Is he stronger than Golden Sperm?

Is he stronger than Golden Sperm?

Attached: Psykos_Orochi.png (1342x964, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

onepunchman.fandom.com/wiki/Interviews/Stream_Q/A_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

He's dead next chapter

Yes

He isn't Murata said he was created to fight Tatsumaki and make her injury from psykos seem more plausible.

Orochi>Golden Sperm>ENW>Elder Centipede>Overgrown Rover>Homeless Emperor>Nyan>Fuhrer Ugly Gums

No, he's weak fillerbitch.

The manga is canon and the complete story and the only way you are meant to enjoy the story. The webcomic is autistic doodle shit and inferior to it in every way.

Will we get Monster Garou by 2021?

Attached: Garoumon.jpg (891x1050, 415K)

I hope not, it'd be lame if he was

>Murata is uncertain who is stronger between Orochi and Golden Sperm, but states that Orochi has superior techniques
So that pretty much means Orochi would win in a fight

Also Orochi is considered to be Dragon level or above same as Garou and Boros though it's probably an exageration as he struggled against a half-awakened Garou. I doubt he can destroy entire continents like Boros or Garou either

Attached: 1556335509809.png (600x592, 293K)

What is ENW's placement based on?

Survived a normal punch from Saitama. What can any of the other do to destroy it anyways? It's fucking liquid it can just reform from all of their attacks and i don't see any of them having enough power to completely vaporize it.

>powerlevelfagging underages

Attached: 1491741260382.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Sure thing, Orochi.

This is a battle manga you stupid nigger, what else should we talk about? The meme main character that just shows up at the end of each arc to ruin it? The series would be so much fucking betetr if Saitama didn't exist.
Is Murata also a power level fag? He also talk about which character is stronger than which in his streams.

>ESL nigger from some 3rd world shithole is into powerlevel faggotry
Yeesh.

And you got all that froma few typos? Lmao kill yourself you subhuman amerimutt. I would much rather be a nigger than a fucking amerimutt anyways. Then you would be jerking off at vids of american bitches licking my asshole and being my cumdumps as that's what all your women do.
That's the only thing you subhumans are good for, you are the most degenerate, worthless and pathetic group of people to have ever existed, i hope you and all your "people" get raped and murdered by spics before you keep spreadic your kikery to the rest of the world. Amerimutts are a plague upon humanity only existing to spread the semitic virus to all other sane nations.

After Orochi's death next chapter, the manga should more closely fallow the webcomic, the manga just did chapter 62 and monster Garou happens at chapter 81, which contain 285 pages, let's say that the page count double for more drawn out fights, so 570 pages before monster Garou.

In 2018, chapter 86 to 100 were release, which including the redraws, included a whopping 876 pages, assuming he works at the same rate would Awaken Garou before the end 2020

>After Orochi's death next chapter
Are you fucking retarded?Orochi will not die he will fight Tatsumaki.
>Murata: Garou will fight Darkshine next just like in the webcomic. Fighting Darkshine after Orochi is fine, Darkshine is super strong, you'll see! His muscles are amazing, he just lacks a little willpower.

>Murata: Orochi is probably included to let Tatsumaki to get injured, so Psykos can use the opportunity to sneak attack Tatsumaki. Having her directly sneak attacking and injuring Tatsumaki in the original was a little far fetched.

>Q: Sensei, how do you think the fight between Tatsumaki and Orochi is going to be?

> The fight between Orochi and Tatsumaki? We'll see how that goes when I receive ONE's storyboards.

Gaoru isn't even half wakened until his encounter with Darkshine also he never struggled at all especially since Garou landed no hits on Orochi and how psykos told him to not kill Garou.

opm was a comedy manga from the beginning you absolute retard

Seething

Him not being able to immediately capture an injured Garou was pretty bad though.

>fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting
>h-haha s-see, there was a joke! that means its comedy! parody! satire! PLEASE DONT MAKE ME ADMIT I'M ENJOYING A BATTLESHONEN UNIRONICALLY ITS ALL COMEDIC I ONLY A WEEB IRONICALLY

Attached: 1557248763398.jpg (469x387, 64K)

nah
orochi a shit

Based, that faggot got BTFO.

Not really, as again Garou made no hits and was evading for majority of the fight. All the fight was to test both Orochi and Garou's growth. If Garou had landed hits on him and damaged him then it would have looked bad. Otherwise it was one sided.

Attached: 26-271.png (1600x1150, 840K)

One Piece is more of a comedy than OPM.

Also Garou was captured the first time by Orochi when Psykos summoned him and he only let go because she told him to.

>the end 2020
Oh great. I hope I don't die by then.

