Bokuben

>Next chapter: a crisis is about to befall Uruka... who are a bowl of hot ramen!?
What does this mean? What do you think happened?

Attached: 020___1558227813.png (871x1300, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

menshealth.com/health/a19547964/burning-butt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

menshealth.com/health/a19547964/burning-butt/

So another toilet chapter?

Attached: 1557881344815.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

>the chapter teaser for Uruka is literally mildly heated ramen
I don't have a punchline

I love Rizu

Attached: Rizu8.png (602x800, 527K)

Why are people speculating that the next chapter will involve poop?

Why make another? There isn’t anything to discuss. Uruka has done pretty much all she can do as. Her fate is losing then going to Australia.

We had a piss chapter before so why not?

What if there was a last minute change and she decides not to go to Australia anymore?

Considering Tsutsui's reluctant to have fanservice in this manga, such a chapter would probably have a disappointing outcome anyway.

>No Foom pantyshot
>even when there should be one in this shot
Whose great idea was this?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 [480p].mkv_snapshot_14.40_[2019.05.20_10.15.53]. (848x480, 70K)

So when's the earliest we are getting spoilers?

Because Fumino is not for lewd, user.

The same series which gave us numerous Fumino bra shots? I don't think so.

Fumino a shit

Well, tbf, Fumino is flat af.

>What if there was a last minute change and she decides not to go to Australia anymore?

I wish. Would certainly be more entertaining if Uruka was an active participant and got rid of the loser flags.

Thursday. This thread shouldn't exist.

>decides
That's not impactful enough. She should be disqualified or rejected, but not in a manner in which Nariyuki's tutoring is at fault.

A "she decides" plot is still possible though. I mean look at Nariyuki and his VIP recommendation.

>1) 5 top grade girls (pure but with various levels of thirst) vs a slut and a prostitute
Garbages girl assorted by body type(just like 9999 of haremshit) vs virgin prostitue
>2) main character is a likable if bland yet moe incarnate vs an unlikeable splurg lord fagot, who is a legit step down for a prostitute and a slut, to the point the reader would feel bad if either "won" him as their lives would be ruined even more
Faggot with no dick vs someone that followed his dick, albeit too much
>3) light hearted manga vs mexican soap opera nonsense
"Can't write shit, so I'll just recycle everything that haremshit has done before this" vs original scenario
>4) cute and sexy art, vs generic and plain art
Bland garbage that just like 9999 other haremshit vs plain art
>5) no real rage in the threads, vs rage and bait threads
lol

party never ends bokubros

Fuck off retard

Based best girl week
Urucute a best

Attached: 1550148081870.png (912x1150, 1.05M)

Nah, I like shitposting here

>party

In all seriousness, what likely happened to Uruka?

Sawako best girl

Attached: flat.png (787x431, 94K)

Isn't it nice that Mafuyu decided against renting a haunted place so her boyfriend will continue visiting her?

Let's keep the fuel for the actual chapter.
The preview on the side of the page mentioned she was sweaty. She was sweaty too when she ate the ramen with Nariyuki in chapter 26. Maybe they're gonna make a parallel. Curiously, that very chapter gets animated on this week's episode.

Attached: 1557909552009.png (580x543, 136K)

Such a considerate wife.

Attached: 1558309028879.jpg (1431x2048, 624K)

I'm not really that invested in Uruka chapters but it might be something like that, maybe a ramen eating challenge where it's spicy and they both happen to enter to get a prize
Then it becomes an inner battle between Uruka's competitiveness and her feelings for Nariyuki

>The preview on the side of the page
Which one? There's none in the OP image, only the teaser.

It would be cute if it didn't give the impression that she's only keeping him to take care of her trash.

Attached: like a hobo.png (668x260, 76K)

It's in the raw, it doesn't get translated usually.

Yours sounds much more likely to be honest. Although it's kinda meh, I feel Tsutsui should be hitting the pedal with the story, but I guess there's time for some filler of the story has 50 chapters left.

>worst girl chapter is next
I sleep.

Attached: stop sleeping.png (784x1145, 384K)

But it's not a Fumino chapter next

>Uruka
>poop
Hint, hint.

We're in the slow down period for the next arc. Tsutsui is currently 3 for 3 with arcs per volume, so we'll expect s character arc within the next 10 or so chapters. That is, if he's following a trend. Probably he can include a holidays volume, then a valentines volume, we are indeed looking at 5 to 6 volumes left for the story unless he pads it out

Fumino best gurl.

