Why is it okay for women to be pedophiles but it's not okay for guys? Both should be equally condemn not praised

Why is it okay for women to be pedophiles but it's not okay for guys? Both should be equally condemn not praised.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Nande Koko ni Sensei ga - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.38_[2019.05.20_17.36.09].png (1280x720, 985K)

You can do more with a penis than a hole

Why is it OK for some people to be so stupid and still be allowed to breathe?

can we not complain about female shota chasers? they're harmless and condemning them only means less chances for guys to get laid .

Because men want to self insert as the boy.

nice

Well, something is lost when it's a young girl. A shota gets what, experience and a story to tell.

i agree. female are fundamentally weaker and inferior to males so they must be protected.

Thousands of years of evolution will do that to you.
It's why dumb shit like stockholm syndrome exist.

Why couldnt females be the bigger and stronger ones?

Because girls with underdeveloped bodies LITERALLY CAN'T have sex without you causing permanent damage to their bodies OP.

You have to be a sociopath to do it. It's worse than murdering someone.

i see. next time i'll be sure to tell any criminal i see on the street that they should kill any children they kidnap instead of raping them.
thank you for your wise words, user.

Given how mother nature works it is kind of weird we evolved that way. Maybe it's just that men and women are more connected to each other in evolution.

A male's sexual value increases with the more women he sleeps with.

A female's decreases.

Simple enough?

That how nature evolved us to be, can't really argue the results since we became the dominant species.

Even if their bodies weren't damaged by the rape. Everyone with a brain knows rape is worse you incel.

No one cares when goblins kill people, but god forbid they rape them in a fictional setting.

are you going to tell me to have sex and stop being a virgin too?
i'm just agreeing with you. hopefully all child molesters will stop their profession and start becoming child killers instead. earth would be a better place right?

This is an untruth. Murder has a harsher penalty then rape in the criminal code.

>It's worse than murdering someone
I, for one, would much rather be raped than killed. You dumbass.

>Brain rape from /ss/
What a pussy.

Attached: 2345234534.png (500x447, 32K)

How about we equally praise them, not condemn?

Attached: That's really gay.png (311x207, 85K)

tfw 26 and not young enough to be /ss/ed. Unless some immortal hottie goes after me, there is no living this fantasy now.

Why does she remind me so much of Marui Maru characters?

I’m a male pedophile and I’m ok

Welcome to reality where females are handed absolutely everything on a golden fucking platter and still have the gall to bitch and moan about "muh inequality" while males are constantly shit on by everyone and everything all the time everywhere and expected to just "take it like a man".
Enjoy your stay.
This is also why 2D world > 3D world.

Attached: 11111547674617990.jpg (534x627, 237K)

Attached: 1499716792818.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

rules of nature

Is that show any good?

Because all men secretly want to be raped.

Because it's our wish that women prey on us, can the same be said about women?

this is the cringiest anime this season. I find it hard to watch for more than 20 seconds at a time.

Fucking purityfags, woman are much sexier when they’ve had 20 plus dicks inside them starting from a young age. More sex=better at sex

Bothare not okay, dumbass

It's hot

They just want a son. Dont know what to say about the reverse tho.

Only if you're bound by the pleasures of the flesh
Some purityfags take things too far but the real vanillafags know that the best sex comes from getting better at it and improving together

Attached: dissapointment.jpg (982x717, 37K)

Women can't be pedophiles

There's a difference between ending people's suffering and being a serial killer
I'm still not sure what it is but it's different

It's basically censored hentai scenarios that get more ridiculous each time and you shouldn't have any other expectations from it besides that. The fact that it makes me cringe every time I think "this has to be the worst they can do" is ironically praise-worthy.

Because deep down, we want to be the shota.

Attached: Diva Rape.webm (720x480, 2.49M)

Attached: Eugeo Quinella Collage.jpg (2500x2500, 2.2M)

why didnt my hot high school teacher ever fuck me? what a waste.

