Shingeki no Kyojin

Shingeki no Kyojin

How do you think he will meet his demise?
Peaceful sickness? Killed? Eaten? Somehow breaks the curse?

Attached: pdka8mbtSo1uvixu4o1_1280.jpg (837x1280, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wyBTRt3E7QM?t=703
youtube.com/watch?v=JCcAHYVnHN8&feature=youtu.be&t=46
youtu.be/8XgUZbE4Dt0
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/shitren/
strawpoll.me/18028211
strawpoll.me/17951538
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All of them at once.

>''Shingeki no Kyojin''
Based EHcuck

?

Imagine for a moment carrying your commander the devil over the wall and through hell its self, covered in his innards and listening to him dying in your ear. You finally get to his only real friend (an autistic midget spinner) and trusted comrade and he just fuckin leaves him to die. Rezzes the trap coconut and just leaves Erwin to die.

*ahem* FUCK MANLET FUCK COCONUT FUCK NIGGERS FUCK MONKEYS mikarser and ereh get a free pass since its their best friend FUCK WARRIORS

Attached: 1557768684030.jpg (751x1063, 121K)

its time for the new generations to take charge old man

He will fuck Ymir Fritz

Based.

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x444, 276K)

>Sure thing shitlet...

Attached: 4 years later.png (1148x1628, 2.16M)

Based and Flochfilled

That creatura probably wanted to call OP a newfag/faggot for putting "Shingeki no Kyojin" in the OP text instead of using it as the thread title, but since it is clearly a schizophrenic shipperfag it just had to do so while expressing its eternal asshurt over EH one way or another.

I don't think he will live for long after this war but I think somehow he will break the curse and free eldians from the curse of Ymir/titan power.

Attached: 1558123989887.jpg (602x649, 52K)

New thread when?

In 5h

>bortfags are posting mental illness b8 on /sci/

Attached: bortfag.png (186x353, 23K)

Gabi thread in 5

GOD OF DESTRUCTION Armin will defeat him.

Attached: DevilSlayer.png (874x890, 738K)

He will become a true god inside paths

>EMfag on her period again

>''EMfag''

This, he can't die lmao, he just stays in paths heaven with his father and kruger

Eren won't die.

Attached: Red string of fate.png (722x960, 286K)

>How do you think he will meet his demise?
He won't. You have seen the last panel, right?

Attached: 1554297308906.jpg (540x422, 56K)

This is what peak human relationships looks like. Perfect? Nearly. Sacred? Of course. Worth fighting and sacrificing yourself for? Absolutly. Is going to be difficult in such wicked times? Yes.

But don't stress yourself user, this why our Goddess Ymir inteded to be, not alone, but in peace. Conflict arises from opposing views threatening each other. The better you realize your innate freedom, the less threatened you are by views opposing yours.

And this is the real peace that makes a man fightren and cry each time knowing what he stand up and make his live for.

Now keep scrolling and have a nice day.

Attached: 1529527860935.png (910x960, 1020K)

>The scarf is black in the manga
Poor EMfags.

>The scarf is black in the manga
and?

>red

>Red string of fate
>Black scarf
Don't be that retarded, user.

I might be the only Mikasafag who thinks that EH is a far better outcome for the story than any other.

EMfags are just EMfags, EM is a bad outcome for eren's character and even worse for mikasa's character

He will. Even Mikasa acknowledged what he did in Liberio was unforgivable.

Nah, you're not alone.

The manga will pull a Death Note ending with Eren as Light and Marley as Near and nobody will be satisfied.

Is Eren the most American character ever written

I don’t like real world references even if it is a parallel history.

Attached: DCB2D0F8-9B99-4798-87F5-720EC639E4DD.jpg (465x300, 84K)

Reiner will kill shitren

That was just an early translation, wasn't it?

But I thought Uncle Sam hates anarchists.

One word: Kino.

Attached: re.jpg (564x752, 48K)

I don't understand why a Mikasafag would like EM to happen. It reduces Mikasa to be forever the dog/sexual slave of Eren.

youve posted this before, what is this referencing?

Freedum tho

Americans are FAR from free.

They prefer an artificially happy Mikasa over an interesting and complex Mikasa.

Uncle Sam doesn't like it when people say that

His actions aren't even motivated by oil though.

Manneken Pis, a public statue in Belgium

You don't know that.
Marley must have a lot of oil, esp after they btfo the middle-eastern union or whatever the name is. I doubt Eren is planning to just leave all this oil laying around unused after he destroys Marley to bring back the Eldian empire.

SEX WITH GABI

Attached: gabo.png (846x1196, 514K)

>he would never fall in Zeke's trap
>he would never allow Eren pull the crap he did
>he would never allow Survey Corps to splinter and fall to infighting

just IMAGINE Erwin as a Colossal Titan giving commands with slow movement of his hand

I blame Isayama

Someone please draw Eren with white hair

Based.

Attached: 1558369977363.jpg (1200x1247, 313K)

Calm down, Eren.

>wake up
>can't find a reason to get out of bed
>remember that I was born into this world
>keep moving forward
Feels good to be an Erenchad.

Attached: serveimage.png (645x645, 271K)

based CHADren

How much did Floch's twink ass struggle to carry that body as far as he did?

Hey guys.
Taken from the other thread.

Attached: 1558392817697.jpg (1169x768, 272K)

Fuck, you're right and I'm a speedreader. Nevermind.

Attached: 089_044.jpg (1006x386, 175K)

What the fuck!?

the EHSSAAAYYYYAAMMAAAA meme was real

whats the moral of the story?
the entire story is just a parade of shitting on nationalism?

FREEDOM

Obviously.

it's just any normal human conflict story
hundreds exist irl

I fear that it will end with the message of "everyone is equal" and with Onyankopon fucking Hange and as result having a racemixed children
they will open their borders and let everyone live in paradis as a multicultural society

how?

>twitter.com/hanpetos/status/1130493992171450370
wow

Mullet eren no thanks

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me.
But at least, the thing about thinking for yourself and going out to face the world or whatever is still present.

I mean, I think that would be enough at this point. The rest of it is just entertaining to watch.

user, that's just historia telling their daugher named Faye, about what her father was like the moment she was born.

>it wouldn't surprise me.
that would be a shit ending
nazi eren would be the best thing

Hisu will stab him after he declares his intention to "free" the rest of the world

Attached: 1558322749796.png (396x436, 83K)

this is such a mess, but i get it and it's cute.

LHfags are disgusting.

??
How that no matter what they do conflict is inevitable part of being human in their world, there are no solutions where everyone wins.

based Eren Goebbels

>how
it's literally about how people get used by entities to do evil against others
realizing the world isn't black and white and how war is muddied and people do questionable things all be necessary

Isayama's reaction to game of thrones season 8 is a emoticon equivalent to banging your head against the wall and frustration and disappointment.

shit isnt black and white. sometimes both sides are justified. Also doing fucked up shit (mass murder) is a necessary evil in some circumstances and isnt just a mustache twirly thing. AKA Hiroshima was justified.

How would you justify Hiroshima, user?
The war had already ended when that happened.
I'm genuinely interested in that.

In the opinion of you a true Mikasafag, how would you take it IF isayama went and made EM canon just to please the fans

If that so why does it looks like attack on titan is going to end like this?

Not that user, and I don't particularly ship anyone. However, I would like to see that just because it would mean that Hisu canonically fucked a farmer.

It would be fucking hilarious. Though it wouldn't make so much sense.

>Mikasa wearing her mom's clothes
>Eren wearing her dad's clothes
>Mikasa's mom was pregnant when she died
Kino.

Attached: 8dbc6d6fd063d30ea8c2af17c8797432.jpg (720x491, 57K)

So he really hated it huh?

