5toubun no hanayome

She's back!

Attached: smug.jpg (610x667, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/184426569/#184426569
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 03.jpg (747x1080, 542K)

Guess whose back?

Attached: beautiful.jpg (1080x1080, 61K)

Attached: 10-11.jpg (1502x1080, 1014K)

*keeps attacking without any gain

back again

Attached: bless.jpg (477x477, 56K)

It was foretold that they would clash from volume one.

If the clues we've been given matter, it's Nino for sure. If it's sentimentality or something like that, who the fuck knows, but probably Miku.

My gut says Nino, but I don't really know anymore. I don't know if I care either. Pic probably related to my current state of mind.

Attached: 20190519_011534.jpg (604x232, 76K)

Ichika is love
Ichika is life
I love Ichika from the bottom of my heart and the core of my soul
Ichika a miracle of the universe
Ichika has done nothing wrong and she's still a beautiful person inside and out

Nino > Yotsuba > Miku > Itsuki >>> Ichika

Ichika: Mini
Nino: Peep
Miku: Creme
Yotsuba: Peanut Butter
Itsuki: Chocolate

Attached: 17.jpg (748x1080, 448K)

APOLOGIZE

Attached: file.png (625x185, 28K)

Mikus back

Attached: meeeeeku.jpg (408x600, 56K)

Attached: 18.jpg (746x1080, 497K)

Tell your friends

Attached: SMUG.jpg (798x573, 101K)

APOLOGIZE

Attached: photo2.jpg (1070x1600, 671K)

THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER. MOMMA MIKU IS BACK IN BUSINESS BOYS

Attached: the wait.jpg (858x1200, 569K)

>no watermarks
Who's the retard responsible for this?

Lolikano is a deathflag you dunce

fuck this shit, was on creme team and thought we'd win for sure.

34 best quints and fags. Our friendship will never die.

Attached: 1558341323280.jpg (1200x1700, 264K)

NOOOOOOOOOO, IT'S NOT FINE, YOTSUBA, YOU CAN'T KEEP LYING TO YOURSELF LIKE THIS

It's been like this since WTN died.

the chance of miku winning is less and less by the days mikubros...

G-GOMENASAI user-SAMA

>typesetting gookshit translations in the first place

YUP!

Attached: 34.jpg (153x180, 7K)

It's fine, she wants Fuu to be happy and knows what quint can make him so

Esto es el fin

Toubun de la Cinco y Hanayome scans will btfo you

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

Attached: file.png (805x312, 52K)

fuck off falseflag. Either explain or stfu

Attached: 1.png (580x840, 566K)

where is WTN

Miku is not going to win. She'll challenge Fuu to think deeper about his feelings, but he still comes back to Nino in the end. Just like how it started out between the three of them.

Dead

Attached: 2.png (580x832, 545K)

Chad miku vs virgin nino edit when?

These are from the few Japanese pages. We don't have any gookspeaker left.

Yotsuba isn't real.

He's part of the Ichikafag exodus.

Die along with this shit hole

Attached: 3.png (580x828, 544K)

These two are actually siblings.

Attached: NinoManga73.png (508x483, 226K)

I'm glad someone can get amusement out of this at least. The fucking doormat of a quint is going to win because her sisters pitied her so much they gave her Fuutarou when it became apparent she couldn't compete for him. How you can find satisfaction out of that is beyond me.

How though? I was operating under the assumption Negi was dropping all these hints of Itsuki loving Fuutarou. That she was being coy because she wanted to determine whether Fuutarou meet her mother's criteria. That Negi was writing a bread talk of sorts which would add depth to scenes like Fuutarou and the Itsuki-lookalike kissing. But this all stemmed from a root, historical, attraction.

Removing lolikano from Itsuki leaves her- what- first girl status? I thought she had a hidden background that gave her an implicit lead over her sisters. But apparently she has no shared backstory with Fuutarou and all her interactions with him have been platonic in nature.

Yotsuba got lolikano status, but she fucking squandered it. We're in the final stretch and not only does Fuutarou not know she's lolikano but she's pushing Miku.

I love you Yotsuba bros, and I unambiguously want Yotsuba to win of the remaining options- but she was less likely than Ichika winning. Let that sink in. The mystery is over. We're getting the doormat for an ending.

