Danberu nan kiro moteru?

Chapter 74 RAW dump

Some info, btw:
Anime for this series has already been announced at the beginning of the year. It's by Doga Kobo studio. The main cast has fully been announced as well as the OP & ED. Anime officially airs with the English title,"How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift?" starting July 3 on Wednesdays.Only one month away
dumbbell-anime.jp/

Manga gains an official release in English by Seven Seas publishing on November 19 (Vol. 1)
sevenseasentertainment.com/2019/04/18/seven-seas-strengthens-its-line-up-with-dumbbell-nan-kilo-moteru-manga/

Attached: Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru.jpg (755x465, 375K)

Chapter 74 - Stomach Pressure

Attached: 01.jpg (960x1361, 192K)

Attached: 02.jpg (960x1361, 189K)

Attached: 03.jpg (960x1361, 103K)

Attached: 04.jpg (960x1361, 194K)

Attached: 05.jpg (960x1361, 190K)

Attached: 06.jpg (960x1361, 188K)

Attached: 07.jpg (960x1361, 157K)

Attached: 08.jpg (960x1361, 178K)

Attached: 09.jpg (960x1361, 128K)

Attached: 10.jpg (960x1361, 147K)

Attached: 11.jpg (960x1361, 203K)

Attached: 12.jpg (960x1361, 109K)

Attached: 13.jpg (960x1361, 167K)

Attached: 14.jpg (960x1361, 156K)

Chapter 74 - END

Sorry Rakuen hasn't been releasing their project for, more than a month, and sporadic. I've got the translation scripts, and it's still a project, but it's slow. Also, Rakuen WILL NOT be subbing the anime, fyi.

Attached: choitashi.jpg (960x1361, 133K)

What's the anime/manga about?
Girls lifting?
I see a solid fanbase of Miru thights fans jumping into it,which i will not complain about it

The manga By Sandrovich Yabako, author of "Kengan Asura" is about a teen gyaru girl, Hibiki, who wants to lose some weight (because she overeats...a LOT). Rather than really change her diet, she wants to join a gym and get some exercise. She winds up at a gym alongside her class President, an ojou-girl Akemi. During their introduction, she discovers the gym isn't some "fitness club" sports gym: it's a bodybuilder's/powerlifting gym filled to the brim with machos. She's immediately put-off, but Akemi is immediately turned-on. Just before deciding to leave, Hibiki meets the primary trainer, Machio and instantly develops a crush and decides to join, instead.

It's a comedy+instructional manga about high school teen girls that all become friends (including their teacher) and join a gym to lift heavy weights and learn about health&fitness. A gyaru, an ojou, a tomboy, a foreigner, a Christmas Cake all regularly learning new exercises in lewd clothes by their eccentrically handsome/RIPPED trainer. There a plenty of supporting characters brought in nearly every chapter, including many crossovers from the author's previous (and current) works.

Attached: Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru small.webm (640x360, 796K)

Attached: Anime Trailer.jpg (640x905, 236K)

Also, it's a series that gets a release every-other-week 1 chapter every 14 days that's been running about 3 years, now, and is up to 6 volumes with a 7th on the way.

Attached: Style Catch.png (2000x2829, 3.14M)

>Doga Kobo
People have been making more fanart since that was announced.

Attached: Doga Kobo Fanart.jpg (424x600, 137K)

I am fucking hyped for the anime, but I am also adequately prepared for it to be a shitfest. Is Doga Kobo up to the task I wonder?

So like with pantyhose there's something undeniably erotic to me about sweaty work out girls in tank tops and shorts that follow tropes like Ojou-Sama or Gyaru doing their thing, but like with Miru Tights I don't think I could actually sit there and watch a whole show about it. Again I feel like much with that just going to danbooru and putting tags like sweat, armpits, bike shorts, tank top into the search engine achieves the same result.

Also with Mirai Tights I've learned a large chunk of the reason there's this big deal about it suddenly is that Gigguk chucklefuck memed about it in a vid (honestly I don't know why this is a surprise to me since the reason for why is this suddenly popular overnight is usually that guy mentioned it in a video) so now all his brainless degenerate followers are suddenly on about it even though they probably hadn't even heard about the damn thing a month ago let alone considered whether they have a pantyhose fetish.