Propaganda can mold and divide people

Araki...

not that guy, but ive seen the argument that the nukes prevented more deaths than they caused. An invasion of japan or a blockade wouldve killed way more people.

youtu.be/wyBTRt3E7QM?t=703
11:43

Daily reminder Kinoshita, Araki and Wada are the ones forcing EM

I miss eccentric Hange.

Attached: 1555344805905.jpg (270x199, 32K)

What will happen to our original EM ending with WIT dropping snk?

>those jewels in his fingers
Kek. Thanks user, clips like that one make me glad wit left. By the way, isn't wada (the faggot in that clip that says he wanted mikasa to kiss eren there) the same fag who also said that YH was a canon lesbian couple? (And YHfags spammed that their ship was confirmed by isayama instead

Either Araki goes full madman mode and sneaks something in on the last episode that Isayama doesn't catch, or they just ACTUALLY make an original ending (doubtful), or it just never happens.

Or Araki somehow ends up as the director of the adaptation in another studio. He'd 100% keep his role if it went to Production I.G, for example

Wada is the one in pic related. The one in the video is Kinoshita, who's just some random producer. Wada is the "big guy" on WIT and Araki is the anime director.
Wada said the YH thing in the past, but apparently it got mistranslated or something, But he totally said (and there was a video of it, i'll try to find that later) Mikasa "was the queen of season 2" and "best girl".

Attached: P119181-2872993682.1514947609.jpg (235x235, 14K)

I like Mikasa and while Eren treats her like a sister and it still breaks my heart when he made her cry even it was to keep her safe from his scheme or so we believe
She kinda reminds me of Naruto, Eren and mikasa are great individuality but I feel Jeanbo it's her "Hinata" and both deserve happiness.

Self sacrifice.

Japan was still very active. Germany surrendered but Japan refused. Literally their own fault. They wanted to keep fighting so Americans took quick action to shut that shit down.

Found it

youtube.com/watch?v=JCcAHYVnHN8&feature=youtu.be&t=46

46 seconds onwards he also talks about Eren seeing Mikasa as a "human being" KEK

>The war had already ended when that happened.
No it didn't. After BOTH bombs dropped Japan still did not surrender. The people were begging, then getting angry at the emperor for not ending the war already until it was too late(the bombs), and even then he was still stubborn.

Hey guys. Anime only fag here.
Didn't Eren had a power to command titans or some shit. What happened with that? It feels he could've avoided a lot of shit by using that.

and what about eren destroying the world?

>it would mean that Hisu canonically fucked a farmer
are you trying to imply she didn't?

Attached: 1558322823824.png (472x482, 252K)

>All the goofy sources of comic relief are either dead, or too depressed to be funny

Attached: 4336.png (1146x1080, 1.29M)

So if Reiner and Zeke are fighting next chapter how do they both job? Double count out?

Wasn't Isayama a Mikasa fag himself though?

I always felt he was the one pushing it.

He will be eaten by Historia

it only works when he touches someone with royal blood

He cant use it at will, as shown when he tried to control rods titan. He figures it out later.

>in manga Jean suddenly started to look like Mikasa's dad
Based.

Attached: 2ct6iNbF50U.jpg (604x906, 229K)

zeke beat reiner 1v1 so that isnt a problem, if i was him my biggest worry would be pieck.

You tell me.

Attached: Isayama.jpg (535x704, 526K)

actually, he stopped looking like him altogether after the timeskip

Mikasafag, yes (kind of). EMfag, doubtful

Disappointed jn Isayama. EM's dynamic is not particularly a relationship unique among the media, literally you can find something like this everywhere, with the difference that other relationships might be more developed than EM. And the premise about the main heroine getting over her thirst for MCs dick and finding another reason to live by freeing herself from her own genetics sounded much better and more of a deconstrution. That's all. I think that none of this will take place to begin with. Seeing the current status of the plot of course.

I'm fucking glad about that.
I don't know why the fuck people like that trope. It ruins momentum, and it's annoying.
Yeah, shit happens. It's sad. No need to try making us laugh with shitty out of the blue remarks or in anime's case stupid faces.

Not the same user, but yeah he was pretty disappointed with it. He posted the following on his blog:
>“Game of Thrones The Last Episode”
>2019 May 20th, today is the day I watched the last episode of Game of Thrones.
>Personally speaking, I can only say I have some thoughts, and I’ll note it down here in case I forget.
>I want to explain what I thought about today at some time later.
>orz
orz is that Japanese emoticon in which the person bangs their head on the floor in despair the other user was talking about.

Attached: DrPhil-1280x720px-Shareimage-1260x840.jpg (1260x840, 162K)

>he stopped looking like him altogether after the timeskip
No.

Attached: 0108-009.jpg (1067x1600, 441K)

So is Eren a murderer or a saviour who didn't kill anyone.

Attached: IMG_20190520_193445.jpg (1080x736, 156K)

well, he mostly killed eldians, so i'd say he's pretty much off the hook

He grew facial hair but grew out his hair so it's actually about the same

hiroshima was a mistake
a land invasion of japan at the hands of american chads would have been a much more kino timeline

Attached: monkey business.jpg (2133x1600, 998K)

Reiner Blanco will save the world

The world is cruel, but it is also beautiful. You were born into it so make the best of it or something along those lines.

Attached: Greatness.jpg (1098x1600, 644K)

Snk is one of the only series to do comedy well though. No chibi cutaways, very light on the slapstick, etc. I mean just look at Connie's house joke during the fight with berthold.

Zeke won't job. He only jobs to manlet and manlet is crippled right now.

We were born with the legacy of the past, both bad and good. It's better to live well,embrace and make the best of it for ourselves and for the future rather than facing away

Attached: shingeki-no-kyojin-8653573.jpg (800x1202, 182K)

it just dawned on me how much marley we're gonna see this season
half tempted to just hibernate until then.

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Kyojin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I couldn't be talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger using Porco Galliard as a nutcracker to destroy the Sentsui no Kyojin crystal so he can consume Ms. Tybur and gain precise creation abilities. I'm definitely not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger with mastery over his Sentsui no Kyojin creation abilities used to break open the Megata no Kyojin crystal and consuming Annie Leonhart in order to gain her titan abilities. I'm really not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager commanding a group of loyal followers who have dedicated their lives to fulfilling Eren's dream of finally setting his people free and ensuring the safety of generations to come. Do you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after going fully nuclear and telling Mikasa he's hated her his entire life and beating the shit out of Armin because they're both just slaves who refuse to accept freedom and try to get in the way of his true, eternal freedom? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after being ambushed by the surviving members of the Senshi-tai, effectively fighting off both Reiner and Porco at the same time and even taking on Reiner, solo, after eating two direct headshots from an anti-titan sniper rifle. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with Sieg's Kemono no Kyojin form, albeit rejecting Sieg's plan to force Eldians into sterility in order to protect his lover, Historia Reiss, so that his child can be born free into this world.

Attached: Juubi Jinchuriki no Kyojin.png (576x873, 323K)

based

I have to say it, Erwin should have died in his suicide charge and not survived ending this entire feud of armin getting the serumbowl.

Attached: 1533880889999.png (500x521, 241K)

My nigga Erwin just wanted to die and join his comrades in death

Attached: nakamas.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

I HAITO Piku

Attached: angry piku.png (720x444, 1.23M)

thats the exact opposite of what he wanted

Who will save the warrior jobbers after Zeke fucks up Pieck?

The season end at the ocean anyways. It's just basement reveal

Post your best Erwin pics

Attached: 6f0d64046b4e9fd066e24dd00a01839b.jpg (2436x3110, 644K)

Attached: C82G2pLV0AAUkoe.jpg (800x1000, 59K)

What could have been..