Ichika and Itsuki causing trouble like they always have in this series.

The three quints with a chance are showing their love. Yotsuba is doodling and being cute. Miku is being clingy, but still ignored.

Nino gets to hold his hand.

Attached: 1534586259544.png (719x805, 817K)

Attached: 4.png (580x838, 476K)

>Miku is not going to win. She'll challenge Fuu to think deeper about his feelings, but he still comes back to Nino in the end. Just like how it started out between the three of them.
Sure user, its not like Ninos been irrelevant for 2 arcs now or anything. Pic related

Attached: lol.jpg (228x378, 19K)

>using fanart as an argument

miku just steal Ichika role of the teasing neechan.
aka losers.

Attached: 5.png (580x800, 453K)

BRAVO MIKU

Its all they have against Miku now that shes finally become her old self. Give them a break user

Attached: 3576457634.jpg (344x533, 30K)

Cute Nino

Are you the same user who said itsuki would win?

Attached: 6.png (580x798, 410K)

>Irrelevant

Please. She kept showing up in his thoughts a lot to be irrelevant.

Attached: 1557112506669.png (1426x2048, 875K)

Ah, it's the instagram idiot again, makes sense you don't know anything.

> fanart
It's from the author himself.

Give us hope Negi!

Attached: 1554198450247.jpg (1650x1681, 276K)

Attached: 7.png (580x834, 496K)

You mean shit Negi drew?

Miku: Its okay. i'm not as stupid as a certain someone who keeps attacking without any gain. Fuutarous not that dense
Fuutarou: She wasnt kidding...

Attached: HAWT.jpg (634x563, 82K)

The girl that wins in a harem from a meta perspective tends not to be the one with the most romantic development, but the one with the most plot weight. Itsuki's now confirmed last to enter the bowl when you know that all the quints will be in before the end and has half a dozen unresolved plot threads dangling off of her including this new Yotsuba conflict.

Metafaggotry was the basis for Yotsurena theory. Metafaggotry will win again here. Embrace metafaggotry.

Watermarks are so old fashioned. We're living in the era of LOVE vs dropout.

Attached: 8.png (580x810, 407K)

Hey guys, what if Miku's wrong about Nino and Fuutarou? Total wild guess here, but just throwing it out there. What if Nino gets him better than she does?

LOVE was the right answer afterall.

Attached: 9.png (580x784, 451K)

That would make it either Itsuki or Nino, then.

45 is the patrician taste.

Attached: 1556540326056.jpg (1447x1727, 403K)

First time posting today, and there's a lot of anons.

But yes, I did think Itsuki was lolikano and that Negi hid her in plain sight in kissing Fuutarou. Now I guess the kisser is Miku, Yotsuba wouldn't rub awkwardly like that and try and pull a fast one on the person she knows her sister loves. While Nino wouldn't kiss Fuutarou in a disguise.

God. Damn. It.

Attached: 10.png (580x417, 276K)

Despairchads win again baby!

Attached: 1556817469078.png (687x679, 413K)

5toubun = ( imoutos > oneesans )

12 = minus
3 = zero
45 = plus

Attached: 11.png (580x831, 529K)

Miku knows shit about Fuutarou after all.
"I'm not blindy attacking like an idiot like you" is dumb, sometime it's the most effective way to win someone heart.

>Itsuki out
>Miku out
>Yotsuba out

yotsuba won

Attached: 1557667664691.jpg (893x1253, 103K)

How come this circle repeats again and again?
Truly we never learn.

Attached: 1557852746634.png (1314x390, 423K)

Cute surprised Nino behind bars.

Attached: 12.png (580x828, 493K)

and mikufags kept attacking the based translator. I bet he is laughing hysterically right now

It's a parallel for her having criminal record.

>sometimes
I mean, yeah?

>Yotsuba out
Ironically that's what she wants, but there's no way negi would let her leave just like that.

Attached: 13.png (580x813, 571K)

No, it wasn't

Now I'm pretty sure these two are siblings.

Attached: Screenshot_20190520_114831.png (1355x952, 2.01M)

They're just torturing the poor guy at this point.
How is Negi going to write a satisfactory ending when they all just keep fucking with him and abusing his trust?

Attached: 14.png (580x834, 616K)

cute!

