If you ever get isekaied into the anime universe of your dreams...

If you ever get isekaied into the anime universe of your dreams, how will you defend yourself against the inevitable heroes who will try to send you back to where you came from?

Attached: fuck that you'r goin home.png (332x229, 12K)

I accept death

Fuck that. I'd find me a slutty isekai waifu and spend the rest of my time banging her in every position imaginable and unimaginable.

>Yugioh
I use bottomless black hole and flood gates. Incidentally if the protag asspulls a new card mechanic, I bullshit a tragic backstory and manuever my way into becoming the villain turned good guy after I am revived from the shadow realm data realm whatever realm

>If you ever get isekaied
I'd commit suicide on the spot.

user you know you're getting sent to a worse Isekai if you do that.

I don't give a fuck. If I already died once I want to stay dead fucking forever. Fuck kings, queens, god,goddess and everybody else.

I don't disagree with your desire I'm just saying you know it won't be that easy

Why would they try to send me back to begin with.?

You'd actually try to have sex with the big titty anime girls who would throw themselves at you

Considering how autistic I am, I probably wouldn't. Hell in High School I had a couple girls straight up tell me they liked me and I just kinda stared at them blank faced and said 'OK' without realized what that meant.

I'll kill myself eternally. Better than serving somebody again.
They lose their allure if they are real. A literal hell.

I would love to see an Isekai where the MC defeats other isekai'd people who are living the classic isekai wish fulfillment lives with their cheat skills and drags them while they kick and scream back to the real world so that he can go back home as well

Attached: 1545581484983.png (547x258, 129K)

Just trying not to run would be enough.

Mary Sue Hunter stories stopped being in fashion a long time ago, and his hypothetical job is just as much wish fulfillment. And you can't even excuse it with "well he doesn't feel like it's a dream come true" because most isekai protagonists act indifferent or uninterested as well.

I will try to convince them to help me with a portal between this world and my world

I will tell them that I will go back to "the real world" if I can stay in this world during my weekends

I will defend my right to live in my new paradise to the death. You think I'm going to let myself get dragged back to THIS shithole?

Attached: DL_subaru2.jpg (1128x1331, 144K)

I'd join their party and send back the isekai'd faggots and maybe destroy the faggot behind the isekai.

Wish fulfillment isekai that plays like it isn't is in right now. Konosuba, Re:Zero and Overlord LNs all play that gimmick.

You're just butthurt about someone's wish being to shit on your wish fulfillment.

waitou piggo go homu

Marche did nothing wrong.

Re:Zero is really not wish fulfillment. Sure, he got the hot blue meido lusting after him, but only after she killed him several times and he's quite literally cursed to love someone who resembles the witch he actually loves(but doesn't really love because he recognizes there's something supernatural about it)

Konosuba and Overlord are wishfullfilment.

Konosuba is about Kazuma being blessed. He grows and finds love, and works hard, and makes a group of friends he can get along with.

As wishes go that's pretty understandable and pure.

It's escapism! Can't you see? it's not healthy!

Life is just death in drag

user who hurt you.

I have too much at home that I don't want to leave behind. I would work with the hero's to find a way to get me back home.