She has good design

She has good design

Attached: 1557705491219.jpg (1165x758, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hgyf71oc5Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_9nfYT3QyQ
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55152852
youtube.com/watch?v=PoqFwp-ZmA4
docdroid.net/RrJAy8W/magnum-opus.doc#page=19
youtube.com/watch?v=pI7Jc-fSQQ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't believe cucks still love her

>tumblr hair

Attached: 15540497057.png (551x491, 261K)

go away narutard

why is she so perfect

She does. If only Kishimoto had worked on her personality a bit more.

Attached: 9yrdchjj.jpg (1280x719, 71K)

Naruto should end after Pain's arc, Deidara killed Sasuke, Neji alive, Lee vs Naruto to decided who's gonna be hokage

Attached: Ochako.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

That's a retarded plot,what about the entire purpose of pain arc with Naruto learning what Sasuke felt to fulfill revenge,experience loss and stuff?

Too bad that's where the "good" about her ends.

Kage summit was kino and every second of Madara was worth the horrible war arc too.
Should've just cut the Hogoromo bits and Kaguya shit and it'd be fine.

Attached: 7AF4807E-C57E-46C2-BE13-8A84090B0C7E.jpg (640x480, 50K)

What the fuck is tumblr hair?

That's still absolutely cold-blooded killer. Telling a guy who had his parents murdered that a third party is retarded because he doesn't have parents.
Honestly if Kishi had ended the show with Sakura doing sociopath shit I would have believed it.

She'd be more respectable than the beta bitch she became too.

Agreed. If she did more shit like that, I honestly would’ve liked her a lot more. Just imagine her doing this on purpose to get Sauce to snap.

Sad part is, it would be a good way to show the implied intelligence she has. Having to do mind-breaking shit requires some level of understanding that never really gets shown in the series for Sakura.

>main male protagonist
>winds up forgetting his childhood crush when he realizes it's unattainable
>hooks up with someone else

>main female protagonist
>continues to crush on someone who genuinely hated her from pretty much Day 1
>never grows out of it and has a marriage even her kid finds pathetic

But user, it's okay. She forgot the basic, most easily remembered detail about the kid who she's supposedly in love with. It happens.

True. They says she’s the top of her class, but she acts like a dumbass through the series.

Did D&D work with Kishi all along?

>imagine sakura doing this to both sasuke and naruto
>imagine her getting them to fight one another for her amusement

Imagine her doing that with Genjutsu.

Your sarcasm really highlights that really poor writing on Kishi's behalf. He didn't need to be so fucking brutal to get Sasuke to be upset with her but he's like "You know what, I'm going to get this girl to straight up waste a guy by bringing up dead parents"

Kishi's awareness of characterization is amazing, unless this is some "Even geniuses can be retards" statement but I doubt he was doing something so high IQ.

I mean sure, there could be an excuse in situations where emotions overwrite her big brains but through entire series she almost never displayed impressive intelligence feats.

Inari is sitting at the table eatin beans, barley keeping it together and Sakura fucking says
>um- why is this picture torn?
>Inari has been looking at it all the time while we eat
>someones face is gone, is that deliberate?
this bitch has no care

Karin's design is better.

Attached: 61f965bd73cdbf1fefd75df72e95c57d.jpg (261x500, 19K)

It’s not.

Uzumaki genes

I wish karin was sarada's real mom. Karin and suigetsu like sarada so much.... Imagine the butthurt from sasusaku.

Attached: 56256342_181777872807017_1155566959652456649_n.jpg (480x480, 51K)

>sarada's real mom
She is, Orochimaru implanted superior Uzumaki egg into Sakura's womb, that's how Sarada was created. It's only matter of time before Mitsuki and Sarada start making babies for Orochimaru.

Attached: e8dea47b6cc3af3d27d42dece2e8df66.jpg (564x704, 47K)

It was too soon for Uzumaki + Uchiha. The Boruto Generation will have Uchiha + Uzumaki + Hyuuga and sadly whatever garbage genes Sakuras family has in one kid.

Only Mitsuki can fix the damage Sakura did to the Uchiha gene pool.

Attached: the_new_uchiha_clan.jpg (563x313, 33K)

Where?

>borusara
sadly, it's set in stone.

Shame because its the most boring pairing. Id even take purple x burrito over salad x boruto desu

>sadly, it's set in stone.
It is, and i hate it too. My personal choices are Misuki x Sarada, Sumire x Boruto( x Hanabi) and Shikadai x his commie waifu.

Attached: a8724d2bb706c14a6f17858a2a1c43aa.jpg (564x612, 62K)

Damn, even louise valliere wasn't this cruel and abusive.

I really hate Sarada's personalty and she strikes me as Sakura 2.0 combined with sasuke's edginess/autism, which makes me think that Sakura exists solely to appeal to the narusaku and narusasu shippers. I guess Kishi wants to have his cake and eat it too.

Attached: F8741DDB-DCC7-492D-9447-A2BD1C68A643.jpg (973x1466, 391K)

>She'd be more respectable than the beta bitch she became too.
That's because being her being evil would me we were actually suppose to hate her.

>The autistic Sakura bashing starts again.

I wonder how many waifufags are going to use it to prop up their girl.

>on pixiv
>entire boruto tag is borusumi or borusara
Imagine if another girl came along and just swooped up boruto towards the end like what happened with naruto

Even though I ship borusumi, I actually want that to happen, preferably by a Nagatoro clone or a shana clone.

We need more Hyuga incest.

Attached: fun-with-huyga-aunt.jpg (460x743, 54K)

Imagine the look on hinata's face as she watches bort and her sister walk down the isle

Ouch.

What the hell is Sakura's problem? she is more of a bitch then louise ever was and louise was at least a noble (so you expect her to be arrogant) that got bullied by her fellow nobles and had boyfriend that kept cheating on her, What is Sakura's excuse?

Being the only child.

Well, she is Hyuga too, so she probably just thinks it's usual Hyuga family bonding. She herself fought her sister naked.

Attached: 69080929_p0.png (1600x1848, 930K)

She got bullied, defended by Ino, left Ino because they both liked Sasuke, an thinks Naruto is trying his best to make her life miserable, even though he just wants someone to pay attention to him and actually like him for once.

Attached: 1AC9D420-4AE4-4605-B1B3-0E4CF1415409.jpg (527x599, 106K)

>What the hell is Sakura's problem?
She is clanless mutt, literal white trash, so she acts like one.

Attached: narutoverse_white_trash.jpg (590x332, 26K)

speaking of which were does she get her pink hair from?

Get over yourself faggot

Attached: 100039383.gif (350x258, 2.06M)

>set in stone
But it isn’t? No ship is until it happens, no matter how much shipperbait is thrown in

Are you just going to spend 500+ posts in this thread complaining about Sakura like is the only flawed character in the series.

Oh, wait, I forgot, everyone here likes inoffensive and demure girls who crushes on the self-insert.

Get a better pink haired waifu, pinkshitfag.

>stop having a negative opinion on my waifu

You make retarded posts like this and then you wonder why people mock you so much?

First of all, only one of those are mine, seconded off, you are just mad that even someone like Louise is a better person then your waifu.

>The Louisefag shows up again because people care about Sakura than his borderline WHO pink-haired waifu.

And how is your waifufagging any better?

These are not opinions, just venomous hate. It's like high school girl gossip.

