Why don't modern anime have soul...

Why don't modern anime have soul? Anime like Bleach had their flaws but I kept watching because of how much soul was put into it.

Attached: bleach.jpg (1920x1344, 515K)

i can appreciate that they change clothes every now and again, i also like the OPs

modern anime caters to the modern teens. 2000 anime was overall shit in production value and goy animators skill but it was based on the 2000 teens interests i.e. new anime is soulless because it is based on a new set of values that you don't consider to be part of your character

The jump to digital

>Bleach
>Soul
If Bleach had a soul then it deteriorated past the quarter point. Sales as well as story shows so

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 87K)

>accusing others of baiting
(You)

Cope

Attached: file.png (645x385, 23K)

>axe a 3M seller
Retard

>Not axing a failure
Also One piss we're coming for you.

Attached: file.png (1217x795, 65K)

>One piss
I guess we can agree on something

You’re confusing soul with boredom.

It's overproduction. Plus I rather read manga since the Bleach manga is better written, less arcs and doesn't have the major continuity errors as it's anime counterpart

Attached: dclp6ac-d4c052c6-57fc-469c-b9c9-30d6b655d07e.jpg (683x900, 255K)

You guys do realize Kubo ended Bleach quickly because he got really sick and his left Tendon shattered, right? He had to have surgery.

Because that's what happened.

>Doesn't know famous mangaka get surgeries all the time
>O my back
>O my shoulders
>O my shaky fingers
>O my kidneys
>O my tendons

Not OP, but I'm a zoomer (18 so no underage b&) and I hate most modern mainstream anime. If you think power-fantasy isekais or self-insert romcoms are what modern teens like, I think you're mistaken.

And look how well those series are progressing

Jesus fucking Christ. i never really look at the numbers and just kinda assumed that the big 3 all sold pretty even to each other.

How's Hunter x Hunter coming along there? I'm sure Togashi is just fine dying!

One Piece is their flagship franchise. The Big 3 is suppose to be three manga that sold over a million copies per volume at one point that defined an entire generation of readers.

They all had good sales for quite some time in their life, it's just that OP was a phenomenon in Japan.

>this whole thread full of people shitflinging as though OP was serious
>nobody has commented on OP's pun
Was it not a pun? Am I just overthinking this?

Attached: o2Yy0VQ__400x400.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Why should we give OP the benefit of the doubt? He's likely actually retarded.

Are we talking about the word "soul?" Because yeah, sure, that was used quite frequently

Bleach was struggling to sniff 400k. Insulting to put it next to Naruto let alone One Piece.