Promare

Just watched the trailers, it looks downright ugly. There's too much shit everywhere and you can hardly see what's going on. I'm sure the braindead triggerniggers will love this just as they do the soulless garbage KLK.

Attached: DDxanbPU0AAphpa-1.png (1200x630, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tXeBkgiBTac
youtube.com/watch?v=bzntvRckdBo
youtu.be/bzntvRckdBo
files.catbox.moe/bsynyb.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Homubabe and me are totally gonna watch this, and fuck our brains out afterwards.

Attached: 1545374063151.jpg (960x800, 296K)

>he's doing it again
I don't have a punchline.

Attached: chadcerned expression.jpg (360x360, 17K)

>I don't have a punchline.
this is the shittiest forced meme to come out of this board in a while

Attached: 1552875198170.png (455x509, 328K)

>reee anything I don't like it's forced!
I don't have a punchline.

please fuck off back to whatever discord circlejerk you came from that thought this unfunny garbage was even remotely entertaining

Based garbagedetector.

Meant for

just stop, you're fucking embarassing

Attached: jesus christ.png (951x65, 8K)

I'm disappoint

nobody seem to care for it, not even the hardcore triggerfags in japan.

>they were already so excited
>finally another trigger show
>they were going to shitpost so hard
>all day long
>it was supposed to be great
>best time of my life
>summer of 69
>it's a movie

Attached: 1529869489610.gif (500x357, 358K)

>Meanwhile, IP count stays at 8

Bump for truth.

can't stop the imaishi, faggot

Attached: 1558194167255.png (811x657, 294K)

Where this shit even come from? Is it from some seasonal show? This just came to me today...

The artstyle is so ugly

it's literally either one faggot spamming it over and over again or maybe a small group of them

you can tell because it's been posted over 100 times in the last 48 hours and the guy keeps using the same filenames whenever he posts a picture of makoto

it's mainly the art style and the fact that the colors are awful. i can only hope that people don't actually see this so trigger get the message that people don't want this shit but somehow i doubt that'll come to pass

>i can only hope that people don't actually see this so trigger get the message that people don't want this shit
if people go see it that would suggest that they do, in fact, want this shit

I like the art style, use of colors, and even the cgi, I think it works. The music is good and the premise is interesting.

Now watch me get called a triggernigger for simply saying I think it looks good. That’s how obsessed the people hating on this are.

Attached: 25222DC9-160D-4808-811C-34C80EEB6067.jpg (685x714, 47K)

this is the cringiest anime this season. I find it hard to watch for more than 20 seconds of it.

this is the greatest anime this season. I find it hard to not be able to watch it all already.

Attached: 1455855344583.jpg (980x551, 142K)

Stop samefagging

Literally just TTGL 2. It has Kamina, Yoko, Viral, Rossiu, etc.

Only character it’s missing is a Simon stand-in.

You know maybe before trying to talk shit about something you don't like, you should check out what it actually is. I'm not surprised tho, Yea Forums is only good for complaining

Promare is embarrassingly cheap and ugly dogshit but why the fuck are you hating on a genuinely great show like KLK?

SAGE

You're a stupid faggot.

>awww look at me, i'm an autistic attention seeker who's trying to bait people
Kill yourself !Akemi.

>dumbass board regular No.2
>pointlessly talking about if scenarios
I can tell you apart just by your posting style you mentally ill, obsessed retard. He obviously fucking knows, he's saying he hopes that's not the case because he doesn't like it. Do something about your autistic need to respond to every single post you don't like even if you nothing of value to say.

>DUDE, WHAT IF WE MADE GURREN LAGANN FOR THE THIRD TIME LMAO

kek

Stop replying to yourself.

You're a fucking retard

And water was wet

Why do they keep reusing Kamina's design? This is the third time I think.

Cute girl

*man

Oy, they uploaded a new clip. I think it looks pretty good desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=tXeBkgiBTac

I want to love this, but the mecha designs are so fucking ugly and clash with the rest of the art. Why do you focus on edges for everything from character designs to effects animation, but then have the mecha use these ball like designs? Fucking retarded.

CGI looks like garbage

LEL

Attached: laughingSunrise.png (677x483, 961K)

The CGI completely kills this.

Attached: jonah silent no.gif (274x200, 1.33M)

CGI looks great and totally fits the artistic direction.

Someone explain this to me. Isn't the entire movie in CG? Or what parts are?

Holy shit, this is AMAZING

Attached: 567f3-1.jpg (617x720, 30K)

Looks like trash

>anime is saved
Bless Trigger.

Attached: Dy3EnN76H8EKm6jP.jpg (1200x1702, 558K)

Have you watched PSG. It is sort of hybrid like that

it looks retarded in a real good way.

literally the same wtfisthisshit reaciton i had with KLKs clothing meme

Trigger has had the best boys the last few years

Attached: D7F84TIU8AEBZMS.jpg:large.jpg (1447x1644, 307K)

>the best boys
They have the best characters, or if you're not willing to give them so much credit, the best character designs. Boy or girl. Doesn't matter.

Attached: 158922577284.gif (740x538, 723K)

It needs to be animated at a higher FPS. That's really all that's needed.

Even Sakugafags realize this movie isnt going to be all that great

>Sakugafags
Yikes. What is this, 2016? Nobody takes kViN & co. seriously anymore.

to be fair, it was a damn good design

Looks like uninspired garbage

>obvious bait OP
Epic.

I don't think I've seen anyone mention Concrete Revolutio when talking about the art direction, but to me it seems the closest thing to Promare, maybe even more than Panty & Stocking. Same intentionally flat comic book look, same solid pastel colors, same thin/invisible outlines. Of course Conrevo was mostly static, while this moves all the time.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-28-00h53m47s627.png (1280x720, 841K)

>Expecting low IQ cgi shitposters to understand art
Kek

>soulless
>triggernigger
>higher fps
>yikes
jesus fucking christ. please go back to whatever shithole or subreddit you niggers came from.

Yea this looks really ugly.

true

>having an expressing your opinion means you have a low IQ
You're the actual low IQ shitpst here. Please hurry up and kill yourself.

He's right apart from his comment about KLK.

Yea, the mech designs are hideous, reminds me a lot of franxx. Every single one in that show besides Strelizia looked terrible.

>reminds me a lot of franxx
Are you blind? they don't look like franxx at all, they remind me of an old cartoon that i can't seem to recall the name of.

I like some of their character designs but most of them are horrible especially the abomination you just posted.

Please do not compare this dogshit movie to an actually decently produced show like conrevo.

>an actually decently produced show like conrevo
Pfff

>they don't look like franxx at all
I did't say they did for a reason you mongoloid. I meant in the sense that they were both terrible but sure in their own retarded ways.

Yes. That show is gorgeous most of the time and has way less cgi than this tripe.

learn to write. ESL scum.

>not using a comma and missing out a letter makes someone an ESL
you're reaching

having problems with setence structure and coherence makes you a ESL. yes.

