Promare first 5 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=bzntvRckdBo

Attached: promare-pv2-0.jpg (1050x552, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/waka_geek/status/1126483918071320576
youtube.com/watch?v=pgek_P6uJ-I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promare#Music
youtu.be/ZHlrHvt1dUE?t=30
youtube.com/watch?v=ANB1TBs6RRA
youtube.com/watch?v=fuEJWmxWkKw
youtube.com/watch?v=bzntvRckdBo
youtube.com/watch?v=s7bMxkhqXho
eiga.com/movie/90008/review/
filmarks.com/movies/81278
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit, nice.

Looking cool Kamina

So the premise is wagies getting ragie?

So far so good, but will this thread punch through?

Attached: chadcerned expression.jpg (360x360, 17K)

What a way to start the Reiwa era with this movie

nice

Attached: 703e2c56126535aa5b481fced99e8a34 (1).webm (640x480, 1.75M)

Somebody make a gif or webm of that guy burning up at Twitter.

Looks like a Nintendo 64 game.

Tomica Hero Rescue Force.

What's your objectives

This looks cool as fuck

Liked, shared and upvoted.

>stress caused the apocalypse

what's up with professor God prophet of methane there?

Why would they feel the need to publish this? There no hype, no excitement. This was terrible. It's not a bad start for a movie but it's a complete marketing blunder to publish this on its own. Should have made another trailer instead.

Alright, I know they are saying warning rescue, but for a moment there I heard something else.

Attached: morning rescue.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

That's only because you are dead inside user. It gets across the setting, which is interesting and begins an exciting action sequence, leaving you to want more.

>bro archetype character with glasses
Goddammit Trigger stop, other than that I don't like the color palette used for this.

>I know they are saying warning rescue
It's actually Burning Rescue

>leaving you to want more
No it doesn't. If I have no interest in watching this movie, then this snippet does virtually nothing to change my mind. If I already wanted to see the movie anyway, then it doesn't do shit for me, either. If anything it reduces my urge to purchase the ticket. I don't get how anyone could possibly defend this. At lesat the final PV managed to convey some excitement. This shit doesn't. Who the fuck watches Trigger for the setting? This flicks appeal are its art and animation.

>twitter.com/waka_geek/status/1126483918071320576
Just hoping that the last pirating activity doesn't mess up the chance of this to come to my shithole

It's clear that you have no excitement in general user. Not everyone's as dead inside as you, the PVs and this have still got me hype as hell to watch it.

Attached: D6G8Px-UwAIEsxd.jpg (1519x960, 345K)

Would definitely fuck

Attached: D2TysJKU4AEHbfM.jpg (1108x1478, 400K)

Does anyone remember blonde ninja slayer girl

So basically this is Rescue Heroes on mushrooms?

not him, but i'm curious- what about this got you hyped? i legitimately don't get it.

Well shit, now that you told me I hear it. Someone needs to teach these seiyus how to speak english.

ワーニング : Warning
バーニング : Burning
They sound more similar in Japanese than they do in English.

Attached: D6-3g3TV4AIffpK.jpg (992x1403, 204K)

This looks fun. Weird but fun.

Pretty slick opening, looks good, and I really love the way everything is stylised.

Attached: 112300.jpg (482x266, 20K)

Not that user, but its a mysterious premise and a generally stylish introduction to the setting of the movie, nice music, too.

It's not exactly rocket science to see why people who are generally aware of the movie would get a bit more hype/excitement out of seeing this intro.

Imaishi is spoiling so much that I doesn't know how much twist is there or maybe none

I'd guess that the 'flames' have some purpose or level of meaning beyond just coming out when people are angry, probably either alien/monster related or it can be harnessed for good somehow, or both.

They could have started the the clip at 4:40

>Flames is actually spiral energy
Lowkey telling Yamaga to surrender TTGL rights to him

Fuck trigger and fuck bargain bin edgy "manime"

Looks like a Cartoon Network series, with those bright and cheap computer colors.
Trigger isnt even trying at this point

>this is "anime" now
>"After Effects Filters: The Series"
>diversity route
How the mighty have fallen.

Looks like a rehash of literally every Trigger/Imaishi thing, will probably skip.

>it started again
I don't have a punchline.

Attached: chadkoto.jpg (225x350, 25K)

That was more interesting than any of the previews.

Looks amazing. Can't wait.

the animation is so bad wtf lol

i know, it's quality and missing frames, why?

>youtube.com/watch?v=pgek_P6uJ-I
Between RE:0 and PIROMARE there will be death

Attached: D6nSF4eUEAAo_cX.jpg (1754x1240, 313K)

I liked the introduction, let's see what it'll be like

They did a movie adaptation for the critically aclaimed tv ad?

Attached: morning_rescue.jpg (1280x720, 302K)

>3DCG city
Uhhhhhhhhh

THIS LOOKS SO FUCKING COOL! EAT MY DICK & BALLS TRIGGER HATERS!!!!!!

What is Yea Forumss literal fucking deal with Trigger these days anyway? It's like this constant stream of theatrics and shitposting threads like with Kyoto Animation and SHAFT. Like what is it about these studios that any time they're doing something no matter what it it's this big fucking meltdown and the fakest commentary that can be mustered. It's only Yea Forums that's really like this too.

It's literally like the only reason Yea Forums gives a shit about this has nothing to do with the movie itself but that it's Trigger so gotta shitpost. Like it's not that big a deal guys and not hard, just enjoy your movie or don't, nobody that matters is going to judge any of you for it. You don't actually need to be weird as shit about it.

I would lose it if Imaishi put this reference into the movie

>2:22
>Losing it over shitposting
kek

Certain studios/directors/anime make some people really mad, so in classic Yea Forums fashion they need to shitpost and falseflag as much as possible to win some sort of war they have going on in their heads. Because they hate it, no one is allowed to have fun.

>Literally shinsekai yori's first episode
>But with neon colours

Not him but thanks.

>REEEEEEEEEEEE: The Anime

Attached: D6jqup4W4AY5Z8u.jpg (1355x907, 289K)

Triforce: The Movie

Looks boring honestly.

>Yea Forums
It's literally one guy spamming shitposts for hours and hours. Haven't you see yesterday's Promare and FLCl threads, as well as the other FLCL thread from a few days ago? He's also the same retard behind the SoraYori and time flop spam

Until mods refuse to intervene, you just have to ignore the spam.

Neck yourself, you retarded avatarfaggot.

Anytime I've been on here in the last month or so which admittedly isn't often there's been a thread about this movie that looks fake as absolute fucking shit and like nobody in the thread let alone the OP really gives a goddamn fuck about it. I can't think of any way other to describe it other than again that it just looks fake as shit and entirely unnecessary considering the movie is still months from being out.

If I'm being totally honest though it just doesn't look particularly appealing to me at first glance. The CGI style (which I was not expecting to be so prevalent for this) is just....not my thing and the music doesn't really seem to fit well with the trailer at all. I can say the same thing for almost any Hiroyuki Sawano scoring in the last 7 years where you put that distorted vocal track style over a scene and it just gives whatever it is the feeling of a music video cut instead. Like not even dialogue is allowed to have a higher audio mixing than the Sawano soundtrack I've noticed, they'll gladly drown out a dialogue scene and make his BGM the new focus of it to sell his albums a little better.

Then again I still just think the guy frankly wore out his welcome ages ago and brings nothing to the soundtrack scene or any particular animation project other than a certain memetic quality that does little for me personally. It's like he exists and gets used on soundtracks nowadays literally just to promote some CD's for Sony Music because vocalized stuff does better on market than instrumental BGM and especially if you feature it in something you figure will be popular.

Woah, gramatically correct italian. The sentence is a bit awkward and wouldn't be worded like that on the news, though.

Attached: 83c4ef8d-aa87-4777-ba24-cabbb2a30b77.png (1279x720, 1.41M)

Not spiral energy but close. It's the will to change the world you're so frustrated with. It's representative of the force everyone has inside them to change the world if only they have enough motivation to push themselves to do so.

