Is it true back in the day girls really wanted to fuck Sesshomaru?

is it true back in the day girls really wanted to fuck Sesshomaru?

if so why? and why not Inuyasha?

Attached: Sesshōmaru.png (659x1014, 681K)

>Not Shippou

Are you kidding me?

Attached: 1536886610083.png (2518x1161, 387K)

this dude literally wore make up and was still infinitely less of a faggot than inuyasha

>why they prefer the purebreed instead of the mutt
Also, what said. Sesshomaru could be wearing a wedding dress and he would still be more of a man than Inuyasha will ever be. He is one of the OG chads of anime.

Sesshomaru's character model is David Bowie in Labyrinth. He appeals to the kind of girls who like effete, theatrical guys.

Dude, Sessh was pretty much the most powerful character in the entire series at the end. Even Naraku was kind of like "OH SHI-" in the final battle, and Naraku had the entire shikon jewel to help him.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Technically Sesshomaru killed Naraku almost singlehandedly. He destroyed both the giant spider body AND finished off the "main" body inside.

Granted, Kagome gave the finisher by piercing the jewel with her arrow. But Inuyasha was basically fucking useless.

Inuyasha is a manchild. Show me a girl who prefers Inuyasha and I'll show you a dumb cunt.

Sesshoumaru is basically the snail assassin.

The older brother was always more powerful. Even Daddy knew that and gave the mutt the more overtly killy sword to compensate. Even then, Sesshomaru was made to do the heavy lifting in unlocking his own sword's super move just to pass it on to little brother.

Sesshomaru got the healing sword because frankly, he didn't need a handicap or training wheels.

Attached: 0a475439-6c52-4b18-b849-9dea903e5c72.gif (500x375, 1.4M)

Kikyo was a chad

Attached: chadkyo.webm (640x480, 2.99M)

Nah it's sort of like mma-math more than power-levels. Sesshomaru's sword was basically a deus-ex counter to naraku since naraku was never much of a fighter but made up for it with infinite regeneration. Inuyasha is a tougher fight than naraku for Sesshomaru and naraku is arguably a tougher fight for inuyasha than Sesshomaru.
The jewel wasn't doing shit for him. He couldn't use it.

>Kikyo was a chad
>falls in love with a mutt
Yeah, no. I like her, but come on. A real chad wouldn't give a fuck about silly things like love or being a normal woman. Also, she would burn Onigumo's ass the moment he shows his worthless ass in front of her. Naraku wouldn't even be born.

Kikyo failed all forces of Law and Order when she allowed herself to fall in love and desire a normal life. It is the equivalent of Maria refusing the call to be the Holy Mother. When the heavens demand, you must give all it asks and accept it. Only through the Law of the heavens a person can find value in his life.

>got the healing sword because frankly, he didn't need a handicap or training wheels.
Except he did. Both tenseiga and tessaiga were made given to them to help where they were most lacking. Sesshomaru was just as immature as Inuyasha until the end when he finally learned to trust his own power not his father's.

Speaking of Inuyasha's cat ears, none of the animals in this series look like the animals they're supposed to be. I always thought Kirara was a kitsune, but it's apparently a bakeneko despite the long, canine snout, kitsune-like markings, and fox tails. The sabertooth form doesn't look like a feline, either. I'll never understand that.

Power-wise. He didn't need a handicap power-wise. Like you said, the whole point was to get him to be just a tad bit less of a douche and to trust in his own power, and not in whatever he could salvage from his father's.

Girls wanted to fuck him. Guys wanted to be him AND have him fuck them.
Was a wild time.

Attached: 1533665293462.jpg (713x842, 85K)

Honestly this. Her romance with Inuyasha was always a blight on her character. It felt like a well rounded 30 yr old woman falling for an immature 12 yr old boy

>Guys wanted to be him AND have him fuck them.

[citation needed]

Can confirm, carry on.

this guy gets it

Attached: 8918072.png (563x681, 34K)

L-Lewd!

>people shipped him with his daughter-fu while ignoring the weird ass BDSM shit he had going on with Jaken

>is it true back in the day girls really wanted to fuck Sesshomaru?
Absolutely. Bishie antagonists were like catnip to fangirls in the 90s and 00s.
>if so why?
Like I said; Bishie. Notably tall and strong despite the pretty face. High-status and always reminding everyone about it. Morally grey, but super protective in the end. Effortlessly better than most of the rest of the cast.
>and why not Inuyasha?
Inu had his self-insert shippers as well, but he was less desirable due to the series emasculating him to much to take seriously as a female object of interest. He acted dumb a lot and couldn’t handle Kagome’s tsundere moments (not to mention how her magic could literally force him to heel like a dog.) He was a shockingly poor fighter and his track record got worse as the series went on. The constant reminders of how he failed Kikyo were explicit signals that he couldn’t be relied upon as a protector. The list goes on.

>Chad
She's a woman so no she's not a "Chad" the term is "Stacy" and she wasn't that either she was just a petty bitch