>"abomination"
>"hideous"
>"retarded"
>"CGI"
>"garbage"
>samefagging one line replies to the same post
>posts 1:01 apart
How the fuck is he still not banned.

>It's not a girl antagonist just another gay twink
ruined for me.

Anime CalArts.

he thinks no one is able to tell his schizo behavior from genuine posts

Looks good

stop replying to yourself

Love it. This movie screams style already. I just hope it gets screenings outside of Japan.

try again schizo-kun

Attached: schizo phrenia and the infinite delusioness.png (645x271, 13K)

>no new IP
stop samefagging schizo

not really

>implying that means anything

when you got schizophrenia nothing means anything

Bad opinion

Damn, in all the trailers and clips released up until this point, I thought the CGI looked decent or even really good. But in this clip, dude...the fucking fire cgi looks so awful Ivcan literally feel my eyes dtartingvto bleed. Why is the fire at half the frame rate of everything else? Why is every frame so busy? Why is the modeling so ugly in spots? I’m still hyped for this, but now I’m genuinely worried about the CGI being a bigger problem than I initially thought it would be. This clip is like 90% cgi, 10% hand drawn.

Attached: 0A41EFE7-C564-433D-AE25-24E840A3660C.gif (244x200, 917K)

stop projecting triggerspammer

I hope they announce overseas showings soon.

look up the meaning of spammer and take your Yea Forums studio wars back to your discord server, schizo-kun.

The pastel geometric fire is really growing on me. Has a very unique visual effect. Music is really on point too.

>Music is really on point too.
That's the only thing that has me slightly worried. Could be far too pop/mainstreamish for my taste. I hope there's still plenty of "harder" tunes in there. That one tune playing while pic. related in some early teaser, that was great. That crispy Sawano electro rock. That's more like it.

Attached: 1123123124452.jpg (943x766, 89K)

I want to see this movie so bad... And Aina Ardeboobs tits too.

Looks soulless.

>trigger cultist stated spamming again because he can't handle negative opinions
When is he going to be range banned?

Hopefully soon. It's crazy how he spams and samefags whilst accusing everyone else of the same.

There is someone falseflagging as both sides. i want to know why this studio atracts so much mentally ill haters and fans. kyoani too.

This. It's that insanely obsessed fucking CGI apologist who thinks everyone has to like that 3d cancer. You can tell by his posting style. I prefer trigger's other works like LWA, Kiznaiver, Franxx and KLK. This cgi shit in Gridman and Promare is disgusting.

The trailer is just bad and people genuinely dislike it but triggertards will vehemently defend anything the studio's logo on it.

Fuck this revolting piece of cgi trash. LWA, Kill La Kill and Kiznaiver looked vastly better with their stylised sakuga, BUT NO i must be troll.

>inb4 the trigger cultist changes his ip spam replies to the video with praise

>Think it looks good
>”You’re just some seething samefag”
>Think it looks bad
>”Perfectly fine”

You know, maybe there are people that actually like Promare’s style. Like me. I’m not a Triggerfan but I can respect that they are doing something pretty unique.

Don't try to be reasonable on Yea Forums you'll either be called a shill or (insert anything)fag

>people genuinely dislike it, and people genuinely like it, 3 review on de mop site doesn't represent everyone's opinion you tard sauce

>Think it looks good
>”You’re just some seething samefag”
>Think it looks bad
>”Perfectly fine”
>IMPLYING
>responding with a strawman
Why respond to that post? There are plenty in this thread accusing everyone who doesn't like this shit to be a samefagging spammer. I think the character designs are pretty good, I just don't like the CGI.

>Like me. I’m not a Triggerfan but I can respect that they are doing something pretty unique.
You are likely subconsciously biased towards then or you wouldn't have made a post like this.

>poster replies to user with a fucking strawman
>Don't try to be reasonable on Yea Forums
You have brain damage.

So is the plan to just keep spamming against this movie? And then what? What's the end game here?

>no hetero canon hatefuck
Yeah. Dead on arrival.

Attached: 1556027969388.jpg (853x480, 279K)

Stop false flagging, trigger cultist.

So is it just youtube or is the CGI seriously going to run at 3 FPS?

It sucks. Sasuga, TORIGA..

That wasn't falseflagging, I was just curious as to what your goal is. You can't be putting in this much effort for nothing.

This post was right, new anons go back to the catalog.

You think i'm the fucking OP don't you? I'm not. Yea Forums is not one person I just don't like this god awful movie and greatly prefer Trigger's older works.

>defneding the cancer that ruining all modern anime
You're a filthy traitor. And the cgshit here is not noteworthy, anyone can produce this cheap trash. It's legitimately bad and is clearly used for stuff that's difficult to draw like buildings and vehicles. That shit pails in aesthetic comparison to the hand drawn characters as well as badly clashing with them. Little Witch Academia's beautiful painted backgrounds blow the fuck out of this dogshit and that's a tv anime.

/
/
But regardless of this. I just wanted to let everyone in this thread know that it's perfectly reasonable and okay to hate CGI. Fuck this spamming apologist. That doesn't mean you have a """"""low IQ"""""", just taste. If more people complained about this despicable cancer then maybe hand drawn mech shows would still be alive.

Attached: Little Witch Academia - 03 - Large 05.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

>You are likely subconsciously biased towards then or you wouldn't have made a post like this.
I mean, I’m biased towards Promare, because I like it, because that’s my opinion. I am very neutral on Trigger itself, though.

You're the one that replied to my post, I'm not sure why you thought it was directed at you then.

SAVING ANIMES
ONE AT A TIME
ALL THE TIME

Attached: 158922577286.gif (740x538, 730K)

I miss Aina’s sparkling Ardeboobs.

God bless the person with a cute blonde boy fetish.

>sparkling boobs
I remember. But those weren't Ardeboobs' ardeboobs, I'm afraid.

Attached: 1502341756752.gif (565x802, 694K)

>Just watched the trailers, it looks downright ugly. There's too much shit everywhere and you can hardly see what's going on.
Yea, the excessive garishness and abuse of cgi don't help it.

>I'm sure the braindead triggerniggers will love this just as they do the soulless garbage KLK.
Kill la Kill was great.

The mechs look plain bad.

NO THINK OF THE ADVERTISERS

i generally prefer 2d over cgi, but this looks good and i like it

Attached: DpqKFb3UUAAD9pP.jpg (1040x1200, 222K)

local weeb discovers there's never any point to discussing Japanese cartoons

He'll just move on to the next shitpost.

Didn't you notice that the Time Flop/SoraYori spam completely stopped during these last few days?

Attached: 1556904162170.jpg (728x1067, 252K)

wew lad that trailer is not something I want to see twice. My only question is did they even try when they put all this together?

The colour design was a mistake.

b..but they're all shiny and sparkling? If this isn't advertiser friendly, I don't know what is.

