5toubun

Tell it to me true boys, has Itsuki taken up Yotsuba's mantle of being irrelevant?

Attached: tears.jpg (845x648, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ptt.cc/bbs/C_Chat/M.1555821931.A.328.html
play.crystal-lang.org/#/r/6y8m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ichicute a BEST

Attached: 1554108338042.png (1000x1000, 1.15M)

fpbp

Ichicute a dead, let her rest in peace user

Does anyone have a list of lolikano related chapters? Want to go back and read them now knowing that it’s Yotsuba.

i hope so
also nino a shit
a shit

did i miss anything last thread?
i fell asleep.

Attached: Bitchika is alone.png (519x601, 371K)

Based negi
>knocks out ichika
>makes miku backtrack her confession
>btfo of itsuki
Destroying 3 quints and pushing yotsuba much needed arc upon us. Truly I have never loved negi more. Despairfags take that rope you talk about and use it we /hope/ here now

>Ichika out (unfortunately)
>Miku out
>Itsuki still not in the bowl
I cannot believe the true endgame is between 24. Evens>Odds.

Attached: 1556820911556.png (4092x2439, 3.92M)

At this point, I'd say yes.

The only thing Itsuki really had going for her was the possible Rena/Lolikano connection with hints of liking Fuutarou.

So her not being Lolikano blew her chances of winning it of the water. Simultaneously Yotsuba is so removed from the game the revelation of her as lolikano means functionally nothing. We lost Ichika and Itsuki this past chapter, Yotsuba was functionally a heavy outlier for awhile now.

Giving us Nino, who is sticking in there through dint of sheer will. Or Miku, who all her sisters are tripping over backwards to try and give her Fuutarou out of pity.

Daily reminder to please refrain from turning every 5toubun thread into a Nino thread.

I did a reread two weeks ago and have been posting that yotsuba was loli for the past 2 months. I feel vindicated and if you go back and read the chapters you’ll see the foreshadowing. First quint to accept and cheer on fuu. First to confess, first to kiss him.

God. I fucking wish.

But the confession back tracking is a tease and she makes clear Fuutarou understands she's serious.

>Yotsuba
>Itsuka
Irrelevant
>Miku
Dead and decaying rapidly
>Ichika
On life support
>Nino
Live and strong.

Yotsuba will be a dark horse win. Either that or Nino. I can’t see any other sister wining. And not for a hate of them.

Who is she talking to?
Also where is she?

Attached: 1558320492196.jpg (464x1080, 233K)

What else?

Attached: IMG_20190521_003328.jpg (3106x4096, 1.65M)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1100x10000, 3.54M)

Miku will be buried by yotsuba once she fully enters the bowl.

first post best post

Ichicute a best for now and forever

Attached: D4MQ2-GUUAA_LoC.jpg (720x1280, 107K)

Cute Nino

>Running awkwardly at Fuutarou
>struggles to physically reach his lips
>trips and falls

You think this sounds like Yotsuba?

Yep, Yots = Lolikano was her only in and the only way that Itsuki's suddenly retarded Rena 180 made sense (though I thought she was shilling for Miku)

I'm expecting for Fuutarou to enter the Yotsubowl.

What I don't get is why Miku had to be made into a doormat for this arc to work. Seeing her be her old cheeky self that was capable of standing up for herself would have been way more interesting to me that just having Nino and Ichika fight each other and then Ichika offing herself.

Hell, maybe Miku wouldn't have left such a bitter taste in my mouth this arc. I still don't care for how she got back to her old self, but at least she's back.

Nino is still in a dominant position but yotsuba has just begun to have a bull run. I wouldn’t be surprised if she catches up to and is the main rival to nino. Ichika is kill, itsuki is red herring, and miku is on the brink of sinking herself

I would love this.

But she's entering the race when we have only a couple volumes left and next to no romantic development. I don't see how it could happen.

If you talk about the kiss on the cheek Yotsuba gave to Fuut in chapter 51, you forgot when Ichika kiss him while asleep during chapter 24, she is technically his first kiss.

No the first kiss, when she cucked all her sisters In front of them.

>Yotsuba is so removed from the game the revelation of her as lolikano means functionally nothing
Keep seething despairfag. Your tears are delicious.

>backtrack
What happened? I thought Mikufags were all smug for making Fuutaro blush or something.

Yotsuroped

I refuse to believe that

>when we have only a couple volumes left
Nobody knows how many fucking volumes this manga will have. Stop pulling shit out of your ass.

Unironically I believe the endgame will be yotsuba against either Nino or maybe miku (if only so negi doesn’t get banzai’d). Regardless I just want to see yotsuba get a nice arc and be happy. She’s the best quint, by virtue of being liked by nearly all except the rabid and deranged waifu fags.

Well it may look like that but It's not it, right bros?

Attached: Ahah...ahah...ah.png (290x404, 193K)

Attached: 5toubun threads_ch86.png (528x613, 190K)

Being a doormat is sorta mikus character

my bet is on 3 volumes, 27 chapters left.

She the main quint so no.

Attached: 72978121_p0.jpg (1744x1536, 384K)

Eh I’d say with how the chapter went Miku is dominant over Nino. We’ll have to see how things go, but it made Nino look like she’s accomplished little

Miku was always the bait. That's why they put her in the lead for the early arcs. Whoever didn't smelt it, dealt it.

Everything leading up to the end of the volume was a messy rush job, but I'm happy with where we ended up? desu it would've been better if Negi had just given us bullet points for every other chapter in this volume and then started back up from where we are now.

We'll see. I don't think anybody would be overly upset by a Yotsuba win (though I don't think she pairs as well with Fuuts as some of her sisters). She does need a LOT more development as she's by far the least developed of the sisters right now. Yotsuba arc incoming maybe?

Someone will pop in to defend Itsuki saying she's the only character that plays a role in every arc and stuff like that, but for every chapter where she's doing something important to the plot, there's five more of her sitting on her ass eating her own weight in burgers

Attached: IMG_20190325_195737.jpg (999x1200, 170K)

>3 volumes
>27 chapters
Nice fucking try, there's zero fucking chance that'll happen.

Attached: highschool_girls_laugh.gif (355x201, 2.99M)

Miku is the most inconsistent character in this manga.

We know he’s planning to enter endgame soon but we don’t know how soon. But this revelation puts yotsuba in a position to be in the final stages of the bowl. With her arc being central to fuuts figuring out who he loves and wants to be with, either yotsuba or one of the other Quints. She’s in his corner 100% and either she’s gonna push him to one of her sisters or he’s gonna realize his feelings for her. Trust negi he’s never let us down

>manga is at its fucking peak
>HEY GUYS LET'S END IT IN 3 FUCKING VOLUMES
Are you seriously this dumb?

Attached: confused_anime_girl_with_huge_question_mark_above_her_head.jpg (374x374, 41K)

Itsuki bros out in force, if we get the last two we'll all be here!

Attached: wow.jpg (1437x541, 150K)

I see the ending as Fuutarou confessing to one of them. It's just that idk if the ones who have confessed are out. Thinking about it aren't the only ones to confess their love for Fuutarou is Ichika and Nino?

She's a plot device to move her far superior sisters.

Nah miku just backtracked her confession hard.

>ichika is out of the bowl!!!
You wish, fags

We did'nt get any translated chapter this monday, how sad

See ya in 3 years when another set of quints gets introduced. Gotta milk this shit.

Send your RSVP user, there's still time before the wedding.

Attached: rsvp.jpg (1080x1614, 371K)

Yotsuba arc is indeed coming. We’re gonna reach a point where every other chapter will be a nino or yotsuba chapter.

I am not a Yotsubafag but I am here to bring good news to Yotsubafriends.
The Taiwanese just found a concrete evidence of Yotsuba being the bride.

The day of the first day of the school trip (The legend of binding Day 1) is 2017/11/06
The wedding is 2000days after (The legend of binding Day 2000)

2017/11/06 + 2000days and what do you get?
2023/04/28

Attached: dl0b1v8.png (473x349, 27K)

He knows she likes him and was even seen grabbing onto him. She just delayed getting any sort of response which is good for her.

I mean it makes sense. Her arc started with a lie (fireworks arc) and now ends with a lie. Poetic innit?

