Kabaneri movie actual subs when??

kabaneri movie actual subs when??

Attached: mumei.gif (500x281, 952K)

Hopefully never

Wait until a funimation release like a good little user.
Also, no one gives a fuck. Just follow the shitty subs and don't take it entirely at face value.

Attached: FU.webm (1920x1080, 1.7M)

best thing that came from kabaneri is spreading around the love of Aimer. damn she's good

Ded thread.

Also, why the hell did they suddenly turn Mumei into a cute waifu material? It was rather out of place but I liked it.

>, why the hell did they suddenly turn Mumei into a cute waifu material?
she's always been a cute sexy waifu material

Attached: kabaneri (2).jpg (1061x1500, 231K)

The drama CD after S1 already foreshadowed it.

Attached: 1550848388494.png (830x527, 335K)

Learn japanese

>spic subs already out
lol

Spic weebs are sometimes faster than english-speaking weebs so I'm not surprised.

Was that move entirely necessary?

>that last scene
Yes, absolutely.

Been working on subs since the weekend, and expect to finish by Tuesday night. Can't guarantee the quality, though.

Can't be worse than translating
>... ja nai yo!
as
>that's not it, Io!

Had done my own as well for my own benefit. But it was basically an unfucking of the original fansubs. Many lines had made zero sense as well so I had to change it up quite a bit.

Was all that spin necessary?

>kimono
>underwear
wat

Yes, otherwise this scene would look 70% less cool.

I already watched it. Feels like one of those non-canon films from an anime series than a proper continuation of the anime itself. 6/10.

Best scene was the end when mumei kisses Ikoma. All Mumei scenes were good both fighting with her silly overpowered moves and her cute moments. She's really pretty.
Also wait for Bollywood dance scene after credits

Attached: koutetsujou_no_kabaneri_movie_3_unato_kessen-949156070-large.jpg (848x1200, 173K)

>dance scene

When you pay attention, you can see Ikoma wearing that pink glove-like thing he got from Mumei.

Cute!

HARU YO~

Attached: [U3-Web] Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Unato Kessen - 03 [AMZN WEB-DL 1080p AVC E-AC-3].mkv 00_29_24.428.j (1920x1080, 1.65M)

>It's a Makoto Shinkai gives some advices to the background artists episode.

>Feels like one of those non-canon films from an anime series than a proper continuation of the anime itself.
In many ways, it does feel like a filler season if you include the game storyline. Ultimately, the only real point to go now is discovering the origin of the Kabane and finding the cure to it for Mumei's sake.

Strange too how pic related became basically nonexistent except for the game.

Attached: 1298472384243.jpg (1200x1360, 436K)

Didn't even noticed him on this film. Also, the machinist girl got so few time, even during the dance she was way at the back. Thankfully it was a mandatory white shirt scene showing her muscles for a brief time.

>kabaneri movie actual subs when?

Attached: 98547983495.jpg (515x515, 84K)