One Piece

What are you hoping from the next Wano acts intermission?

Attached: 029.jpg (251x249, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18022447/r
wcs.co.jp/opcosplayking/result2.html#result
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WHPHZdy9Vu8
imgur.com/a/Lg6gTgh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More Moria shenanigans

Good Morning

Attached: I saw you through the mirrors.jpg (1080x664, 421K)

Doflamingo getting assassinated.

Good Morning

Attached: One Happy Family part 3.png (457x365, 130K)

Some Neko/Marco/Weevil update maybe

Oi Teach! What did you do to my daddy?

Post Wano Kino

Attached: one-piece-11495689.jpg (800x1140, 230K)

Moriah is dead, and I don't think he would be able to preemptively put his own shadow into his own corpse.

Attached: one-piece-11495701.jpg (1200x857, 237K)

>Moriah is dead
Yeah, that's why Oda brought him back, to kill him off-panel.

Yeah, its not like he just did that to Absalom, right??

Absalom did not appear again. unless you consider Devon's disguise as him reappeared

I swear Oda if something happens to Perona

Attached: A4614559-56.jpg (704x396, 30K)

are the recap episodes almost over?

Attached: X0AEO.jpg (1365x768, 66K)

888 is the final episode of the Reverie arc

I’m hoping for Norland’s Wano Lore, and that it’s the Tengu Hitetsu who drops it. Seems super unlikely given the current happenings though, unless the Light of Shandora (the City of Gold) and Wano are connected somehow.

Attached: F3C70C4B-9A58-4CA4-B941-56FCB36309CB.jpg (750x1160, 155K)

>OH NO. PLEASE NO. ZORO-SENPAI! PLEASE! HELP ME, ZORO-SENPAI! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: jobu.jpg (768x610, 165K)

Absalom isn't dead though

Stop

Attached: b1c8ef3908e655fd317e255c31367eed.jpg (466x435, 26K)

>over three more weeks of recycled content and incremental plot development
It's like one piece has truly become what everyone complains it's usually like.

Attached: 1538913132672.gif (210x240, 1.62M)

How could Ace reach Wano and spend there some time, when Wano was already occupied by Kaido and Orochi. Did they not notice the ousiders?

Attached: ....png (232x151, 8K)

One Piece anime is watched by kids. they does not complain. the most of them doesn't even know there are recycles because they did not see the original episode.
adult fans read the manga in Japan and does not watch the anime.

Same way the Straw Hats made it there.

No, but I do consider him running away after leaking Kidd's plans as an appearance.

Ace was an expert at stealth operations.

Attached: 001.jpg (760x1200, 184K)

I'm surprised even this cover story didn't get animated despite Toei shilling Ace so hard during Alabasta.

Straw Hats made it there by the help of Kinemon.
Bit when Luffy entered without the help of the samurai, Hawkins spotted him as soon as he step on Wano. It was Luffy's luck Hawkins decided not to report it.

>WB's division commander
>runs away from some fodder marine guy

Attached: Hiyori sweat.png (225x158, 41K)

You can keep voting for the most retarded theory:
Carrot Nakama or Kinemon being stronger than (insert character)
strawpoll.me/18022447/r

>Straw Hats made it there by the help of Kinemon.
No, Kinemon was supposed to help them via Den Den Mushi once they got there, but they weren't able to contact him.

As I was just going through the volumes looking for the Ace cover story I was thinking the same thing.
I get Gedatsu, and Wapol and Hachi but Ace, they couldn't even do fucking Ace?

Attached: 1442170401375.gif (500x280, 1.38M)

>Kin'emon
>strong
Law wiped the floor with him

I wonder what kids think when they see Jinbe.
Do they think he's a Strawhat, or just a strong guy who helps Luffy?

Attached: 1525073473406.gif (540x305, 264K)

Oh wow, rereading Skypiea, how did Norland log the “sky fish” into his diary?
How did his crew get a Waiver? How old was “heaven’s gate,” where the old lady charged 1 billion dollars to enter and had a void century tier disposable camera?

Attached: 53ECE507-AFA7-4741-A771-4D9DE8578EA6.jpg (750x1183, 194K)

That's because Law has a devil fruit that allows him to easily defeat any opponent but for plot purposes he doesn't use it when he should

>dollars

Attached: one piece kizaru.png (310x560, 266K)

Kinemon traveled together with Robin, Franky, Zoro, Usopp and Chopper. Why would they need to contact him with Den Den Mushi. He guided them and helped them to enter Wano.

If you speak about Team Luffy, you're right. But as I mentioned they did not succeed to reach Wano without being noticed because they weren't guided.

>cites a plot device used to weaken him for an entire arc as proof he’s weak.
Top kek, he’s leader of the red scabbards and the only samurai who has brought something new to swordsmanship to the table.

Post the fight they had, wasn’t Kinemon completely untouched like no fight had happened, and he decided to flee not knowing Law had canonically one of the ultima devil fruits of the whole story’s lore?

based

If he would be strong then he would do something important in Dressrosa insead of running away.

Why exactly do you think the theory of Carrot joining is retarded? Let's talk about it.

Attached: ccomp.png (2310x1530, 3.58M)

Sometimes not making a huge scene is better than 1v1ing all day every day to prove you are so so strong.

His friend was held hostage so he couldn’t do a thing, once that changed Kinemon was the first one to get to Law, maybe he even kinda saved him.
Oda has been hiding Kinemon’s power level until it becomes important. He even gave him the stomach flu in Wano.

Attached: 001C2CA5-D137-4D1E-A5BA-605095E5A495.jpg (497x801, 118K)

should've reread Jaya too while you were at it

Attached: 018.jpg (760x1200, 226K)

THESE GUYS

Why doesn't Law just defeat Kaido? All he has to do is get relatively close and then transfer his personality to some random fodder and it's game over. His fruit is so broken

>leader of the legendary samurais
>stronger willed than Ashura Douji
>the only samurai who has done something Zoro can’t.
>Hails from Kuri like Oden/trained by Oden.
>always plot deviced out of 1v1s and fights in every arc, except when he saved Zoro’s life.
>Uses Makoto Shishio style “my blade is one that burns its enemies.”
>starved almost to death, and split in three, as a torso, repelled post timeskip Brooke seemingly unconsciously, from muscle memory alone.
One thing is for sure, if Kinemon was in Zoro’s place vs Benkai, he would still be fighting.

Attached: 336F94E6-362A-4F34-9AD6-4FA6FA36BB2B.jpg (640x1098, 331K)

Thanks user but that will take too long, thanks for that page.

Kill yourself subhuman Kinemonfag, nothing special about those hands. Diamante had more detailed hands in his introduction, is he stronger than Kinémon or was he a central antagonist of the entire saga?

shutenmaru is stronger and wouldn't have jobbed to law

Why did you ignore all the writing in that post and try to knock down a straw man by pretending I only think Kinemon is strong because of his hands?
Next you’ll claim it’s “only” because he’s Aokiji’s exact height, or “only” because Oda hides his power level from the reader and we’ve never seen Kinemon in a serious fight.
I mean when you post that way I suppose you think you auto win or something, but it is dishonest.
Kinemon was barely damaged by Doflamingo’s attack even though he didn’t dodge or block. Kinemon would stay standing and fight Benkai, he wouldn’t fall unconscious.
Kinemon is the most underestimated swordsman.

