Dragon Ball Super

What was the 3rd wish?
My guess is that Moro just opened a gateway to the demon world and all kind of beings more powerful than Jiren but weaker than Moro, Beerus, Broly etc will invide the U7.

Attached: El Grande Cabron Moro.jpg (1200x670, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18020326
strawpoll.me/18020356
youtube.com/watch?v=mL1aGyPBZ04
youtube.com/watch?v=aovcg4CgaBI
youtu.be/D7IWlRi2Pz0?t=71
youtube.com/watch?v=gE9SVwqMg2Y
youtu.be/mL1aGyPBZ04?t=88
youtube.com/watch?v=Deh2JRSr3H8
youtube.com/watch?v=6lGuDTRilKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H_zbylgxo9E
youtube.com/watch?v=LHPpEbXHbzA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pmhzPHOgaGM
youtu.be/x8BMcZwyv3U
youtube.com/watch?v=znEwAIDxW7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My guess is restoring the power to some ancient weapon he used in the past

Doubt that.
Moro Is like, i don't even need to fight anymore because I have someone to fight for me.
If it was a weapon he would still need to use it himself.

Enter CHADren.

Attached: 1556496439954.jpg (735x987, 65K)

Ore wa Suupa Bejita

Attached: 1534559206278.jpg (479x593, 53K)

Based.
It's the most powerful character.

Attached: 1558363081271.jpg (1995x2011, 1.77M)

That would actually be cool OP

Post characters that can defeat Jiren
I'll start

Attached: Hal-Jordan-returns.jpg (1988x3056, 1.68M)

Actually yeah but as long as they don't fight with magic

Maybe with Ion, as a Green/Blue Latnern or as a White Lantern. Dunno about Base Hal

Enter yamCHAD

Attached: yamcha_vs_jiren_by_matheusalexandre28_dchja1n-pre.jpg (743x1075, 117K)

The third wish was to gain a humble 1% of CHADrens nearly unlimited ABSOLUTE STRENGTH to back up his gimmick magic.

Attached: GIMMICK GOAT.jpg (158x178, 16K)

As far as we know, his only goal is to eat life force to gain power. We also know that the universe has a very low mortal level, which means there is limited stuff to eat now.
So he's probably wishing for more to eat. He might be bringing back dead worlds, which would go against the rules of the Dragon Balls, but we all know Toriyama doesn't care about those.
I don't think it's a bridge to another universe, because he would want to finish this one off before risking another.
It's not youth. It's probably not immortality because we already got that with Zamasu, and he would still be open to the Grand Supreme Kai's technique. It's probably not a time machine, because nobody wants to see that ever again.

>188451902
>P-PLEASE NOTICE ME JIRENCHADS

Attached: 1548889761913.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Would be great to have various foes with different powerlevels and have also the other warriors fight, but meh, it's a faint hope.

Ore sama wa Supaa Manletto Da

Attached: sdss.jpg (443x683, 235K)

Based

Attached: 1551733168743.png (654x1221, 902K)

CHADNIME

Attached: TORIYAMA SUPERVISES THE CANON CHADNIME TOYOPACOS BTFO.jpg (1000x250, 70K)

His wish doesn't matter. He's a weak minded low resolve cuck and will be dealt with accordingly. Just like the cucklyfags

Attached: Based Jiren.png (165x392, 38K)

Does Trunks call Mai mommy

Cope

Attached: 7e986fe444ba1528211d8afaf7ba9e3c9f162bdbv2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

I think it may have been to resurrect his friends (who are godlike, and thus would be hard to bring back). They are probably not at SSB level, but enough to pose a threat to 99% of U7 if the Z fighters don't get there on time.
Moro may know that his strength could take out Goku and Pals, but with GSK on their side, this is another story. He might as well try and overwhelm them with numbers. If he had a group of super villains on his side, it would give him a massive advantage.
los amigos malvados

>spic traces spic art

A lot of charactera in Toriko could sole the DBZ universe with the exception of maybe the angels and Zeno

Attached: Swoleriko.jpg (576x532, 88K)

That pic is some really hard evidence holy shit. Nobody has ever refuted this one

Be imune to magic removing techniques

>stronger than jiren
>weaker than broly
youretard.jpg

Toriko is such a good manga.

CHADemba is here

Attached: b07eb540c874e2b75143580e868dd6cc.png (1140x1568, 655K)

>6-12

what the FUCK bros?

Attached: 1558274995419.jpg (1157x1500, 495K)

Attached: 275b33d65f5470c64e427f3474579f1f.jpg (1910x3775, 998K)

Basado.

Attached: 1547956237807.jpg (640x480, 21K)

Attached: IMG_20190512_134700.jpg (1210x557, 97K)

Based

Lel

Attached: heh.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

EXIT SHITKU

Attached: 1556997861135.jpg (1963x927, 441K)

At SSG level with limited magic Moro defeated both Goku and Vegeta, what more do you want.
Jobren absolutely does not stand a chance against the 2 of them.

Discarded

nice headcanon cuckspic. discarded

>I don't need to do anything
How does he defeat them without fighting back?

I better not see a single fucking Toeiroach in this thread

Attached: ATATATATTATATATATATATATATATATATTATATTATATATATATATAT.webm (1280x720, 2.32M)

How well would the non-canon universe do in the ToP?

Broly
Cooler
Janemba
Android 13
Bojack
Omega Shenron
Lord Slug
Baby
Tapion
Pikkon

At least OP attempted to start a discussion until the avatar shitposters came back

>muh Broly boogeyman
Good of you, coping with the fact Moro is stronger than Jobren!

C-CHADrenbros....

Was it Kino?

>Chadren is a synonymous with child rapist
Bruh...do you suppose he...

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: fucking hackotracer.png (1382x758, 732K)

Quick CHADr...I mean Jirenbros let's report this, don't let anyone see this!!!

Yes, Jiren is a Panfag

I had always headcanon'd he could do this.

Attached: file.png (850x556, 325K)

nice headcanon

He's a fucking invincible magician, ofc

concession accepted dogpetcope.

strawpoll.me/18020326

kek

He made Planet Namek a never ending source of energy. So he can feed off of it forever.

Based GRIPren winning

Attached: GRIPren.gif (494x278, 3.46M)

He is overconfident that as long as he has his magic, they willl be irrelevant

>grips time
>nothing personnel, shitty assassin

Attached: GRIPren.webm (800x452, 2.09M)

Based

Imagine being so fucking retarded that you put your fist into GRIPrens grasp

Attached: chadren unfazed by SS3 Cumber.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

I like Goku

eh?

Attached: eh.png (467x777, 216K)

Where's South Kai?

Attached: 1553356258356.png (446x446, 280K)

>CLEVERren pulling that martial arts arm twist.
Holy based

Gripen*

Attached: Girly Air Force - OP - Large 07.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

strawpoll.me/18020356

I want to see supreme kai's reaction over seeing this fat fuck again

>Chadren
J-Jirenbros...