At the very least, he's stronger than s-rank hero jobbers minus Tats.

So do you think he can beat Golden Sperm then?

>STILL not getting the main premise of the series

Attached: 1530226778814.png (443x760, 128K)

Well, hopefully One says something else, because what's the whole point of the Golden Sperm reveal if he's weaker than Orochi?

Most of the executives are. The only ones that can beat executives are Tatsumaki, Flash, Metal Knight, Atomic Samurai and Bang. Not sure about Sweet Mask though

Well Murata says he didn't know who was stronger but that Orochi would gave better technique. I'm assuming from that is that GS is about as strong as Orochi until Orochi starts using his other shit plus the martial arts he learned from seeing Garou.

Attached: 17.jpg (800x1150, 171K)

>its the shitty suiryu is stronger than garou argument again
orochi a shit and a jobber

If Saitama didn't exist, we would have extremely frustrating asspulls as the good guys always win in the end.

Didn't Sweet Mask jobbed to Fuhrer Ugly in the webmanga?

This manga progress so slowly, will this be the new Berserk?

BWAHAHAHA
Jesus christ, you shithole monkey, kill your fucking self. This autistic fit of rage is embarrassing honestly

Attached: 1439531889069.jpg (4896x3464, 1.93M)

They're on par but Golden Sperm is canon while Orochi is a filler bitch

Attached: 6882156-5642574209-68796.jpg (600x848, 124K)

I honestly don't mind how most of the fights end, for the stronger characters we can have Blast come and have a hard fight with them. Saitama is just a parody character that appears at the end of each arc for shis shitty gag.
It was fun the first few chapters but that's it It's just a waste of such a fun setting, monsters and characters.
Also this is the only capeshit that i don't utterly despise.

>muh fights
>muh setting
>muh capeshit

you need to go back

Human Garou? Suiryu likely still loses as Garou is the perfect counter for him. Honestly the only S Class i cna see Suiryu beating is Puri Puri Purisoner, TTP and maybe Pig God.

Attached: 1555774168540.jpg (600x848, 184K)

suiryu is weaker than all S class heroes

OPM is a parod-

Attached: w4.jpg (800x1138, 555K)

>muh gags
>muh comedy
The gag is not funny after the first chapter and there is hardly any comedy in the entire series. This manga is 90% fights that are always taken seriously just admit it that you read a shonen you dumb nigger.

If you know Blast can't lose, then you just end up with a shitty Saitama that drags fights on instead of going straight for the money shot.

B-BUT THE PROTAGONIST ONEPUNCHES THINGS THAT MEANS ITS ALL COMEDY EVEN IF 99% OF THE MANGA IS FOCUSED ON OTHER CHARACTERS HAVING SHONENFIGHTS YOU JUST DONT GET THE PUNCHLINE (HEHE GET IT PUNCH)

>The series would be so much fucking betetr if Saitama didn't exist.
Then the whole manga would be pointless.

Attached: onepunch_man_136_47.jpg (800x1150, 166K)

>Literally dozens of unironic shounen fights
>Bro it's a p-parody hahahahaha

Fuck can Puri Puri or TTP do to him? They are way too fucking slow to even touch him and his attacks are way more destructive He also fought Gouketsu for a while, the smae guy who one hsotted a hero stronger than both those guys..
Him losing to Bakuzan isn't shameful as Bakuzan was stronger than like half of S Class if not more. Now that i think about it he likely beats Zombie Man and Drive Knight too.

Can two things not be true at the same time? It's a parody of shonen while still being shonen. Why is that a problem if it's good?

Attached: godblessmurata.gif (500x719, 1.32M)

If you know Saitama wins in a punch then it's all pointless. Again it's just really fucking bland and not even funny after the first 2 times. It's okay to admit you read a batle shounen user, stop being ashamed about it.

>beats zombie man
oh, so you aren't being serious, you're just joking, I get it

Cope.

Attached: 1557754487126.jpg (2504x3452, 2.38M)

Zombieman is weak as shit, sure he can't be killed but Suiryu is so much stronger than him that he can restrain him or incapacitate him.

>Didn't Sweet Mask jobbed to Fuhrer Ugly in the webmanga?
He didn't fight back because he was too ugly and lost his cool

>Filler characters

Attached: 1551209385299.jpg (960x639, 108K)

The webcomic is a parody, Murata's shitshow isn't. That's why it's soulless.

Attached: 1556376584773.jpg (600x592, 120K)

It was a parody but Murata's autism got out of control

Strength isn't everything. Suiryu will tire eventually, then Zombie man takes the win. That's his whole schtick. Suiryu isn't even close to Carnage Kabuto so I'm pretty confident in zombie man.