Attached: E2F2C5B6-CF67-4A03-AF8F-7C21DB186F87.jpg (640x701, 259K)

> he’s leader of the red scabbards and the only samurai who has brought something new to swordsmanship to the table
Except Pedro and Niji who used electricity with their swords, The WB commander who used fire and many other. He got fodderized by both Law and Doffy, hell i am not sur eif he cna beat Pica desu.
PH Dragon was scared shitless only sensing Vergo was coming yet it had no problems attacking Kin and half the SH crew.

Shutenmaru is a defeated man. Kinemon’s resolve has never waivered, true to the spirit of the samurai.

Attached: 80DA70A8-441F-4215-9862-3CBFEF2C4A7A.jpg (189x267, 20K)

Kinemon cut an explosion so that it wouldn’t harm anyone. We already saw Zoro set his swords on fire on Whiskey Peak.
Kinemon can protect his friends from the breath of a dragon. Adding special effects to your sword is irrelevant in comparison, and not new.
Any samurai would cut Jack, that’s why you are a retard for not believing Ashura when he says
>do not underestimate the samurai!
He wasn’t referring just to himself.

Reminder that Shank's hair has no more of a connection to the road poneglyph than Kidd or any other Red-haired character. Anyone who thinks it does is a fucking retard and should stop reading OP.

WEEEEEEHAHAHA, SENCHOU!

Attached: WEEEEEHAHAHA.png (512x798, 154K)

To the Reverie and come back to the final chapter of Wano.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA XUSASU HELP ME

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

That’s objectively false because kidd’s hair is not shaded in GREY, like only Shanks hair and the road glyphs are, meaning Shanks hair does in fact literally have more likeness to the red glyph and more literal connections to it, theories aside.

Attached: 577281A6-C7AD-4233-AEA4-853410AD9E76.jpg (640x730, 367K)

ZEHAHAHAH

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 31K)

t. Anime Only

Attached: A9457C09-9271-4B6F-BE5C-90A57BC2BF98.jpg (584x657, 259K)

I am hoping it opens up with Moria standing over Blackbeard's corpse and animating it as a zombie.

Which cosplay is your favorite?
wcs.co.jp/opcosplayking/result2.html#result

Attached: Vivi Cos.jpg (1080x1689, 949K)

Reminder.

Attached: 05807E64-FC9B-4BA1-B812-D05B417873DC.jpg (640x909, 450K)

Wyper's skates are named shooter and were the only sea-stone item he had that's why he threw his Bazooka away before wrapping his legs around him and using the Reject Dial

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

Attached: kinemon_btfo.jpg (449x274, 43K)

WEEEHAHA

Attached: Whitebeard_vs_Blackbeard_Pirates.png (1322x1137, 1.59M)

BURGESS HELP

Attached: 60936410_430108160885908_8659684914994310820_n.jpg (1080x1350, 238K)

Please delete this

Is the super cute Perona back yet?

based
my favorite poster in these generals

She's coming back for her birthday next month.

Attached: D6-UcYgUIAAZfCa.jpg (1280x854, 88K)

Wyper named his skates differently within the arc, and when Oda uses hirigana for an English word like “shooter,” it usually means that word. Wyper was a fun user, but not a seastone blacksmith like the Tengu, Hitetsu, or the various artisans of Wano that can manipulate seastone.
It’s somewhat of a stretch to claim he “named” his skates instead of referred to his gun. It’s an even bigger one to claim he could forge seastone into his skates in an hour rather than just take the pins from the skates and load them in the barrel of the gun.
Enel is shown weakening between the time he is shot and the time Wyper is able to move faster than him and wrap his legs around his waste.
It’s true the cloud dial skates had seastone in them, Wyper used it for his gun. This is why Luffy’s punch and Zoro’s sword couldn’t easily (or at all) break the skates in their fights with them before this, but they easily shattered.

Attached: F2B15258-807D-43E2-9A39-CB843DD8E672.jpg (2000x1500, 1.03M)

>500 chapters an KAKU is still the most interesting zoan user we have seen yet
zoan was a fucking mistake bros, its so boring

AAAAAAAA A YOKAI IS ATTACKING THE FLOWER CAPITAL
IT'S THE KOZUKI'S CURSE ALL OVER AGAIN

Attached: delete this.png (307x227, 44K)

He renamed burn bazooka to shooter because that’s what it became once he put projectiles in it.

Are Usopp and Chopper clutching Kinemon for protection?

No

Oh, my mistake, how could I have thought they are clutching him, with astounded expressions.

Attached: BAA713F9-DAB4-4364-A479-E942AB65F527.jpg (640x1041, 464K)

Nefertari Vivi, the anal queen of One Piece!

Attached: opvivi4.jpg (1448x2048, 555K)

Well you could also read the chapter for context.

You're wrong and a schizo. Everythin you shit out in your post is utterly meaningless drivel that has nothing to do with the manga cannon or basic common sense.
End your pathetic life or get help for your mental illness. Wyper threw away his Bazooka and wrapped his legs around Enel to nulify his Logia abilities, that's all that matters.

Once someone is angry they will post it all in detail for me about how Usopp and Choppet and bulgey-eyed and grabbing Kinemon like kids do their parents for courage.

it is easy to preserve your spirit if you are sent ahed 20 years in time. during that 20 years it is not a big deal if Shutenmaru did not find someone who he can follow

Why is she the Anal Queen, user?

Attached: Nico Robin BLACKED.png (800x1083, 829K)

user who is “you,” the multiple anons that argued that yesterday? Always look to yourself first if you are constantly seeing ‘mental illness’, you are like the gay dad in American Beauty.

Bros...where's the chapter...to save us...from this autism?

Attached: dying....png (324x423, 113K)

are you stupid? he did not want to harm innocent people

Literally proof Oda hides kinemon’s Power level.
We know since his intro he can at least burn his enemies.

It's always the innocent looking girls

Attached: opvivi.jpg (480x480, 57K)

Was that entire scene an act? I mean when Kinemon introduced himself, he is a member of the Kozuki clan and searching for a samurai named Raizo.
I mean, it must be an act because Inuarashi and Nekomamushi knew him. Why should he introduce himself?

Zoro stole Sanji's thunder by knocking him out on Thriller Bark and preventing him from sacrificing himself to save the crew. Sanji could have tanked "Luffy's pain" from Kuma's attack just like Zoro did

>user who is “you"
That is obviously (you) the autistic spic Kinemonfag that samefags in every single thread. You are way too easy to spot, stop it.

who the fuck thought summoning insanefag was a good idea?

didnt you get BTFO last time
shoo

There's one user who literally falseflags as a Kinemonfag just to start shit.

Kinemon introduced himself as Momonosuke’s dad, who hates pirates and dragons, and he and his son were fasting.
(If I recall correctly)

he sees them for the first time in 20 years, and i guess the other minks don't necessarily know him, he adresses the whole dukedom

KAIDO!

Attached: 61104631.jpg (1080x1350, 204K)

Piss off retard, they were trying to stop him. As far as they knew the Minks hated wanoniggers because Jack attacked them looking for one of them.

Wow, Jack really can't catch a break huh?

Well user you got what you wanted. Are you proud of yourself?

Why is Katakuri hyped?
Jack fought Inuarashi and Nekomamushi for days.
Aokiji and Akainu fought for days. Even fucking Ace before he joined WB fought for days against Jinbe.
Katakuri was mad after some hours about the delayed Merienda and in common he fought just around 11 hours against Luffy and was already fatigued. He could not last for days.