Defending Sakura in general gives the haters enough of an excuse to mock you since they can't comprehend someone liking something they don't like.

I like how people are using Sakura as a platform to prop up their shitty waifu. Talk about rent free.

From her real father, her mother was a lying slut who cucked her husband.

>people care about Sakura
Or you spam the thread more often

>don't you envy him being alone
Did she not know the guy she was in love with was an orphan too? Did she know anything about sasuke before becoming teammates?

>Louise
>the girl that is from the series that basically jump started the Isekai craze and is one of the four tsundere wonders
>borderline WHO pink-haired waifu
Also Louise isn't even my waifu, Mine is.

Nice trips

>just venomous hate. It's like high school girl gossip.
You’re the only one who treats it like anything more than just disliking a fictional character

Did any of his classmates know he was an orphan?

You like her, others don’t. What’s the problem?

We can hope, but they probably gonna pander to NaruSasu shippers (they are the majority after all), so new Naruto will finally fuck female new Sasuke.

>Also Louise isn't even my waifu, Mine is.
They are both forgettable trash. Stop caring them to Sakura just because they aren't as popular.

This tread is another example that it is more than simple hate.

If only it was as simple as that. The territory Sakura hate gets into is "I don't like her and you shouldn't like her either! Stop saying nice things about her at once!"

>they aren't as popular.
Gotta stop you there. Louise is a very recognizable character as much as Sakura

Attached: 17814ed4c0eca92c13559d5b26f12296.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Once you start comparing Sakura to characters like louise instead of hinata, you can see how delusional the sakurafag really is

She isn't. Just a flavor of the month.

It's more delusional comparing characters from two separate series'.

>Louise is a very recognizable character as much as Sakura
She is in fact she is one of the more popular Rie Kugimiya tsunderes in existence, which is really saying something.

Don't be silly, i am nice to Sakura. In fact i am doing her quest right now. I need to do something for her, so we can become friends, she is selfish bitch in the game too.

Attached: pink_quest.png (1022x598, 1.09M)

Is it true?

Attached: curios.jpg (528x376, 150K)

And just leave the Itachi storyline open since Sasuke dies before he can fight Itachi and learn the truth?

>inoffensive and demure girls who crushes on the self-insert.
I find that shit disgusting. Hinata is even worse than Sakura.

The thread is about Sakura, so it seems given to focus on her. Besides, she's one of the main characters. It's easy to ignore when some character with barely any screen-time has barely any character.

Based. I don't like the hair but her athletic body is to die for.

But my waifu isnt hinaturd...

Attached: images (1).jpg (620x350, 15K)

>Mine
>forgettable trash.
At least my waifu won the MC bowl (and had his kids even after he became a dragon) dispite being a secondary heroine (like hinata to be honest) and was useful and actually flat out killed a few people on her own. Your waifu, on the other hand, just chases after an edgelord (that might of cucked her) that tried to kill her and was so useless she never won any of her fights.

Pink hair is never a good design under any circumstances.

Attached: rapidly no.gif (300x168, 121K)

But it's fun watching pinkshit sperg out at characters that are not hinata or from other series.

Sucks to have shit taste, lad.

Wanna talk about it?

Attached: Satō_Matsuzaka.jpg (350x491, 33K)

Looking at this thread and the other one it's concerning how obsessive both sides are this character. The sakura white knightfags defending her against the other side who seem to talk about her more often than their own waifus.

Attached: 1546661355673.png (645x773, 11K)

First off: Sakura never wanted Naruto, so there was no winning or losing concerning the MC.

Second: Sakura was useful. You would know this if you actually read or watched the series instead of reading biased posts.

Third: No, she was not "cucked", that's just something assblasted Karinfags keep pushing even though their waifu is the one who's the cuck.

Stop using Sakura to make your waifu look good.

How do you like my boruto waifu?

Attached: Orochimilf.jpg (2480x3508, 507K)

>Pink hair is never a good design under any circumstances.
Just because Sakura is shit doesn't mean that all pink haired girls are shit, Sakura is just at the bottom of the barrel.

I am not using Sakura to make my waifu look, good, I am using my waifu to show how shit sakura really is.

>Second: Sakura was useful.
The way fooder characters sometimes are. By performing some limited task once and watching the rest of the time.
>Third: No, she was not "cucked"
Not directly but even her fucking kid thinks the marriage is a joke.

To be fair, my waifu did much more in 12 minutes then pinkshit did in the entire series.

Orochi a cute!

even though baby mitsuki's alittle creepy looking in that pic

>little bangs
>crack eyes
>chinese eyebrows
>is fat

Yeah I'll take sakura

>she was not "cucked"
This day was fucking glorious!

Attached: 6a2.jpg (2000x1600, 1.2M)

Who's your waifu?

So what you're saying is... you're using Sakura to make your waifu look good?

>The way fooder characters sometimes are. By performing some limited task once and watching the rest of the time.
>Saving lives as a medic is a once and limited task.

>Not directly but even her fucking kid thinks the marriage is a joke.
Literally not even true.

You don't have a waifu, fujo.

>Pink hair is never a good design under any circumstances.
Unless their are in twin tails.

Misuki's brother are hot too, Orochi is goodin designing babies.

Attached: 2243ba18eb30097bb44bf3e9c34fa76f.jpg (564x470, 42K)

Tell me, how many people have Sakura killed in a fight?

Tosaka.

Has sakura's haircut AND better personality

Attached: 20190519_110353.jpg (593x520, 93K)

>are hot too
is hot
Also uncle Suigetsu is adorable.

Attached: 752af997c8781b11b36e729d0b6a1a8c.jpg (564x797, 104K)

How many have Naruto killed in a fight?

Checkmate.

>look mom, I posted it again!
You realize 12 year olds have very limited social awareness and tact, right?

>Filler character.

Oh yeah, mmhm. I hear ya.

Her excuse is that she's a twelve year old. Children say the stupidest shit with little regard for who they might hurt.

O.K. then how many people have sakura BEATEN in a fight? I also find the fact that Naruto never had to kill anyone to be stupid.
The problem is that she never growns up mentally.

>naruto online
Why is that game actually fun? It's weird as fuck man.

You realize that she was the smartest person in her class, right? Also nothing excuses her not knowing that her crush lost his parents too.

Being waifu fag in Naruto must really suck. Kishi couldn't write a decent female character if his life depended on it.

Probaby Kishimoto hadn't still decided about Sasuke past at that time.

>Naruto was a little shit and said the rudest things to people when he was a little kid, but the Anti-Sakurafags happen to ignore that for some reason.

>pinkshit
Does nothing until sasori arc then continues doing nothing for the rest of the series
>filler character
Almost achieves dream in a single arc

Hmmm

>O.K. then how many people have sakura BEATEN in a fight?
>Moving the goalposts.

Sakura never actually lost a fight either.

>book smarts = social awareness
How autistic are you? You can be the smartest motherfucker in existence and still have no ability to socialize effectively.

I recall him being disrespectful towards authorities but when did he say offensive shit to other kids? At best there is that time at the bridge when he told the kid what a fag he was ... if my memory serves right.

Sakura DID grow up mentally though. Sure, she still had a crush on Sauce, but she she wasn't a bitch to Naruto during Shippuden. How is that not considered 'growing up'?

I like to collect ninjas and make teams from them, it's fun for me.

> emotionally misleading Naruto to love her because of peer pressure to kill their former classmate if he won't

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Because he only watched the anime that had filler where Sakura would revert back to her Part 1 self randomly even though that never happened in the manga.