I want to user, and that's why I'm hesitant. It smacks toomuch of denial in my case, choosing to believe something because I would want it to be true.

As disappointing as it is, Negi gave us the blandest quint as the winner. Law of averages I guess, with nothing controversial about her (beyond her shallow depth) she would appeal to the most readers. Blegh.

>Itsuki winning again just by being herself
OH NO!!!!

Attached: 15.png (580x830, 516K)

there's a page missing in between these two

Attached: 16.png (580x834, 499K)

>Wingman theory is actually real
WTF Itsukibros? I thought Itsuki loved Fuutarou and Yotsuba was supposed to be irrelevant.

Itsuki leans forward Nino again.

Attached: quincest.jpg (682x705, 440K)

someone TLd a few of the gooks, Fuu knows Miku was serious and Miku knows that he knows

Attached: 17.png (580x821, 506K)

I find it cute that Yotsuba tried to get the most "intellectual" quint to stand in for her as a stop gap.

God I'm so disappointed by this chapter. It's well written, but crushes my hopes and dreams.

>It's well written,
lmao

>Itsuki loves Fuutarou
She does.

Nino also wakes her up often enough that she blurted her name in Fuutarou's house.

YOTSUBAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: sad.jpg (236x188, 7K)

Whay about the chapter stands out to you as poorly written?

So what's the summary of this chapter?

>the face of a baka

I don't understand what the fuck is happening right now.

Where's YotsMight when you need him

Fuutarou will fall for Itsuki first user. If you're too hesitant we'll leave you behind for winner heaven.

Anyone got source on the artist of this?

Once again, this page is a metaphor for the plot
>all the side girls pushed into a corner
>Miku took the mantle of main girl from Itsuki
>Miku under a double layered plot armor
>Yotsuba trying to cover Miku as well but throws an unintentional puch at her by being lolinakano

Attached: x1.png (1426x2048, 1.45M)

Youtsuba? More like YotsuBBA.

It wasn't, but sadly japanese is so vague like that.

Ninofags BTFO
Yotsuchads RISE UP.

>Ichika killing herself
>small HOPE for Yotsuba
>Itsuki was just a wingman
>Miku turning her confession around into something positive

Why Meekfags allegedly saying that Nino lose like a retard

>crushes my hopes and dreams.
I'm so sorry itsukifriend.

who is the fucking mother, now?

their only way to cope.

Is Miku redeemed? How about Ichika? Is burger the highest form of justice?

Is the end near? How many more years till this ends? I want to fucking know who the bride is.

see

Attached: sisters' war.png (1260x1216, 1.7M)

Based Negi is a good writer, after the entire shitshow he made sure not a single quint ended up looking bad enough to think that their chances are gone. He also did this while including Yotsuba in the bowl.

it ends next year at the latest

>i'm not as stupid as a certain someone who keeps attacking without any gain.
Wow. After all that nino did for meeku, this is how she repays her?

I don't think Miku can say much when Fuutarou's biggest change as a character happens because she lost to Nino in baking.

Nino was BTFO because Meeku called her an idiot, right?

This whole arc was such a dumpster fire drag.

They're sisters user...

2 more volumes.

user, there are sister, they are used to dissing each others. And this time it's all in good fate.

You should've made the first panel the second one user.

What the fuck did I just try to read

Nino seems to just be the acceptable target among the quints. Even Yotsuba took a jab at her once.

Negi is hurrying the fuck up for some reason, this arc could have easily been twice as long.I guess 2, maybe 3 volumes max

>suddenly itsuki is irrelevant now
Fattybros, I don't want to jump off the cliff like the yotsubafags...

Despite the rocky shitshow that is world war 3: thot edition, all the plot points have been resolved and i came out satisfied by the end of it.

Best part of this is showcasing how far Fuutarou has gone as a person, from a delinquent with martyr syndrom to who he is today also nice to see both MC and heroine acknowledging their confession got through

Attached: 1553345423877.jpg (1462x888, 104K)

all bark and no bite. She will stay passive like that for the rest of the manga.

She'll be the one to mend Yotsuba's relationship with fuutaro, just like Yotsuba will heklp him realize who he truly loves not her

ESL aside, you're right. Nino can take a punch, unlike a certain someone who breaks into tears when teased.