I'm honestly convinced these days that Hiroyuki Sawano isn't even a real person but just a computer program some producer at Sony Music Japan created that make custom soundtracks via sampling from their collaborating vocal artists existing library and spits out a bunch auto-generated title based on some keywords from the project that were fed into it which is why they come out looking like the name of a character that looks like it was turned into some kids Steam name or possibly even password like XxPRO//MARExX or something along those lines.

The movie releases friday.
We had a good analysis thread about the last trailer 2 days ago.
You can easily tell the moment when the shitposter entered the thread and started spamming.

I hate the characters design.
I liked that car though, I wish we had more anime about cars.
And the plot seems to be your run off the mill trigger non sense (possibly because of aliens or some other dumb shit).
Kinda disappointing when you think that they left Gainax for this

Your average user

Attached: 1558186977669.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promare#Music

The track title list for this literally looks like what a broken unfinished translation patch for a visual novel looks like after it runs out of actually translated script and just starts spitting out random characters in both Roman lettering and Kanji/Hiragana from that point on. Like the problem is actually getting worse with each successive soundtrack as is the general decline in quality or anything about them that differentiates them from the last one.

Looks beautiful, I love the creativity of Trigger, but beating girls is an anglo thing, we don't do that.

You sure about that, frog

Yeah, you prefer to see them burned at the stake after they've done all the dirty work for you.

When is this coming to overseas kinotheatres?

Soon

I was shocked too. Grammatically correct languages that aren't jp are one thing but they usually ignore all languages that aren't either English, German or French so I was quite surprised here.

>And here we have FLCL shitposter in his natural habitat.

>Ashes ~Returns~ and Gallant Ones
Fucking nice

why do euros like trigger so much are u all retarded or what

I don't get it. I'm genuinely excited for this movie because it looks like it hits all the right boxes of something I want from Imaishi. Every time there's a thread it seems like there's a forced narrative that everyone's meant to hate it because it's Trigger?

Since he's trying to push the "KHK" bogeyman to deflect, let's call him Trigger-Hater-Kun, or THK.

>forced narrative
It's literally a samefag, see

What is it about Trigger that brings in these kinds of desperate retards? Do people who push studiowars not realize how much obviously they out themselves as Yea Forums crossboarders?

Burnish dindu nuffin

Because they like to bring western influences which triggers Yea Forums. They're pretty popular as well, so it's a recipe for disaster.

Is it actually one person or a gaggle of discord retards raiding every gainax/trigger-related thread? If the former then that guy has WAY too much time on his hands.

>Because they like to bring western influences which triggers Yea Forums
That new Watanabe's show must have made their head exploded

Probably the latter, given how many there seem to be any at given hour. And for all the Trigger-haters' complaints about the mods and jannies hating them, I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are among the spammers' ranks, given how infrequently they seem to get bannned versus how many people calling them out seem to get banned.

Best introduction/establishment of an anime movie since Ghost in the Shell. I can't wait.

It did, have you seen the threads?
For some reason those actually get moderated, though.

The opening segment on the world was a really neat way to open the movie. I hope Imaishi goes wild with this and just lets his creativity run free

?

Attached: [DŌMO] NINJA Slayer from ANIMATION - 25v2 [59E2876D].mkv_snapshot_10.25_[2018.01.29_04.41.31].jpg (960x720, 310K)

In this case, I'm pretty sure the guy is just insane, since it's not limited to Trigger. He also makes the threads shitting on sorayori/veg/etc. forcing his retarded "time flop" meme and is probably the eromanga blehposter as well.

literally Plying With Fire 3

Attached: son of a bitch.gif (232x160, 1.75M)

What a shame, Yea Forums was supposed to be one of the few boards that actually had quality, it'll be as bad as Yea Forums and /pol/ soon since the mods are retards

Attached: D6sQ0AmUEAAf6Gs.jpg (706x1000, 112K)

That actually looks like it would be a really fun watch. If it was coming out where i live in a week, i'd be hype, but having to wait at least 6 months kinda kills it. If it does come to theaters, i might even go see it to support these crazy bastards - Imaishi always shows me a good time even if its fucking retarded most of the way through.
at the very least it should be a fun watch and handful of threads here when the BD's come out. i'm really more interested in what their next series will be

Attached: 1468260865174.png (261x269, 91K)

Now I need to someone put this into a GIF.

Attached: D7BGbWWV4AA_qfo.jpg (706x1000, 101K)

Hey, they're just like Promare's booth babes.

Attached: D2USl4kVYAE8ZfP.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1536, 371K)

I feel like the posts talk too consistently in the same turd/tard/forced/time flop/shading/falseflag etc. voice to be a group so I suspect he's using VPNs, but then again I can't see any one person going to that much effort for no reason (although the post/ip ratio in his threads are 5/1 and they hit bump limit, so who knows).

Why is he so cute
Trigger saving anime again, twinks > traps all day every day

she cute

Attached: i14280169563.png (830x750, 350K)

Great intro.
I like stylized stuff, so im loving the art style, but the CGI city didnt win me over. Better than your usual CG, but i hope it doenst stick out much

Story wise, its cool and weird, but reminds a bit too much of TTGL, where emotions manifest into power.
Also it reminds me of OFF, where wagies literally blow up and become monsters when stressed.

Attached: 264946_lilshop_burnt-elsen.jpg (512x512, 43K)

>Also it reminds me of OFF, where wagies literally blow up and become monsters when stressed.
I didn't think of that until now, nice I like this even more.
I'm just hoping it'll be as bombastic as we're expecting it to be, everything's there, the OST already practically sold that there's going to be some god-tier moments down the line. It's already weird but in a fun way, so I'm more optimistic.

>If it does come to theaters
Soon
twitter.com/waka_geek/status/1126483918071320576

Anyone else vaguely reminded of Dead Leaves and lowkey excited about that?

Attached: deadleaves1.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

My fucking nigga

Waiting for Yoshinari sakuga climax. It'll be damn good if his brother is into this as well

Attached: D6iM8OPUUAI0HRK.jpg (2048x1436, 253K)

Do we know any particularly great animators working on the film? It looks like it's going to be a sakuga bomb already

nice.

Attached: 1554997745407.gif (320x220, 151K)

Yes.

Bahi JD
Yasunori Miyazawa
Yusuke Yoshigaki
Mai Yoneyama
These are the only ones I know of, other than the usual Trigger guys.

I'm pretty sure this is the last thing Takafumi Hori worked on at Trigger.

>mfw i'll be able to watch some trigger shenanigans in my local kinoplex
Based

Yasunori sure is a surprise inclusion in this lineup

Nice. I don't care that much about a plot (and I don't think trigger care out either), but visuals, music and character presenting looks cool.
Literally Michael Bay of anime but good.

Attached: e2f.jpg (2230x1546, 2.04M)

>that backstory

Attached: 1555980570482.jpg (3268x553, 328K)

More like the Quentin Tarantino of anime.

Maybe. It might only be shown at small independent cinemas, like wherever you could see Kizu or Heaven's Feel.

Fuck I'm excited now, there's some interesting talent I wasn't expecting.

can't wait to watch the exact same story the fourth time in a row.

A miracle

Attached: D63Uey9U0AAaT6F.jpg (1200x754, 116K)

Do you think he's easy to lift up? haha it's just a funny thought

This is one of the most newfag things I've read in a while

what would you expect from a trigger thread, user?

I too go into threads for an anime I don't care for just to shitpost about my disliking for it and the people who enjoy it
never thought I'd see the day anti-triggerfags consistently being the ones to crossboard from Yea Forums

Really makes me imagine

Attached: 56.jpg (1200x675, 102K)

no one cares newfag and you aren't going to get upvoats with that reply

Attached: D627_heXYAACTjp.jpg (2048x1542, 360K)

Epic and ebin my friend

Imagine the sex

Fuck can't really see Imaishi's work desk

Attached: D6hBfqfUEAACQ0G.jpg (630x390, 87K)

can sawano always make normal things seem epic?