>Zoro's eye still closed
Does it mean he lost it for real or is it sealed and he will open it only when needed?

user do you believe in earnest that only one user believes Kinemon is strong? I’ve got bad news for you it’s not only one, and even if it were it wouldn’t mean the majority were right.
The theory that Kinemon is strong is not just on Yea Forums.
Again; look to yourself if you are seeing mental illness as the reason people have different ideas and hopes about a story than you. Especially if it makes you this angry.

Attached: 75E61C95-50E0-432C-84B9-177671EBAE96.jpg (503x792, 117K)

Hard to say. Rayleigh’s scar is opposite eye.
Ryuuma’s eye bandage is on the same side as Zoro’s closed eye.
I hope he opens it.

He obviously lost it for real, probably trying out something retarded. Like santoryu iai or yontoryu by juggling his swords.

I believe he is strong, as strogn as Kyros, Judge or Oven but he is not even close to YC level.

There is no way that it is lost without any sort of explanation or acknowledgement whatsoever. Wait and see what kind of fight he has in Wano

strength is more than stamina

Kekjack

Anyone got the one where he throws Mihawk’s dagger up in the air like he did Kitetsu?

He's got observation haki sharingan now

Kaido's commanders are STRfags and Big Mom's commanders are DEXfags

Why do you believe Kinemon is weaker than the other samurai, like the one who cut Zoro or the one who cut Jack?
Like what do you base that on? You think Law can’t slice Jack?
Orochi says all nine scabbards were unfathomably strong, and that their leader Kinemon was also a brilliant man.
I never see the suggestion that Kinemon is weaker than his subordinates.

Attached: 8BF9EDE1-58C7-459F-87F2-66F5447FB192.png (610x536, 323K)

Attached: Healthy Advice.jpg (386x859, 113K)

Fuck you retard.

Orochi is a coward. For him probably even Arlong is strong.

She'll be the one to beat Jack

Attached: halloween-one-piece.jpg (1750x1300, 1.01M)

I’m saving myself for marriage. Good argument, way to answer the question.
So nothing actually indicates Kinemon is weak, though several things indicate he is strong?

Orochi had the balls to take over Wano and use trickery to defeat Oden, very pirate-like. He sees Kaido daily so when he calls them unfathomably strong, they probably are at least quite strong.

>tells elite assassins they are his bitch to their faces.
FTFY

imagine

Attached: op sugar.png (646x886, 710K)

>take over
you mean, he sold out Wano to Kaido

not a big deal if Kaido backs you.
If I had the whole US Army to save my ass, I would tell to anyone's face FUCK YOU, YOU ARE MY BITCH, SERVE ME!

Post your favorite color spreads.

Attached: Chapter_609.png (1600x1162, 2.77M)

Being the only competent crew member and all.

I unironically think that Zoro will be revealed to have some kind of cursed spirit

new but good

Attached: op cover.jpg (1770x1300, 639K)

reminder that kaido couldn't even manage to kill all the remaining daimyo after orochi did his part

Attached: whaaaat.png (780x470, 266K)

There's other compotent members of the BMP. Perospero is pretty competent despite him masochistically playing with his food before eating it, Oven all around was pretty competent, Mont D'or keeps it pretty competent beyond "even Gold Roger himself couldn't escape!"

Get help user your folks are worried about you.

Well true, but a full-on coward could never do what Orochi did, even if he used tricks and underhanded tactics to do it.
When Zoro throws Kitetsu did he say he was testing his curse vs the swords, or just his luck?
Yasue talked about a curse on Orochi before he died, figuratively, but it can also turn out to be a double meaning and literal too.

Based. Gonna fuck my ass Fleshlight later thinking of Vivi's tight princess pooper

He said it was his lack vs the curse
But heres something to think about, how could he "tell the sword was cursed"? What is the nature of his asura powers? What about the dragon shock/seal? How did he set Ryuuma on fire?

There’s no greater admission of defeat and inability to show why you believe Kinemon is weaker than his subordinates (like say Spandam) than your last resort of simply posting personal attacks.
Kinemon is strong. Stay triggered.

kaido can't even kill a child
failed with hiyori
failed with momo
failed with tama

Spandam did similar shit because he had Lucci protecting his ass. Now imagine you got motherfucking Kaido.

>How did he set Ryuuma on fire

SHUT THE FUCK UP
Zoro couldn't cut Nora's scales on Skypiea so Kinemon >>>>>>> Zoro

Attached: One_Piece-v54-064-065.jpg (2045x1500, 1.94M)

In chapter three, Coby mentions a demons aura on Zoro. In chapter ~97-100, Zoro picks up Sandai Kitetsu and recognizes it is cursed without needing to be told. In Zoro’s duel with Kaku, Kaku notices a demonic aura on Zoro, and then when Asura gets used notices it again and wonders in his head if it’s how Zoro is projecting extra limbs and swords, defeating Kaku’s four sword style. I don’t remember if the first time Kaku noticed the aura was before Zoro put the bandana on or not, but if so or if not matters for bandana speculators.

Attached: One Piece v34 p206-207a.jpg (1960x1450, 1.08M)

It's so dreamy.

thoughts on the new morj video?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WHPHZdy9Vu8

Attached: One_Piece-v41-106-107.jpg (1507x1100, 753K)

You sound like an angry child. Zoro set his swords on fire in Whiskey Peak, that’s not what is impressive about Kinemon, it’s that he can protect others from fire, protection being the central theme of swordsmanship in the one piece story.
Since protection is the theme of swordsmanship, Kinemon can protect his friends more absolutely than others can, meaning he is at a higher pinnacle than other swordsmen who can’t do the same.

Attached: vikings.jpg (1522x1100, 388K)

If Kinemon has such a good sword of protection why couldn't he protect Oden???

>Since protection is the theme of swordsmanship, Kinemon can protect his friends more absolutely than others can, meaning he is at a higher pinnacle than other swordsmen who can’t do the same.
Is that why he, Momo, and Kanjuro got captured and Neku and Inu got tortured?

Was Katakuri serious or did he just act back then when he said he will go after Luffy himself, and handle him before he could be a bigger treat. Was he serious or did he just say it because his family was around?

I wonder why we never got 'real' vikings in One Piece. Giants have the theme but not the name.

Just a lame Carrot hater that thinks he can make Carrot not join by peer pressuring who likes her

Attached: 65a2f372e3350132192ee35994fbe28e.jpg (554x343, 49K)

I like these two a lot.

Attached: 1553886201912.png (1920x1080, 3.47M)

not sure if he wanted to kill Tama. he was too drunk

Attached: One_Piece-v44-046-047.jpg (1524x1100, 856K)

This also sounds like a question a child would ask. It’s because Kinemon was outsmarted despite being smart, and weaker than Kaido and his forces despite being strong, as shown and stated for the past several years in the story.

Morj has the best theories

Attached: op gerth.png (742x1031, 532K)

Attached: Chapter_741.png (1568x1145, 3.38M)

Attached: 790.jpg (1838x1300, 1.69M)

The only thing Kinemon has ever protected is his own little pride by running away from every single fight that he could possibly lose.
He's weaker than Johnny and Yosaku.

Attached: just-look-around-you-you-didnt-protect-a-damn-thing-20681687.png (500x769, 190K)

So that puts Kinemon at “not stronger than Kaido.”
How does that make him weakest samurai? Luffy lost to Kaido, from plot armor his crew wasnt murdered like Moriah’s.