Suiryu is around Sonic/Genos level, can beat any demon but loses to any dragon.
He's S-class.

The webcomic MA arc is pretty unironically shonenshit

Put Carnage Kabuto in mid dragon vaccine man atomic samurai Geryuganshoop Melzargard and Guroribas in high dragon. Guroribas was stronger than Melzagard and it took 4 heroes to beat the latter.. Deep Sea King should be low demon tier as Puri Puri just one shotted a monster that was just as strong as him.
Beef cake is only demon level, Bomb is stronger than his brother and Mosquito Girl is too high G4 Genos one shot her

Created by ONE. The webcomic is a mere prototype, this is the ture version of OPM.

>Marugori and Vaccine Man not high dragon
Who did this?
This. Spring the tournment arc, Suiryu, Sonic, Genos and Garou are all very close to each other.

>Marugor
Why the fuck would a demon level threat be high Dragon?

The series stopped being about Saitama, after Genos appearance. The first five chapters already covered every thing it could about the initial joke, the rest of the series gradually shifted toward the supporting cast

someone knows when next chapter will be out ??

Literally SOON

>can beat any demon
Do you need to beat any demon to become S Class? Puri lost to Deep Sea King and Genos seemed about his equal.
Deep Sea King i'd say is one of the weakest demon threats as well.

How many pages?

I don't know!

>god tier
>no god

fuck off retard

Attached: schizofaggus.png (311x357, 12K)

Over 100

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

Attached: Murata t-rex.jpg (600x286, 23K)

Attached: Espers are very capable.jpg (1368x1077, 474K)

bro it's a parody like haha the guy kills everything with one punch haha so funny like don't take it seriously

Attached: 039.png (800x1150, 361K)

>Murata said he was created to fight Tatsumaki
when did he say that?
i only remember him saying The monster king wasn't cannon fodder for One thrust man.

It's all just a fucking building up to final release when saitama releases his punch and ends all their epic struggles with a single clumsily drawn move. It is literally a pinnacle of what that story could become. Also it has polished and edgy graphics that emphasises the joke even more.

Why is everyone so stupid to understand that.

He was saying what he taught might happen, he didn't have ONE outline yet

I know many will be happy to see her fail against Golden sperm.

metal bat could defeat a mid-high tier dragon, one said it himself

Attached: 0061.5-034.jpg (1066x1600, 89K)

Garou and Boros didn't die after a single punch though.

Oh no! Chun-Li is about to kick you!

Attached: Chun-Li.jpg (947x751, 422K)

this week

See onepunchman.fandom.com/wiki/Interviews/Stream_Q/A_4

Are you baiting? Aside from Murata who confirmed Marugori's threat level would have changed in dragon if Saitama didn't stop him, but did you really need official confirmation by Hero Association? Didn't you see his display of power? Te lo me a villain that has shown more impressive feats aside from Boros, AG, Orochi and GS
I would argue that in S class there's no hero aside from Tatsu, MK and eventually Blast who is high dragon. There's a huge power gap there, so i would say:
Dragon plus: Tatsumaki and Blast(?)
High dragon: Metal Knight
Mid-dragon to mid-demon: all the others

Filler "characters" created by ONE, yes.

Boros he let have his battle though he could resist normal punches. Garou he fucked around with and had no intent to kill.

Also Rover and ENW survived his punch

You're dumb af.

Luffy could beat Saitama 1v1.

Attached: gear4th.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

post so horrible i had to hide it

She's delicious.

Attached: Chun-Li Murata.png (834x1199, 672K)

No but he can beat mosat s class and dragon levels.

Attached: one-piece-11495701.jpg (1200x857, 237K)

Rover is a tank and ENW was already kind of immune to physical attacks so its crazy that Saitama was able to even reduce his size when even Tats couldn't don't properly.
Doubtful to the Nth degree.

Nice birb. Also anatomically accurate, as expected from Murater. T-Rex bones were assembled by hack frauds from giant birb bones.

Attached: birbaraurus-rex.jpg (540x719, 77K)

Birds are dinosaurs.

Boros said before dying that Saitama wasn't treating him seriously and could've ended fight much faster if he wanted or something like that. Same is with everyone who needs more than one punch.
Steps could change to squeeze more juice, but the main gag stays the same.

But the T-rex is a feathered birb, not a giant lizard user. His skull is not that of a giant toothed chameleon but that of a chicken or a goose. Fake skulls in museums, Murata is accurate though. What a chad.

saitama could die from lack of oxygen or drowning right? after all he is just strong and fast

Attached: 018___1556268124.png (1520x1080, 2.97M)

Yes, he was holding his breath on the moon.

tats defeated enw easy, he only came back big later due to hard emotions

Don't know. It took him a few seconds after he got up to realize he was in spave and then he held his breath. Meaning he was pretty much breathing all the way through the trip to the moon. He only held his breath since he wasn't sure if that was okay or not.