>Is Miku redeemed?
Not yet. I'm not a Mikufag but I liked what she did by teasing Fuutarou. Now that she has done it. EVEN BY LYING AGAIN, she has to be straight up now. No more backing off and stuff. Time to start attacking like Nino.

>Ichika
I know it looks like she's not out of the bowl, but her chances are not as good anymore as Nino or Miku. Redeemed to her sisters? Sure. As a character? 50/50? Depends on what she does now really.

For me, the one's with the best chances are Miku and Nino, then Yotsuba actually even though she hasn't officially joined. Then Ichika.

This was actually a good conclusion despite how frustrating everything was. I still do not agree on how Negi made everyone lay down everything for Miku though.

Dude, Nino and Miku have been always like cat and dog. Even though I'm a Ninofag I'm glad that Miku's overcome her shyness and started bantering back with Nino

>not a single quint ended up looking bad enough to think that their chances are gone
Ichika literally called quits

user. they're sisters. They are used to dissing each other. This time it was all in good faith as well

So Itsuki was actually upset in Yotsuba's stead when Fuutarou appeared to not care about Lolikano anymore? Such a good girl.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c079 (NA) [web] [anon].zip-5Toubun no Hanayome - c079 (NA) - p017 [web] [anon] (1115x1600, 674K)

You'll have something soon. Your volume is next after all.

Attached: 1535157836788.gif (299x350, 273K)

>started bantering back with Nino
This. I really missed the Miku from the beginning of the manga.

Attached: 1520838127823.png (266x321, 131K)

Itsuki is the bride. Anyone who don't believe this are the ones who don't believe chitoge is the end game winner.

I think it's payback for calling her a doormat a few chapters ago.

Her tits are so rude even when she despairs.

Chitoge, however was a very relevant character during the entire running, both in impact and in screentime.
Can't say the same for Itsuki.

>bantering back with Nino
This is backbiting. Miku can't talk shit in front of nino.

Harem ends soon bros!!!!!!
Negi just tweeted me. Please believe.

I remember how "people" (ninotards) yesterday were all
>he will reject Miku
>only two volumes left, no problem rejecting her
>now Negi can devellop the last two volumes with nino in mind

user, by that time, in Nisekoi, Chitoga was in love with Raku, and like another user said, had plenty of scenes of relevance.
Itsuki doesn't really have that, hell, she isn't even in Love with Fuutarou.

>tfw this is the only time Yotsuba was genuinely happy

Attached: happy yotsuba.png (1064x1248, 1.37M)

>So after all this shit, all this drama, all her sisters efforts, all this arc...
Miku takes back her confession
(like Yotsuba "it's joke" and Ichika"it's all lie")
>Miku:"It's OK I'm not as idiot as a certain someone who keeps attacking?"
Coming from doormat like her is very funny and inappropriate.
At least Nino does something unlike her.
Miku talks her shit about Nino while she can't confess

Well, youre in luck, cause shes back baby! I really hope Negi keeps smug Miku this time, cause shes obviously a keeper lol

Attached: OWO.jpg (719x583, 97K)

Ninochads*

Out!

Does Itsuki even love Fuu? Even Yotsuba has something going for him now.

seesomeone translated this and its actual dialogue. Based Miku is back in action!

Attached: oh fuck yeah.jpg (445x549, 48K)

I don't even care about the Fuubowl anymore now man, i just want Yotsuba to find her happiness.

I laugh how hard they were samefag spamming at the start of this thread. They are trying to switch the narrative so hard. That was just too hard for them to take in the other thread. That was historic record assblasting which is gonna be echoed for eternity in fireden.

What says the next preview

If Old Miku is back then I won't have problems if she wins.
That's a big IF though, Negi flipflopped her character far too many times for me to trust him

But she confessed, she just teased the shit out of Fuutaro for being a smartass while at the same time knowing he understood what she meant and she knows he did.
It's the smartest move she could make.

>next issue: Rope-kun to the rescue!

can't reject someone who has already done the rejection herself.
just look at , miku looks like some clingy imouto trying to steal her sister's boyfriend.

No gains were made by Nino in this scene whatsoever.

