Buyfag thread

Sexy back

Attached: krowel_005.jpg (480x800, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/x94ixNu
1999.co.jp/eng/10509142
1999.co.jp/eng/10500079
1999.co.jp/eng/list/360/0/1
order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1108917848&ref=list&categoryCode=020102&keyword=Mikasa&lang=en
solarisjapan.com/products/shingeki-no-kyojin-mikasa-ackerman-1-8-good-smile-company
ebay.com/itm/1-12-Penis-model-toy-Fun-Props-Urine-for-1-12-1-6-Doll-Action-Figure-Phicen/163145352179
myfigurecollection.net/thread/8804/59371881
amiami.com/eng/detail?gcode=FIGURE-048945
amazon.com/gp/product/B01KJMK4W2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

read the guide
buyfag.moe

Please tell me all the reasons not to order pic related

Attached: 1552438678206.jpg (800x500, 73K)

Alright I'm probably retarded, how do you upload images to myfigurecollection? I'm at the upload page, and select my images but there is no accept/upload/whatever button anywhere here that I can see.

Are you using it on a phone or something? There's one right there on the desktop version the site.

Attached: file.png (334x315, 23K)

>Unopened / Package heavily damaged (image 3)

Attached: 1538805557648.png (620x267, 367K)

There are none. Get right now!

Okay this is weird. When I pick my image, it doesn't even show up on the website (meaning showing the preview that you see there). I tested it on both mobile and on desktop.

I don't like the base.

It's expensive for the level of detail

It doesn't release in december

wtf how did they manage ti destroy it like that
did they play football with it and then used it as a trampoline

Is the picture showing that they did actually open it with the ripped tape, or is that the heavy damage?

Attached: 1530937319393.webm (800x390, 143K)

Have you tried restarting your computer?

Yes. Tried it after restarting, using a different web browser (started with firefox then tried chromium), using windows 10 instead of linux and my phone. All do the same thing.

Them other boys don't know how to act.

Yup I'm retarded. The images were too wide was the problem. And this is what I get for skimming the guidelines instead of reading them fully.

Haul from an Animu con.

Attached: 20190520_160108_resized.jpg (1552x1164, 999K)

>autism

why were they selling DS games

You mean this isn't the only place that wants you to resize?
What a world.

There was a booth that had some vidya, so I bought vidya.

sauce on this figure?

what is the Japanese word for decal/sticker?

Attached: file_6.png (881x1311, 1.16M)

An idolfag and a ninofag.

She's on the front page of the usual places. If you don't know what the usual places are then read the guide.

What is google?

This would be top cute if Tsuji Santa didn't draw such a nonsensical pose. Emontoys should've taken liberties with it. Like why is she on her knees? Maybe she is gonna feed the customer at a floor-seating restaurant, but why hold the plate like she is still on the way to bring food to a table? And how is the food not falling from the spoon at that angle? What a waste.

Attached: FIGURE-048316.jpg (600x600, 90K)

>commiefornia
>idolfag
>FCA

Attached: 1453136714539.png (641x446, 598K)

You can probably assume that since she's a gravure idol she's just posing for a picture, not actually a waitress feeding somebody for some reason

there is nothing wrong with idols and the only people who hate California are those who are jealous of our great state

>there is nothing wrong with idols
Whoever said there was?

>great
I have lived here my whole life and slowly but surely everything is breaking down. The geography is great but the people that inhabit it are letting it crumble into dust.

Yeah but why would they do a setting pose that makes no sense, and just how is that food defying gravity? At least we'll still get a nice asian Sonico if this one ain't cancelled and if they fix the mouth.

Attached: BadWolfVindici1518966095.jpg (2048x1846, 456K)

>The spic talks

>Yeah but why would they do a setting pose that makes no sense,
Because gravure values cuteness over making sense

>and just how is that food defying gravity?
The same way her tits are

>looking at mfc for user photos and reviews
>find ONE fan picture of said figure
>it's fucking THIS
Starting to second guess my decision to buy robot police babes

Attached: VenomRaptor1553239749.jpg (2048x939, 340K)

California now has the world's 5th largest econom, stupid dumbfucks.

A MAN WHO NEVER EATS PORK BUNS IS NEVER A WHOLE MAN!

Attached: Wei Shen becomes less angry if you open thisl.jpg (391x337, 37K)

I drive down the 110 everyday. There are tents and rv's everyday square inch. It sure doesn't look great. The roads crumble, more homeless, not seeing this so called economy.

Sure, go fuck your sister buddy.

And you can go jump right back that border compadre

Not him, but they're rebuilding almost every section of the 405 where I live.
Which is creating another terrible problem, traffic, but in a few years new road so woohoo

Shut the fuck up, man. It's a great state in some ways, and there's some issues in others, but being so smug about it in your posts isn't helping. Or you'e just doing false flag shit.
>budget surplus
Yay.
>high housing prices
fuck
>increased water conservation and alt energy
yay
>pants on head retarded baby-killing-assault-clipazine and other fun gun "control" legislation
fucking RETARDED
>incredibly cheap shit from overseas
hell yeah
>prop 65 cancer warning
what the fuck
>close enough to shoot inna desert without having to live in one
fuck yeah
>fucking weebshit EVERYWHERE
eh
at least the used/pre-hotglued figure market is vast and cheap

Attached: 1276056968713.jpg (345x281, 17K)

Not anime/manga but my dad said there are other states who send their homeless on buses to Cali with promises of care, but it's a trick. Cali does have plenty of homeless support/rehab but obviously you can't force every doped up bum who mumble to themselves to receive rehab. The number of homeless doesn't really affect the economy numbers, what's being recorded are people who are making proper income and then spending it, and there is a ton of that there.

And China is right up there with them, so fucking what?

I sell firearms at a gunshop part time for fun. Today I was speaking with a customer who is a lawyer about registration. He told me that if you choose to register your weapon. You agree to random warrantless surch of your house and or property. I've had enough. I'm moving out of state next year, and I'm taking my family, guns, and company with with me. The California dream has turned into a nightmare.

>but my dad said

>my family
Your figures aren't family.

I'm sorry but I can't forgive that weld

I'm 34 you'll probably have your own family at my age.

