Nana to Kaoru sequel

chapter 5 is out
mangadex.org/chapter/619355/1

Attached: 1.jpg.png (844x1200, 936K)

fuck yeah!

I haven't finished black label yet so I'll be leaving so I don't get spoilered, but I have to say I was really disappointed that they didn't kiss by the end of the first series
I already know they do during black label though so my rage has been tempered

I need a Ryoko in my life.

Yea Forums really has bad taste for not loving this series more.
Also does anyone know how candle wax feels?

Attached: Tachi candles.png (844x1200, 495K)

>Also does anyone know how candle wax feels?
It's a very stinging pain that slowly feels good as the wax cools down.

Will being a hairy motherfucker be a problem?

Attached: Hairy Ryoko.png (844x1200, 431K)

Imagine gum in your hair except hot.

Why must life kick me when I'm down?

Tachi has no hope of competing with Nana, but maybe she can join the two of them as a lower status slave after all.

What Tachi needs is another partner. Preferably me.

One more bump. For old times' sake.

Attached: Bind me more.jpg (1024x716, 122K)

Dre drop that tbeat and scratch that brake

I have no idea what you're trying to say here.

Attached: This is what Nana wants to do.jpg (1456x1043, 466K)

Her clavicle is by far the hottest thing in the series

Attached: h22.png (844x1200, 552K)

>Tachi's tanlines
How can it be so delicious?

Attached: Tachi tan.jpg (837x1200, 486K)

I wish more series like this were translated

There's more series like this? I only know Sunstone and that's a western comic

I'm glad she still gets scenes in the sequel.

You can't drop best girl out of the story.

>Yea Forums really has bad taste for not loving this series more
the fuck are you talking about nana to kaoru posts would hit the bump limit when it was getting translated

Well I'm never here at the right time then, so I blame everyone else..

Yea Forums got really salty over the last few chapters since well ya know no kiss and also the ending was pretty shitty

I don't care about kisses, I just want more cute S&M hi-jinks.

Attached: Muscles in the heart.jpg (823x1200, 360K)

The NTR arc and notKaoru showing up made people livid.

man if that shit had been toned down a bit so he was just a weirdo and not a fucking psycho, and if there was actual payoff with nana and kaoru kissing or boning afterwards then it would have been fine

We're done with all that now though, no sense wallowing in it.

oh fuck right he wrote that god awful manga after nana to kaoru that was pure blueballs and legit cuckery

thats another reason why people have not been picking this up

The girl never got fucked though in that one from what I remember.

Shit, is that what happened with this manga? I really enjoyed it back in the day but when it was announced that it was getting published in the US the usual site I read it on stopped posting it and I forgot about it
What a shame, I still want to finish reading it someday but maybe I'll put it off

> when it was announced that it was getting published in the US
NANI

Make sure you're using proper candles for wax play that burn at a low temperature, regular consumer grade candles usually produce pretty damn hot wax and first-degree burns aren't much fun no matter how kinky you are
It was what, 6 or 7 years ago during the height of the 50 Shades craze? I distinctly remember them announcing it but I don't know if it ever actually got published in the US
God that was a hell of a time to be a young dom in the kink scene with half the female population deciding they wanted to be Anastasia Steele, I had a bigger harem than most isekai protagonists

>but I don't know if it ever actually got published in the US
It didn't. Fuck you for getting me all excited. I'll just go fap to the Lisa scenes from Prison School again.

Attached: 1421829053891.jpg (625x588, 219K)

By the way, last chapter confirmed that the new series is happening after Black Label (and the kiss).
Hope we see more progress now!

Attached: Sequel.png (1351x1904, 1.84M)

I stopped reading this after the false-netorare scenes were added into the story for forced drama. I don't even remember which part those scenes were in.

Nevermind any of that.

Attached: I'm gay for him.png (715x488, 324K)

Not reading it purely because I am confused about reading order of all the fucking side-stories, prequels and sequels.
It's good but tremendous fapbait, reading it always results in masturbation fever for me and I don't like sfw manga that does that.

How is it confusing? Just read them in release order and nothing will confuse you.
>tremendous fapbait
I have never, not even once, fapped to NtK. It's too sweet and heartwarming to be sexual for me.

Attached: Aww, a heart-shaped lock.jpg (728x1032, 231K)

>Madonna-whore complex

I have no idea what you're talking about. The fact remains that this series inspires completely different emotions in me than sexual lust.

Attached: 1400512153821.png (824x1200, 274K)

This is the sweetest shit. This is the only romance manga I care about.
Not that I know any others

Attached: Flowers.jpg (1456x1017, 552K)

give tachi her own sub

This page has one of the more retarded looking faces I have seen in a while.