Cope

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

>SHITren kicks someone in the chest
>nothing happens
What was that Chadrenrapists?

enter wife beatku

Attached: k2.png (269x219, 57K)

>What was the 3rd wish?
I'm just assuming he wished that the technique that seals his magic away won't work on him anymore.

Attached: 1550704933154.png (457x362, 69K)

Based ToyoCHAD

youtube.com/watch?v=mL1aGyPBZ04
BEATSHISWIFEku

Pretty sure I haven't even posted here this year. Did user ever get a drawfag to do Cabba licking Kefla's abs?

Lame.

Attached: ss.png (1203x1782, 2.04M)

>ss blue is about ki control.
>doesnt even realize its losing ki like a madman.

>blows him the FUCK back
>Cuckmber retaliates with ki attacks
>Chadren shrugs it off
>all the while with a bored face while Cuckmber screams his lungs off
YES

>revenge of Frieza arc
>Time travel featuring Trunks arc
>Evil magician arc
He's going to summon a monster he can't control.

Attached: Its+like+poetry+so+they+rhyme+_18c8efae3d0d06c4e05b6aba56cd3188.png (560x752, 254K)

Nobody knows your shitty waifu. Get out of the CHADS' den

>accidentally

>Fagopacotacotracerhacko
LMAO

>Faggon Ball casuals admit their inferiority

>AACK J-JIREN SAMA PLEASE LET GO! I'M ONLY FOLLOWING HURIZA-SAMA'S ORDERS. OTHERWISE HE'LL KILL CHEERA--
>AUUHGHGCK

Attached: 135.jpg (493x496, 23K)

>unironically a waifushitter
Get the fuck back to your 50 containment threads on the rest of the board

>Jobren is the one making effort faces
>Cumber is the one screaming
nice headcanon Alfonso

FUCKING BASED

Stronger than Jiren

Attached: 1557020360630.jpg (1080x1175, 122K)

>2uper cancelled
the state of the dbs favela

Attached: 1557755736783.gif (498x278, 1.06M)

>SS2 tier
Most pathetic "villain" yet. Dumb petting zoo tier goat

Attached: Goku_vs_Majin_Buu.png (704x396, 418K)

*SS3 tier, manga Buu is SSG tier now

>best boy gets killed
fuck

headcanon

Oh god as Toeichad and Jirenchad I CANNOT stop winning holy shit.
I am going to bed with my 2 girls and my 19 inch pythons by my sides. Im gonna lucid dream Im in the ToP as part of the Chad Troopers fighting alongside my bros Broppo and Chadren
Cya nerds

Jiren is stronger than Broly though

How's your anime toeicuck?

pretty sure majin buu was stronger than ss3, if we are to believe super buu is stronger than kid buu. Goku seemed terrified of super buu but that entire arc is full of powerlevel plotholes. still better than super.

Nice headcanon

People should be banned for such low effort bait.

Jobgeta and CucKu were fighting against a weakened old man and they still got btfo.
Now Moro got all his magic power back and he's pissed, the beatdown in the next battle is gonna even worse.

Attached: 1557617204716.jpg (1280x1218, 179K)

During the Goku vs Toppo fights one of the GoDs said that the level of their fight, with Goku at SSG, was already that of gods. Since as far as we know all GoDs are above even SSB twe can easily assume that he meant the grand supreme kais. Buu now has the fighting hability of the grand supreme kai therefore Buu is SSG tier. Its simple logic

Unironically disappointed. The villain having a friend would've been unique for Dragon Ball and made him more interesting. Moro killing Cranberry was the obvious route.

Attached: mm.png (634x659, 386K)

Buuhan was the strongest.
And Vegetto made the mistake of pissing Buuhan off.
He was starting to rip the universe apart in rage and he might have been on Vegeto's level if given enough time
So Vegeterrot stopped fucking around and ended the fight.

Goku said he could have beat Fat Buu as SS3, and Kid Buu if he was at full power as SS3, but he was scared of fighting Super Buu

Didn't like that either but he got desperate. If Cranberry didnt waste a wish he would still be alive

Fucking based.

Stop projecting into cartoons user, it's not healthy. Why the fuck would a god-level villain need a frieza underling? don't be stupid.

Because he enjoys his company? That's why people generally have friends, user.

>Goku said he could have beat Fat Buu as SS3
No he didn't. And majin buu = super buu.

there was nothing to indicate they were friends or would have been. They were using each other for their own goals and he very nearly fucked moro over a few moments ago. Them becoming friends would have been stupid.

kek. based.

Thoughts?

Attached: 1544964488435.jpg (1155x1155, 103K)

Pretty sure super buu was stronger than fat buu.

hyper cringe

Yes, I read the story too user. This is how villain friendships often start. As for it being "stupid", that's just your opinion, nothing more.

Cranberry betrayed Moro

cringe

Moro looks like a Beastars character desu

Attached: IMG_5190.jpg (2048x1156, 176K)

Why is Jiren such a shit character?
Only one card on Dokkan, only one card on Bucchigiri Match, completely outclassed in quality and number on his main turf, Pedroes...
Why?

>No he didn't.
before fighting kid buu he said

kys

If you want to call a collaboration done only for self-benefit and where one party is deathly afraid of the other a friendship, then by all means do it. To be sad/disappointed that it ended in the perfectly reasonable outcome of one murdering the other, though, is psychotic.

Nah, I was talking in hypotheticals. Nice try, tho.

Targeted shirt they sell on facebook, they're always like that.

based goku not giving a crap that frieza murdered his parents

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Everyone trashing jobren on his dokkan page lmao
Based SHITren and his legion of fans!

Attached: 1533540373018.png (851x477, 605K)

No. They were equal in power. Nothing was ever said in the manga indicating otherwise. Only that his ki was more malicious and his body was more suited for fighting. The transformation was just the evil side taking over.
He said he could have destroyed majin buu? the only one he ever said he could defeat was kid buu.

Goku even lamented not using the Potara against Kid Buu. You can't trust a word he fucking said that arc. All we know for sure is that he couldn't beat Buutenks or Buuhan. Everything else was just him acting like a pussy in front of dudes he was trying to make seem important. Propping up Vegeta, 2 untrained kids (at the time), pre-Mystic Gohan, Earth, etc. Goku just undermined his own power at every chance until he actually got serious. Iirc he even said before fighting Fat Buu that he wouldn't stand a chance if Vegeta died.
Are we really of the assumption that 2 SS3s were meant to be that far away from each other that arc for example?

12centren is less relevant than Omega Shenron...

Attached: OH NONONONO JOBRENTRANNIES.jpg (942x560, 151K)

He never even knew them

Are you sure? Didn't Goku say he could take on fat buu but thought he and Vegeta needed to fuse in order to defeat super buu when they were inside of him?