Attached: 74800362_p0.jpg (2400x3400, 433K)

a shit

Would this count as fanservice? I think it does.

>side bun hair
>flat
>ass fang
>dem hips
Unf.

There's no reason for padding. And I doubt they will let him drag it a la Nisekoi. Although Yuuna is kind of dragged so I guess popularity doesn't matter anymore as it did in the past for reasons of axe. What bugs me is if he wants to make characyer arcs out of Valentine and Christmas or make those as separate arcs.
The coloring is decent but that thin lineart is just bad, is he the guy who made the Sensei ice rink color?

Attached: 1533433324826.png (551x576, 386K)

Senseibros, why do you hate Fumino? We shall be brothers in hating Uruka, a fucking shit.

Attached: basedmino.png (778x587, 220K)

>people
It's one chink.

>hate Uruka
Fellow bro here. I, too, do.

Don't copy my shitpost, faggot. I'm older than you.

Urukafags and ""Senseifags"". Hint quotes.

Who would ever be brother with a fucking shitposter?

Mafuyu, Fumino, and Sawako are the top 3 girls. Many anons have seen the way and came to agree.

>it's the "Senseifag" who defended Fumino's arc again

>post count not rising, stale at 21 for 6 posts
Hmmm

Ghost-chan a cute and has good taste.

...When did that happen?

Counting your posts too, right?

Good job quoting yourself, many anons.

He's obviously a Fuminobro, not a Senseifag. But good try.

I'm the fourth reply, though. So how do you figure?

Yea Forums a shit is tradition. A reminder of better times even.

Why are Fuminofags so insufferable and whiny? The last 5 threads have been ruined by their shitting all over the place and complayining about Sensei being discussed in her chapter, dismissing it as circlejerk because they couldn't tolerate people were shitting on them when they actually circlejerked Fumino in non-Fumino chapter threads.
Then there's the overly defensive Fuminofag who denies Fuminofags ever shitposted while it's all Senseifags and Urukafags doing.
And the Fuminofags who argue that everyone who shitposts and claims to be a Fuminofag is a falseflagger.
Truly the shittiest fanbase befitting the utter shit that is Fumino.

Sawako getting attention is rare sight. Maybe there's hope for this place yet.

>copypasta
Urukafags are truly the worst.

Uruka a best
Fuminoaggots keep seething

Attached: 1554016534495.png (374x827, 205K)

>Copypasta referring to what happened yesterday
Try again faggot.

tl;df: no one cares about your persecution complex and forced xfag drama. Quit trying to ruin another thread.

When they get too much backlash they have to retaliate out of butthurt and of course they resort to their eternal boogeyman, Urukabros.

Attached: 330362.jpg (225x350, 40K)

>Why are Fuminofags so insufferable and whiny?
Because they were forced to face the reality of Fumino being a joke character: after thread upon threads of Rizu is just a mascot/Uruka will drown in Australia/ Asumi is shit/ Mafuyu is an old hag they realized Fumino is even less relevant and whining is all that's left for them.

>imagine being the Flip Fumidditor

Why are anti-Fuminofags so insufferable and whiny? The last 5 threads have been ruined by their shitting all over the place and complaining after being called out for being hypcrites, such as bitching Fuminofags do circlejerks because they couldn't tolerate people liking Fumino. Didn't matter if there were no actual circlejerk or if it's get chapter to them.
Then there's the overly antagonistic anti-Fumino autist aka THK who makes it his life in mission to force policing policies and turn threads into a hatebox reddit style. In addition to denying any shitposting his side have done and do.
And said autist akways argues everyone who disagrees with his narrative is wrong via hours upon hours of walls of text and dragging the thread into a shitfest until it falls off the board. And everyone is the same Fuminofag boogeyman to him.
Truly the shittiest fanbase befitting the utter shit taste and worst posters.

Fumino is the new Uruka

Now this is copypasta worth saving.

Based.

samefag, you made the post shittier and full of spelling and grammar mistakes. Fuminochinks are hilarious

>not a new IP
>Urukashitter became so triggered and decided to start that shit all over again even though it was mostly banter up until now
Welp.

Your mad is amusing.

I'm not a chink. I can't be your "samefag".

Truly the worst fanbase.

Keep seething no one likes you

>chinks
>plural
>when he attempted to imply a singular person
Nice ESL.

>seething
Literally you times 2.

Another Uruka topic thread being ruined by an Urukafag. It's pottery.

Ew.

