There are """""""people"""""""""""" that actually believe they will be isekai'd if they an hero

>there are """""""people"""""""""""" that actually believe they will be isekai'd if they an hero
you literally cant make this shit up

Attached: isekai1.png.jpg (600x338, 48K)

shut uuuup

you're ruining it for everyone

You can’t prove it either way :3

I am going to prove you wrong later.

What do I care about being proven wrong if I cease to exist?

Hypothetically speaking, if you believe the simulation hypothesis is true, and it looks like it is, reincarnation is very likely to actually exist. However you won't be turned into the main character of a story, you'll just be recycled as another NPC.

The only way to go on an adventure is to wait until someone develops immersive VR and create a world for yourself. In actuality, this is the only reason reincarnation exists in the first place. It's so everyone the simulators create will eventually get the chance to live in a world like this one, and achieve a happy end as a VR god. It's the only way they can justify the creation of so much suffering.

In any case, leaving this world now would be a very bad idea. We're so close to winning.

Considering the simulation hypothesis to be true, wouldn't leaving the simulation be practially the same as reincarnation as far as isekai goes?

>there are """""""people"""""""""""" that actually believe they will be isekai'd if they an hero
You have no proof of ayy lmao or god/s so frankly you're a frog in a well. Also I should tell you mainstream accept the possibility of alternate realities or other universes but reject god/s as well as creationism, so who is the lunatic?

Attached: 1553602200140.gif (320x180, 3.94M)

as far as life and death goes, i believe Epicurus was right about his interpretation of it.
there is no after life just as there is no before life. the state of being before you were born will be the same one after you die.

if you die, aqua will sit on your face in the afterlife

Islamists?

kek

There is a plausibility the "movie" is on repeat.
But that doesn't mean the song will always be the same.

It only works if you've earned the favor of the One True Isekai Goddess before you die.
Better get to work, anons.

Attached: 1556223236457.jpg (1102x625, 113K)

Whoever is designed the simulation likely wouldn't bother putting in a concept which does nothing, has no purpose and costs resources. In any case, trying to fit in a continuity of consciousness into a simulation would be really weird.

w-will she humiliate my dick?

More resources for the rest of us.

Attached: scruffythejanitor.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Under normal circumstances, no, you'd be in a new world, but you wouldn't get to keep any memories. You'd be starting over from birth, only keeping your personality traits, or your core identity.

Under abnormal circumstances (if you're not an NPC), you wake up in a higher reality, rather than a parallel one, and you keep your memories, but they get instantly mashed together with the memories of all your previous experiences, and then you probably dive into another sim and forget all about the previous one.

So at this point you have to ask yourself, do you feel like you're a main character? That the world exists for your benefit? Probably not. And in any case, assuming that you're an NPC leads to better outcomes. Reverse Pascal's wager is in effect. If you let yourself die thinking that you'll wake up in a higher reality, you risk everything, and the only thing you could gain is the ability to live as a VR god, which you would already have if you just waited patiently here for another twenty years.

Attached: 1518562082824.gif (600x293, 2.14M)

I guess that settles it. Time to fetch the rope.

remember to tuck
someone please remind me of the length formula

Reincarnation doesn't cost any resources at all. The alternative is to generate a fresh batch of NPCs every time you make a new simulation. It takes the same amount of processing power, but this way, they keep the moral high ground. (Or at least they stay above sea level)

An actual afterlife with memory retention would take resources, probably an inexcusable amout of resources, which is why I don't think it's that likely.

Do you lads think if there's a superior entity we meet afterlife will it be cool enough to send us to a world of swords and magic instead of making us go to heaven on hell?

everyone wins

This desu. All the people in this thread arguing that isekai are real should just an hero right this moment. I mean, you have nothing to lose, right?

all the people who believe in isekai have no more evidence than people who believe in heaven or sex with 72 virgins after death.
if scientology can make it, then isekai could be considered a religion and tax-exempt because that's how stupid religious-freedom laws can become.

Ise what? I thought we bombed that place

why is this board so shit today?
did something happen?