>did they even try when they
put all this together?
lol no

>Kill la Kill was great.
t. came here in 2017

>Baka ka?
>Baka da na.
>Bakame!
>BAKANA
A new record. And Galo's explanation of matoi and firefighters, I love it.

Attached: 3610017_orig.jpg (829x800, 274K)

>My only question is did they even try when they put all this together?
Of course not. This lazy piece of junk is the saddest excuse for a """movie""" I've ever seen.

The visuals are terrible and seeing all that cgi makes me want to claw out my eyes. Good music though.

its sad too because I was a fan of their previous works

What's supposed to be wrong with it? They're bright 80's pastels and it doesn't clash or anything. Unless you're talking about the bright yellow that's only been used in advertising.

You silly mongrel still going at it? Don't forget to eat something every now and then. Maybe take a shower.

Attached: 142282182060.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

>Fire is composed mainly of triangles.
>Ice is made out of cubes
Cool contrast

stop spamming

>and it doesn't clash or anything
There comes a point where shilling becomes delusion.

Ah, and take your pills !akemi. holy shit.

>triggerfag this delusional
Based schizo.

The opening has that same motif with the squares boxing in the triangles.
youtube.com/watch?v=bzntvRckdBo

>eat something
>take shower
>this delusional
well, then don't eat, and don't take a shower. what do I care?

You see it in the first seconds of the movie, where the triangle struggles from the square’s confines. I wonder who or what the circles represent.
youtu.be/bzntvRckdBo

But bright flashy colours are good!

>Paris
>Albert Camus beats his silly wife
top kek

Attached: 14210520012061.png (766x766, 208K)

why are the character deigns so bad?

And there's a point where you need to go back to Yea Forums and cry about "shilling" to your heart's content if you can't actually back up your opinions.

The predictions turned out to be accurate.
The title screen makes it obvious with the triangle literally being crushed by the squares. And from that emerge the circles, that I don't think have been shown in the actual movie yet.
It's really cool how the movie is literally built with these motifs, down from the particle level up to the actual designs and architecture, passing from the themes and subtext.

Attached: dc77205a-d4de-472a-a78b-ca9cd01439b5.png (1278x1325, 1.14M)

what is bad about them?

not him, but they look really cartoony and poorly draw but then again, americans will probably like that

>they look really cartoony and poorly draw
How?

Yeeeah..I'm starting to think it looks kinda garbage now desu
I get trigger is dying but what's with the bad CG? Is it because Triggertards will accept poop on garbage as long as you slap Trigger on said poop?

>black character
The ugly orange t shit is off putting and they're simplistic

>no rebuttal
sasuga triggerfag

>Is it because Triggertards will accept poop on garbage as long as you slap Trigger on said poop?
Pretty much.

Attached: 28347948.gif (200x180, 403K)

I'm not the guy you were talking to, I just wanted to know how you came to that conclusion

It might be the future harmony between humans and burnish. something something 和/輪 wordplay

>spam replying to every negative post like a broke record
you're so easy to spot

You thick shit. They're overly simplistic. Learn the definition of cartoon

>still cant come up with a rebuttal

>hurf durf
Simplicity and emergency workers wearing orange isn't bad character design.

>Never gave an actual argument.

t.underage

>still doesn't know how to read

>They're overly simplistic
Compared to what?

>He hates cg because its cg.
>indiscriminantly hating something just because some studios use it in a crappy way which makes it look horrible
>He probably hates all cg including the absolutely most kino cgi anime like Houseki
(You) need to get

I just watched the trailer today and Its honestly a cartoon network tier show and looks like something the teens on a would enjoy.

>chigger cultist will defend anything
Nothing can be considered bad character design in the eyes of someone like you. It just looks shit.

Elaborate. It looks way better than anything a CalArts faggot could come up with.

>still no argument
asking questions isnt a rebuttal. So im assuming you have no argument at this point and you are just a raging triggerfan?

>Compared to what?
The average TELEVISION anime.

Refusing to elaborate means you can't explain your argument and therefore you have none by default.

Give some examples. Back up your claims.

>better than anything a CalArts faggot could come up with
you'll have to prove this assertion. I'll wait for a comparison.

Why do you expect a rebuttal when the question was the first time I replied to you? Why can't you actually answer the question and explain your opinions?

I'll say it again for you, you brain damaged retard. No one has to like cgi being used in anime and that is perfectly reasonable, that's just their taste.

>>indiscriminantly hating something just because some studios use it in a crappy way which makes it look horrible
Fuck off with your strawman you treacherous bastard.

>He probably hates all cg including the absolutely most kino cgi anime like Houseki
Kill yourself.

>still dodging

Attached: yikess.jpg (125x93, 3K)

>All of the these fuckers in here complaining about the art style
All of you can fuck off. At least its something unique, which is something we haven't had for a long time.

Could you prove your assertion that they're "poorly drawn" and "overly simplistic" first? You still haven't gotten around to that.

>refusing to still explain his argument
I could provide a response if you gave a more clear and structured argument. Repeatedly asserting a claim to be true doesn't make it true.

How much of a fucking newfag can you possible be? The overwhelming majority of tv anime are more detailed than that shit. Just look at Dororo, Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai, Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?, Fairy Gone, Fruits Basket etc.. just from this season.

Fuck you, you dirty piece of shit. Practically every tv anime coming out this season has a unique style.

Again, this argument is invalid if its an artistic choice. You need to compare similarly styled shows. There is a clear difference in style between Trigger, A-1, KyoAni, Bones, and MAPPA. And just because you think something looks good or bad, doesn't make it objectively so.

>still cant come up with argument
Keep mindlessly asking questions all you want trying to defend your cartoon network tier show, triggerdowny

Attached: hahahahahahahah.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

wow, that looks so bad

just shut the fuck up already, ack, akemi, that literally who psycho. get help.

>Every TV anime has a unique art style
There hasn't been a truly unique art style since Gankutsuou.

>naruto reaction image
>yikess
>literally no argument
>triggerdowny
Simply epic post my Yea Forumsro!

Sasuga cultist. This argument could be used defend anything.

>Continues to assert a claim with no proof and expects a response
Based Retard.
Now fuck off back to

>defending cartoon network tier shows like promare and klk
>calling someone else Yea Forums
yikes

>Gankutsuou
Kitsch trash, just like this movie.

it's the ack/akemi dude triggered by yuri, not Yea Forums. it's pretty fucking obvious

Attached: 9e6.gif (500x588, 1.53M)

I'm not trying to defend Promare, I'm just saying that all of these arguments about the art style are invalid and are just thinly veiled bait.

>truly unique
>implying this has any meaning

Attached: 1557562304324.jpg (1280x600, 63K)

I almost had a seizure looking at the trailers.

And yet you somehow manage to be an even worse Yea Forumsermin with your template shitposting, buzzwords and spamming.

Are we going to have these shitposting threads with "muh samefag" from both sides daily now?

Attached: mistakes.jpg (1440x1080, 229K)

You're obsessively spamming to defend you braindead twat.

