JoJo ep 30

Why does Cioccolata's Green Day not cause mold to appear on Secco?
Can he just designate targets to be completely immune to the effects of Green Day?
If yes, could he make the Boss immune even though he had never seen him?
Diavolo told Doppio to go there and stop Cioccolata - but what the fuck was Doppio supposed to do?
Ciocccolata could literally kill Diavolo just by accident.
There's literally nothing that Diavolo can do to stop Cioccolata if he randomly decided to go on a killing spree while Diavolo is in the same city as him.

Basically - not only did Naranacia save Diavolo, Giorno (and to a lesser extent Mista) and Bruno saved Diavolo also.

Attached: Cioccolata_Anime_Infobox.png (350x429, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gn7jJJFHR1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2MtOpB5LlUA
youtube.com/watch?v=Xyhdqz6qgD4
youtube.com/watch?v=dNvONkmyekg&list=PLKd1ke3Rpb-jgtNwvIjMivEOpcTnhOhLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's pointless to try and talk about jojo here anymore. There are too many false flagging idiots pretending to be fans in order to make the fanbase "le worst fanbase evar XD"

Secco's Stand is shielding his body.

Most people say Secco's suit stand protects him. I imagine that Diavolo was intending for Doppio to fight Cioccolatta and Secco similar to Risotto. Maybe he was intending for one of the two to die fighting Giorno and them so only one would be left. He knew both of their powers I imagine (which he didn't for Risotto) so he would know what he could and couldn't do.

Attached: 1558236935517.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Green Day?
More like.. Green Night am I right?

Part 5 is terribly written. Don't bother trying to make sense of it.

>Trying to make sense out of Jojo
Just enjoy the wild ride even when it gets ridiculous

Attached: 1547262945817.jpg (640x699, 71K)

There are too many schizos like you.

O MY MAGIC ANTS THAT EAT GOLD

Attached: file.png (780x1200, 1.65M)

It's wood you retard

That's some shiny-ass wood

Attached: file.png (780x1200, 1.52M)

It is indeed. That is also the colored manga which is infamous for it's stupid coloring decisions. In the anime OP you can clearly see it's wood.

>colors are canon

>pic
Been wondering this but what the fuck should somebody's will be like for the manifestation of their fighting spirit to be a fucking sun? Was the guy thinking something like "Man, I wish I had a tan wherever I went"?

To be fair, some colors are indeed canon.
Altho not the ones in the colored manga.

They have the desire to scorch everything in their path.

So what would be shielding Diavolo?

I didn't know Josuk8 was a Chad

Attached: jjl_color_v02_092.jpg (1773x1400, 1.14M)

Considering he would rather watch Tooru, he isn't.

Attached: chad josuke.jpg (874x1400, 569K)

Based hairposter

Nothing. Cioccolata doesn't care.

Based

Attached: ANTZ.jpg (411x375, 21K)

I'm only a few chapters in and he already had 2 girls in his pocket.
2 girls
2 x 2
He's a chad.

haired basedposter

Has anyone made a YOSH YOSH gif yet?

So if Giorno hadn't killed Cioccolata, Diavolo would've died.

Probably
People are quick to shitpost in these day and age

Attached: jr9oars5cyy21.png (1024x576, 731K)

Not really. KC and Epitaph would allow Diavolo to avoid damage. Also, he was confident that Doppio could handle them at the end, so he might've been able to defeat them at the end.

I would like to see it, if anyone has one.

Doppio probably would’ve pretended to be friendly with Ciocolatta only to donut him once he’s in range.

>KC and Epitaph would allow Diavolo to avoid damage.
Uh oh. Looks like we got a King Redditor here.

Why do these reddit guys always think that King Crimson somehow makes you invicible against all damage? Literally all it does is skipping forward in time. He cannot use it endlessly. Every time he would pop out again and again, which would infect him with the mold.

Doppio wouldn't even get within Ciocollata's sight range. He would die before that.

Why does this keep getting posted and what is the point of it? I'm fucking confused.

Attached: a6d.jpg (948x701, 54K)

Sanctuary stops other stand effects from affecting Secco. That's why Green Tea didn't kill him and Zipper Man couldn't split him up

Fugo in the shit tier

Attached: 1557102103861.jpg (1944x4138, 646K)

His face could still be affected by Zipper Man so naturally Green Tea could grow mold there also..

You don't?

he got punched in the face by Zipper Man and nothing happened other than blood

Stop calling them that, why the hell are you doing that?

Epitaph predicts the future. KC erases the bad situation. Diavolo/Doppio doesn't have an enemy to avoid using KC, so it's completely useful here.
Try harder again lol

Those are the English names dude

Fugo in the non existant tier
He's a non character

>KC erases the bad situation
No King Redditor. KC can only erase the effects on Diavolo within up to 10 seconds of the future. After the 10 seconds pass, Diavolo is still stuck inside Green Day's AoE and gets infected by the mold.
>lol
As expected of a redditor.

KC is literally the weakest main villain stand of all. Even Killer Queen could beat Diavolo.

Do these fags forget what Diavolo literally told Doppio about erasing the bad outcome?