Visually, no problem. We'll see about direction/pacing.
The artistic quality and tone for Doga Kobo should be fine. If people are going to view the anime poorly or pre-judge it based strictly on the studio and nothing else:
>Moe shit "my fetish is buff muscular women, I was expecting that, I only got buff men" the studio key art shown does display a less "muscular" appearance to all its characters, though the exaggerated "gag" effect of Machio and the machos hasn't been seen and tomboy Ayaka is characteristically more fit
>Yuri shit "it's Doga Kobo, it must be yuri shit because all their other shit is yuri shit and I hate yuri shit" Not likely, the protagonist has a crush on her trainer and the other lead girl is wildly horny and sexually attracted to extremely buff men and displays it frequently

So, yeah. The art quality should be great and the style hold well. Given this is an adaptation BY the studio of another author, not an OVA, they simply need to decide how to pace 12 episode for Season 1 and it should be just fine. It'll unlikely generate muscle fetishists because the studio is known for softer, more youthful cute girls, but the comedy aspect of the manga regularly depicts those young, cute girls as buff monsters for comedic effect.

Attached: D2y3xGyVYAAAfGT.jpg (1920x1152, 366K)

The worst part about that guy by far is all of his fans that try to copy his whole "anime is trash and so am I" screed and play it up about themselves everywhere they go. Now that I'm aware of the guy I'm kind of appalled at how he's seen as some sort of authority on anime when he's clearly a good damn idiot with zero valuable insight using it as a means to promote his channel and content, but a lot about why everybody comes across as the same degenerate idiot championing fetish stuff over and over super awkwardly makes sense now.

Don't get me wrong, if it's your fetish it'll be hot and sexy to you and that's cool, but I promise you you're not funny, unique or clever if you're making the same joke about it being "masterpiece theater that is all we ever need and want, I see you are a man of culture blablabla" 30 times with 30 other people parroting this guy for every episode and every show that features sleazy degenerate fanservice stuff every season. People just kind of have to trust me on this one.

Attached: __akagi_miria_idolmaster_and_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_drawn_by_satou_kuuki__sample-32316577157f04 (850x1189, 192K)

Attached: Zina Void.jpg (425x600, 234K)

These ‘big name’ tubers are giving anime the super casualised social media treatment. Wouldn’t be surprising to see them killing parts of the industry off down the line as they have enough sway as ‘influencers’

Attached: hibi.jpg (1023x723, 131K)

Attached: Oh Satomi.jpg (900x1200, 194K)

PR pages for the volumes come out all the time with motivational extra art available only from certain sources.

Attached: Sundress Satomi.png (660x932, 477K)

Attached: Volume Compare.png (1068x280, 523K)

Attached: 11.jpg (715x1013, 142K)

Is this a mother fucking Baki reference?

Probably. He's a "Muscle Temple Monk" and his name is 禿念 or はげれん "Hage N/Ren" (a pun on "Bald" "Condolences" "Monk").

Attached: Lifts of the North Star.png (499x580, 256K)

Attached: Buy The Volumes.jpg (1600x900, 328K)

Now truly this is /fridge mode/

Attached: Danberu stand.jpg (2048x1536, 675K)

tssss

Attached: What's that.png (91x229, 18K)

I for one can't wait to post about it on /fit/

Attached: 1555388079319.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

Incoming "wheyfu" jokes by the millions, but I'll be there. Or their idol group, "The Dumb Belles"

Attached: Avatar1.png (118x128, 15K)

I'm honestly really hyped about the upcoming season. I know Doga Kobo won't disappoint.

They've got plenty to work with and a very clear slice-of-life comedy to follow, I agree, this should be great.

I'm still obsessed with the idea of little commercial break "eyecatch" 5 second animation shorts similar to Ranma 1/2 or Dragonball, but it's the girls performing an exercise or Cake sense cosplaying a new costume or Hibiki eating or Akemi lusting or something (or all of them). I really want to see if the anime will do that: the chibi forms are already well established in the manga...

Attached: A happy lifting manga.png (187x233, 46K)

Big girl

Attached: 4kute.png (372x1006, 232K)

Gotta bulk for all that mass

Attached: 4komas Ch 31-60.jpg (3693x3226, 3.98M)

Attached: Division Champion.png (143x219, 68K)

Jesus

Attached: t-thanks rippetoe sama.jpg (362x362, 66K)

nice

Attached: Exhausted.png (328x153, 46K)

>Anime officially airs with the English title,"How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift?" starting July 3 on Wednesdays
44 days from now (10:30pm scheduled slot).

Attached: Cover Pages 3.jpg (4320x3674, 3.88M)

Looking forward to the chapter where she finally does a cut. Hibiki is a meatcake.

Gains hime makes me go doki doki.

In the West, anyway.