He lives and breathes it

Which one has the Sawano drop?

Please let there be screenings in Mexico/Monterrey

Please, please! GODDAMN PLEASE!!!

Ashes ~Returns~ looks like it's gonna be the "Sawano" track of the movie

No but they can sure try to make it seem that way by slapping his tracks over literally every other action anime's scenes. Guy literally just exists as something to meme and shitpost about for teen anime fans now.

Based user who's never composed a single track in his life sticking it to the man

When's it get to the point where it's not some other board but literally just Yea Forums that has the deep seated psychological problems and hangups regarding watching anime cause that's how it's kind of looked a while now. Like it's hard to describe other than you guys have some legit fucking weird problems from using too much social media or something....

is there any particular reason why they keep getting nonon's seiyuu to voice roles? Her voice is sexy but still.

user, are you just autistic?

That's okay it doesn't really sound like he has either for quite some time. He does vocal collaboration albums with other popular artists and then he and his producers kind of figure out when and where to use them and on what upcoming anime for promotional reasons.

Anyway I don't know figure it the fuck out with regard to Trigger and making it all come across as remotely believable sentiment. That should be Yea Forums's first point of order. Like Yea Forums just has this massive credibility problem so a lot of it's bullshit and fake feuding just kind of comes across as whatever to me at large.

I've been wondering the same thing about /a for a while. Like I keep saying you guys have some problems. Maybe you should be asking yourself these questions instead of projecting to the point where you're barely making sense.

Looks shit

Attached: 1557701740064.png (449x470, 25K)

Nice allegory, hope they explain how that still caused the freaking third impact.

Seriously, that montage of people exploding, all those deaths and disasters all around the world is shocking to say the least.

I am excite, although it will probably crash and burn heh

She's a Traditional Stage actor and who only really worked with GAINAX on FLCL she was Haruko and i guess they like her ... i know i do

Familiarity at this point. And she's a perfect fit for the kinds of characters Imaishi makes. She's been in KareKano, FLCL, Kill la Kill, Space Patrol Luluco, and Gridman. Wouldn't be surprised if Nobuyuki Hiyama (Viral) has some role.

It has been two decades since Mayumi joined the gang though

Thoughts on the CG? I feel like it was very hit or miss- the vehicles and indoor scenes weren't bad but I found the city quite ugly.

>Wouldn't be surprised if Nobuyuki Hiyama (Viral) has some role.
He’s Gueira.

Burning Rangers the anime and I'm totally okay with that!!
youtu.be/ZHlrHvt1dUE?t=30

Attached: br.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Meh

I didn't want the preview to end. I'm so excited for this.

The city is OK but those fire hydrants are too flat for my taste

Attached: D7CDmc7UwAABZtJ.jpg (992x1403, 133K)

I have no problem with it. Everything feels like it looks how it's supposed to.

I liked the city, reminded me of Metropolis somehow. Really gives that dystopian feeling.

It's literally Rescue Heroes

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 55K)

Yeah, you'd just behead them instead.

The skyscrapers look great and I love the transition from the squares on black screen to the city, but I'm still not sold on how flat the streets look.

Judging from the first five minutes, this city is probably some safe haven from the Burnish. Makes sense for it to look all shiny and clean, or utopia-like. I like how there like 10 fire hydrants right next to each other. It's very fitting for the world they've set up.

It looks horrible.

>replying to himself
sad

Upvoted!

>All this triggershit samefagging and manufactured hype
tiresome

Looks absolutely terrible. Especially the vehicles.

Hiyama is one of Lio's henchmen. He's teamed up with Konishi (Kamina) this time.

Attached: D6_zWY1U8AAMpPJ.jpg orig.jpg (1200x675, 147K)

This looks retarded as fuck. Like, not even interesting stupid, just stupid.

All the people breathing pink fire out of their mouths feels really, really dumb.

Welp, he wake up.

fuck yeah

Attached: 1462642031647.jpg (620x657, 88K)

I guess it's a last ditch attempt to salvage this shit though it's not going to work

Nice trash you got there shill

It sure as hell weird seeing the main guys are voiced by real actors

That seems a consistent trend in recent anime movies.

Pretty much.

Nakashima is a playwright, so I sort of wonder if that might be his influence. e.g. Saotome Taichi (Lio) is apparently known more for his theater work than his movie appearances.

Trips of truth.

it's amazing how you can pinpoint the moment

>anyone who doesn't like this garish shit is a samefag
Okay Trigger cultist.

Who are you talking about?

It feels like Yea Forums got a lot more of these guys since 2017 or so. Not normal shitposters I mean, permanent shitposters who are most likely either mentally ill or at least act like it and seem to monitor this board 24/7 looking for topics that trigger them to post the same fucking things endlessy. People like AC* and the likes. Maybe it's because the board became too slow but I barely know any threads without at least one of these fuckers and some of them manage to kill of the discussion alone because nobody can enjoy a topic over months if 20%-50% of the posts of every thread are done by the same fucking retard who uses the same phrases, greentexts and buzzwords and probably even replies to himself to stir up shit.

read the thread

i am so fucking tired of sawano music

They're trigger cultists that're false flagging to try and deflect all criticism of this movie. They're mad that they can't have a circlejerk.

>rage against society
sasuga trigger

t.joined early 2017

inb4 700 post flcl thread

>It looks like it's going to be a sakuga bomb already
Not with all that CGI shit.

No. They simply never annoyed me that much. Maybe I visited the wrong threads but I simply can't remember faggots like the one above or AC*, I am not talking about raids or hardcore spammers like Accelkun and the likes who disappeared after some point and who did this for the sake of spamming, the guys I mean do this because their autism got triggered and they actively search for people who like or discuss the wrong thing to fuck up their threads.

i can already see the spider-verse comparisons

>manufactured hype
Excuse me what?

Why?

heavily stylized CG mixed with some traditional animation. not saying their similar really but i bet that's gonna be the what the public sees

Yeah you are right, kinda. Somehow doubt the masses will even know Promare exists though.

Wild color schemes and metropolis settings, too.

I mentioned before that the fire is kind of similar to some of the effects in Spiderverse, but that's the extent of it.
This movie was in production way before Spiderverse came out, anyway.

who hurt you, newguy?

The only shitposters I can name is the "anime is not cartoons" guy from the FLCL threads and the guy who thinks every single poster is a tripfag called !Akemi. Other than those two there isn't anyone else. I think you are overexaggerating.

t joined.2017

is it supposed to look like shit on purpose?

Spider-verse is influenced by Houseki no Kuni

Looks or is like because it almost seems undeniable. Like I've always seen a certain degree of stupid in the anime fandom but nothing quite like it's been for the past 4-5 years or so. I'd say the year where the anime fanbase just got fucking beyond stupid was 2015 or so though not 2017. Maybe it got worse that year and frankly probably did, but I started noticing people having no goddamn idea what they were talking about and apparently just flooding in from social media hubs like twitter because they started seeing memes getting made from various shows and watching them for that reason as early as 2014-2015. Like you can just tell that these people have very little actual direct experience with the medium and only seem to casual watch degenerate stuff that has the highest meme potential for spamming across social media, but instead of like actually learning to give a shit and listening to recommendations or just bothering to learn about the history of anything to do with the medium these people just seem to like to talk shit and post memes in 144 character shitposts or less like everywhere is just twitter. It's like talking to a brick wall with these people sometimes only instead of no response you get a reaction gif meme or stock shitpost not so witty comeback.

I legitimately think social media and the industry starting to make more and more shows to cater to that environment of viewership and just kind of memeing by being short enough to fit into one season of "hype" watching and with more and more cuts animated around being 5 second gif macro fodder that the producers know are going to get posted as a meme is one of the reasons this medium has become so diminished in scope and rote in this decade.

This isn't to say people need to be x amount of hardcore to participate in fandom like Yea Forums seems to think with it's attempts at purity tests, but maybe starting by giving a fucking shit beyond memes would go a long way.

lesbihonest, this and the screenshots look like a big yikes....