Why translate them? Are you actually watching subs with those names and buying the english versions of the manga? The names are already in english and aren't hard to remember, why even call them the shitty translations only done for copyright reasons?

Because that's their names?? Why would we use fan translations when the official ones exist.

Well, i guess i've been baited

Attached: 1511272522758.jpg (3000x3000, 223K)

>"MAN IN THE MIRROR IS INVINCIBLE!" says character in JoJo
>said character loses

I understand that being a redditor, you are extremely autistic and incapable of understanding how anything works in JoJo, much less a Stand. But just because a character says something, doesn't mean it is true.

If Diavolo appeared in time, he would erase Doppio's head being blown apart, but he would still choke to death, because it's an unavoidable AoE that continues after KC's erasure ends.

Too late

>Even Killer Queen could beat Diavolo.
To be fair it is the fucking strong

Attached: the fucking strong.jpg (179x282, 16K)

Says the fag who make assumptions about how KC and GD would work at the same time. Try harder next time

Now that the dust has settled, was he an alien or just deluded?

Attached: Mikitakaprofile.png (330x600, 393K)

The arrow bounced off of him

>makes assumptions
You're the one making assumptions, reddit. I'm just stating facts - Green Day would destroy Diavolo every single time, unless you give Diavolo a perfect white room scenario (i.e. he is paradropped/teleported in front of Cioccolata).

Like I said, he would’ve pretended to be friendly.

My facts > your assumptions, little fag

Hes an alien from where the stand arrows come from

He was an alien. Proof: all Stand names are unique, and there was an actual Stand called Earth Wind and Fire later on in the manga.

You have 0 facts, you brainless reddit NPC. You have only feelings.

I have 100% facts.

Literally room temperature IQ (quoting same guy posting from a different device btw). Doppio wouldn't even get close enough for Ciocollata to see him before Ciochad would destroy him with mold.

i agree that he's an alien, but the stand arrow part smells like giant pile of headcanon

0% facts you have, indeed

Why would Ciocolatta randomly murder the consigliere?

*like a

>You have 0 facts, you brainless reddit NPC. You have only feelings.
Go back.

>20 IQ
a) Because he can.
b) He wouldn't even see him before he dies.

>Because he can.
That wouldn’t make it a good idea.

Yeah but it was changed, presumably because Araki remembered Mikitaka's power name. Though that by itself doesn't mean it was a stand. But having two things named the same regardless is confusing.

Edgy boi

Oops forgot to quote you a third time when I made this post.(4th) no one cares what you think about it. Ciocollata could easily kill him and he wouldn't even care, even if he did it by accident.

You first

I’m right where I belong.

Cioccofag kek

>buzzword

>Uses reddit
>Admits it

10000000 iq

>Ciocollata could easily kill him and he wouldn't even care, even if he did it by accident.
Ciocolatta is a murderous lunatic, but he’s smart enough to know that killing the boss’s right hand man isn’t a good idea.

But I don’t use Reddit and have never claimed to. Perhaps you’re mistaking me for someone else?

What's smart about it? Ciocollatta is stronger than the boss.

Cioccofag indeed

He doesn’t know the boss’s power, and he’d also have to face the boss’s other guards.

He and Secco were the last two of the guards, and if they weren't they were by far the strongest.

U sure, cioccofag?

Neither of those are based on any canon facts.

Funny how the triggered redditor above me thinks I'm a "cioccofag" just because I am pointing out the truth

>took him 37 seconds to post from his second device
yikes

>the whole time he thought he was talking to a single person
yikes

I accept your concession.

>samefag accusation
The telltale sign that someone has official run out of valid arguments

>Why would Ciocolatta randomly murder the consigliere?
1. Because he planned to rebel against the boss all along. But more importanly,
2. He has no idea what consigliere looks like. Some random twink is approaching him, Cioccolata kills him no questions asked.

Attached: chiyaccolata.png (1024x999, 987K)

Boss just has to be careful. He can easily donut Secco and from this point he only has to not get down.

>Because he planned to rebel against the boss all along
He would only do it if he actually had a strategy that had a chance of working.
>He has no idea what consigliere looks like.
If he didn’t know, Doppio would just call him in advance.

7 week mudas in just a few more fucking days boys

Oh boy, filler content. Can't wait.

>7 week
>filler content
Anons anons anons anons anons anons anons anonnns...

Attached: Prosciutto_Peaci_glory.png (240x240, 127K)

>if he actually had a strategy that had a chance of working
In the scenario where Cio/Secco duo would beat Giorno,s team, they would already have an arrow by the time Doppio arrived, or be very close to obtaining it.
Secco is actually a tough opponent for the boss. Epitaph can't display the actions of someone who's moving underground.

>Secco is actually a tough opponent for the boss.
KC hits harder than Sticky Fingers, I think he'd pierce his armor.

Doppio would kill them before they got to it.

There isn't any mold underground.

Could go multiple ways. Secco has bigger range than KC, has spike projectiles, and is generally more agile than Dialovo. Boss could donut him if he'd get close, but getting close IS the toughest part about Oasis.
If Cioccolata killed Giorno, him and Secco would approach Coliseum from two completely different direction, Doppio would have a hard time catching up with both. And don't forget that Cio still had a functioning helicopter by the end of Giorno encounter.

