Watch anime for cute cat trap

>watch anime for cute cat trap

>get mindfuckery and despair

What the absolute hell?

Attached: 438A0943-B294-43EB-965C-04BCD84C9690.png (430x506, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@notCursedE/dear-benshapiro-re-trans-suicides-be483052d97f
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Subaru brought it on himself for white knighting random whores he just met

Felix isn't a trap, she's a trans woman.

[citation needed]

I want fuck this cat

low quality bait

>random whores

You best take that back user, Rem is a treasure

Attached: 3C0045E9-1E1A-45B3-A89C-9A37BA6439E3.jpg (800x646, 65K)

low quality bait is still junk food for fat fish, and guess what Yea Forums is full of

>falls in love with someone in 2 days
>this after killing him multiple times

>ywn have Rem free you from your limbs with her giant ball of love

Attached: CEAC1352-ED79-4744-8F79-41AB08454D07.jpg (512x287, 24K)

Finished watching the anime a few days ago. It is pretty obvious that the witch is the cause of his return from death ability, but did the witch also summon him from another world? If so, why him of all people? I wonder if the novel treatment explains it.

You fell for the trap (no, not that one)

thats what you get for being a faggot

Kill yourself.

she should've taken his deal of moving far away and living together.

Attached: 1536770833023.gif (512x288, 1.7M)

Did you like it?

what a fucking psycho

So, everyone loves Rem, right? How the fuck are we supposed to reconcile her being a cold blooded murderer who brutally killed someone just because he was a little strange, despite him being nice to everyone and having no evidence that he was bad? For fuck's sake, couldn't she have just spied on him a bit more or even just tried asking him to leave?

ahm~

Attached: nom.png (100x100, 10K)

It wasn't two days.

Rem isn't a sane individual. She has a very warped personality and world view due to her upbringing of living under Ram's shadow then living with the guilt of the emotion she felt when Ram lost her horn which her abusive adoptive parent Roswaal didn't try to remedy. Rem values things like heroics and self sacrifice deeply, the story about Wilhem and Theresa is one of her favorites. Now here comes Subaru.

During that week of the successful loop, Subaru tried his absolute hardest at everything while trying to hide ineptitude which despite his best efforts didn't go unnoticed under Rem's watchful eye. Rem was watching him so very closely because she was originally trying to find a reason to kill him and remove the interloper from her world. Him trying his absolute hardest despite his lack of skill spoke to Rem, Rem wasn't naturally good at anything unlike Ram and so she could feel a connection to Subaru. Then here comes the Ulgram incident, Subaru plunging into the forest to save the kids Rem saw as something heroic which begun Rem's guilt to Subaru. Rem was straight up looking for a reason to end his life without giving him the benefit of the doubt. And then later when Subaru pushes Rem out the way and gets turned into a chew toy, it brings her guilt to a new level because Rem had a chance to pull Subaru with her and "save" him but she hesitated because of the Witch's scent. And later when Subaru sacrifices himself to save Rem a second time it destroys her again. But Subaru comes back alive despite that there was no way for him to survive against all those demon/witch/whatever beasts.

That was pretty fucking gay of Felix in all honestly.

And then he relieves Rem of her seemingly innate inferiority complex almost effortlessly speaking the words she needed to hear, when she needed to hear them. it doesn't immediately resolve it but it's a start. Imagine it, your hero wakes up and pardons you of your guilt that you feel because he sacrificed himself for you twice (which in your eyes are both your completely fault). He almost died several times over in the last day but can laugh and smile and speaks some magic words relieving you of your inferiority complex, and then gives you a head pat.

Seriously. He's a superhuman hero in her eyes. She then holds that expectation from Subaru, in that world she is the only person to ever expect anything from Subaru. She knows how weak and powerless he is but knows what he is capable of.

>Arc 4 Chapter 73
>Subaru: “Loving me, loving her, kind to me, in love with me—and more than anyone in the world strict on me, unsparing to me, that girl is Rem!”

>How the fuck are we supposed to reconcile her being a cold blooded murderer who brutally killed someone just because he was a little strange, despite him being nice to everyone and having no evidence that he was bad?
A little "strange" is a lot when we are talking about the witch cult who are capable of many things like teleportation, pulling weapons out of thin air, invisible hands, invincibility, the ability to change form, the ability to share wounds and emotions with other people, and time looping.

>despite him being nice to everyone and having no evidence that he was bad?
He smelled like them, Rem knows that scent very well.