>Zolo the only one to race alone

What is it about Oda's colorspreads that make them so comparable compared to other mangakas? Is it literally just the concept of "the strawhats hang out and have silly fun"? Cause I think it's that for me, better than shit like in Naruto or Hero Academia where it's like "and here's how they'd look if they were in an mmo."

Attached: Snow-Bear-One-Piece-Colorspread.png (1201x885, 2.48M)

Attached: One_Piece-v57-026-027.jpg (2039x1500, 1.44M)

*incomparable

my brain fizzled or something.

Attached: 1740518_orig.png (800x578, 2.14M)

Chances of him staying on track and finding the goal?

They know he'll never reach the finish line

Soul.

Nami's tiddie looks so fucking good here I want to scream. I'm normally a Robin guy too.

Attached: 7853772.png (802x581, 1.29M)

For me it might be because they remind me of fanciful picture books.

Maybe Izo helped. The guy looks like he's Wanonese.

>Vienna sausage
How do you flub a wiener joke that hard?

As long as they keep him in the middle he can hardly turn.

You convince yourselves as much as you want, she won’t be joining.

do you even One Piece

I'd argue that One Piece in general is more soulful than most of it's popular contemporaries. In a way it reminds me of oldschool manga from the 70s-80s.

Attached: 0KBCGBG.jpg (2470x1800, 724K)

Was Izo part of Ace's crew?

Fucking furrys got an entire arc and still want more shit? Why are they so greedy?

>Nami and Bullsopp riding in the rule 34 machine.

bros ...

Here's a question, do you think when people fight for days they literally never eat or sleep? Oda never shows us and that would be an insane implication if it were true. If fighting for days means literally punching each other for days, that is retarded. Why waste your stamina instead of just putting the finishing move in Day 4 instead of Day 7.

>So that puts Kinemon at “not stronger than Kaido.”
That was way after the Kaido raid though.
>How does that make him weakest samurai?
I never said it did.

Definitely. Specially the recent stuff post big 3 feels like it's made by a committee, though Kishimotos style lost a lot soul after the timeskip too.

With Oda you can feel the autistic dedication and love for his work on almost every page. Though guess it's aided by less romantic economical factors. As well as he sells, who is going to tell him shit?

You sure Ace wasn't in WB's crew by then?

>As well as he sells
sales ar dropping. And you know how business works. even if it still millions of copies are sold they does not like if there is any decreasing.

Oda definitely flies by the seat of his own pants. Which is why you get a lot of old or ugly bastards still being very strong.

Could you imagine One Piece if it were a manga where everyone is in the Luffy-Law age range? It sounds like a damn nightmare to me.

He wasn't. It was the Spade Pirates who reached Wano.

more tits

Attached: nami close.gif (800x450, 1.41M)

>One Piece if it were a manga where everyone is in the Luffy-Law age range?
What the fuck is wrong with your sick mind, mate. Although ... I don't recall any fanart of emperors and admirals at that age, would actually be fun to see.

>One Piece YA edition
Now without the old and ugly people but more relationship drama!

Attached: groupekungfu.jpg (1922x1400, 1.09M)

Kinemon disappeared for 20 years and his wife never cheated.

Attached: DA89FCB7-1093-4691-AECC-8F8833E55A10.jpg (709x1024, 166K)

>Luffy tells Sanji he’s too weak to impress O-Kiku.

Attached: Mochi Oppai.jpg (526x254, 46K)

>Sanji trying to cuck anyone

Attached: 1514227333406.jpg (807x810, 61K)

Attached: domino 2.jpg (590x800, 102K)

Are you one of those people who really likes Chris Evan's chest too? Not an insult or anything, I'm curious about the mind of the fujo.

why do people say Nami had no tits pre-TS?

Attached: domino.jpg (850x1395, 203K)

nngh

Attached: m544jh.jpg (403x356, 52K)

>according to Luffy, Sanji isn't strong enough to protect Kiku
>but has no comment when Zoro does

OH NO NO NO

madness
madness and stupidity

Only cow tits enthusiast say that. Hey tits pre TS were perfection.

Any of the fujos got that pic of cracker looking behind his back sticking his tongue out lewdly while grabbing his suspenders? He was wearing a white shirt in that pic
Asking for a friend

Attached: Charlotte_Cracker_Manga_Infobox.png (595x915, 341K)

Attached: nami bath 4 c.jpg (904x1280, 211K)

>Asking for a friend

>Luffy and lollipops
Precious

Brook is THE most /fa/ strawhat. This is not up for debate.

Attached: brook-white-suit.jpg (632x484, 47K)

That's not how tits work

I mean he IS the Soul King

Maybe she accidentally ate the jelly no mi at some point. When was the last time we saw her swimming?

>Oda can't draw

Attached: D60QiPAXYAIdCwV.jpg (675x1200, 128K)

>I'm curious about the mind of the fujo

Attached: trust me you don't want to know.png (130x322, 35K)

i'm sorry, tiddy officer. i promise it'll never happen again

Attached: daily inspection.png (934x857, 410K)

Understanding one another is how we improve as a society. I don't have anything against people liking characters like Katakuri sexually, he's an awesome character.

Robin's feet are so big

She got them Peggy Hill feet.

Just jiggle them until you got it right.

a side effect of them absorbing 10 liters of semen

WHY DID I NEVER NOTICE???

like this?

Attached: nami strap on.webm (1280x720, 485K)

Schedule

Attached: Chapter_schedule_for_942_and_forward.png (819x939, 215K)

4 chapters in a row feels surreal after double break

Attached: op toko jump.png (111x151, 11K)

>Understanding one another is how we improve as a society.
you should always make fun of fujoshis

Attached: silent mammoth.png (199x230, 50K)

You talk a big game Jack, but you go home and get bullied by your superiors. I don't wanna hear shit from you.

Personally I think Kaido could have easily blocked or dodged Luffy’s attacks and he simply just chose to tank them
My personal theory to why is that his looking for somebody strong enough to kill him since he cannot die as his hobby is repeatedly attempting suicide and his planning to start the biggest war in history/the world

Seems they changed it from break every three chapters to break every four.

>Personally I think Kaido could have easily blocked or dodged Luffy’s attacks and he simply just chose to tank them
That's pretty obvious for anyone with more that 2 braincells user

A chapter.

Attached: 1556137849126.png (375x385, 7K)

That Bounceman cosplay looks pretty good. All Robins are also nice. Idk, most of them look on point to me

imagine the smell
no way they're not extremely smooth too

Kaido is just depressed because he wants a strong crew. The only member even approaching competence is King, everyone other Beast Pirate is a useless weak idiot.
That's the only reason he spared Luffy, even after confirming he had CoC and was extremely unlikely to get his spirit broken.

JOBBER CHAMPIONSHIP
Sanji:
>Jobbed to Vergo
>Jobbed to Dofla
>Jobbed to Daifuku
Jack
>Jobbed to Zunisha
>Jobbed to Shutenmaru
>Jobbed to the marines
Smoker
>Jobbed to Law
>Jobbed to Vergo
>Jobbed to Doflamingo
WHO SHALL BECOME THE KING OF JOBBERS?

ZEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ZEHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAPPY STORE HELP ME

Maybe Oda is dying so they want to hurry up

the only one sanji jobbed to was doffy
he made up for it by shitting on yonko commanders (daifuku included)
vergo ran like a bitch

Scenario time -

The next One Piece chapter is out, what would need to happen in that chapter, to make you drop One Piece for good?