She does have nice plot devices in all of her body.

Attached: 1548382752617.jpg (1000x1728, 369K)

Garbage arc btw, only yotsuba reveal is relevant

>You think this sounds like Yotsuba?
Yes

Attached: smug_ako.jpg (368x555, 71K)

Attached: A14-1.png (1358x339, 216K)

I missed 5 threads today, things are too fast.

Attached: 1555405686167.png (412x405, 197K)

>Tell it to me true boys, has Itsuki taken up Yotsuba's mantle of being irrelevant?
Who?

HOLY SHIT BASED NEGI

20 years into the Future, Fuutarou's quintuplet daughters are bright and smart girls who each excels at one subject. Now they have to teach this one guy all of the subjects so he doesn't repeat the year and so he can achieve his dream of becoming an astronaut like his father.

On one hand, Miku being back and banter-capable is nice. On the other hand, I'm not sure how I feel about her coming back out and teasing immediately after being in a holding pattern for so long.
I think her regression started in ch 49, which means it took Miku over 40% of the manga to get back to where she was.

Attached: can't be.png (1352x631, 436K)

>2017/11/06 where did he get this date?

>The day of the first day of the school trip (The legend of binding Day 1) is 2017/11/06
Where did they get this info? I don't remember this.

shouldn't they count since the day of the bonfire?

>Early arcs
>She keeps getting arcs now

Hmm...

3 volumes is 7 months.
My bet is 4, with 9 months ending in March

>Yea Forums thought she bought the thong to seduce fuu
Why the fuck did she even buy it?

Miku always gets a major role in every named arc

I didn't know that looking for the evidence of the winner is solving the math behind 5toubun no hanayome manga by the process of claculus, trigonometry, general relativity and string theory

Mikus gonna get bodied by yotsuba. Mikufags will soon fall to despair

Wasn't it in a calendar somewhere?

For her sisters obviously.

Not sure, but I'll try looking for it.

Based.

There's a whole essay on this deducting the date is indeed 2017/11/06
But I can't be bothered to translate all that shit

ptt.cc/bbs/C_Chat/M.1555821931.A.328.html

Attached: XZudLcL.png (281x351, 87K)

Birthday gift from Raiha

Negi retconned the year the manga takes place (from 2018 to 2017) so the exact dates are all messed up.
They met in early September.
Festival arc was the first day of October.
Mid terms was sometime in October.
Legend that binds in November.
Sayonara in December.
Final exam from January 2018 to early March.
Scrambled Eggs in late March.
Birthday / Mock exam in April.
Sister's war in May.

Attached: Bx5ts7tl.jpg (548x640, 39K)

1. How did he get the date of 2017/11/06?
2. What is the significance of the number 2000?
Also do you have a link?

He also knew 5 chapters ago. Nothing had changed

I cannot read chink.

Is there a way Fuutarou could make it happen?

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c072 (NA) - p018-019 [web] [anon].png (2230x1600, 1.35M)

Oh you wanted some? Too bad.

He wasn't sure user.

Now we're going to get an influx of Yotsubafags reaching.
Thanks Negi

This is even more believable than the parallel shilling from Ninotards.

Attached: Mieow-Rustle_cute-2.png (569x516, 334K)

I really hope so. If there's someone who needs healing the most, it's Yotsuba.

Man I support Nino but I’m so much more willing to believe the hints and headcanons for other quints. Is there a term for this

>implying they weren't here already

Attached: Chess Conspiracy.jpg (1024x768, 172K)

She is still relevant. A lot of people judging her with the Rena shit before, calling her names and all, are now not there to point this out : she actually can't be called selfish or doing crazy shit anymore, she actually is doing the same as Yotsuba, trying to help her sister and being helpful to Fuutarou, making her a big goof with a big heart. And she is becoming independant, has a nice, friendly (but ambiguous) and natural relationship with Fuutarou. She is nice, clumsy and tries her best, like a certain someone else. And the fact that she will try to help Fuutarou to understand the Lolinako mystery could put her in a really good light in his eyes. Right now, she lost a really huge card, yes (though, we still don't know for sure if it was a good or bad card, we don't know how Fuutarou's past will have an impact on his fellings), but unless Fuutarou (and the author) says it, she is not out at all. Like any quint. She will have a huge impact on the Lolinako mystery, being on Fuutarou side to help him know the truth. Yotsuba was seen as irrevelant because she was cucking herself too much, but Itsuki doesn't feel that way with the bold attitude, the underwears and all.
And people seeing her as irrevelant just don't actually pay attention at Itsuki while reading the story since they either don't like her or are upset/afraid of the first girl trope and don't want her to be revelant since it would be another "first girl win" for them (though Miku or Nino feel way more like first girls sometimes). She get a lot of shit for nothing sometimes, just trying to be fair here.

Don't give me that bullshit after all Mikufags were spamming
>He knew all along!
He wasn't sure before he heard it from Yotsuba 5 chapters ago.

Who would win...
>Red herring, parallels within the content
>Mathematically processed

Saving this to my copypasta compilation folder.

>She is still relevant
Stopped reading right here.

That all depends on the author.

It would actually be a good, fulfilling ending, but we can't have that, it must be shit after waifubaiting for volumes to no end.

MAKE YOTSUBA GREAT AGAIN

Dude, he wasn't sure. Now he is, Mikufags posts are irrelevant.

Give me 30mins I'll try this out.

So, apart from the fat jokes, what's your actual opinion and facts about her irrevelancy? Real question, not an attack.

Mind blown if Negi goes there. Someone cap this.

Attached: 1556891843387.jpg (848x1020, 104K)

Another thing to note is Yotsuba seemingly took this as a real rejection.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c072 (NA) - p014 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 583K)

>Stopped
Stopped reading right there. Felt like a non-useful commentary from someone here just to shitpost.

Oh boy, are you going to act like Ninofags now?

>yotsuba being irrelevant was a setup
I want to see what Negi does in 3 volumes with that

Attached: 1555331828503.jpg (2852x2048, 1.2M)

The problem is that at the same time most people will be OK with a Yotsuba end, but also not too thrilled anymore. Right now it'd be nice but it won't push you off the edge of your seat, unless Negi throws in some more drama for her.
I assume that Fuutarou will find out eventually and go after her. Going by her character she'll then deny his advances and tell him that the one he truly loves is not her. Potential Kino and memorable panel.
Let's see if Negi diverts expectations again.

Attached: 1549372981506.png (1350x1138, 1.49M)

You dumbass, Yotsuba is literally Yea Forums's japanese name. There has been an influx of them already even before the big reveal.

If you see a use for it in the future, sure. I will never reuse it though, it was a one-shot for me.

>unless Negi throws in some more drama for her.
Yotsuba killed her mother.

Yotsuba, the fourth sister.

Yeah. The next 2 volumes will be dealing with their path of romance.

Yotsuba being the winner after Fuutaro seems to have finally shown he’s moved on from the past seems a bit weird. Though I suppose it could be done in a way that presents him as not loving her for what she was, but for what she currently is, or something like that.

Hopefags were so starved for anything their brain has gone all fuzzy. Expect another 40 page essay soon

>Yotsuba will accept their feelings
>only to be able to be rejected correctly and that she can move forward
>She changes the color of her tie after that

Take capture of this

Attached: SBY.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

while i like she's getting more relevant and would be ok with her winning i doubt someone like Negi that likes to go against the tropes would go with the childhood friend as the winner

>Itsuki: you know you should tell him you were lolikano all along
>Yotsuba: ...there's no way that would happen

what did she mean by this?

Attached: x19.png (613x611, 370K)

Even Yotsuba doesn't want to win from her osananajimi-advantage.

I see it either going Down the route you proposed, or a full madlad negi move by having fuutarou calling on all 4 quints to help him woo yotsuba and break down her selflessness and help her find what she wants out of life (to be fuutarous bride and mother to his kids). Either way I’m glad she’s getting an arc or two

>Makes a stupid and irrevelant comment.
Are you a Yotsuba too?

>but also not too thrilled anymore.
That's where you're wrong kiddo. I am fucking thrilled to see how Yotsuba will develop starting from here.