I'm in the midst of renovating everything, moving my statues around and replacing furniture. One of the smaller and easier changes was clearing up space around these big ones. I'm also dusting and cleaning everything in the room.

Don't forget to clean occasionally.

Attached: soft bigs.jpg (2374x1870, 761K)

Plushes don't count either

Cute plushies

Dunno if he's right but he unironically works for a city. Other than the beach/climate/aura it's not worth it. Asians have been expanding so now there's a lot of nice asian food/deserts/merch shops in my state when just a decade ago there was just typical chinese joints.

Have any of you visited a japanese shop in your area, like Kinokuniya, Mitsuwa, or some other overpriced shop?

Attached: D5zAxh3U8AUXO-g.jpg (962x1200, 165K)

dumbass question time. I've always wanted one of those stickers like in your pic where the characters peek over your car window or whatever. Are those stickers made to be applied to the inside or outside of the window?

Outside

I love how Morrigan is still a thing like 25 years later and vastly outlived the popularity of the series she spawned from by several orders of magnitude.

come over to /toy/'s daibadi thread if you want to talk robogirls. They're great figures.

>I love how Morrigan
I wonder if we'll have an amakuni/other good brand new morrigan.

new figure when

never, buy the max factory one.

>delayed from May to September

Well played GSC

Attached: 78589.jpg (550x850, 134K)

Thanks, I will.

fucking bullshit i been waiting for christina all these years for a re-release and now they blue balled me by another four months minimum

also hobbysearch's crappy bargain sale goes up tonight

Attached: ss+(2019-05-20+at+07.57.45).jpg (631x741, 159K)

>tfw HS banned me for missing a single figurine payment.

Is it not already up? There's not much and the discounts are shit, unless those were there before.

round 2 starts tonight

would you buy a senko figurine?
imgur.com/a/x94ixNu

>Spent my money at amiami for the card
>Don't have any spare funds for this
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck

do you spend money on amiami monthly just to get the free card

No, but if I don't have a card for the month and there's something I want, I'll buy it at amiami instead, despite them having a much worse site.

>Using a third party to order from amiami
I really don't wanna deal with custom and shit like that.
About amiami price + 50$ for everything, is it good?

Attached: 1557016897517.jpg (403x497, 38K)

is that per pack? that's horribly expensive if so

per figure
there's also another shop that take order straight from amiami here but the price is about 30$-50$ more than the one i'm using though.
So maybe it's a tax thing?

you are getting charged taxes, plus shipping plus a middleman fee. Thats ridiculous, just buy directly.

Argentina?

What's the best thing everyone's gotten from these sales?

Delete this bullshit

>35k
>that flat ass
>that face
>bellfine

lolno

Attached: 35k.jpg (1620x1215, 409K)

This for 5.5k plus

Attached: 5a8a45ae2febac36d7773b19bac89828.jpg (550x800, 122K)

Reminds me of pic related.

Attached: UKFhxtZ.jpg (1079x799, 172K)

this for 7.5k

Attached: New-Orcatoys-Ikki-Tousen-Extravaganza-Epoch-Choun-Shiryu-_57.jpg (333x500, 31K)

shit, forgot to quote this user

Is it possible to display her without that ridiculous dildo hanging off her hips?

Probably

Meh

Attached: 1558400724916.jpg (1000x1000, 85K)

Trying to buy a digital CD off amazon jp with a gift card balance. I keep getting the "Please enter a valid payment method and an address which are both local.
" error. I've already set my default address to some place in Tokyo but do you really need a jp credit card?

Is otaku the easiest customer to rip off?

No, apple fanboys are

explain yourself

Are you using a local gift card, or one from Amazon jp?

This one isn't even lewd by default

> Holo delayed to July

Top tier doujinshi choice.

thoughts?

Attached: Selvaria1557765693.jpg (558x834, 192K)

no u

Attached: Selvaria1557061704.jpg (800x600, 115K)

Already per-ordered.

So now that this got delayed that makes 3 for 3 on my May orders changing release dates.

Attached: 676265.jpg (550x800, 78K)

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

those roses actually look really nice
damn

>GSC

Literally what the fuck is their problem

Intimate days is a good choice lewd friend.

Bought it directly amazon jp (ironically with my US credit card that keeps failing w/ this CD). My account says I have a gift card balance.

>All these delays this month so far
Hoping mine isnt delayed
Orca Toys plz!

why aren't there figures like these?

There's plenty like that.

Attached: 1552406920621.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

These are pretty good if you were looking to get them. Remember don't fall into the trap of buying things just 'cause they're on sale.
1999.co.jp/eng/10509142
1999.co.jp/eng/10500079

not as thick.

Anyone here collect cards?

Someone unban me from HS, fuckkkkkkkk.

Looks really good from the back. But tits too big. Also weld. Oof at least I saved some money.

Attached: 10613930a9.jpg (801x1200, 140K)

You have done this to yourself.
It's not really that great of a sale to get up in arms about anyway.

>Oof
Face and hair also look off, retard.

The face is different from the original art but it doesn't look bad on it's own.

their deals are "okay" at best, you're not gonna miss much

Attached: 1558406005370.jpg (799x1200, 334K)

The sale is shit user.

Can anyone speak for the quality of this Sakura figure? I was thinking about adding her to my June order.

Attached: 1537784037899.jpg (1900x1267, 1.71M)

1999.co.jp/eng/list/360/0/1

You're a bit late

lmao read the thread

Seems like it's not possible w/ digital music so just going to torrent it.

>there will never be a good prepainted Sailor Moon figure

Attached: IMG_20190520_201646.jpg (772x1200, 178K)

what is e2046

Attached: f93d4982c818fa33ea0d34bc0fea540b.jpg (600x800, 146K)

face off

Simon and Lagann?

kek that fucking face

so is she going to lean and/or fall off?

Attached: 3929f50c8e71b777a8ce370995526c67.jpg (600x800, 147K)

No and no, but it will be an eternal reminder instead

Daki finally arrived. Now I can sleep with my waifu by my side

Attached: lynette.jpg (1280x1138, 468K)

Bunny Misa and lingerie clock

> face
Meh

how did you get banned?