A woman wearing a large shirt is cute.
A man wearing a small shirt ruins the shirt.

worst pair

Attached: Zashiki_v09_003-005.jpg (3028x1600, 1.49M)

if a teacher was fucking your daughter you'd want his arrested/fired/dead
if your son was banging his (female) teacher you'd high-five him.

>deep down
yes it's a well hidden fantasy that no one would ever admit.

Will the 'uncensored' release in june or wtv be 100% uncensored? Or will it just be 'less shit on screen, but still plenty of shit'?
This show is great fetish fuel, but the censoring is so annoying.

How about no. Murder is final, rape is not. Rape may end up in death due to mental causes, but murder will always end in death.

>murder will always end in death.

Attached: Screenshot (8316).png (1680x1050, 974K)

Yeah, sure. I want an old hag taking my son sperm and making him pay child support, just a man dream come true.
The thing is, is all fine and dandy when the teacher is sexy. Who knows how many hot teachers are fucking children and everyone is keeping quiet, what we are the reports of violent rapist or bags of potatoes.

This is the worst board to post this bullshit, anime services lolicon an shotacon alike if you can handle a "pedo" joke or two.

>old hag
we're in a thread were all teachers are 10/10 25y/o, obviously we're not talking in context of a disgusting 62y/o cunt.
>making him pay child support
regardless of *my* take on it, it's still legally a rape if a teacher fucks her underage student. she can't make him pay child support without going to jail.

>The thing is, is all fine and dandy when the teacher is sexy.
sexy and female*
if your daughter was fucked by a sexy 25y/o male teacher you'd still be against it.

>if your daughter was fucked by a sexy 25y/o male teacher you'd still be against it.
I'd only have a problem with it if he doesn't take responsibility and get engaged to her. Also he better fucking not impregnate her until she finishes high school.

>Raped him so hard he permanently turned to stone

Yes.

Where do I get the uncensored version? Is this a doujin or an actual manga?

I like shota because it makes me feel in control of someone else's body and innocence, every time I imagine touching a young boy it feels like I'm leaving behind a tattoo of shame that he'll never erase from his skin.
I was raped when I was 16 and this is the only copping mechanism I found besides jumping in front of a train.

It's a doujin.

Attached: p1.jpg (1463x2048, 1.23M)

I don't know if Eugeo counts as a shota.

Attached: rape.webm (1920x1080, 2.87M)

Cool blog, subscribed. Also I'm surprised jannies didn't purge this /pol/ tier shitter.

Attached: 1549174846698.jpg (1453x2149, 509K)

>Both should be equally condemn
that's where you're wrong kid, there is nothing inherently wrong with being in a relationship with minors.

cool story, bro

>this is the only copping mechanism I found besides jumping in front of a train.
trains are neat, check out sometime

Because men are less relevant to reproduction, nature could experiment more with how we turn out, and it got lucky.

>why is something something logical not something something
Oh man, once you are done with that puzzle, I have a political situation in the US dividing the entire nation that we will need your expert opinion on.

get off Yea Forums, you filthy adultfucker, teleiophile

Attached: 1534107568745.png (350x480, 8K)

>Why is it okay for women to be pedophiles but it's not okay for guys?
Because unlike guys, women can’t cause damage by sticking their genitals into an underdeveloped hole and tearing it, and in the unlikely event of a pregnancy, it’s the adult person who handles it.
This isn’t to say that there are no Sadistic female pedos that deliberately injure/traumatize their quarry, STDs and the kids growing up oversexed can also be an issue. But mechanically speaking, the female sex has poses negligible physical danger to a child partner.

Ironically, moot was a hardcore anti-pedo.

/cake/ existed... what?

/cake/ is from 7chan. Yea Forums had /l/ and /sm/, and moot deleted them because pedos used them (and Yea Forums) to share CP. There's even a special ban for "posting or replying to pedo garbage" that mods still use from time to time.