Though you got to admit lying about liking him is kind of a dick move and she did regress as a character.

I agree, but it just seems odd that a what is essentially a mobile game can be so enjoyable.

She is the only Kunoichi in Naruto who isn’t a jobber or useless

Oh, and she is also the hottest

>Changemymind

Attached: B714687B-90D1-4B61-B9FA-27E037FB68FD.jpg (443x332, 23K)

She didn't do it to hurt Naruto though. She did it because she first hand how much her promise had hurt him. The only problem is she didn't recognize that Naruto was no longer only trying to get Sauce back for her promise, but he genuinely wanted to bring Sauce back for his own sake.

I play on pc, while browsing or watching new series, pretty comfy.

The rock village chick was cool and competent too.

Based and redpilled

Do new servers still open up like daily? I feel like starting again.

Its a little creepy how obsessed you are with sakura...

No.

Attached: d730b0698ceaea9ede99d9f9119b91b9.jpg (564x807, 35K)

>defending a character means you're obsessed
Shhh, go back to jerking off Tosaka tripfag.

Oh wow that sounds absolutely awful

Attached: 1499436912836.jpg (592x336, 52K)

Agree
Konan is definetly the hottest character in Naruto

Attached: 96D364B0-8DC3-4538-98DF-784F28073B8C.jpg (472x650, 25K)

>Do new servers still open up like daily
Yes, but be carefull with your money, there was a bug on HK servers, and a lot of people just lost their jonin medals, still no answer from support.
Also Sasuke and Karin are good together.

Attached: Karin_Sasuke_hotspring.png (1279x718, 1.09M)

Holy fuck, how could I forget. BEST WAIFU. Although she fucked up by not destroying the Rinnengan.

HK servers?

Was Konan tacking dick from Pain and other Akatsuki members?

Attached: E517E201-553C-42E6-A642-D8A3626EB18B.jpg (489x627, 36K)

You defend her IN EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THREAD ABOUT HER and with an obsessive air to it, too... as if she's real or something. Idk man, youre a weird guy

Attached: 20190520_162844.jpg (600x868, 329K)

Hong Kong region. Also this is not offtopic, because Karin is my waifu, and i made team with her and Sasuke.

Attached: sarada's_parents.jpg (563x540, 37K)

Woah based Hidan

And you shit on her every single thread. If I'm weird, so are you.

I like her with Obito, they could have some sad little affair because both were very lonely, and Pain is corpse.

Attached: are-you-watching-rin.jpg (563x467, 49K)

I doubt it. Seems like every character in Naruto has oneitis. Konan had a pretty severe case too.

I dont shit on her in every thread. Only when there's a sakura-shitting fest.

Attached: images.jpg (620x348, 27K)

> elegant kuudere
> very gentle and supportive with the loved ones
> competent, developed her own jutsus

Yahiko was lucky bastard.

Attached: 2bca542445f416d585dff772ef32e7b8.jpg (480x640, 49K)

>there's a sakura-shitting fest.
So... every Sakura thread?

And that's basically every thread. Only like 1-2/10 naruto threads are good now. Every other time it devolves into shipper wars and waifufaggotry, and all I want to do is discuss Naruto.

>all I want to do is discuss Naruto.
You are free to suggest other topic, most anons start waifu wars when they bored and have nothing better to discuss.

Too bad. Thanks to hinautists and pinkikes, all naruto threads are doomed to waifu hell

Why was watching Sauce get his chest caved in by a BIG BLACK rapping ninja so enjoyable?
youtube.com/watch?v=Hgyf71oc5Ww
Post other best fights too.

>other best fights
Madara vs 5 kages gang bang.

Attached: Madara_vs_5_kages.png (1081x723, 498K)

>Raikage and Onoki look horrified, they know what's going to happen
>Mei and Tsunade seem scared stiff
>Gaara looks as if he doesn't know what's about to happen
POOR LITTLE KAGES

>Tsunade seem scared stiff
Weak Senju DISGUST me, your grandfather had fun with me all night long.

Attached: 19c54dd10d2c9bb94f1e05f17ae1e8de.jpg (564x832, 66K)

Don't leave splinters with the BIG WOOD DONG please.

Dance with me! Fuck, Madara canonically was saying that to all his opponents.

Attached: Hashimada_dance.jpg (563x564, 44K)

Holy shit.

Nice.

Attached: 911dd522134950fddd43325b400ec2e2.jpg (418x778, 41K)

Attached: F4780765-C428-44FF-9CA5-6F541BFAF387.jpg (500x300, 56K)

Onoki looks bored.

He knows his will will be broken sooner than his back

You can’t break what’s already broken.

There’s literally nothing wrong with praising or criticizing a character. If you want to praise her, others are free to criticize her. Not once have I seen anyone tell pinkshitfag he’s not allowed to like Sakura, but he seems intent on replying to everybody who has something bad to say.

She was cuter with long hair.

She's bland as fuck just like every other slut that isn't that isn't Shizune or Sumire. They're designs are plain done right for my cock.

>They're designs are plain done right for my cock.
>Sumire
Please don’t say such naughty things about my wife

Attached: 100937393.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Yes user, I get it she's a bitch, cunt, etc. she still looked cute with long hair though.

Based

I don’t see anybody else defending their waifu nearly as much as you. Notice how you’re the only one anybody calls pinkshitfag for this exact reason. Find a waifufag of any other character who is as identifiable as you.

Sumire, Temari and Shizune are technically good looking people of the Naruto series

Except I'm not pinkshitfag nigger. Pinkshitfag is the guy who more than likely makes these threads, and that's certainly not me.

Why was Madara so based?
>gets bored of 1v5, makes it 5v1 in the other direction
>do you want me to use 25 susanoos

Have any of you guys ever fantasized about raping Sakura?

Attached: 864AFC3B-5D34-4CAE-B842-A073BDF38D8C.png (371x705, 208K)

Based on how you replied, now I actually believe you’re not pinkshitfag. Which adds to my point that pinkshitfag is probably the most identifiable user in these threads.

Kishi knew everything powerscale wise had been thrown out the window so he had fun. That fight also showed how strong Onoki was, fucker destroyed a shit ton of the clones and their fucking chakra mechs.

How do you think salad was made? Sauce put pinkshit under genjutsu for TWO AND A HALF MINUTES, then had his way with her and went back into his woods to avoid dealing with her when she comes to

>If only Kishimoto had worked on her tits a bit more.
fixed

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_9nfYT3QyQ

>No doujin of Obito raping Sakura once he realizes she is the Rin of Team 7.

Shame.

Now this is peak tumblr.

How big?
I'm sure there must be some rape fics for that.

Attached: 25cdbbc6fdaaf6566398ef8b98c08fcc.jpg (615x960, 58K)

Obito is for madara.

This. Madara brainwashed the shota Obito hard.

I remember reading some 8 chapter fic about the Naruto world essentially becoming like Kuroinu and being super patriarchal where women were just sex slaves but I can’t remember the name of it.

>there are people who actually believe itachi could beat MADARA
>some of these people might actually be in this thread
How do you live with being so retarded?

Yeah, Chibito was groomed, poor guy.

Attached: grooming.jpg (480x800, 56K)

This is kinda hot, link for moar

>How big?
Bigger than Tsunade and also make her taller while keeping her long hair.

Remove rinnegam and he can't do shit against Itachi.

