ITT: great moments from shitty manga

ITT: great moments from shitty manga.

Attached: 16.jpg (728x1071, 231K)

Can someone redpill me on terraformars. I never read or watched it because it looks like shit but I can't help but laugh at the stupid nigger caricatures every fucking time an image of it goes in Yea Forums.

Baki, in Space. OP is a nigger

Attached: baki_ma.jpg (600x686, 100K)

>hurr it looks like shit
You have no taste and probably only watch and read waifu shit. Your opinion does not matter and you should not have the right to express it here.
Die please you stupid fucking piece of shit.

I don't read/watch waifu shit at all. But from what I've seen of terraformars a lot of it looks stupidly edgy.

>stupidly edgy
even battle royal is "edgier". Terraformars is just a space splatter film but with the heroes having an actual chance in fighting back. there's a fucking dude who grows crab claws at one point. it's way more campy than it is "edgy".

Man, is that series still going on? I think I dropped it once the Earth invasion began.

Attached: Ooga booga02.jpg (890x1288, 358K)

post the panel where the roaches are driving a car

I liked WHY that punch caught him off-guard in the previous scene. The pure kino brought a tear to my eye.

The niggers and character kill count were probably what got most 4channers into it, but it's actually really damn good in terms of fights, tactics, characters, and emotion. I highly recommend it, at least up to vol 14 where display;none stopped releasing and I fell behind.

Attached: Terraformars_adolf_toosadtodie.jpg (918x793, 190K)

I don't have that one.

Attached: Ooga booga.jpg (890x1296, 269K)

>redpill me
Does this simply mean "elaborate on a topic" now? Linguistically speaking, the endeavors of right-wing factions to introduce millenials and zoomers to their ideology seems to have radically failed by way of all their idioms being naturalized and, indeed, "appropriated" into middle of the road discourse thus rendering them domestic. Interesting.

Attached: 1558205550730.jpg (1003x700, 198K)

The part when Alexander goes and rescue Michelle from the chinese was pretty good.

Terraformars is packed full of great moments, my favorite is when the locust thaĆ® went berserk and his last moments

>but laugh at the stupid nigger caricatures
The roach design is actually based on a representation of what Homo Erectus my have looked like.

Attached: 1026155608.jpg (1000x541, 74K)

The red pill is a reference to the matrix you dumbfuck, it means learning the unfortunate truths of reality, while it has become a bit more mundane the basic translation of "show me the truth" remains the same.

Who were more or less niggers unlike based Neanderthals like myself. 100% pure!

it is shit though. it starts off promising then ruins its cool theme very quickly. sadly a common occurrence. AoT did the same thing

It's decent right up until they get back to earth.

Rock Lee vs Gaara

kino
rock lee kimimaro was also good, and
bee vs Sasuke

Terraformars was great until the earth invasion started