Attached: 1550080789043.jpg (612x716, 313K)

He also jobbed to Law when he got body swapped.

Luffy acting romantic

I don't think anyone who has been reading for nearly a thousand chapters would drop it now no matter what happened

zoro actually dies

imagine

Attached: ddd8a15e9e98c418b74af190cb78674f.png (640x512, 91K)

Law tonguefucks both Nami and Robin and does one of those anime speedblitz sword slashes on Luffy.

If Oda legit killed off Luffy permanently and tried to make Helmeppo the MC, he'd be axed within 3 weeks.

You're just jealous they don't like you, Jack.

>Vergo
Semi-embarassing, he's tough but ultimately just a scrub filter
>Doflamingo
Dude was no joke and there's no shame in losing to him.
>Daifuku
See Vergo
>Zunisha
Living island, unless you can outright fly you WILL job to this 100%
>Shutenmaru
See Vergo, maybe a bit tougher
>Smoker
He's a jobber, don't want to defend him.

Sanji made up for nothing during the Big Mom arc, fighting wise. He did do the right thing character wise and I can't shit on him anymore after how bad he had it for that arc. Redeemed him in the sense of "he's had enough already" after the shitshow that was Fishmen Island.

>vergo ran like a bitch
Not because of Sanji. Law was about to destroy SAD and Vergo had to get there to stop him.

I doubt that's possible.

>Sanji made up for nothing during the Big Mom arc, fighting wise
He was literally 2v1'ing yonko commanders, straight up blitzed one of them, and dodged a future sight projectile

hahaha look at this sanjifag

I've read many manga and, no matter how bad they got, I haven't dropped a single one. Oda would have to something catastrophic to make me even consider dropping this series. Fortunately, I doubt that will ever happen

But Helmeppo has been the main character from the beginning

Can you refresh my memory? Which YCs did Sanji 2v1 in WCI?

hes still kind of a jobber, but at the very least he's stronger than zoro at this point without the suit

Her pussy would smell like shit because she eats a lot of meat and salty food.

Big Mom had only 3 commanders, Katakuri and the waffle guy were already taken out by Luffy.
The last commander big lady who could increase in size Smoothie never got to fight in any significant way.

The people you're hyping up were just moderate new world dudes. I'll admit the heat guy was kind or alright, but the rest were hardly anything worth talking about, and "he dodged Katakuri ONCE haha" is the least you could expect when Oda specified that Sanji specialized in Observation Haki.

I liked Sanji a lot in this arc for character specific reasons, but he didn't stand out for fighting. If you disagree, you're just making light of every over character who contributed more, a blatant Sanjifag.

Regarding THE Kaido's crew, do you think any have the potential to be a traitor? Or are they all 100% loyal?

>He was literally 2v1'ing yonko commanders
I must've missed that

Attached: genie.png (835x507, 286K)

Yakuza dude let the geisha go and kind of convinced everyone she's dead, so him.

He's not part of Kaido's crew

I'm not sure what Queen would do if best hoe would target him with her charm.

the only true feat her is dodging the bean from katakuri
that alone makes him god-tier in speed

Orochi retainers are Kaidou crew by proxy.
You think they'd refuse his orders? Unlikely, unless it was something like "betray Orochi", and even then I wouldn't be sure.

He's the one with the strongest CoO on the crew until Usopp levels his, of course he fucking dodged it. It would be utterly pathetic if he couldn't.

That's not a feat in speed, that's a feat in CoO.

Not really, they are just allied. He's not a pirate

I assume Luffy doesn't count.

You fucking useless fujos I had to go and find it myself in my stash
Also found a zoro pic I was looking for for a long time, will post in a min

Attached: 1529551838022-cm.jpg (905x1200, 116K)

>dodging a jellybean outside of Kata's CoO range is impressive

Dum sanjispic

I love zoro!

Attached: 1530986253607-cm.png (600x671, 369K)

Luffy's the strongest now ever since his fight with Katakuri. I don't see how is ever gonna match that. Even Usopp is seeing people across an entire country and through walls.

What's the deal with Shanks then?

Attached: shanks.jpg (1777x1300, 450K)

>Zoro having safe sex
Nah.

Yea Forums even read Toriko to the end when it jumped the shark (it was forced to).

This. He needs to impregnate Hiyori to ensure the Kozuki bloodline continues.

Source: your ass

Attached: 1552913737044.jpg (620x508, 79K)

He’s the final red glyph, or his hair is.
When Blackbeard scarred him, it scared him, because only sea kings and the kozuki’s should be able to.

Based pro fujo.

Attached: 1558022323706.png (368x273, 4K)

You really need to learn your tenses.

Not that user.

Attached: 4336D2A3-4A50-4CEC-B6B5-3B9103B94F01.jpg (468x263, 30K)

What is you talking about

I'm sick of this arc but I know we're going to be here for like 3 more years.

>Blackbeard's final DF is the sea king zoan

Would unironically be pretty cool

He was probably a WG spy on Roger's ship as a kid but switched sides, now he just casually drops by sometimes to smoke weed with Buddha

The next chapter involves Zolo leaving the Strawhats, to look after his now pregnant wife, Hiyori.

Attached: 1540362923212.jpg (907x718, 49K)

He’s trying to keep his boy safe

>Affiliated with the Pirate King
>Marines let him come by from time to time because he used to be okay

Attached: 1550168798711.jpg (1025x695, 387K)

>Moriah is dead
lol

What *are you talking about.
Ignore that guy if he’s badgering you user, your point was correct.

Attached: lelsbian.png (97x95, 30K)

Doflamingo said Moriah was as good as dead when he disappeared, and maybe he would have had to make himself into a zombie to survive.

The WG is wondering which D is Joyboy's successor who is destined to fulfill the promise with the Mermaid Princess. Shanks is trying to fool Imukek by making him believe it's actually Negrobeard and not Luffy.

Attached: 1554133213363.jpg (742x329, 51K)

Nobody asks what marines think about it

>Zoro leaving
No no no at most he'll take his new family with him.

So is Imu a lad or a lady
Because I really liked the idea of them being like the ultimate “princess” character that’s got a crush on Luffy or something.

>Zoro having sex

*The Gorosei
It’s very consistent even if it was the Marines though, unless Laffite legitimately hypnotized Sengoku when he went to the Shichibukai meeting.
Top kek if Sengoku and Tsuru got Aizened already.

Attached: 126C8A8A-9A30-43CB-94A7-DE7A444EC97C.jpg (760x1200, 210K)

I want Toko and Tama to be the new Buggy and Shanks.

>No no no at most he'll take his new family with him.

Jinbei and Carrot fags on suicide watch

The next chapter is actually just 50 pages of Zoro rejecting Hyori’s advances and stating, in explicit detail, that he is a gigantically gay faggot who only gets off to sucking fat cock with his mouth and ass and would only ever abandon his dream of being the world’s greatest swordsman for a perpetual gay orgy of bara swordsmen perpetually running a four-ended train on each of his homes and hands

Imu is the final Road poneglyph houses all the spirits of Shandora's ancestors

Didn’t we all say the same shit with Sanji and Pudding? Like Sanji was going to be the head chef and she was going to be like a waitress or something on the ship

Sanji pls.

You don’t think Zoro will get mad at Orochi and attack him next chapter?