>unless Negi throws in some more drama for her.
Yotsuba's arc will definitely be drama heavy just because she, herself doesn't even want Fuuts to find out it was her.

Just got through the whole manga and how the fuck did Nino manage to go from worst to best girl?

Link here And 2000 days was from ch32 name.

>yotsuba casually sees fuuts 5 years later
>finds out what school he's attending
>fail on porpouse to switch schools
4D CHESS
Also it kind of explains why she was the one that opened up to him first and why she was following him around at the start

I don't care about Mikufags posts.
He knew 5 chapters ago. Nothing has changed

What's worse, Miku that has every one dragging her or Yotsuba who has been desperate for no fucking reason the whole time?

I think she’ll win via her own arc and development. Not because of her past with him but because the two of them together help each other become better

Yotsuba is lesbian for Eba and has no feelings for Fuutarou. Nino will win the Fuutaroubowl.

Is this why Negi completely ignored 4/28 this year, but commented on 3/9?

So Yotsuba is now relevant or what?

>fails on purpose
>wants to be with fuu in his school alone
>her four other sisters flunk as well and ruin her plans
Truly despair

Paradox. Yotsuba wants to be irrelevant, but the story is making her relevant.

Negi literally wrote her to be against falling in love with Fuutarou. If he Negi managed to make her win that's him breaking his own fucking trope.

Ganbatte user!

Attached: Yosspower.jpg (1228x2048, 174K)

>there are people ITT unironically, seriously believing in a Yotsuba end

Attached: c43.jpg (450x450, 38K)

She's out

>itsuki is now the only quint who doesn't have romantic feeling towards Fuutarou
I actually like her a lot more if she stays as Fuu's bro.

She was always the best

Attached: 1558369963659.jpg (2541x4096, 712K)

>believing in a Yotsuba end
But I want a yotsuba end.

Attached: 26c.jpg (571x459, 37K)

>he’s moved on from the past seems a bit weird.
He hasn't moved on from his fucking past, he still doesn't know which one of them is it. You can't move on from that because OG lolikano is right infront of him but he still has no fucking idea who it is. Expect him to still be looking for who it is until Negi gives him the chapter where it's gonna be revealed.

Sometimes Yotsuba gives a Doki Doki Literature Club! vibe. She is always so happy... And suddenly she make these expressions where her eyes seems cold and dead with a uncomfortable smile.

Creep girl, I hope she is okay.

> That's where you're wrong kiddo.
Don't get me wrong, I'll welcome any development that makes her being the bride worthwhile. Right now I just don't see what the development could be, apart from standard tropes. I fear that she'll be turned into a Yamato Nadeshiko type that way.

Attached: 1549976581954.jpg (1443x2048, 303K)

I mean the way he acted, it seems as if he doesn’t care anymore. He even told her to leave, he doesn’t care to find out her identity any longer, just have her tell him or just not care.

The issue is how much is there actually until the end of the manga. We just know it's ending soon but not exactly how much story there is still. Right now, only 2 (and a half) quints had enough development to be able to get a "satisfying" ending in 2/3 volume max, but if we go for 5/6 and her being a central piece for the rest of the story now, then things could be good for her in terms of satisfying development. That's the issue here. And not only for her sadly.

Pffft

>The wedding is held on 04/28
What does Negi mean by this?
He is 100% aware of the significance of this number.

>Yotsuba is so removed from the game the revelation of her as lolikano means functionally nothing.
Are you 5real right now, my dude?

her character is actually really deep
she totally isn't just the dumbest sister added for comic relief

No it’s called character development

lolinakano never had a chance

Attached: 000012.jpg (1070x1600, 154K)

>it seems as if he doesn’t care anymore
That's what Negi wants you to think. I'm gonna call it right now, when the time comes that Fuuts find out it's Yotsuba, the reactions are going to be glorious.

She’s gonna be the last quint defeated before the bride wins.

Day 2000 is counted from the start of the trip.
She already changes colors. She would have to remove the ribbon.

No I meant 404 girl yotsuba.

Attached: 1556535460301.png (188x196, 31K)

>I just don't see what the development could be
That's a good thing. Now you have something to look forward to.

Negi will write one of the best romance stories ever between Yotsuba and Fuutarou and will have everybody okay with a Yotsuba end.

Then he will throw it all away for a Miku end because he wanted the ending to be a twist and wanted the most popular to win.

Attached: 1557102698213.png (1115x1600, 539K)

Ninobros, I'm sad Nino didn't do anything this arc like she said she would

You are talking to a delusional Ninofag

Attached: 1553651263466.png (1115x601, 881K)

I love how people can see this for Yotsuba but not Itsuki.

Fuutarou realizing his first love is yotsuba is gonna cause more of a reaction than all the other quints confessions combined.

>He even told her to leave, he doesn’t care to find out her identity any longer
That's because he's fucking tired from all the fucking QUINT GAMES that's been happening. Fuutarou doesn't want any dumb guessing games and this is entirely Itsuki's fault because she shouldn't even have tried to come back a 2nd time as Rena infront of him.

Despair has been banished. Until 5 weeks from now when negi brings the axe down on yotsuba

Sorta same. It could be all worthwhile if she manages to win in the end, but I don’t trust in her chances. I’m afraid she’ll just be sidelined and then lose anticlimactically. She at least got some character development of sorts.

Someone post the Quint games edit where he's all frustrated and shit.

anyone who thinks anyone but itsuki will win is delusional i just want yotsuba to be happy for herself, not for her siblings

I can't believe Yotsuba is fucking dead!

Attached: 1555021311916.png (1200x1699, 1.99M)

Yotsuba still hasn't found happiness yet.

Attached: too young for this shit.png (753x695, 185K)

PARALLEL

Attached: YOTSUBAWIN.jpg (1484x1008, 543K)

What if we take.im account the previous day when they stay at a hotel room together?

To be honest, I don't understand what the fuck is going in Yotsuba's mind.

Thanks, this was one of the few edits that actually made chuckle in these threads.

>Negi finally giving Yotsubafags hope
He's going to make her catch the bouquet next chapter isn't he?

Attached: 1558047837239.png (663x800, 633K)

The time difference between Day 1 and Day 2000 is actually 1999
You brainlet

Creepy face. Looks like a mask

her ribbon is white in the image 3 years later

Despair reigns

That's because she became an angle.

>his first love
That's was Takebayashi, user.

Itsuki is just as bad for other reasons, but she's still more relevant to the romance than Loltsuba

I'm okay with a Yotsuba end

How stupid are you? You don't count the first day.

This is the only parallel that Yotsubafags will ever need.

Yeah, that's the issue I had with the Lolinako card. It can be game breaking in a good or bad way. Now that we are sure Yotsuba is Lolinako, it can make her hugely revelant to double dead. Though, I don't see Negi using the "childhood love" card as much as we think he could, it would feel more genuine if Fuutarou were to become in love with someone with which he became close in the present time and not because of Deux Ex Machina past. Though, it could still help Yotsuba a lot now, even if he doesn't use just the past since Yotsuba and Itsuki are actually the 2 quints to have been the most friendly and useful to Fuutarou, so she got something quite nice in the end, either way, to give her a satisfying ending.

Go back to Raiha telling the quints about her big bros first love

That doesn't mean they met for the first time, dumbass. He's thinking of that day because it left a much stronger impression on him than Lolikano.

>ninofag levels of reaching
Not sure if you should be proud of this

>there's no way that'd happen
>it actually happens

Gimme some pottery negi.

So this is Negi's plan all along. We've been played like a god damn fiddle.

Yes he had a thing for Takebayashi first. And it must have been for long even before their school trip. But Lolikano produced a shock. A love at first sight that prompted him to better himself and study. Take never had such a profound impact on him.

Raiha thinks it's his first love because of the pic and all, but we all know Lolinako is not his first, if he was even in love and not just feeling some sort of admiration regarding her (look at the first Rena reunion to see why I'm talking about the admiration part).

Oh, cool. I should take as canon things that someone who has no idea what was happening thinks and not what Negi has shown is in the manga.

Miku has the best parallels.