>I'm just saying that all of these arguments about the art style are invalid and are just thinly veiled bait.
SeeIt's not bait all.

I could barely sit through the 3 minutes of the recent trailer. Is everything just cg. It looks pretty bad

Attached: 1548667159051.jpg (711x1027, 193K)

Why yes

>asks for examples
>gets BTFO
>deflects

>from both sides
It's really obvious which "side" is doing it.

>implying I have defending this show
(You) are a retard. I just saw all of the baiting in this thread and thought I would expose it for what it is.

This. Yea Forumsermin just want to destroy any and all discussion of the show so they'll just keep spamming the same things over and over again.

shit deflection, faggot.

This movie is a clusterfuck, but not in a good kind of way.

Their trying so hard to replicate that Gurren Lagan visual clusterfuck, but it ain't working

This. There's a couple thin skinned trigger cultists constantly attacking anyone with a differing opinion whilst simultaneously accusing others of being samefags.

He was talking about (You).
Yea Forumsermin need to be exterminated like the rats that they are.

>CG

Attached: ihatethis.jpg (302x225, 15K)

>not him, but they look really cartoony and poorly draw but then again, americans will probably like that
>"I don't agree with that claim, looks different than Cal arts shit"
>you'll have to prove this assertion. I'll wait for a comparison.

What the hell, I know Triggerfags are annoying as fuck but are you seriously going to not back up your claim first and then tell him to back his first?
Sorry faggot, burden of proof falls on you.

Attached: Take that backu.jpg (1440x1080, 120K)

>triggertard outs himself as having zero standards

90% of posts in this thread from both sides are retarded shitflinging. Just readomg this thread has probably dropped my iq about 20 points, and posting has taken another 20. I hope everyone posting in this thread seriously reconsiders the life choices that have led them here

Attached: valdemar.jpg (768x768, 65K)

Notice how despite discussion actually being pretty slow in these threads (because we won't get any actual release for months), they'll keep the threads bumped with repetitive template hate posts to bait people into replying to them and fueling the shitposting further.

That is a totally valid and acceptable opinion which I also share. You have a respectable aesthetic preference. I too hate how studios are trying to force this shit down our throats more and more.

I really dig this animation style

I think the cg fags are more upset when people say that ______'s cgi is objectively shit. It's more subjective but of course people claim that choppy frame rate and other problems to be objective but they're really not.
Spiderverse had a choppy framerate but people love the shit of it and so did the critics. It's very subjective but fags on both sides claim objectivity and go on emotional tangents.

>"I hate this thing, so I'll destroy any discussion of it with bait and spamming while refusing to admit to any of it"
This reminds me of crazy hate spam in Violet Evergarden threads. Think it's the same guy trying to ruin promare threads?

this is literally just a bootleg KLK. the trailer looks like Nonon and that gun guy fighting some elite 4s

That's not why his argument was invalid though. You asked him to back up his claim but all he did was drop some names.
Please clarify what you mean by "detailed".

They actually seem to get bumped a lot by template praise posts like to be honest.

why all the butt hurt over a anime? you dont have to watch it. nobody is threatening you with unwanted buttsecs if you dont watch it... and if they are you need to contact a adult... and stop using this site because its for adults

>janitor deleting the A*K post but leaving all the other spam and shitpost untouched
Outstanding work, 10/10 moderation, you're certainly earning your money, keep up the good work.

>He thinks that CG can't look good.
Fuck off faggot.

Attached: NORIO-MATSUGEMOTO (1).webm (640x720, 2.86M)

>Please clarify what you mean by "detailed".
Jesus Christ you're a thick cultist. More well defined body parts, clothes, line-work hair strands etc.. You can see all this for yourself you cretin. Just google the show and look at the art.

after seeing that trailer, I'll take a raincheck on promare when it releases because its quite honestly horrendous. Hopefully trigger steps up their game on the next release.

Attached: 1528321985675.jpg (158x124, 8K)

God damn it, posting the non-webm verison on another site. (It has sound)

files.catbox.moe/bsynyb.mp4

why do triggerfans like you rage so much over a literal cartoon?

People have different opinions you underage housekiturd. The 2013 looks much better than that cgshit.

Attached: 12338492349382489.webm (1920x1080, 2.55M)

It's not just one guy, there are at least two people obsessed with this anime that are using the same tactics. The other guy has been raging against CG in anime for several months now. I never noticed this prior so he's probably also some retarded newfag from Yea Forums who thinks his posting style is welcome here. Then there's the new TTGLrager who might also be involved, since he seems to hate imaishi and constantly makes and spams threads.

The janitors are literal Yea Forumsermin trash, what do you expect? This sort of posting is normal to them.

>Sparkles and zero refractions looks """good""""
Fuck off.

Top looks better. Kill yourself

that looks really inexpressive and stiff. is this bait?

You sound like spamming cg apologist in this thread.

>Stiff
>When the character shown is an actual rock
What did user mean with this?

Attached: 1512974480936.gif (388x472, 250K)

>provides one mediocre example

It's Kamina and the Elite Four (minus Sanageyama, who joined the bad guys) and Yoko fighting mutants from Dead Leaves

Attached: D7HUlw4U8AAcRbl.jpg orig.jpg (992x1403, 112K)

>The other guy has been raging against CG in anime for several months now.
you're attributing posts by many people who have eyes and decent sensibilities to one boogeyman

The mutants from Dead Leaves were repulsive abominations, not sexy twinks.

I've actually seen an extremely obsessed cgshit white knight autistically defending the cancer in many threads recently, you're probably him trying to damage control. I remember an OST thread being derailed by him recently.

ugh, This looks like something that came out of calarts

lol...Its not bad to admit defeat sometimes user. You lost that one when you couldn't refute after examples were given and you know it. No need for pride here. Noone else knows it's you besides you

Except I dislike CG and don't care for Promare. I haven't even liked Trigger since the blunder that was Kill la Kill. I just find the fact that some mentally ill fags are this obsessed pretty interesting. Stay delusional though.

No, his posting is style is very obvious, though of course the few of you that keep trying to push the shitposting will deny it.

>tfw trigger will never make anything as good as KLK

Attached: 1505147395834.jpg (768x768, 93K)

Fuck you. The refraction in the 2017 series is a carbon copy of reality.

>Top looks better
>Top would have looked like shit with zero refractions
Fuck off.

why are you sperging out like a Yea Forumsedditor? It's a literal Cal Arts cartoon and yes people will make post you dont like, go back to your hugbox so you can downboat them, theres a tip for you

>Except I dislike CG and don't care for Promare. I haven't even liked Trigger since the blunder that was Kill la Kill. I just find the fact that some mentally ill fags are this obsessed pretty interesting. Stay delusional though.

You are mental. And this isn't even about Trigger. LWA was good, not just Kill la Kill.

>Carbon copy of reality
>When they are rocks
>ROCKS
>TRANSPARENT ROCKS
Kek. Try some higher quality bait.