> For fuck's sake, couldn't she have just spied on him a bit more or even just tried asking him to leave?
The kingdom has decreed that all Witch Cult members are to be killed on sight.

Not according to the author. All trannies need to be culled.

>All trannies need to be culled
Why's that, user?

Mentally ill and all that shit. They have problems in the head and encouraging them that their delusions are normal makes their problems worse. Sex change operations should be illegal because of the post Op suicide rates.

>being this misinformed
never change, incels

why do people care? outside pronouns there's barely a difference in the way both act

>other people are mentally ill
>but i or the state should be able to execute people as they see fit
YOU are mentally ill. Fucking statist cuck.

You mean Felix or just men and women in general?

>post Op suicide rates
That's a good thing desu senpai.

Felix is not a tranny.

I read all about the people tricked by the transsexual agenda and then do irreparable damage to their bodies to only kill themselves once they realize what they have done. I cannot help but feel bad for them.

>it's the surgery and not the blatant hatred and rejection that causes suicide

Yeah their rejection of reality is what makes them kill themselves. Once they realize what they have done they can only kill themselves to escape.

Tons of people are hated and rejected for any number of reasons, but a 40% suicide attempt rate is basically unheard of. We're well into the realm of mental illness at that point. The rather sad, ironic truth of the matter is that encouraging these delusions is making things worse in the long run for these people. Even with hormones and surgery, the vast majority are not going to be able to pass for their desired gender, especially as they age. When they finally realize this fact, the inevitable happens. It is far better to nip these delusions in the bud early than let them fester and finally break. Is living life as a gay man with an occasional cross-dressing fetish not preferable to being an emotional, suicidal wreck with a mutilated body?

>especially as they age
You really don't know how hormones work, do you? Do you think someone who transitioned as a teen will age into Caitlyn Jenner?

Dude hormones aren’t magic. Titty skittles aren’t going to turn them into a women.

They don't make them age like men either lol

Hope this is bait but I've seen some trannies unironically say this when it is clearly stated despite his appearance he is a guy

witch of sloth, he was king of sloth with his lifestyle, her chosen champion?

After I seeing how fucking invincible the sin archbishops are, and the fact that subuway has the same aura as one, not killing him when he is acting erratic is the strange thing to do.

I can't believe that this kid in sanctuary doesn't just kill him when he comes out of the first trial after his return.

Who?

>It's this thread again
medium.com/@notCursedE/dear-benshapiro-re-trans-suicides-be483052d97f
>Next up you claim that the study states that it makes little to no impact on the suicide attempt rate if people recognise you [a trans person] as trans or not. However the study actually shows either being out or visible as trans increases the suicide attempt rate by up to 17% — that’s almost half of the average. I’m pretty sure that’s a significant impact.
>Your conclusion? There is a high comorbidity between suicidality and trans people which has nothing to do with society. The study’s conclusion however seems to massively disagree with you. Which puts the anti-transgender discrimination at the forefront of what is impacting our suicide attempt rates.
>This also aligns with most other studies in this area which notice a significant decrease in not only suicide attempts amongst trans people who are in more supportive environments, such as the Karolinska Institute study.
Now watch as user tries to deflect and shift the goalposts.

Attached: facts don't care about your feelings.png (672x363, 62K)

>You fell for the trap
So very, very hard.

>tfw no qt twink bf who likes to wear cat ears

Why even live bros.

Garfield lied about the nose.

So what you are saying is culling them is the correct solution since they aren't ending themselves as much anymore.
Nice, that is happening already and we don't have to lift a finger!

>Rem was straight up looking for a reason to end his life without giving him the benefit of the doubt.
But the reason she didn't just kill him is literally benefit of the doubt.

Just move to this Trannies and anti-trannies have ruined this one, again.

>trans who have to deal with other people are more likely to attempt suicide
Yeah, that's what happens when you try to force your delusions on other people. You face rejection.

>Nice, that is happening already and we don't have to lift a finger!
>In Canada, 27% of trans people who hadn't begun transitioning attempted suicide in the past year but this dropped to 1% for those who finished transitioning
Did you not read his image

>trans who have to deal with other people are more likely to attempt suicide
>reading comprehension
That post is saying that trans people who are identified as trans X versus are more likely to attempt suicide than trans people who are just identified as X, where X is whatever gender the trans individual identifies as. The two groups being contrasted are both trans and have to deal with other people, the only difference is that one group passes for the their gender better.