Characters too complex to understand

Characters too complex to understand

Attached: Armin_arlelt_Shingeki_no_kyojin.png (431x406, 308K)

Why didn't they include the part in the manga where Armin's capturer pretty much admits he turned him gay, that's such horseshit

armin is cute! cute!
he would turn me gay too.

Attached: 9VyQEt0.jpg (225x350, 31K)

Chito brainlets just can't into her nihilism

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Attached: 1557970772453.png (500x375, 186K)

Attached: 11758-12.jpg (1512x1072, 118K)

Everyone thinks Armin is a shit character for good reason
Kruger/Eren/Reiner/Annie/Erwin/Grisha are so much better.

Attached: 1557910871323.png (1280x720, 927K)

>for good reason
Because he's too complex to understand?

He's just a man who could do the work and did the work he had to do and was incorruptible by it unlike many others, not caring about anything else and devoting himself truly to the Kaiser. Respect to him.

me

based

I don’t have a problem with Armin as such but I find it very lazy and tired that he’s fallen perfectly within the weak nerd quasi-genius trope.

By the way the last few episodes have been absolutely lacklustre, is it just me?

i'm an anime only so idk if it's not as good as the manga, and i honestly don't care, the last few episodes have been amazing to me, super entice, some really strong direction and pacing too.

Also, it's fine for characters to fall into troupes, even really people fall into troupes, i like that armin doesn't really know what to do atm and all his friends are getting hurt, and there's all this preassure and shit on him

I've really enjoyed them perfectly. I feel like they're really exciting especially the last one. I know vaguely what happens but this arc has been pretty good so far

bad bait, get out.

Attached: 1554118331573.gif (498x356, 778K)

such a shit character, he acted strange for no reason throughtout the whole show with no payoff

Attached: 1541371168987.png (855x860, 711K)

snk has shit characters, erwin was easily the strongest character snk had he had actaull motivations and actually felt like a character everybody else is carboard.
i like the way eren is now though, everybody else is shit

just like real life huh? it's very meta.

i watch anime to get away from life

I used to that with video games, until identity politics seeped into that. Now I just browse Yea Forums and want to die.

i pray politics dont get into anime, it already kinda started with the crunchyroll sjw shitshow that i forgot the name of
i actually moved away from videogames for the same reason

Thankfully anime is just an advertisement for VN/LN/Manga and BDs that are the real source of income and is a jap only market. Japs also thankfully are immune to the SJW mental illness, so we're all good.

Attached: PAWfhcUL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

If you're argument for erwin being the best character is because he has "actaull motivations", then that's every character.