Attached: SmugPhos2.png (360x206, 88K)

Yeah except Calarts characters don't have highlights or shading or wear anything more complex than a simple t shirt most of the time. Their eyes are usually just two ovals too.

Attached: calarts.jpg (640x379, 39K)

>why are you sperging out like a Yea Forumsedditor?
There is no need to project so hard just because you got called out.

>g-go back to your hugbox
Classic defence for shitposting that gets identified.

We're talking about the refraction here you dumb shitbag.

>Hate spam in Violet Evergarden threads
That show's just horrible. If you wanted to be part of the casual hivemind that thought it was good you should have asked for the r/anime subreddit link after you forgot it

>You are mental
Good post

Stop spamming.

Keep projecting.

>carbon copy of reality
if you think that's the goal of good art, I dunno what yo tell you

Keep spamming and being a hypocrite.

Are all housekifags this braindead? How the fuck you people manage to type up shit that's this stupid?

I don't. That's why i prefer the 2013 pv to the shitty 2017 version.

not him, Kill yourself.

>carbon copy of reality
>if you think that's the goal of good art

Yeah fuck all those renaissance paintings! Why didn't they stylize them like a detailed anime character, those hacks made boring ass shit.
I get what you mean but sometimes realism is stylistic choice. Especially in video games despite it being very mind numbing.
DMC 5 has a realism style but it's still a fun and stylish looking game.

>not him
Why do you keep doing this, you just make it more obvious. You could at least capitalize once in a while.

Keep projecting and stay deluded. I'm sure all your work will pay off for you in the end.

At least try to use capital letters at the start of sentences to not make yourself so obvious.

>CGI
Why can't we have nice things any more?
Still, looks fun.

My goodness the PVs are looking horrible. This shit is dizzying.

Help me. I must be retarded. If you look at the chara design visuals, you may realize that each character has a unique outfit that still fits with the others and that their body parts are well defined (whatever that could even mean).
The hair strands are indeed details that are missing, but are not relevant in this art style.

Attached: promare.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Stop being such a fucking hypocrite. Have some self awareness you autistic spammer.

Imagine being THIS mad about being called out. This is some real mental illness right here.

You are genuinely retarded and I mean that sincerely, not as an insult.

>whatever that could even mean
There's hardly any linework or shading.

You're beyond help.

Here, we have a perfect example of pent up autistic rage. But this is to be expected of course, since hes american; we all know how much amerimutts love cartoons.

Yes, because I want my characters (rocks) to look like normal anime girls. Fuck off. CGI was the only the way to animate the series and any other style of animation cannot compete with the style the anime used.

Attached: 37c1e5b3e6c8a1ebf44fa2663a562b115957d197_hq.gif (540x304, 2.4M)

Says the guy going into a raging delusional fit at the prospect of someone identifying his shitposting, so much so that he has to baselessly project all his issues back. Now that's just sad.

>another repetitive template post and more projection
Yawn

Oh man the trailers are so bad. What the hell?! They went way too far with the bright colors, effects and CG.

>projection is the only word he knows

Attached: 1530111746408.png (414x425, 240K)

See how much better that hand drawn hand looks than the shit in the rest of the show? How can you even fucking defend CG?

You need professional help.

>he thinks that's 2d
kek

So you just don't like the art style?

I don't know, but I'm kinda hyped for it. I really like all the colors and stuff everywhere it looks fire desu,

The hand is, yes.

Projection is the only thing they are capable of bringing to the table. See . Anyone that calls them out is the real spammer, shitposter and mentally defective individual in their minds.

Took you this long and 1 hour of spam and deflecting to realise you cgshit apologist?

>I think it looks like shit because reasons
>I disagree because I don't agree
>You're an actual retard because you don't agree with my "objective" reasons.

Online arguments in a nutshell

>implying that just because user doesn't like the art style means he has to shit on everyone else that does
Pathetic.

I think he's trying to say that not liking an art style doesn't warrant going on a constant crusade against it.

Actually user, was baiting you. That entire section was animated without CGI.

Or rather sequence.

This looks super based! I hope they release it on adult swim too, thats always awesome. This kind of reminds me. It kind of has a chowder vibe just a little. Hopefully the voice actors they get wont suck also

Attached: 1531576725631.jpg (1024x1024, 77K)

Who the fuck are you quoting?

This. Antarc was animated in 2d for that entire sequence.

!188482677
>Yea Forumsermin tries to shitpost, but basically announces that he's Yea Forumsermin by trying to portray FranXX fags as Yea Forumsermin.
Kek

Here is the spammer. Just a few of his posts.

Sorry, I actually thought you had interesting arguments to share about the art style.

>one (You) in all of that
Stay paranoid Yea Forumsermin.

That's actually quite sad. Could you imagine having this much time on your hands? In addition, he doesn't seem to have much wit, judging from the posts

There's just so much shit going on in the trailer that it burns your eyes. Someone needs to be fired.

I only have one (You) there. You are literally mentally ill.

Nice job samefag.

That poster wasn't me you schizophrenic retard.

No, it was me, you schizophrenic Yea Forumsermin.

>muh Kamina gatai with buster pose
Just fuck off Trigger

Attached: nggr.jpg (1474x830, 165K)

The bright cg effects are the worst part.

No it was me, you Yea Forumsutists.

What the fuck? Are you having a legit mental breakdown?

What effects are you talking about exactly? The flame particles?

Maybe you should ask one of your 20 other personalities.

stop

>Yea Forumsedditor calling others Yea Forumsermin
>while defending cartoon tier anime
yeah, thats going to be a yikes from me dawg

Attached: 1554137245257.jpg (816x459, 41K)

I don't get it? How'd they fuck it up this bad? It's a freaking lightshow and you can't even see what's going on.

>posting Soul Eater
Yea Forumsermin detected. Of course you would try to create a massive shit flinging thread just for the sole purpose to create chaos.

Stop throwing out vague "it's just bad but I won't say why" complaints.

>soul eater
>same repetitive template spam
>yeah, thats going to be a yikes from me dawg

Attached: 1329479663766.jpg (1024x768, 51K)

user it looks awfully garish and visually obtrusive.

Attached: 9238214382304.png (636x354, 308K)

Attached: nou.jpg (1024x576, 105K)

>triggertards will actually defend this

>Buzzwords
>presents an in between frame
>claims its bad off of that alone
Not this again.

Attached: wecantexpect.png (500x856, 191K)

This makes my eyes bleed.

>thinks an in between frame means its bad animation
Fuck off Yea Forumsermin tier newfags.

how can trigger be proud of this?

Fuck off with your strawman first, cultist.

the forced meme here is OP.

>LOL TRIGGER DID SOMETHING I MUST DISS On IT SO ITs NOT POPULAR MUH SEKRIT CLUB!!1 RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

if you dont like it, then fuck off and shove your opinion up your hemorroid riddled ass!!!