FTFY

Attached: senpai for life.jpg (1212x1766, 849K)

No one but other equally braindead Fumichinks will praise your "fixed" ESL copypasta

Despite the bomb he dropped, I have a strong feeling he'll claim it's meanie Fuminofags' fault somehow.

Why does Sensei have that strange way of speaking? Is she autistic?

Drowning in a puddle of ramen soup hopefully.

>Your study buddy prefers ramen over udon
How does that make you feel?

Anybody who hates you would agree with editted copypasta throw back at you. Seethe more.

>Fuminofag samefagging accusing others of samefagging while still pushing his "it's the antifuminofag fault" while the other threads are ever whitstanding proof of the shitty behaviour of his shitposting brethren
Phew, you gotta do better than that.

Correct. It's autism moe.

Attached: 1558318091742.jpg (1536x2048, 472K)

I don't hate Fumino, I hate a minority of her fanbase

So just you?

>ESLfag has the nerve to accuse somebody else of being ESL
Heh.

FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU FUMIKU

Fuminofags and Urukafags are really disgusting. I can't think of two more shittier metabitching fanbases.

Attached: The Bane of Bokuben Threads.png (245x233, 67K)

Urubest

Attached: 1545939205677.png (920x740, 308K)

>common knowledge that a lot of people has been hating Uruka and her fanbase since early threads
>i-it's only one when I am sperging out of convenience
Seething.

There's nothing ESL about that post.

Indeed

Attached: 1555868510325.png (571x648, 267K)

I like Fumino second best and am indifferent to Uruka. How's that?

for me its the sensei

Attached: 1558201866243.jpg (1920x2093, 1.32M)

Change Uruka to Fumino and her fans in current threads and you would be right.

That's a misinterpretation of my post

>seething and wishful-thinking

It's the whole reason you're upset tho

The Fuminochinks are mad user, they grouped up in their reddit chat and are raiding after they heard they were getting shat on in the latest threads. Notice how their presence is bigger in this thread in comparison. They're obviously foaming mad.

No. You aim to be a grammar Nazi, therefore you should adhere to your autism.

But there's nothing grammatically incorrect there. Fuminochinks in general are hilarious.

Go back to and stay unable to deny what you're doing in here.

All the lies in that post were debunked in the previous threads.

Existing Threads in the archive already exist to deny that. And that whiny sperg was spammed in those very threads and denied altogether.

Pretending to be retarded? We have only one resident and unconfirmed chinkfag whom you attack and get angry at. Whether the person you are accusing now is him or not, you intend to imply same person, therefore it is not plural, moron.

>not an argument for this that's he's ruining
>now he is one who samefags
S e e t h i n g.

>cries about ESL
>now goes for semantics
Should have said that since the beginning, but I guess an ESL who doesn't have a grasp of the lenguage wouldn't know any better.

Ok let me pick up my phone, take a screenshot so you cannot bitch about muh (You) edit and get fucked. Fuminofags are fucking cancer

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-201947_Chrome.jpg (1080x1026, 423K)

>for this that's he's
Your ESL speak is getting harder to decipher. With these low quality posts it's no wonder people think it's one Fuminochink samefagging.

can we stop with this tinfoil-hat paranoia and actually talk about the manga, it's getting tiresome

Attached: unamused sensei.png (694x630, 428K)

They should make passionate love with each other

Imagine hating an absolute cutie like uruka so much you want her to die.

Attached: URUKAWAII.png (1266x1852, 1.28M)

Playing the semantic card doesn't actually work. The difference between singular and plural when you are imply same person is a glaring screw up. There is no shame in correcting a mistake if you truly aren't ESL.

Those threads are getting a lot of momentum when people aren't discussing the series.

It would be peak faggotry

Attached: 1557597173105.webm (1920x1080, 2.42M)

>legit phoneposter and uncontrollable mad
Hahaha, oh wow. Thanks for playing, seething Urukafag.

But is it enough momentum to get S2 and S3 of the anime?

Fuminofags say Uruka a shit.
Urukafags say Fumino a shit.
How the hell does someone get mad at this?

Blame THK vs TLK. Every thread that suffers their autism becomes a hot mess.

Only boy-chest lovers Fuminofags hate Uruka

>phoneposting

Unironically this, desu.

Or it could be that I just mocked Fuminochinks in general after calling out blatant samefagging. Not that hard to understand.
I'm not phoneposting, though you should instead finish your English school before you come here to pretend to be multiple people.