>trash pose
>trash face
>trash character
>trash show
It all adds up!
Im sorry Zero 2 user

order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1108917848&ref=list&categoryCode=020102&keyword=Mikasa&lang=en

solarisjapan.com/products/shingeki-no-kyojin-mikasa-ackerman-1-8-good-smile-company
Which shop is better?

He didn’t pay an order like a retard and has been constantly and annoyingly complaining about it ever since.

The guide.

fuck, where is she up at?

J A C K P O T

Attached: FIGURE-048996.jpg (600x600, 74K)

Attached: 1558409145461.jpg (440x660, 42K)

Face is adorable, but the rest is perfect, 10/10

Attached: 1558409171067.jpg (440x655, 46K)

Where i can buy small dildos for figures?

missed a single scale payment for the first time and got banned despite having ordered 17 scales delivered and +2000 store points

Attached: 8990327668766.jpg (723x571, 88K)

I'm glad Amico is not so fickle. I've missed two payments in the last year, and I'm still hunky dory.

ebay.com/itm/1-12-Penis-model-toy-Fun-Props-Urine-for-1-12-1-6-Doll-Action-Figure-Phicen/163145352179
They also sell the same stuff in 1/6th scale

Thanks

5.5k? Where?

I like how she looks (nude pose and all that), but I'm worried about the posibility of she leaning or falling off in the future
I hope that this one sells well, so pic related get made too

Attached: DuZObIKU0AA8sLd.jpg orig.jpg (1514x1958, 218K)

sorry, i also did it as a warning to others so they'll be careful, HS seems to be unpredictable unlike amiami.

>[Your Order.]
Wing Sansei Muramasa Wing Ver. (PVC Figure) 1/7
Item price :5,900 yen x Q.T.Y :1 = 5,900 yen

Sub Total 5,900 yen
HobbySearch Shipping Cost 1,640 yen
Total Cost 7,540 yen

Why aren't there any pics of Kino's butt? I'm on the fence.

Attached: 10509142a.jpg (550x800, 82K)

>purple recolor
My dick can't take this and I just mnoticed until now...

Attached: 044.jpg (834x558, 72K)

Why did they go for this pose? and it looks like it can easily break off too

Her head is huge and her expression is exaggerated, get the garage kit instead.

Attached: ccsflying007 (1).jpg (1000x728, 103K)

That's a whole lot of wew.

>9k
>good pose
>GSC quality
>no inflated price because of sponsors
I might actually get this virtual AI to be with my Kaguya Luna Figure.

Attached: 5cdd06cfc2bea_2019-05-16-58709.jpg (600x1049, 91K)

>get the garage kit instead.
are you a fucking idiot? not all of us know how to paint.

>yt idol shit
No thanks.

Then pay someone or learn

where to learn

No fuck you.

Do people actually look at the guide? Reading it at first is intimidating but is not as hard as you think and you don't need to be so anal about it.

Never read the shit-guide and never will.

this figure sure is popular to warrant another recolor, huh?

Then buy the bubblehead Sakura, why even ask? She just looks kind of derp

I think I'll buy this one instead.

Attached: b5197b8694cd7d06619d5870842abca4.jpg (550x730, 222K)

I've previously posted about her, too many recolors on a couple of figures of the same character. I don't know why Orchid Seeds keeps milking this loli instead of making different ones. I'd actually get all of them if I didn't budget my figures

Attached: 1556767661306.png (966x720, 548K)

Ah, they're all sold out. Shame.

Attached: 9116930703390.jpg (730x900, 337K)

There are plenty of great CCS kits, but your pic sample literally the same thing as the Artfx, looks like a recast. The paint job there is shit.

Not really doin' it for me.

Attached: 9116932014110.jpg (730x900, 298K)

FREEing's bunny girl and the nendo are the only figures that remotely look decent. You'd think Max Factory would do a better job than this shit.

Attached: 1538498359591.jpg (1366x2048, 249K)

The Stronger ones are really good. Well worth the price.

never said I bought it during this bargain sale actually it was almost three years ago, see

How the fuck did they manage to make the suit + asuka's body look so bad?

WE have a similar issue up here in the vancouver area. homeless from the whole damn country hop trains to get here since its one of the only places in canada where you can really survive outside year round. It doesn't help they all decided to congregate to a single street in the city making it look 100x worse than it actually is.

kys hater

Thats not mine, the sculpting is nicer and more detailed and proportional. You can paint it however you want it. That's the whole point. Have fun finding an original
That one is nice but I don't like the colors.

Extremely boring, even a base with cracking ground/blowback effects would have made it better than nothing.

I don’t want to start buying lewd figures, stop tempting meeeeee retard.

>we have fewer homeless not because they freeze over winter like bugs but because they migrate to vancouver area
kek

doesn't the constant rain make you want to hang yourself tho

Managed to portrait the original faithfully I guess.

Basically too much emphasis on the different types of material to make her suit. I guess they wanted to make it look like it's stretching one of those gimp suits but it just doesn't work. Looks too realistic.

The buyfag guide says that Solaris's used items are generally in poor condition, but does anyone here have experience buying used figures from them? I found a 62% price reduction and I'm really tempted to go through with it.

Read the guide again

The fuck is that mouth?

they have a 5star rating, you should be ok with any 5 star rated preowned item&box, the faggot who edits the guide had a problem with a alter saber long ago and he's still salty about it.

I'd rather deal with rain half the year than snow half the year. were lucky to have 2 weeks with any amount of snow around. Also I get my figures a lot faster than the rest of Canada since they land here first and are usually at my house the same day or next day after they land.

>FREEing's bunny girl and the nendo are the only figures that remotely look decent. You'd think Max Factory would do a better job than this shit.
Its hard to support the IP when your options are shit.

Has anyone ever seen a Anima dakimakura for sale?

That sounds a little beyond the scope of this Pop Up Parade figures, unfortunately

I've been looking at that Kino. Amiami has Kino for 3 dollars cheaper though.

>they land here first
Well, you are closest physically yes. However, whenever I order something, the first Canadian stop it shows in the tracking is in Toronto. I don't know if the plane stops before then though.

considering this is gonna be like 30 bucks im not disappointing, at least they Tried to make it look dynamic

It's 4.5 for both box and item. I just got a response from customer service when I asked for pictures and they said they can only provide them after I make a payment, the bastards.

