Best adaptations nobody talks about

Attached: futon.jpg (853x479, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/vivio-459366146/sets/denpa-onna
vimeo.com/246930098
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aliens, the anime.

Attached: 1430192245137.jpg (432x720, 72K)

The animation was AOTY

Attached: a2dabbdea04b8e2ef19ec288d7e02d1f8219dc1b.gif (112x112, 93K)

Is this an onahole?

it shares pizza as well.

I actually really liked the 2017 Kino no Tabi anime. If it had less or no CGI it would have been even better. It had some issues with how it adapted some stories but so did the 2003 version. Admittedly less but still some. And I liked the art style/character design in the 2017 version better for the most part.

Attached: Kino2017.jpg (1280x720, 321K)

I wanna fuck Meme

I honestly think Shaft peaked here.

That one guy that stayed behind because he loved her. Never had a chance. She lets her nephew fuck her and her daughter every day.

I like Shaft but this was cheap, poorly produced shit. See the garbage you just posted? They were either too lazy/did't have the talent to draw the cover pattern on the blanket by hand. They just overlayed a texture onto it and it looks terrible in motion.

God I wish that were me

This. Good taste. Literally the only thing that bothered me in this show was the cgshit, otherwise yea it was great.

GOAT soundtrack.
soundcloud.com/vivio-459366146/sets/denpa-onna

What is this shit even about?

>The animation
It's the Buriki art style.

>best adaptation
Nah
It felt like the pacing was trying to copy Monogatari’s but not really
The manga’s better

i like the other denpa more

Attached: Denpa.gif (569x400, 2.32M)

>The manga’s better
LN adaptation

I hate that this spoils the whole awesome ending.

Also neat to know this is in the same world as Kurenai.

vimeo.com/246930098

This is horrible man.

It's based on a LN that at this point has over 20 volumes out. It's mostly episodic stories, usually about the main character Kino, but there's some other characters that occasionally get their own stories, sometimes as continuations of stories from places the main character visited earlier. It's got action as well as stories that focus more on how the people act in various places in the world it takes place in. People usually compare it to fairy tales that have clear messages, and at times it can be straightforward to a fault about the "lesson" it's trying to tell through a story but imo it's extremely good.

Attached: Volume_11.jpg (900x1280, 994K)

i kinda wished that she would've been redeemed. OVA 3 never. also sucks that the author chimped out about it being popular than his other series so he put it on hold forever.

There’s a manga too, you know

The whole show isn't like that.

I love me a fuckroll

Attached: 1930.jpg (500x703, 54K)

Kino is fantastic.

Kino's only problems are that it's extremely episodic and Kino doesn't get raped as often as she should. That's about it.

They always call this rape though. 15 women and nobody has responded to my feelings. :(

Being episodic isn't an issue. It kind of is in the anime since you only have 24 minutes per episode and sometimes stories have to be abbreviated because of that but they're usually really well paced in the LN and some are long enough to be feature length movies in their own right. Others are only a couple of pages long. It makes it hard to consistently fill 24 minute episodes, especially if they don't want to use multiple episodes for a single story because they only get 12-13 episodes in a season. There were some episodes in both adaptations though that did a good job of combining multiple stories into a single episode without it feeling weird.