Even with the possibility of Uruka liking him, he decided that he wants to focus on studying, with various degrees os success he stays true to that.
Everything now points to graduation as the point he'll actually pursue anything romantic. Will it really be the first girl that confess to him or will he develop feelings to one of the girls and confess to her? Maybe they all go their separate ways and we only see after a time skip that he ended up with one of them with absolutely no romantic development what so ever ?

Attached: 26_14.jpg (870x1269, 137K)

At this point I'm willing to bet that they hate Uruka more than they love Fumino. Which does sound as gay as it gets.

Fuminofags have deep-rooted issues with something else, it's why they constantly invade threads with their meta victimist autism even when nobody is even acknowledging their existence

That was always the case. And one thing that wasn't pointed out is that going to study abroad is a winning flag.

Some Senseifags and Rizufags hate Uruka too.

Shhh. Only "Fuminofags" are allowed to dislike Uruka in Urukafags' reality.

Attached: Rizu11.jpg (509x218, 48K)

when is kasumi coming back
only good thing about that arc

Attached: oyakodon.jpg (1500x1125, 213K)

>someone said fumino a shit? no reaction
>someone said uruka a shit? write a wall of text
I only see you in here got triggered ITT and have deep-rooted persecution complex issues.

>And one thing that wasn't pointed out is that going to study abroad is a winning flag.
Only for main girls. For Uruka it doesn't really count, she has too many other losing flags. Unless Nariyuki falls for her it won't affect much.

Urucutie deserves to win

Attached: otp.jpg (1911x1954, 917K)

My wife Mafuyu is so cute

Based

Except 90% of those replies aren't Urukafags retaliating. Don't speedread threads.

Attached: 1558209819411.jpg (963x2084, 750K)

>took a screencap on his phone while lurking the thread on a mobile browser
>claims he isn't phoneposting
What did he mean by this?

Best thing to avoid the two first girl dilemma is to have neither of them win. Also Nariyuki arguably has an interest in Uruka since he asked specifically for relationship issues with her. There's an open door for that.

I didn't say Urukafags in general. I was referring to THK who wrote that wall of text.

a shit who deserves to lose.

That he isn't me and I took a screenshot with my phone exactly to prove that since you cannot HTML edit (You)s out on phone, to debunk your samefag tinfoil post.

That was the other user talking with the Fuminofag.

>in just 1 weekend of a sensei chapter we have had about the same number of threads than in the whole Asumi arc
wew

True, best girl never wins, only Yamero Nakadashi but Rizu can save us.

To be honest all of them deserve to lose, except for maybe Rizu whose autism can be the perfect excuse for a convincing romance.

Attached: 1558193870586.jpg (1440x810, 124K)

tsutsui-sensei is quite talented to be able to draw uruka as such an ugly character

which is weird because aside of aesthetics Uruka fits more with the Yamete Nagasaki archetype than Fumino

What makes you say that?

Clearly an upstanding netizen who never lies, trolls, and shitpost ever.

Fumino sucks at cooking and at house chores in general and isn't exactly always lady-like, objectively speaking she would the second worst house wife just after sensei, which doesn't fit with the ideal, meanwhile aside of her sporting streak and tanlines Uruka fits the criteria by the book
mind you that this isn't a ranking of their characters, just their qualities as housewives

rizu gives the softest lap pillows

>mind you that this isn't a ranking of their characters, just their qualities as housewives
Why are you so defensive?

Attached: 1554002612427.png (224x375, 60K)

>o my boogeyman
Hilarious

I mean, did we even see Uruka slurp your udon?

A surprise Uruka end would be awesome

Attached: 1554622656812.png (729x500, 513K)

We see an empty bowl at the end of the Uruka and Fumino maid chapter

Are we even sure it's hers? Fumino can be a slob when eating

>infamous THK
>a boogeyman

Attached: 1428384183570.png (1143x330, 443K)

Uruka is there to suffer. She will bake the cake for Nariyuki and Fumino's wedding.

You wish

Attached: 1554623777864.png (1906x2413, 1.64M)

No one will bake any cake

Attached: 1554003660412.png (473x506, 160K)

> making me remember Niskoi
Thanks a lot mate.

Attached: 1551460771170.jpg (322x365, 24K)

Uruka inevitable a loser is obvious, but can she even bake a cake fit for a wedding? Didn't think she had the skills.

what's Ikeda's first name?

Attached: ikeda question.jpg (112x105, 5K)

Translation?

Ikeda is the true heroine of Bokuben

but what's her full name

>deserves to win

It's called Rizu.

I think she can, but she will be in Australia by that point

If anything just for the salt.