Attached: 1554704259134.png (1015x861, 451K)

Let's recap
>Ichika
Wants to be an actress, loves Fuut, Fuut doesn't know. Bowed out and will leave soon.
>Nino
Wants to have her own restaurant(?), loves Fuut, he knows. Fighting Miku.
>Miku
Loves Fuut, he knows. We don't know what is her dream job but she loves cooking and is getting better. Fighting Nino.
>Yotsuba
I think she loved Fuut but isn't in love with him anymore. Fuut doesn't suspect anything and she will support him if he falls for any of her sisters.
>Itsuki
Wants to be a teacher, doesn't love Fuut, Fuut doesn't suspect anything either.

Since Fuutarou wants to help them find their career path, a Yotsuba and Miku arcs are expected? For Nino it's not confirmed that she still wants to manage a restaurant but I guess she can be added in. For Ichika what is left is the graduation drama and a possible I guess? We don't know if she will drop out before or after graduation since she bowed out. She still hasn't confessed. Is there anything for Itsuki? I don't see it. Nino is also waiting for her answer.

How many arcs do you see?

Basically Yotsuba is set up very well to not have an ending that leaves her fans bitter if she loses, but she's also got solid stepping stones to victory.

Does Raiha have hair down there already?

That she knows of.

His sister-in-law is so nice.

She is wrong. It was clearly Takebayashi.

Unlike the Ninofags parallel this one is actually meaningful in context

2 episodic arcs
Nino + Miku arc
Yotsuba + Miku arc
50 page final chapter for the wedding

You get that back then, he wanted to say that to all the quints but was embarrassed right?

>Miku
>she loves cooking
What are you smoking?

This. Though you don't have to insult him to say it. But yeah, I already said it in another post but it feels like Negi will not use the past to explain Fuutarou feelings in the present. Being Lolinako could be useful for Yotsuba to make him fall in love but won't be the reason why he would, only the present will matter (at least if Negi is a good writter and is giving us a satisfying and genuine ending).

If there’s 3 volumes left, this next one could be finding and confirming the career paths of all of them. In there we may get some Rena/Lolikano stuff, or perhaps that’s been dropped. We likely need a Maruo confrontation arc.

We just had 2 Miku arcs, Mikufag.

But she does?

>Ichika
Told him she loves him, then she said it was a lie
>Nino
Told him she loves him without chance for misunderstandings
>Miku
Told him she loves him, then backpedaled and made it seem like a misunderstanding
>Yotsuba
Told him she loves him, then she said it was a lie
>Itsuki
Loves hamburgers.

>t-this one counts, I swear
oh god they're starting to reason like Ninofags, too

Yeah, we are on the same page, it's exactly what I was thinking while writing my post. Have a nice day, user.

She wants to be irrelevant, but Negi won't let her. FUCK YOU NEGI

>then backpedaled and made it seem like a misunderstanding
he knows it was true and she knows he got it

Attached: 1558335991660.jpg (484x676, 85K)

So why are the quins offing themselves? Is it time for Nino to breakout?

She basically called him conceited for thinking that she was going to profess her love to him, so he got embarrassed.

>if Fuutarou were to become in love with someone with which he became close in the present time
You mean how Yotsuba has been on his side this whole time? Even without the lolikano card, she's still the quint that understands Fuuts the most.

Hopefully nobody made a mistake with all those assumptions since 4/28 and 5/5 are rather close to each other.

Sister love> anything.

Where were you when Negi literally CONFIRMED that Nino will win?

Attached: VaKoAfl[1].jpg (1426x2048, 476K)

Dunno, I don't see her as bad as you say when reading again and again the manga. She is not as "in your face" as the other 3 quints, sure (and it's quite nice that Negi did this with some quints, it feels more natural and real this way than having litterally 5 busty girls going for your cock full force all day), but she doesn't feel as "dead" as Yotsuba felt for a long time.

>she's still the quint that understands Fuuts the most
What?

I was kinda thinking the same thing, it’s exactly a week difference.

Why is this fag always in the first 3 replies of every thread

You meant Yotsuba

inb4 excessive headcanon coping

Attached: legend that binds.png (1214x897, 768K)

The thing with Itsuki is that she has the "main girl" factor tied to her because of the early chapters and she also has a personality similar to him. A Yotsuba end would be mostly harmless, but because of the "main girl" fear, many will seethe if Itsuki wins.

Stop replying to obvious bait.

But he knows she doesn't want to capitalize on it so he won't push it further and both will keep it under the rug until the truth of it becomes unbearable. I predict angry sex.

Not always.

It's over. Nino won.

It's not meaningful because user conveniently cut out the part where he's thanking all the quints, not only Yotsuba.
Thanks for being disingenuous, Yotsubafag.

But that's from the anime. You need proof from the manga.

He knew it was true 5 chapters ago.
Miku accomplished nothing.

There's really no way to explain this other than Nino winning, is there?

Attached: 501.jpg (454x422, 37K)

>Falling for another of Negi's red herrings.
Itsukifags never learn huh?

This better not be fucking real.

He's looking straight at the altar.
The first pic is from when they were walking up to it, so of course the guest had to turn their heads

Man, I love it when Negi makes it obvious that Nino is the bride. The red herring keeps getting stronger and stronger everytime she gets a parallel.

> confirmed
Do you even know what that means?
Those voices in your head are getting louder, right?

Attached: 1549295360697.png (223x218, 44K)

Nino is the main girl, though

Attached: Dy84VkrVYAIMjX9.jpg orig.jpg (1500x500, 95K)

It's confirmation. Why else would he be on the bride's side?

1. He's not looking straight
2. They're looking at the altar
3. It's the same page
4. ????
5. Take the L

Attached: T5.png (1426x2048, 850K)

does my nigga miku ever get some better headphones god damn

>believing ninotards
You should know who to believe in these threads by now, and the only believable fags are the Yotsubafags, because these guys actually got lolikano theory correct.

>No argument
Thanks for agreeing with me

I just looked through The Legend That Binds First Day. Not indication of the date. Also, the "first day" actually encompasses two days, since they stay overnight at an inn. I'll going to look at other chapters to see if I can determine a date.

He's looking straight.

>both will keep it under the rug
not really

Attached: lv.png (314x698, 370K)

>Boy, she's pretty pissed
>Really?
Fuutarou has a good handle on Nino's feelings

Attached: x6.png (1370x2048, 738K)

Keep repeating it, but literally no one believes your delusion but you.

Everyone already knew she was lolikano. That's not surprising. Even Ninofags (me) agreed.

>fell asleep last night
>couldn't bother to stay up till 3 AM again just for the spoilers like usual
>428 is revealed as Lolikano (True Lolikano)
WHAT THE FUCK
JUST
WHAT THE FUCK
BROS IT WAS TRUE ALL ALONG

We all know who was holding Fuuts ring finger at "The Legend That Bind" when the fireworks started.

Attached: yotsuba_hope.jpg (2740x2048, 3.2M)

Where did this came out all of a sudden?
Are you re-reading the manga?

Attached: Nino93.png (532x354, 152K)

Yeah, I know. That's what upset me the most, she is not taken for who she is but for the trope. I know people don't like this trope but for once, she feels like well-written and could make a satisfying ending, like any quint. Right now, I would be happy for any quint to win, it's more the people and their blind white-knighting that's annoying. Maybe why I would prefer her or Yotsuba to win since their "faction" are not too bad and are trying to be civil at least.

I want to believe and hope but I'm scared. I've never been invested so much in a character before...

Attached: 1554850988899.png (1350x2048, 3.72M)

>Everyone already knew she was lolikano.
Haha, not the Itsukifags though! Because Itsuki loves Fuutarou!

She actually feels like it, yeah, way more than Itsuki. Miku felt that way during the beginning of the manga too.

You're getting awfully defensive about it.
There's nothing delusional about it.
The picture clearly shows that he's looking straight ahead.

Fucking based colorsfags. This looks so beautiful

He's obsessed

>She actually feels like it, yeah, way more than Itsuki
>Completely irrelevant since her confession
What did you mean by this?

I'm sure they knew too but everyone wants to cling onto their chance of their favorite girl winning the bowl.

Ichika is a lolikano since futarou treasure the card game a lot.

>I'm sure they knew too
Oh user, if only you knew how bad it was.

