How the hell do you win a regular Grail War with Semiramis? I am not saying she is useless...

How the hell do you win a regular Grail War with Semiramis? I am not saying she is useless, but unsuitable for a non team based fight.

Does Yea Forums have any idea on plausible plans to win?

Attached: 1554870545120.jpg (1264x2046, 2.08M)

The answer is actually really simple. Apocrypha was bad and you should ignore it

Jannu loves seig

I mean, she is an Assassin, so the same way as you'd win with any other Assassin: Try to get your Servant take out all the Masters, while avoiding other Servants if possible.

Have a lot of money to build her NP

I don't really mind that. I just think it did a poor job with the designs of many of the heroic spirits, and there's really no humans that are fun to watch other than the biker dude. I think I only liked Shakespeare from it

Adding onto this, she has C+ Presence Concealment (Where the plus is "rank doesn't drop when poisoning something"), so you just have her sneak in, poison some Master's meal, hope they don't notice, ???, profit.

I personally think that Apo did a fine enough job with the Servants, but sure dropped a ball when it came to the story and Masters other than Shishigou. (And especially when it comes to anything relating Sieg, that was just a big trainwreck.)

I also hate how Balmung got retconned into just another Beam Sword.

>you'd win with any other Assassin:
Lol'd pretty hard there.
Unless you got Gramps (which you can't get) you are better off fucking your servant (if possible Serenity ;-;) and surrendering.

I don't know man, maybe you should focus more on trying to derive stuff from franchises that actually make some goddamn sense and have some sort of consistency in their world building between various entries and writers besides get big name artist to make character physically attractive and cool looking to otaku and then just make shit up that sounds cool about that character as you go along and as is needed for the given scenario you're writing for at the moment.

Assassin is the Hard Mode of HGW, for sure. Maybe you just need to hire a magus killer as your clan's Master, they could maybe get good merit out of an Assassin.

>Serenity
She's cute, that's for sure, but too bad your efforts at comfort would be fucked from the start.

On Gramps, you never know what sort of bullshit could happen. I mean, he became a regular Servant after the Tiamat business, didn't he? If my FGO lore is up to date, if you become summonable once (Example: Scathach), you become summonable seemingly everywhere. So maybe Gramps could now be summonable? (As another note, the "Have to relinquish your spot as a Grand to become summonable as a regular Servant" feels like bullshit, I don't see why that should be so.)

why is this weirdo spilling a drink on herself

1. Buy water bottles
2. Poison the drinking water of the entire city.
3. Win the Grail War

That might not work if the other masters don't drink tap.

What are they going to do? Import the water?

Drink bottled water.

They still having to fucking shower, wash their hands, use the toilet, and eat food.

Just buy bottled water? It's kind of a crapshot to hope news of a public health crisis doesn't meet a master in time. At you might get a couple masters though

Her "real" NP still let her make hydra poison so it's not really impossible. That said, she's an Assassin.

She's also a caster for some bullshit reason. I still haven't figured out why that was a thing. It's not like there's not other servant that qualify for multiple classes

I don't recall any Magus going to this length yet in a HGW, so the "poison the drinking water" should work as long as you don't let the other Masters know you summoned history's oldest poisoner

Why can't you get Gramps?

That's sort of the one thing I hate about Fate. The whole "stuff isn't explained properly" bit. Like, what qualifies a Servant for Double Summon? Why is it limited to Cavalry Classes and some Extras like Gunner?
(Though not like I expect the answer to be anything but "Nasu wants to keep up in the dark so that he can bullshit something up if need be", really.)

Though skill descriptions could use some work in general. Many skills don't exactly tell us what it means to have rank A over B, and many (probably most) Servants have condition for their + just flat out left untold.

This risks breaking the Secret of Magic doesn't it? Such a large action risks bringing attention.

Well, sure, it could get the Church and/or the Association after you. In which case... You just need to get them to drink the water first, before they find you!

Kotomine had a good shot at winning the 4th HGW with Hundred Faces if he was in it to win from the very beginning given how each master operated. We saw how effective True Assassin was with the Shadow, even without it he could've easily taken out Shirou, Kuzuki, Rin, and Shinji. The reason why Assassins never do anything is because it would be boring if the war simply had Masters get assassinated the moment they stepped outside their territory without their Servants.

You see those tits? You see those EARS? By summoning here you already won, you fucking sterile cucked nigga

The "boring" part is probably why Assassin's never do that much, yeah. Or at least a big part of it. (On another note, speaking of False Arm Hassan... I wonder how differently HF would have gone if Kirei didn't cheat back there in the fight)

I feel like a lot of Servants are useless in HGWs.
Arash dies when he uses his NP
Sparticus is a dumb sadist
Lu Bu is Lu Bu
Gil will turn on you if you think you can control him but also if you're too much of a pussy
Karna kills you from Mana drain, most other Divine spirits would likely do the same
Jack is unhinged to hell
Siegfried will actually say his true name outright
Mordred will kill you if you bring up her gender
Shakespeare and Hans are lazy assholes
Bryn is crazy
Vlad the Impaler Vlad is Lawful Crazy
Liz in all forms are dumb
I could go on.

Many Servants being "crazy" in their own ways sort of fits with how the Masters aren't necessarily most sane people, either

Yes but they straight up will kill you level of crazy.
If you tell Bryn you're not Sigurd you're dead.

You sure you are not mixing Bryn up with Kiyohime? Bryn has her problems, sure, but I don't remember them going quite like that

Bryn wants you to be a reincarnation of Sigurd, but that isn't what makes her dangerous. If she falls for you even slightly, she will kill you do to her curse.

For some reason I imagine some servants to go GG in the throne of heroes whenever they win a HGW.

Attached: 1556961713561.jpg (1200x683, 135K)

Oh silly me I forgot Kiyo and her insanity.

I don't think anyone is really going GG, since isn't the Throne of Heroes just a database, sort of, where the Heroic Spirits don't really "do" anything? (inb4 "cooking classes")

I mean, what can she do to her Berserker nature... Not much. You could maybe add the other Vlad to the list too, since he will find you and kill you if you try to power him up with Legend of Dracula. Also mandatory "Atalanta goes batshit crazy if kids die"

It'll cost you millions of dollars, possibly billions, but you're basically untouchable if you can build the hanging gardens. Aprocrypha was a series of asspulls to get up there and 99.999% of grail wars won't pit you against an entire faction all at once, so you can just fly around nuking shit.
This is if you can avoid Semi killing you, of course.

Kiyo is a good girl as long as you don't lie to her

Too bad she is also crazy, so she might start thinking that you lied about something you didn't, and then it is BBQ time for you.

That's why you summon smug redman

>summon a chuuni autist

If I'm losing anyway I might as well get a fun servant

I think one of her skills is she can automatically detect it if her master lies, then eats a command seal as punishment. So if her "detect lies" ability didn't trigger, then she wouldn't be suspicious.