Dude, without the rinnegan he still has PERFECT SUSANOO. What does Itachi have that can protect him against something that can literally cut off mountaintops?

Disgusting. Women should all be alphas with men at their knees like begging dogs.

Don't know the author of that one, but pixiv like Madaobi, there are a lot of stuff pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55152852

Attached: 49923168_p5_master1200.jpg (1100x600, 494K)

>Bigger than Tsunade
I don't think that's possible.

Attached: 513dcd10240e78b92217217bc4dce8cc.jpg (480x501, 32K)

>Honestly if Kishi had ended the show with Sakura doing sociopath shit I would have believed it.

It did user, she's under sasukes genjutsu, thinking they had a child together she's raising sasukes and the biting bitch with glasses kid.
Everyday she's waiting for her husband to come home and fk her, her dry hole was never touched by superior Uchiha cock, she's been dreaming for 10+ years.

Attached: HAHAHAHA.gif (500x281, 2.49M)

Itachi has totuska blade and shield. It has been stated that both of them are invincible weapon. Madara has brute strength but Itachi uses brain

Yeah, right. Your clan traitor Danzo's bitch Itachi had ninja AIDs and would be raped by based Madara.

Attached: 50fdc6046f13669cec97896d477dc962.jpg (563x655, 50K)

Are you running the standard fire main, sasuke, kirin, hinata team?

Well, wasn't Madara a village traitor? I don't why people even hate Itachi. He was the only good thing about Naruto and that's why I watched it.

Are you running the standard fire main, sasuke, karin, hinata team?

ah the classic itachifag response. tell me, how does Itachi deflect attacks from multiple wood clone susanoo? the shield only blocks one side.

I have lighting main, and my team is Hinata(tank), Sasuke(dd, barrier, combo) and Karin(healer, combo) or Guy(dd, interrupter).

Earth Main is what CHADS play.

>wasn't Madara a village traitor
NO. Village was young, and Uchiha clan betrayed him, he fought for them, wanted to warn them about senjews lies, but ungrateful faggots wanted to suck Senju dicks and voted for Hashirama. His brother went full ninja reich pretty soon, made Uchiha police dogs, brainwashed first Uchiha, and then Second's student forced confused teen Itachi murder the whole clan. Madara tried to save his clan from that destiny, but they didn't listen to him, and now they dead.

Attached: f1015962a503dd080bf95c3d36557377.jpg (563x590, 47K)

You know that Madara created many clones because he was dead and had unlimited amount of chakra

Earth ninjas are good enough, I like Neji(good tank/debuff) and Mifune(cool sword user), Kakuzu Earth Grudge is fucking beast for top paying players.
Also Neji deserved better.

Attached: 44762013_p5_master1200.jpg (969x556, 208K)

Delete this image.

Attached: 1557642978978.jpg (500x375, 31K)

Tsunade used to be a flatty when she was a kid.
I will never not be mad at Kishi for trolling me into thinking that Sakura will grow up to be a titcow goddess.

Wasn't he just jealous because he didn't become leader?

Wtf he never implied Sakura would ever grow big boobs

That was the explanation on the surface. He overhears Tobirama telling Hashirama that he can't appoint Madara Hokage, and then when Hashirama tells Madara he'll appoint him second Hokage he says the village expects Tobirama to be second.
But when he shows Hashirama the Uchiha clan stone tablet he talks about "dreams of the future" i.e. infnite tsukuyomi and seems to imply that he's leaving the village because the world is still shit (which we see throughout the series that it is). As children, Hashirama and Madara said they wanted only to protect their brothers, but as an adult Hashirama says he'd kill his brother to protect the village.

Attached: Naruto v65-163.jpg (2037x3056, 1.12M)

Wrong.

>Muh Legendary Sannin parallels
>Tsunade being her mentor
Come on.

Like why didn't Tsunade forced to grow tits in the first place?

I can't understand what you're trying to say user.

He was just keeping it real. Naturo is more realistic than you think. Why are attractive girls such stuck-up cunts?

>Why are attractive girls such stuck-up cunts?
>implying ugly girls aren't this too.

No.

>Implying ALL girls aren't like that.

Holy shit, based Sakura putting brainlet orphans in their place.

You mean Sasuke?

Mirai is best girl

Attached: 1558308584182.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

Dead dad.

Cute tomboy, may be easy to fuck if treated well

That's when you know a girl is crazy in bed

true to life

Did shikamaru fuck her mom, and will he fuck her?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Cunt Sakura strikes again!

Yes

Attached: 18879016_1887174118203244_193783847744176128_n.jpg (480x480, 57K)

Is Sakura the true hero of Naruto according to its self-professed themes?

She has no special bloodline, she kinda just has to work for all she's got, and even though Naruto and Sasuke do most of the heavy lifting she does in the end play her role in stopping the stupid Moon Goddess thing.

Maybe it'll be her genes that let Sarada avert whatever fucking retarded long term keikaku the ayys have in motion.

She really doesn't matter because Naruto and Sasuke are the only ones who get Mary Sue powerups.

Attached: 3BF51998-44F1-4B2D-BCD6-5BD2BDD00A70.jpg (640x433, 59K)

When you actually look into the plot of Naruto the Crusader Kings thing becomes less of a joke and more of a "Oh fuck, this is actually what might be going on."

Maybe with a bit less Hiashi focus.

Attached: King_Furry02.png (576x432, 190K)

Reminder Sakura is raising Karin's kid

Yeah... sorry.

More Sumire when?

Attached: D654NKIUcAA88Tw.jpg (1051x1200, 167K)

Will the memes defeat the genes? I wonder, I wonder

Your memes end here.

Attached: 1516745961718.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

Sakura was just a classic sheltered brat that never personally knew people with worse lifestyles than her. I don't like the bitch but that doesn't make her a sociopath. I remember kids saying more mentally abusing things, although seeing this moment still makes me wonder why Sasuke married her.

At once I used to agree, but then I read this.

Attached: 67tu.jpg (220x330, 30K)

not him but if I recall correctly, the kid told Naruto something about how people in Konoha live Comfortable and Naruto didn't know what it was like to suffer something like, Naruto just told him to either man up or fuck off

No

To be fair, Inari was being a shitter.

Attached: 551B725C-313A-47B9-8319-E1FAFA71808D.jpg (680x945, 88K)

Proof that long hair Sakura is superior to short hair Sakura. Thanks user.

>Apprentices to Tsunade
>Doesn't become a titty monster
You had ONE JOB Sakura.

That’s exactly why she’s worst girl.

Shizune was first, and better.

okay so what's good about Sakura's design?

Sakura is quite literally the opposite of perfection

Attached: 1557308193732.jpg (649x960, 51K)

You're welcome.

Attached: 92qmfvx.png (1280x720, 692K)

Best boy

Screaming head in a hole.

Is this post some sort of coping mechanism?

I don't remember, is he still alive?

He is

For how long?

Forever.

>implying it wasn't totally the other way around
Sakura raped him to shreds and he left leaking and ashamed

He's dead. He still needs to eat and drink to continue living forever

see

Why would he if he can survive as just a severed head? He's alive forever, isn't that why Kabuto didn't Edo Tensei him?

>Sakura thread
>Insecure retard posts Hinata to troll Sakura fans
>Somehow this isn't a bannable offense
Hinashitters ruin these threads every time

He wasn't dead at the time, but it's been several years, and he hasn't gotten any nutrition, he should be dead, since it was confirmed that his immortality doesn't make him a perpetual motion man, he can still die of malnutrition, but not dismemberment and injuries alone.