Attached: 1545005089463.jpg (194x260, 10K)

My point is it shouldn't be surprising since it has its root in Japanese CG style

There is also the CGI hater fag who was rather annoying, not sure if he calmed down. I usually dislike CGI too, it's not about that. It's some retard who claims a series isn't anime if it contains a single little CGI part somehere. Then there is that fucking horrible shipper autists who made some series like Gridman impossible to discuss, and then there are a bunch of specialised faggots like that retarded /m/ guy that annoyed everything else in Planet With threads and probably a bunch of others who invade the same threads they don't like and either incite studio wars or try making mods delete the thread.

Yea.

The city CG deliberately lacks detail, and im okay with that style, but the vehicles are just "we want to make them detailed but cant be bothered to draw" uncanny valley.it looks bad

How could I forget the anti-Planet With /m/anchild.
Really, /m/ has several obsessive shitposters, that fortunately usually stay there.

>false flagging
t. traditional anime hater who likes to spam macros QUALITY and destroy pre 2000s threads

Dead Leaves is fucking brilliant. It's my favourite work from Imaishi.

This is exactly what I meant. It's what I have noticed too. Yea Forums in general became much worse in these years and I don't mean the usual influx of new people we always got, but rather some big change as well as the board itself slowing down, making a few annoying people suddently become way more pestering since they can easily fill a thread with their posts whereas the same would have been hard years ago when everything was faster. I think nobody can't deny that a lot of people have left Yea Forums, probably moving to more specialised discord groups and reddit. This isn't meant to be a shitpost or anything, I even know few oldfags in real life who actually moved to reddit. Then there were those damn elections in 2016 that caused a massive influx of real life aids like political people, children who have heard about Yea Forums and others, the rising of steam and the sudden wave of phoneposters around 2016. There are probably even more reasons.

>we want to make them detailed but cant be bothered to draw
Nah. The vehicles are actually my favorite part, they look great even on the poster.

Attached: 1553038648510.jpg (2897x4096, 1.68M)

Imagine unironically comparing the soulless cgi shit to dead leaves. I get that you guys want to shill this as hard as you can since it's got trigger's logo on it but this is just in poor taste.

>forced circlejerk thread

All you're telling us is that you're an autistic spammer who was in all of those threads and like to accuse every poster you don't like of being the same person.

Where the fuck is Yoh? Has he left Trigger yet?

I hope so or i hope he does soon. His talents are wasted in CGI shitshows.

I love how bright and 80s the colors are.

Attached: robert reed.jpg (685x875, 681K)

What actually annoys me even more than dub fans and everything else is that not even Yea Forums is save from e-celeb crap anymore. Who would have thought someone could piss me off more than dubfags? Same with twitter shit.

How'd they manage to make it look so ugly?

Fucking his wife at home. He is the introvert type

Why is there a spammer consonantly posting this shit all over the board? He's a fucking shit MC and didn't die brutally enough.

Used your face as reference.

Shintani Mayumi is 'totallynot'Spring, right?
What is Trigger's fascination with her? She is in almost all of their shows.

They’re just really good friends.

You should extend that since Gainax days

>fist bumping
cringe

Attached: 1543541833808.png (1006x591, 385K)

Nah man, you can't tell me she isn't Imaishi's side hoe.
Pic related is Imaishi copping a feel from her twitter. Bitch be putting out for my boy Hiroyuki.

Attached: IMG_20190520_223149.jpg (1280x1280, 221K)

user, the teens on Yea Forums will love this. On another note, that screenshot looks really fucking bad. It look as if a child drew it

man it looks so much better than i imagined

the trailer didnt really capture the true feel of it at all. iam truly rehyped.

>confirmed for bros

not really

Everybody in particular seems to be hanging on the word of that Gigguk guy nowadays to decide what they like and to post about the most and it's pathetic because I've never seen anybody that clearly cares less about the anime medium and admittedly just seeks out hot garbage degenerate fanservice stuff to champion because it's "good memes". The guys just a fucking idiot, no real way around it yet has a tremendous influence over the younger generation of anime fans in the same way Pewdiepie did with fledgling gamers of the late 2000's.

The legit problems with Yea Forums and the collective anime fandom that I can see right now are again:

>Just not being able to make any sort of decision for one's self on what one likes or doesn't which is really REALLY fucking bad and sad
>General woeful ignorance about the industry, it's history, various franchises history and why they're popular in the first place (i.e I don't know...Gundam let's say) because they only came in for the memes on social media a few years back
>Fake fanbase wars taking up most of the discussion and really forced and rehashed topics that have no real bearing on anything that matters to most people but nonetheless are engaged in almost as a ritual
>Clearly overburdened production line that isn't seeing enough of an influx of legitimate creative talent to sustain itself the same way it did in prior decades because why work in anime when you can try to get a job at Cygames or Bandai Namco Games or some equivalent and probably make 5 times the starting salary.
>An industry apparatus that knows how to take advantage of all of the above in order to be able to mass produce more mediocre works, take less risks, invest less money into each individual project, and remain confident that as long as they play to the meme game on social media and keep the e-celebs shilling for their content that they'll keep making money even if what they pump out is entirely disposable trash or low quality.

Actually astounded at how shitty the new trailer looks.

*Fujos

I was so hyped for this since I adore Little witch academia but after seeing this i've lost most of my interest in this release.

Is she best girl?

Attached: IMG_20181226_202357.jpg (718x507, 70K)

this is so gay

It had me until it played an insert song that didn't match the sequence as well as drown out the actual dialogue.

Why didn't you post the subbed version?

Shut the fuck up and piss off you stupid cocksucker

Attached: 1553574008383.jpg (250x250, 6K)

drills are too short

Ah a fellow man of culture. LWA was great including tv but this promare shit is just cgi cancer. Wish they'd make more stuff like that instead of this crap.

Don't worry, they'll get longer

Attached: 20181226_203913.jpg (493x510, 189K)

It honestly looks way worse than I ever expected, especially for a movie that's being produced via Toho which is one of the biggest and most storied film studios in Japan. Like I legit wasn't expecting the low detail ugly CGI stuff that looks almost procedurally generated at parts like with the fire hydrant shot or really the entire second half of the trailer which looks like it came out of the earliest days of CGI in 1993 like Reboot and not 2019. Like CGI shouldn't just suddenly be backsliding like it's starting to look like it is with the Japanese animation industry.

youtube.com/watch?v=ANB1TBs6RRA

At the same time I don't really know why the Dragon Quest movie is able to use CGI and not only not look like it came out of the early 90's (even if the thing it's adapting did) era of it but flat out look pretty good for a Japanese production and like a mostly finished product.

I find myself just generally less and less impressed by Trigger with each successive project they've done save for Little Witch Academia where the staff just kind of seemed to give a fuck and like they were actually invested in it as a passion project, didn't cheap out, and didn't miss the point of what people liked about the animated short or really classical Gainax in general, which I just don't see with this one at all. Unlike some people I really wish I didn't have to say that but it's just...underwhelming looking and sounding to me.

Are you okay, user? I hope you get to seek treatment for your anger issues. It's a difficult world out there.

This. Instead of this they could've easily focused on a season two of little witch academia so we could see more akko! but no they are putting all their time and effort into this and this really doesnt look like much but... but who knows I might give it a try when it comes out and maybe ill bite my tongue

Attached: 1549680325746.png (497x739, 43K)

Doesn't look like my type of anime, I'll pass. I'm sure Americans will love it though since it looks so cartoony.

Attached: 1552506050242.jpg (480x409, 27K)

This.

I don't know man, I don't get it, maybe they figure people just won't give a shit and be like "OMG SAWANO SOUNDTRACK #571" and "OMG TRIGGER YOU GUYS! MEMES YOU GUYS!" like they always are. I don't get a lot of things the anime industry nowadays other relying on the stupidity, ignorance and willing to settle for mediocre content as long as it checks off certain boxes attitude of the current fanbase.