Attached: 36fbe9c31e930531433cd9b51ac80624.jpg (563x796, 59K)

Attached: b950d5c55325bf9e3c69482c39bcb5e5.jpg (810x1171, 124K)

>Isayama also shared what he would do if he lived in the "Attack on Titan" walls. The author replied that he would have been a farmer, "I want to live on the border and just plant crops. Though I can imagine that this kind of lifestyle has its own hardships, I would never be a soldier."

Attached: FARMED.jpg (600x841, 470K)

>Hisu getting impregnated by a farmer is actually Isayama's self insert getting some western pussy.

Attached: 1557713143052.jpg (640x898, 143K)

>Mikasa lost all of her blood relatives
B U L L L L L L S H I T

Attached: 81A5E818-397D-4807-96C4-9DDEB47B3625.jpg (824x693, 393K)

fuuuuuuuuuuck thats so based
not even a shipfag i just unironically enjoy masculinity

Attached: n0wX1.jpg (1440x1080, 152K)

FUCK ARMIN FUCK HIM

Attached: 986b122f138fdea00400a17224553e5b.jpg (563x788, 84K)

He literally brushed his arm off Levi when Levi was trying to inject him.

And don't tell me some bullshit of "he didn't know" because he was well aware that the serum was at the hands of Levi and that he was making the decision of who gets the shot.

Imagine sex with pregnant Hisu

Attached: fa___historia_by_juuliewoof_dcu11eg-pre.jpg (623x1283, 55K)

>He literally brushed his arm off Levi when Levi was trying to inject him.
are you retarded? he was raising his hand, dreaming of being in a classroom.

What is wrong with you

where the thick bitches at

>little Eren get's a grim reminder but attacks back by grabbing your dick

Attached: 1557626380242.png (528x606, 391K)

>season ends
>no season 4 announcement
I'm not ready

>tfw the anime is ending

don't worry, jc staff will do the season 4 adaptation

I'm going to be so fucking anxious if we don't find out who's animating Season 4. There's so many ways it can go to shit.

Who cares? the anime is shit

Fucking contrarians

Attached: 1557082021378.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

Pii.

Attached: pii uniform.jpg (2020x2048, 283K)

I remember back in Season 1 we never got a date when the season ended.

Most likely the anime will leave some breathing room for the manga to expand some more in chapters.

>implying

Attached: 1558301956818.jpg (1917x1078, 1.95M)

Cute and canon.

Attached: 1521973354014.jpg (600x400, 57K)

Attached: 0083-014.jpg (1011x935, 488K)

>He wants another season
>Not an EreHisu spin off by KyoAni to fill all those wholes between timeskips.

Hange sure loves titan sized dicks

Attached: 1557628427938.png (289x280, 148K)

i swear i know a girl that looks exactly like her but i dont want to post her instagram

So, if

>Historia is Daenerys
>Eren is Jon
>Mikasa is Arya
>Zeke is Jaime
>Jean is Tyrion

Then, who da fuck is Bran?

>Cockblocking audience

Jumb Deanfag

If Historia is Daenerys does that mean the farmer is Khal Drogo?

Eren again

Attached: 1558176563346.jpg (1544x1352, 396K)

Armong. Duh

>Zeke is Jaime
Explain

Attached: V24.png (895x1280, 887K)

Godvi

He played for two teams, but in the end he died standing for his dream.

>
>Armin
>Crippled

inb4 President Armin Alert of the Eldian Republic

O MY SAND CASTLE INTESTINES

>B U L L L L L L S H I T
'splain yerself

Sex during pregnancy is normal and healthy

Go to sleep ErwLmod

well of course but there is already much to adapt after the ocean. unless they make season 4 the final season if the manga wraps up soon. mayne no fucking cgi armong colossus. although i did appreciate some parts were drawn this time, the close ups. looked much better up close

Isayama better explain this shit

Ymir wills it. P A T H S

Attached: maxresdefault(16).jpg (1280x720, 315K)

Is manlet considered a mini titan?

Technically ackermans are so yeah.

Either way we are having some "unscheduled" time btw Season 3 and Season 4 while the manga adds more content and that's good.

If they did Season 4 next year (which would be the norm), they would catch up with the manga in less than 20 episodes, and leave no room for proper spoilerish flashy openings and endings.

On the other hand the manga might end soon enough but we won't know until it's done.

Jokes aside
From what we can gather of the Ackermans they are technically humans with "proportional titan power" (we can extrapolate this thanks to the conversation saying the Ackerman clan is an experiment with the power of the titans).

>Hilarious
EM is fucking disgusting and I'm glad it won't happen

I used to like the idea of colossal Armin when serum bowl happened but now you convinced me it's the worst thing to have happened to the series. Armin was still amazing on Shiganshina, too bad Isayama made him into a cuck for Annie

You made me dislike Erwin a lot.

Same for me
>farmed Historia
>Pedo falseflag with Eren
>blacked hanz
I didn't care before but not i'm also glad EM is dead. I really dislike Erwinfags and Mikasafags

It's not based on actual garments, total retard.

We should differentiate EMfags from true Mikasafags like this user

You could say that manlet interpreted Erwin raising his arm as a metaphorical rejection of the injection but come on, user, you can't be so retarded as to actually believe that Erwin did that consciously.
On another note, I really don't get what Isayama was going for with that. Only reason manlet gives for letting Erwin die is "he's suffered enough, he was finally willing to let go, we should let him rest." Yet even as he's dying, Erwin's clearly only thinking about what's in the basement. He clearly hasn't moved on. And don't give me realism crap, what's the artistic message/intent here? Anybody want to explain?

Attached: 1558273465522.jpg (559x532, 63K)

I'm a veteranfag and I agree, that's why I stopped talking about Erwin too
Dude he is dead, move one really...

I honestly cannot find a brainlet that looks dumb enough to post as a fitting reply to this.

Ok so you know a jewish girl and?

>implying jews look like that
Kys le 56% face

Been a while since I read the chapter, but didnt Erwin voluntarily suicide charge when he had the power to issue a retreat command?

>Dude he is dead, move one really...
The hell are you on about?
Why is it impossible to get a single discussion or answer in these threads yet every post gets filtered down to faggoty fanboy shit?

I agree but about Erwinfags...those falseflags casually stop when she is "let's yalk about Erwin XD what could have been with Erwin". Erwinfags don't understand the manga nor their own character

See

News flash; you can be a fan of a character without shipping them you tard

Too bad you won't ignore shipperfags and will continue your falseflag. Erwin is dead, move on.

I'm not what you're asking. Erwin's always in command, and making the choice to go ahead with the charge is the last thing he does. He gets hit right away and then Marlo takes over for a bit. I'm asking about the part where he's on the rooftop with manlet and raises his arm to say something like "teacher, how do you know.." So he's clearly still possessed by his desire to know what the truth is, yet manlet tells the others he was finally able to let go and should be allowed to rest. Memeing about manlet being low-IQ or autistic is all very funny, but I want to know why he said that to the others.

He already did. Xaver offered a plausible explanation in the chapter before. Subjects of Ymir are an extension of the Founding Titan's body connected by its coordinate. Thus, we can assume Subjects of Zeke are an extension of his body connected by his coordinate. Since a portion of his body still existed, he was able to regenerate and survive along his own paths.

>Yet even as he's dying, Erwin's clearly only thinking about what's in the basement. He clearly hasn't moved on.
Right, Levi wonders that if he revives Erwin, can the latter really push humanity forward beyond that basement? Or was Erwin a "slave to his dream" all along (hence the Kenny flashback)? Levi seems to lean towards the latter, and is one of the reasons he chose Armin in the end. Maybe Armin will end up no better, but Levi can't be sure--at least Armin dreams take him beyond the basement.