>when you started a Sakura-centric fan fic back in 2009 and have been writing ever since
>it's over 200k words now

I've lost control of my life.

Attached: 229060618_9a8bed4e.gif (400x301, 60K)

And to imagine, you could have written an actual fantasy novel about a bare fisted monk who goes from girly girl to CQC combat expert

SEE THAT'S THE SECRET

YOU JUST STEAL SAKURA'S CHARACTER

AND THEN MAKE HER YOUR OWN

GIVE HER TWO MALE LOVE INTERESTS AND YOU'RE IN YA NOVEL TERRITORY BABY

COURSE THAT WON'T HELP YOU WITH THE JEWS, DEMONS, PUPPETS, AND WITCHES

BUT IF YOU'RE NORMIE ENOUGH IT WON'T MATTER

You had me until the jew demon puppets, user.

post it user, it's the only way to get catharsis

It's almost done. Only 5 or so chapters left.

It's one of the most popular Sakura-centric fics on the internet that doesn't contain romance or spoiler OCs. Bretty ez to find.

AND IRONICALLY THAT WAS THE MOST VALUABLE PART OF MY INSPIRING SPEECH

WELL YOU COULD WRITE YOUR OWN NOVEL FOR THE SHEER JOY OF IT

IT'S JUST LIKE ONE OF THESE INTEGRITY THINGS YOU THINK YOU WANNA BE THE ABSOLUTE SHIT AND GET PUBLISHED

AND THEN LITERALLY

EVERYTHING YOU EVER PUT INTO YOUR WORK IS THROWN BACK INTO YOUR FACE

LIKE OUT OF SHEER SPITE

BUT THAT'S WHY YOU JUST WRITE THE NOVEL ANYWAYS

DON'T MATTER IF LITERALLY NO ONE READS IT

I MEAN YOU WROTE A 200K FANFIC ABOUT SAKURA

CLEARLY YOU ARE NOT THE RATIONAL SORT

JUST WRITE A BOOK AND PRINT IT OUT

MAYBE GET A CABIN IN THE WOODS

Yes, I remember in the original Naruto there was a flashback that showed Sasuke in class after the clan was wiped out and kids were looking at him and talking about it.

Just link it you pussy bitch.

I've been fapping to her for years.

Attached: Hot Springs Sakura.jpg (640x480, 27K)

>haha this kid's family got elliot rodgered by his autistic older brother
>let's laugh at him about it what a fag

I don't remember the other kids laughing at him about it.

If it's the one I'm thinking of good job user, I've enjoyed it.

Attached: 1552685977018.jpg (1007x1200, 217K)

A good Sakura fanfic would have her punch people a lot.

Sakura's actually quite cool in the movies because the villains don't matter and Kishi doesn't have the compulsion to make her job

Seriously Sakura should have been the absolute madman of Naruto, but taijutsu niggas get shafted

If you liked it, it's probably not mine.

But I will steal that compliment to feel better about myself.

Loyalty?

o gosh

Attached: 160f6ec3182d37de85b9f36f1c5fca28e6fe9a2b_hq.gif (500x279, 553K)

You said it was one of the easier ones to find. Why do you think people wouldn't like it. (also, link it.)

I figured as much. I know you hang out in the chans.

disregard this then, i'm already following it.

The best Sakura fanfics in my opinion do revolve around her being slightly crazy and doing shady under the table shit to keep up.

Attached: Sakura Blizzard Technique.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

Ganbare

Attached: 1552675908852.jpg (887x1017, 122K)

I mean she needs to do slightly under the table shit and be slightly crazy to keep up, she's a ninja dealing with fucking wizards of destiny.

I do like how Sarada has both her mom's determination and her dad's plot relevance so her punches will actually hit more than a quarter of the time

You fuckers just wait for the bombs I drop in chapter 35.

Dr. Kabuto likes his experiments on young children.

Cope

Dr. Kabuto has a good teacher.

Strength within Myself > Loyalty

Attached: 1475393578828.png (1912x1033, 1.25M)

Regularly yes, but I'm confident in the last five chapters to blow any other Sakura fic out of the water.

I've been setting up plot hooks for years son. Shyamalan ain't got shit on my autism.

Attached: eae3930ac3a03cf1395851c75f130f9b.jpg (640x460, 37K)

I think both are good tbqh family

Attached: 1531987404886.png (777x777, 219K)

The curse of fanfics is that if a fanfic is any good the writer is probably better off making his own "original" work.

That way, he can take what he likes from his series but also add his or her own new ideas.

Well, another option is simply nuking the planet and reverting us back to the age of spoken word stories. Then simply by being a better story teller you can make your fanfiction become canon because Zoom Zoom and Boom Boom like your story more than the original.

Happened with Beowulf, I believe.

Attached: hatnami.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

It's was more complicated than that. Madara remained after Hashirama's inauguration, tried to work with Senjews for the sake of his clan, but he saw that most of the administrative decisions were taken by Tobirama. Hashirama was a dreamer, he founded the village and attracted other clans with his charisma, but it was Tobirama who began to develop the shinobi system. Tobirama was known for its hatred of the Uchihas, he tried to weaken the Uchihas in order to keep them under control. Madara understood how it could end (he thought that Tobirama will exterminate Uchihas, although he was wrong, because Tobirama tried to use them, indoctrinate and integrate, and only his student decided to kill them), tried to warn his clan members, but they didn't believe him. Madara had nothing left, his brother died, the clan expelled him, the village was under total Senjew control and Uchihas were doomed, so he just left to build his own dream world, because he was sick of reality.

Attached: madara_was_kinda_right.png (797x836, 490K)

Of course he doesn't. You do realize you've been writing that fic for nearly ten years, right?

SHUT UP

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

I'm sure they are painfully aware of how long they've been writing

Attached: PTS Sakura.jpg (494x750, 129K)

Ah, so you're taking advantage of Sakura's literal split personality that was strong enough to buttfuck Ino out of her brain.

I was reminded of that in the scene in MHA where Shinso mindcontrols Deku but Deku's body resists and fucks him up anyways.

Deku is introduced with Sakura leaves falling down, but - eh it's probably nothing.

T E N Y E A R S
How long do you plan on taking with the last few chapters?

Sakura's "inner personality" in Loyalty has been gone since Kabuto work her up in the hospital. What's there now isn't Sakura.

35 will drop by the end of the month, probably. I'm a good ways into it. I'll finish Loyalty this year.

M Night Autist is gonna go full Hearts of Ice on us I know it

It's funny you mention that fic. Ranma 1/2 is what got me into fan fiction to start with way back when and I HATED Hearts of Ice because I shipped Ranma/Shampoo like a normal, well-adjusted person should.

>fanfiction
I'm going to need to see proof of the "heart", otherwise I'm gonna call Dlanor and we're gonna charge you for HERESY

Attached: Wil_b11_niyari1.png (479x580, 264K)

Probably going to take 5 years.

Ranma Fanfiction probably got me into writing, though I made my first manuscript after getting pissed off about Umineko.

Exploring those geocities, mailing lists, and archives... I know they say it's unwise to live in the past but goddamn that's a borderline transcedental experience, like visiting the lost library of Alexandria except everything is about Ranma, Sailor Moon, and occasionally Lina Inverse becoming Sailor Senshi and or fucking

To think, by the end of the year you'll be free. Until you make another fic.