Saitama and his comedy make this series great. The bonus is that we get weaker side characters who go through their own arcs.

Fuck off feathercuck, it was proven that T-rex were only partially feathered.

Attached: 31.png (800x1150, 272K)

I tried animating the panel from the flashy flash fight where they go up the waterfall. Just gotta make the lines thicker, animate the water, and add texture to the rocky wall

Attached: 1.gif (320x240, 9K)

i dont understand what people are going on about in this thread. orochi doesnt even exist in the webcomic and golden sperm hasnt appeared in the manga yet, so what reveal are you talking about? just the fact that the orochi fight is happening now and golden sperm is going to happen later during the final battle?

Attached: 42.png (800x1138, 1.43M)

Who win this battle royale?
Choze vs SuperMouse vs Bug God vs RoyalRipper vs Deep Sea King vs Beast King

For me, yes, but he is also super tough. I would argue that his greatest ability is resilience: got kicked to the moon without even a little scratch, like he received a tap on the shoulder.

Why is there a hole in Fubuki's dress right there?

read the entirety of the webcomic last night after not being able to take not knowing the story. its pretty good, but I like a lot of the additions the manga has over it. feels like its going to be a more refined version of the story.

Choze with his energy blast and being a martial artist. Bug god for being durable already and Beast King with his claws unless DSK turns bigger and faster with his wet form.

theres nothing wrong with enjoying the battles, especially with murata's godlike art. its part of the series, and personally i really like the cool moments and how exciting they are in proper manga style (and in the first season of the anime).
but ultimately the point of the whole thing is saitama and his ridiculous power compared to the rest of the cast. its actually pretty amazing how much better ONE is at creating an interesting superhero world while writing a comedy manga, its honestly better than almost every other similar show that takes itself seriously.

For the back fans
Surprising since a lot of people(really on this site) hate the additions to call it filler.

Attached: 48.jpg (800x1257, 408K)

>it was proven
Nothing was proven you autist. It's just a fact that the T-rex bones are typical bird bones. It's short hands are nothing more than typical bird wings that serve no purpose in nature unless they have feathers on them, weather the animal can use it for aerodynamics or not. Cope lizardfag, Murata is canon.

Attached: god level threat.jpg (570x485, 41K)

boros' armour took the first punch, the second only hit his arm, and the only reason he survived the barrage was because of regen, he was most definitely killed by any normal definition then.

garou legit took a few punches, but he was meant to be a perfect monster to be fair. all the more exciting to raise the bar a little each time saitama gets a bossfight

It may be because i find Saitama's gag kind aborign after a while and how immersive the art and characters are i just wish i could enjoy the m a lot more knowing that there isn't that hero literally miles above everyone else.
Fuck me i want a OPM focused on Genos and gthe rest of the heroes with Blast as a deus ex machina but who is not as overpowered as Saitama

it is a parody. that doesnt mean every single aspect has to be. the serious buildup and acting like a proper shonen is what makes the punchline all the better. if it was parody all the way through it would have been boring as fuck after the first fight.

Bug God>Choze>SuperMouse>Beast King>Royal Ripper>DSK

Why is dsk behind royal ripper of all people?

They are vestigial limbs you sperg

because RR could keep up with a Garou stronger than the one who fought Genos who had 3 upgrade post DSK

yeah i noticed that which is why i wanted to voice my opinion. im sure anchor bias is part of it, i watched the show first, then read the manga, then the webcomic last.
a big part of why I like the show is the cool fights which I unironically enjoy, so while the webcomic is great, the anime and the manga really provide that element in a much better way.
and as far as im concerned pretty much every manga addition is just more of that, it doesnt take away from the main story at all. like the moon kick was just a single scene that was super cool, and the tournament arc gave us a cool expansion on the martial arts world, and a pretty cool moment where suryiu realises the true level saitama is on

Royal Ripper fought Human Garou and held his own. A weaker Garou than that one beat TTP who in turn was stronger than Puri Puri Prisoner, whom in turn defeated a monster as strong as DSK easily.