Attached: slaves.jpg (731x800, 230K)

Yes he does have that power, it's simply circumstantial, there are some clues with what triggered the power.

>another four years for six episodes
Despair is back on the menu lads

It's legitimately impossible to talk about anything in this series because you niggers reduce each post down to "HUEHUE YOU TALKING ABOUT THIS CHARACTER? YOU WANNA FUCK THIS CHARACTER HUEHUE LE YHFAG LE HMFAG LE AMFAG LE YFFAG LE JHFAG LE EBFAG" and on and on and on like a bunch of porn-addled zomboids. I genuinely hope a decent chunk of you slit your wrists sooner rather than later.

I don't think Levi's justification is really that important--that really wasn't an appropriate time and place to analyze the decision, especially after it was just made. Everyone's emotionally and physically exhausted.

He already did when he told you ymir came in contact with the source of all organic material.

am I the only one who prefers Hange and Jean over Erwin? As a way to enjoy the story. Armin didn't have a good development but Erwin dying fits

I just reread a while ago but both times I interpreted Erwin raising his arm as slapping the serum away. I didn’t even consider anything else until daring to look at these threads.

Attached: 9CD2FE7C-5B6A-40A6-845E-60BEC6CD9EC9.png (750x1000, 224K)

Meant to reply here.

Thanks user, that's fair. I remember the Kenny flashback and piecing together the first bit of what you said, about how manlet was unsure if Erwin could go on beyond the basement. Didn't think about the armong bit though.

Apply that to you. Don't complain when you ruin discussions about other characters and now you want your own discussion too. I can see why Isayama got tired of the cancerous fanbase Erwin has and I'm glad he killed him. Deal with it

You're actually a bona fide schizo, holy shit. Literally the first time I've asked a question related to serumbowl or Erwin in any of these threads and you're the one faggot who keeps replying with spazzy bullshit like some Vietnam vet. I read the damn series, I don't watch all the fucking interviews or rush to engage with you retard shipperfags. Kill yourself, dude.

Manlet simply wanted his friend to rest, seriously, it's not that hard to get

what was the significance of this image that came out with the final panel?

Attached: 04b671heevq21.jpg (465x675, 116K)

Erwin was easily one of my favorite characters while he was alive but it feels like he needed to die for the story to work. As cool as it would be he'd feel out of place in the current arc.

No you're not, these people also knew who were the real popular characters but maybe Jean and Armin should have been one character

Attached: 5b6602a65e3b50e68c1245134f5917b6.png (728x410, 164K)

If you're not baiting you're blind
It was clearly indicated by his sleeping face and words that he was doing this unconsciously. How the fuck could you interpret it as a voluntary act

>Eren's 4 biggest enemies early on in the corners
>Whole thing looks like the colossal titan
Pretty cool

Some guy said something stupid about Erwin slapping the injection away and I had a question about his last line. One guy gave a good answer and another one spazzed out over shipper or fujo whatever. I don't even know what fujo is but ever post in these threads is just sexually frustrated trash so I'm guessing it's something to do with that.

It’s just for the final in a series of art exhibits. Not that deep.

Erwin is the smartest character but his fans are the most braindead. The meme is real

aside from the obvious that it's the colossal titan's face I wonder if there's some symbolism with the wall being broken as well as the two tree trunks. The broken wall could be pretty straight-forward foreshadowing of Eren actually using the rumbling. Part of me wonders if the two tree trunks converging on Eren (the coordinate) being shattered could foreshadow PATHS being severed or something.

You've just cracked the scenario. Good job user.
Isayama here

what about the date?

It might be getting a little crackpot but Eren did also wake up under that 9 branch tree in the beginning. I thought for a while that the trees were just a means of making the Colossal Titan illusion work, but the fact that there's debris surrounding him makes it feel more intentional

Interesting that the image of Ymir's titan is by Dina, but the image by Reiner is the deal. I'm not sure how that relates to Reiner/AT.

Im not even a fan. He is in the meh tier for me. But I took it that he was more conscious than people seem to give him credit for and was doing a combo of rejection and hand raising, doing the retarded anime lack of concrete communication that plagues nip writers.

seems right. i mean, the whole thing is a face of the colossal, which are in the walls, and the wall is broken with eren on it. I think it confirms it will be used, not just threatened. then again, of course he agreed to meet zeke anyway, and you know hes not going to use zekes plan, so pretty much you can tell from the way the manga thats erens plan

What about it? Am I forgetting something from the manga? It’s just the dates that the show is open. It moves from Tokyo to Osaka then closes.

Oh, I see. That's a bit of a stretch but an understandable mistake. It happens, user

Attached: gabo.png (444x621, 418K)

Humanity will go to hell.

Attached: 1531066964349.jpg (272x494, 68K)

i just couldn't find out what it was regarding, didn't have a clue what it was for. i just saw the pic, had dates and final didn't know if i missed something awhile back when the final panel came out, and that was the expected end date of the manga

You better start believing in Hell, Marleyeans. You're in one.

gabi is ymir

This one is called Attack on Titan Exhibition Final. I’ll be in Japan while it’s running so I hope I can go see it. I think there were 3 previous ones but I might be wrong, I forget.

I don't know how people even imagine that kind of ending when the world is literally coming to destroy them within 5 months due to Eren's actions in Liberio which rushed them into taking action. Boyegapon pretty much called Paradis a bunch of backwards peasants the volunteers helped civilize and no one in the entire SnK world wants anything to do with Paradis aside from either destroying them or hogging all of their ressources. That shit won't change even if they stopped being able to turn into titans overnight and opened their borders, and certainly not with the current circumstances: they'd be even easier to wipe out.

That's too cheesy Hisu

I hope to God Eren actually goes through with the rumbling and flattens the Earth outside of Paradis. They don't need anything from the outside world and they'll always be a target for their resources. Also "I just keep moving forward, till all my enemies are destroyed"

Attached: 1536234857214.jpg (450x570, 101K)

user, that's just a bad translation

Wtf is shaddis even supposed to be saying there? Sounds like autism.

Alright so I am retarded and I can't for the life of me figure out who or what is supposed to be Levi's host.
Can someone help me out? Does he not have a host and he is just some kind of special Ackerman?
He got a headache after thinking about the times he saved Eren but why?
His whole character arc is dealing with the fact everyone he meets is driven by something so does this mean he has nothing?
Is the Ackerman explanation a half truth?

>Historia angrily tells Eren in Uprising that Humanity should go fuck itself and might as well be destroyed by titans to drag his ass out of the pit of despair he fell into
>Eren is now threatening the entire world with complete annihilation by using the power of titans
It's not even funny how massive her influence on him was.

Friendship is important.

So basically Eren is waifufag?

I want to pat Floch's head and tell him what a good boy he is.

That was the moment I started shipping them. Mankasa creppy face when she saw them was a bigger reason trough.

I'M CRYING...

Attached: 1554529262054.jpg (4512x1080, 1.86M)

It was pottery in motion.

Seems probable but using titans to subjugate the world would just be repeating Old Eldia's history, which Kruger indirectly told Eren not to

>isayama literally includes a scene of a dying ackerman talking about obsession as a narcotic
>large portions of manlet & mikasa fans still think continuing on their fixations is a good end
poor yams
at least they're paying his bills

The worst thing about EM is that people really think Mikasa and Eren relationship is gonna be like before after all the things Eren has done and said. Even if he is pulling a Lelouch their relationship is already unfixable.

Sounds like you empathize with the more emotional leaders

Ackerman explanation seems to be a half truth, considering the royal family hunted down for being able to resist Coordinate power despite what Eren said about their slavery instincts

MISSING MY LOVER!!!