>We aren't flirting right Fuutarou?
>Y-Yeah this isn't flirting at all,stop looking at us

Attached: D64xhaXUIAA5DNe.jpg (1200x991, 151K)

Some fags did call her the worst. I understand if someone doesn’t like or hate her but her personality is definitely the best here. I believe Yotsuba end will be most satisfied end since her haters aren’t as much as other girls’s. I’m fine with Nino end too but for Fuutarou’s happiness Yotsuba is still the best candidate.

NO MORE PARALLELS PLS

>Yotsuba actually remembered him on the first day they met again in high school
>Yotsuba immediately invited him into her home and was the only one to try to help him gather all the girls
>Yotsuba's confession was actually truthfully a confession
>Even in the end she's trying to sacrifice herself for Fuutarou's Happiness
I can't stand it, I'm falling into depression right now

Looking for an indication of the date of The Legend that Binds. I just flipped through the arc and so far, no indication of any date. I'm going to look at the chapter preceding the trip now.

>April 28, 2023
Nino's wedding date confirmed!

I never said the contrary though.I actually said that Yotsuba and Itsuki are the ones who were the most friendly and helping ones (not saying the other 3 are not, but not as much). So yeah, Yotsuba could win because of that, sure. Just not ONLY because of being Lolinako if Negi is a good writter (which he seems to be). I never said anything going against your post.

What surprises me is that variant was posted a good while back. He nailed it.

Yea, sorry, I misread your post.

Based.

You could say those were the odds.

Itsuki will make a comeback right? Who's with me?

> confirmation
> ambiguity
Learn the difference, it could save your life.
But I guess you'll never learn.

Attached: 1549981647051.gif (701x720, 288K)

It's ok bro, I feel the same too. It's the first time I've loved a harem girl this much and I am so fucking scared. I don't know what I could do for her if she could not win or achive her deserved happiness. Sometimes I stayed up all night worried. It was so bad, I had work to do too. I've been trying a lot to prepare myself for the endgame so I would not break down if she lose.
Sorry about the rant user. We should keep believing in our Yotsuba.

Attached: do it for her.jpg (1350x2402, 2.13M)

Point and laugh at this user

i wonder if this was planned or just a coincidence
there was a retcon of the year the story takes place and 4/28 is a week away from 5/5, a week might have been lost to the retcon

user, I'm so sorry..

Attached: crying_wendy.jpg (277x182, 13K)

Wait. Where is it said that the wedding is 2000 days after? Are we just taking the number from the chapter title and assuming that's what it means?

>I actually said that Yotsuba and Itsuki are the ones who were the most friendly and helping ones (not saying the other 3 are not, but not as much).
Did you forget when Itsuki kept acting like a bitch and impeding his work until chapter 15?
Until then (and for quite longer too) besides Yotsuba, Miku was the most friendly and helpful

the purest one always wins

Attached: x12.jpg (1366x753, 505K)

Let's be fair. Nino got a lot of development, was the center of a lot things during the story. I'm not for Nino but she feels more like a first girl character than Itsuki. Itsuki is more in the shadows, slowly creeping in, nothing like a first girl. That's all what I meant, not that she will win for sure because of that or that she is more important than any other quint, just the way she is written making her more in "front", like a first girl who is always put in your face during the story.

There's nothing ambiguous about it.

>medal no.1
Negi was foreshadowing it this whole time, but you guys never believed him.

Attached: x18.png (1056x410, 178K)

so did the random background character on the third panel apparently

I don't know why people feel like she won't be revelant now when she is in the middle of the huge shit that is the Lolinako mystery. She will be the one helping Fuut, being by his side. Yotsuba was like that for the whole manga and now that she is Lolinako, they think she is a winner. Why not Itsuki? It's not like it's Fuutarou's present feelings that are actually more important than the old ones.

The boss is looking straight forward
Your assumption is wrong from the very beginning

>Yotsuba and Itsuki are the ones who were the most friendly and helping ones
No.The earlier part was clearly Ichika/Yotsuba/Miku trio being the most helpful.
Itsuki only stopped being an ass after Mid-term,but she still caused lot of trouble.

Don't let the excitement of Yotsubafags distract you from the fact that Ichika has cut her own throat this chapter.

The amount of quint IQ retards ITT
What Miku said isn't meant to be taken at face value, she's basically putting a just kidding situation knowing full well the other party knows what she really meant
Hell, she even says
>don't worry, Fuutarou's not as dense

The author literally said we're at the halfway point 1, 2 volumes ago though

Attached: 1554038898583.png (206x492, 113K)

>She will be the one helping Fuut, being by his side
No, that's Yotsuba's job.

I believe them on this one. It's... pretty damn convincing.

No problem user, I thought so. Have a nice day.

Baldy confirmed to be Nino's husband

ITS
COMING
'OME
LAAAAAADDDSSSSSSS

She most certainly will, although I feel bad for wishing she wont so that Yotsuba can shine...

Attached: D4cNb1XVUAALAj8.jpg (773x1177, 65K)

Anyone?

Don't listen to Despairfags, you have to belive we Hopechads will win at the end.

Too soon user. Don't bring it up yet

>The author literally said we're at the halfway point 1, 2 volumes ago though
Just because we're halfway point doesn't mean the volumes are on the same fucking position. Negi can literally make an entire arc that'll take up a whole volume and the whole arc would be done in just 2 days story wise.

GOMENASAI FUUTAROU-SAMA,ZENBU USO DESU

>What Miku said isn't meant to be taken at face value, she's basically putting a just kidding situation knowing full well the other party knows what she really meant
And he knew since chapter 81.
She didn't confess. What exactly has changed?

*one of Nino's friend's husband

You mean when she was trying to work on her own and not indering his work still while Nino was actually trying to be the shitty one? And Miku never helped Fuutarou much with his issues, Nino and Ichika were actually more helpful than her, and I actually like her so stop having based opinions just because you like her. And 60 chapters of being useful is more than enough. Miku didn't interact much with Fuut meanwhile.

What is it with series about idiots that attracts the highest quality "intellectual" autism?

Especially if you multiply the idiots by 5, apparently 5 the autism spreads to 5 different nations

Attached: 1540133472966.jpg (416x468, 90K)

The only thing Itsuki is making a comeback to is the kitchen for seconds.

Yeah it seemed like she might recover for a bit, but now she's definitely bowed out. Surprising one of them got axed before all five were even in the bowl.

SO IT'S ALL FUCKING TRUE? HOLY SHIT, NEGI NEVER CEAZES TO AMAZE ME. IT'S ALL KEIKAKU DOORI

Attached: Mieow-Rustle_cute.png (346x352, 166K)

I thought Ninofags were the only autistic ones. It turns out that Yotsubafags were the same all along.

I'm back from some heavy researching, by that I mean google translate and 3 google searches.
Props to the chink who figured this out.
Midterms in japan are set in late October or, for some, early November. 1st week of November is out, 1, 2 and 3. There's something called culture day in Japan held on November 3 (no classes). It's likely the first half of November because the trip happened after midterms also because Fuutarou got sick. November 15 to 30 is out. Add 1999 days to somewhere between half of November and you get April 2023. In the flashforward to a wedding scene we see Raiha wearing a uniform. Therefore the marriage is in a schoolday. Golden week starts at April 29 to early May (no classes) so from November 7 onwards to let's say 14 is out. Excluding November 4 and 5 ( saturday and sunday).
Which leaves November 6 to be the first day of the binding legend. Add 1999 days and you get 4/28/2023. 428.

That was too cruel. I seriously hope this won't be the end of her.

Attached: 1552755231000.png (1243x1183, 2.24M)

Since the next volume will be an Itsuki cover do we have to assume that by the end of it she'll also be in the bowl?

Yes. The assumption is that the wedding happens 2000 days after legend that binds day 1.
What else would it mean?

What did Itsuki mean by this? What did Negi mean by Itsuki meaning this?

>Deleted
Why though?

That's not the question I asked. I asked where are we getting that from.

Okay, so I went through "The Legend that Binds" chapters and the ones directly preceding and succeeding it. There is no indication of date within the manga.

Edited some grammar mistakes and I repeated some.