NO GOD ENERGY ....so they can never sealed his magic

When will Moro get action figure? Seriously there should be at least some merchandise of him already

Attached: 1929292.jpg (418x733, 42K)

Attached: 3.png (574x341, 153K)

based boomer apparel

Attached: PROPORTIONren.jpg (109x387, 12K)

he knows frieza is a genocider that destroyed earth and tortured and killed his friends, still gives no crap

So he shouldn't work with him and let his friends die because he killed his friends once, nice logic.

he still let him go after and gives no crap that he is rampaging the universe and can destroy earth whenever he wants, even vegeta called out him on his retardation, STILL gives no crap

They would just be sitting on shelves literally everywhere.

Since he could just wish them back with the dragon balls he probably doesn't care anymore.

LOL
youtube.com/watch?v=aovcg4CgaBI

what's the chapter and page?

SHITren has 36 comments on his page, the new Broly card already has 260...
Shitrenbros....

Look at those gay ass feet!

315 in divided to Z and db, page idk, says 102 but I don't know how numering works, probably by volume not chapter

Ignore the Porunga plothole.

Attached: 0524VlEv.jpg (680x469, 96K)

There are toys for even that yellow bear from U6, thats no excuse

WTF CHADrenfriends just because one of us is taking a break, no one else posts anything???
WE ARE LEGION

What did i miss? what plothole?

He kills the Elder but Porunga stays active

I love armpits.

Attached: male nipples.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

is that guy the elder controlling Porunga tho?

based

There is no proof that he died the moment he shot hin tho

I highly doubt Esca is when Moori has been the Elder since post-Namek and has made no mention that Esca replaced him.

Moro is King Piccolo 2.0

Even Pilaf wasn't stupid enough to steal a wish from King Piccolo.

It's chapter 510. That's odd, he was deathly afraid of super buu even though toriyama never made any indication that super buu increased in power when he transformed and he's always precise when it comes to that sort of thing. They should have the same durability which means he shouldn't have been shitting his pants over super buu.

Not that guy, but
>I have this magic translator which makes people say what I'm saying in namekian
>Ignore how I conveniently know the summoning chant.

No, i mean were they the only greens left on namek? i thought the elder might be somewhere else

Don't worry, Freeza will domesticate Broly and have a best pal

Attached: freeza18.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

and Vegeta

Attached: Friezas bitch.jpg (622x236, 52K)

now this one kind of a stretch but i think he threatened Esca to summon Porunga before putting on the helmet so Esca wouldn't question his wishes

Samefag Jobrentard was told to go sleep by his momma kek
Imagine the level of autismo needed to spend hours on Yea Forums role-playing being part of this huge fanbase than owns the threads and wins all the arguments!

Attached: DYio0MgUMAE964O.jpg (559x576, 35K)

>non canon self parody spinoff
stay obsessed

>he was deathly afraid of super buu
which chapter?
also are you that always precise? I never paid attention really, but there were implications of him being stronger, he got a show of strength when he exploded that dude
goku is also scared and excited at the same time when someone is strong

Cope.

Attached: Frieza HUMILIATES Vegeta.gif (450x250, 382K)

Doesn't make any sense anyway, all the namekians have been opposing him and never listened to him. I won't believe they finally caved in on the last moment.

rent free

Do any dragon ball games not centered around the boring saiyans exist?
youtu.be/D7IWlRi2Pz0?t=71

>People keep saying that Moro is King Piccolo but blue
>the only similarities between them is that they start very old and go back to being young to have their full power, though through very distinct ways
I dont get it

They're carbon copies user.
>evil demon sealed away
>is finally freed but is now very old
>wants to become young again
>evil for the sake of being evil

The fact that he knew that you need to summon Porunga with the namekian language shows that he had detailed information about how they work. Now how he got that kind of information i dont know

>c-cope
sad.

Attached: 1-1.webm (858x482, 2.84M)

>Not saiyan centered
>Title literally said saiyan
>gokek is still around
>Final boss is Keketa
>Secret boss is Dogly

Attached: 1483537886647.jpg (1024x882, 74K)

how did you guys manage to become NEETs?

oops wrong thread i should've asked the Hiatus x Hiatus, sorry Chads

>filename
Holy fucking cope, I'm so fucking good at this

Attached: RoF 2-0.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

I wasn't talking about the game you retard, the characters.

Attached: 2-0[3].png (632x830, 675K)

If anything that's just another layer to the horrible writing in this arc. Plot convience after plot convience.
Literally 0 reason for this guy to know as much info as he does.
>I'm supposed to believe this walking plot device knows where new namek is, even though it's top secret

my sides, rip gokufags
youtube.com/watch?v=gE9SVwqMg2Y

Soon.

Attached: Soon_.jpg (958x561, 252K)

>B-BEJITA PLEEEEASE!!!

Attached: 1522038320213.png (807x678, 880K)

>evil demon
Neiter of them are demons, in Piccolo's case that is even more confirmed
>is finally freed but is now very old
Literally the only similarity wich i already pointed out
>wants to become young again
Moro wants his magic back, his youth is not his main concern
>evil for the sake of being evil
You just summed up almost all DB villains so thats a stupid "similarity". Plus we dont even know Moro's objective

Man, this arc made namakians look like they were made of glass, a punk with a gun is enough to kill off several? He was beat to shit but still, the fact that they died to him of all people really fucking sucks kinda like seeing android 18 be raped by Berry or that tard that shot the dog back in the boo arc

507. They cut everyone down and buu returned to normal. Then vegeta is about to blow a hole out but goku says if he does that buu is sure to win. He's still far stronger than both of them.
>but there were implications of him being stronger
they were made up of the same people(evil + good buu) so the initial assumption should be to assume they're equal unless stated otherwise. But all we got was piccolo telling krillin that his ki has changed to pure evil, which he did after krillin seemingly didn't notice any difference. He also mentioned his body being better suited for fighting but that hardly means anything, specially durability wise.

Can't wait to see this thread tomorrow with the usual out of nowhere burst of "jirenfriends" replying to each other and spamming pastas and shit!

Is Vegeta a manlet by nippon standards

>jirenfriend'''s'''
>replying to each other
lol, that would imply there's 2 of them

This post smells like gayspammer

Tell me I'm wrong
You can't

I think that's the catch?
One individual pretending to be more.

>reading comprehension
he's mocking Jiren the gay, not becoming one of them!

>Neiter of them are demons, in Piccolo's case that is even more confirmed
Kami was god. Piccolo split from him and became a demon. He could create mutated demon children because of it.

You're really going after the smallest details even though this is dragon ball huh. Well i might be wrong but it was never stated when cranberry defected from Freeza's army. He could still be part of it while they were searching for dragon balls to bring freeza back to life, and maybe they found out about the whole deal about the secret of the namekian dragon balls but they couldn't find the planet
>inb4 how was there knowledge about them
I dunno, the book of the namekians had information about the fucking super sayan god so maybe information like that was known in some place in the univese

STOP DISCUSSING THE CANON STORY

>I'm supposed to believe this walking plot device knows where new namek is
did you even read the story?