>spike projectiles
Most likely wouldn't help. KC is a fucking unit. The reason it was so strong wasn't the timeskip, the timeskip is a mostly defensive ability. It's so strong because right after timeskip he fucking cuts you in half by a single chop.

>spike projectiles most likely wouldn't help
Spamming projectiles to keep KC occupied is how Trish dealt with her father, should logically help there too.
>It's so strong because right after timeskip he fucking cuts you in half by a single chop
Good luck chopping someone who's both out of your range and is hidden underground.

cioccolata murders indiscriminately, also doppio knows green days abilities so he wouldnt get himself killed.

>Spamming projectiles to keep KC occupied is how Trish dealt with her father
What? No, Trish never dealt with her father. There was an arrow race that Diavolo won (except Bruno stopped SCR). KC wasn't breaking a sweat against Mista's Pistols.

I mean the part where she fend off the arrrow from Dialovo by shooting at him.
>KC wasn't breaking a sweat against Mista's Pistols
Yet he was reduced to punching the simple, non-Pistols-guided bullets once he ran out of stamina to skip time. Which would also be the case in this scenario where he would be fighting Cioccolata and Secco at the same time, he'd waste a fuckload of time skips to avoid being molded.

>I mean the part where she fend off the arrrow from Dialovo by shooting at him.
When did that happen? I think I forgot about it.
For real though, KC stomped Silver Chariot, one of the best close combat stands. Secco wouldn't be able to do much more.

>When did that happen? I think I forgot about it.
Near the end of the arrow struggle. That also was Mista in Trish's body, turns out i don't remember it as clearly as i thought either.
>KC stomped Silver Chariot, one of the best close combat stands
Oasis is stronger than SC in all parameters but speed, which is not a factor against KC anyway. Being able to hide from Epitaph's readings is a huge advantage to start off.

The problem with KC is that it only works like that when the opponent is a power type who wants to get in your face. If the opponent is a hit and run type, then KC doesn't help you close the gap with them. Their fated movements away from you would still happen during skipped time. That's why he didn't instantly go KC against Metallica.

Even being stronger than SC won't help, I think the only stand with comparable strength to KC is Star Platinum/The World/Crazy Diamond.

Yeah, that's still Secco's best bet, but I think boss would have handled them both.

>1558236935517.webm
>The version in the other thread wasn't even spoilered
You are not the real hairposter

Silver Chariot has no powers other than being able to precisely swing a sword really fast. Pretty much any stand that doesn't rely on straightforward attacking can probably beat it if utilized correctly.

he can shoot his sword too

You're vastly underestimating it, he's one of the best close combat stands around.

Since when were stand battles determined by the number of different powers you have?

the strongest of the guards is B.I.G though

Cioccolata can kill BIG

Why is the coloring in Part 8 so good compared to all other parts?

A small zipper did open tho

Cioccolata and BIG is one of the most hilarious plotholes in VA.
>the whole reason Secco is unaffected by mold is because he has a wearable Stand
>thus Green Day doesn't affects Stands

>Cioccolata and Secco with all seriousness debate wherever or not GD could kill a BIG, which is a Stand

no? BIG would just add the molds into his own mass and that is if green day can affect stands

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NARANCIA

i guess thats because BIG is made from biological material

Wait so does Secco look like a normal dude in normal clothes to normal people?

yes, he may even be naked

BIG is a Stand. It's designed to look like it's made of flesh, but it most likely isn't organic, given how it feeds on pure energy and regenerates from almost nothing.

i proposed its organic because it came from carnes fingers and grew from there.

But Carne's actual fingers had no logical or physical way to board the place. For all we know, it could just be the Stand's initial form copying the appearance of the fingers.

>2 x 2
Thats how many balls he has.

Does he have 2 ballsacks or are they together in one?

4 balls means twice the testosterone.

Yasuho saw them not felt them so obviosly two ballsacks.

>twice the testosterone.
Thats why Gappy has always hat on.
HE IS BALD!

Araki's stand shit writing

Attached: 23132 (2).jpg (562x519, 32K)

Diavolo and Doppio most likely know about Ciocolata's ability, given Doppio asks Diavolo if Ciocolata is going to go on a rampage and the boss says he'll most likely make a mess of Rome.

PHF being animated would take Fugo from being the worst character in VA to one of the best characters in the entire franchise. Shame PHF won't be animated since the anime has already contradicted it a few times.

BIG is canonically made of physical matter.

Reminder the Gio has nice soft tiddies

Attached: Du_mMWfUYAEeUdd.jpg (1200x675, 89K)

Attached: reatard.png (266x425, 112K)

it appears you're new here, hairposter is a frequent on jojo threads, though i don't know if this is him.

Attached: abba sketch.jpg (240x240, 10K)

Why was Diavolo afraid of even being seen?
The only thing Moody Blues's replay accomplished was accidentally leading the bucci gang to Polnareff, who he didnt even know was still alive

He is an insane paranoiac.

He was paranoid, even though he had no way of knowing what would happen if they found it, he still was afraid that something could happen.