Attached: 1498130790773.png (950x725, 140K)

I want Eren to die of titan aids, falling into hisu arms, and pacing peacfully just like kenshin.

fuck that pedo who came up with the original manga, pretty sure he had next to nothing to do with this film.

Attached: big_1512959229_image.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

You don't get brownie points here for being a virtue signaling retard you know.

forbidden lovers

>falling into hisu arms, and pacing peacfully
Reminds me of this

Attached: 548461361.jpg (1920x1090, 320K)

So what's the most realistic studio to take up the Marley arc? Production IG? I don't know shit about most of them.

Yeah, there's no way their relationship is gonna be like what it was before
because they're gonna become lovers

Attached: 114325.jpg (600x750, 76K)

no i just seriously hate him, his manga is fucking stupid as shit too, but there are some solid ideas.
checking back, this was an ova, and yep he had nothing to do with it.

Production IG is already working on the anime, and they have been working on the anime.
Studio WITT is a branch studio from studio IG, they still share a lot of the same staff and you'll find there big names all over products from both studios.

Hating pedos isn't virtue signalling, it's just being sane. They even get beaten to death in prisons, as they should.

That's wrong though. WIT is in the same building but it's still its own studio. Production IG is on the production committee but not WIT, meaning WIT isn't making any money off the show despite the how taxing the animation is, probably why they don't want to animate it anymore.

I LOVE MY HUSBANDO REINER! We will always be together and happy!

Attached: 1a4YyhsaFqQ.jpg (916x1080, 325K)

no studio is going to do this scene justice
youtu.be/8XgUZbE4Dt0

This would make Mikasa worse than fucking Sakura.

Was that author really a pedo? Legit question, I didn't know about it.

How can I get my dick wet in Historia before the baby comes out? Need answers by the end of the week.

Paint some freckles on and pretend you're Ymir.

i could be way off base but it seems like his host was erwin, it just takes on an ideological and hierarchical tone unlike mikasa who has that kind of personal devotion due to their circumstances and personality and all that. when he's ruminating about saving eren it's specifically about all the killing (something he characterized as hell, hellish, ect which i think is key) and sacrificing he's done in service of keeping him alive now being for naught and maybe actually ultimately working against his cause, the cause inherited from erwin (even if it wasn't erwin's actual personal goal, but that's a separate point). on a personal level for him it's a struggle for ideological meaning in the face of the random slaughter of war, kinda like post-charge floch now that i think about it

>Is the Ackerman explanation a half truth?
almost without a doubt considering it contradicts several things we already know

Attached: 7FX10bt.png (870x347, 191K)

I'M CRYING
GETTIN THAT TIDDY
I JUST WANT SOME TIDDY
GIVE ME THE TIDDY, RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1543777244408.jpg (700x592, 250K)

Yes, by his own admission. He got a slap in the wrist.

I just checked the raw. 小便小僧 is the name of Manneken Pis in Japanese, it’s the Wikipedia article on it, but google images show a couple different pissing boy statues in Japan along with it it looks like. I’m only an intermediate moonreader but it seems like he’s saying “no one will deal with (pissing boy statues) like you shits blah blah”. Its better if he means it in a generic sense since maybe they exist somewhere outside the island and Shadis knows about them, rather than THE Belgian statue
>inb4 phone
Fuggoff

Attached: 2E9341F1-987D-4755-B603-2B65196AF5E9.jpg (750x1247, 289K)

If Eren really is doing all of this with her and the others in mind, then no, it wouldn't. All he has to do is apologize.

doesn't seem any more egregious than their fictional world using real gun designs and so on anyway

Eren only does things for himself, why?
BECAUSE HE'S FREE!

>you will never have your severed arm and leg lovingly tourniqueted by your lesbian lover
Why even live?

>Oh god yes I'm about to come
Just how skilled is "Christa" at tit sucking?

can shifters even bleed out? wouldn't a tourniquet potentially be doing more harm than good?

Preggo Historia is so damn hot. Hopefully Mikasa gets knocked up and heavy at some point.
Also is anyone else curious if the art style will shift drastically for the next anime season with the shift of studios?

Armin

Gabi is Arya

Mikasa will understand

Attached: 1557366977503.jpg (800x1200, 132K)

Based EMbro. Long have we waited, but soon our time will come.

Attached: cute.jpg (1600x1395, 287K)

>hey i wanna abandon my loving family and my soon-to-be-born brother to go risk my life and travel the world with you!
>even though i don't even have ackerautism in this reality
jesus christ what is this bitch's problem

Attached: 1542322823824.png (1080x1080, 2.49M)

Blame the author of lost girls who wants to believe EM isn't mental illness and are fated to be together

>siblings

Attached: 1543882415817.png (564x789, 293K)

Get on your knees and show loyalty

Attached: 987655.png (462x343, 176K)

>Mikasa will understand
And once she does it, hopefully she will go away from Eren and Armin. Mikasa is smart after all.

>>Historia is Daenerys
>>Eren is Jon
Only in looks, Eren is more like Danny and Hisu has a similar background to Jon.

This design is totally out of proportion. Pre-marley Eren and Mikasa had the same height.

E.T.
phone
home

it's true love, user

but mikasa's lost girls story is a symbolic dream about how she can't protect eren by controlling or limiting him and seems to say that they'll inevitably grow apart because of how different they ultimately are (including a mysterious figure that might be a personification of ackertism or maybe just the whims of cruel fate)

How many chances of 'Eren might've told to Pieck his real plan if only she hadn't screwed up everything'

>Show me bobs and vegane

who the fuck does hisu think she is, a baby? she's too old to be sucking on some dykes sags

>are fated to be together
I think that the story was trying to say the oposite desu.
Now EAr? That was destiny.

I want the superpower to insta kill people that draw these things

So we're is the "this is not a romance manga" argument now?

it's 1/10th of the manga

>similar background
Only the bastard part. Jon wasn't suicidal and had a fake personality

She doesn't understand Eren at all.

Both believed that they had no value and joined a army which has the goal to protect them from things coming from the other side of wall.
The nice girl christa persona was like Jon and both were basically forced to become a king/Queen despite not wanting to.

poor floch... even his mop of a hair looks normal
nothing. he got to carry the manliest man of any human race

Adult Eren is so hot

they should've both die and when hisus delivered her baby he transforms into the monkey titan

I want a hairy big tiddy female beast titan guys

Hisu is delivering in some months, If Zeke had died there the power would had gone to someone born that day.

War is bad

Isayama himself said that he wants the story to be ambigous to the question "is war always bad?"

The moral of the story is that there's no such thing as an enemy on absolute terms. We are all victims of the scene of the era.

Man, that 3D CGI titan still looks terrible. Idk why they're persisting with it.

They either animate a CG colossal or they don't animate it at all

>what's the moral of this story?
H A V E S E X

Attached: 1502748679190.png (429x509, 408K)

And once you have kids, buy Skyrim for them.

No

Attached: monkey_troubles.png (230x234, 28K)

Endgames!

Attached: a14e78b300362e8a864914a38c3a34ac.png (1399x976, 870K)

A-Annie?

so whats the point of her character?
what will he achieve once she gets out?

Attached: crystal anna.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

She was the one who sympathized the most with the Walldians so I'm sure she'll beat up Reiner and redeem herself as a hero.

raped by Armin

chances of Eren actually eating and getting ll the titans power? [spoilers]that includes Armin[/spoiler]

Attached: 1557889113277.jpg (514x615, 50K)

Get with Armin to prove that love overcomes all.

Mikasa is so bland I can't help but cringe at any moment she shows emotion.