>It's 4.5 for both box and item
that's somewhat risky then.

I don't care about this meme show or its meme characters but I really have to wonder why the hell none of her figures look right. She seems to have Emilia syndrome where the face is always just wrong. I can't think of anything about the show's art style that warrants this, it's just that every single time a company takes a swing, they somehow miss.

not him but i like this one

Attached: fffg.jpg (1200x800, 236K)

That one looks alright, though the face is pretty emotionless.

I don't have them saved but there are legit pictures of some figure an user bought of I think some Samurai girl in a white dress that was horribly dusty rated either at 4.5 or 5 stars. I would trust Solaris PO ratings less than NY, they don't rate anything like amiami or mandarake. Anything pre-owned is a crapshoot IMO unless you're buying from amiami/mandarake

blame grizzry panda

that figure was 4.5 rated, same as saber vortigern which came with stickyness

user guide said Solaris is still bugging him to change the guide's negative reviews.

Might be THE loliglue figure

thoughts on funko pops?

Men are such pervs not all, but some

bad

Women are attention whores, not all, but some

Trash.

aw I lost this one

Attached: big.png (174x49, 2K)

Attached: Pop zoomer.gif (1133x845, 2.7M)

I like this Akane more than the others that have gone up for preorder so far.
Not sure if I should preorder this one or wait for the goodsmile or Kotobukiya ones. I like all three in terms of poses, although I'm worried Goodsmile's figure might have issues with the floating stuff.

she has literally 8-10 figures coming out
just wait

Why are there no Galaxy Angel figures (proper ones I mean? not ancient ones)

People still care about this show?

Attached: 1488076680889.jpg (370x370, 17K)

Nobody cares about it anymore

absolute state of funko shitters

Attached: funkoshit.png (875x91, 8K)

Avoid, and make sure to give your local stores dirty looks for stocking them.

> Mfw local game store has at least half of its wall space taken up floor to ceiling by funko's

Attached: 1123121421421.jpg (225x225, 10K)

The last time I visited a local game store, they had an entire wall dedicated to pops.

>good smile company
>not an established company
just another example of reddit knowing nothing and judging a company off its subreddit followers haha

tsuji has just lost it. sonico is dead

who the fuck cares.

your mom does, fag

Just ironic weeb crossboarders.

*sniff*

Attached: FIGURE-048997_01.jpg (800x800, 35K)

It's small but nice.

Attached: lazy kinobutt snap 4anon.jpg (1288x966, 233K)

figures make me cry because anime isnt real, that's why I never bought one.

You guys are buying toys at the price of used cars?

It says right there in the guide, this ain't a hobby for poorfags.

is 7.5k yen not usd...

Fuck you got me worried

resold that one for 300us$ years ago, and the muramasa one for 250us$.

still a far cry from 7.5k usd fuck at that price it had to be a 1/1 scale or something like that

nice meme.

item's cost+customs and shipping aside I think I made a 320-300us$ profit, back then when it was easy to resell stuff.

had no idea there was a new seishoujo game announced , it has been so many years, wonder it there will be new figs

Attached: MVback.jpg (1600x1592, 690K)

big honking tats, also keisaku kek

yup, thought elf was done for good.

Attached: 1558111009046.png (876x683, 938K)

>Release date 2019/06/28
pretty soon

Attached: D7E2waEUEAAvksX.jpg (700x792, 63K)

Attached: D7E2zAzUcAASy9v.jpg (700x697, 61K)

Attached: D7E2-YcVsAAMfji.jpg (700x767, 72K)

Attached: 1558421304093.jpg (640x840, 520K)

Will be buying. Is Filo going to get one do you think?

>figma
Fuck I wanted a boogie scale but better than nothing I guess
Probably, since both naofumi and raphtalia got one

Attached: Dy4LE44UYAAfBjh (1).jpg (1200x1200, 156K)

wonder if they'll include non chuuni boogie faces?

as long as there is a smug boogie face

Hope gsc will show new Mikasa figure on wonfest.

Attached: 1558431595105.png (544x447, 70K)

You niggers killed Playstation with your faggotry. Fuck you and your state.

They're aborted nendoroids. Anyone that collects/sells them should be openly shamed in public.

>trash figure
>trash character
>that chin that can pierce through concrete
You get what you deserve

Attached: trash taste.jpg (360x360, 21K)

I am buying it only if the smug or bloody face is included
This one looks cute

Attached: 1556443494574.png (1165x629, 396K)

How did they kill the playstation? Ps4 was the bestselling console this generation.

I wanted a smuggiepop scale but now I just hope there is a nendo.

the show wasnt that popular and boogie doesnt have much sex appeal so a scale is out of question

Yea it sucks that it didn't get a lot of attention so she can get some good stuff

unlucky that she isn't R18

Tonight i will dream about tea.

Attached: .jpg (2000x1833, 1.92M)

Did those fucks delay Holo? Its anniversary all over again

Attached: hololanka.png (300x650, 145K)

>only pre order open for Holo is Nippon-Yasan
>hear they are shit
Should I overpay my local stores for a PO or risk Nippon-Yasan?

just remember that your local store make you avoid shipping+custom

>boogie doesnt have much sex appeal
I've always thought boogie was hot tbqh

Are they really shit? Never ordered from them but do people have mixed experiences with Nippon?

they're ok if you're not retarded and great if you're in europe

Now this is the Elf performance I'm looking for.

Attached: df73445b3ad49944ce2a45264e30bfcc.jpg (700x1000, 80K)

>>that chin that can pierce through concrete

Attached: 1554965303493.gif (250x250, 993K)

Look kinda anime generic, not my thing, you guys sure love this one huh

Could put bit more effort into those daggers.

I never ordered from there either, but I heard they have bad packaging and force you to pay the total even when an item’s delayed (not sure if you have to pay again, but I’m probably retarded).

I dickbuy 70% of all lolis, regardless of if I know the source or not.

I’m just happy it’s only delayed by 1 month.

They make you pay a week before release date.

Still surprised only one of these has scans.

Attached: 1531115692539.jpg (2448x2448, 1.04M)

Is that nausicaä artbook? Damn nice

Their customer service is shit so you better hope nothing goes wrong.

>July

You hate to see it.