>"in between" frames are supposed to be shit
>triggertards proving once again that they have no standards
pottery

>presents an inbetween frame as proof for the show looking like crap
You need to go back.
>an in-between frame being absolutely perfect means its good.
You have absolutely no idea how animation works, do you? Fuck off newfag.

Did you just throw these words out without thinking about what they actually mean together? "Garish" is subjective but personally not what I would use to describe bright complementary pastels. "Visually obtrusive" is just lol. You're saying it sticks out.

Atrocious isn't even the word. This is a whole new level of shit.

>Proving him right

Yea Forums will be Yea Forums

Look at all of the same fagging. Holy fucking kek.

>user still can't start his sentences with capital letters

who hurt you?

Not him but that's just bad taste

>an in-between frame being absolutely perfect means its good
That's right.

>thinks capitalising greentext is normal
Fuck off, newfag.

>all that cgi shit
what a disaster. oh how trigger have fallen

Then you must really think that stilted and stiff looking animation must be really good.

Did they even try with this design? It looks very uninspired. I think trigger is running out of ideas and their creativity is at a all time low which makes me upset.....

>he thinks I was talking about the greentext
We're reaching next levels of mental deficiency here.

>implying consistent animation is a bad thing
Jesus Christ. No it wouldn't be stiff.

>ip count doesn't go up
>"this is not the first post from this ip"
The samefagging is getting ridiculous.

Mods don't fucking do it either. I don't why you're complaining.

>he thinks in betweens have to be perfect even though you can't see them in motion, and they provide fluidity to animation
The fucking mental retardation here.

you should try holding your breath and count to 10 because at this point you are just providing extremely low quality spam posts to this thread.

>ip count doesn't go up
>not the first post from this ip
The samefagging is getting quite ridiculous.

Context, dumbass. Are you telling me you can't tell the blatant samefagging by the guy incapable of starting any sentence with capitals?

>even though you can't see them in motion
You fucking can though you blind shit.

ITT: samefag triggertranny losing his mind

Attached: 1556288285504.gif (400x400, 1.89M)

>shitty inbetween frames that do nothing but make the animation more realistic are good
The fucking mental retardation here.

you can stop samefagging this thread just so people can see your shitty meme now

So is it gay?

No you really can't. Exaggeration, smearing, and squash and stretch in an In-between are the foundations of animation, and are what allows animation to have fluidity, thinking that it doesn't means you are a fucking retard. If you are going to talk about bad inbetweens present them while in motion, not stills, because you are just making a shitty argument that has no context or evidence to back it up.

Yep. Dirty fujoshit.

>Only one (You)
Stay paranoid, Yea Forumsermin.

Stay mad

Attached: lmao.png (443x268, 52K)

>and are what allows animation to have fluidity
You can have fluidity without cutting corners like that you know. Good mechanical animation exists.

the only samefags here are those who made the thread with the express purpose to shit on an anime movie that wont even be shown on theaters worldwide for at least 6 months JUST because it was made by a studio that they dont like.

>no screencap
don't try to make one now since its been like 5 minutes samefag. You triggerdownys are worse than roaches

This is a terrible thread and you should feel terrible for posting here.

not him but that's a shit edit

>took 4 minutes to reply with that
yeah, no, try again, samefag

Quite ironic how the faggot spamming consistently about how he thinks it's shit doesn't know one of the basic principals of animation.
Why is this anime hating retard wasting his time on Yea Forums?

Attached: 1536255121649.jpg (577x326, 100K)

>If you are going to talk about bad inbetweens present them while in motion, not stills, because you are just making a shitty argument that has no context or evidence to back it up.
This isn't an argument. Just because some people don't notice them doesn't mean that other's do not.

>good mechanical animation
Holy fucking shit.
You have no idea what is good animation. You are the type of person who thinks the left side of pic related is good drawing.

Attached: Image-1-Bouncing-Ball.jpg (480x153, 10K)

lol this is what the "a-team" of trigger was working on during that pile of slop lwa? trigger's done

Bets on this appealing to "FUCKING SPACE HOLY SHIT" like DitF and KLK?

>b-but that doesn't count!!
Obsessed as fuck

>principals
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAH Look at this ESL and laugh.

>strawman
>ad hominem
Yea Forumsedditor detected

kek

Attached: fag.png (589x188, 52K)

Hell no. I don't think the left side is good you idiot. Of course when a ball hits the ground it should squash like that or deform when ADEQUATE pressure is applied to it. The fucking problem is when this isn't supposed to happen and studios do it to cut corners and make the animation process easier.

>Posted 9 minutes after the original post was posted
how can you think this will convince anyone. Try harder

>he thinks I just sit in the thread waiting for replies, and don't go to multiple different threads in the meantime
????

Fuck Disney and fuck you Yea Forumstranny.

>inb4 my ban for saying "tranny"

>yet replies instantly this time

>smear frames is used for cutting corners and makes animation easier
Holy shit he's actually serious

Attached: 1501346101510.png (1240x800, 943K)

What is this trying to prove? Of course I'm here right now. Your shitty attempts to discredit my post are laughable.

>no argument
>desperately reaching for logical fallacies because otherwise his whole delusional world would come crashing down
The rage is really getting to your head.

Is it summer already?

Attached: 1514606137507.jpg (385x385, 35K)

>being this assblasted over getting btfo

Attached: 1543412744426.jpg (205x250, 7K)

Attached: ab84jd78sdfv.png (616x480, 237K)

Didn't moot say summer was a myth?

But the left is better.
Metal machinery doesn't squish and go off model just because it's moving.

A Summer thread.

Please tell me these trailers are a joke and that that they're releasing the actual ones soon?

>he thinks smear frames which have been used for decades as a way to show motion that csn't be fit into 24 frames is a way to cut corners.
Holy fucking kek.

Attached: 65FFxiL.png (720x540, 616K)

I saw the trailer and its pure cringe. I'm sure we will get a lot of people from Yea Forums and Yea Forums here though when it airs

Attached: 1534745631002.gif (500x324, 413K)

That would explain why we suddenly shifted from "able to have normal Promare threads" to this shit.

ok, this is epic.

In this gif, the glass bottle also smears and deforms.

Attached: smear-GIF.gif (480x360, 3.72M)

>IP count doesn't increase

you can always head back to /r/anime so the posts you dont like can be hidden once you downboat them enough, just a suggestion.

>Moéshit reaction image
>MUH Yea Forums boogieman

I hate Summer.

It did though.

You seem to know a lot about reddit. Maybe you should head back there yourself.

>Thinks that providing animation examples made before the actual creation and popularization of anime makes an user from Yea Forums
Are you actually retarded?

I think it looks great

i speak with no silly xdddd

Attached: chadkoto.jpg (355x355, 44K)

>another Yea Forumstranny and another strawman
I CANT WAIT FOR MY BAN.

What'd'ya know? That rhymes.

>MUH Yea Forums boogieman
See

Ah the classic defence for shitposting yet again. You might as well put on a trip with how obvious you are.