Kami wasnt an actual god, he took the mantle of god of earth but thats just a title with maybe a few perks. Piccolo was just his evil side, not an actual demon like Dabura

Not gonna agree or disagree with this, BUT there's still other universes we haven't seen yet.

was the ending to future trunks arc good?

Attached: Capture.png (474x279, 89K)

you're arguing semantics. it's a translation thing. The "demon" that Piccolo was is entirely different from the "demon" that live in the demon realm and the "demon" that is Boo

>Kami wasnt an actual god
Yes, he was. It's a messy retcon but Dende could sense Beerus's ki. A "God" in Dragon Ball is anyone with divine ki and job, really.

how can you even ask this? FT arc was hot garbage because of the stupid ending.

Attached: 1517354387920.jpg (960x720, 60K)

Attached: seething05.gif (500x281, 1002K)

>DID SOMEBODY SAY T-TOPPO-SAMA?!?!

None of the GoDs are gods either.
But they have the position and powers and authority of gods.
What's your point?
Godhood means very little in terms of power in the DB universe.

It was the single greatest fuck up and worst ending to any anime I've seen in the last 5 years.

>B-BROLY-SAMA, I-I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE-
>BLLEEEEEUUUUURRGGH

Attached: download.jpg (474x266, 14K)

was gonna sama post but didn't, forgot i had the picture selected tho kek

He was a Namekian with god status, not a born deity like the kaioshins. Mr popo probably acts as their angel, teaching/giving them god ki, but aa Kami himself stated he wasnt always god, he just took the mantle

why though? this is typical toriyama humor

My point is that Piccolo isnt a actuak demon. Kami became a god by taking the mantle but he was still just a namekian. Piccolo was just a namekian with demonic habilities, but he wasnt an actual demon

>2 slaps
Gokubros....

>small details
>The whole reason the arc is happening is a small reason
Ok. Your entire post is proof of how horrible the setting for this arc is, after all the headcanon you pulled you still reached a vague as fuck answer.

>Moro does an autoscan
>Finds namek (MORO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT NAMEK or DBs ARE)
>Cranberry somehow picked up the info and is leading him there.

Attached: Cranberry knows where the planet is.jpg (784x1176, 361K)

>Vegeta slaps like a girl
>Goku pats people to space
V-VEGGIEBROS

Attached: 6a11940a8bc99745ab721c3d619f4949.png (500x502, 150K)

That's kind of hot.

That ending wasn't funny.
That ending wasn't good
That ending is not toriyama in any way
That ending was down right evil
It was a lazy hack "fuck it we're done with this shit no one likes it and the ratings are tanking" asshole of an ending done by people who fucking fail as writers and do not give a single solitary fuck about the IP or the Audience.
It was a spit in everyone's face and the meteoric drop in fucks given for not only DB and the fuck up that is Super Trunks was noticable by everyone.

Congrats to all non Jobrentards posting here.
This is a completely ball game without that scum posting here.

Attached: 1547091009206.jpg (946x1079, 531K)

>waifutard
Fuck off

*completely different

Attached: gokek15549263.gif (500x281, 1023K)

>SSB Bulma
okay

>wow I can't believe the jiren poster isn't here bros!!! I sure hope he doesn't come back or anything. I mean I'd really be upset if he did lol.
Retard

B-BURUMA-SAMA PLEASE KISS MY WIFE!

so did vegeta die from this?
I thought gods could survive in space

Where is this from?

>The whole reason the arc is happening is a small reason
Yes because you want a detailed explanation on how he got a information that he could've just gotten anywhere if he was looking hard enough for it. He just got the information, thats it.
>Your entire post is proof of how horrible the setting for this arc is
Thats your opnion, not an argument. I presented an entirely viable and simple explanation
>Moro does an autoscan
>Finds namek (MORO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT NAMEK or DBs ARE)
Do you want explanation to how fucking magic works now?
>Cranberry somehow picked up the info and is leading him there.
If moro knows the location Cranberry could just give him a map and he would point at the location

plot twist, Jirenegro is a waifutard and jobhankeks at the same time

Well he did rape the competition i nthe tournament of power

kek based

>jobbed to bulma
oh no no no

we should saturate cuckposting to the whole website guys, it'll be interesting

>dbs goku 999 billion power level ascended god gets slapped around like a bitch by bulma
>meanswhile dbz goku barely slapped chi-chi on the back and sent her flying through a brick wall, nearly killing her because he didn't know his own strength after namek

Ssjg goku would stomp ur verse with ease

That's hot

Having a body more suited to fighting does make him at least somewhat stronger though.

Seriously? I don't think even the strongest capeshit character could beat second form namek arc Freeza let alone some nobody like green lantern. DBS power levels are way higher than every dc and marvel comic character combined.

>That ending is not toriyama in any way
read chapter 6 of dr slump, same thing to a T

give Superkek some credit and put them to BoG tier or they'll cry at you

DBS Powerlevels are fucked and mean nothing.
Master Roshi could hold his own against SSJ2 tier characters for gods sake.

Attached: 1520475996582.gif (540x298, 2.08M)

Chichi is a lot stronger than a regular human too. Goku even flinching after getting slapped by bulma is so stupid.
youtu.be/mL1aGyPBZ04?t=88

>Bulma ran over Goku with her car then shot him a dozen times
>Goku called her a goblin and a witch
>Bulma offered him to touch her ass
>Bulma pissed herself while Goku pointed & laughed at her
>Bulma thoroughly bathed him, he offered to bathe her too
>Goku slapped her puss and took off her panties

This all happened in their first 24hrs of meeting each other, truly there isn't a greater relationship in all of dragon ball.

Is she already stronger than her mother?

Attached: CF2474B9-19E5-4D11-8EFD-F20826785151.jpg (800x450, 74K)

Videl's mother is never even mentioned, the fuck are you talking about?

It makes him a better fighter possibly but I meant in terms of power and durability. Even if it did, it certainly shouldn't make as much of a difference as goku thinking he can destroy fat buu and being scared shitless of super buu. I don't know, that whole arc is fucked. Gohan not fighting kid buu and needing the spirit bomb also completely fucks the power level order.
Again, still better than super.

>The villain having a friend would've been unique

Attached: 1476155833658.png (1280x720, 336K)

he didn't say soulmate

>Comparing two perfect gods made for each other to a mere NINGEN

Attached: smirknig.jpg (480x360, 10K)

this is from when goku admitted that he has been watching beerus raping his sons and friends all along from the bushes during bulma's birthday party

>are way higher than every dc and marvel comic character combined.
You would think so if you only thought about the saturday cartoons you might have watched, but not if you actually read the comics. Marvel is not that bad at it, but DC is written by mostly manchildren having a playground argument about their dads so they'll use the formula of launching an attack, throwing out a retarded number of something, and naming that something to scale off, usually supernova or atomic bombs. Just look up superman bench pressing or flash's attosecond.