Based speedy

Remember that he just found out he had a daughter that could be used to threaten him, so hes probably paranoid he couldve missed something else.

he's dead inside

I wonder, if Diavolo is so paranoid, why was Abbacchio a Passione member in first place?

He's not THAT paranoid

Diavolo doesnt vet literally everyone in his gang
Thats the reason he was paranoid in the first place, because he couldnt even trust his subordinates

But he should have killed Abba as soon as he knew the ability of his stand or at least send a subordinate to kill him.

But he detests senseless violence against innocent people
He literally stopped Doppio from killing a guy because he didnt even see anything that could be used against him

For me its Jobin

Attached: 1466124802743.png (901x934, 589K)

He isn't so paranoid that he'd think Abbacchio would magically know his locations and use his stand to find him

He doesn't kill people until after they try to find out his identity.

SECCO BOYS is a statue, non-living thing.

why doesn't diavolo just settle somewhere and lead a normal life? if he's paranoid to the point of insanity, what's the point of being a mafia boss in the first place? he can't enjoy any of the perks associated with it.

Trish?
Uhm, this is true

>About to grab Mista's dick in the manga
>Not even at his waist in the anime, plus Mista's hand censoring
Those fucking pussies. I thought they loved Part 5.

Attached: rob2.png (490x516, 634K)

Trish had that magic jojo family connection that could instantly find out who he was
She had to be dealt with

he was settled and enjoying the perks until trish came along

I thought Giorno turned the shaft of the arrow into ants. Like, he gave it life.

Trish was family

Probably because it would shatter Doppio's psyche if he found out he was the boss.

trish is a tool to find him. her stand could be the same as his (remember the world and star platinum), she could also remember something like the photo and she can sense when hes close.

Attached: robbery.png (809x673, 744K)

which are what exactly? we don't see him living in luxury or anything of the sort. in fact, we never get a glimpse into his life as the boss.

>Joubin's stand unironically looks like pic related
What in the ever loving fuck happened to Araki's stand design. After we got Soft & Wet and Nat King Cole, how does this happen? It looks like an overdeveloped rejected sports mascot.

Attached: 1558105390194.png (297x959, 718K)

>Trish had that magic jojo family connection that could instantly find out who he was
I forgot that, lol.
thank

How the fuck did Giorno move his soul into his empty body?
Can people just do that?

Buying designer outfits and jerking off in 5 star hotels.

Attached: doppo.png (445x931, 420K)

>user can't move his soul into an empty body
newfag.

I don't think anyone has done it irl so there's no precedent to say a person couldn't do it.

I attributed that to SCRs soul fuckery.

Based

It's phenomena you can't explain. I've only seen this kind of shit on two boards and no one knows who or why they do it but they keep doing it for years and years

think the anime will expand this fight?

Attached: x16.jpg (1560x1200, 1.05M)

Hopefully desu

TOORU-SAMA, PLEASE KISS MY YASUHO

Attached: josuke8.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Based

It looks better after it’s redesigned in Chapter 63.

Tooru is almost certainly now just a product of the head stand. Its been confirmed to make other people get in your way, such as the guy who had his neck broken.

Attached: 2nl6pn8j3dz21.jpg (1763x1504, 296K)

Hope they make him buff, skinny polnareff looks weak and non-menacing.

all the characters are buffed up in the anime, so he will probably have more muscle.

god i want yukako to give me a pubejob

Based.

I haven't followed Jojo in about a year but I was browsing reddit and saw something interesting about Jojolion. Is it true that the main villain is eighty-nine years old?

Yeah and that seems to be his stand power. I can't believe Araki came up with something so overpowered.

wtf?

Attached: dropped.png (1366x768, 1.08M)

Attached: JojoTitles.png (832x6152, 3.72M)

>don't worry jotaro crazy diamond is unbreakable
stopped watching right there desu

The last arc being called Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable was great though. Loved it.

I unironically want the series to end with a title drop like that

The colored manga was made by a 3rd party from Japan. It wasn't from Araki's team

>third party
I mean it's Shueisha. When you say third party I imagine some sweatshop somewhere coloring manga. You're right that it isn't by Araki though. I still see people who think the coloring was done by fans though.

Why would the Bucci Gang let Cioccolata live for any moment longer than necessary to run his rampage on the city and get to the colisseum for a slim chance that he would accidentally kill the boss, who they had no idea was in Rome too, and who probably also knows how Green Day works and can avoid it with KC?

KINGU CRIMSON
But we both know Araki would asspull something, doesn't have to make sense.
>I have foreseen your Green Day and erased the interval of your mold from existence and skipped all effects leaving only the result of my fist through your spine. This is my nonoriyoku.

Nothing. If he ever moved downward, he erased the time when he did that and was unaffected.

What if someone hired Anton to kill Johan?

Attached: 686.png (560x577, 263K)

Cioccolata and Secco are gay

yea

>virus doesnt spread to lover
oh ok sure

Nah. Its platonic.

Nah, if they were he'd be sad at Cioccolata dying but he just took a shit on him after his last moments. Also wanting to get your hands on this doesn't make you gay either, at least until he grows the muscles.

Attached: 567-10.png (996x1500, 425K)

user said they were gay, not necessarily that they were in love.