I think that's Eren's final goal but I don't know how the conflict with Armong is going to play out. I'm really looking forward to it desu

We didn't even get Nicolo x Sasha moments we are not going to get one ship with a more popular character x boyega

>I'm sure she'll beat up Reiner and redeem herself as a hero
??? What about her dad? She may sympathized with the Walldians the most, sure, but she was also the most selfish of the Warriors. Which made for an interesting dynamic. I'm hoping she flips off both Marley and Paradisians and only tries to fight for her survival and her dad, but that's a pipe dream.

Attached: 0096-012.jpg (1066x1600, 502K)

>Zeke is Jaime
>Yelena is Brienne
ISAYAMAAA

Attached: game_of_thrones_season_3.jpg (768x433, 70K)

It would trigger me to get that shit having so many ships killed (HitchxMarlow, LP, HansxKeith or Manlet if you want, NS...) like I already got the interracial shit spam in real life, I don't want that shit here too. I'm already triggered with the hot russian woman = ebil

Attached: best-sad-anime-girls-depressed-girl-7.jpg (3840x2160, 408K)

YL or even YHans would have been better. Media really made me cringe with blacks already.

that's if her dad even survived the reminder at all

I wish I was free, I wish I were able to fight for my freedom ;_;

Leave Cuckren to me

Attached: ReinerBlanco.png (606x928, 686K)

>hold up Eren I haven't jobbed this arc yet

Aren't those just fujos? She acted the same way with Eren and with Nick's killers
Shouldn't you be in bed already?

Attached: 1558156890096.png (448x740, 400K)

It's not even jobbing at this point, there has to be some expectation for it to be jobbing.

By armin's colossal cock

I miss my ship

Reiner has never jobbed, and will never job
Can't sleep when people are calling Reiner a jobber

Attached: Reiner.png (302x428, 146K)

Look Reiner you're one of my favourites but you're also a textbook jobber

I just want them to be okay

Attached: ce7d9fe4-c266-420a-9be0-9b063fd4a16e.jpg (1280x960, 238K)

eren will gather all the titan abilities, then armin will eat him

WIT is owned by IG Port, which is literally just the higher ups of Production I.G sitting in a bigger office. Any money that WIT makes is mostly going to I.G port, and anything that WIT wants to do has to be approved by IG Port.

i don't think lap pillow is a valid form of combat casualty care

He's obviously doing all of this with Paradis and his close ones in mind. Doesn't change the fact that he treated her like garbage which had 0 incidence on her safety or on his goals.

That's the thing. This version of the story was completely made up by the Mikasa who does have Ackerautism and is entirely co-dependent, so her obsession was gonna remain intact no matter how much the circumstances changed. That's why this whole dream sequence sucks dick in my opinion: it achieves nothing and tells us nothing new about Mikasa as a character that we didn't already know.

Unironically this.

Attached: 1549669311712.gif (1562x403, 1.36M)

He wants her to have her own life

Damn Historia seems even more beautiful with a pregnant belly, it's as if she was made to carry babies.

So has Armong even done anything since planning the initial invasion of Marley and bombing the fleet as the Colossal?

That was literally his last relevant momen.

He seems to be manipulating Yelena now.

Would Ermin grow back the arm if he became the Colossal?

Or because it happened before the serum, it's some weird loophole?

A real Reinerfag wouldn't call Eren cuckren, only whales who don't understand Eren and Reiner would. Stop hiding behind Reiner EMcuck

>Isayama is doing much better in life/happier because he's on Abe's payroll

Attached: 2.png (700x900, 241K)

Armin grew all his skin and hair back so I'm sure the arm would come back

Commander and Queen

Attached: 1557273175685.png (584x890, 679K)

But it's a bit of a different case since Erwin's arm must've developed a scar after all that time while Armin's burns were fresh and haven't started to heal.

>SnK will have the main love interest win the MCbowl
BASED!!!

Attached: REunion.png (541x789, 620K)

This picture is actually repulsive. I don't know if it's the art style, or just the fact that she's a literal kid.

Will Hange deliver the baby?

lmao, what fans? those people are just delusional

Hange is the father

Attached: 02846827870b35620f8fbbe5d041f545.jpg (345x460, 42K)

That's because the ErwLfujo is repulsive and the rest have to deal with her autistic falseflag till she goes to the bed

grisha grew back his fingers

Who's the main love interest?

hmm i dunno then, i guess we don't really know enough about how paths work to be sure

Attached: 1538336483829.jpg (640x640, 50K)

I don't have a god damn clue what you just said.

Historia.

Oops

Attached: CumstoriaandHongo as they should be.png (600x852, 625K)

Attached: LEpedo.jpg (1080x243, 72K)

I'm not an EMcuck, you stupid shitren fag

Attached: ReinerPeek.png (417x361, 190K)

t. Manletcuck

That guy as far as I know doesn't ship LE and is a Zekefag, he also did some EH some months ago.
What went wrong? Did he got hacked?

Reiner, obviously
Sweet, the story would be so much better without Pisstoria and Hongo
>Stalking
LMAO
Nothing wrong with RE Eruritrash, I'm so gonna enjoy your Shitwin dying again

it's all so tiring

Stop using Reiner

Attached: Manletwhale seething.png (756x161, 16K)

t. cuckren self inserter
RE is gay

Attached: ReinerThicc.png (1087x1009, 911K)

what's the best studio to pick up SnK after s3? Only criteria is they should preserve as much of the aesthetic as possible

Oh NO Eruritrash! What now? Let me guess! Armin is the cause of everything amirite?
Lmao selfinsert what? Are you crazy? You are the Eruritrash from twitter always attacking Eren and Armin while claiming you are a Reinerfag, PATHETIC.

Attached: Good friend.png (876x437, 691K)

t. falseflagging shitrenfag

>Erwlmod vs LEfag

Attached: Sadji.png (463x490, 416K)

That three (THREE) years later I still have to read shit like this baffles me.

I don't like gay ships
im not falseflaging

Attached: ArminBlanket.jpg (627x735, 43K)

Lmaoo you are SO easy to read Eruritrash

Man this thread is so shit. Can't you faggots discuss the series for once instead of shitposting with your headcanon ships? I doubt there will be any discussion at all after the father reveal. You faggots care more about shipping in a shounen rather than the actual story. You fags are a disgrace as a fanbase. I hate each and every one of you delusional shippers.

That guy is decently based and isn't against EH as well, his shitty english just made that post sound completely like the reverse of what he wanted to say.

You're even avatarfagging with characters that canonically want to suck shitren's dick.

Discuss what? This series is so shallow there's nothing else to talk about.

Attached: 1540858332278.jpg (565x445, 117K)

Real discussion happens the first two days after the release of a chapter.
After that, well, you can see.

Am I really? I don't like erururi, erwin and levi are dead anyway
Cuckren fags... I hate em

Attached: JeanHm.png (267x421, 151K)

Fuck off Huntard. You already have a thread up, shit there.

So, this is the pedo right? Since la creatura Erwlevimod should wake up in two hours.
I feel like a detective in these threads

Yes

Is the LEpedo vs the ErwLmod who is now hiding behind Reinerfags, Arminfags and Jeanfags. Also she wants to believe manlet is dead because he doesn't want him to interact with Hanjo. I guess she didn't sleep

Kek. Seriously those people are unbelievable. I don't even feel annoyed anymore because their autism is just too funny.

