Maybe i'm just a retard but can you explain why did homura fucked everything at the end...

Maybe i'm just a retard but can you explain why did homura fucked everything at the end? I mean she was ready to live the same month over and over to save madoka and then just fucked it up in the movie?

Attached: Rebellion.jpg (190x265, 16K)

Fanservice

A I
Y O

The incubators could have made another attempt at the law of cycles so she takes control and lets Madoka live a normal life.

But she is actively stopping the incubators as seen in the post credits scene, so she could have just done that without taking madoka's god-like powers that saves all the other magical girls

>But she is actively stopping the incubators as seen in the post credits scene
That's only because she took her powers.

There is no "taking of powers".
I'm afraid you will have to watch this on repeat for at least 95 times to understand it. Don't worry, the time of enlightenment will come, and eventually you will understand that ___did nothing wrong.

What she did in the movie was her finally succeeding at saving Madoka.

It is saving at a shallow level since now she pretty much brings back the entire concept of witches, madoka's wish was to erase all witches with her own hands by stopping her homura guarantees the witches will come back doesn't she?

No. There are no witches in Homura's universe.

So is homura stopping all the magical girls from becoming witches? or is she just killing all the kyubeis before they can transform anyone into a magical girl? i kinda got lost in the last 15 mins of the movie

The Law of Cycles is stopping all the magical girls from becoming witches.

Yes but madoka herself was the law of cycles and homura brought her back to reality

Homura split her in two.

so is she a hero or a villain? because the ending portrais her as someone evil even though her deeds seem to do go she herself looks at her as the baddy of the story

>so is she a hero or a villain?
Yes.

Why are you replying to your own post, !Akemi. No one would believe anything you try to say, because you'd obviously lie to try and look like more than one person.

You're not the real ACK.

No one cares that you are saying "melori", !Akemi. You make up names for "ack" because you're mad and upset everyone can tell who you are. So you try to pretend you're "epic and smart" by making up names and pretending you figured someone out as well.

!Akemi, you are mentally ill. Get help.

There's never going to be another normal Madoka thread again, is there?

Attached: 1543880246639.jpg (602x423, 38K)

Homure did nothing wrong.

That's pretty close to the truth.
>be Homura
>swear to save Madoka from the terrible Meguca fate
>fail a hundred times
>Madoka sacrifices herself to save all Megucas
>Homura remains tied to her original role of saving Madoka
>only Meguca left still involved in the original Madoka timeline
>suffer
>deal with Wraith shit
>learn witches are not truly gone since Homura herself still carries the last seed of witchdom
>suffer
>get tricked by Incubators for the purpose of Madoka research
>turn the tables on them
>eliminate them
>retrieve Madoka from the law of the cycles, leaving it disembodied but functional
>creates her own parallel universe to keep Madoka safe

so if madoka is saved, the incubators "lost" and the law of cycles remains why did sayaka flipped after homura changed everything?

Attached: local girl.jpg (455x317, 34K)

Attached: 1415012801576.gif (2160x5928, 3.13M)

Because she's a retarded moralfag.

So wait, are witches or those wraith things still running around?

Homufags are bottom-tier humans

anti-homufags are not even human

Because it's Sayaka.
Her sense of morality is a little weird.
My understanding is that Homuras power also dragged in and disjointed the other girls from the Madokami timeline alongside Madoka, hence Sayaka temporarily remembers what happened originally.
She quickly forgets as she is integrated into the parallel universe Homura created.
The only one seemingly able to resist this is Madoka, as shown in that scene where her and Homura clash.

By the end of Rebellion I assume neither Megucas, Wraiths nor Witches exist anymore, at least not in Homuras world.
It is now the Incubators that have to deal with the curses.
Homura herself ends up on a level well above Witch.

Why did she keep the incubators in her new universe? Just to torture them or do they have some use?

That's where all the despair goes.

Yup. There still has to be some sort of cosmic balance, and Homura has plenty of reason to desire punishing them, seeing it was them setting up Madoka and later again interfering with her and Homura.

I think the crux in the end is:
Madoka represents altruism while Homura becomes selfishness.
The evil kind of love.

meme response not meme (maybe) also I want to know how director would tied rebellion with the uncoming magireco anime or if the former will be swept under the rug

this is a pretty normal thread tho
don't fucking jinx it

That's what i felt out of homura, it looks like she is just obssessive about madoka to a point that she will sacrifice everyone else for her, i guess they're just lucky it didnt got to a point she had to choose between madoka and the entire universe

>why did sayaka flipped after homura changed everything?
I guess that homura maybe replace the warm afterlife for a hospital cold one

The only way in which Madoka and Homura are fundamentally different is that Madoka wants to save everyone whereas Homura wants to save Madoka first and everyone else is an afterthought for her. They both have very low self-worth and are therefore willing to sacrifice themselves to help others, but problems ensue because imposing your idea of what's good for someone else on them is very likely to backfire.

Based best girl Kyouko is the only one whose philosophy regarding magic is actually sustainable.

>also I want to know how director would tied rebellion with the uncoming magireco anime or if the former will be swept under the rug
MagiReco is a spinoff and doesn't affect Rebellion or the main TV series in any way.

She didn't take Madoka's powers. She simply refused to become integrated into Madoblivion like the other magical girls, and instead separated Madoka's individuality from her divinity, while also retaining her own individuality. This is Magic Individuation. I'm not sure how Urobuchi knows about this though.

because sayaka is a retart

Attached: 1548606292290.jpg (827x1169, 336K)

>by dumb luck a motherfucking rock causes that one specific universe can't be influenced by madokami
>but it kinda does
yo can't make this shit up

Whether the incubators could have made another attempt to trap Madoka is pretty much immaterial. The actual reason is that Homura decided she wasn't going to let Madoka suffer the burden of being the Law of Cycles anymore.

Because Homura is acting like a crazy devil and intentionally egging Sayaka on, because she's crazy.
Also because Homura directly went against Madoka's will. Madoka wants to be goddess even if it's not the thing that makes her the happiest, but Homura just wants Madoka to be happy, period. Sayaka is on Madoka's side.