Attached: D4IMbGpWwAAyMjy.jpg (750x540, 68K)

This implies that during 7 goodbyes arc she acted under Yotsuba's command and thus 'forget about me' thing. But this arc itsuki thoight its not right so she acted all alone to make fuu remember

>The trusth behind "the girl in the photo"
>What Yotsuba is feels is...

This isn't then first spoiler thread right? Can someone link me the others?

Attached: 1558041578946.jpg (311x483, 44K)

>make her meeku and a crybaby so she needs help
>change her back when she's gotten help from literally everyone and confessed
man miku is so fucked as a character lmao

She was happy here too. Actually I'm sure she's happy whenever she's around Fuuts.

Attached: page2.png (744x1080, 509K)

The fuck is this translation

I'm sure she likes him, just not as much as the others do (for now).

>arcs later
>no development
>not relevant
Nope, no gains.

Agree. I'm a Ninofag as well and it's about fucking time Miku stopped being obsessively passive and start barking back. Which we can all see it's just sisterly teasing anyway.

I want Nino to win. But the overall health of the story precedes my bias. This was a good conclusion to the arc. I just really hope Miku doesn't revert back. Everyone did not lay down their arms just for her to suddenly go back to being a hiding snail again.

Learn to search the archives fattyfag.

The ending was decent, but I'm still ready for this shitshow of a series to be over.

La verdad sobre "la niña del foto"

Yotsubros, Idk why but I'm scared. This gives more despair than hope.

Attached: 1558320492196.jpg (560x1300, 394K)

(X)ed girl in photo. Yotsuba's (Y) is...

>Everyone did not lay down their arms just for her to suddenly go back to being a hiding snail again.
I swear to fucking if she reverts back again shes out. But as long as shes old Mikus hes golden

For the win

Attached: C9DC3A41-4317-4ECD-B907-08297795B386.jpg (412x446, 33K)

this is what makes me the angriest about this entire arc
>bumbling retard who starts crawling in her skin and crying the second something goes wrong
>gets carried
>suddenly all ok and smug
bravo negi

So who was taking picture of the quints?

LHT's Google translate.
ESL retards think it's good.

And finally
>wins

Maeda and Takeda

I can't stop saving art from this series
pls help

Attached: nino172 bunny girl.jpg (2006x1418, 411K)

Nino was the one who gave her that confidence so blame her

Are they stalkers?

next arc is a nino/yotsuba arc I'm sure. Nino has already conquered all the other quints, it's time for the last one.

wow

Attached: lmfao.jpg (140x227, 10K)

>yotsuba arc
Hahaha..

Attached: 1531303692577.gif (400x224, 672K)

Ninofags actually like that Miku is challenging and they are not complaining? The fuck?

Now that's what I call delusion.

Attached: who.png (1116x1310, 454K)

Angry Nino gremlin being BTFO by her sister

what's the context of that gif?

Asked by Fuutarou to help him make the album as birthday gift because he can't afford 5 individual gifts.

What an ugly goblin.

Everybody, and I mean everybody fucking loves early ice queen Miku

I hope Negi is seriously not planing on making every confession so needlessly complicated

she's a transformer

I feel bad forYotsuba, she arguably did everything she could to help Fuutaro as a person but she won't be rewarded.

Miku is fine if she's not acting like a beat up kid.

I'm going to rape negi nephew if this not end up in harem ends.

>Backpedaled her confession
How can she get even more pathetic with each chapter?

but you just know the mikufags are gonna slurp it up and not object to negi's complete mishandling of her character

Hard work and diligence pays off, just look at Fuutarou's study cards!
In the end, Yotsuba will win and every sister will be happy for her.

She'll be rewarded with lots of cute nieces and nephews who consider her their favorite aunt.

The only one who actually gave up, at least for now, is Ichika. Yotsuba might act like she wants to, but Negi will drag her back into the bowl kicking and screaming for the next arc.

nino
>confess loud and clear
>disrupted by mother nature
>confess again
>almost BTFO'D but managed to delay it
>still in the bowl

yotsuba
>use mind game to calculate her chance
>silently step back from the bowl without causing too much drama
>still have a card to re-enter the bowl

ichika
>using dirty trick to win
>get BTFO'D the hardest

miku
>literally carried by her sisters
>the whole universe bend over for her
>O MUH MUM'S BREAD
>BTFO'D by herself

why did ichika so scared of someone this pathetic?

meant for

Read the whole chapter first faggot. This is the most based Mikus been in like 70 chapters. Arguably the graduation of miku from her doormat status

Nah. Old Miku is hopefully back this time.
This one can actually hold a handle to Nino.