So it's just a mountain of assumptions?
Sasuga Yotsubafags

Let's say this is true, wouldn't his editor try to stop him? I mean isn't that too risky putting out such a concrete evidence (if it turns out to be true)? I truly hope that nip was joking that Negi might change who the bride is if someone guesses it.

>Yotsuba's win is already cofirmed ever since the field trip arc
Negi is a god damn, genius.

If it's good enough for Ninofags, why not?

We clearly didn't read the same manga then. Itsuki working on her own and not going against Fuutarou's goal, Itsuki slapping Nino because of Fuut, Itsuki and the Rena shit, etc.. She could have also drug him, or disappearing for acting job, wasting their study time to know what kind of girl he likes or to make him taste bad food, etc.. She was clearly horrible and the only one non-useful to him during the beginning, sure.

Thanks user that was really detailed.

Don't forget that she was also holding Fuuts ring finger when the fireworks happened!

Fuck man yotsuba is so boring

It's based on the idea that the wedding is 2000 days later which is pulled from literally nothing.
At least Ninofags pull from the manga.

This is for those of us who are retarded on a visual level

Attached: for the visually challenged.jpg (1210x322, 215K)

>You now realize Itsuki saw the picture of Fuutarou and Yotsuba yet still tried to get him fired

Very nice coloring. And pretty fast too.

>wanting to be like Ninofags

Attached: 1413091319387s.jpg (120x125, 5K)

Itsuki's such a fucking bitch

It's been posted months ago tho

No, Yotsuba is not the only one to be doing this. Every quint did it. But for the Lolinako mystery, Itsuki will clearly be the one helping Fuut and being by his side when unfolding it, she already began to. Yotsuba won't be the one doing it.

>still tried to get him fired
when was this again?

>November 6, 2017

Who doesn't man?

I don't remember that, she was already on his side by that time.

Who doesn't?

Attached: 1552681501591.jpg (1015x1200, 572K)

The title literally stated that the wedding is day 2000, speedreader.

Never, because the one who tried to get him fired was Nino.

it may be a hint or it may be Fuu being Fuu and setting up the wedding right before golden week to get the most out of the honeymoon

Proof?

The school field trip date had never been mentioned in the manga and those Taiwanese just deduce it from some little evidence. It was not really obvious because there was really no mention about it till today.

And next time, be more careful when reading a post, I was only saying this for the Lolinako mystery, and Yotsuba won't clearly be the one helping Fuut to know the truth here about herself when she don't actually want it to be known and when Itsuki is the one trying to make Fuut realize the truth.

I think the one thing that's clear here after the lolikano reveal is how fucked up Yotsuba is. Guessing Ichika stealing away Fuuts when they were kids probably fucked her up more than we know to the point where she was atleast happy that Ichika had a friend. It's probably where all her self sacrificing stems from. If she is revealed to be the kisser it would back up these occasional lapses of judgement she has where she can't contain her feelings (confession, licking fuuts cream), it could keep getting piled on until she breaks and does something selfish for once.

If that's where Negi is going he's a genius

Attached: yots.png (400x430, 169K)

She wasn't on "his side" until she learned his family situation. On the car ride to his house she was definitely trying to dispose of him.

Not only are you retarded, but your also an inferiority to humans.

I like Nino, too bad most of her fanbase is made of insufferable fags.

even if it's true, being the day 4/28 isn't concrete fucking evidence of anything. Jesus christ these threads

Read the fucking manga

Attached: x4.png (1426x2048, 1.38M)

>It's probably where all her self sacrificing stems from.
Her self sacrificing comes from when she was the first quint to change her looks, causing her grandpa to go into shock and almost die. I mean, really, it's the dumb grandfather's fault.

>but your also an inferiority to humans
OK ESL-kun.

We can speculate it from Japanese school years and the calendars in the anime. Also, frankly it's better than ninofag parallels.

She's a prime cuckquean in the making.

>2000 days later which is pulled from literally nothing
Are you stupid? Chapter 32 is literally the wedding day and it was 2000 days after the Legend that binds. It was even the chapter title, it literally says "The Legend that Binds - Day 2000" it only means the day 1 started at the fucking field trip.

Thanks. I try my best everyday

Attached: 74794983_p0.jpg (1722x2435, 527K)

Is the year in-universe really 2017?

Sorry I really didn't read every 5Toubun thread so. I had only seen a similar color image but it was in the general lolikano hair color.

4-2-8 = Yo - Tsu - Ba in Japanese.

The conclusion and diamond card allusion flashback was kino, but yes i'm still salty

I still stand by the fact that eldest sisters are best and Ichika is no exception
ESPECIALLY Ichika
There's something very endearing about her 'takes all' effort

Attached: 1554132850842.jpg (1920x4320, 3.95M)

Unfortunately for the Yotsutheory, there is no indication of the timeframe date of the Legend that Binds arc. Which is why the original theory had to use a screenshot from the anime, which doesn't have any bearing on the manga.

No, her issues come from trying to be a role model for her sisters and failing miserably.

>Yotsuba descending like an angel from heaven

Yotsubafags were right all along.

Itsuki has gone full Yots and is repressing/misunderstanding her own feelings. She will enter the bowl though, though I have no clue what her chances are at this point. I've quit trying to make predictions at this point.

I know that. I also know it's not concrete evidence of anything.

read

Attached: The Quintessential Quintuplets - c032 (v04) - p170 [dig] [Kodansha Comics] [danke-Empire] {HQ}.jpg (2147x3056, 3.55M)

This is the face Yotsuba made when she realized Fuuts used to have feelings for her.

Attached: E10.png (1115x1600, 448K)

Hopefully based Takeda scoops her on the rebound.

Ignore them, they're worse than Ninofags at this point.

I don't recall anything in the story stating the year is 2017

I mean theoretically, if 4/5 quints all fall for the same man, that 5th one probably will too.

Even without the calendars in the anime, it's still plausible with Japanese school year schedules and since Negi said that the story starts at 2017.

CUCQUEAN
SINCE
CHILDHOOD
CUCQUEAN
IN THE NOW

OSANANAJIMIS AROUND THE WORLD BTFO
CAN ANYONE STOP NEGI AT THIS POINT

Attached: 1553095255866.png (735x897, 707K)

She wasn't trying to get him fired though. And she kinda was, Fuutarou was also rude to her a lot of times, calling her dumb and all. It's not like Fuutarou was kind to her at the beginning either and she still tried to be civil with him and not go against his job by studying alone.

I keep forgetting that Maruo isn't the Quints' real father.

Attached: 4.jpg (503x535, 133K)

Stop this meme
Takebayashi when though

Lets look at is from this point of view in terms of each girl winning and it's lasting affect on the story.

- Miku wins, the useless moeblob that got spoonfed the entire time wins because everyone else felt sorry for her. Not very exciting

- Ichika wins, the dirty snek has no come upins for her dirty schemes and gets rewarded. Lame

-Itsuki wins, complete ass pull, has had next to nothing in development next to the other girls, would win because shes "first girl", boring

- Nino wins, at the very least has had steady development and has never wavered in her feelings and commitment, not the worst ending, at least would make sense

-Yotsuba win, appeared to not develop much in the story but negi has planted seeds in each part of the story that if he lets them bloom and connects the dots could make for an epic finale

Guess we'll have to wait for Yotsuba's arc to see if Negi wants to hit legendary status

Attached: yotsss.jpg (784x764, 150K)

>calendars in the anime
not even needed, we know labor thanksgiving day is 11/23rd so the field trip had to be early november

It was originally taking place in 2018 which would have made 2000 days after the legend that binds be 5/5

Still pretty fucked that she was willing to let him walk out of their lives without telling Yotsuba the truth.

break the cutie!

>implying Negi out of all people would set the date on 428 for no reason
The only counter to this theory is Negi messed up his calculation and he was planning to set it on 05/05.

please substantiate your claims

Didn't Negi fucked up the date of Fuu's birthday and the mock test?
should we really be trusting him when it comes to relevant dates and time frames?

But she confessed you dumbfuck

Me again. Just to be sure I'm posting this.

Attached: xhBfALX.png (401x339, 115K)

>Yotsuba already has a fucking wedding date
>Ninoifags still stick to their parallels and symbolism
We're at the endgame now. There's literally no stopping this train indeed.