I volunteer.

Kaoru's kind of like that.

Attached: Lecherous face.jpg (316x264, 23K)

ew tomboy is in this one too? just kill her off already

She's the best part though

regardless, what does she add here? she's not a love interest

She makes me happy, and that's all I need.

I remember reading this while it was getting translated on fucking MF. I was in middle school and it really awakened me to dominate women in the future.

I'm sorry for your loss.

>Also does anyone know how candle wax feels?
Get a candle and figure it out. Might have to subtracts a bit of heat based on the candle.
Otherwise like bags of the pleasure of being something, something.

I was already mad at how long the collar arc dragged on in combination with the "literally who"-arc with that random couple that followed it.

I waxed my hands accidentally when running experiments as a kid, it's hot but not scalding and doesn't leave much of a mark.

Collar arc made me feel deep feels though. The idea of handcrafting something like that for your partner is just so saccharine.

Attached: Handmade collar.jpg (1456x1044, 418K)

Yeah, it wasn't that bad by itself.
It's more the one-two punch of thinking that there is finally going to be some action between the two of them again just to get that random couple who's only connection to the story was that they wrote a comment on Kaorus blog.
Felt a bit like the Mangaka had no interest in continuing at working on the Manga at that point.
I hope I'm not messing up the time line here. Has been a while.

I got tired of getting blue balls reading this. Also I fell victim of the NTR arc.

How can you get blue balls? The series delivers exactly what it promises and does it really well.

Attached: Nana gets a spanking.jpg (1400x1004, 164K)

At college a guy recommended me Nana to Kaoru at a department lunch. Now to be fair for some reason I had recommendeded him onnai master so I guess he felt ok sharing this. He billed this as a one of the best character stories hes read so I was willing to check it out. I will say it's great fap fuel, and I love Tachi, but I don't see what's so particularly great about the romance side of things. Am I missing something here?

>Sequel

WHAT.

This fucking manga taught me so much. Half the shit I pull on my sessions is straight out of it. Except the animal roleplay shit, not my thing.

I can't fap if there is not dick in pussy.

so are you the sub is or your sex doll?

>MC is a disgusting gremlin beta
Everytime

Why are you complaining? Should be easier for you to self insert, unless you're one for those internet CHADS that spend their time here telling random anons how much pussy they pull IRL.

How about an average to decent looking guy being with a good looking woman.
Its easier for me to self insert and its a whole lot more realistic aswell.
Not everyone has to suffer from manletism you know.

I was happy with the collaring scene at the end because it was as significant as a kiss, even more considering how serious a collaring is in BDSM community. I also enjoyed that "You're fucking DEAD." face Kaoru had when he saw notkarou hurting Nana.

Which one? Negative marriage Jitsu watashi wa, read it.

This has a sequel? Remind me how it ends. Forced rape drama + we live in different worlds so it's better we just break ties retardation all of which resets to basically status quo? or have I confused it with some other masterpiece of storytelling

>By the way, last chapter confirmed that the new series is happening after Black Label
YESSSS YESSSS.jpg

Fuck yeah that's good to know. Why are all the descriptions saying it is before Black Label?

It looks like I dropped this manga at the right time because I don't remember any NTR, the last thing that I remember was was that kaoru move to live with his grandparents

There wasn't really any NTR but there was NTRbait and it was completely out of character and forced.

There was never going to be.

>I haven't finished black label yet so I'll be leaving so I don't get spoilered
You do know Black Label takes place after the events of the series being discussed in this thread

Frogs are good people, user. No bully.

We already know this new manga takes place after Black Label, how else is Kaoru going to have flashbacks to it?

I'd say dropping the original Manga at that point and just picking up the current run is worth a shot.
All you need to know is that: Kaoru broke his leg playing the hero.

>We already know this new manga takes place after Black Label
No, it doesn't.
>New Nana & Kaoru's spinoff, serialized on the newly released (28/11/18) digital magazine "Harem" (ハレム), aiming at adults.

>The story takes place in the third year of high school, after the ending of the manga, but before Black Label (aka Arashi).

Look at

Isnt this the series where a guy falls in love with a futa?

Same author, wrong series.

just shave bro

>shave legs
>shave chest
>shave belly
>shave arms
>shave back
Not gonna happen bro

We already know this new manga takes place after Black Label, how else is Kaoru going to have flashbacks to it?

Where does one get the raws?

It's confusing because all the descriptions when it was release say it's in between