Nice fantasy Jobjetashitter

kek

no no, i'm saying this as a Chadkufag, he has the privilege to watch them cry because he's a god among men

Is Toriyama a good writer?

Attached: Akira-Toriyama-Net-Worth-2019.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

>RTH

>best shonen ever made
>best thread on 4channel
>best long-running anime
>best chads are created here
>best discussions are made all around the world
>best money maker
ye

Chads let women hit them all the time because they barley feel it. Has always been the same between Bulma and Goku.

Very cool.

Attached: 6A6A7050-68C0-44DD-A097-6C1CF113139A.png (625x626, 66K)

>15 minutes later
>b-bait

Attached: 0IG37XVf_400x400.jpg (381x381, 41K)

Not really. He made a charming manga at first but the more serious it turned, it became obvious that he's only a gag writer that can't make a serious story

Dragon Ball until Goku beat Piccolo Jr is god tier. Z is passable. Everything else is just meh. His gag mangas are nothing special honestly.

>goes flying
>barely feel it
kek

stupid slow ass weakling

Attached: untitled.png (563x799, 319K)

>tfw actually want the shitty anime to continue solely so these threads get new things to shitpost about

I love these threads, they're like my home. The main reason why I continued watched DBS is because of them.

Attached: 1520812810364.png (540x296, 89K)

>try to make a new tournament arc similar to the old tourneys where Goku and his friends dominated everyone else
>in old tourneys the weak characters at least had funny personalities, but that doesn't happen here
>Botamo, Magetta and Hit have no personalities whatsoever. Frost is boring and Cabba is the only kinda interesting character

Honestly, the only good thing about this arc was Champa and I can't see how people can defend this

Attached: f6c851b9500343b766c463b91499aefb75384ada_hq.jpg (1000x544, 91K)

db is a gag manga as well

No, but he's entertaining as hell, which counts for something.

you only like Cabba because he's a twink/shota, admit it

Nope. It has some funny lighthearted moments but is an inspirational self improvement story based around chinese legends at heart.

Only to make her feel satisfied. Something Jobjeta doesn't do

shush, you'll break the poor OGboomer's childhood

Attached: 1554619773378.gif (350x182, 1.68M)

h-hey, it's a secret! you can't go around telling everybody that I like shotas!

Why don't anyone ever wish to have immunity against Ki damage? Since everything use Ki, it is better than Zamasu immortality.

I became only a regular here after it ended and really want it back now because it will be way more fun

Retard, its a gag manga until Piccolo shows up. There is """inspirational""" self improvement until them since Goku masters everything instantly and steamrolls through everyone.

*isn't

>188458014
Nice edit cuckbooksfag, this laser is barley King Piccolo tier. Now leave and don't come around here again.

hell, even after piccolo shows up it still has a lot of comedy and Goku's final fight with Piccolo was hardly serious since Piccolo kept making gag faces all the time

those beams move about 5mph bruh, and db character could zip behind darkside and kill him with his own beam

>barley

TOP arc became the height of characterfag shitposting as people pretty much just bet on who would get knocked out next

Toriyama and Toyotaro are too afraid to get anywhere close to elaborating on the Dragon Ball "power system"

Attached: chadactivated.gif (500x369, 1.71M)

>hardly serious
>fight starts with piccolo saying he will kill all of goku's friends horribly
>blows a hole in gokus chest and stops on it for good measure while he screams like a bitch
hilarious poopoo stinky fart joke gag manga haha

>inspirational
cringe, it's the most cynical story I've ever read

>barley
kek

Or they are too lazy

youtube.com/watch?v=Deh2JRSr3H8

Has there ever been a more threatening, more imposing, more CHAD theme composed in the history of humanity than this? I very much doubt so. It's hard to even describe how great it is.

Attached: jiren2.jpg (960x960, 91K)

The entire plot is goku getting beat down horribly by every big bad he comes across only to miraculously survive and kill the shit out of them later through sheer will alone

>not even top 10 strongest in anime

Broly > MUI Goku

nice headcanon

>BLOry
>LSSJ only amplifies his power slowly
>MUI
>Angel tier PL
kek

Trunks made me gay tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=6lGuDTRilKQ

>by the time Broly turns SSG he would have surpassed even El Grande Padre
Nice

>strongest in anime

>Faulconershit
Cringe

Darkseid would be too fast for them. He can travel to the edge of a universe in seconds and tank a bomb that can erased all of existence. DC is completely broken for some reason.

Attached: Darkseid.jpg (1332x2048, 538K)

Attached: 15549262887.gif (250x250, 199K)

>jobseid

Attached: jobs to stairs.jpg (585x556, 82K)

> DC is completely broken for some reason
It is called bad writing for the purpose of wanking the idea of strength and stronger enemies. Unimpressive and uninspired.

You guys see this?
This is soul.

Attached: 70f88507a569641cea614d2c8facc415.jpg (500x719, 86K)

Yes, the size of the DB universe is larger than the entire DC multiverse.

Is Superman still the main guy in DC or is it Batman?

i dunno man, namek looks weird, and they forgot the halos for Tien, yamcha and Chiaotzu

If DB characters are so strong, then why did Veggie job to space?

Attached: 1555644522465.gif (530x530, 34K)

Space contains man.

vegeta is not a man

and still he jobs to batman.
I can make my own stories where the weakest guy is stronger than any other character ever, doesn't matter if the story is complete garbage which DC mostly is.

>T-T-TYPO
Concede

Darkseid is actually the size of a star back in his own fourth world or whatever that realm is called again. And if his real form is not in his realm then his presence alone would destroy the multiverse.
Beats me, I only know about the stuff about Darkseid from a few videos I saw.

>where the weakest guy is stronger than any other character ever
shut the FUCK up

Attached: 7c503cb018c67b1007b6c117526afd14.gif (486x750, 227K)

>IT-IT'S JUST TYPO I SWEAR
Sure, repeating mistakes are common things, eh idiot?

Isn't that just called plot armor?

His size and his realm doesn''t matter. It is good enough for you not to remember that kind of useless knowledge.

toying with everyone's lives on the way, abusing his own family, insulting his friends, lying and manipulating
>self improvement
anyone can become as strong as they need to be at moment's notice, there is no sense of progress nor consistency
>inspirational
see pic related

Attached: 1551730869228.png (785x909, 406K)

Yeah actually

>ohai I watched this youtube videos and now am a master of fictional strength debate
lol

plot armor is indicative of shit writing.
But actually the batman loss actually made sense.

Frieza on Namek.

Attached: 1553289864590.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Based fanfiction writer in the making here. Make sure to destroy suggsverse too.

Toriyama is a great manga artist but average writer. He lets his art tell the story therefore his stories themselves are relatively simple. You can see how mediocre Super Manga is due to lacking Toriyama's panel composition and choreography.

you mean cell insecto form

Broly is a better Saiyan, fighter, ningen and parent than Goku will ever be.