What do you guys think of Cioccolata’s theme

>virus

Secco is just his pet

i hope they add the life effect when they animate the beatdown. they already changed a few things in the anime already.

Attached: 1558269560844.jpg (1280x720, 351K)

i've read the last bit of part 5 like 10 times and everything after bruno fights secco is a clusterfuck and the pace is fucking bananas

i am still completely unconvinced that the anime will fix this

help

Attached: D63jOUXX4AA4tUN.jpg (403x583, 26K)

Where is the supet secret Japanese Part 5 game modding scene at? I remember seeing a video of a guy playing as Doppio with KC vs Bruno & Giorno but I cant find shit.

Help what? It is what it is.

help me sleep at night

Araki forgot

I want to cum inside Yasuho.

This. The answer is always this.

Me too.

Me three.

me five.

Attached: D27s54EWwAsZFk9.jpg (750x766, 88K)

Thought that said Yukako and I agreed but now I don't. Used goods like seven times over.

youtu.be/Gn7jJJFHR1Y

Used goods are superior.

Well if he's on your side he won't use it on you

How so? I never really got around to Feedback

It's just a delusional fugocuck, ignore them.

Have sex

>Araki will never draw hentai

Attached: 15928199191.jpg (702x336, 37K)

Purple Haze vs. Green day would've been a 10/10. Wasted opportunity.

why do you think the arrow didn't work on him?

There's even a part of the main theme where I imagine it happening perfectly. I hope it goes like this

youtube.com/watch?v=2MtOpB5LlUA

3:46
>"I was just waiting for the bullet to turn into a beetle ... a deal like that is too good for trash like you etc"
3:58
>YOU DAMN BASTAAAAAR-
4:00
>MUDAMUDAMUDA part 1
4:15
>slow motion, zooms in on Cioccolata's face getting pounded as we get an internal monologue about the horrible pain and feeling every punch very slowly
4:28
>WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
4:29
>MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA part 2
4:44
>lands on dumpster

Because he's an alien

so are the humans. they are aliens to the arrows.

But that's not the point.

he was smart enough to not go on a suicide mission
had he gone with Bruno, Diavolo would have put him at the top of the list

because his stand is bound to his whole body and has an A durability, so it protected him

>his stand

>keep seeing the "jojo lost to a rat!" meme
>he didn't, he just used himself as bait to teach his nephew with healing powers a lesson
>if Josuke was busy that day it's unlikey jotaro would have had much problem killing a couple of rats

where did this meme come from?

Where do you think, user? The shitty Jojo fanbase.

Dont be retarded, it was confirmed as a stand in Jojo-a-Gogo and Mikitaka literally didn't say anything to Josuke when he asked him if he could see Crazy Diamond
maybe he just wasn't phased by Josuke's stand at all

>it was confirmed as a stand in Jojo-a-Gogo
No it wasn't

faggot shounen bandwagoners being retarded as usual

When has baruma ever been smart? She's able to invent things but that doesn't make her "smart". Having practical skills isn't a sign of intelligence it's just knowing how to put stuff together and seeing if it works.

Do you think plumbers are smart because they can help you clear away your shit turds?

Yes it was
It got stats and a stand name in the stand encyclopedia section
don't be retarded

Nope

ok, be retarded then
case closed

2>4>5>6>3>>haven't started steel ball run yet

Im sure your taste will get even worse after you have

Do you people post these shitty rankings for attention, or do you genuinely believe that this is interesting to other people?

I wish I had a gimp as a pet

Why? Sounds like a huge hassle.

he did, user is just dumb as fuck

It's definitely not, look at the fucking filename. Fucked up spoiler tags when he posted it in the other thread too.

Even fucking shitposters have imitators apparently.

>I thought Giorno turned the shaft of the arrow into ants
>he did
It was his blood, speedreaders.

Attached: x20.jpg (780x1200, 863K)

fuck, not this retarded gimmick again
Araki already pulled this shit with Crazy Diamond
>O MY DRIED BLOOD

>D4C, Heavy Weather, C-Moon, Tusk Act 4, Soft and Wet
Literally what?

Worst bait since a long time, (You)

Soft and Wet nor C-Moon have much physical strength and rely mainly on their abilities to cause damage and win

>bait
How? Not many stands have multiple abilities, they normally use their one ability in expansive ways

That because the colored scans are uploaded to Mangadex and the like by 'JoJos Bizarre Color Team' which makes it sound like they colored it themselves.

why the fuck does cioccolata keep positioning himself where giorno and crew have to go upwards to fight him
he would be undefeatable if he fought them at a position where he was lower in altitude

Cioccolata has to be higher than them for the stand to work though
what are you on

Don't reply to a post from six hours ago if you have nothing to add to the conversation.

What will the themes of Part 6, 7 and 8 sound like? 3 was rockish, 4 was rockin pianos, and 5 is smoothly jazz.

if he was lower then if they even tried approaching him or even the city he's in they would just die

Wouldn't it work as long as he spread the spores?

That's retarded, user. Cioccolata has to be higher than them
the spores won't do anything until they drop to a lower altitude than the user

7>4>5>2>1>6>3

I have come to love part 1's simplicity in GOOD vs EVIL.

