What the "hidden rules"? Like recommendation threads belong to wsr and not Yea Forums?

What the "hidden rules"? Like recommendation threads belong to wsr and not Yea Forums?
Most people who know and care about anime and manga are on this board, it's really unhelpful to get recommendations from a board which collects just random request.
I think the requests board are made for specific request like "decensor this tiddy for me", and not general threads which are so strongly linked to the themes of the board they belong to and require much deeper knowledge of the topic
That's why I think we should really discuss to implement a recommendation thread (do not use the word "general"!!!), as a standard recurring thread like scanlation thread, drawfag thread, etc.
It'd be a good place to explore new manga and discuss genres without having to fear the ban for making a latu sensu recommendation thread. Recommendation which shouldn't degenerate into spoonfeeding and "sauce request", which should rightly belong into the request boards.

Attached: 0f2c1b261ed1fd247fec30720a6b1b08.png (848x1200, 492K)

Why are you spamming this? Your thread was already moved to /qa/. Read the rules btw.

you should lurk more newfriend

Recommending entertainment media is straight up stupid and only works for those with absolutely no taste and would like anything at all anyway.

Attached: 1526185549203.jpg (768x720, 121K)

You're right, honestly. But it'll never happen because the people on this board are to stubborn and won't accept any changes like that.

thanks for moving this thread back to Yea Forums, mods
MODS = GODS

one thread is not spam and this thread was moved here by the mods

> Like recommendation threads belong to wsr and not Yea Forums?
How is that hidden?

Attached: 1363245679817.jpg (541x691, 71K)

Unironically kill yourself

On no other board is "request" equated to "recommendation." It is a de-facto Yea Forums specific rule.

An explicit rule is that you should fuck off and never return.

Attached: 1410080656783.jpg (1312x978, 218K)

no frogposting except in shounen threads

Attached: Rec3.png (488x86, 8K)

iirc it used to be that rec threads weren't recommended because posts of those kind are generally thought out as lazy on side of the OP for not doing his research more. while i do agree that it is kinda lazy, it does make for a better discussion than the ocassional meme threads here.
>tfw i learned this the hard way years ago

Please become a statistic.

OPT are honeypots for banning noobs, I shit you not, most "veteran" Yea Forumsnons admit it, also using the word tranny is a baneable offense. Yea Forums was always this kind of crazy with moderation while Yea Forums and /jp/ are two of the most elitist (AKA as retarded) boards in whole Yea Forums (/jp/ a little more than Yea Forums).

I guess there is nothing to do about it, it's free content and you are free to go back to r.e.d.d.i.t

No it wasn't you fucking retard.

why are you lying

Lurk more and read the rules

Kill yourself, get the fuck out of Yea Forums or just like your 2 years before posting like any other normal Yea Forumsnon.

I just wish the same enforcement would go for the rest of the site or not at all.

Is "lurking more" another hidden rule?
If so then hiro should make you register an account and not let you post until it's 1 year old.
The system of "anyone can post" encourages blatant breaking of this rule.