>isekai thread
>no chinkshit
>no /pol/shit
>no /u/
>no mention of the n-word

I dunno this seems like one of the better threads

Who the fuck would want to be isekai'd to some gay ass fantasy world.
You'd probably die to a shitty slime and your social autism will ensure nobody will talk to you because you look suspicious as hell.
The best you can hope for is to get a broken as hell power from the start and try to steal a gf.

I dont even want to be isekai'd Id just like another shot at this life.

Prove it.

The grass is always greener on the other side. Instead of working 996 you get to do manual labour and maybe get some OP skills from megamisama. I'd rather get the plague after 30 years of comfy farming with my cute wife than have to work 996 for 10 years.

modern society and feminist women make me want to kill myself. when i was younger i didn't understand the mentality of school shooters but as i grow older and more isolated i begin to understand their feelings.

You say it would suck with an isekai cheat but I don't see how
I don't care how pathetic one was originally still basically a god

Don't mock them. Encourage them to follow through

>an hero'd
>instead of a comfy Japanese isekai world you're transported into a chinese murderhobo world
>little to no patience or will power to cultivate seriously
>little to no talent so you won't be accepted into a sect so you wouldn't know how to cultivate even if you had the patience
>world is nothing but murderhobos that only respect the strong so you're going to be fucked with because you are weak
>eventually you do get somewhere in cultivation after over 100 years of getting fucked with and being chased like a dog to the ends of the Earth by random murderhobos that want to torture you to death
>some of them capture, torture, and use you for alchemy experiments but you survive and escape
>You manage to become an immortal but only after millennia of getting fucked over every time
>you finally get an isekai cheat
>but that cheat is learned by the other immortals so they pounce on you at once and eventually kill you
>you time travel back to the point you first isekai'd
>now you have the knowledge, will, and cheats to easily immortal but now you are a twisted edgy monsterous fuck that grinds entire worlds into cultivation resources

>not wanting to go to gensokyo

Attached: 1551099117240.png (1000x1000, 525K)

>>instead of a comfy Japanese isekai world you're transported into a chinese murderhobo world
I'll succeed easy

Attached: Powerleveling in China.gif (220x227, 1.63M)

What a stupid invention. The bottleneck (heh) prevents you from getting more beer in your mouth. You might as well just drink from each bottle individually

>femdom
>worst girl
You """"""people""""""" sicken me.

then wish us luck in our isekai

Literally no one even gave a second thought to simulation hypothesis until Elon Musk mentioned it in passing.

People only take it seriously now because Reddit's favorite billionaire alluded to it, not because it's metaphysically sound.

Attached: 1552285054234.jpg (489x743, 97K)

Aussies literally got mass banned from Yea Forums (and 8cuck for that matter) half a day ago. And as we know, most Aussies are too dumb to use vpns. Thankfully.

All of the isekais start with accidental truck-kun death, though, never suicide.

Sure, but it looks rad and most people aren't autistic enough to think about it

Clearly the lore has been disproven. I mean, kazuma died from a heart attack.
Maybe all the criminals in death note were actually isekaid. I mean, it's been proven to exist multiple realms in DN world too

>most people aren't autistic enough to think about it
Can't argue with that.

>kazuma died from a heart attack.

Still accidental.

but user they know things like CROP ROTATION

Dying from bodily failures tend to be accidental.

Only if you don't an hero. God will not want you to an hero and by doing that, you pretty much botch all chances of being born again into an isekai world. If you aren't Christian, then yeah whatever. Just better hope reincarnation is a real thing.

What is crop rotation? Can you explain it to me? I want to be useful when I get isekai'd

They need to get their shrimps off the barbie and get petitioning their limp-wristed government about that shit.
Fuckin antipodeans don't let the emus win again!

Attached: Pour one out.gif (498x278, 1.51M)

Bostrom is based
take your incel opinions elsewhere

In all honesty I can't see a way reincarnation isnt real.

The only thing I can't figure out about it is is it a loop of your life continuously or true reincarnation where you become another person and whether there being multiple worlds or just one.

Many people have had memories of "past lives" or deja vu of things they encounter. Some of those memories have even proven to be accurate such as when they remember words of an actual language they never learned most often recalling these memories at a young age.

I see it as real. science just has to crack it.

Can you suggest an alternative hypothesis with any evidence?

Being Isekaied when you die is the core of a majority of world religions.

swerve nobleman

I share a board with people like you