Literally coming from a Joblyfag and therefore, discarded

>good parent
Cheelai doesn't treat him like a father tho anti-Shippingcuck

Nope. Not even close. Cell at that stage was just hiding from the fighters, hardly threatening or imposing.

>suggsverse
Literally unstoppable

Yeah you're probably right.
I didn't say I was a master about it, I'm just pointing out the ridiculousness that is DC. Name a dragon ball character that can tank a bomb that erases existence and survive. You probably can't, and there's nothing wrong with that you know. Dragon ball doesn't have to be as ridiculous as DC.

umm... i'm a gokufag?

Attached: D3qRlpvW0AABN1h.jpg (640x480, 57K)

I was talking about the youtuber.

He would have been fine if he wasn't a retard

>Name a dragon ball character that can tank a bomb that erases existence and survive.
Literally Mecha Zamasu

Attached: Pedromas.jpg (750x398, 37K)

oh kay then

It was retarded, there's no reason to make FT trunks leave again

Start with Suggsverse then you will realize how small the ridiculousnes of DC is.

absolutely nigger

Attached: 98j.jpg (442x279, 24K)

haha

Attached: 1552509797183.png (800x1131, 298K)

Enter CHADyotaro

Attached: GODyotaro.jpg (1328x1808, 851K)

I will never forget the salt when goku revealed that he never kissed, that was so fucking based

BASED.

>That damage
Literally stronger than SSG Goku universe shattering punch.

then why hell did he didn't shatter? is his torso EGP tier?

JOBly, DOGly, SHORTly, KEKly, CRYly, FAGly, TARDly, WEAKly, VIRGINly, MANLETly, COWARDly, PATHETICly..

Attached: 15598808847.jpg (1080x600, 89K)

you know that broly is about the same character as gohan?
>abused by his father
>learns to like to fight
>unlimited potential

Attached: jn.jpg (250x229, 19K)

Attached: resurrectionofc.gif (480x360, 639K)

>unlimited potential
LaughingNamekian.jpg

_____ than ______

Attached: Dz9Cc_dWwAEHiW4.jpg (1200x847, 97K)

>Cuckhanfags
>talking down to anyone
>I mean, ANYONE

>>abused by his father
t. TFSfag

Weaker
Buu

>So where is that Jiren that's giving you trouble?

Attached: 1541635469526.jpg (1192x670, 111K)

Sexier

weaker
Gogeta

>doesn't acknowledge gohan as his own son, doesn't even bother to say hi to him when back from yadrat
>never shows any affection to him until he only answered a hug on supreme kai's planet
>gets angry at him and beats his mother in front of him
>leaves for years without remorse and explanation
>lies to and manipulates him
>not abusive

Imagine typing this

:^>

Carlos deserve the bullying he get.

Attached: carlos.png (637x1080, 895K)

okay he deserves it now

don't forget sending him off to fight cell with his plan literally being for him to get his ass beat so bad he explodes into uncontrollable rage.

Citation needed

I want to apologize to all the Hispanic posters for the racism rampant here

Z>DB>Super>GT

Man Super has been disappointing, aside from a few really good filler episodes, even the TOP isn't that good. Dragon Ball has so much better fights and was just fucking hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=H_zbylgxo9E

The bald power ranger can't hold a candle to her.

Attached: sailor-moon.jpg (970x545, 170K)

Bulma is actually a literal queen, though.

>Z>DB
nice headcanon

>he says this in a DB thread

Oh no someone disagrees with me, I should just let Vegeta blast me for my heresy opinion.

DB is stupid, why can't he go full power and shoot a kamehameha at Cell?
After all, ki blasts are the strongest move a fighter has and they don't suffer from speed loss.

then what's the point of using SSObese if you're going to use ki attacks?

based

More like why didn't he charge his kamehameha while using that form before using instant transmisison

The transformations of Super Saiyan's first stage consume too much energy and the third stage of Super Saiyan also takes away your speed. They're both useless. It's the same reason that SS3 was only useful when Son Goku was dead.

because it has larger ki
actually, if you ki is rising that much, why is the form slowing you down to begin with?

Attached: 3dbb06e2121d93e35a11b6db57d168f0.png (3840x2160, 2.77M)

do you guys watch all of dragon ball or just super?
favorite fight?
for me its yamcha vs tien in the martial arts tournament.

Attached: yamchavstien.png (640x480, 391K)

Didn't Yamcha get both legs broken?

he got his left leg broke at the end
tien had enough of his wolf fang shit and broke it

toriyama is one of the best ever at fight choreography and character design.

plot is the only thing he's not excellent at. you could always feel he just wrote it as he went along. Compare that to Oda, who plans shit out 10 years in advance and provides satisfying payoffs. But Oda has shitty fight choreography.

because the ki while increased, is not enough to balance the body masses? Broly can easily overcome this with his 'unlimited' Ki

no, db only became popular on accident, mostly because toei took his hackery and made something meaningful out of it, and he still seethes to this day because of that

While the third stage of Super Saiyan increases one's ki, it also adds additional mass that physically slows the body down, and no amount of energy can change that physical weakness.

DBZ Broly's Legendary Super Saiyan transformation is different to the Super Saiyan's various stages. I'd assume that the transformation somehow counters the additional mass internally, but that's just speculation.

Tien is immune to the kamehameha tech no matter how strong it is.

Only stupid spics say otherwise

Attached: OH NONONONO SAME SET....png (1500x650, 2M)

immortality

J-Jirenbros...

Attached: JirenCry.jpg (300x168, 5K)

so you

Piccolo will get training from the god of gods because namekians can become stronger by absorbing the life force of other namekians, which is kind of similar to what Moro does with life force in general.

>weaker than Kefla and SSBE
>Angel tier
I see you're still eating shit for breakfast
I've been posting here for the last couple of months and there's no jobrenmongrel smart enough to debate me that jobren is stronger than Kefla
Jobren completely even with Omen Goku

>MUI Godku will job against Evil Heart shenanigans in DBH
>Broly will save him and save DB once again

yes and goku has a handsome height, although he's only 1,75m/5'9". which makes him shorter than me, so I suppose he's a manlet too

Read carefully, the M in M UI is there for a reason, blind tard

Omega Shenron might make an interesting fight with Kefla but he'd be out, that team wouldn't stand a chance unless baby takes over jiren and I wouldn't be surprised if jiren just mind kills baby like how crazy power level always trumps gimmicky special.

>Zeus
not even mountain level fight if I remember correctly, this happens in the WW book right?
The problem with comicfags, which I am too, is the use of one time feats, outliers and in particular, DCtards use of non canon stories and shit from the 80's applied to current day characters.
modern day heroes aren't shit, supermen, thors, flashes, everyone, all of them are jobbing to street levelers on a monthly basis.

of course kid buu was stronger than ss3. if it takes two people to take one down, the one is stronger. just like jiren is way out of league for goku. it took ui goku, kawaii god vegeta and bff freeza to take him down

Hey, SethTheFakeNewsProgrammer here.
Watch my videos where I prove base Goku is stronger than M.Zamasu and M10 Broly is stronger than M12 Gogeta!