Ikeda Ikeda

Attached: stealth ikeda.jpg (126x237, 10K)

Do you guys actually enjoy this garbage?

When the threads are slow and not shitpost filled it's fine

Attached: Ikeda.png (68x95, 7K)

lol, I'm not talking about the threads. I'm watching the anime right now and I got to say, it's pretty dang terrible. Outrageous that people can have such bad taste.

most people agree that the start is the weakest part, which is what the anime is adapting

She'll stick around long enough to lose Nariyuki so she can still suffer a bit.

Weekly.

I'm more than fine with Rizu end

Attached: Understanding Uruka.png (405x209, 68K)

>Confined... I suppose the bed could be a bit bigger too...

>lol
Fuck off.

Thanks.

nice stitch

Anyone who's actually reading the manga is.

Uruka a best!

Attached: IMG_20190511_211523.jpg (893x1253, 103K)

A couple shitters beg to differ
You're not Yotsubro are you?

Look at those Urus

has the imouto met sensei or her imouto in bokuben?

>A couple shitters beg to differ
They aren't reading the manga.

Wrong thread buddy

I want to be a slob together with her.

I'll post a cute quint if you answer

Yotsuba's chest is Rude and she's now relevant too. If only Tsutsui wasn't a tropefaggot Uruka could be too.

Attached: Moesmerizing Uruka.png (578x504, 307K)

No answer, no quint.

Mizuki met Sensei, not her Imouto.

Attached: Imouto Sandwich.png (704x528, 309K)

Thanks

Attached: D6HQ9xuUYAAwixL-orig.jpg (1878x2846, 594K)

Based Yotsubro

Attached: 74830997_p0.png (1254x885, 1.09M)

Yotsuba is good. Uruka is shit.

Reminder 5toubunfags laugh at Bokubenfags. I suppose we deserve it though.

FuNino are the best girls.

We're too busy ripping ourselves apart to talk about other series

You can't compare these two series. Bokuben is much more comedic and contains so much fillers, when 5Toubun is more drama oriented and the author has no brakes, unable to give a beach chapter!

Attached: 74640241_p0.jpg (1446x2048, 988K)

*Mikuyu

Attached: 1548008933211.jpg (2232x2050, 2.87M)

>worst girl and worst girl
Horrible user

Attached: 74801082_p0.jpg (1536x2172, 1.69M)

But I'm a 5toubunfag. Are there Bokubenfags who aren't?

He didn't post Ichika and Fumino though

I guess there are more Bokubenfags who read 5Toubun than 5Toubunfags who read Bokuben.

There are probably landwhales that migrated here from plebbit around ch30 to make threads. The group scanning this series has origins from there and at least one staff that is "female".

I've tried reading bokuben. I 've given up because of the pace. It's too slow, too much fillers.

Forgot to add, Bokuben is known for having female fans, 5toubun not as rampant at least from what I know.

>be a Bokubenfag
>only follow 5toubun as a secondary because it's hyped shit

I miss sensei collage user. There's a lot of new great Mafuyus since his latest collage.

Attached: 1557310515900.jpg (757x4000, 947K)

Is it tho? LRR is a woman but other than that? And also the quints design and Fuuts don't please the female standards I guess, so it'd be weird.
Also a small reminder. Since the Bokuben spoilers are posted on Reddit first by LRR, anyone who crossposts them here is a redditor.

Like half the people who went to the anime premiere of bokuben were female

hey nigger, I only check there to get the spoilers if no one else posts them, you don't need an account to read them, you know

Attached: mafuyu bug.png (633x410, 140K)

>plebbit
That's like saying any series actually need that as a source. If you do think that, I'll just laugh at you.

Go Toubun's designs are more boring, Fuuts' haircut is hideous and after the initial shock the quints gimmick gets old fast, all of them having the same body type, same height, same face and similar hair color cuts from the usual variety you find in regular romcoms, if it wasn't for the neck breaking speed of the plot I would have lost interest some time ago

>Fuuts' haircut is hideous
As if Nariyuki's isn't?

still better than bokushit

Attached: 1443453454.jpg (2852x2048, 3.88M)

not saying that Nariyuki's hair is spectacular, but Fuutarou's looks like a fucking bowl cut, which is one of the shittiest hair cuts a man can get

>Yotsuba is good. Uruka is even better.
ftfy

Attached: 1557598501935.jpg (1271x2797, 455K)

Indeed

Attached: 72887515_p0.jpg (1062x1505, 315K)