What is the hands down worst ending to a show you've ever seen. I'm leaning toward pic related

What is the hands down worst ending to a show you've ever seen. I'm leaning toward pic related.

Attached: worst end.jpg (749x1093, 191K)

Bleaches ending was retarded.

*ahem*

Attached: ending.jpg (960x1378, 303K)

Anyone have the /vp/ edit of Ash jobbing

Attached: kalos.jpg (757x426, 44K)

Liar game has this beat by a mile. It was good literally up till the last chapter.

Attached: 1471574649293.jpg (1100x9000, 1.63M)

fairy tail

Someone please explain to me why Ash losing was big deal, he loses in every season, what made this one different?

You are 3 years late making this thread

The go eshadoq that he was finally going to beat Allain after getting rekt twice

Turns out he beated him again and later saved his ass from Lizandre

Kek

That axed mystery manga that posts all the character relationships and says "You figure it out"

Because according to the staff, he was.
They even gave Ash's Greninja his own unique Mega Evolution formed through a literal soul bond.
Yet the directors changed it at the last possible moment to what we have now.

XY was a huge step up in quality. Great animation, writing, and character development. Ash was competent and he had a well balanced team. He has every advantage in the final match and he still lost.

>I'm leaning toward pic related.

Not when Prison School's ending exists.

Oof.

KATEKYO
HITMAN
REBORN

even if bleach's writing is worse, reborn's ending is tremendously horrible. It makes it feel like the MC never developed.

>please solve the murder yourself, kthxbye

The only acceptable answer

Attached: 6593263D-B3F4-46E3-8B4C-E4AC483A3589.jpg (728x1062, 116K)

>show

This was disappointing because of cancellation.

But probably Usagi Drop. An old, single man adopts to raise a non-biologically related daughter of his grandfather. An actually nice story. It ends after another decade time skip where that same daughter literally tells her adoptive 50+year-old dad that she wants to marry him, have sex with him, and bear his child instead. Another 2 year time-skip and they do just that.

Attached: Mx0.jpg (186x271, 9K)

Come on. Everyone knows that Ash is just a terrible as shit trainer. His pikachu is literally level 20000 by now but he still hasn't evolved it for better stats.

Honestly Reborn's writing was worse.
Like sure Yammy being Espada 0 was stupid.
But not 'HERE ARE THE REEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLL FUNERAL WREATHS!'

Kimetsu no Yaiba.
Nezuko gets healed after getting the blood of just one demon, final boss is defeated without ever finding out what the thing that turned him into a demon was, and MC falls into a coma for years in order to recover from going past his limits.

Just pretend it ended before the time skip. Like the author does

Bleach was a very rushed and a bad ending but can't surpass Prison School

No. The Kagami guy trapped in a mirror one is worse because it wasn't even axed, he just fucking gave up and said
>Screw this
>You're falling in love with the wrong waifu
>I QUIT FOREVER

Prison School's ending was great, only self-inserts and masturbators think otherwise.

I specifically meant the writing and pacing of the final quincy arc. It was a trashfire, a fun wild ride trashfire, but atleast the last 2 arcs of reborn were written somewhat competently, every character was utilized and most subplots were addressed. Soul Society is still one the best written arcs in manga for me.

Wasn't this getting a continuation? I remember reading something like that in one of these threads.
I thought we had already determined the mom did it however.

soul eater.

Soul Eater wasn't great. The Naruto ending is waaay worse than Soul Eater though.

Gotta go with Charlotte but it was more than just the last episode that made it so awful.

Erased was also terrible but I have a soft spot for that show

What happened that was so bad in Prison School's ending?

How far from the future did you come from?
Was Shokugeki no Soma's ending shit too?

The Future Arc was a mistake.

Was Shougeki after S2 ever good?

No, the ending was actually mostly good. It's how they got there that's the problem.

MC's girl was corrupted and turned into a misandrist.

Normalfag get out. Usagi drop is the best love story there is.

The Central saga was weaker than all the arcs that came before it but still somewhat enjoyable. The BLUE arc that comes after it is an irredeemable dumpster fire.

>girl he had literally nothing in common with and whose entire relationship with him was based on a meet cute and lies
>found out she fell for trash

perfect ending to that series.

O
MY
ANISOTROPIC
DAUGHTER

how dare you remind me of that