How dare they hide behind Jean

Attached: JeanEm.gif (245x231, 932K)

Her titan is the real founding titan and she tricked everyone

I can use fireden too you know?
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/shitren/
Funny how you call me LEpedo and then you can post EM (incest) and suck Shitwin's dick, Eruritrash. And Levi is alive you speedreader Eruritrash, you don't even hide you ship them saying the ship is dead becaude they are dead. Get over your shitty ship, Eruritrash

>you don't even hide you ship them saying the ship is dead becaude they are dead
>Detective LEpedo
W-what's going on, WHAT'S GOING ON

bc Lord God emperor Hirohito wingding man didn't wanna FF even though it was already GG, and good ol Uncle Sam didn't want Russia or any one else acting up and testing him so Nippon provided a stellar opportunity to demonstrate why every one should be fucking terrified

>I don't like erururi, erwin and levi are dead anyway
Of course it was the schizo ErwLmod kek

I've never called you LEpedo, I only post reiner because I saw someone posting it and thought it was funny

Attached: MikasaSmile.jpg (440x369, 62K)

you really think he's not compensating with that colossal Titan of his?

You did, retard, stop fucking lying for once in your life, Eruritrash and Shitkasatrash

Attached: Cuckwin.png (1074x1074, 780K)

>You're even avatarfagging with characters that canonically want to suck shitren's dick.
EM is dead

Attached: PROOFjmIsEndgame.png (1252x680, 997K)

I can't wait for Cuckwin dying again

Attached: Armin-Arlert-shingeki-no-kyojin-attack-on-titan-38136603-480-404.jpg (480x404, 35K)

WU TANG CLAN CHOPPIN HEADS BOY
IT AINT SAFE NO MORE

Don't decapite him, you fucking moron. Erwin was straight

Attached: ErwinAHHH.jpg (1366x768, 126K)

Cuckwin a shit :)

>Eruritrash lying again and AGAIN

Attached: Shitwingettingit.png (1366x768, 483K)

Armong will die in the coming months, he has at most 3 chapters of living

Attached: Armin.png (461x366, 82K)

Of fucking course Armin will die because he is a shifter, but Cuckwin will die again in the anime ;)

What the actual hell are all of you going on about? What is this crap? This falseflagging and shitflinging is making me irrationally angry.

Attached: sadman.png (610x630, 400K)

I'm not lying
He'll get stepped on by reiner, get shot by Pieck or gabo

Attached: ReinerSip.png (354x354, 143K)

The two resident autismos having an autims off.
Like every day.
Just let them be.

Come on Eruritrash: you can be better

Mentally ill homosexual shipper
Idiot retard

Attached: TomoCheeks.png (261x166, 47K)

>this entire thread

Attached: 1555355462043.png (548x598, 433K)

strawpoll.me/18028211

Attached: Bina.png (128x181, 33K)

>Because he was born into this world
>Implying he won't do everything he can to survive

Historia wants to die so badly so thtat she can be reunited with her lover -Ymir.

>Eruri is dead because levi and Erwin are dead
LMAO you can't even hide it Eruritrash, why keep pretending? I'm so gonna enjoy Cuckwin's death and your tears again

Attached: 71138a2c78f78bda7bb952fc20dcd039.jpg (800x1150, 171K)

I don't like pigmin, i'm not a mod, and i also don't like eruri
kys faggot. Ymir is dead and in a sewer rn

Attached: Sleep.gif (480x270, 1019K)

And? Did it warrant treating her like human garbage without an ounce of hesitation or remorse? Is she supposed to crawl back to him after that? Sometimes I wonder if EMfags even like Mikasa.

shut up normiefag

Nobody care about Shitkasa, Eruritrash ;)

Fuck you and fuck armong, Erwin isn't even one of my favorite characters

Attached: SubaruMad.png (727x409, 278K)

Lol sure Eruritrash, keep sucking Cuckwin's dick

No, she's just tired of people on twitter or in the rest of the fanbase getting particularly autistic over EH as though it was different from other ships.

I've sucked erwins cock

Attached: MisuzuFlick.png (367x562, 36K)

Can't wait to see Erwinfag's tears when he dies

To be fair EH kind of have a point
>In before EHfag
Not even close but I'm not retarded either

I've never sucked Erwins cock.

Attached: YotsubaHeadlock.jpg (442x497, 29K)

Can't wait to see Shitminfag's tears when Eren eats him.

>implying it's not the same creatura replying to itself
You're underestimating the autism of /snk/ posters.

I love Ymir.

A shit doesn't need to proclaim its stench. We all know already.

Can't wait to see Shitgabi eating Shitren

Better and more relevant poll here
strawpoll.me/17951538

I don't even like Mikasa myself, I just think EMfags who genuinely want this SasuSaku tier shit to happen completely braindead.

Annie when

Attached: 1397752734075.jpg (280x283, 34K)

Using Eren now, Eruritrash? Cuckwin death SOON ;)

She'll kill arumin to avenge Bertolt

Attached: BertoltSword.png (1203x768, 845K)

Zeke will scream and turn everyone into a mindless titan

Who will Falco eat?

the beheading is a much more entertaining gimmick desu

Armin will fuck her and force Bertl to watch himself getting cucked through P A T H S

is this the pedofag having a breakdown again?

Stupid, he'll never fuck annie

Attached: AnnieNose.png (378x378, 143K)

lmaooo

Attached: Shitwinsdeath.jpg (400x298, 48K)

Yeah they do, but since certain other shipfags don't like the idea of having their own headcanons challenged they start getting aggressive over any mention of EH, whether it be plot/character discussion or just plain shipping ("this isn't a romance manga", "stop talking about it so much", "it's not canon don't be delusional" etc.). That's what the artist is complaining about, basically. Pic related is like one of the first replies to her tweet, which quite literally proves her point kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-115225.jpg (1422x2023, 824K)

Ymir was all about that mommy issues game huh

We need famines, floods, and nuclear war. These people should not be able to survive.

if you want to win anything you must be willing to sacrifice everything blah blah blah

Annie's virginity shall be sacrificed

Can't wait to see EHfags' tears when Farmer-kun is revealed to be the father

I swear the this is not a romance manga didn't appear after Uprising, how convenient. And EH would be more about the father-baby themes than romance.

AHHHHHHHHHHH ISAYAMA JUST GIVE US THE FLASHBACK CONFIRMING THE FATHER ALREADY FUCK

Yes we know. You have been spamming it for the last ten months.

Good to know

these fuming losers live and die by this shit, they've gotten it so wrapped up in their own emotions that they can't enjoy a ship for what it is, be it canon or total crack, and all discussion becomes a tribal competition. its what happens when ya define yourself by the narrow slice within a slice of media ya consume desu, differences of opinion on a piece of fiction feel like personal attacks to them

Yes, I checked his twitter later and got the context of that post. She is as based as I remember last time. Her art is very cute

no

Attached: BertoltW.png (142x161, 23K)

the wombowl must continue

Hopefully he learned a lesson about what happens when you rush a story to the end and doesn't do it himself

Does it really add something to the plot even if Eren does turn out to be the father?
Not saying it wouldn't make sense, I can actually see it happen after all that hand holding and stuff. But does it really matter whose the father? since eren just wanted to protect historia from becoming a titan even if it meant to buy a bit of time.

It doesn't add nothing plotwise but symbolically he would surpass his father by giving his kid the freedom he and zeke never could have because he forced his own wishes and cursed their lives by becoming titans (he tried to not do the same with eren but he did at the end anyways)

>because he forced his own wishes and cursed their lives by becoming titans
grisha forced his own wishes and cursed their lives by turning them into titans.*

>It doesn't add nothing plotwise
Which is why it wont happen EHdelusional.

So it'll be nice if he ends up being the father then, besides it'll mean that Historia is the only one who knows Eren's actual goal. While Jean and Armin are tying to figure out what's going on inside his head.

