HunterxHunter

Six months.

Attached: Tears.jpg (500x375, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-zvx6rwauu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank God I'm not a hunterchad and I have plenty of other manga I'm reading that don't take year long hiatuses.

Thank God I'm a Hunterchad AND a Goda devotee.

2 more weeks fellow hunterchads..

More like 6 weeks left bro.

>dead show
>dead thread

Attached: 1557377099554.jpg (344x344, 29K)

Dragonball threads are literally just 5 discorders samefagging powerlevels through VPNs, HxH has quality discussion.

This song accurately represents HxH
youtube.com/watch?v=-zvx6rwauu4

Till? I havnt seen anything saying it'll return.

Hunter x Mumblers

BTFO

Attached: 1558084123947.jpg (238x284, 30K)

>quality discussion
>hxh

Attached: 1555645947077.jpg (1447x911, 235K)

>o my rubber nen
kys redditor, you know it makes sense and you're just mad.

it's no fair bros

Attached: hanzo.png (2136x960, 585K)

I know, what will these subhumans do when they find out that the viz translation is entirely different

Huntercucks are the most pathetic posters on Yea Forums, prove me wrong. Pro-tip: you can't.

Hunterkeks shit on series like My reddit academia and One Piss so they are ok.

HxH is horrible

Chad Togashi puts a svastica on a character's forehead in Yu Yu Hakusho: no one dares speak a word. Slave cuck Oda uses it for White beard's pirates: forced to change it by the editors. Why is Togashi so based?

No but I have a feeling that after they finished the English dub for hunter x hunter (5 episodes left) then a week later they will announce the release date of new hxh chapters.

Hehehehehe
HUNTER CHAAAAAADS
HUNTER CHAAAAAADS
COME OUT TO PLAAAHAAAY

Attached: kys.jpg (1200x675, 258K)

i just started watching this and im like 40 eps in , do they ever do hunter shit?
also which is better 99' or 11'?

Hunting in HXH is like ninjas in Naruto or pirates in One Piece. They're just a vessel for battle shonen fights.

Why are you still waiting for mumbleshit at this point, it's only going to slog its ass along with another 20-30 chapters of underwhelming setup and literally who shanagians

>do they ever do hunter shit
Nope. NEVER.

cringe

HunterxHunter is a manga about Collectors. Togashi called them Hunters because it sounds cooler.

And even then, Togashi kinda drops the Collector angle halfway through. Gon was meant to collect mementos and stories about his dad throughout the story, but Hiatus gets in the way and he kinda rushes an ending.

I don't remember any actual collecting or intentions of collecting things. It starts out with fighting and recently it's been them being bodyguards. I guess Gon hunts for his dad to some extent, and Kurapika hunts for those eyes but overall the hunting aspect is very minimal to nonexistent and the same storylines could be done in a manga with no "hunting" aspect to it.

Killua was meant to be searching for a goal, and Leorio for money, but he ended up sidelined.

Hisoka probably started as a "battle collector" conceptually, and Chrollo as an "ability collector". Bisky is still a Gem collector.

Togashi just went off-the-rails with the concept because he likes writing character-driven plots. But the point is that at no point in the planning of the story was anyone meant to be a literal hunter. Except Pokkle, I guess.

A manga so shit that even the writer dropped it. Incredible.

By that logic, why haven't you dropped your life user?

Don't call me 'user' my name is Anonymous.
Regardless its because I am making chicken francaise tomorrow and it would be a shame to miss that meal.

2011 was a mistake

Imaging Hisoka & Illumi or the Phantom Troupe in the jungle of the NGL, fighting and killing ants while passing by villages and ants nests.

Imaging the banters, reactions, corpses, jokes and entering the queen’s nest.

I miss Gon. Please no gay posting.

>hunter shit
yes a ton, greed island is hunter shit, the auction stuff in yorkshin is hunter shit, the conservation stuff at the start of ca is hunter shit, the rest of the arc is an official association mission

don't lie to yourself. you know damn well that dark continent arc will be the most hunter-like arc. it's literally what the first page of the first chapter talks about
too bad togashit will never write it

its over hunterchads, togashi is a piece of shit

I hope the boat sinks