Yeah I fucking laughed at that
Translated into English it'd be something like "dudes exploding in flames around the world, government orders investigation"
It's so informal yet grammatically correct

what the fuck is that ugly thing? Don't reply to me you dirty shit. This is the sort of thing that gives LWA fans a bad rep.

I don't even know that guy but what you say is exactly the problem and what I hate so much about them. It's not just typical celebrity crap, it's that the newer generations of fans of some shitty youtubers adpot their fucking opinions. I can't fucking understand that. Liking someone is one thing, but repeat everything parrot-fashion and even letting the youtubers decide what you watch and if you liked or hated what you just watch is a thing of unbelievable stupidity to me. These "commentaries" are even fucking horrible and time consimung, it happened a bunch of times in the last months alone that I was discussing a series and suddently someone posted a youtube commentary that was supposed to list all the problems and good things about the series and I should watch it because it's "very enlightening". And then I click it, despite of my youtube hate, and the damn fucking thing had a running time of two and a half hours. Those fuckers probably manage to make movie reviews that have a longer running time than the actual movies.

>everything is LWA
KLK isn't good

Shit's exploding, chryon writer don't give a FUCK anymore

What, is Promare another Trigger Girls prequel?
Luluco better show up

maybe they were hoping to create some hype for this show since it seems like nobody is excited for it at all.

KLK was at least fun to follow and discuss as a weekly Imaishi show. Promare looks significantly toned down for a work of his.

>creativity of Trigger
Bright flashy colours aren't creative kid

So is this movie just a homage to Tomica Rescue? The vehicles even look like the toys.

Attached: TomicaHeroRescueFire.jpg (340x480, 50K)

I really hate the insert song.

It's honestly hard to miss that she is Spring

Same here, makes my ears bleed.

how can anyone still be a fan of trigger after seeing this?

Looks like Fire Force but worse, nothing new. This doesn't get me hyped at all though I'll wait before passing judgement

Attached: meh.jpg (519x600, 66K)

The character designs are okay to me, it just looks animated and drawn like ass to the point where it won't matter and they won't even be on model the majority of the time anyway. Like I don't get it, I legit do not understand how people can look at this and say it looks good for an animated work that's apparently been in development for a while let alone a film project in 2019. I don't get how a lot of the things people have considered masterfully animated since about 2009 let alone competently animated could possibly be seen as such though since those works tend to just look low budget but overly stylized and full of sturm und drang style directing and camera angles to me or just meet basic standards of animation that ought to be getting met anyway but regularly aren't by this industry so I guess look downright amazing in comparison for people that only watch Japanese animation.

Either I'm just that out of touch entirely now with the current stock of anime fans and what they consider to be top tier animation or expect way too much out of the post-90's Japanese animation industry. It's probably a bit of both with a tilt towards the former though.

I know right? Fuck nu trigger and their schlock. They haven't done anything noteworthy since KLK.

Well this looks fucking boring.
Why does everyone suck Triggers dick?
They haven't made anything visually pleasing since FLCL.

I've been posting a lot about ths on twitter a lot of people I follow are really hyped and honestly promare looks fire really cant wait to see what they do with it

no one actually thinks it looks good though. even the hardcore triggerfags that went to the pre-screening didn't like the look of it and said they just couldn't tell what was happening on screen.

KLK was noteworthy?

Going from just about anything produced nowadays to a Watanabe show or say a Sunrise, Classic Ghibli or Bones produced series with a clear budget and proper production schedule must totally blow the average millennial anime fans minds who are only used to seeing shortcuts and bog standard mass produced animation for late night TV and streaming fodder. That is if you can get them to watch any of that stuff since it doesn't always have enough memes.

How come everybody is hating on Trigger now?
Don't even bother replying with >now
you retarded fucking niggers

What does Dragon Quest have to do with anything? It's going for an entirely different look inspired by Pixar/Disney. Promare's a blend of hand drawn and CGI. The Reboot comparison doesn't even make any sense at all because that was never trying to emulate the look of cel animation.

See

I just assume they don't care if their commentary and shitposting comes across as remotely believable in any sort of context or not. It's almost like this ritual that must be carried out for them and seems to have a specific psychological effect that gets them through the day or something. Like literally unless they just flood x community with shitposts about this thing or person every day for y amount of time there's no point to any of it for them. The very act of shitposting and consuming memes is like a drug they have a dependency on something.

ikr, we need to convert with and make them actually sit down and watch KlK, LWA etc They are just trying to fit in honestly ....

>now

why do so many voices talk about how LWA is a show little girls would enjoy when K-On is more authentic to girls at school life?

It's probably backlash from all the ridiculous shilling this studio and it's shows get. Also Gridman and Franxx were fucking horrible.

For someone who "hates" Trigger, they do spend quite a significant amount of time obsessing over the studio.

youtube.com/watch?v=fuEJWmxWkKw

Not even in the slightest but I just chalk this up to Yea Forums continuing to not understand how animation and various styles work enough to make anything other than superficial comparisons. Again I'm kind of reminded more of 1994's Canadian TV's Reboot from the trailer more than anything.

I always disliked Imaishi show and how formulaic they are. It's not about now or then.

Imaishi and Nakashima have nothing to do with gridman and franxx, lmao

Backlash. Promare is steaming pile of cow dung. Oh and
a jihadist tier nigger cultist spammed loli hentai to silence all criticism of the show in another thread.

another thing about Miyazawa, he did a lot work in the middle of the movie and was credited for bg work. Some reviews mention a psychedelic scene so I guess it might be that?

Dead Leaves has interesting character designs and looks like a cartoon.

>now

Attached: 5466164.jpg (720x481, 35K)

>look mom! I did the epic funny online!
Literally kill yourselves you subhuman scum

not either of them. fuck off if you have no sense of humour

I'm seriously convinced KlK and darling is one of the funnest animes and Its mostly just people from /po/ and other places trying to be cool that hate on trigger, so just ignore them

Attached: 1548983502582.jpg (1024x1024, 77K)

>88446699

Checked.

It's sad that Trigger have become so creatively bankrupt and shit. They showed promise six years ago. Seems they were just a one trick pony after all.

>one trick pony

how was a magical girl show any different?

How'd they fuck it up so bad? This is one of the ugliest things i've ever seen.

That was some great show no tell introduction.

no more money.

Cause most of Yea Forums doesn't actually like or watch anime, they just like shitposting and memeing about it and smaller studios like Trigger and SHAFT deliver on that sort of thing in a nutshell with their low budget albeit hyper stylized animation projects, getting paired up with popular composers that are also in and of themselves kind of established anime community memes like Hiroyuki Sawano also goes a long way as well.

Like literally in 2019 anime boils down to just memes I've noticed, particularly in the English speaking community. Just have things that can make for good memes be it a certain animation style, a composers style, over the top cheesy sexy shots of characters that are just kind of there (bonus meme potential if it contains NTR, Incest or characters who fulfill a specific fetish like loli, Trap, or MILF) having a certain director or writer on board that does something specifically edgy or kind of weird in all their works and there you go. That's the thing people are going to be making a big fucking deal out of for next several months and calling AOTY constantly even if it all really just boils down to mediocre dog shit that is far less than the sum of it's parts in practice and leaves people generally disappointed like Darling In The Frankxx. There's very very few hit shows from this decade that I feel could have gotten anywhere at all really without leaning and relying hard on the internet meme machine to signal boost and carry them across even a couple months of air time.

>animes
Mods? When are we finally going to ban rigger and their underage fanbase from Yea Forums?

>NO NEW IP

lack of talent

Are you excited for 2020 given the coming of the Olympics? Can we expect a stealth infiltration of westerners into studios thus creating a cal artsification effect upon the industry as a whole? Im so fucking excited for 2020 user.

Don't believe me either, here's just the reaction to that youtube video alone:

>Infinity
>2 hours ago
>I'm still disappointed TRIGGER decided to make Promare a movie, rather than a new seasonal Anime. The >hype would have been TREMENDOUS.