I'm going to end Loyalty in a way that leaves a sequel open, but doesn't necessitate it. Just to see how active the fandom stays in the next few months.

>a Sakura thread became civil
What is happening here?

Attached: Confused.jpg (568x459, 42K)

Yes, an inspired story called "Treachery" starring Sarada.

Do not tempt me. A Boruto fic is actually something I've wanted to do for awhile now.

Sakura cuteness has taken over.

I don't see the Naruto fandom dying anytime soon. It's still the most active on ff.net and fairly strong on others. Probably wont start to die for another 5+ years.

Then I suppose Disloyalty will eventually take up another ten years of my life.

your autism can do it Yea Forumsnon.

Sarada's such an interesting character. She's level headed, competent, doesn't upstage Boruto but the one time they were prepared to throw down she didn't seem to be on the rocks.

The tension is - will she remain the reliable rock she has established herself as, or will Uchiha Uchihaness kick in?

Gambare

Attached: sakura_haruno_9_06174821.png (943x848, 671K)

>Uchihaness kick in
She is tyking bomb, so there will be edgy Sarada arc.

Attached: 1553443776291.jpg (719x1200, 49K)

>You want to make Sakura as OP as Naruto and Sasuke in your story, but you don't know how to deal with the whole Asura and Indra chakra boost Nacho and Sausage get that instantly puts them on another level.

Maybe I should stop caring.

The trick is to just ground Naruto and Sasuke more and ignore the prophecy bullshit.

This.
I was just out and about yesterday and saw several girls with their hair dyed green and yellow and purple and blue and I was just thinking to myself what the fuck is wrong with these people? What sane person sits down and thinks to themselves oh I know I’m going to dye my hair green today.

The absolute state of people today.

Or just write Sakura becoming more and more frustrated with them, the people that enable them, and the system around her.

Villain protagonist Sakura is great.you could even do one post timeskip where she even turns to searching through Orochimarus research on ways to get around the Sharingan.

Attached: FE48EE00-9045-4DC8-855E-B89C1CD9A6CE.gif (500x268, 1.24M)

Throw her in a time loop only without Naruto and Sasuka and call it a day.

Write an AU where there is no Asura/Indra bullshit.

Milf Sakura is hot.

Attached: Sakura_chan.jpg (564x689, 41K)

Post fic

Cute

Attached: 232615a626121a8a149c363417740968.jpg (580x580, 56K)

it was fun seeing her knocked down a peg in the one movie where they played up the idea that her parents were the ones who died and naruto got to live happily because his parents were still around.

Nagato was fucking her using Yahiko's corpse.

Absolutely this. Why couldn't this trash have been about her instead.

Niiice

Attached: d2916d0d5c34aed167677634beb89972.jpg (564x679, 46K)

Should have had the thighs and ass to combat Hinata's tits and hips

Attached: addicted to cake.jpg (1080x1080, 114K)

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Yea Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Attached: 1524288722146.gif (293x289, 643K)

Pasta?

Oh boy, I sure love reading Naruto fanfics. Because we all know how great they all turn out.

The high school au fics are nothing but cringe material.

this

plain and boring as fuck

Attached: Naruto - Chapter 693 - 6.jpg (1066x1600, 254K)

I'm convinced that Madara planned on reviving himself and achieve god like power so he can fight the future generation of ninja.

His plan failed because Naruto's generation were a bunch of scrubs and casuals who hadn't seen action.

Naruto is sexist trash.

Sakura did look good dressed like that though.

yes, it was cute

Naruto and Sasuke are supposed to be the outliers of the generation, the example other ninjas can follow.

>Naruto is sexist masterpiece.
ftfy

Attached: realistic_shonen.png (637x644, 419K)

I want to HUG and PROTECT Obito!

You talking about Loyalty? That one is fucking amazing.

Attached: Sakura07.jpg (472x389, 47K)

It's a shame there isn't enough fan art with that outfit.

Attached: 51ad199eab7d249e9b087c173ebd0d90.jpg (923x1136, 152K)

>she almost ends the series had it not been for uchihax
she was too good for the series, im still pissed to how cheap was she killed

Okay but the sasunaru highschool fics where naruto cheats on hinata for sauce are kino

Not as much as the ones where they make Naruto an Ultra Chad while also making the villagers horrible monsters that try to hunt him down and kill him.

Naruto was popular in my highschool cuz im latin so anime is quite popular in general everyone though Naruto was gonna bang Sauce yes or yes, shit was too gay and people who got bored with the series always said that were watching it to see if Kishi was gonna commit

Attached: 1510930289514.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

God i wish that were me

The 'otaku' who went to my school all shipped SS or Narusaku.

Attached: NARUTO.full.1652713.jpg (750x1000, 440K)

Naruto should have fucked Hanabi instead of Hinata prove me wrong

Attached: 56264459_154141578950789_2040775788218784799_n.jpg (480x480, 42K)

This. Mad ninja science versus prophecy bullshit!

Attached: Sakura44.jpg (1091x1300, 211K)

>first person sasuke looks when he is in the village is naruto
>sasuke visits naruto's house first instead of his office when looking for him
the only losers are hinata and sakura, they are getting cucked hard

Attached: 1514940880389.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Hinata is cuter, has a better personality and bigger milkers

Attached: based seki.gif (403x232, 2.61M)

>bigger milkers
she got nerfed

She fucking ruin the plan to make the perfect kid, Karin with the Uzumaki genes should have been with Sasuke. Now Sarada have this shitty pink hair thot genes, the future blood line with Boruto is fucked because of that.

>red and pink are the same thing
Are you colorblind?

Non-AU Nardoverse is fucking stupid.

The Sharingan alone completely invalidates all three schools of ninja magic in some form, with Genjutsu being completely deleted by it when it's already by far the worst option.

Too much misplaced theme with the whole "Hard work beats genius" thing being countermanded by all the fucking prophecies and nepotism

Literally zero redeemable female characters

World mechanics making zero sense (Without even considering gunpowder. just how the fuck does the Hyuga clan work? What's the point of a Main Branch if only the Clan Head, the previous Clan Head, and the clan heir are in it? Even Hiashi's twin brother was cadet-branch and he was literally his fucking twin)

To even BEGIN fixing it you have to nerf the shit out of the Sharingan and fix the whole Child of Prophecy plotline or you're wasting your time.

Attached: 1533324715901.jpg (537x594, 45K)

Make her into some goddess incarnate. Its really the only way she can keep up with them.

Attached: 82ead3bf7814781036b97dcf872d1e44.jpg (450x800, 93K)

see She didn't even know what Sasuke was.

Watched the original 2 days ago,some randys were talking about it but Shikamaru and Choji didn't seem to know.

I've fantasized about her raping me.

Sakura is for NMadara and you now its true seriously why is this pair so popular?

Attached: 1553216509051.jpg (262x263, 9K)

Sakura is so fucking shit, how could anyone like her? It's not like there aren't likeable characters in Naruto too

Dante, no.

could Dante take Madara? and i dont mean regular Madara

Easy

I like her.

Attached: D670zyGUcAIkjhp.jpg (1165x1200, 206K)

Which Dante?

I like when she punches. Violent girls are hot.

Attached: 1446967370325.gif (500x266, 960K)

Who told you hard work beating talent was a theme of Naruto? every single fight was won by the more genetically advanced ninja,from the start.