I finally picked on the manga too, since I couldn't wait for the anime for the Reiner battle.
I gotta say, the show has gotten pretty boring after they changed the pov to the Eldians outside the walls.
Like idgaf about these characters man. Zeke is still a fucking asshole, and I don't see how the morals are "so grey" here.
It's a matter of time the Marleyas will kill of the rest of the Eldians, so they could still chose to side with Eren and co to get back at Marleyas.

I'd rather read chapters with Eren and the rest, trying to find a way to not die by the 13 year lifespan of a titan.
I was mainly attracted to the show for the fantasy elements, and now they're turning it into a war show, very closely resembling the ww2.

brainlet

Not him but it does, even Isayama implied so in that stream. Sorry EM is dead or YH is dead, because the only ones complaining are obviously shippers

>this is your head when you speed read and dont wait every month for a new chapter

Rather than the plot itself it reinforces the themes the story has been trying to convey from the beginning and seem to be focusing on in this last arc (celebration of life/inherent value in being born into this world, taking responsibility for the sins of the past to relieve the next generation of that burden, love being the key breaking the chain of hatred, tragedy and repeated mistakes) while adding a different layers to the characters' (Eren and Historia here) own respective struggle and progression, all the while exploiting a previously established relationship that had already impacted the two of them significantly and in a generally positive way.

To go back to the potential plot relevance of Eren being the father, I think it really hinges on how and why exactly this pregnancy happened, which as of now is still very much unclear.

Fujoshit, first, I am not a EHfag, I am a plotfag.
Eren and historia being pararels does a complete pararel of Grisha and Dina, even in the age they had the baby.
The current arc had an entire chapter showing how shitty Zeke's parents were, specifically Grisha, how thanks to that upbringing, he ended up having the opposite ideology eren had, "to not be born into this world is a salvation".
Eren once had that same mentality, but Historia and Carla thanks to Keith words saved him. Historia inspired him to achieve freedom, to stop being "Grisha's son", this was even explained by isayama in a interview posted 1000 times here. Meanwhile Carla reminded him that its fine to not be special, because he was born into this world, eren mentality changed a bit, everyone IS special, because they had been born into this world. That is why he is the opposite to zeke.
Isayama outright mentioned in the final panel interview something about "the son surpassing the father".
Eren won't do the same mistake as his father, eren and historia won't repeat grisha and dina mistake, and their child will be free and happy to have been born, unlike zeke.
You shitty fujo, probably don't even know the difference between plot and story since your retardation didn't even let you finish primary education, so go ahead and reply me with your "EHtard something", to make you feel better, fucking whale, just letting you know that its gonna hit you harder when eren being the father gets confirmed with your levels of denial.

Did it just wake up or was it already posting earlier? Not sure.

>being pararels does a complete pararel
do a complete pararel*

kek, I just noticed, compare"""EHfags"""" posts, to our local fujo posts and arguments:
She is so pathetic

>speed read
Perhaps the themes aren't to his liking. Shingeki became kino but at what cost? Some people originally got hooked for the mystery and horror aspects. Then it turns out it's only another really engaging and well written human conflict between two(+) parties.

Attached: This kills the colossus.gif (540x571, 990K)

But becoming a titan helped Eren archive his goal. Otherwise Santa titan would have killed him a long time ago

They have no arguments and apparently you are an "EHfag" for seeing the obvious.

>Even if

Is there anyone who thinks this isn't a KEIKAKU set up? The only argument against is that it's almost too obvious

No one knows what would've happened if Grisha took the time to find a capable adult as a successor and educate him on how to use the power rather than his ten year old son.

Dina is cute. What was sex with Dina like?

Attached: 0089-037.jpg (1067x1600, 350K)

Shitrenfags are edgelords and brainlets

I already said it before Utgard and will still say it, when I see cringey fanfictions.

It turned out for the best but that was not Grishas goal when he gave Eren the injection.

Attached: 1556119996683.jpg (1066x1600, 398K)

He was already raging and full of revenge, when he saw his mother being eaten

Lelouch theory is pure bullshit that was debunked by Eren himself 100 chapters ago. Of course he has a plan, but Zero Requiem was never gonna be it.

Attached: 0012-014.jpg (1066x1600, 331K)

Yeah, he totally w

based

FH soon.

Attached: 1558373320898.png (1100x779, 1.09M)

It becomes more kino the more you read.

>"REEEEEEE!!! Avenge your mother Eren!!"
>Doomed his first wife after losing his second one.
>Then regretted it and proceeded to cry like a bitch when he realized his mistake.
Truly a loser through and through. He did everything wrong. Hopefully Eren will be a better father and husband.

Get Nutcrackered by Eren once he eats Gailo and be a useless red herring

If Grisha actually did his job, Eren won't have to fight that titan.

He was also a prepubescent kid who shouldn't make life-or-death decisions on his own and who didn't even know that following Grisha's instructions would lead him to die an early death among other things.

And that makes it okay when Grisha forced titan aids on his son?

Attached: Good_guy_grisha.png (500x430, 98K)

thank god this thread can die

Fuck, let's try again:
Yeah, he totally wanted to be forcefully injected with some unknown substance, become a titan and eat his dad. That's why he's remembering what Grisha did to him when he sees Rod trying to do the same to Historia and gets mad and tries to tell her not to accept.
Grisha validating and encouraging his lust for revenge and hatred wasn't portrayed as a good thing at all.

Attached: 0063-046.jpg (1066x1600, 402K)

Well he gave him actually a longer life by doing that

>shipping

Attached: GET THE COFFINS.png (320x462, 177K)

Eren is a ragetard since the beginning and also wanted to join the military even before his mother died and Grisha encouraging him.

What an ungrateful prick. Grisha literally started this story for you to dwell in your shippingfaggotry

He also already killed people at that age like a maniac

This is how Eren would have died it wasn't for Grisha

Attached: 006.jpg (454x501, 177K)

And pointing this out does nothing to detract from the point.

Doesn't change the fact that Grisha used his sons as tools for his revenge.

Attached: 1549569335492.png (780x1144, 791K)

See

Which shippingfaggotry? Eren wanting his son to be free fits, sorry it wasn't your Mankasa the one chosen

Extremely low IQ post

Nice arguments

And his true son was given the chance to outgrow his revenge and become a better man instead of dying early because of the titan power

His ragetardation wasn't a fucking positive trait, his longing for freedom was. Grisha encouraging the hatred he had within him wasn't a fucking positive development, no matter how much you're trying to twist it. His pushing his own desires onto his kid wasn't either.
>Isayama: “My entire existence, from beginning to now, completely depended on my father’s decisions.” Within this despair, when Eren witnessed the very similar Historia releasing herself from the Reiss curse, he decided that he must do the same. Everything must be done for his own good - when you think about things this way, it’s easier to understand Eren.
Uprising and Zeke's backstory should've been more than enough but I'm not sure how many more times Isayama must spelled that shit out for you Grisha defense squad to accept that he simply fucked up.

Attached: oh no no no.png (418x387, 216K)

But both of his sons are going to die early because of the titan power.

Not to mention, it's not like he had no adult friends in his entourage. Keith was right fucking there and actually referrenced the mistake Grisha already made in the past with his first son by asking him if he was gonna curse somebody else. And what was Grisha's response? Telling Keith to fuck off. His reasoning was that Eren as "his son" was different and thus fit to inherent his will and carry on his burden, which was the same logic he used with Zeke years ago. It's not that he had no time to look for a suitable adult successor, it's that the idea didn't even cross his mind when his 10 yo kid was right there.

Attached: Grisha.jpg (696x1042, 225K)

>cringey fanfictions
Such as?

Trips of truth.

everyone would bitch about how predictable a colossal erwin was

isayama subverted your expectations and you couldnt handle it

It was telegraphed that armong would be the colossal and Erwin would die.
Erwin should have died at the charge.