Not really. Gaoru was beating them even though he didn't really damage them plus RR had help. Hell he didn't even land hits on Garou until he was distracted. Not to mention he's shown nothing to even compare to DSK in terms of speed or power to even compete if they ever fought. I can believes DSK maybe being below Choze but super mouse and RR..that's ludicrous.

i can understand that, the world is pretty damn cool and thats why i like the chapters that explore all the other characters and get pretty annoyed at all the mouthbreathers who complain about not getting enough saitama.
but i think without saitama it would become pretty generic. the villains couldnt be as cool because you dont have a saitama to provide a satisfying victory without massive asspulls, and without a proper main character the story would feel kind of all over the place. its really not structured in a traditional way because of the comedy aspect. Genos is wayyyy too generic to carry the story.

didnt they actually have dialogue in the webcomic that confirms that any of those monsters on their own would have lost to garou? they only beat him because it was like 3v1

>vestigial
Just like your cerebral lobes fag.

Attached: trigger.jpg (879x597, 269K)

puri puri prisoner lost pretty readily to DSK though

I pike the manga additions also to adding more to story plus explaining what happens in between Garou all the way to the MA arc. Also the MA feels like a bigger organization in the manga compared to how the webcomic it felt like a small squadron that didn't pose a threat until the executives.

Attached: 34.jpg (1066x1600, 509K)

DSK is complete fodder at this point, post G4 Genos stomped him while hydrated in one of the audio book, he had a major upgrade and still had trouble with a severely weaken Garou. RR being able to pressure Garou who was in perfect shape and just became half monster (with the different coloured eye and all that) puts him much above DSK

I don't know ill have to reread but it was clear he was winning the only thing was that he didn't really damage them in the manga and webcomic he was still somewhat recovering and had a 3 v 1. Hell only bug god got a real clean hit on Garou compared to RR until he was distracted and RR sliced him up.

>Genos is wayyyy too generic to carry the story.
I agree but he could serve as someone through which we explore the world but there could be a lot more focus on all the other heroes.

He's only fodder till Genos upgraded and puri puri got stronger even then that doesn't discount how stronger and faster he was. RR has none of that and only lasted due to having help alone he got fucked or couldn't do much especially when garou returned to kill his ass.

Fuck you sperg, even this guy who was the biggest feathercuck can admit it.

>sperging
>this guy
Why do you talk about yourself in third person?

He defeated a monster that Muratasaid to be as strong as DSK.

Attached: Monster_as_strong_as_DSK.png (369x393, 145K)

yeah i liked how much bigger the MA feels in the manga. having all these grunts and going around recruiting people with the monster cells makes it seem like they're really building an army rather than just, being a bunch of high level monsters in a cave. it also makes more sense that the MA is behind the rising monster appearances leading up to the arc, rather than that just being coincidental. or does that continue after their defeat anyway?

yeah i suppose its possible that it could be written without a main focus, but you still kinda need a point to the story. someone or someones are going to have to beat the monster at the end of each arc, and i cant think of a way to do that that would be interesting. a teamwork moral would be kinda generic, and having another hero win would either turn into an asspull version of saitama or like, a hero of the week thing where a random hero saves the day each time? i dont know what the moral would be really
saitama existing allows them to get a bit darker with the story because the comedic OP character can win at the end and allow the characters to live and continue developing without having to come up with a REASON why they won. basically every time it can be framed as they were lucky which works quite well

what monster is that again? read the webcomic last night but i was pretty tired lol

The rising of monsters is continuing. It actually started even when Saitama was in middle school. At first only wolf levels showed up but then even they started to become frequent and rampant that the police had a hard time keeping up with them. The MA mostly helped with the rumors of monsters coming to Z city and attracting them.

But yeah the MA feels Luke an organization and gyro Gryo is smarter than how she was in the webcomic. She utilized fodder to join together and take out small fry heroes or overwhelmed the association across multiple cities. She recruited more monsters by force or with advertising and even uses Orochi to sort of keep control. I like her thought processes and planning and especially the part of one chapter where the monsters discussed their own pint of views to the situation.

He's not in the webcomic and has no name. He was just to show how strong Pur puri got. On the wiki his name is just monster who's as strong as DSK.

A reminder that the heroes association started 3 years ago

Reminder Blast existed way before then and did stuff.

Attached: 120.jpg (800x1150, 328K)

Here is the official tier list bro.

Attached: opmtierlist.jpg (2480x3296, 2.5M)

oh ok, so i suppose the MA was sort of created due to that rise in appearances rather than the other way around.

Flashy Flash one shotted to cadre candidates(keep in mind he was holding back for most of the fight)
That alone makes him high dragon.

Attached: a0foxL2.jpg (838x983, 280K)

Don't be gay.

>and make her injury from psykos seem more plausible
That's fucking retarded. Why undermine Psykos' successful attack? She didn't just injure Tats, she blew a hole in her pride and it was glorious.