Nah I meant what did they change exactly? I read part 5 a couple years ago, so I dont fully remember, and dont know much about Feedback other than the stands

Attached: Manic_Depression_JoJo.png (657x536, 54K)

it doesn't matter, your opinion is average boring shit anyway
>babby's first seinen
>muh japanese highschool fantasy inclination

Attached: E590452D-83BD-4FF2-8D04-66C7C9D13C86.jpg (600x600, 40K)

7>8>6>5>4>3>2>1

Yea Forums is the worst place to talk about Jojo

Where is the best place?

>2 that low

It's like you don't even like jojo

I want to cum inside Paisley Park.

Honestly? Taking to myself in reflection. You idiots are obsessed with stupid things like memes, ranking lists, discussing powerlevels, etc. I have a better time just talking to myself after rewatching a part and writing down the things like like or dislike, coming up with counter points and then moving onto the next part.

Seriously every time I rewatch or re-read a part I come here because I forgot how lame you guys are.

anywhere but here

ciocco doesn't really strike me as the kind of guy to give a fuck if he kills the boss honestly, i doubt he'd even follow new orders if he got them at this point

Which begs the question of why he works for the boss at all in the first place

Only 2 devices - pathetic

pretty sure it's literally just so that he can kill people easier, though i'm not sure if that's stated anywhere or i'm making it up

>KC is a fucking unit.
King Redditor....

This is the best you could come up with after eight hours?

>mentally ill redditor is shitposting here 24/7
Pathetic.

blues rock would be cool for Jolyne

Experience and the fact that it was intended to be a colored work from the beginning.

Sleeping Slaves flashback right after Narancia dies.

So you fancy yourself thoughtful enough to solipsistically retreat to your mind when engaging media and think that's better than any discussion at all?
No matter who you are, when you discuss things with people it's inevitable that you'll eventually meet someone with a point of view you had never thought of before, and that will give you an insight into a subject deeper than anything only your thoughts could ever produce on their own, even if you disagree with them. That's the beauty of human interaction, user. Of course, this place is hardly the pinnacle of human interaction, and it doesn't excuse the mediocrity of the discussion here, but meditating on your own has its limits too.

So the anime ends with Trish and Mista marrying?

Giorno and Mista, actually.

Fugos entire backstory, in PHF Fugo killed teacher as a choice and not self defense. Also anime stated that Bruno is the one who found Abbacchio and made him part of the team, novel had 2 entire chapters dedicated to Fugo convincing Abba to join passione. And lets not forget that in novel Risotto gets the photo from Murolo and we have seen in anime that it was just some random guy.

Funny how the people who clamor for a PHF OVA never mention this stuff. Makes me wonder if any of them have actually read it.

>Fugo and not Bruno convincing Abba to join the gang
That would have been horrid. Fugo and Abba never had meaningful interaction as opposed to the great original scene we got with Abba and Bruno + it's consistent with his reasons for getting on the boat

Probably just watched some Fugo related stuf on yt
>Meti
>Xfarts

No, fuck you. Leave it where it is. Breaking up the final arc for no reason would just make it worse.

I got hard while reading this to the music

All the anime original scenes have been total shit

PHF is literally fanfiction.

It alvays was fanfic, pretty good one, but still.
Theres no way for PHF ova,but i actualy wish we could have seen the novel stands in action. These are just great.

Brehs, where do I get myself a Secco bf?

/r9k/

I want a thicc autist user, not a fucking loser.

>gang member
>not a fucking loser

He bought?

Attached: b89.png (1268x938, 657K)

I'd say he's still less of a loser than anyone on /r9k/.
At least he's doing something with his life.

Nothing, that's why Diavolo doesn't use those two retards unless he's desperate: they leave a gigantic trails of death whenever they go and they don't care who they're killing. Even Bruno was surprised that they would attack in the middle of Roma considering there are many mafia members living there.

he went all in on LINK

Attached: bucci.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

They probably only want a PHF OVA because they want to experience the story but don't actually want to read a novel.

That doesn't make it a stand
See: Kira's double dead dad

Why are PHFags so whiny and annoying?

GWEEN DAY VS PURPLE FUCKING HAZE WHO WIN

gween day would win as long as cheeseman fails to figure out the way it works the second he gets affected

I always liked to think he was actually the "mother's" Stand and she was just messing wit Josuke and the others.

Same desu

Attached: thiccstand.png (1600x1264, 3.61M)

King Crimson is the strongest Stand in JoJo. Everyone on /r/JoJo agrees.

Actually.... Purple Haze would kill all mold off no?

If it kills the mold it would also kill the person the mold is growing on

Shit stand

virus are living things so the molds can grow on them

No, virus is way smaller than molds

Did you skip biology class?Viruses are neither living nor dead they are something in between and araki would have found a way to asspull through that fact

By Man in the Mirror rules they are living

Araki is no scientist

youtube.com/watch?v=Xyhdqz6qgD4

Yeah and the stands follow his rules, not science

Interesting point, The boss was looking for one of those in shameless purple haze I think?

Mayby the virus didnt appear in the mirror world because its a part of fugos stand

>non canon
yikes

Obviously, country for part 7.

If that's the case then wouldn't it be immune to the mold?