>Zoro

>homes
Holes*

Could go either way, he does look kinda girly but it might just be that he's immortal so he looks young. I dunno if Oda would go Kishimoto and make the final villain a girl

Keep your homoerotic fantasies to yourself, Tranji.

He’ll attack his anus with his penis

Would be redundant since only the name is missing, yeah?

Make an extra ship with the crews leftovers following behind. Or just let Barto adopt them.

Gee... I wonder who could be behind these posts

Attached: eyebrow.png (456x220, 125K)

What's KidD up to now anyway? I can't imagine he'd just flee the island. I wonder if he'll try to kill Hawkins and Apoo before he goes?

Attached: one_piece_smih__kidd_by_psychocircus774-d8e73vz.jpg (1191x670, 63K)

ALL ONE PIECE GIRLS ARE CUM TOILETS

WHO ARE YOUR TOP 3 SPERM SLEEVES?

This was spoiler release day I think, and before anyone noticed the girl hands even.

Attached: 7917E54D-4080-40F1-AF10-AEF2B492C71D.jpg (640x983, 345K)

Zoro has to keep a sword in his mouth so that he doesn’t try to suck the dicks of his enemies
Now that he’s lost his third sword, the inner gains gremlin will be unleashed. He’ll suck all the swordsmen of wano’s cock and steal all their protein to become the strongest swordsman

Benkei works for kyoshiro
Hiyori was at the bridge because benkei was supposed to protect her util phase two of the plan started
Benkei gave shusui to kyoshiro, who plans on overthrowing kaido and orochi

1. Miss Goldenweek
2. O-Toko
3. Sugar

Attached: missg.png (640x480, 470K)

The main villain ain't having a crush on his fated enemy, it'd ruin the whole point of the inherited will.

imagine the massive shits she takes
houuuhhhhgod houuugh
im gonna CHUUUM

he'll be around until the end

Attached: kidluf.png (704x352, 254K)

I’m still going to doubt it until we know for sure
What did their voice sound like in the anime?

Im never speaks.

Well posted user, but even if Benkai does ‘work for Kyoshiro,’ he “grin”ned at the end as he sees the potential for Zoro as he seems to recognize the Three-Sword-Style, and instead of stealing Zoro’s swords as he claimed he’d do, he leaves him to collapse. When Zoro wakes his two other swords remain.

So that's the real reason he likes chopper so much.

>implying Imu isn’t just an extremely overworked young lady that literally governs the ENTIRE world and hates every second of it, wanting to experience the freedom of the open sea
>implying she hasn’t fallen in love with stories of the great Gol D. Roger, the free-est man to ever sail.
>implying she doesn’t fantasize about being the Rouge to some Roger
>implying Ace’s execution wasn’t a setup to fake Ace’s death and make him her sex slave
>implying she hasn’t decided to settle for Luffy after Akainu killed Ace and Ace revealed himself to be nothing like his father

worst senran

The most /fit/ post I've seen in a while.

Gerth (loli only)
Miss Goldenweek
Perona

Zoro is /fit/ incarnate

Attached: 1534542089112.gif (448x252, 919K)

>implying she ever works and doesn't just play around in her private garden
Imagine spending 800 years alone because nobody can know you exist, she must be so lonely

Attached: one piece im2.jpg (1063x875, 141K)

Theories on this? Luffy? Shanks? Joyboy? Maybe Mariejois' national treasure will fit in here?

Attached: one_piece_610_15.jpg (800x1285, 237K)

Imu for 10th nakama?

You lost me some point, I'm not sure where but this seems far-fetched

stupid, that's arlong's step sister

Best theory is the one where One Piece is a device that shifts the continents around, destroying FI in the process

*half-sister

Im hasn't had any lines yet.

That’s the light being extinguished, that shadow is wearing the Marijoas hat in my baseless opinion. It looks to much like a robot compared to Luffy, like a Golem.

>I lifted to find happiness and I only found sluts, whaaa

Holy shit, this sounds amazing.

Attached: 1542665938284.jpg (354x350, 85K)

Basically Imu is literally the queen of the world, with all the responsibility that comes with it, and she doesn’t actually want it. The other Celestial Dragons just engage in their hedonistic acts while she does all the work they’re supposed to be doing, and she fantasizes about being as free as a pirate.
The ultimate princess character, who will be “saved” by Luffy destroying Mary Geroise and freeing her of her duties

step sister

Attached: odacchiiiii.png (730x339, 95K)

He is going to be Luffy's polar opposite.
Luffy has a lot of friend while this guy has no friends apart from some butterflies. One seeks freedom, the other seeks servitude and oppression.

It'd actually explain why she picked Vivi's poster. Imu must be mad jelly.

Thoughts on Imu's power? Devil fruit or not?

Attached: Strawhat-in-Mariejois.png (478x308, 49K)

Zoro is about to get rekt by Hawkins, Drake, Kyoshiro and that big ninja guy

It's obvious. Shanks takes his hat back and wipes out the lesser race, as he should have done years ago

Attached: op shanks.png (1369x1078, 1.24M)

same father different mother = half
step is when there's no blood relation

>She accurately predicted the great age of pirates.
How does Shyarly see the future?

Wara Wara no mi: Model Hat

She also has Luffy’s poster and Shirahoshi’s

Hopefully none but probably some shit that allows her to do the extinguishing of lights from a far distance. And maybe something time related.

It’s weird how Oda’s covers the spot where Buggy’s scar would be just like he does in the first panel after the timeskip.

Umi Umi no Mi

seems i goofed again, thank you user

Odds of Kyoshiro betraying THE Kaido, and fighting Orochi? Or at the very least, aiding the rebellion?

Attached: kyoshiro.png (610x638, 143K)

99,9%

Jeez, I hope so.

Attached: 1470707629365.png (833x696, 899K)

*Le Kaido

Attached: 1474130803107.png (443x409, 175K)

I once saw someone post an image that showed that there were some murals hidden on this page. Was it just a meme

He makes more sense as Zoro's opponent. We already have a ton of allies and barely any enemies to go around.

hawkins is the next nakama
this is foreshadowed by his whip

Attached: 05 (4).png (483x389, 139K)

Not really, because he looks too weak to be Zoro's opponent so far.

Joyboy is Shanks' ancestor

He doesn't kill Seakings because he can speak to them.

Looking at what has been done to Ohara there's no way that spiky shit is getting away.

They can be seen in the volume release.

Attached: 0120.jpg (931x671, 596K)

You were probably thinking of this one.

Attached: 1551795057085.png (764x520, 489K)

scanlations are too shit

Attached: imustraw.png (822x564, 441K)

Imu is Mihawk's sister

Attached: OP conspiracy.png (750x375, 610K)

Ohara was a terrorist base. It had to be done

Attached: one piece imu.jpg (752x440, 84K)

That was all Akainu
He’s a loose cannon cop, Imu just told him to capture them and put them in jail

>Or at the very least, aiding the rebellion?
that's a 0% for sure

Well, it doesn't really look like anything, but knowing Oda there's a hint there somewhere

What would it really add to the character though?

Throne kind of looks like a Kaguya style third eye

Yeah and the curtains kind of look like hair

>Attempt to reach out to the worst generation
>Offer shelter, food and security
>They still try to betray you at every opportunity

Attached: 1558119282351.png (239x222, 38K)

Any context? The shit was on totally different panels in the manga.

Sounds amazing but can be just a coincidence.

Never trust zoomers.

Ancient weapon Uranus.