Why do fags understimate Flashy Flash so much? He did better against monster Garou than the other S class heroes and defeaated 2 dragons alone
Blast>Tatsumaki>Darkshine>Flash>MK>Bang/Atomic Samurai

agreed, tats was fighting like 5 execs at once, it makes total sense that an experienced psychic could catch her off guard in a situation like that

iirc he is comparable to golden sperm

How would you kill him from lack of oxygen or drowning when he can easily remove himself from such situations in an instant?

Maybe poison could do it or any psychic power really.

Well that's what Murata said. He htought it was too far fetched.

FF also fought Awakened Garou the longest, was able to dodge a few of his attacks, was able to get back up after being hit, something the other S-Class couldn't do.

Attached: x2.jpg (600x848, 488K)

because it should have taken tats less the 1 sec to destroy (phyco), it was bullshit and a copout.

>glasses
>high tiger
he's a fucking B class, B class is about wolf level. And zombieman was able to defeat carnage kabuto in a simulation, i don't know how reliable the simulation is but i just gonna leave that there

i mean, his trip to the moon didnt take long.

hard to say. he may have just held his breath by instinct rather than because he absolutely had to

Flash and Darkshine are equal.
They're literally a DEX vs STR stalemate.

Definitely not psychic powers, since Tatsumaki couldn't do shit to him, he's resistant to it. I highly doubt poison would do anything either.

>he's a fucking B class, B class is about wolf level
What about the C class that defeated several monsters in the raid against the MA and Needle Star, Mizuki and other B class that defeated countless wolf and tiger threats?

he is definitely strong, but to be fair he was perfectly matched against the two dragons. he was just a better version of them. i think he'd struggle against a really durable monster like elder centipede

*DEX/AGI vs STR/END is bit more accurate

Yeah you are right i was thinking i should put them equal but wasn't sure.

Elder Centipede is pretty up there.
Not even Bang and Bomb could put him down.
Maybe Flash and Darkshine would've been a better match up against him....

That list is utterly shit, especially top dragon tier. What the fuck is MK doing there? Also isn't there a chance Blast could be at least as strong as Boros and Garou?
DSK is way too high as well

Where would Darkness Blade rank goyz?

Espers are Glass Cannons, get an opening and they're fucked. Tats was fighting the most dangerous Dragons of the series at that point plus she's an arrogant cunt. It's not surprising Psykos managed to get her while she was distracted.

Tats being a dumbass blind cunt doesn't make it a copout. ONE never shied away from fucking up S class heroes despite how broken they are.

Forgot pic

Attached: DarknessBladeAvi.png (360x360, 127K)

fair, i was just trying to think of an example. i think any monster with decent durability feats would be hard for him though, im not sure he has that much attack power.

Do any of you powerlevel faggots have an idea how many chapters till my husbando appears again?

Attached: DW2VHn4VoAAzKC.jpg (495x803, 126K)

It's a shame we only saw Gouketsu fight Suiryu and Bakuzan but judging by how much Genos was hyping him i'd say he was one of the strongest executives
Ddidn't Suiryu basically say human Gouketsu was stronger than him? That would mean he was low S class-tier before getting a massive powerup.
Think he could have done the same to Bomb and Bang

the manga story is pretty different from the webcomics at this point, orochi doesnt even exist in the webcomic. so its hard to say.
but the progression from where they are now will probably be orochi fight, psykos appearing, tats vs executives fight and then awakened garou

>Didn't Suiryu basically say human Gouketsu was stronger than him? That would mean he was low S class-tier before getting a massive powerup.

He hyped him alot but I don't think he was that straight with it. But yeah, Murata managed to hype him a lot and actually give him presence. I wonder how the S- Dragon fight would have gone if he was there. Hell, Elder Centipede too. They would be fucked, pretty much.

bullshit and you know it.
physco is so fucking weak compared to tats it unbelievable.
fubuki and phyco are children compare to tats when it comes to esper power.
it was nothing but a fucking copout.
tats could handle all of them until golden sperms appeared.

ONE wouldn't have created OPM if he didn't love the shit out of battle manga. Even the manga version of Mob has flashy battles despite being less battle oriented as a whole.

but psykos is a skilled esper, its touted as an intellectual pursuit, and tats was fighting like 5 dragon level monsters at once. its not that crazy that pyskos could use her knowledge to get the jump on tats there

of course, its definitely a battle manga, and one of the best ones out there. people who pretend that they dont enjoy the fights are either lying or all-out retarded.

What do you mean by Awakened Garou? He's supposed to appear before his awakened form by fighting Blackshine and one punching the Prisoner. Sure he starts growing horns but he's still human looking there.
2-4 chapters I presume?