>хачапури с мясом
>5 hours ago
>Let's that be fire!

>Virtual Cherub
>8 hours ago (edited)
>Damn this is fire

>Alex M.A.D
>6 hours ago
>Looks nice

Nobody actually gives a shit, nobody has anything interesting to say or particular insight as usual. Just post memey sounding reactions and something something about how "that'd be hype" because really what could anything possibly be worth if it can't be said to have that zero context arbitrary thing that people call "Hype"

>youtube.com/watch?v=bzntvRckdBo
after seeing a lot of this promotional stuff, I think ill take a raincheck when it comes out and maybe when I'm totally done with my backlog give it a go

don't waste you time

why would you ever expect interesting or insightful remarks from YOUTUBE COMMENTS

You're still not interesting.

Typical really of the anime community.
No other medium is geared towards mentally ill lonely autists quite like anime and manga.
Yea Forums is no exception of course. I still find it ridiculous how delusional faggots on this board try to elevate it above others and how it holds it's "standards" which boils down to screeching for mods every time some obvious troll posts a frog or asks for recs. Don't even say Yea Forums used to be good when it was pretty much Youtube comments-tier back before 2010.

Yea after the initial promise they showed. It's all been over-hype and then under-perform.

What?

Too overrated for consistently making dogshit desu.

>when it was pretty much Youtube comments-tier back before 2010
Honestly an huge improvement of Yea Forums 2018.

sad but true. trigger has really fallen

Indeed.

>trailer looks fucking hideous
>reviews are already dismal
>gridman and franxx were huge disappointments
Yea. I've learnt my lesson with Trigger and am going to skip on this shit.

Yea. Fuck nu Trigger.

>>reviews are already dismal
Basicaly lie, kys faggot

I don't see what it'll change at length honestly seeing as the current stock of production committee executives and investors are hell bent on this going after the otaku whale fanatic type of fan who are small in number but virtually guaranteed lifers and basically worship certain creators, characters and franchises or as the Japanese fans themselves derisively call the crowd "Believers". These are the ones that act more like they're in a cult and almost expected to pay dues towards certain brands and creators every few months by buying figurines, Blu-Rays and gacha things that they hawk and like they somehow owe their very essence of being to these things as opposed to you know the other way around as it clearly is (without this type of fan and their social problems the Japanese animation industry would be more ....just watching stuff and enjoying it or not like the average fans of things. Everything about this era of anime feels kind of propped up in a bubble market by this type of fan and just the general complacency of everyone involved as traditional markets for anime/manga and the like continue to shrink and lose ground to other hobbies like mobile gaming, chatting on social media or just generally opting to get involved with society rather than become a shut in NEET and just consume the same type of media, stories and character tropes every day for the rest of your life.

lmao. it got mediocre at best reviews with a cherrypicked audience. It's a disaster.

Don't compare this dog shit to dead leaves.

Attached: TRIGGERed.webm (720x405, 140K)

>all this trigger hate ITT
Sasuga Yea Forums

Why must every thread be a trigger circlejerk? are people not allowed to criticise the studio or say they don't like garbage? this isn't a safe space.

>Yea Forums
See

Oh boy shitposter replying to himself again

Is this going to be the animation style of the 2020s?
It looks like anime CalArts.

link?

Don't bother user, he's just going to get mad and start spamming loli hentai again.

could you describe how without buzzwords

Absolute state of Yea Forums faggots

Hmmy favorite animes are naruto and avatar the last air bender what's yours user

I'm sorry but I'm too much of a pathetic brainlet manchild to do so

everything they've made since Kill la Kill has been shit - and Promare is just the same old uninspired Imaishit

Anime of 20s gonna be like spider-verse from sony. Look at this (was in production before) and stuff like atlus did with p5r trailer

>Why must every thread be a trigger circlejerk?
This thread is an anti-trigger circlejerk.

>manchild
that perfectly describes the average trigger fan lmao

Not even close.
It's like watching AI chatbots replying to each other at this point.
A stock "I hate trigger" with a generic reply something along the lines of "yeah, fuck trigger" and then the same for the opposite side.
I wouldn't be surprised if there were a couple of people using multiple devices to to shitpost with each other at this point. This shit has been going on for years and that troll is probably going to die of autism before trigger goes bankrupt.

The problem I have here is this isn't really me, I just have tastes that happen to have overlapped with the type of content the Japanese animation industry used to at least produce more often (mainly in the 80's and 90's and today in the occasional OVA and Film) and stop by the online anime scene from time to time to see if anything like that has been made again recently. Like this easily could be a project I'm interested in just for the sheer fun of it, but they decided to do it in the cheapest and safest looking and sounding way possible with the same old boring Sawano scored soundtrack to the point where it comes across as their just being nothing special or unique about any of Promare.

I stopped finding his output even remotely interesting after 2013 or so and he's so omnipresent now to the point I don't see how there could be anything still interesting about him doing a soundtrack since it's literally like a couple things a season and virtually every action-sci-fi show to the point it's become kind of nauseating and an outright turn off to checking something out for me. Like this might as well just be another Trigger work with yet another Sawano score based on the trailer and actually had the opposite intended effect by making me less interested in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=s7bMxkhqXho

At least the trailer for the upcoming Hathaway's Flash movie managed to intrigue me despite the presence of yet another Sawano soundtrack by not looking cheap, all over the place animation quality wise and over stylized as fucking shit while focusing on the tones and things I like about the Gundam franchise. Like he's there unfortunately and as samey as that soundtrack is probably likely to sound to Gundam Unicorn for it, but it's looking like from the trailer alone it's not going to be a BUDGET production and they're not gonna just rely on him doing a shrieking vocal drop to get an audience for the film.

It most certainly is not. There's lots of exaggerated praise being spammed.

It honestly sounds like a bot sometimes with how its replies are sometimes so off the beam

I agree. Their cultists are always filling their threads with superlatives. This thread is no exception.

I think it's funny to hate on Trigger bit I also throw my breakfast at our maids so whatevs

Except this thread is mostly obsessed anti triggerfags ,actually anti trigger posts became more annoying than actual trigger praising posts

God I hate this shirty fucking style. Gridman looked so much better(cg aside).

>shirty
Snorted out my cereal

Not really. You're simply posting with the bias of being a trigger fanboy. Trigger cultists spam and try to shut down any criticism. Some fucker is literally spam replying to the OP with praise just because people actually dislike this garish shit.

I never understood the Trigger love when the only thing they've ever made that was great was the first LWA movie, Inferno Cop and the X Zone OP. Everything else has ranged from mediocre to absolute shit yet people still suck them off because of Gainax faux nostalgia. It's tiresome giving them the benefit of the doubt every time only for them to disappoint and under deliver for 6 years now.

kek yea, shitty is a massive understatement. It looks totally horrendous.

Looks good so far. Just what I wanted with Imaishi's theatrics.

While I do understand the CG complaints, Imaishi is still one of the only director's that knows how to properly blend the tool with the rest of the work. BRS and PSG both had really good looking CG, and from all the trailers and this it looks to be very similar in quality.

Attached: Imaishi.jpg (466x375, 36K)

Goddamn, Yea Forums is just incapable of being objective towards a work, huh? You were sucking Trigger's dick like it was the new coming of christ back when they first branched off from Gainax and now you're doing the complete opposite.

Anyway the first 5 mins looks better than the trailers since there's at least some context to build interest towards, but I'm not sold on it. There's obviously not enough to make a conclusion yet, there are some cuts of excellent character animation, the storyboarding/pacing is fine, the CGI is what you'd expect and hopefully it isn't overly used later (probably my biggest concern), and there's nothing to conclude about the plot/storytelling. I lost a lot of interest in Trigger after KLK, but am still somewhat hopeful that this might be alright. We'll see how they do with storytelling in film format.

3 dude literally spamming same 4 insult over and over again

>Trigger cultists spam and try to shut down any criticism
Just like the antitriggertards that are spamming this thread right now?