Stop damage controlling please, you look pathetic

A moment of silence for ichikabros.

Like I said. Having a better story precedes my Nino bias. This was sorely needed. Character wise for Miku, to seriously stop beating herself down and start believing her family, and Ichika to remember her family. It's also just a message from Negi to the readers of how the sisters should value their family first.

I mean, Nino already alluded to this in the middle of this arc. The previous chapter just hammered it down. This chapter was just an epilogue to that.

>Nino didn't apologize unnecessarily
Good

I think most people can accept that this chapter was a pretty positive development.

The rest of the arc was a fucking tragedy, unfortunately.

It was there all along

Attached: The Quintessential Quintuplets v05 (2018) (Digital) (danke-Empire).cbz-The Quintessential Quintuplet (2587x3684, 3.39M)

As expected it's not the same, fuck spoiler for coming this early I wanted to be there. So Ichika gets the cheek kiss death flag and Miku's confession was fake. And Yotsuba is Lolikano, what does that mean to Itsukibros?

Attached: How should I put it.png (351x487, 206K)

Why do I feel like Yotsubabros are gonna turn into fags.

Yotsubafags are closet Ninofags so that's bound to happen.

She shouldn't. She's the one that called both of them out anyway and wanted them to stop being self-destructive.

>Miku and Ichika btfod themselves
He's afraid. Give him a break

Stop impersonating us, Ninofags. We want nothing to do with you.

Yotsubros ain't gonna be fags.

chads*

>us
>We

Attached: 1522248038209.jpg (332x395, 79K)

So after this chapter.

2,3,4 - 30% each
1 - 5%
5 - burger

>Yostuba's arc is gonna be about Fuutarou letting go of Rena and moving forward with Nino

That's how it will work out in the end. Nino still wins overall.

>us
>we
except for you, everyone is just playing around.

Where's the last 5%

>without any gain
If only she knew

Though I'm pretty sure the next arc is about Yotsuba becoming more selfish.

Attached: image%3A938063.jpg (1328x1328, 489K)

YOTSUBEST

YOTSUBEST

YOTSUBEST

YOTSUBEST

Takeda.

Sure user, of course

God willing, Yotsuba will win, I swear it on my life

screencap this

So who's the first Rena at the lake? Itsuki or Yotsuba? I'm confused.

Itsuki.

know what?

>being herself
Is lying to him by disguising as Rena "being herself"?

It was Itsuki the whole time. Yotsuba can't act so she asked Itsuki to stand in for her.

It's like that one Japanese guy observed a while back. If the clues and plot mean anything, it's Nino. If they don't, it can be anyone.

I still say it's Nino, but honestly, I can't say for certain like I could. Maybe I just don't care anymore either. If Miku continues getting better, I might care even less.

>Nino fights with Itsuki and reconciles
>Nino fights with Miku and reconciles
>Nino fights with Ichika and reconciles
next victim will be Yotsuba, right

>Ichika kills herself
>everyone talks about Miku Nino and Yotsuba

>If the clues and plot mean anything, it's Nino
If you aren't a Ninofag, why?

>everyone is just playing around.
ahahahahaha

I need someone to color this and color her eyes like their dead already

Ichika shooting herself in the foot is a 60 chapter old meme, nobody cares about losers.

Poor onee-san got her teasing card stolen by Miku

Don't let those Despairfags scare you, believe in our angel bro.

Fuck Miku

The kisser is Yotsuba. It was her final act of selfishness before giving up forever.

only after marriage, Fuutarou!

Attached: 124246245.jpg (417x397, 32K)

Like I said before as soon as she gets any romantic development they'll join the eldest three quintfags level of cancer. Itsukifags will join them in the endgame as well, and the threads will become a nuclear wasteland.

>LHT

I thought ninofags said he didnt blush last week

>Manga is read right to left
>Align the pages left to right
Why do people keep doing this?

She is right though.
Miku know that Fuutarou wouldn't just readily accept anyone yet at this point.
What she doing is basically delaying her answer like Nino but she did it in more indirect way and Fuutarou seems to understand her intention.