>it took ui goku, kawaii god vegeta and bff freeza to take him down
SSB+KK Goku, you mean. MUI Goku handed Jiren his ass.

nice headcanon

ooh name these power level plot holes?

>it took ui goku, kawaii god vegeta and bff freeza to take him down
i think it took like, Base goku, base frieza and 17 pew pew blast to take him down

who was the villain of the broly movie?

Attached: 1548806904932.webm (500x280, 2.8M)

is gogeta standing there looking serious and then smiling a call back to the end of fusion reborn when he was standing in front of the demon kid?

This annoying manipulative whore

Attached: cheelai-dragon-ball-super-1159920-1280x0.jpg (1280x721, 70K)

frieza of course.

nah Gogeta had a more relaxed smile before the fusion wore off.

hey when she has a beef cake like broly she gonna lie for him.

yes, unlike Vegito who... how did he do his outro again? oh wait he defuses mid fight

Queen of what?
Chi Chi is an actual princess

>Sexy, but maniacal THOT
I believe it

any one notice how Fat Kai came back he had his earings? Does that mean they have another chance for fusion at this point?

Darkseid at his strongest is universal bro. When doing power scaling you take their strongest form to compare and DC characters are there strongest are insanely powerful due to being extreme forms of power fantasy.

Reminder that there are people who have never seen OG Dragon Ball.

yea he was smiling the entire time but going from a few seconds of looking serious to breaking the tension with a smile seems like a call back to the same moment in the fusion reborn movie

show them how cool it is instead of trying to act like you are cool compared to them

all the fathers except for goku's

Discarded

Okay, Kid Goku was a savage bastard.

youtube.com/watch?v=LHPpEbXHbzA

because i'm right?

>Every Z warrior dead
>his mom finally dead
>Shit was already fucked after 17/18
>Black/Zamasu basically genocided every mortal but trunks,mai, yajirobe and their resistance force
>lel Zamasu can't actually die
>Zen-chan had to erase that entire reality

Yeah man he got off better than any character ever

cell would just dodge it

>comicfags job to street levels
>DBfags job to laser beams
What happened to real power?

Attached: 1552780974089.jpg (740x740, 433K)

>because i'm right?
not canon

yup, the manga ain't canon and i'm talking about anime MUI, not omen

I don't think we will be seeing fusions for a while or at least hopefully we won't be seeing them. Fusion is only cool when there is a new form to show it off with now, it isn't a thing in its own anymore.

I've normally been waiting for the english dubbed episodes but I kind of want to finish the rest of DBS in the japanese dub just so I can start reading the manga and catch up with the story.

yea I would just watch it in japanese, the music is a lot better anyway and so is the acting

Gogeta in the movie was straight to business for movie sake. however has anyone notice how gogeta and vegito both have cocky attitudes but seemingly in different ways. Like Vegito has that cockiness where he lets his power do the talking where Gogeta lets his skill do the talking. Like they both have the same power, its just Gogeta has the personality that shows the goku side of confidence. Where Vegito shows the confidence of Vegeta where he looks down on his opponent.

Omega Shenron couldn't dodge a spirit Bomb that base Goku charged for minutes in front of him

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pmhzPHOgaGM

its only good when the plot goes into that direction.

youtu.be/x8BMcZwyv3U

Attached: Card_1008650_character.png (340x451, 130K)

that is what I was thinking, Gogeta was more playful in the goku sense with Gogeta ss4 and in the super while Vegito was more playful in the Vegeta sense where he would filet you with a beam sword as a joke.

more like Vegito starts off with full power and slowly mellows down to mock the enemy, and Gogeta starts slow and once he gets carried away he'll accidentally kill the enemy

I don't know about couldn't but he sure didn't try

you are absolutely right.
Right now I am seeing a team that resembles an RPG being formed. Now we need Piccolo to add into this new power trio into a quartet and we will have a really fun arc.

this, despite what some dopes would say about us not understanding what good acting is due to different languages, you can tell there is more effort put into the acting than there is in the translated episodes. Take Gurren Lagaan for instance. The Acting in japanese is top fucking notch, where in english you can tell the actors ate just there for the paycheck.

I have come to just accept they are the same guy just with different clothing. The more inconsistent Gogeta becomes over the consecutive appearances the more I believe its all just the same guy. I mean you only have a sense of his personality with attitudes which doesn't make up a whole person. One day vegito is going to come in all stoic and its just gonna throw everything even more off.

well Vegito's first appearance was a slow build up of power against buu. I feel it was more like Vegito just had the personality of an adult Gotenks.

I think all the fusions are just asshole saiyans, fusion reborn gogeta is the only outlier which was toei not understanding the source material before creator got his hands on it

i disagree because 1 personality over powers the other. So its like Twin Brothers but eventually you can see they differ. I think Gogeta has Goku in charge more because the fusion dance its self takes a perfect technique and goku is more about that, where Vegito is straight to the point to which vegeta is that type of person.

piccolo needs a new form, give him purple kaioken with no pupils or something, or horns and blue colored

Someone might not understand what someone is saiying but you can understand the emotion someone is trying to portray. While not all English VA are bad there are many who are simply doing it because they couldnt get in actual movies and end up seeing VA as a way to get a paycheck. While nothing wrong with that they are many who simply go through the motions. Compare that to an animated film with actual people giving a shit and is night a day.

>N-O, PLEASE YAMETE YAMUCHAD-SAMA

Boriko couldn't even take BASE Goku with/ Gear 3rd Luffy, what makes you think he could "sole" solo btw any DB character past Namek? He'll He'd probably struggle with DB Roshi and Chiaotzu

youtube.com/watch?v=znEwAIDxW7s

Or at least cocky as fuck. These fusions are born with full knowledge of what they are and also the power to they just gained. So if anything when it comes to saiyans they get over confident, since they got large power to begin with along with their lust for battle.

its just something I tell myself as I know the more we see these characters the more AT is going to forget what they are all about and I wouldn't be at all surprised if one day gogeta beam swords someone just for fun and the fandom gets mad at AT forgetting stuff again

Narutard BTFO

Attached: tfw cucked from the big 3.jpg (500x500, 45K)

I saw that one fan fighting game that showed Piccolo having a final attack where he goes super namek large and does a huge combo. How ever you gotta think toriyama, so horns and purple cool looking stuff isnt where he would go.

Ox King just called himself a king after killing a bunch of villagers if I recall, that's hardly royalty. Vegeta's line on the other hand is an already established royal bloodline.

yea they spend so much time trying to contextualize the language into something westerners would understand but the phrases that are replaced don't have the same emotional hits they have in japanese.

I am one of those guys who loves to act so I have done projects where I lost money to do a show or dub. I agree its very easy to tell the emotions in the japanese versions. Like Kamina, his emotion from his Jap VA was amazing, while his American counterpart was focusing on sounding the same and if he went any further in emotion kamina would sound completly different.