Attached: FIGURE-040589_01.jpg (800x600, 82K)

Finally got both the Ques Q Komeiji Sisters today. You had to attach everything to Koishi's 3rd eye yourself but for Satori it was already done.

Attached: Ques qties.png (1512x1134, 2.44M)

Paper quality is very good, too. I am actually surprised.

Attached: 1545064455388.jpg (2448x2448, 1.13M)

Is she too small?

Should I just cancel so I won't be worried that my figure comes broken

I have the scan version but damn, nothing beat a real book, i really want one.
Too bad Ghibli doesn't do high fantasy movies anymore.

Did it turn out the delivery guy was making up shit?

Where did you get the scans from? As far as I am aware, this book never received any. One of the reasons I bought it.

Can I use my debit card to pay on Native?

I had to pay 90.41€ to get my delivery in the end. 17 € is the customs itself, 57 bucks is import sales tax and then there is some extra stuff as well which I think is DHLs own extra fee for "handling customs".

>$57 import sale tax
What that fuck?

Why did they fuck up her face like that, I wanted this real bad. It's even worse how the sculptors other shit isn't as bad.

Welcome to Europe. How do you think we pay all that ""free"" shit?

More like
>welcome to Germany
Don't think any other country has 19% sales/import tax.

that's retarded

What? We have 24% here.

>57 bucks is import sales tax
>On top of Customs
God damn. That is an injustice. I would understand if you were a business but as an individual? Plus what domestic Europoor market is the Japanese plastic animu figurine cartel encroaching on? LEGOs?

Kek. Belgium?

21%, if it's over 150 euro +4,7%, +13 euro flat rate (17,50 if EMS) in the Netherlands.

Only a few European countries have a lower VAT than Germany.

>mfw 10%
Third word have it pros sometime

I'm trying to order the Pop Up Parade Kizuna on HobbySearch but it keeps giving me order unsuccessful. Any idea why?

Finland, also the gift package cutoff is only 25 euros. It's pretty rough.

She brings a smile to my face.

Attached: 34c34fe1b3e019f7ff9b0ef2fbc3d8cc08a3bc38470f979e7431f220e81cbdab.png (715x1000, 986K)

>tfw none of your art book orders get stuck in customs anymore ever since you stopped ordering from CDJapan

Attached: 1550134477577.gif (276x475, 290K)

Yes but your card might block it in which case you go to the bank and tell them to allow charges by that company. Then email Native to charge you again.

Getting real tired of this shit.

Attached: 1405779047471.png (500x669, 64K)

She did for 1.5 episodes for me.

Really cute .

>panties outside of pantyhose
That's gotta be uncomfortable.

Holy fucking shit this is the worst face I've seen in years.

correlation != causation

Is eva the series with the worst figures? You can probably count the number of decent figures on one hand between all the girls

It not kurisumasu yet dummy

To buy Hifumi or not to buy... one year is quite the wait,

and I already have a dozen figures to bring home from Japan as-is...

Nendoroids, except none of the customization and posing options that make them acceptable and fun.

Nice. Did you just finish stats1 and feel the need to dazzle us with your knowledge on statistical analysis? 5/6 CDJapan orders ended up in customs. 0/100 from other stores did. CDJ a shit.

Touhou also has a lot of low quality figures surprisingly. Everything by Griffon is pretty much trash and many characters only really have figures from them.

Touhou has some nice plushies

Most of the GDP is not the common man.

>Want to buy yurucamp nendo and little witch nendos
>tight budget
Fuck me in the ass

I mean, that's one way to get some funds.

Not them but you're a retard if you think the retailer makes a difference.

Certainly seems like it does, given how I spread out the orders over the course of multiple years. Statistically very unlikely for CDJ to get unlucky 5/6 times over the course of 3 years, while no other store ever did. Other stores simply aren't retarded enough to put the parcel's actual value on top of the box.

You dumb nigger.
Of course something undervalued is going to go through customs, that doesn't mean that it was missed because of the retailer. Also, you do know most stores put the correct value, right?

>Other stores simply aren't retarded enough to put the parcel's actual value on top of the box

Attached: hurr durr.jpg (274x321, 26K)

I don't think you get the point. CDJ is a shit store because their parcels constantly get stuck in customs. I don't care if it's because they put the actual value on the box or because the feds hate them. As a customer, the only thing I care about is that the parcel doesn't get stuck in customs so that I don't have to pay import tax. Unlike all other stores, CDJ is too incompetent to accomplish that. So they are a shit place to buy from. It's as simple as that.

Most stores don't undervalue you fucking retard for a good reason, if your shit is lost/damaged, good luck actually getting your money back.
What store are you buying from instead?

good to make money off of

i need the loli version asap

Random Amazon stores or otaku.com. On rare occasions, the latter is retardedly overpriced, but those cases are pretty easy to identify. Everything ships and arrives quickly, despite a measly $9 shipping fee, is well preserved and never gets stuck in customs. Notice that I only buy art books, but as far as those are concerned, CDJ simply is shit by comparison to any alternative I've used to date. Yes, even the Japanese secondhand whoelsalers on Amazon.

Holy shit, it's even worse than I thought.

Attached: olivia_laugh.gif (418x507, 465K)

Cali is the source of many cancers that plague America/ the world right now.

If the vendors on Amazon.co.jp manage to ship parcels that don't get stuck in customs, then a website specialized on international customers should be able to do as well. Sorry, CDJshill, but your service is bad.

Literally never used them, stay in denial.

Yeah they're so dumb for not breaking the law.

how new/retarded?

You prepay customs on amazon. CDJapan offers the exact same shipping methods as otaku and even lets you ship unreg.

Attached: amazonjp_global.png (1019x340, 66K)

It's not like you can trust their photos either:
myfigurecollection.net/thread/8804/59371881

They're at the point where they deliberately take photos so that you can't see the damage.

There's no customs on that order, it would be mentioned in a separate line.

This is an example order from amazon's faq. The important part is the fact that they calculate customs before it ships to your country so it will never get stuck in customs as the paperwork is done and the money is already paid.

