Vampire

>vampire
>lycanthrope
>limit breaker
>assassin
>samurai
>sensei
>oniisama clone

How chuuni is too chuuni for a gary stu?

Attached: x33 (1).png (2304x1618, 2.5M)

SHOUJO BATTLE HAREM

Oh, it's that thing that's getting anime soon.

Do we even know when this is airing? Girls are cute and setting is interesting. It's probably still going to be shit but whatever.

Which series is this?

Nvm the sensei dude of that assasins pride is a vampire now?

>now

I read like 3 chapters of this crap long ago and even then it was obvious.

kakoi

Attached: x27 (2).png (1128x2423, 1.92M)

Remember 1 month ago in-manga when he wasn't sucking off the little girl and calling her the next god soldier of the kingdom?
>do relatively well for her age in one competition
>you quit your job and become Tatsuya

When this started I took bets on when he'd lose all uniqueness to his personality, I guessed 4 chapters but I it was a few more.

Attached: x38.png (836x1200, 491K)

Gary Stu male MC just being a stepping stone for the Mary Sue female MC is actually pretty fresh.

Not like this shit is good, but at the very least it's better than typical isekai trash.

Nah its just been out of vogue for the last few years. Seems like its making a comeback though.

Attached: mahouka-29.png (1366x768, 856K)

Does anyone even try with character design anymore? Just make his face transparent and have readers upload selfies.

There's been thousands of manga already. It's hard to make anything that looks original.

Self-insert protagonists always have shaggy black hair and neutral facial features.

I wish one of these autists here would make a chart with all of them and see if you could pick out one from the other.
Or an evolution of self-insert timeline. Going from Shinji to Kyon with the margins ever-shrinking until its distilled into default blackhair-kun.

Does this really count?

Use spoiler you fucking retard

How the fuck is this a surprise to anyone?

>caring enough to be spoiled
jeez

I’m honestly really excited for it

It's definitely better than average isekai trash. Setting is good.

Why are shojo'ish action series so much better than stuff for dudes?

Attached: Dj8s-owW0AACPXp.jpg (846x1200, 283K)

This is seinen and not very shoujo at all but I agree with the idea overall.
Its because male fantasy written for men is uncomfortable because we subconsciously know how trash it makes us. But when those same conclusions are reached by something appealing to a female audience we feel less awkward about enjoying it because we already know it has the approval of human females.

so both LN and manga translations are dead? I just got into it

There are no raws beyond 16.

No, just compare the way series like this one are written to isekai trash males love so much. They are both crappy B grade entertainment but isekai is fucking embarrassing in comparison.

I’m just happy we’re getting another battle harem

Because if we said "check out this manga" to the otaku girl working at sbux there's still a chance she'd talk to us again.

It's not a battle harem.

Notto disu shitto agen

Dude is a loyal servant to her and there is zero romance with other girls.

>loyal

>there is zero romance with other girls.
like almost every battle harem.

Because Male Lead isn't some dumb weak useless faggot?

Attached: Consider.jpg (457x320, 20K)

Get on my level.

Attached: ichigos-Powers.jpg (960x677, 68K)

>Now I’ve lost it

But how cute are the girls?

Wrong. Super gary stu male leads are just as bad if not worse.

I hate shows like this but I like this particular one for some reason