Attached: A4B15416-0B97-4078-9E50-E481601FA0A3.jpg (640x360, 58K)

He is a literal reincarnate of ninja god.

>It's not about loss. Strength is a choice. Fighting like hell to protect what's important. You've thrown away everything you ever had. No wonder you have no true power!

People who say hard work is a core theme literally only remember Rock Lee during the chuunin arc and Neji's edgy worldview

Attached: 58E3FDDC-970C-421F-93E5-FEC27835775E.jpg (640x413, 60K)

Hizashi was a twin,so that may have been a special case and so he was put in the branch family,

well what's important is that KIshi wanted to show how fatalism is a thing in Naruto,so he just did that with Hyuga stuff.
Certainly Naruto has a lot of unexplored lore on hyuga.

Imagine being this bald

And even rock lee lost every single one of his canon fights along their with how guy lost his fights.
The system was rigged against hard trainers from the start,you are fodder if you are not born with talent,it's made pretty clear in Naruto.
You have to literally die to even fight a god tier opponent in a decent way.

Unless you’re Guy.

Attached: 4DEE39F5-E377-40F2-A31B-F1CE538938F6.jpg (391x871, 230K)

That wasn't established by this point.

Guy should have killed Madara

>his career ended with that kick
>meanwhile, Naruto and Sasuke just regrow their arms

I hate this series.

Did he win anything?ended up being saved by jesus and became a cripple undermining all those years he spent training.
A main theme of Naruto is how the World is full of shit,guys existence is proof of that.

He should have absolutely crippled madara making him weak enough for naruto and sasuke save them.

Not to mention the fact Naruto was a notoriously shit ninja at time. Saying he won because "hurr durr muh reincarnated jesus" really undersells the effort and hard work he had to put in to actually get to that point. You can have the potential to be the greatest but if you don't put in the work, you'll never get there.

Don’t worry, he’s still kicking.

Attached: AAFB445E-DCCB-44D8-97FB-69FA487E2365.png (544x963, 139K)

The fact that he survived the 8th Gate is a miracle in of itself.

If you really think of it,every theme is pretty set in Naruto and ends up contradicting itself in a meaningful way.

Think of hyuga,Kishi established how fatalism is pretty set in this universe even though Naruto denies it,Hizashi died in the end for the main branch just like how Neji died for the main branch.
The whole thing with him becoming a reincarnate is how he accepts that fate is indeed real and stop being a hypocrite by contradicting himself.

with this level of pessimism,how is Naruto a shonen?

He beat Kisame

Nearly dying for it,and no he didn't the kisame killed himself.

delet

Attached: 1558063762293.png (1734x2454, 2.43M)

Based underdog Tobirama BTFO'd 2 brainlets

Everyone here is retarded. Don't get cocky

> how is Naruto a shonen
By the virtue of hypocrisy and retcon

It's ok. He's the main character. :^)

Yes. It's a m**t pasta.

Attached: 1462552802561.gif (500x283, 1.8M)

Sauce didn't get his arm back, and Naruto got one from Tsunade who made a new one using her grandpa's cells.

>nearly dying
Guy fucking annihilated Kisame as soon as he went 7th gates. Kisame only survived because Guy needed to see if they could get info from him.
youtube.com/watch?v=PoqFwp-ZmA4

That actually looks breddy good. Is it from a movie? Sakuras enemy looks oc donut steel.

Naruto Movie 3. It's pretty fun, all the characters have cute outfits.

Attached: Naruto movie 3.jpg (500x459, 132K)

Attached: 1543638810501.jpg (1525x2200, 343K)

Attached: Movie 3 punchu.gif (500x278, 1.84M)

>more useful in a filler movie than in canon part 1

Attached: 071c6961cafc026f77cad790161d6e7d.jpg (600x589, 62K)

Sakura was always much better in the movies than in the actual series. The movies actually treat her like a competent member of the team most of the time. Even in the first movie she has cool moments just using ninja tools.

Attached: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow.jpg (800x1122, 706K)

Were the movies supervised by Kishimoto? If so, why the fuck did he just continue writing her as useless?

"I can't write female characters" - Kishimoto Masashi

something that always cracked me up about Naruto movies is how Naruto used a colored Rasengan in each of them as the finisher

He must not have been the writer because if he was Sakura wouldn't have been doing anything.

best girl

Attached: 085.jpg (710x400, 51K)

I don't know why the fuck he says that. Hinata, Temari, Konan and Tsunade are all fine. It's a shitty excuse for dropping the ball with Sakura

I'm glad the one user wrote a dissertation on Sunahara Wataru's Sakura
docdroid.net/RrJAy8W/magnum-opus.doc#page=19

Attached: __haruno_sakura_naruto_series_and_etc_drawn_by_sunahara_wataru__b6dc752f71617835df146cef9c1acba3.jpg (599x507, 45K)

>83 pages

Attached: NoOoOoOo.webm (1280x720, 1.34M)

Nothing wrong with being dedicated

Probably because he was forced by his editor to create Sakura.

Attached: 360dae207a1c4e1d8db464e1e8dfba1d.jpg (662x720, 89K)

I thought he was forced by his editor to create Sasuke?

Was it autism?

Attached: 1514578817848.png (564x511, 96K)

Was it on fanfiction.net, AO3 or something? I need details.

Attached: d4bcbded3d5d39e250449008b659afbe.png (720x679, 375K)

Kinda hot read, something Kabuto would've written

Because Madara is Giga Sasuke.

Ugh got any more of that user?

Aesthetically pleasing?

Attached: Madasaku.jpg (1069x1409, 315K)

Because Sakura is self-insert and Madara is the most vital male

Why do people like obsessing over this parallel? People really want to see Naruto fuck a clone of his mother!?

Because it was literally pointed out in the manga that Sakura is like Kushina?

Attached: 1552676007073.jpg (1200x887, 272K)

yfw
>No one can stop Madara
>Sakura offers herself as a peace offering
>Madara stops his plans, and Sakura becomes Madara's wife

Attached: 1497999811993.jpg (500x386, 57K)

I always found it stupid Sakura was made fun of more because of her forehead than her PINK hair.

What is Sakura's best look, and why is it the one she was in just after they sealed Kaguya. Those black underclothes actually suit her pretty well.

Black is a really good color on her I agree. Also she looks slightly disheveled with her headband off.

Attached: 1462553341502.png (423x533, 195K)

For some reason Kakashi/Sakura gets more shit from moralfags than Madara/Sakura does.

Sakura being paired with superior Uchiha is pretty big in the fandom.

Attached: Itachi.jpg (700x561, 785K)

I think it's because of the implications since he was her teacher. Kind of a reach though.

I'm fairly certain he just didn't acre for a main female character, and wanted to continue his homoerotic story.

He barely taught her anything.

Uchihas are just that fuckable

No wonder Kishi had Uchiha lust.

Attached: 6d9403f450cbb7d39ee438455d867d11.jpg (700x937, 198K)

He was forced to create both, and more characters. A good majority of the characters (the entirety of the main characters in the Chunin exam) were the editor's idea.

Agreed.

Attached: 8bf3a573787b603a94ffba0909593613.jpg (564x483, 32K)

Attached: Uchiha family take a walk.jpg (1200x1120, 576K)

this, Kakashi only taugh Sasuke and babysited the rest

>its been 5 years
still mad tho

Attached: 1517866251459.jpg (500x607, 37K)

So she fucked all of them? Whore.