That's hardly conclusive for the date of the trip. Even from the very first line of the theory, they can't decide whether it's October or November. Fuutarou getting sick doesn't mean it's November. Then there's the assumption about Raiha's uniform, Golden week, November 7~14, etc. Basically, there is no way to determine the actual date, much less narrow it down to a specific day. It's a crackpot theory at best.

Attached: 1.png (1115x1600, 788K)

The only counter to that """argument""" is that it's based on the assumption that Negi is 4D chessed the wedding day for a number pun

>Let's say this is true, wouldn't his editor try to stop him? I mean isn't that too risky putting out such a concrete evidence

No normal person could figure out all this shit.

Dub 4 confirms

Yeah, it's defnitely not an "if she enters the bowl," it'll be when and how will she do it in has a lot of development already so her late entry can have a bit of power. I don't know how Negi will do it, but I trust him with at least that much. The man never fails to manage checkpoints really well, even if everything in between is an utter mess.

>It's a crackpot theory at best.
Ok.

Attached: 1557905316601.jpg (366x439, 63K)

>being the day 4/28 isn't concrete fucking evidence of anything

That's right, it's all a coincidence!

he has been inconsistent with dates in the past and he retconed the year the story takes place at one point
besides, or someone as practical as Fuu it makes more sense to set the date of the wedding at the start of golden week (4/28) rather that at the end (5/5)

or maybe he didn't make careful calculations at all and the whole "theory" is yet another muh parallels tier reaching

It's funny to see them scatter and crumble before the might of 428

>Let's say this is true, wouldn't his editor try to stop him?
No, because even the editor doesn't know about this.

There is zero proof that the date is 4/28. What to prove otherwise? Then give me proof from the manga about the date of the The Legend that Binds - First Day.

Anime's calendar already shown it is November
>inb4 anime isn't canon

she not only confessed but also got Fuu to reveal he's been thinking about her feelings

The other counter is that the bride thought it would be funny to have the wedding on 4/28, or maybe Yots cucked herself hard for the bride and this is her way of showing appreciation or maybe the date is just convenient because it's Golden Week and Fuuts is always working. It's not like Yotsuba is the only one who can use that date, though I respect the madmen who figured this out.

The manga from sayonara onwards takes place in heisei 29 / 2017. November 6 of that year falls on a monday. That calender shows a wednesday november 6th. The old year the manga took place pre sayonara was 2018 (beginning of chapter 7 has a date that takes place in that year). November 6th of that year takes place on a tuesday. That anime calender doesn't work for either years.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol.6 Ch.50 - Seven Goodbyes ⑫ - 4.png (1370x2048, 632K)

What are you talking about? What chapter? I'm pretty sure she was never willing to let him walk out of their lives. If you talk about when he resigned, the 5 of them were ok to take him back as a tutor later, don't see how it's fucked and what Yotsuba has to do with this. Even more, she did tell the truth to Yotsuba early on since the Rena shit appeared just after she saw the pic so how is she fucked as a character when she did everything right?

That's the anime and again, it still doesn't narrow it down to a specific day. You need to a specific day to reach the conclusion of 4/28.

What's to stop it from being on 5/5/2023?

hopefags absolutely btfo

When did Itsuki realize OG lolikano is Yotsuba anyways?
Can't be anything later than seven goodbyes, since by then half of them tried to get him fired

The anime calender

She knew from chapter 1 after looking at the picture. The sisters can recognize each other even if they are dressed the same. She would also remember Yotsuba's story about meeting a boy in Kyoto.

Begin the COPE

Attached: NINO IS THE BRIDE.png (1214x1494, 1.26M)

>this "convenient" timing of Yotsuba admitting to being lolikano and now the date of marriage
This is the biggest red herring Negi did so far. Screencap this to prove me wrong in few months.

>Negi is careful with date and number he choose
>also Negi;completely fucked over the class arrangement,the date of mock exam and recently the quint's year of high school

Yeah, he definitely doesn't seem like he's looking ahead. I'm not sure where that came from.
The only thing that remains to be seen is if some other quint forms some sort of connection with this guy.

Yotsubride?

The worst part is I know it's not even Yotsubros pushing it, but the same shitposters who used to shitpost with Ichika, began shitposting with Miku and are now using Yotsuba for their shitposting agenda. Sad!

>When did Itsuki realize OG lolikano is Yotsuba anyways?
Yotsuba told them about meeting Shotarou in chapter 85 flashback.

Conclusion Yotsuba is finally worst than Miku

Nigga all of the girls met Fuutaro at least once. This argument is bad and you should feel bad.

Yeah, the fact that this theory relies on Negi to be that careful with dates makes it not so believable to me. It could easily be 5/5 if Negi forgot about Golden Week.

>I'm not sure where that came from.
Literally one seething shitposter who can only cry red herring or flat out lies.

It would be 1999 days after.

>This is the biggest red herring
The only big red herring here is Itsuki.

Heh... get ready, chump.

Attached: itsuki.jpg (954x712, 77K)

That was not Fuut.

Call them what they are, coward. They are Nino falseflaggers.

Let me also use this logic
How does it work when November 6th, 2017 is a Monday, yet all of them are in school on the day before on Sunday? November 5th is chapter 23 when Miku rejects Maeda for Ichika and Raiha collapses during classes, which happens a day before the trip

Attached: x2.png (1115x1600, 681K)

Pretty much. I'm a Yotsubafag but unlike the Yotsuba=lolikano theory this feels like way too out there, it would be neat if true though.

>chapter 32
>Fuutarou was looking at Nino again
what does Negi mean by this?

Attached: x19.png (1426x2048, 1.05M)

That feel when user destroyed the whole theory with one post.

People have been coping for a long time already.

I'm going to marry Nino!

Attached: 1557951035738.jpg (1382x2048, 503K)

That doesn't make sense. If you add 2000 days to 2017/11/06, you get 2023/04/29. Not 28.

This Yotsuba theory doesn't work on any level.

Hopefags BTFO

Coping for 2000 days

user, it's something any monkey could do if he takes a fucking calculator

>If you add 2000 days
Fucking brainlet, you add 1999 days because November 6 would be day fucking 1 already.

We know, cake manager-san.

Read the thread.

When she saw the pic of Fuut and Lolinako. The quints know who is who, even in their loli form.

Holy shit are you mathematically stupid that you don't even know how where to start counting your basic numbers?

Is "kisser" the last trump card Itsuki can pull to enter the bowl? We know she has to enter the bowl at some point, and that would put her on the map in a big way even so close to the end of the story.

You forgot one counter argument that always works. Red herring.

That kinda destroys the theory doesn't it?

It’s hilarious how badly people don’t want the wedding day to be 4/28 when everything says it’s true

this, proof:
play.crystal-lang.org/#/r/6y8m

That's the fucking point, if you actually read the fucking thread, you'd add 1999 instead of 2000 because November 6 is already Day 1.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Feels good being on the winning side

Attached: 1558299854778.jpg (1370x2048, 1.01M)

I said that it's either late october (Probably October 29) or early November, seldom are the ones on November, usually they are late at starting the school year. So, they have a week of preparation for the trip. Some say it's on a Monday, some on a Tuesday, Even for me that baffles me.

>everything says it's true
How does it work when November 6th, 2017 is a Monday, yet all of them are in school on the day before on Sunday? November 5th is chapter 23 when Miku rejects Maeda for Ichika and Raiha collapses during classes, which happens a day before the trip

Would be kind of an asspull out of nowhere when’s she’s had 0 interest before then

No, really, explain this: They are at school the day before the trip. Raiha collapses during class. 17/11/04 is a Monday. How are they at school on Sunday?

Numbers theory BTFO

>I love you
>I know
>What? I meant my sisters who are behind you. You thought I was talking about you?
Great confession there, user.

I feel like part of the reason she may be hiding this is because she boasted about setting an example for everyone, and then ironically ended up being the one holding them back.

That's not just entering the bowl, that's being declared the winner as soon as you step foot in the stadium

Yikes, just wait man Negi will explain in due time after Yotsubas wedding

Yeah, everything makes sense when you ignore the reasons it doesn't!