Attached: 1527623126075.jpg (762x3203, 1.81M)

Why doesn't Saitama just punch him?

tats is more skilled and advance, she number 1 and way to advance when it comes to esper shit.
the 5 dragons were no threat to tats, until one introduce a bullshit weakness a character like tats should t suffer from.

tats would have tornado her ass, but human dont get killed in this manga.

oh yeah forgot about that, there are some other fights before the big one

yeah she is more skilled, but guess what, realistic fights aren't always just a number comparing game. theyre more complex and you can catch stronger opponents off guard that you would lose to face-to-face.
i dont really know what you want, for one of the enemies to overpower her legitimately? for her to just win and have saitama not show up at all? the way it was written is good because it makes sense but also allows tats to have more power to reveal later

>Psykos
>skilled esper
>lose to fubuki who's way weaker than her
She's a fucking stupid esper

why do people think metal knight is as strong as orochi, tatsumaki, GS? On what basis?

Garou would still end up killing both Gouketsu and Elder Centipede.
And King has meta luck.

as far as we know there are 3 espers in the entire world. she may not be as strong as a fucking god (tats) or her sister, but that doesnt mean she's not good. she managed to look into the future which is probably pretty difficult.

The fact that he has an arsenal of weapons, and is able to build more in a short time

>3 espers
Well yeah, after Fubuki and Psykos hunted them all down.

Prisoner doesn't belong in S class. He just managed to pass the pleb filter before it was implemented.

what? wheres that detail from?

How black are you? Like how hard is it to make you out at night-time?

what kind of gun does zombieman use?

Attached: f24.png (1514x1079, 1.34M)

Metal Knight commands an unknown number of battle robots, many of which are confirmed to be stronger than demon level monsters. If not for a handful of unparalleled S rankers, Metal Knight would be more powerful than the Hero Association itself. He deserves his status.

White as snow

I could be remembering it wrong. I went looking for the line in the webcomic but couldn't find it. There was however a confirmation of other espers who joined Fubuki's high school clique.

yeah i know there was the club, what i meant earlier was that theyre the only 3 that seem to have enough power to achieve anything

>Beef cake is only demon level
Back when demon actually meant something he was. These days he'd be classified as a dragon.
I mean even pic related was a demon back then.

Attached: Giant_Snowman.png (896x820, 537K)

who the fuck is that, i dont remember him

Fubuki can seal an esper's psychic power, though not permanently since she used it on Psykos who seems to have gotten over it. Maybe that's what happened to other espers, Fubuki didn't want any of them to surpass her.

Demon level was never that impressive, and we've been seeing dragon levels from the very beginning.

>be 1000m tall
>demon
???

Say hello to your strongest dragon
and before you say it, no, even normal Black Sperm wouldn't be scared of Orochi

Attached: army of semen.jpg (600x848, 152K)

Vaccine Man and Carnage Kabuto were Dragon and so was Marugori actually

Murata would say otherwise

I love orochis design

Attached: Big_Snek.png (309x479, 315K)

Honestly, I could probably draw like this.

In fact, I did draw better when I was a child. But my teacher said the drawings i made were disturbing and sent me to a therapist. I haven't drawn anything since. But i digress.

Attached: 24.jpg (600x848, 72K)

whats this from? they havent actually fought yet have they?

thats a deliberately simplified version of her
but regardless, ONE can draw pretty well at times, he just doesnt put effort into it because he cares more about the story

Why do you not read the manga user?

Murata literally said that Black Sperm wouldn't be scared of Orochi even after he went full Cthulhu.

Reminder that King pulled this out perfectly at the first try and better than these 2 jobbers

ill spoonfeed you this time but youre missing out on the manga user. Psykos tests garou by putting him against orochi who instantly learns martial arts by watching garou. Rest of the fight is garou being toyed with and having to evade.

Attached: orochivgarou.png (200x143, 82K)

i have read the manga, but i swear there hasnt been an orochi fight yet. thats why the last panel of chapter 107 is so exciting

i have read it, just couldnt remember. now that you say that it does seem kinda familiar, ill have to go back and look.
i just read the entire webcomic last night so im probably mixing up a lot of memories

True but still the fact it took him a few moments before he held his breath when he saw he was on the moon.

yeah, i dont think he'd necessarily die from lack of oxygen. he probably just doesnt know that.

Well true, orochi doesn't exist, so he couldn't have fought anybody.

So did the Mob Psycho anime actually finish? like not just the season it was on but the entire show?

what? im talking about the manga, not the webcomic

seems like it, the finale of s2 seemed pretty final
i dont know if the manga keeps going though

There's going to be one season left, I think.
The manga goes on for a little bit but it's really important character driven stuff. The manga has a definite end, however. For what's left after S2 there's enough for one last season of 12-13 episodes.

