What the fuck are they actually doing right now? No show for 2019

What the fuck are they actually doing right now? No show for 2019

Attached: 800px-Kyoto_Animation_logo.svg.png (800x99, 22K)

Dragon Maid 2

Movies

They make shitty movies, which is pretty funny, given how not a single film they've ever made managed to be above average.

Maidragon S2 and the Electric Catalog thing

You think they can just snap their fingers and do a show every season? Animating is a lot of work.

Movies and a show for next year, because KyoAni actually finishes shows before sending them to air.

Guys, I've been a Kyoani supporter since they released the masterful Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Hyouka is one of my favorites of all time, I love K-On! more than anything, After Story is my favorite anime of all time. But this is just... too much. I can't anymore. Everything they're making nowadays is flopping so hard. Even moderate successes like Koe no Katachi have been completely lackluster. Maid Dragon, Violet, Liz and Tsurune have all been major disappointments. Now even Hibike is flopping. I think it's time to say goodbye.

You can't rush a masterpiece.

nice bait, very well constructed.

Aren't they always on red numbers? Maybe they will be the next studio to be gone.

Guys, I've been a Radiohead supporter since they released the masterful Pablo Honey. The Bends is one of my favorites of all time, I love OK Computer more than anything, The Venus in Furs is my favorite autobiography of all time. But this is just... too much. I can't anymore. Everything they're making nowadays is flopping so hard. Even moderate successes like In Rainbows have been completely lackluster. Kid A, A Moon Shaped Pool, Amnesiac and Hail to the Thief have all been major disappointments. Now even The King of Limbs is flopping. I think it's time to say goodbye.

They've been commissioned to help produce live action anime films.

They've never been in the red.

That was, until Floprune and Hibike 3: Let's Piss Off Half Our Fans.

>What the fuck are they actually doing right now?

July 2019 - Free! -Road to the World- Dream
September 2019 - Violet Evergarden Gaiden
January 2020 - Violet Evergarden the Movie
Q3 2020 - Untitled Free Movie
TBA - 20 Seiki Denki Mokuroku

Movies didn't make much movive but I don't remember seeing any data that indicate that they didn't make profit from them. In fact, since they keep making more and movie, doesn't it mean the money they got from films were good enough for them to continue?

Many studios are clearly doing worse than Kyoani and they don't have as much as royal fans to support them - yet they are still alive. I don't see why kyoani will be gone anytime soon.

Only the non Japanese speaking tumblrinas got pissed off though.

>DenMoku is still TBA
FUCK. This is frustrating. Is there a translation for the Novel?

I think its pretty obvious at this point that they probably aren't doing S2

>not a single film they've ever made managed to be above average.
Disappearance and the K-On movie were pretty good though, and Koe no Katachi was alright.

Are there even raws for the novel out there?

>What the fuck are they actually doing right now?
Despite having the best animation in the industry as they demonstrated with Violet Evergarden. They're taking a year out to train their animators to be even better. I'm not even kidding.

This.

(You)

>September 2019 - Violet Evergarden Gaiden
Looking forward to this.

Stop spamming this shitty pasta.

yes

Their directors and scriptwriters are the ones who should be in training. Can't write or direct anything above mediocre right now.

>After Story is my favorite anime of all time
I would have said you’re based had you not been a baiting nigger

What exactly is wrong with their direction? Violet Evergarden was good overall and Trsurune had a new director.

>scriptwriters
Reiko Yoshida is good.

Report the bastard for spamming/flooding. You risk getting a banned though because mods are incompetent.

They ARE incompetent as shit. I literally just lurk and I’m IP banned because of someone else 90% of the time

Also*. The two statements dont have much correlation but my point stands

>TBA - 20 Seiki Denki Mokuroku
i want trailers so bad

they just did the hibike movie. i'm guessing they'll announce something pretty soon, maybe some freeshit or some new noname thing that will be popular until it ends then everyone will forget about it
how soon before something starts airing to shows get announced anyway?

Production blueballing

Attached: oh come on.png (1644x2400, 933K)

nice edit

yes

Still waiting

Attached: 1555964702091.jpg (977x889, 87K)