Fucking this man. I don't get the absurd amounts of shilling for this creatively bankrupt studio.

Better than ultra-detailed scenes enveloped in digital fog.

like i said, biased. you refuse to even acknowledge the spam by trigger cultists

Imagine getting triggered this much for an anonymous post on the Internet.

I know who you are, i know what that's a reference to fellow board regular kun. I don't like the fucking fog either but that stuff is well produced and overall vastly better.
>inb4 you accuse me of being a studifag
NO.

I don't see any.
There's the same stock "complaints" about Trigger and shitposting which pretty much sums up this thread. Please show me this mysterious trigger spam.

>You were sucking Trigger's dick like it was the new coming of christ back when they first branched off from Gainax and now you're doing the complete opposite.
Everything is the complete opposite here nowadays.
Yea Forums used to shit on reddit all the time. Now this place has become a wild west version of reddit

>you refuse to even acknowledge the spam by trigger cultists
Show me the spam in question user.

Don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to take from that, but shit nigga. That was cool as fuck. Nice music, nice art style.

This shit was stylish.

Attached: 1452277447298.gif (245x230, 879K)

sorry i cant because im too much of a braindead to find posts on this site

No, and this is one thread. You cultists spam these threads with faux praise in order to manufacture hyper which includes this thread. Also see thread linked here for another example.

Stop replying to yourself cultist.

any posts that are positive about promare and/or trigger is spamming by one person
but the repetitive "it looks like shit/this" chains and "cultists cultists cultists" posts are rigorous discussion by many different people

>Now this place has become a wild west version of reddit
Was bound to happen once people began taking console wars seriously instead of parodies of Yea Forums, and once Discord began organizing raids here.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride down to hell.

>any posts that are positive about promare and/or trigger is spamming by one person
This is ACK levels of delusional.

The CGI and animation reminds me of PSG.
I think it looks pretty cool and people who saw it say it's a fast paced action movie.
Didn't those niggers say they were gonna do another season of PSG?

They locked him in the office so he can put the finishing touches on Promare.

Attached: meanwhile.png (853x1920, 1.84M)

Discount Kekkai Sensen.

Attached: Chain.Sumeragi.full.2176170.jpg (1447x2046, 140K)

>Didn't those niggers say they were gonna do another season of PSG?
It was a joke, user. It's been 9 years, you should have realized by now.

>I don't see any.
Stop pretending to be retarded.

"stock praise" and overpraising

>sperging out on anyone with a negative opinion

See>getting so offended by the fact that someone doesn't like promare that he's needs to spam rely to the OP

This is beyond pathetic.

The less involved in their works Sony is the better off their works seem to turn out I've noticed. Like when they're doing their own thing like with Academia or Luluco it generally turns out kind of alright, but the more big producers like Toho, Shueisha, Banpresto, Aniplex etc. that end up involved with their projects or even flat out calling the shots (Franxx very clearly which had way too many fucking cooks in the kitchen with it's committee) the more it just ends up coming across as nothing special, reliant on hype and memes, and like anything else the rest of the industry pumps out nowadays cause it means they have to play it super fucking safe to the otaku needs and wants which means the same voice actors, writers, composers and producers that are in everything now and that have homogenized the industry and it's output across the board to the point of making far too many shows kind of just register as the same over-hyped things that we just saw a season or two ago.

Honestly lately it's the weebs pumping up the industries tires seasons after season even as Japan admits that the average season of anime is full of mediocrity that come across as just kind of off putting and making me wonder what they're on about, not the people that are critical of studios like Trigger for playing it increasingly safe and buddying up with big producers that largely carry their asses same as all the other small studios that popped up post 2010. None of them have established any sort of unique identity is the big problem here and seem glad to just mass produce anime for the production commitee entities and let them reap all the potential benefits of any sort of success and popularity . Not even Trigger who could have positioned themselves well with the pedigree of some of their staffers but instead chose to be like any other modern anime studio throw themselves full force into the production committee system, again save for LWA which was basically Crowd funded.

Looks like absolute shit. What went so wrong? Gridman with TV budget looked better than CGImare.

This must be the most stupid post so far, quite a feat.

stop replying to yourself

stop replying to bait

triggertards are seriously pathetic. Almost as pathetic as promare

They probably didn't have to lock him up. He seems like a "my feet hurt, I wish I was at home drawing key frames" guy in general.

This. I can't fucking stand the spam of these cultists and their blatant hypocrisy.

>a few people saying "nice" is overpraising and a troll comparing it to GITS is one person.
Take your meds.

Then don't watch it you dumb faggot. Do you go in every thread and announce that you aren't watching that specific thing? What a waste of life.

Yoshinari is an autist. You can tell that much from the live stream he is in

No, that was stock praise and it was done repeatedly.

Fuck off trigger hater. Kekkai Sensen was a shitty time flop.

You will find similar behavior in threads whenever something new is announced, regardless of studio. You mean to tell me that those people are spammers as well?

Only the first season, 2nd was a flop through and through.

Left this thread for 10 minutes and it already became a trigger circle jerk

Trips of truth.

Where?

You don't. And yes if it's happening then there are likely spammers.

Attached: Dpuq1s9VAAAmx8R.jpg_orig.jpg (1536x2048, 477K)

I really can't grasp how these people live. What compels someone to shitpost an anime he doesn't like for something like 16 hours every day, with an average of a spam every minute in certain intervals? For what purpose?

Triggerfags are really getting out of hand with all t his shitposting. Yikes

Stop spamming while accusing other people of it, triggertard.

Attached: omoito_32.png (1395x2000, 740K)

says the guy spamming and watching for 16 hours. Well played, user. For what purpose was your reply?

Who gives a fuck? Anyone with common sense will disregard blatant praise or shilling regardless. But calling them out as cultists is out of touch with reality.

Got any more Trigger Touhou?

>backpedalling and damage controlling
Pathetic.

Is Sushio working on this movie?

Duh.

Unfortunately no but some of the regular staff is a known touhoufag

Probably not. He's likely been replaced with a cg animator you know because they can produce work faster.

Breh

You haven't been in generals have you? Some people literally live there for years and their perception of reality has become so warped that everything they see is perceived as some bogeyman that exists in their mind.

kek

The first sequence was interesting and kind of dark, liked it, then it suddenly switched to Pokemon palette with sterile visuals and some shitty american pop song...

Why ?

looks like shit.
>we will never get another ttgl

Of course.

Attached: D67UzV5V4AEFjv1.jpg orig.jpg (1200x675, 176K)

What went so wrong with trigger?

Because it's a sterile post apocalypse city and Sawano.

The talent stayed in Gainax.

Fire Force?

I feel your pain brother.

poorly written originals and cgi shit

What? I'm literally acknowledging that shilling is completely possible, but trying to make the point that if every fucking thread got derailed by people losing their shit about them or defending them there's not going to be any actual discussion.

Looks mediocre.

Attached: 1305744700115.png (450x450, 203K)

You're being too generous.

Everyone has fucked off to either Khara, Trigger or A-1 though

I'm just here for the twinkslut

You could see how a full-scale war goes between creative teams doing their own thing and committee bureaucrats in what happened with KemoFure. S1 was produced by a team that even corporate hardly knew existed and it turned into a hit. S2 was your typical committee-churned anime that tried to make a cookie cutter mass-producable template of S1 and made an eldritch abomination instead.

The only way out is to split off and do your own shit, but costs make this less viable over time and make shilling out seem like a better option than closing shop and being blacklisted from the industry.

>there will never ever be another mecha show that is not cgi trash
truly the worst timeline possible

Attached: chirico.jpg (721x933, 138K)

it's sad. i miss franxx. fuck this soulless garbage

>188450132
bait isn't even worth the (You)

Robot is not cool anymore nowadays. Deal with it

Fuck you and your shit nigger. It's not bait.

>show.

Its a movie you cumsucker! Trigger is a good studio as much as everyone else, fuck you and your studiowarring kind!

