Why did Elfen lie?

Why did Elfen lie?

Attached: 2ec0ead0-5795-4f4b-bad0-75b61c5f5bee.jpg (400x600, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JUoSGQYyGw
youtube.com/watch?v=nh-9lB2he40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

June did nothing wrong.
she's a good girl.
let's burn some money.

Why did the chicken cross the road

What did Death note?

Attached: death-note-from-the-shadows-i58005.jpg (473x709, 118K)

why aren't more people sorry for Nana?
Nana = best mutant

Attached: Nana Leg.webm (854x480, 1.38M)

It's German for Elf Song you dumbass

call this show a piece of shit all you want, call the OP overrated all you want. this is still a top 5 and I will fight anyone over it
youtube.com/watch?v=9JUoSGQYyGw

I don't have a punchline.

>ELFEN LIED
>PEOPLE DIED

kek

I felt bad for her but she had it coming.
Who's really the dumbass here

I watched the first episode the other day and the edgyness actually made me burst out laughing. I can handle a naked psychic chick blowing people apart and two retarded teenager's first response to finding a naked retarded girl being to bring her to their house in a "You have to eat all the eggs" kind of way, but when that soldier started complaining about how simulations don't scream and slapped that chick behind him and called her a dumb bitch for sneaking up on him is when I just couldn't take it anymore, unless it's secretly meant to be a comedy and no one told me.

It's meant to be schlock so bad its good fun

I really miss edgelord anime like this.

That bitch getting slapped was the best part in the show.

>unless it's secretly meant to be a comedy and no one told me.

One of the characters loses all her limbs in one fight while bleeding a river of gore but somehow lives, then she gets plastic limbs that she can shoot like rockets and they fall off normally, so she has to keep popping them back in place. This is auto parody; it writes itself.

Where did Pokemon go?

Attached: pokemon-go-169.jpg (578x327, 43K)

Did anyone find the Darling in the FranXX?

The saddest moment in the whole show is after that fight when Nana tells heartless P.O.S. bloke "I'm sorry I got your neck string dirty."

Poor Nana, she does her best always.

around elfes
watch yourselves

To the microtransaction store

>ELFEN LIED
>PEOPLE PEED

Attached: elfenpeed.jpg (750x3200, 974K)

Why does killing bite?

Attached: killing baits.png (1053x776, 103K)

Because love kills
youtube.com/watch?v=nh-9lB2he40

Hahaha.

>the manga is getting an official release in two days
I can't believe it's happening after all this time.

Attached: 150073.jpg (940x529, 79K)

Part of me's tempted to check it out for nostalgia's sake, but I get the feeling I wouldn't enjoy it.

To the polls

It's much better than the anime. The scanlations can be pretty off at times too, so the official translation should hopefully be better.

Trust me, you wouldn't.

Nana's Everyday Life was not far off.

Yeah, it's a shitfest with a masterpiece opening. It's like giving a diamond to a pig.

She wanted the D but knew he wouldn’t forgive her for killing his family

i used to like this op when i was 17 , those pretentious as fuck theme are killing it man

That light is a tard and got what he deserved

>he writes deaths with his hands
>death no te
Wow... this is deep...

Wonder what took them so long, the manga is pretty garbage though. Surprised it didn't get one earlier seeing how popular it is.

newfag

Probably the early art. Them releasing three volumes in one will show the people that would whine about it that it gradually improves, since it was around volume 3-5 that the art became decent. That, and the manga's themes being the polar opposite of the anime.
>anime: boohoo i'm so oppressed, i should be praised and rewarded for lashing out
>manga: FUCK YOU, you're oppressed BECAUSE you lash out. be a decent human being and do your best, and then maybe you'll eventually be rewarded

I've been using Yea Forums for over a decade. I just never had an edgy Linkin Park phase and had no desire to watch edgy anime.

Why are people so harsh on Elfen Lied, it’s not like Lynn’s other series are not equally as ridiculous in terms edge or sex

It's thanks to the anime being a pretentious adaptation that tried to pretend it was deep, which attracted emo weeaboos to it like flies back in the 00s.

Where has Fairy gone?

Attached: MV5BMTg5ZWQ5MzAtNDNhZi00Nzg3LThiMTMtMGY3MGI2OTQ1OTQ4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzgxODM4NjM@._V1_UY1200_CR109,0, (630x1200, 122K)

Who is Yuru and why is he camp?

shut the fuck up