Why does Yea Forums hate positive diversity in anime?

Carole & Tuesday

Anime needs this

Attached: C4F73DB7-E1EF-442A-8AA5-FCCC1DE21659.gif (400x224, 361K)

Finally some well designed POC in anime . Sister krone should have looked like this

Attached: EBCA0F1D-4359-4F20-AB3A-C23681CB0C7E.gif (540x304, 2.91M)

N

After watching FMA, AOT and chicken run the anime I realized that anime is too white

Attached: BB3148F8-2FD4-483B-8AAF-2FB12A5A27C3.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

TRIGGER

All of these thoughts running through my head
I'm on fire, face burning red
Frustration is getting bigger
Bang bang bang
Pull my Devil Trigger

I think the real question here is why do you hate good anime?

>>>/tumblr/

Who’s tumblr?

Finally some great LGBT representation in anime

What?

>background character
meh

The samefagging here is insane.
Are you trying to start shit OP?

No SJW police

What wrong with dat?

>positive diversity

Attached: 1504218514639.jpg (1940x1376, 814K)

YES GOY!
get ready for FujiTV's next hit "the kuro bull" the new African gaijin superhero japanese women just can't get enough of

Comic book diversity sucks

What's wrong with this OP? And this involves the main character, who is a lesbian.

Attached: 1529817637908.webm (1280x720, 1.34M)

You know, the whole point of yuri is to have more cute girls on screen, not these pink headed mental asylum escapees in San Francisco.

This is realistic yuri user
Not moe shit

In defense of FMA, it's literally part of the plot how they did a genocide their one big minority group

In defense of FMA, it's literally part of the plot how they did a genocide their one big minority group

That is not anime nor manga. See you in 3 days, hopefully never again though.

Difference is we just don’t like it when it’s forced.

>forced

C'mon this was never forced.

Forced is retarded speak for "anything me and my penis don't like."

It's not that annoying in anime because it's not obviously and shamelessly forced. I mean, if you take away the dialog bubble there it would be fine, a little annoying but not something to rant about unless you're a bigger bitch than whoever felt the need to write that stupid sermon.

Cringe

Because most users are useless retarded without the ability to leave their comfort zone.
And the worst thing is that the administrators let it happen or they just do not give a shit.

I remember having seen, many months ago, a thread with the theme of adaptations of works from Lovecrahpt to Manga and almost did not have an answer! Even worse!!! Some of the FEW ANSWERS were insults and rudeness.

At that moment I realized how low the users were and the administration.

>han gyaku sei million arthur
pseudo yuri 10/10

t. faggot

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

Fuck off sjw n*gger

>pseudo yuri
And what evidence do you base that on? Seems to me like you haven't watched the show or are just making up your own terms.

Attached: 1537500082051.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

I don't mind diversity when it's natural on the plot, when it's used as a writing tool and not as political statements that distracts from the story just because, race/gender/sexual orientation is irrelevant for a good written character, the problem is that western writers tend to make caricatures instead of believable, likeable, intriguing "diversity" characters, as if they are forcefully rammed in to fill a quota instead of being woven into the narrative

>the problem is that western writers tend to make caricatures instead of believable, likeable, intriguing "diversity" characters

If you dislike caricatures then how the hell can you stomach anime?

I bet they will never appear again or only at the end.

I should have made myself clearer, wester writers tend to create caricatures that we are supposed to take SERIOUSLY

Fuck off.

>implying Japs don't do the same

Because it attracts shitters.