The amount you prepay on Amazon isn't even close to what you have to pay if you combine import tax + customs, which can easily make up 25% of the total price. The fee you prepay is closer to 7%, see the example of a book I preordered last week. Major difference. Additionally: You also aren't forced to deal with customs, which saves a shit ton of time. On international Amazon this fee is barely ever even added.
>CDJapan offers the exact same shipping methods as otaku and even lets you ship unreg.
No it doesn't. I just got an order for ~$200 today. Had I bought the same books off of CDJ, I would have been forced to pay 5 bucks in additional shipping per book, and it would have taken 2-6 weeks (which in their case usually means 4-6), wouldn't have been insured, wouldn't have had a tracking ID and would have likely been stuck in customs. Since I didn't order from them, the books arrived in less than a week, had a proper tracking ID (and were insured).

So your post is wrong from start to finish.

Attached: 1537658021804.png (273x43, 2K)

That's true, but Amazon ships with DHL and they do it regardless. With Amazon they just don't send a letter to make you pay customs afterwards.

I don't know what country you're from, but VAT and customs on books is usually significantly lower than on other goods.

>buy an item with lower vat
>h-heh cdjapan btfo amirite

Attached: hurr durr.jpg (274x309, 31K)

This arrived on my doorstep just now in an AmiAmi cardboard mailer via USAL. I didn't order it so it must be a gift from a friend, although I have several suspects.

Attached: _20190521_092012.jpg (1600x1200, 748K)

Refer to

You seem to misunderstand. I am saying that your shit from amazon doesn't get stuck in customs because you have already prepaid tax/customs. I am not saying that you'll pay more with amazon. Please indicate what magical shipping method otaku offers that is not any of pic related.
Price is irrelevant to my post. Nowhere in my post do I say CDJapan has cheaper shipping.

This is true for any amazon. They streamline it so the courier can meet their deadlines.

Attached: cdj.png (656x338, 49K)

>missing the point this much

Are pre-orders on cdjapan paid immediately?

Cute daki, user

> I am saying that your shit from amazon doesn't get stuck in customs because you have already prepaid
And that's literally what my post addressed and why ordering off of Amazon is still cheaper/faster than ordering off of CDJ.
>Price is irrelevant to my post. Nowhere in my post do I say CDJapan has cheaper shipping.
Then you're missing the point. Price is relevant. It's the most relevant aspect of an order, in fact. Why would I place on order on CDJ if, all variables taken into consideration, it costs me more? Not only more money, but also more time. As far as art book purchases are concerned, their service is terrible compared to most of their competitors. That's been the point from get-go.

amiami.com/eng/detail?gcode=FIGURE-048945

tatas are melded, no thanks

don't even know what its from. why is it important?

it looks horrible that's why its important or are you talking about the character?

Anyone know how long dakis hold up for under constant use? It's been a week and I've already noticed pilling and tiny scrapes.

Attached: 1557949562958-1.jpg (1082x630, 86K)

how would you display a figure like this? on a really low shelf? or using some sort of angled acrylic riser?

Attached: FIGURE-040074.jpg (600x600, 85K)

Depends on the materials and how 'rough' you are.

Pilling happens quickly and easily with 2WT but you shouldn't be getting scratches.

Is that a poop on the plate?

Have pilling on my chink bootlegs i have for good 5 years and the colors are bit washed out but that's about it. And yeah, the pilling started very early iirc but it's not too bad. Don't really take any special care about them and just alwas slam them into washing machine.

>under constant use
Explain

>printed
>~$15usd
Whoever bought that for you got ripped
A decent embroidered patch should be around $8. Printed is bottom quality tier and they got charged faceberg-scam quality tier price.
Enjoy the Anchovie.

Attached: Buhtaneese Buttons.jpg (3200x2400, 2.82M)

lookin kinda thicc ngl

Maybe just on your desk so you see it all the time.

Looks like they tried to mix the space suit style with latex

Not lewd enough.

>Valkyries
Respect.

Attached: 1385692125244.png (546x546, 201K)

Not paying orders is leads to bans but what about tacking on additional orders constantly, paying at the last possible moment?

Attached: 1488405041337.png (549x560, 258K)

I remember someone trying that and he got either a ban or a warning, not sure.

That's one fine ass.

>having an Aqours decal and not µ's
As a fellow Commiefornian I'm disappointed

Attached: 1520324788904.jpg (999x1037, 104K)

The weld kills it for me.

Damn amazon shipping. Fucking having to be there since they leave shit on some random door or my case fence in the sticks in a rain storm.

Attached: 20190521_092902.png (1089x1579, 2.03M)

When I bought manga from them, they just put it in one of those dinky sleeves so by the time it got to me it was damaged.

It's in their FAQ.
Adding items doesn't change the payment deadline.

Grats mate, glad to see you got her.

Cute tonk
There is scans for tis daki?

Hey asshole, open that figure you've been keeping in the box for no fucking reason.

Only keep them in their boxes when I do have a reason.

but i have no space left

Open it or I'll put spiders in all your boxes

Attached: Mad Yotsuba.jpg (114x152, 8K)

No more space and I don't want to keep it out in the open and then dust it every week.

What do you fags still have boxed?

oh you know just the usual

Thanks, friend.
Top-tier intakes on that one, too.

I should really open her one of these days.

Attached: Kaneel1465441640.jpg (700x800, 185K)

I'll take Ueno.

Attached: 15583907616500.png (768x1024, 1.16M)

Prime bubble wrap pack, but still i was home and they didn't even drive in. I check the security feed on the cameras. If the delivery text didn't beep i never woulda knew.

She's waiting patiently for Rin-chan to arrive.

CR hasn't shipped her yet

Attached: nadeshiko.jpg (1058x1087, 771K)

I have a few figures boxed that don't have spaces prepared in my display yet. One is waiting on a companion figure to show up before I rearrange and create space for them.

>finally got my payments sent no issues for Manda
Fuck yeah!
>the only one left gives me an error in manda's site when pressing submit
Help!

Was it a lewd item and needing to pay with a card? Hope you got a bunch of cards, just try them all, I have 7 cards and only one (the shitty one I never use) managed to get through the SecureID shit or whatever its called

Crunchy Roll?

Oh, my card passed through all other 8 orders from different places, only the Sapporo place is giving me shit however that's actually Manda's fault this time.

What's the best anime art book in existence and how much do I need to shell out to get it?

