>overrated piece of shit series
makes sense

overrated =/= overpopular

>at the end this truly was an attack on titan

You are not wrong.

You are not wrong. GOT had a good start then turned to shit

I don't have a punchline.

hey there are people that still like AoT

But AoT is consistently great though, unlike GoT that went really down in the later arcs. It also doesn't sell itself on sex.

>GoT of Anime
You could just call it Anime of Thrones, or AoT for short.

Early AoT was boring as fuck. Slowest and most shoneny part of the series.

Pull your head out of your ass, AoT was never great. The action sequences are very well executed, but the plot is mediocre and theme-wise it's a barren wasteland.

based punchlinechad

GoT went the shit over time
AoT became Kino over time

>t. dekufag

I don't watch literal capeshit, you stuttering mouthbreather.

>t. seething HunterFag

Berserk is the GoT of manga
Great start then it hit rock bottom, AoT had a weak start but became a decent manga

Stop samefagging already, underage shounenshit.

I wouldn't say Berserk hit rock bottom. It has more to do with writer hiatuses than the series itself. Casca revival is one of the most exciting things to happen yet in the series yet.

Struck the nerve haven't I?

I already told you I don't watch literal capeshit. Now go back whence you came from, retarded crossboarder.

You only consume the highest grade quality cute girls doing cute things!

Yeah, Berserk is closer to ASoIaF books, even got the writer not doing shit bit.

>AoT was never great
That's not true. It can get pretty ugly at times and there's no ridiculously great tits or ass around and yet it is still popular, so people love it for its other qualities.
>but the plot is mediocre
I dunno, I don't remember anything like that so I would call the plot unique. And don't even start with "but every plot ever was told uncountable times already". Even if it is so, ESPECIALLY if it is so, a person's own opinion should count. And in my opinion, the plot is above mediocre.
>theme-wise it's a barren wasteland
Revenge, loyalty, lies and truth, genocide, maybe a bit of love, fetishes, a person's worth, freedom, friendship, genocide, magic, horror, magical ethnic discrimination, beliefs, craziness, contemplation of suicide, harmful minors, the power to push on, desire to harm everyone because you are feeling bad about yourself. This story has many themes.

Except as a shounen, it can never kill off its main characters
Armin should not have survived that fall for instance

>roll credits

Attached: 1481153439577.jpg (1279x1920, 685K)

Agree except GoT started out good but turn to shit fast, SnK started out slow but now has become the most kinos manga/anime.

>save them goddamned Mikasa and Armin, Grisha! I don't know who those two are!
Beautiful.