>Dragon: Behold the power of my wind logia. I can control weather. Esto es el fin, Imu !!
>Imu: Hold my Vivi pillow.

Imu face reveal

Attached: A1570FEF-4B7B-4F3C-90C6-FDFE7863EDE7.jpg (750x440, 374K)

>Dragon: Imu! I have come here to take away your most prized possession; Uranus!
>Imu: ew what

But we can go deeper

Attached: 1B1D0207-0A82-47AE-8C9C-E3D158C08DA9.jpg (750x430, 364K)

>Luffy-kun...I...

Attached: D79BCF3C-9A7B-4ECE-94A7-39FB95B268F3.jpg (745x427, 440K)

>C..can i see your feet?

Sadly I’m not good enough at editing to make her eyes look up ahegao style so just imagine

Attached: DoonVRGUcAAaJGB.jpg (1200x1400, 327K)

Wow user you really cracked the case

CUTE

Nani?

nice little throne you got there

Attached: dracarys.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

fuck off Drogon.

What is the dragon looking at?

Attached: op robin hot.jpg (583x1004, 48K)

fuhihihihihi

Attached: smug drogon.jpg (541x633, 40K)

I really want Robin to peg me

Attached: DpyBlahU4AECcWL.jpg (1200x1400, 141K)

remember the theory about the talking dragon is Big Mom?

Same odds as the suitors had with Hiyori.

potential downside/weaknesses of the artificial zoan fruits?

Attached: one_piece_942_14.jpg (1126x800, 449K)

Sanji also jobbed to Law.

We already know most of them just turn you into a semi-hybrid form freak. Some create a separate entity itself that won't obey the host.

unironically too big

Attached: tonk.png (367x309, 220K)

LEAVE JACK FUCKIN ALONE GODDAMN

Low

Nice projection

Her dad is gonna die in chapter 944

I doubt act two is ending that soon

Zoro will awaken CoC in 944.

Who DOESN'T die in 944? We only have so many pages to slaughter people.

It’s cool how mid fight the cat and dog stop fighting once Kinemon speaks.

Attached: 1FE58EDB-6BF3-4E2A-B0C6-4CDA01B46F8B.jpg (800x1146, 231K)

*cock

that too

Attached: Hiyori nervous.png (242x228, 53K)

This scene is even better now that we know that they were waiting for them for 20 years

Not precisely, they already knew Kinemon and the rest were sent forward in time because they had Raizo with them, it was more about hoping they would reach Zou after him.
They must have felt a strange guidance of fate that both Robin a poneglyph reader, and Brook the one Crocus was looking for were part of the crew that helped Kinemon.

In a way, Brook knows what it feels like to go forward in time like Kinemon, since he stepping off his ship 20 years later and going into the world would be similar.

I imagine that they would have already known that they would show up in 20 years from Toki's prophesy, though I'm not sure if it's confirmed that they knew about it

No one was quite sure about the nature of her power, they could only hope. Inu and Neko were captured before the rest could reach Toko too so they would only have heard about the incident secondhand.

Does anyone have the "what people expect wano is gonna be like vs what wano's actually gonna be like" picture?

Because after the Furry Island arc finished, THIS happened.

Attached: the Carrotposting begins2.png (888x1269, 1.08M)

Attached: emergency tiddy.png (715x556, 685K)

who inspired him to be the best

Attached: 0005-010.jpg (916x577, 188K)

did you try reading your image

Mizu mizu no mi. The Ultimate Devil Fruit

source please
t. Jango

Not him but it it seems like Zoro is not literally Koshiro’s son, so it seems like he has a story from before Koshiro too, like Sanji before Zeff.
Anons have been saying this since before Mr. Prince was confirmed one, and Zoro is “Mr. Bushido.”
Koshiro only used a one-sword style, as did Kuina and all the students except Zoro.
Only Zoro trained by dragging stuff with his mouth.
To me it seems likely we will find out who are Zoro’s real parents, apparently to many’s chagrin.

Attached: C47FBDA2-D2B0-4BB7-B472-F23FD5D97A48.jpg (278x181, 13K)

imgur.com/a/Lg6gTgh

much appreciated

How do you get out of this situation?

Attached: smoothie-squat-over.jpg (850x1028, 404K)

here to serve

Attached: hiker.jpg (750x838, 213K)

New STAMPEDE Nami fig. releasing this August

Attached: Nami Fig.jpg (1080x1262, 149K)

Luffy will destroy Mary Geoise and, as a consequence, Fishman Island as well since it's directly below it
google 'Arlong Park Inherited Will theory' if you want to read into a well believed explanation to what the One Piece is, which relates to this

we could have gotten her gym outfit but nooo, another random ass bikini zzzz

Attached: nami gym.jpg (850x1377, 194K)

Tenga

He wanted to be the best BEFORE getting his ass kicked by kuina and is using a swords style none else in the dojo used

a really big one, i have to assume

Attached: smoochie.jpg (2894x4093, 728K)

*Mr. Kaido

Marines starting to make a move

>Even considering going STR

Attached: disgusting.jpg (621x621, 73K)

Sanji > Usopp > Zoro > Nami > Robin > Chopper > Franky > Brook

Order of how much Luffy cares about them

Correct order:
Nami=Zoro=Usopp=Sanji=Chopper=Robin=Franky=Brook

>To me it seems likely we will find out who are Zoro’s real parents, apparently to many’s chagrin.

He doesn't need parents. He could've been an orphan taken in by someone who trained him in the ways of the Mighty Blade.

This

Vegapunk leak?

I just want this shitty arc to be over.

Fuck off

Attached: Vegapunk.png (284x222, 119K)

>implying luffy cant become pirate king without zoro/usopp

Her post timeskip outfits outside of TottoLand suck regardless.

Attached: sample_dbe2881d450f2d5f2f7b5cf51bf4d43b.jpg (850x478, 205K)

Yeah i cant really see luffy ripping his arms off and starving to death for fucking zolo

nice edit

>Luffy only cares about people in regards to how useful they are to him

I wasn't aware that if you speedread fast enough, it becomes an entirely different manga.

That would make sense too; someone before Koshiro.

WE NEED MORE TOKO ! ! ! !

Attached: 1551305788388.png (246x251, 54K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-072504_Tachiyomi.jpg (997x544, 332K)

It's more like, he wouldn't straight up stop his journey and refuse to live for zoro or something

He’s done exactly that for multiple other characters though, other than “refusing to live,” which wouldn’t make sense compared to ‘being willing to die.’

How huge is Otoko's dick?
Yonko level?

DESPITE BEING ONLY 13%

>Usopp at number 2
Usopp at best shares the same spot of friendship affection as Chopper. If someone asked Oda, he would probably give a cringy answer like "He loves all his nakama equally! Nakama power!"

Thanks.

Just remember she is not for lewd.

Attached: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARROT.jpg (960x720, 543K)

He's a World Noble spy.

luffy has the most fun with usopp though

>Usopp at best shares the same spot of friendship affection as Chop-
one of the few times luffy cried as a non-gag was because of usopp

Attached: luffy.jpg (700x724, 49K)

Order of ass beat capacity (from Luffy's point of view):
Big Mom = Kaido = Shanks = Garp = Luffy > Zoro = Sanji = Sabo > Kinemon = Carrot = Franky = Coby = Ivankov > Chopper = Robin = Nami = Usopp = Brooke > The 50k other pirates that claim to work under him > VIvi > Shirahoshi > Momo

Delete this NOW

Attached: Oniichan.png (1167x768, 658K)

Pretty sure Coby would be under the weakling quintuplet

Dude how could you read this story and think that?