Yeah, I missed the PO for everywhere else

Hollow Ataraxia swimsuit Sakura that I unexpectedly received still sealed and am unsure whether or not I should open it after 13 years.

Not sure but HS has her up, or at least they had week back.

ALTER Black Heart because she doesn't fit in my display.

Yasuda Akira Turn A art, but buy whatever you want

Attached: 010 .jpg (1877x2777, 540K)

Here's the error. I reported the issue to the guys on Manda but they one replying keeps saying there's no issue on their side and to contact the company.

Attached: Screenshot_20190521.jpg (1024x425, 72K)

just got this for a pretty good price, the seller still has an Asuka available

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1200x1600, 330K)

>People still care about this show?
Nobody ever cared about the show, but Zero2 is a hottie.

Attached: __zero_two_darling_in_the_franxx_drawn_by_miyama_tsubaki_me__0950379d95be3577b1d9559116fcee0b.jpg (3000x4242, 1.15M)

Free her from her shackles

How come these threads are primarily populated by shonenfags and ironic moefag weebs? Guess reasonably adjusted fellows wouldn't buy merch.

Attached: 1555742346808.png (548x666, 361K)

I didn't even know Yags had a figure

Tell me what I should be buying user visiting from Yea Forums?

yeah she has a couple, they're more on the lewd side but also waaaay more money, one day i will own this

Attached: 71amxwVCJ+L._SY550_.jpg (324x550, 26K)

i dont care about the show, but i love my wife

Are you safe?

Attached: 156.png (1000x185, 17K)

I'll be sure to post my plamo when it arrives.

No-one cares to see my fujoshit.

How alpha do I have to be to get this without being accused of homosexuality?

I feel like there isn't anything about him that screams flaming homosexuality. Maybe the colors but it's not like he's being submissive or presenting or anything like that

It's the other way around. Either be ugly and own it, then you'll be a loser, or be pretty and own it, then you'll be considered gay.

You have to not worry about being gay for owning a figure first

What's gay about it? I don't know what it's from but it's the best male character design I've seen. I'd get it if I knew where I could buy it.

He looks manly that most shonen protagonist

It's weird I never see this question asked about all the futa figs posted but Merlin's pink flower base is apparently just too gay.

I've been tempted to replace my old tattered bag with something with a place for patches and get some Girls Frontline related ones, mainly G&K, 404, AR and IOP. Any ideas?

because futa is unjustifiably homosexual so theres no amount of chad can overpower it

But user, women aren't gay.

I kept getting mails from India and Russia using the same pasta about having videos of me fapping and to send them 2k via bitcoin or they would leak my info, the password they kept showing however is an old 12 year old password I already knew was leaked and had changed long ago.

I dunno man

Attached: 20190405113541_PpDcgAVZ.jpg (640x640, 375K)

Which Holo? The VR game?

aqours is superior in every way

Y'know, I've got an ammo can I've been meaning to slap something on the side of. A G&K logo would look awesome, but is probably beyond my current ability. Maybe a nice IOP logo.

>aquors
>superior

Attached: baito dayo.png (480x480, 124K)

If you're looking at backpacks, I got this relatively cheap one off of amazon
amazon.com/gp/product/B01KJMK4W2/

There's also smaller, laptop sized bags that have velcro loop on them for patches, just look up tactical + whatever type of bag you're looking for.

You could also, if you still want to go the patch route, get sound velco w/ adhesive, slap a square of that on your can, and then put whatever patch you want on it. All the customization without the commitment.

Attached: Backpack.jpg (2400x3200, 877K)

This is the laptop sized bag I have, from 5.11. Wouldn't recommend just because it doesn't really expand at all when you stuff it full of stuff.
You know, the one thing when you buy a bag is supposed to do. I'm sure there are plenty of alternatives.

Attached: Bag Work Makes the ___ Work.jpg (3200x2400, 2.55M)

Hey comes with a sword too.

Attached: 20190405113614_V3uL2kZo.jpg (640x840, 525K)

Looks like an absolute faggot

That's pretty hot.

19% is low dude

Waiting for Miru Tights figures

Hands seem a bit big.

H-haha yeah imagine living in a country with import taxes even higher than that! Lol!!!

>not VALKYLIES

Attached: 1360906303797.jpg (634x500, 44K)

thats not a sword thats a toothpick

Homosexuality is not only submissive. He's the seme.

You must be watching some horribly gay shounens.

>knowing Fuji terms
I found it, the prime gay man, the original homosexual

I agree with that anchovy patch should be embroideried, but if it was a freebie that's ok
Enjoy your Anchovy

Cool collection user

Attached: DdGwaieU0AAp_5N.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1366, 216K)

flat eyes

Eastern toys BTFO?

Attached: 1558463441399.jpg (1169x841, 180K)

>Fuji
It's fujo. And since I'm gay I can guarantee that so is Merlin.

Thank you! Here's the full:

Also, cute anchovie.

Attached: May 2019 - Patch Collection v3.jpg (6000x3817, 3.03M)

>19% is low
19% is ridiculously high.

Attached: file.png (585x563, 23K)

That's a even more impresive collection
I admit jellyness

>Also, cute anchovie.
Not my pic, but I do have her and she is indeed cute

Attached: DSUqjfoUMAEjk3l.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1366, 162K)

yeah its really high but not the higher, saying germany is one of the higher is bull, lot of europe country are 20+ which is fucking awfull

Jesus fucking Christ, this site is getting worse every day. I literally can't open 80% of the pictures because it's so fucking slow and I'm not talking about the 4000x3000 ones, but even those shitty reaction face images doesn't load at all. But here, have a bunny.

Attached: 7263849263.jpg (800x800, 222K)

So when are we gonna get ques-q's Iowa?

Attached: 39d4ee4f10f4147dcce024d57fd2a963.jpg (1254x1771, 1.51M)

When is "May"?

Works on my machine.

Attached: file.png (301x42, 2K)

Thank you again for your kind words.
I never got into that series because I was already collecting nendos, but man I am jelly of that increased possibility.

Still can't wait for this

You still got 10 days left.

I'm having the same issue.
Now only TODAY they've said May 28th.

Please tell me you are going to glue this. I still can't believe no one glued Misa yet (or just couldn't find any pics).