NOOO BUT MY NUMBER THEORY AAAHHH LET ME JUST HAVE ONE FORESHADOWING IT'S NOT FAIR WHY DOES NINO GET ALL THE FORESHADOWING AAAAH HE'S LOOKING STRAIGHT I SWEAR HE IS

Maybe Yotsuba never tell to Fuutarou about her identity lolinakano

Why so insecure?

Attached: 1549441332018.png (874x525, 238K)

Negi is a hack. The dates I used for the theory is from real life. But I can use the calendar given from the anime and still produce the same outcome. By having November 6 at a wednesday it still produces equal results.

There's a big 11 on a calendar behind fuutarou on the page where Raiha is hungry.

Are you referring to the ninofag method?

Reminder for the 428 theorycrafters that Raiha could be wearing her school uniform to the wedding because she has nothing better to wear, them being poorfags and all.

This. Like holy shit, Negi has admitted multiple times that he has fucked up multiple things regarding these details.

don't trigger the autist, user.

Just...11th month is November.

People complained about the universe bending over for Miku but this thread showed us the space continuum itself has to warp in order to have any chance for Yotsuba to win. Sasuga Kubo Haruba-sensei

Reminder that all of Ichika's roles in movies die an early death

Oh, right, that's a good point. I'd forgotten that the bride = kisser link is pretty concrete. And now that I think about it, I don't think Itsuki would knowingly stab her sister like that.

Me and my wife!

Attached: IMG_20190519_151438.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Asked Negi on twitter, can someone translate?

Attached: file.png (384x78, 11K)

Ninofags afraid of losing this bad

Okay so the theory works if I disregard the author, throw evidence to the wind and take from headcanon. Got it.

>lmao, this is some reaching.

Nino or Yotsuba end is the best outcome, Yotsuba end but with Itsuki wingmanning for her is the GOAT ending.

Ninotards are already sweating bullets. Pretty funny if you ask me.

>pulling shit out of your ass
But I have no problems with Yotsuba winning.

Pretty much the only solution.

For what? Theory has already been disproven.

>"Sorry, that's by accident"

2017 didn't have a wednesday at 11/6, only year that make sense for the anime is 2019

>Who's Yotsuba?

And so you know I'm not memeing, here's the text
すみません、それは偶然です

>Theory has already been disproven.
No it wasn't the theory was technically correct because the anime calender landed the 6th on Wednesday. Of course you'd get wrong results if you follow a real life calendar. This is literally where it all started, in the anime calendar. Even the chink link explains it there.

you just missed the big chance to swap the pics.
guaranteed 20+ replies.

The anime staff made a mistake and used a 2019 calendar.

kek, yotsubafags back on suicide watch.

>E-excuse me, i-it was a c-coindcidence
lmao you can definitely hear his sweat falling down from that text alone.

So what you're saying is that this all happened in the future and there's a chance for me to go romance one of the quints before she meets Fuuts?

They aren't real Yotsubros, they are anti-Ninofags who use whatever quint they think they can shitpost against Nino with. It was Ichika, then it was Miku, now it's Yotsuba.

link to the tweet

It's a fake tweet.

The theory only works if you use anime dates, not the manga. Negi had nothing to do with it, it's a blunder from the anime staff.

The dates are from real life.
Labour Thanksgiving Day happened (before he retconned the year to be 2017) on 2018/11/23 which was Friday.
He was using a real-life callendar.
Does anyone have this page from the volume release? It's should be a Thursday in 2017

Attached: s2.png (1426x2048, 1.1M)

how delusional can you get? I'm almost missing Nino niggers and their dumbass parallels. Almost.

Attached: 1446035988583.png (473x488, 192K)

It's a fake tweet.

>I love you
*LOVE

Attached: 1557262316164.png (2230x1600, 918K)

Feels good

Attached: 1553387155019.gif (729x728, 275K)

Ichicute didn't deserve this, bros

Attached: 1558341304476.jpg (1295x2048, 634K)

>I'm almost missing Nino niggers and their dumbass parallels. Almost.
They posted their dumb parallels already, you're free to look at that instead of this.

>I asked Negi on twitter but don't know Japanese to translate his reply
Seems legit

>h-he's OBVIOUSLY lying amirite guys
lmao you can definitely hear his sweat falling down from this text alone.

Surely Negi would make sure it's correct, right? It's an important foreshadowing.
Ah, mistakes happen, whatever. They'll fix it in BDs for sure!

Did he consider leap years?

Good job, you got me.
Plus why would he answer at 4am?

Funny thing about the numbers theory is that it REQUIRES Negi to be precise with his calculation of dates and then you get shit like

Attached: The Quintessential Quintuplets - c036 (v05) - p070 [dig] [Kodansha Comics] [danke-Empire] {HQ}.jpg (2587x3684, 3.61M)

Literally who

So there are 3 possible outcomes to this.
Manga, Anime and Real life. I'll do the 2 later tonight. I'm too tired from this.

Anime has November 6 at wednesday
Manga has it at Tuesday.

didn't he also made a mistake with the dates of the mock test and Fuu's birthday?

Stop being retarded.

This proves it then.
November 6th would be a Monday

anime is in 2019
manga before 7gb is 2018
after 7gb is 2017

Best girl

Attached: 1553274075692.png (939x1403, 668K)

Sadly, she did. She had a great opportunity to win the Fuutaroubowl, but she squandered it by putting her lust above her sisters, something Fuutarou cannot abide.

>castle wedding hall
>uesugi eatery reopened
>her and fuuts' pastry boss at the wedding on the bride's side
>bracelet
>earrings
>fuutarou's three preferences
>the kiss declaration
>fuuts checking out her lips
>fuuts thinking of her when talking about love with yots
>raiha looking at her after the wedding flashforward where she looks at the bride
>fuuts falling on her like the kisser fell on him
IT'S
NOT
FAIR

Attached: 1557636624022.jpg (1451x2048, 340K)

this proves Negi can't even be consistent with dates in the same fucking month since the day before November 6th would be a Sunday and they were attending school.

Yeah, getting baited this hard by Negi will be hard for you guys.

I'm going to be doing it by the starting month and not by the year.

Are you dumb? You're working under the assumption that the trip started on November 6th.
This proves that it didn't.

>r-r-red herr...ing...

lol if Negi is that genius of an author, then losing is fine.

>manga before 7gb is 2018
>after 7gb is 2017

What?

It's not fair for other quints you mean

Attached: IMG_20190519_151258.jpg (1536x2048, 319K)

>ninotards and mikuspics getting riled up over a fucking calendar

Attached: laughing_aoki_kimura.png (640x480, 296K)

You say that but then fuuts apologized to her before she did. You guys love to project yourselves onto him so you expect him to hold a grudge/hate her when in reality he forgave her.

ahaha

Attached: Red Herring.jpg (1115x1600, 669K)

something similar happened to OG love live although the circumstances were different

Is it that surprising?
An early revelation means that the tension is gone and the party is over. Naturally people won't like that.
But if that means the shitposting might stop, then I'm OK with it.

>still pushing a theory you know doesn't work on any level
Dumb shitposter

there was a retcon, on the original release labor thanksgiving day was on friday 11/23 which happened on 2018, then at the end of 7gb on ebata's resume whe see the year is 2017, later releases of earlier chapters change the date of yotsuba's date to thursday to reflect this change

I'm not pushing any theories though, I'm just lurking right now and it's funny seeing you retards seethe over it.

Don't forget your astrology charts when you complain to Negi about how she should have been the bride

It's already proven wrong.
>Negi is using a real life calendar
>November 6th would happen on Monday
>They would have to have classes on November 5th, a Sunday
>That means it wasn't November 6th

Has nobody translated or scanlated the chapter?

Can someone explain for a retard why Yotsuba’s “confession” chapter is titled Magic Spell?

Fuck off with the astrology.

I'm pretty sure Yotsuba mentions it in that chapter,read it

It's about holding the hand of the sick person to make them feel better.
Their mother thaught them this "magic"

>everyone thinking Itsuki is irrelevant
Wasn't being irrelevant why Yotsubafags thought Yotsuba was special? Doesn't this just give that advantage to Itsuki giving her an even bigger advantage so that her ending seems like a twist and not a main girl ending?

Attached: 1557618891607.jpg (1912x2746, 1.14M)