Granbelm is airing next season

Promare is cheap tripe that makes my eyes bleed. Seriously what the fuck is up with the retardedly overdone effects, obnoxious colour pallet and cgi shit?

Attached: 1557862659354.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>reddit spacing
You have to go back.

Why are being so aggressive over semantics, trigger cultist? A movie is a type of show.

You pinches regios have nothing to worry about, you'll get it.

Meanwhile here in the south Cucknichiwa will probably fuck us over because no one went to see Fate because the fuckers chose the worst fucking date to air it.

>trigger
>looks like shit
Color me surprised.

>trigger
>looks great
Color me surprised

Trigger are incompetent and don't care to deliver a quality product. Their business is reliant on garbage eating normalfags who have no standards.

Stop replying to yourself.

I've shitposted in this thread a couple times, but now I just got a chance to actually watch this. Fucking hell this is cool as shit. Imaishi never disappoints.

You're doing it again, triggertard.

Stop accusing everyone of being a samefag again.

Did you run out of creative insults again faggot?

Nice try. He's beyond his prime.

Stop samefagging then.

he's only got three

They're hacks.

Is this crap going to be a general now? TriggerNiggers are shilling this hard.

kek

S2 was some hot garbage and boiled baloney. You faggots needed a specific director and filler just to save your stupid ass series.

fuck off triggertranny

Not too much of a jump from some of their other works. Just look at PSG, Imaishi's shorts, or even Dead Leaves, they're pretty much as visually stimulating.
The trailer actually looked worse, most of this trailer is literally grayscale with pink effects. The parts from 4:00 onward aren't actually that saturated hue-wise, the strongest color is the red from the firetrucks etc, probably done intentionally since it represents them.

It's fujobait.

That said, I'm not a big fan of the color scheme either, but I'm not going to be overly dramatic about it, it's as watchable as some of the other shit they've put out.

dirty fujo wtf

Dead leaves was alright. This shit is just in poor taste though.

not him, but homo's like you need to die

Why does every other one of your posts start with "not him"? Furthmore: why lie?

how so

Kill yourself triggertranny.

What homo? Don't you thing triggertranny sounds like sonygger, pcuck and other Yea Forums fanboy trends?

What the fuck are you talking about? That was my first post in this thread. Stop defending fujoshit you dirty homo.

Sounds accurate.

>autistic triggerfag accusing everyone of being a samefag again
This reminds me of some Madoka threaads.

Trannies like you need to be exterminated.

There are 15 new posts with only 3 new posters, so it's safe to say someone is samefagging, if not everyone is samefagging.

>thread about discussing a new movie has devolved to blatant shitposting and shitflinging
And you faggots think you are better than Yea Forums. LMAO.

>not liking homosex
The fuck happened to Yea Forums?

Homosex != trannies

Fuck trigger haters and homophones. Post Rikka and her sexy wife Akane.

Attached: 0128903283989324.png (1299x493, 726K)

Fuck off, niggers like you are the reason we can't have a proper gridman thread.

Best canon couple of 2018. Yea Forums = /u/

Calm down or go back to Yea Forums, faggot

Calm down. It's just discount franxx carried by waifushit.

Am I lying though? Every gridman thread is either image dumps that belong on /c/, or people baiting you-know-who.

Pandering to yuriniggers and fujoshits.

Daily reminder that yuriniggers deserve the rope. Even fujoshits are better than them.

Yuriniggers are cancer but nothing's worse than fujoshits.

Hi

Yeah no shit he was still working
His cut was part of the OP

I doubt that. May I remind you that ACK and aidorufag, arguably the biggest shitposters currently active on Yea Forums, are unapologetic yuriniggers

gridman poster is A*K

ACK hates yuri.

No, ACK got his start on /u/. He used to translate yuri doujin, but he stopped in order to have more time to post on Yea Forums

jealous of MANkoto getting more pussy than you ever will?

it shows. die mad, incel.

Yuri is literally the only thing in the world A*K cares about.

imagine being such a socially-inept autist that you cringe when other people are having a good time and getting hyped.

based

that's why he always goes crazy every time !Akemi baits him with the homi x sayaka images? You know what i'm talking about

>aidorufag
lmao who?

Because he hates crack shipping. ACK stands for anti crack-kun. He put a page in all the doujins he translated, detailing his ideology.

He doesn't like that because it's crackship, retard. Do you even know what ACK means?

Is Lio a man?
Massive waste to not have he be a she and a LOT of sexual tension with galo

Burnish lives matter

Trigger never fails to hype me up.

Well, for their titles anyway.

Attached: Tattun Has A Posse.png (1838x1608, 650K)

yes dumbass. that's why i was confued when you accsed him of being a yuriigger. because he hates some yuri spam. it's literally about crack lowing overall pst quality of the board

Yes he is.

I'm surprised THK hasn't shown up to tell us that """""""""""""""""""""""KHK""""""""""""""""""""""" has been running amok in this thread.

off yourself normalfag

Looks pretty cool, somehow it reminds me a bit of
Summer Wars.

It's ust the crackshippers bogeyman like """ACK""". it exists only in that posters head

Are you having a seizure, newshit?
He's only upset about crack if it goes against his OTP (which is always yuri, since he doesn't care about het). Try posting some het crackshit like Ochako/Bakugo, he'll not give a shit.

>t. falseflagging yurishitter

There is sexual tension though, it's just gay.

Looks fun. Think it'll get a premiere at Anime Expo?

Attached: 1461952033876.png (523x466, 408K)

Good afternoon. This is Martin Wannamaker with an channel 3 action news break.
It was announced today by the Los Angeles Fire Department and Arson Squad that a string of recent fires have all been connect to what seems to be, a serial arsonist.

The suspected arsonist is purposely leaving his signature of evidence, which consist of gasoline cans, gasoline soaked rags, lighters, and what seems to be "the big sperm" or semen covering the scorched cans.

All fire departments are now on alert for the possibility of more fire started by the perpetrator. Now named "The Semen Arsonist".

This is Martin Wannamaker reporting live for channel 3 action news.

Attached: 1558311214407.jpg (685x714, 47K)

fingers crossed

God imagine how long the line is gonna be
It was over 2 hours just for their panel last time

Attached: 1517103691959.gif (500x281, 404K)

I want to go but I'm afraid of this thing exactly. That it's going to be packed to hell and back.

This is going to flop isn't it?

going by the trailer and all it's bad reviews, that what it's looking like but we're not going to know for sure till after it comes out

what bad reviews

What reviews?

>the insane 2 cultists are spamming again
Not that poster but it managed an average of 3.7 at best. Even mediocre movies have gotten perfect scores. It's looking bad.

[citation needed]

just link these reviews

>both cultists are still pretending to be retarded and asking to be spoonfed
If the score is this pathetic with a hand picked audience then it must be absolute shit. Fucking SAO scores better than this.

Attached: 19820391208304.png (1100x448, 223K)

What's Yea Forums opinion of this so I can adjust my own

Make up your own opinion when you see it yourself.

where is this "hand picked audience" stuff you keep parroting coming from

anyway if anyone is actually curious about the (mostly 5 star) reviews it's getting
eiga.com/movie/90008/review/
filmarks.com/movies/81278

Funny how you like to swing it, cultist. It's score is about what SAO has and that mostly has 5 star(10/10) reviews too.

Attached: 2398084.png (670x638, 35K)

funny how you're suddenly backtracking on SAO scoring better and comparing the imdb entry for a 7-year-old show to a movie that's still not out yet

it's late and the thread's at bump limit so i'm just going to trust that any bystanders to your episode realize what a whackjob you are and don't buy into the alternate universe you're selling

have a good evening

Fuck off with your strawman.

Says the guy who's been calling everyone cultists for 6 hours.

I don't like the building designs but god damn the characters look fucking top notch

nice conspiracy from the biggest hypocrite in this thread

Galo is cute

>cgshit
>copy and paste
>worse production values than the average tv series
Trigger are hard at work producing more soulless garbage I see.

Attached: 92384233244.png (1210x692, 746K)