>I never got into that series
You mean getting into the GuP anime or collecting the GuP poches
Either way, the anime is great IMO, so it easily collect the figures (nendos, nendos peitis, poches, figmas and scales) and if you don't have the GuP poches, you should consider it, they are good figures

Attached: GuP girls wathing Mystery Science Theater 3000.jpg (2048x1678, 481K)

futa isn't homo or hetero, it is futa

Oh no, I like GuP. Talking about poches.
Might consider it if I didn't have over $200 on preorder right now.

I went to college for this.

Attached: I went to college for this.png (1257x878, 81K)

Attached: 6a1.png (1280x1225, 376K)

Holo/Horo figure delayed again.

Attached: 28376747823784.jpg (400x214, 9K)

FUCK

Attached: sudoku.webm (506x458, 541K)

Oh, I see
Well you can get them later down the road anyway
I'm still missing a few, like Pepperoni/Carpaccio duo pack, Mika and Erika to name a few

Attached: C5CSUcbVYAU-lTl.jpg orig.jpg (1536x2048, 358K)

Futa is always gay:
If it's futa on girl, it's lesbian because the futa looks like a woman.
If it's futa on a guy it's homosexual because it's a penis inside a guy. Same thing if it's a guy on a futa.
Futa on futa os double gay because not only it's two things that look like a girl (thus, lesbian), it's one thing with a dick inside other thing with a dick.

I get the same thing. I find it so hilarious because they claim they got video of the event, but this computer doesn't have a camera or mic, and it's running unix.

Futa is degenerate homo shit. Case closed. Now let us never speak of it again.

Why do full blown homo dislike futa then ?

You were supposed to go and get her so she doesn't drink too much.

It was some fag collecting tons of passwords and emails he got from Animebytes and other places that got leaks and put them on some notepad and tried selling it on hidden sites.

Sorry, I was a bit stiff waiting an eternity for the figure I really wanted.

Attached: 21753365_867428186764346_2548356665585185465_o.jpg (1820x2048, 186K)

Penis literally doesn't matter. You're not attracted to pussies and penises, you're attracted to secondary sexual characteristics, so as long as every other part of the body looks like a girl's futa is straight and so are traps.
Conversely tomboys are gay because you're attracted to something that looks like a guy and only just happens to have a vagina for unknown reasons.

Because it's not actually gay.

Because they don't like girls and futas LOOK like girls.
>b-but if they look like girls it's not gay!
Then it's lesbian which is just a different flavor of homo

>on a really low shelf?
how many of the shelves you display figures on are higher than your eyeline?

Attached: 1558435616381.jpg (600x900, 69K)

I should consider tacking on some velcro since I do have a bunch of unused patches, but that'd look weird on an ammo can, methinks. Airbrush with the right paints like I was planning and you can just scrub off your work if you change your mind. It just takes longer.

pretty sure most people who watch lesbian porn are hetero

>delayed to July
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
On the other hand if it comes out late July and I get it early August then I can call her my birthday present.

>lesbian which is just a different flavor of homo
No, you don't understand. Persons that look like men add gayness. Persons that look like girls reduce gayness. In other words, girly girls lezzing out is straight, but boyish tomboys/female bodybuilders lezzing out is gay. Man on man is always gay unless they're sufficiently convincing traps.

>chink bootlegs
Do you have any "originals" to compare them to? I've always been on the verge of buying a bootleg since official ones or doujin are more expensive, but buyfag always throws shit at everything chinese on an irrational manner.

sauce? saucenao gives me nothing

You're wrong.

Nothing because I don't buy shit I don't want.

> I have 7 cards
Fucking why?

Your math is wrong, tomboys are less gay than regular women.

Attached: 1516526806942.png (321x576, 200K)

>he doesn't know

>I tried one thing and now need to be spoonfed
took me 5 clicks from the posted picture to the figures MFC page and I've never seen this woman before

Attached: 1550721133824.png (1280x720, 634K)

>Fucking why?

Signup bonuses and no annual fees, why the fuck not?

Hopefully this means her preorders will open up soon

Attached: 1558435646382.jpg (558x834, 142K)

There is just no real point putting in the effort for some pathetic bonuses, not to mention your credit score getting fucked if you actually need it for something like buying a house.

Having too many cards isn't good in the long run.
Let's say you use those cards to pay an $8,000 hospital bill because some asshole rammed you with his car and ran away leaving you there, now you have to pay those cards and fees that come with that and if you start to be late on the payments you are fucked.

My credit score is 820.

How does having the cards create that problem?

>I have 7 cards
absolute state of mutts

You know with a large enough order many figure stores INCLUDING AMIAMI will accept a bank to bank wire. They take care of all the conversion and its better than the visa rate. The fuck would you want credit card companies to sell your info and give it out including to the government and snoop in on what you buy? Absolutely nuts.

I've never done a bank wire.

i just travel to japan and pay in liquid to avoid my bank spying on me

>not just recreating the figure yourself

Good goy.

I think its better to just buy them from an allied country like China and not give money to sneaky Japs. China is fine with reusing the moulds and the price is better with quality being almost as good.

Might be over 100 now still unboxed/reboxed.
Keep saving for a nice case and then having to spend that on some normalfag bullshit (plumbing, refrigerator, truck, etc.).

I was more so referring to where you'd get nice patches for it, since I don't trust my initial google results. Backpack I'm also not sure on though, I was considering the Rothco stuff or a Condor Venture Pack sort of deal.

Is there a price tag on Merlin? I'm sure it'll be higher end - but just want an idea of how much it'll set me back.

Just wait for him to go up for PO.

The nice thing about DFC figures is that you never have to worry about tit welds.

Attached: 1558310479572.jpg (2496x1664, 1.52M)

I think the same thing when I am feeling up my preteen niece.

I like it but I just don't have cash for it.

Mint is getting a new one

Attached: DWSA6DWVwAAazsl.jpg (1024x1024, 221K)

Attached: why.png (792x792, 790K)

No I wont be glueing sorry to tell you this

Honestly, steel yourself for 24-25k. That's what I'm doing. If Velvet was 20k then this will probably be 2k more + the Fate tax + popular character bump.

They're also getting new merchandise (can badges and acryllic stands)

Attached: 1558440522052.jpg (498x303, 60K)