Well yes thats what i was going for

spice girl and my dick, actually

Attached: jojo-bizarre-adventure-golden-wind-trish-1166160-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 96K)

You're not black enough for her

VIRUSES ARE LITERALLY NOT LIVING THINGS YOU SUBHUMAN REDDITKEK

>why does cioccolata stay above the gang
>why does secco not get attacked by the mold

speeders, please

Attached: 1555708078534.png (960x444, 300K)

Cioccolata has a weak stand but he can kill Diavolo with it :-)

Plot convenience is the answer to both.

This.

We can only hope he goes full Go Nagai and starts exponentially drawing more borderline porn stuff as he gets older. Part 7 had some noddy moments and part 8 is straight up lewd as fuck.

Attached: 1511392807656.png (2705x642, 2.87M)

DAIYA IS A FUCKING SLUT WHORE BICH

Made for rock human cock

>brown Karera

Attached: 1550597312219.gif (500x375, 388K)

All of these are used up whores.

What's wrong with that

>part 6 animated next
>jotaro dying is going to be animated

Attached: 1495529398493.jpg (300x400, 51K)

It's not that much worse than Bites the Dust

Damnit, now I wish Shueisha actually made Karera tanned. That's a good look.

Cioccolata is a fucking Basket Case.
Can’t wait for the 7 page Muda to be animated.

b-bossu?

Attached: D68SWxuXsAYXjKH.jpg (767x1079, 78K)

The person may be a woman but that's exactly how I picture Diabolo would look like irl

I don't believe this you sexual deviant, we all know certain stands are visible to regular people. I'm certain that Oasis and White album are visible to all like Strength, Wheel and Stray Cat.

White Album is literally made of ice so it's probably visible
Who knows about Oasis

daily reminder Steel Ball Run has the best final fights.

But he's muscular

That would just legit make him more like a tranny

It's funny to think Secco just runs around wearing nothing but his Stand from an outside non-user perspective. Imagine going back home at night and suddenly there's this naked lunatic running around noclipping into walls.

>cucking yourself for le epic black'd meme
What a sad life you must live

Sometimes I wonder if people draw this kind of fanarts seriously

Attached: tumblr_o34i7bN0q01rb182co1_1280.png (1280x1085, 1.45M)

Attached: tumblr_pks0r3UwVC1xcjdd9o1_1280.jpg (1280x1813, 681K)

I'm quite confident these are joke fanarts, I've seen anons posting similar ones saying it's meme art they made to spite people.

alright fags, how's Jojolion? Last time I read it was in late 2015. Is it worth rereading? no spoilers kudasai

Where are the cutting scars at?

What's his localized name?

Attached: google images.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Mushy & Moist

『Wet Squelching Noises』

supple & drenched

supple & soaked

Soft & Wet cannot be copyrighted.

Neither can Oasis.

Why do FF and Emporio look almost normal?

I see your tumblr blacked skin and raise you awful tumblr genderbend

Attached: tumblr_pjh3puRL1Z1v544cj_540.jpg (540x296, 54K)

?

Post a cuter stand you can't

Attached: YoYoP.png (360x450, 351K)

part 9 takes place in LA during the 90s following gang bangers

Best part confirmed

Attached: thumb_what-are-you-doing-in-my-swamp-reminder-that-shrek-22194194.png (200x232, 29K)

There are too many to list... even Killer Queen is cuter.

Attached: f3e648ab9dccffe1cf1ff367a44ad5af.jpg (823x692, 131K)

California king bed

Attached: jjl_color_v02_080.jpg (590x971, 213K)

This isn't so bad, it's decent. They aren't that drastically change (Is Giorno even changed at all?) and none of them are black.

Attached: 1534896148480.png (411x411, 332K)

>22 seconds only
no thanks

You’re reading the shitty colored scans

Attached: IMG_0726.jpg (640x694, 134K)

Rai dies

So would Ghiaccio also be immune to Green Day?

Giorno said no living things can grow at those temperatures, so presumably yes just because it's too cold.

That's a soda brand

There's no harm in admitting that jojo was pretty sexist until part 6, it's just true.

It's funny because Jolyne actually does a stone ocean naming moment

>"Welcome to the Steel Ball Run"
So lazy

Attached: 1555602628254.jpg (437x435, 80K)

Part 6 was the most sexist.

Someone post the femCioccolata pic, please.

Attached: daddyissues.jpg (1304x1005, 663K)

that's part 8

I think the whole point with Jolyne's arc is that she began to trust people without the help of her dad.

back to tumblreddit

>This is what incels believe

There's been a lot of overtly feminist themes in JoJolion. A lot of the female characters' arcs have something to do with them overcoming some aspect of femininity (Hato's "boyfriend" issues, Kaato's prescribed role as obligatory rock disease sacrifice, Mitsuba's bodily autonomy, etc.)

She did. I'm still confused if Araki only put this in to contrast with her story and call bullshit on common sense or if he actually meant it because Jolyne realizes her father was always protecting her right after remembering this.

I haven't actually read part 8 that much, I'm still in the beginning where the teenager is acting lewdly

Killer Queen could beat everyone in SBR except Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price

but he's male presenting

>tranny meem

Not an argument because we’ve already seen another enemy stand classify viruses as alive.