It sucks and a shame that in the movies she's so reliable and can hold her own but in the series 95% of the time she's a jobber who needs to be rescued. This is why Temari is best girl

Kishi should have shown her be more clever and use traps and what not since he already forgot she was supposed to be book smart, have good chakra control and an excellent genjutsu type

Attached: 1536281202961.jpg (1066x1600, 319K)

And they always fuck high-ranking officials.

Attached: uchiha_faggots.jpg (780x540, 370K)

Then stay mad?

Attached: 164163179c1c249f72a2dc0bafe7109a.jpg (680x1000, 127K)

Why though? They're not good together

>long hair Sakura
MUH

ok

Attached: 1526347741667.jpg (400x323, 19K)

I remember this one fanfiction line:
> He wondered if Naruto and Sakura would suffer the same fate that Jiraiya and Tsunade had - the shifting, playful, annoyed love that had them pushing each other away and running to each other in turn through the years until it was too late to do anything about that, either. He didn't think so - Naruto had an uncanny knack of knocking events out of their predictable loops.

>not Ino

Attached: 1511496672847.jpg (712x630, 58K)

I don't mind NS but the ship was entirely killed by the fake confession. Everything else after it was just Kishi fucking around.

Attached: ea0d4c54f55b09e2d3795562eb2f4ad4.jpg (993x1200, 167K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pI7Jc-fSQQ8
Why did he have such a perfectly fitting theme song?

While opening the link I promised I was going to shit on you for anyone other than Pain, but you outplayed me, congrats

Because his pein is far greater than yours.

Bump

Naruto could be top kino sometimes

>those spats
The fact that Sasuke only gave her one child proves that he's 80 percent homo.

Attached: 1552679169579.jpg (385x569, 37K)

Hinata's pretty one note, honestly. The only reason why she feels well written is because she's not a main character so we only get brief glimpses of her. If she was part of the story as much as Sakura is she'd probably be standing uselessly on the sidelines half the time too.

I still wish she'd gotten with Lee.It'd at least show that she's moved on from her superficiality and married a dude who actually loved her. And y'know, would give us a chance to have a cool Megaton punching taijutsu baby.

Attached: 541066-rock_lee_s_dream.png (951x536, 676K)

I agree she's one note but at least she has an actual character arc unlike Sakura who stays static

Too bad there is nothing else to her. Even in porn her breast need to be inflated x10 to make you even give a shit. She's just a worse Ino in every way imaginable.

Attached: 1531072224961.jpg (273x185, 8K)

I'd argue that Sakura DOES have an arc, and it ends in the Chinin Exam. It's crazy how little she changes from then on. I mean she gets all super strong from her training with Tsunade and we keep getting TOLD that she's really competent now but she just doesn't get any chances to shine. It would've been nice if, Chunin Exam onwards Sakura had actually become a competent member of team 7, able to keep up with Naruto and Sasuke. Instead she's just sorta always trailing behind them which makes her basically useless except as a medic, and even then Naruto becomes better at THAT too.

Sakura gets a lot of development and hype during the Sasori fight as him and Chiyo compare her to Tsunade but then she gets sidelined for the rest of the series. The very beginning of shippuden it seemed like Kishi wanted to include her more but he gave up almost immediately.

Attached: Sasori 4.jpg (800x1218, 129K)

Kishimoto couldn't let it happen even if he wanted to. SasuSaku was too strong.

I actually like her slender body. I'm sick of porn ballooning her up. My ideal Sakura would have defined stomach region without it being actually cut abs, Somewhat strong looking arms but not overly muscular and a soft round butt without being big. But I'm not the one making the porn.

Attached: 1458449138260.jpg (352x455, 27K)

They might've burned his house down if he went for the SakuLee ending.

Development would require for her to actually change though of which she really doesn't. It's just a bland fight for the sake of showing how "awesome and strong" the new Sakura is.

He learned Wheelchair style and fucked up some people that were trying to kill Kakashi in some novel

Is it weird that that little glove adjustment that Sakura does before punching someone turns me on?

Attached: 1415511830865.jpg (1535x2200, 363K)

I mean it showed that she was working towards her goal of being strong enough to stand by Naruto's side and help bring back Sasuke, I would consider that development. Considering the fact that she sat back and pushed it onto Naruto in part 1 because she was too weak. At the very least it meant there was a chance for her to be more involved in the plot. I will agree though that her best development actually happened during the chuunin exam.

Attached: 0049-009.png (757x1200, 260K)

She didn't help bring Sasuke back though, instead she cried to him about her feelings like she always did, so nothing has changed about her.

That's what I was saying user, early in shippuden it seemed like there was development towards her actually helping to bring him back. She was treated as being on a similar level to Naruto unlike in part 1. If she had an actual fight with Sasuke in the Kage Summit Arc it would have done a lot for her character, but obviously that didn't happen.

Attached: Sakura vs Sasuke.jpg (1103x725, 82K)

But you can't call it development if she didn't actually change, that's my point here. Poor failed attempts at foreshadowing aren't development. That's why I say she never actually developed.

Well she did develop. Part 1 Sakura wouldn't have had the guts to fight Sasori, nor the strength.

Yeah and she was too scared to actually fight/kill Sasuke. You know what this is called? Regression. She did the opposite of developing. Anyone can fight a villain they're not really scared of bit she couldn't fight something that actually scared her.

>The very beginning of shippuden it seemed like Kishi wanted to include her more but he gave up almost immediately.
Makes no sense because her fight was well received by the audience.

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 27K)

HOLY FUCKING BASED SAKURA DABBING ON ORPHAN NIGGERS

What will they do with her, user?

She had the fattest ass

rape

HAHAHA, get a load of this faggot. It's gotta be something else to completely waste your time writing the lowest form of literature in the history of human existence, about one of the worst characters in widespread fiction to boot.

t. Writer who only got 5 reviews after 20-something chapters.

So getting ragdolled by edgesuke, fodderized by Kumo ninja, treated as the joke she is by Madara and getting trampled on by sound fodder in the FoD during the chunnin exam doesn't count as losing? Total news to me. Suckura is the character that had to be bailed off from dying by more competent people more times in the entire manga bar none.

gotta better resolution version of this?

No, it's just 83 pages explaining why Wataru's doujin's suck. He keeps giving Sakura way too much screen time while ignoring the other girls and draws Sakura way too ugly.

It hardly matters which character Wataru decides to use in his doujins since his real problem is that his art is horrendous. Personally, I can't fap to doujin if the art is atrocious no matter how hot the sceneario is. On that note, Hitomi is with all confidence the best artist still producing porn of the franchise.

Pinkshit never looked good,i'd rather fuck chiyo.

Attached: 1538415980025.jpg (463x800, 120K)

Turn and cough.

Sakura's prostate checks would be intense and there'd be a line out the door.

But they are adult men, why did they choose a unappealing kid?

Wow, puberty is really a godsend.

some don't discriminate besides she was cute

It's alright, user, we all have our demons

Rainbow hair is an animation conceit to allow for characters to be identifiable when drawn with poor detail, such as being in the background or in a wide action shot.

>Madara
>straight
He wouldn't touch a woman with a 10 feet pole, not even one as unappealing and boyish as Sakura.

wait going by that logic doesnt that make her the best for him?

Attached: 1554076861733.jpg (464x577, 52K)