.50 AE.

He did say he wasn't sure if holding his breath would work. But he should have a huge lung capacity especially taking blows from Boros to the gut twice without flinching nor losing air.

i think he doesnt get winded because he just tanks them, not because he has a lot of air in his lungs

>WDM not god tier

More than likely.

Probably. But I'm thinking he's got some Superman shit after breaking through his limit. Like being able to hold his breath for 10 hours or something similar.

>being a memefag

Darkshine fought him the longest.

>couldn't do much especially when garou returned to kill his ass.
After Garou got an other zenkai boost

Okay so there is more Mob Psycho for them to adapt? Do we know about a season 3 yet?

mid-tiger at best

No but since the manga only had the three issues it makes sense that it'd be three seasons, too. It isn't like a western comic, it has a definite end and we're nearly there in the anime.

Why is broken Psykos so cute?

>the wiki still uses the term "mysterious being"
fucking why? it's clear the term is meant to be "monster."

What do you have against mysterious beings?

Despite only being 13% of sentient creature, they cause over 50% of the violents crimes

>One thrust man
Ace Thruster?

It is satire, but sadly ONE's humor doesn't translate well when it's drawn by Murata.

Serious art = serious atmosphere
It's a curse and a blessing

We're going to build a wall, and the mysterious beings will pay for it.

Also, despite of being 0.001% of population, heroes have 40% of suicide by monster rates

Either your memory is shit or you have not read every chapter yet.

So Garou just knocked himself out?

user... You should probably reread the past few chapters

someone else posted a page and i do kinda remember now, ill have to go back through it. just doesnt seem like the kind of thing id forget easily. no idea how ive managed to.

what? orochi exists in the manga but doesnt in the webcomic, i have no idea what that last guy was talking about

yeah im gonna. its just been aaaages since that

What I'm saying is that Orochi had a fight in the manga.

Attached: 94.jpg (800x1257, 371K)

>Niggerstream

I despise people like you

Don't know what you mean but ok.

Attached: colored_327_by_enara123_dazzexd.png (900x1645, 1.25M)

He was acting all high and mighty, but turned into a little bitch as soon as his life was threatened by a monster.

GS is faster than Flashy so fat chance

>what do you think you're doing with master's meat

Attached: lewd.gif (318x269, 576K)

Stop being obtuse and oblivious for the sake of it dickhead.

It's literally 2 and a half pages long in the original, and involves car robots.

no, even garou admits that FF is very fast while saying nothing on GS.

Can I pay Murata to do erotic art work of Tats?

How can Fubuki even compete?

>S T I L L no new chapter

How is this even possible

Puri Puri Prisoner is such a jobber, why is he even S rank? I thought Amai Mask tried to prevent this kind of stuff from happening.

Didn't Murata's father die or something? I'd imagine that slowing things down a bit.
Plus it's a fucking Orochi chapter. That shit needs time. Imagine how godly the art will be.

>forgot to link

Deep Sea King should be dragon level imo. He beat up Puri, Sonic, and Genos.

No I literally have no idea what you mean by niggerstream. I see people menyionnit but never knew what it was about.
To be fair one beat him without moving an inch and another nearly killed him and tortured him.
Not really.

>struggling against the two weakest S-class at the time and a ninja without his weapon
>dragon

>No I literally have no idea what you mean by niggerstream. I see people menyionnit but never knew what it was about.
Tripfag redditor is retarded, what a shock

Attached: Capture d’écran 2019-05-20 à 21.01.33.png (99x96, 20K)

Thanks for the tip and yes I do have a reddit just not under this name.

Attached: 67606050_p0.jpg (1200x1397, 577K)

>yes I do have a reddit
You heard it here first folks!
Unironically castrate yourself.

Attached: apologize.png (1842x1036, 1.73M)

Overreacting really but ok.

Attached: 8c8178f97415bd6554842295854b55bb.jpg (800x1150, 265K)

Attached: 1554878675192.png (835x1200, 1.17M)

He treated the vacuum of space like a god damned inconveniences. I'm convinced you could throw him into the sun, and he'd just find a way to sling shot himself back to earth. Maybe his clothes don't survive, but he most definitely does.

Stay salty forever faggot.

It was gratifying to watch him get humbled and put into the situation of people he'd dismissed. He was finally forced to confronted his own hypocrisy, and he matured because of it.

I didn't really care about Suiryu at all before that but it was a good scene, actually looking forward to whether or not he'll appear again.

Rip Murata's Dad