Where's the mosaicfaggot?

Did he really have to grip him like this?

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.png (820x506, 469K)

Even then, the virus would infect the mold, not the inverse

Oddly enough his name was kept the same in the games. That's really weird when you consider the fact that that's a Prince song and Prince is the whole reason JoJo names had to be copyrighted in the first place.

Attached: 9c20985ab265fe891f30a3a0d8875c37.jpg (1222x1920, 419K)

Why'd you post the edited one ?

Attached: byg97vrekty21.png (726x576, 722K)

>he doesn't grip his friends like this at any chance he gets
Faggot

That sounds like the most likely outcome.

>Prince is the whole reason JoJo names had to be copyrighted in the first place
Damn Prince, what would the Queen say if she found out about this?

/k/ girl here, that sort of stance does indeed work the best when you want to help someone with aiming. My bf did it many times.

>Joseph in part 3
>Polnareff in part 5
>Jotaro in part 6
What is it with Araki bringing back characters from previous parts just to kill them?

Attached: 2c4.gif (500x262, 938K)

To spite people who ask for callbacks

And yet none of them stay dead

3. Reality is cruel

Polnareff does

>Joseph in part 3
bruh

And Jotaro's death wasn't even sad, it was way too quick, you barely have the time to notice that the action keeps going.
And when the universe is reseted, Jolyne is going to visit her dad with Anasui, so he's not really dead.

remember when soft & wet used to steal properties from things

No he doesn't

That makes me think, what is the saddest death in JJBA ?
For me, it's Ceasar.
But I think FF will top her when the part 6 anime comes out.

Attached: sadwaifu.gif (245x281, 912K)

Wait what? What are you talking about?

Hes a ghost like reimi

He is dead, he just managed to attach his soul to the room inside the turtle. So he's still around in the normal world, but he's still technically dead.

Yes he does

So he didn't stay dead. My point remains. Araki hasn't killed a character just to kill them off for good

gyro. you can tell from the start that he's not gonna make it to the end, but it was still so well done

>a ghost isnt dead

Also true

Ghost = dead

they fucking died in the original universe
and Jotaro isn't the same Jotaro after the universe reset
I read the mother fucker, the originals all died they arent the same.

Call me an anime bandwagoner but abbacchio and the end of part 6 both actually made me feel something. Caesars death was great in the anime too.

He's a (you) for being so desperate to argue semantics. He's not gone from the world and the living can interact with him so he's not dead.

They have the same soul. As opposed to the facsimiles that Emporio notices are pretty different in Pucci's new universe that doesn't last. But they fit with FF's speech about her not being the same without her memories and experiences.

>They have the same soul.
no they don't

>and the living can interact with him
We only see stand users interact with him, which is the same as with Reimi, and yet I doubt you would say Reimi isn't dead.

Ceaser was only "good" because DP had top tier music playing during it and the voice acting from Joseph and Lisa Lisa was on point otherwise it would be unremarkable just like his grandpa's.
Meanwhile, FF and Weather Report's deaths don't even need accompanied music or voice acting for them to be god tier.

Araki said they do in an interview. And you seem to have not noticed the difference between the fake Jotaro and Jolyne compared to Irene at the end despite the story trying to beat you over the head with it.

Ghosts are not alive. That is a canon fact in the Jojo universe.

Araki said so

I think it's pretty hard to convey emotion very well through just writing and illustrations alone so In terms of the anime I think Abbachio and Caesar's deaths were the saddest cause they were the only ones that made me actually cry. For Caesar it was the music that elevated it into tear-jerker material and for Abbachio it was Narancia. Jonathan's death is a close second but I feel like It could only have so much weight when Jonathan barely got any time to develop. If part 1 was a bit longer and we got to see more of Jonathan I feel like I would've cried at his death.

Attached: 1540580574548.png (500x573, 349K)

Definitely Kakyoin

Attached: kq.gif (100x100, 888K)

Yeah of course Ceasar's death is only good in the anime. But it's really fucking well done, the end of the fight with Wamuu, his death, the reaction of Joseph and Lisa Lisa, the music, the voice acting

What was Araki thinking when he drew that tiny head?

youtube.com/watch?v=dNvONkmyekg&list=PLKd1ke3Rpb-jgtNwvIjMivEOpcTnhOhLc

100% this

Attached: p1.jpg (1740x1394, 599K)

Wet

The only sad things about Caesar death were the reactions of Joseph and Lisa Lisa and the music

I don´t think that sun counts tho

Hermit Purple and Crazy Diamond vs King Crimson. Who wins?

king crimson, not even close.

I'm confused as to why you think this is even a question

King Crimson definitely has the advantage but I'm pretty sure Josuke and Joseph could figure something out and maybe win if it came down to a fight.

>I'm pretty sure ARAKI could figure something out

Did I miss something or did the new Jojolion chapter not come out yet?

How many yoshi can I put in one post before it's considered spam

it is out
mangadex.org/chapter/615402/1

yikes

he's not arguing against that retard, stop being a pedantic autist.

thank you user
fuck you user

Attached: Mercury.jpg (1020x720, 208K)

Seethe