It didn't.

wow, if CGI means we're finally evolving out of this stretchy QUALITY animation, then thank god for CGI.

sorry you're all scared of change.

>muh moe
braindead manimefag

Cute mains and animation in this. I hope for lots of shounen-ai doujinshis coming from this film.

Who the fuck cars about the ugly shit? Anime typically looks way better. That poster is also fucking wrong.

you must be new here if you don't

You know, it'll be hilarious if promare does really well. It'll probably make the shitposter seethe even more.

Why are you implying that they can't be used to cut corners when they very often are?

Kill yourself you fucking traitor.

thoughts on xenoblade 2? i thought it was trash weebshit

>no new ip

>no new ip

This was invented precisely because they couldn't draw the in between motion properly like Disney.

it is but nia makes up for it

Attached: subway.jpg (558x457, 229K)

I dig this; it looks like something Yea Forums would definitely enjoy as well. I hope this does well.

>no new ip

Except that's wrong because they're more time consuming to make than a standard in-between frame. Please point out these "cost cutting" smear frames.

No. The type posted in that western shit is designed to save you from having to make lots of repeated drawings. By the way, why are we even discussing this? The frame was fucking cg and the computer can generate as many frames as you want.

>Yea Forums Yea Forums Yea Forums
>Yea Forums Yea Forums Yea Forums
>reddit reddit reddit
>triggernigger triggertranny
>schizo schizo schizo
Are any of you alright in the head?

Attached: 1532219904693.png (497x356, 96K)

this movie was a mistake

imagine being so thirsty for (you)s that you would go out of your way to samefag a thread for 12+ hrs

what a miserable existence you must lead

The mistake was Yea Forums.

no one cares normalfag, go retweet something or whatever

Promare actually looks fresh and interesting, and the cancer ruining all modern anime is the fact that it's become a huge business where artistic exploration and endeavour is being neglected in favour of being formulaic and appealing to the largest amount of people possible. Neck yourself, you retarded wannabe elitist.

> CGI

dear god why

The trailer made me vomit. It's like with every new iteration trigger get worse and worse.

> below 10fps chunky CGI

barf

Like how Franxx and Gridman were supposed to be flops too except Franxx turned out to be a pretty successful money maker despite being a shitty trainwreck and Gridman is still printing money.
The Trigger bankruptcy meme is hilarious. Any day now since 2011.

save us the wait and just kill yourself already

>Promare actually looks fresh and interesting
Not really, it just looks garish and cheap. Any studio could do this shit.

>and the cancer ruining all modern anime is the fact that it's become a huge business where artistic exploration and endeavour is being neglected in favour of being formulaic and appealing to the largest amount of people possible. Neck yourself, you retarded wannabe elitist.
Stop pretend to be retarded.

Okay, I recognise where you're from now.

The rest of you should know that this guy won't stop anytime soon, so say goodbye to any discussion of this anime for the near future.

who are you following on twitter ?
Please, tell me all about it

Shitman was a soulless nostalgiabait cashgrab.

>and appealing to the largest amount of people possible
You can never be please. At any time something or other will be more popular than something else and you will complain.

This is definitely not my cup of tea but I will say, it looks like a borderline cartoon.

Isn't the one on the left supposed to be a dude? Is this homoshit? Trigger seems to love that sort of stuff so I'm not really surprised.

>Is this homoshit?
Oh yea. Looks like trigger are pandering to fujoshits now and not just yuritards

Anime are cartoons.

oh. you sweet summer child.

It looks better than Franxx and Gridman.

That would be correct.

Cartoon has multiple definitions, you know what he means. The overly simplistic and lazy style.

>homoshit

I sure as fuck hope so.

belko is a pretty cool guy

It's most certainly does not look better than Franxx. I don't care how much you hated the melodrama and NTRshit but you ca't be this delusional.

Shitposting aside it's going to be 111 minutes of mostly fighting, manly screaming, epilepsy-inducing backgrounds and Sawano blasting. Probably 8/10 entertaining flick. I really hope it gets released in my country.

>Is this homoshit?
oh yea

I liked the beginning, dark and intriguing, then it switched to pastel colors, cgi, and a shitty US pop song.

Hope Trigger don't need this to do well in order to survive, because I seriously doubt it will.

>It's most certainly does not look better than Franxx
Are you blind? Not that Promare looks amazing, but Franxx was dry as fuck as far as visual direction goes.

Then what the fuck is there to like aboutFranxx? The non-existent mecha battles? Wow that 2D mecha animation sure got used well.

Snort.

>no new IP
>template post
sad shill

Kill yourself. Franxx was vastly better especially in the effects department. That stuff looked really good unlike this kitsch trash.

This at least has a sense of three dimensional space.

>Snort
Did you get lost on your way to reddit?
Wasn't there a mech fight nearly every episode?

That's not what I said but ok.

not him, just kill yourself you crazy cgshit apologist. Traditional animation is a means, not an end. The mechs had vastly better stylisation than any cgshit and were coherent with the show's style.

Absolutely not. It gives it a very fresh take on an old look. It almost looks like they were inspired by the Designers Republic, but maybe that's just me. It's very turn of the century futuristic though.

You are a tastless contrarian that eats up drab garbage, but you are free to post examples of Franxx superior visual direction.

>The non-existent mecha battles?
I'm sorry, what?

Attached: 28329392813908124.webm (710x400, 2.92M)

Contrarians shouldn't call others contrarians.

>non-existent mecha battles?
Trolling outside of Yea Forums is against the rules.

Attached: fr-02.webm (640x360, 2.81M)

How much of a philistine does someone have to be to claim this looks better than Promare? This isn't even impressive on a technical level, let alone artistically.

Yea Forums is such an obtuse hugbox that this board has a boogeyman for just about everything now.
>say you like a videogame
>OMG go back to Yea Forums
>these 2 character look cute together
>ACK ACK ACK ACK
>i don't like this yuri/fujobait anime
>/pol/ please go
>VEG wasn't that good
>KHK KHK KHK KHK
>i like this character more than the tsundere character in this show
>THK THK THK THK THK
>i like this character more than this loli character
>LRD LRD LRD LRD LRD
>i don't like [insert flavour of the month here]
>go back to r*ddit
It's so fucking obnoxious at this point.

Attached: CjcQBE6_d.jpg (362x346, 13K)

>all that 3dcg shit and overdone effects
Oh god this looks so disgusting. What do Trigger have against people with epilepsy?

Nip CGI will save anime from a slow death due to outsourced Koreans "animating" 3rd rate LNs because of underfunding.
It's the future.

Kill yourself already you traitorous apologist.

It's not about what you like, it's about blatant shitposting, samefagging and spamming styles that have no place here.

Who are you guys bringing to the cinema with you to see this film?

What is an example of an anime with "soul"?

This. I for one welcome our new CG overlords.

>literal anime hating spammer wants the medium to die to cg
You have no fucking soul, you're the devil. You're fucking heartless.