Japanese is great, the only voice people are split on is Goku, which isn't bad when you get used to it.

what do you mean by forgetting stuff?

Sometimes you just gotta trust the audience you are translating too. I think that fear is really holding themselves back.

Quote is cool but Goku and Vegeta don't really care about those behind them

Pretty much this. What matters IMO on a good dub from a scene is to keep the emotion of scene. Is not about sounding the same is about emoting correctly.

i came from the time before we had funimation and were stuck with Ocean dub. funny enough, Ocean dub blew Funimation out of the water. Early vegeta was evil as fuck. And the translation was all fucked up, but the actors made it fucking work. Ocean dub had their shit together until they started switching Goku VAs. So I had to watch cam rips and japanese and got used to Grandma Goku.

>Quote is cool

Attached: 1553323918024.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Thing is the voice they use isnt natural and they cant go emotional enough unless they go back to their normal voice. Sometimes you should just go with a voice that can emote naturally rather than one thats sounds like a cartoon.

ocean vegeta was great but I can't imagine that same voice fighting along with goku and co later on lol, but it is probably just because of what I am used too.

yea knowing AT he would just give him another powerup that is named but doesn't look much different like FPSS or mystic saiyan

yeah, I heard it in the Buu saga and it sounded so weird with his high pitched voice. I totally agree it wouldn't work now.

2-0
Freeza has killed Veggie twice ! but Veggie will never EVER get the kill he covets so badly

>yfw freeza gets a redemption arc where vegeta will never gets the chance to again

Or something that makes him less power full looking but is. AT likes that "super strong child vs big bad man" feel. But with Piccolo I think he would have to go into a route where his old devine kami powers would be of use. Like how Buu is using his Kaishin power, Piccolo would have to pull out some kami power the others dont have.

I think Vegeta's one of the few characters where every iteration of his dub is great.

not his early funimation, he tried to copy vageta's old VA and sounded dumb. But later I will agree. Its a lot easier to play evil characters really. A lot of room to play with there.

Do you think there's more Moros in the other universes and now Moro wished to create his League of Moros?

maybe in universe 6 he has a counterpart that is good but a lot weaker but that's about it.

>Another thales
>Another broly
Who's next?

Attached: 1556307054273.jpg (1920x3420, 2.01M)

I can't really think of anything kami has done in the past that piccolo could really take advantage of besides the evil containment wave but that seemed like it was always a gimmick move that was never meant to finish any one off with.

Toriko characters are retarded OP in a different way from DBZ. Toriko himself can slice a fucking piece off the entire planet (which is like 6 times bigger than Earth) just by waving his fucking hand.

There's a dude who punched the Earth so hard it STOPPED IN ITS FUCKING TRACK stunning everyone on the planet at the same time.

Kami has a connection to the devine. I dont see why not a kami can grow in power that rivals the SSG. I mean Kami is nearly just a title with some perks. I assume they can delve into it more.

He more or less already has with Super and holding off Broly for an hour

frieza did that with just a minor amount of his power on Namek.

That's anime Toriko you nitwit the anime never got anywhere close to the manga. Bambina would've annihilated that Toriko in about 2 miliseconds, current Toriko could easily solo him though.

gotta hand it to vegeta tho, learning a goofy technique with an hour that takes pure perfection.

perhaps the could kill Naruto's world but here? those feats are pretty much saiyan arc feat

That's because in DBZ the amount of energy required to destroy a planet just seems to be "Whatever fucking number seems cool" seeing as how the likes of Vegeta in the first arc was already planet-buster..

Pretty sure Toriko characters could just deflect that shit with pure force though.

you know for cross over sakes I would agree. I mean frankly ever shonen wants to rival dragonball in terms of power. Whatever is fun i guess.

You don't even need Z for that massive planet collateral and the fucking moon getting blasted were already a thing in DB, Toriko characters regardless of manga or anime cannot compare the DB character feats.

They can now. By the end of Toriko they had already exceeded planetary scale, these fuckers are so OP now they could probably fight in space no problem.

Remember

Attached: 1541986798103.png (845x474, 912K)

This thread is surprisingly decent

why didn't cranberry wish for immortality?
and moro was about to lose anyway, he could've just ignored that faggot

well it started with a decent question, so discussion will come in naturally

Probably a wish that can enable him to suck up god ki because that was his weakness last time. .

Cell will get 1 and Buu will get 3. Lance loves the wacky shenanigans so he'll give the Buu arc a bit of credit.

Jiren the gay

die

Cope

So piccolo with God ki would be cool, like super namekian God? Piccolo with red God eyes and blue aura? Maybe that's who made the super dragonballs

>No argument
am i smart? yeah i am!

Attached: Clear-Eyes.jpg (758x445, 106K)

Wouldn't a wise wish be to make everyone forget about his existence? It's the ultimate get-away plan.

Attached: 1549637620132s.jpg (250x216, 5K)

Yeah, all Toriko characters need is to destroy the planet they're fighting on and Saiyans will job immediately like what happened with Vegeta at RoF. Can't even breath in space LMAO fucking weak monkeys. Most Toriko characters is capable of breathing in vacuum, immune to any illness, destroying spacetime with every hit, restore all life on the planet, eat anything even beyond atomic level, stop a jupiter-sized rocky planet destruction by a single punch, regenerate from being atomized within a second, negate regeneration and travel between multiverses(Toriko's home universe is low level). I'm not even mentioning the white demon who scared the fuck out of the final boss(who can do all those feats above) and treated it like a fucking baby.

Attached: Laughing Nichigirls at Brainlets.gif (355x201, 2.99M)

>New Namek
>Looks EXACTLY like Namek

Attached: 1517790772466.png (434x245, 189K)

>Fusion is only cool when there is a new form to show it off with now
>what is Ultra Instinct

>Toei filler

Its simple headcanon* FTFY

>Dr. Slump
Yeah no.

Attached: the godly dbz.jpg (735x312, 43K)

Maybe if DBS never came out you'd have an argument, but right now.
>Beerus Hakai's
GG Friend

>and still he jobs to batman.
Holyshit DCfags BTFO
unironically

So Jiren is:
>Has strength surpassing the concept of time and space
>Is stronger than beings that can one-shot an entire universe
>Has strength on-par with UI Goku who shook the entire realm of INFINITE void with his power alone

If you seriously think Jiren doesn't casually solo the Justice League you're retarded

Attached: jiren stronger than time.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

He just told you to stop projecting you lonely cuck

Fucking speedwatcher

weakness of dbverse/saiyans is that theyre normal mortals that have to transform/utilize ki to be strong. ex:goku shot by laser, cant breath in space, lifting 10k

LESS CANON than HEROES

>look up the fight
>half the video is done and fight hasn't begun
>panning shot after panning shot after another one
Jesus fuck nostalgia is worse than meth