Attached: 7941169E-DA1C-40E4-BDC0-E114CB681C5D.png (728x701, 598K)

>Luffy = Kaido
>Kinemon = Carrot
What?

Luffy's point of view, he's a bit of a dumbass

i need more

But really, how do you guys not cringe every time Sanji interacts with a woman? It's awful.

Yup. My theory is that Zoro was some shrimp with no self esteem or inner strength, and the guy who trained him and helped develop his mindset was a Santoryu user. He might have been from Kuri and was an outlaw, which is where Zoro learned 'Snatch' from, as well as the desire to be the best. He could've dropped Zoro off to Koshiro's dojo, realizing Zoro would be in better hands in a proper training environment, with a good roof over his head, hoping Zoro would become a proper samurai and not an outlaw like himself.

Attached: zoro.png (731x505, 358K)

I used to. But now, it happens so much that it just doesn't faze me anymore

>Luffy > Zoro = Sanji
i cant imagine the aqua laguna scene with sanji

Zoro developed santoryu because he kept picking up more swords under the assumption it would make him stronger and stopped at three, speedreader

I can’t imagine if Sanji didn’t kick the sword out of Aokiji’s hands at Long O Ring Island.

That's the anime, you retard.

Why wouldn’t he adopt the sword style that was consistently defeating his, and conveniently being taught at his Dojo, if he was just winging it? Seems unlikely.

If more swords == better, why wasn't he using santoryu from the get go?
It's clear that he thought two was optimal at that point, and Kuina dying would have no reason to change that. So why start all over again with santoryu afterwards?

Or the guy that taught him told him he couldn’t use three swords until he could use two first, nothing about Zoro’s story before Koshiro is obvious other than that he has one.

Zoro was shown training his mouth though he only used two swords.

Spoilers when ?

I can't wait any longer . . ..

zolo please don't die . . .

Attached: 1557476495235.png (327x227, 69K)

we literally dont know anything about zoro's shady vague backstory
oda will make an entire arc dealing with sanji's expanded backstory thats been hinted throughout the series but not zoro

What if the dude told him “You will be ready to use three swords only when you can defeat Kuina.” So Zoro was trying to beat her every single day so he could, and then she died.

What's the point of spoilers if nothing happens?

Attached: Charlotte Brownie describes One Piece.png (228x245, 75K)

ahem..
FUCK THE ALLIANCE!
FUCK STRAWHAT!
AND FUCK KAIDO!

Attached: 1555757138689.png (394x245, 62K)

Zoro dying or jobbing as hard as Luffy this arc is infinitely better than being Hiyori's two-sword style injured infodump machine

Yeah, I'm thinking he's based

>Hiyori's one-sword style injured cumdumping machine

FTFY

Reminder that Jinbe is fucking dead and Carrot will go home

>oda will make an entire arc dealing with sanji's expanded backstory thats been hinted throughout the series but not zoro

Why do you think that? It's pretty clear we're getting answers in Wano.

This meme doesn't work when a kid was in the bed with them

You mean a kid training to become a prostitute.

why do zorofags push that their favorite character stuck his dick in an extremely loose and used prostitute

Take it up with Oda, user.

Brownie reminds me of me, someone could literally be being shot outside and I'd still be asleep. It's something I need to be fix, I could get killed so easily in my sleep.

Why do you guys keep talking about a prostitute? I'm only on Jaya but I can't see something like that ever being a thing in One Piece.

The third sword symbolizes Kuina's, because she used 1-style.

3-Style is literally Zoro and Kuina reaching their dream together.

Zoro's only other waifus include one that fell down stairs and died, one that looks like the previous one but is weak AND a jobber's cocksock, and one that is currently Mihawk's cocksock

He better hope she didn't really die to stairs and saved herself for him

Zoro's a bigger pedo than Iceburg, the only way he would agree to fuck Hiyori is if he also got to fuck Toko too

you'd be surprised

wrong

Attached: wicca upset.png (231x286, 82K)

>one that fell down stairs and died
Kuina is gonna pull off a Sabo and return with a high rank like Dragon's personal bodyguard.

Oda already hinted at it in a SBS with the following comment about Tashigi and Kuina being named after flightless birds: though a bird cannot fly, it does not mean it never will

Maybe I speedread that part, but I still don't get what the fuck was up with Komurasaki, what was the point of that character?
Feel free to make fun of me if I'm being retarded because I'm pretty sure I am.

She's Hiyori.
Hiyori was bleeding when she came into contact with Zoro.

Wicca's the one who does the fucking, though.

Attached: wicca'd.jpg (555x392, 49K)

Ah, so Kyoshiro might have spared her then? He could be working against Orochi?

delete this

cuck fetish

damn

Attached: usoland.jpg (500x492, 149K)

Yeah Kyoshiro spared her.

Attached: op1019.jpg (780x1200, 206K)

Don't you, Yea Forums?

Attached: our lord and savior best king.jpg (526x269, 52K)

Kyoshiro likely has some relation to Kawamatsu which is why he helps her.

God dammit gimme more Robin figures

They use Hiyori's Illusion Paramecia to trick dirty old men into thinking they had sex with Hiyori.

She's pure.

Probably barely off from the truth, if at all. Oda gets on a "kick" of writing certain character types within a 2-3 arc span.

cope

Is Oda saving mantis, spider and all the other zoans with bigger female forms for Im's feminazi arc?

He likely isn't, no. Every mainstream animal you'll see portrayed in this arc in some form.

Onigumo has the spider zoan.

The boa sisters were also huge compared to the CP9 Zoans. Only Kaku came close to their size.

Well, that escalated quickly.

Attached: weijngforumdefres.jpg (612x395, 87K)

Attached: Wicca.png (1291x634, 345K)

>all three of his swords are instantly broken through his strongest technique.
Terrifying if real.

Can someone post that "fake spoilers" edit of the thriller bark zoro scene?

I can't believe Zoro ran all the ba back to Ringo to get Shisui just to BTFO Orochi

Attached: 943.png (493x536, 313K)

Attached: wicca.png (1291x634, 271K)

This one?

Attached: sp.png (721x607, 129K)

Yes, thank you

I still want the source for this

Attached: sauce.jpg (291x433, 25K)

you dont its shit

It's so weird that we've already seen One Piece on panel, and it was only once in a part of a drawing no larger than 1 inch x 1 inch.

I figured as much, but I still want it anyways

Attached: sauce.png (733x685, 388K)

go to r34paheal and search "wicca"

The existence of Imu is so important to cover up that the WG is trying to kill Doflamingo to kill any trace of Imu existing.
We already know National Treasures can be humans thanks to 937.
It makes you wonder WHY it's so important to cover up that Imu exists, and gives you a path towards understanding who Imu is.

kek, thanks. No wonder I couldn't find it, I haven't even thought of paheal in years.

>LISTEN, WANO USED TO BE A COUNTRY OF GOLD AND RYUUMA'S DICK WAS THE BIGGEST
>ah cool hey could you tell me what the fuck a black blade is so i could be relev-
>*PASSES OUT TO A SHOULDER WOUND*
>*INJURED AND LOSES HIS SWORD*
YEAR
OF
-.W
-.A
-.N
ZORO

Attached: zlo.jpg (534x447, 86K)