Jump in front of a train you demented old dinosaur.

By this point I'm hoping it dies too just to shut you up

head over to /r/anime so you can downvote those posts raging user-kun

I really fucking hope you're samefagging right now. I don't want to believe that there are 2 anime haters here.

3. I hate hand drawn anime so much.

Are you a child?

I hope you're ready to suck that chink cock, because japanese animation is evolving. The future is now, old man.

Attached: wje2.png (772x206, 10K)

Just go back to your fucking HnK general.

Yea Forums's "favourite" studios Trigger, Kyoani, Ghibli and Madhouse are among those who are big proponents of it and use it constantly in their newer releases.
You might as well kill yourself if you're that upset about it.

Attached: 1500742177701.jpg (1280x720, 484K)

>the cheaper production method is becoming ever more prominent because people care more about money than art
I wouldn't call that """"evolving"""".

I don't think you're a proper fit for this website, buddy. Best slink on back to your favorite sub.

personally the flames make it really hard to focus on whats going on

Attached: 1466181519990.png (945x882, 606K)

Don't worry, your sweatshop made 2D """animation""" will be around for a couple more years at the very least. Use that time to become ready for when 3D becomes king.

Die.

>more trite garbage from trigger
who would've guessed

Attached: 1556158095817.jpg (428x267, 14K)

>3D
>cheaper

Attached: 1481700266009.png (500x490, 289K)

>the studio that did fucking Redline are a proponent of it
How?

In the night, I hear 'em talk
The coldest story ever told

Maybe watch some of their shows?

Keep spamming.

I'm sorry user, but old corpses like you must make way for the next generation.

I'd have to start to keep doing anything, just like you'd have to start knowing the first fucking thing about animation to actually have this conversation.

Redline was a decade ago. Madhouse aren't nearly the same studio they used to be, but you'd know that if you weren't such a tryhard newfag.

They're not using cg because they want to. They can't afford to animate stuff like overlord properly.

While I know this is probably a bait thread and mostly whined i'll still gonna come out and say.

Remember to binge watch KLK again if you have Netflix cause it's taken out tomorrow.

because Trigger is unoriginal faggots who can only repeat what gainax did like fags

This is one of Yea Forums's board regulars. He's a scumbag who shits on traditional animation not moving as much as cg because of course that would be too expensive to animate in the same capacity whilst simultaneously trolling and pretending that cgshit is more expensive. What are you even doing here? Don't you have a pre 2000s thread to be false flagging in?

Attached: 19720983720437894.png (630x646, 553K)

> 1:20
> framerate drops to sub-zero

what the fuck

listen, i understand that Yea Forums is a slow board but holy fuck not every one that has a similar opinion is the exact same person

seek mental help

based, tank yu for the tip I love klk

Attached: 1538856414599.jpg (300x168, 12K)

DUDE YOKO LITTNER LMAO

Lurk more.

conrevo was actually good tho, unlike anything trigger has ever produced

I bet you think the guy in madoka and gridman threads who always complains about crack and types up paragraphs of spam while replying to dozens of posters at once isn't another autistic board regular too.

>I wonder who or what the circles represent
they represent the aliens appearing in the third act

Comparing this to fucking ACK is a bit disingenuous wouldn't you think?
You could just as easily imply that the autistic faggot who foams at the mouth is always the same person.

A little i'll admit but you need to lurk more. There is an autistic HnKtard who likes to pretend that all old anime were full of QUALITY and obsessively defend cancerous cgi. I've seen this schizophrenic retard in QUALTY threads, pre 2000s threads and even an OST thread a while back.

This. I actually know who you're referring to. I've seen this spammer trying to claim everyone shitting on CGI in Vinland Saga threads was the same person. This while samefagging for hours on end, himself. He's a hypocrite with almost no self awareness.

Another thread, another Trigger win.

And he can be spotted a mile away since he's completely infatuated with CGI regardless.
CGI is not necessarily cheaper and it is being used more and more by every single studio in Japan. Stating that fact doesn't make someone HNKtard.
Imaishi's always been a big fan of CGI as it suits his flashy, exaggerated directing style. It's surprising that there's a lot of traditional animators working on such a CGI heavy film though.

Different user, but I mean, this whole sequence from episode 6 was the best in terms of direction in the entire show. It looks like shit in the webm because of compression so just focus on the visual direction. Although, I can't make a decision on Promare, because I haven't seen the movie yet.

Attached: chills.webm (720x404, 2.83M)

>CGI is not necessarily cheaper
Yes but when it comes to animating the overwhelming majority of things in anime, it is. Just look at look at where 2d was used in Hnk 2017. A splash, a couple one off outfits and one maybe 2 animation segments in the entire fucking series. That is where it's more expensive to use cgshit. Other than rare instance like this or one off artwork, CGI is fucking cheaper. Making something that has anything above a very basic level of detail move is going to be more expense traditionally.

>and it is being used more and more by every single studio in Japan
By most because it's effectively cheaper. But not by every studio. 8-Bits most recent passion project, Slime, had more sakuga than their recent ones.

>Stating that fact doesn't make someone HNKtard.
Why are you telling me this? Do you like wringing pointless shit. I didn't say that. And I didn't say it because i obviously don't think it.

>had more sakuga than their recent ones

*had more sakuga than their older works i meant

How bout this: they both look like shit

I hate this thread but more importantly I hate (You)

But Promare looks good?

Absolutely not true. HnK was way more expensive than the normal anime production and was in pre-production for almost 18 months before release. The amount of people that they also brought in to do 2d animation to help guide the 3d animation, made it significantly more expensive than a standard production.

It looks terrible.

It should be noted that FranXX was only in production for THREE months, and KLK was in production for six.

If you're used to junk food, I suppose real ingredients would taste strangely.

>More expensive
That was not the reason for why they used 2d there. They used 2d there because using 3d would have made it look awkward, and would have been jarring if not animated with 2d.

K I N O
I
N
O

Attached: 158922577285.gif (740x538, 730K)

Not going to lie, at times it's hard to tel when it's CG and when it's 2D

That is absolutely not the point. More money being shovelled into cg garbage doesn't mean it's more expensive than traditional. It's just more cost effective. Investing in 3d models is worth it because you can have lots more animation this way. Producing the HnK 2017 anime with the same amount of detail and animation in 2d would be way more expensive. You get this right? Why do you think shit like Knights and Magic is full of lots of ugly 3d animation but franxxs is mostly stylised stills?

You're fucking wrong. That scene where Phos tries on a bunch of outfits during a single scene was done traditionally because it's cheaper. Same with that one off shot of Sphene.

Watch more anime then. Characters are clearly stylised differently to the backgrounds.

What are you talking about, both the effects and the mechs/suits have been 2D at times.

FASTER

What are you talking about? I didn't mention "effects" or "mechs/suits" in my post.

I..I CAN'T

Attached: 159278753255.jpg (994x774, 208K)