Do people really do this?

Do people really do this?

Attached: lunch.png (500x279, 181K)

Only in Japan.

I did it when I was in school, but I told myself I was doing it because everyone else was below me and I wanted to avoid them at all costs.

It would certainly have been more spacious than the lunch room table.

only severely autistic people do this, normies and moderately autistic people eat at the cafeteria table

>i'm eating where they shit because i'm better than them
and you believed yourself?

I only see total losers doing this so yeah maybe it's a thing in Japan.

In with the new out with the old I always say.

>I told myself I was doing it because everyone else was below me
You must have had shit school life.

Attached: 1391313845582.jpg (285x384, 23K)

Japan must have much cleaner school restrooms than any of the ones I've seen. I couldn't bring myself to consume food in one of those shitholes.

I sat on the floor near my locker before being accepted at the mtg nerd tables.

Asians. Although going as far as eating in a bathroom stall is textbook anxiety.

I do this every day at work.

I did this too, there was nothing to do during recess as I didn't know anyone, my pride was too high to let people see me eat alone and my mom kept asking why I didn't eat my food, so I went to the bathroom used a book like a table and ate while listening radio.

>he hasn't seen Mean Girls

based hikki and checked

When I was in school (elementary/middle/high), I did not eat at school at all for 99.99% of the time. I think maybe I ate handful of times at school and for the rest of the school years, I just sat in the library either reading or using the computer.

And yes, I have severe social anxiety and cannot eat around other people not even with my friend/family members.

I ate alone in the back corner of the band wing when I was in high school.

In highschool I ate by myself but I was just on my phone watching videos and stuff never really bothered me

Attached: 1554964411481.gif (279x281, 466K)

No, I'd go to the library.
The bathroom was where people smoked.

>phone watching videos
Damn I just realized zoomers are on Yea Forums right now.

Femanon here. I did this in highschool constantly. I had social anxiety and also thought I was ugly as sin. Haven't done it in six years, but I was full of so much self-loathing it felt like the best option. Now I've gotten laid and am pretty content with my life.

Attached: 1532210550309.png (150x150, 23K)

>be lonely
>develop a god complex

me too user

Not where I'm from. I used to work in cafeteria because I didn't like loud/crowded places like the lunchroom and because I got to eat free (and as much as I wanted). The only alternative was to find a table by yourself, which was generally looked down upon by everyone, something that I've never understood.

Also, Natsumi and Kotori are both the best girls.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.46.651.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

I'm a millennial....

Attached: 1558381033701.jpg (451x354, 19K)