So I just began watching Code Geass for the first time. I've seen the first three episodes

So I just began watching Code Geass for the first time. I've seen the first three episodes.

Why is this guy so willing to serve Britannie even after they clearly killed innocents and shot him in the back? He literally wakes up maybe less an hour later and told to get in a mech to fight the rebels and he doesn't bat an eyelid.

Attached: Suzaku253.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

He does more retarded stuff, just think of it as being low IQ

He is just an eleven after all.

How do you play Britannia Chess?

They need him to do random deeply stupid shit to keep things interesting.
Him having an actual personality beyond being the good guy, or lelouche's bestest buddy is bad I guess.
He can't want anything
However him trying to assurp lelouche and become the emperor of japan and overthrow britania with the power of some random witch like CC would have been a nice out of nowhere twist.

He's a japanese uncle tom

>Hold up, you guys shot me in the back!
>Uh... no it wasn't?
>Damn those rebels! They tricked me!

He's the typical Japanese guy in the show. Follows orders, stays in line, doeen't question authority.

he is a magical ninja he needs no reason

He's trying to change the sadness of the world peacefully by working through the system. And to that end, he forces himself to ignore the fact that Britannia is evil to the core just like he forcefully convinced himself that Lelouch wasn't Zero in S1.
The contradiction ends up making him suffer for the majority of the series.

>I've seen the first three episodes. Why is this guy so willing to serve Britannie
Why don't you watch the rest of the show and find out, fucktard?

He's a literal bugman. Totally incapable of independent thought or challenging authority.

>still no movie rips
come on at least one of you faggots has to work at sakuracon or any other place where they show the movie so you can leak the movie

He wants to die

>sakuracon
GAYMEN

Suzaku is selfish in a fucking crazy way.
He killed his own dad to force a surrender to Britannia and reduce the overall bloodshed, and from the trauma of doing that he fights against the rebels because they would undermine any "good" created from his dad's death.

Also he wants to die.

This. He thought that if he earned enough good boy points, the Elevens would get to be people.

Attached: D5lWsHQXkAEOia7.png (172x240, 80K)

He's lived entirely on a diet of crayon and lighter fluid. Don't be too hard on him.

he's got daddy issues

Lelouch and Suzaku are both morons in different ways. Suzaku needs more cynicism and Lelouch needs more humility.

Like most people, he'd make a fine nazi

CC wins.

>Never ask questions ever if the means to find the answer is available even though one method is significantly less effort.

Gee, I wonder why.

Fuck me. Wrong person.

lul

Attached: 8062d9e2-ce77-4c36-adb7-5f3fdcb718a3..jpg (980x980, 67K)

Because he had front row seats to Japan getting assfucked for trying to resist at any cost and in order to change that fate he killed his own father, thus cementing his conviction through guilt.

Attached: rip momcc.jpg (1533x735, 235K)

Daily reminder
FUCK JAPAN and
FUCK JAPANESE """""""PEOPLE"""""

Attached: 7655t.jpg (1061x1500, 890K)

They explain it in greater and greater detail as the story goes on, so you could just keep watching, but if you don't mind spoilers he's a massive hypocrite who spouts moralfag philosophy and then ignores it whenever it doesn't work out in his favor. A large part of his character arc is him coming to terms with how far up his own ass he is and figuring out how to extricate himself from it

>The contradiction ends up making him suffer for the majority of the series.
Not to mention pissing off the majority of viewers regardless of whatever reasoning was involved in him doing what he did.

The emotional response is typically frustration and anger at this character.
Suzaku sucks (britannian) balls.

>sense
>in a Suzaku thread
Excuse me sir, are you okay?

But Lelouch is the moron that won, so his moral failings and boneheaded decisions don't matter to us!

ITT Code fucking Geass being too deep for Yea Forums

you have to capture the king instead of check mating it

Jesus Christ! Why did it take so long to get an accurate response?

>Why is this guy so willing to serve Britannie even after they clearly killed innocents and shot him in the back?
The people they killed are rebels who staged terrorist attacks against Britannia. The one giving the order to attack civilians is the Viceroy.

>He literally wakes up maybe less an hour later and told to get in a mech to fight the rebels and he doesn't bat an eyelid.
So he's suppose to join the rebels even though he's a Britannian soldier? Did you even watch the show?

The person with the flashiest hand movements wins.

would you?

Attached: 1522100938262.jpg (703x1000, 88K)

He's a slut.

>fanfics
cringe

you want spoilerz instead?

In the ass

I've seen the fucking show, Suzaku is a bugman. Faced with the same dilemmas he has faced, almost nobody would make the ridiculously subservient decisions he does, he is completely against opposing authority for any reason no matter how oppressive it is.

He killed his dad to end the war but his plan didn't account for the japanese people forming resistance movements to the annexation of their country and thus bringing an era of terrorism. So he joined the military for 2 reasons
1. Try and change the system and stop the rebellion to make the peace a reality, even if its built on a lie
2. If failing that, then at least die at the hands of a japanese patriot, as that would be the only way he could appropiately be brought to justice in his mind

This. Gooks going to gook. Suzaku rides that abuse cock hard.

It's because they're going to give Suzaku Pizza Hut pizza for life.

>lel
>ouch
has there been any other show with a meme name like the MC here? just lel my fucking ouch.

Attached: ff122d.jpg (842x588, 79K)

Fuck you OP. Suzaku is the true good guy of the show and Lelouch is a mass murdering monster in the name of disturbing what could be a stable system if it wasn't for the JLF and other trigger happy violent motherfuckers in Area 11.

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA

>tfw there is a character who is literally you

Attached: 1911851-01.jpg (256x179, 7K)

Lots of people in real life join their governing country's military even when they are privately skeptical of its government and laws. Suzaku is one such a person, but as an anime.

>Show could focus on actual interesting characters like Milly and Lloyd
>Instead excessive screen time is given to some asshole who freaks out about oranges and a rebel thug with a tryhard bandana around his head