>Suddenly
Did you miss the past 85 chapters?

the kisser is nino

Attached: kiss.png (1348x1718, 2.37M)

and here i tought i couldn't be hurt by this story anymore

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAkakyoin.jpg (460x362, 52K)

Ichika been killing herself even before mock exam,its not surprising

Yotsuba = Nino = tease Miku

These are all good candidates, If it's come to this I don't care who wins.

>What she doing is basically delaying her answer like Nino but she did it in more indirect way and Fuutarou seems to understand her intention.
If this is legit then Miku probably won

In the end, what does Nino achieve in this arc after she said that she would settle everything in Kyoto?

If I'm to be honest the 3 best candidates to win now are Nino, Miku, and Yotsuba. I honestly don't feel Ichika can win anymore even though this chapter didn't close that.

Attached: yotsuba85.jpg (855x934, 148K)

The way Miku was treated this arc was horrendous. All to just make her revert back to how she was at the beginning anyway, hopefully. I don't think that favours her but maybe now I'd be more ok with her winning.

She achieve the gremlin power

Not a Mikufag but this is just adorable. Its official, Miku is back in the game for me at least. I love the new Miku and I hope Negi keeps her because shes a definite keeper

Attached: uwu.jpg (287x308, 25K)

She achieved good goy points.

I did, faggot. Doesn't change the fact she backpedaled

a family photo album. just like she always wanted.

Miku's personality was like a pendulum this arc.

Did Negi save Fuutarou's Kyoto trip?

Attached: 1554282439975.jpg (1280x801, 527K)

>LHT

>even when she going out Ichika still lying without fail
A liar until the end

This is chapter 86 Nino. Say something nice about this gremlin

Attached: gremlin.jpg (121x222, 9K)

How can people keep reading this stuff after the author do this kind of cowardly bullshit.

cute gremlin

Nope, next chapter the bus crashes and the quints using quintpower make their own world where Fuutarou needs to grow and make a decision.

Man, all quints are good girls. Why're we fighting again?

If it was Nino she would have announced her identity. It's not like her to kiss him then run away and never bring it up afterward.

Is Itsuki gonna be okay? I want the fatty to win.

Dont make me cry like that user. We all know Ichika never lied about her true feelings except for that one time.

Attached: ftge.jpg (600x347, 36K)

>Miku know that Fuutarou wouldn't just readily accept anyone yet at this point.
You know it's not only being accepted or rejected, right?
Nino is slowly gaining ground which Miku knows nothing about

So, who's winning?

Attached: 1442846645680.jpg (362x346, 38K)

the fuck, there is english wtn version already?

Anyone but Fuutarou.

Gremlins are very fertile.

Cute. Please let her actually do something Negi.

Something something the kiss failed and she's scared that Fuu'd hate her

Calling it long ago but because she was the only one in the story who was physically capable to just run uphill from that distance, push futarou down then got up quickly and walk back like nothing happens. Miku would have gone black out on the spot haha.

>If it was Nino she would have announced her identity. It's not like her to kiss him then run away and never bring it up afterward.
If only Negi showed us a identical situation in the same arc and set the precedent for it happening.
If only...

Attached: M10.png (1426x2048, 1.07M)

Raija

My favorite quint. And your favorite is losing.
t. 5toubun totally-not-a-general thread intellectual

Fuck off spic

Amane route?

Cute. Family above all. She stuck with that motto through and through sacrificed an arc just for her sister to come back.

Takeda

I think he's eluding to Little Busters.

>And thus did it come to pass that the worm did not turn and become a dragon, but instead was merely writhing in the dirt as usual
>And there was much wroth and gnashing of teeth amongst those of bearded necks, who cried out "hack!" and "character assassination!", and shed salt as if it were dandruff
>Thus did the prophet Negi come upon them, saying, "Lo, have I not presented you with five waifus drawn from the finest ink and bade you choose amongst them; and of those five, is it not you who chose the Meeku? Whence comandst I that you select her!
>"Listen, for I will teach thee. The waifu of timidness and insecurity comes in many forms and beguiles those weak of heart. You have committed the sins of speed-reading and self-insertion and the gates of the Fuuta-bowl are forever closed to you. Fie upon those who would follow this false idol of fluff upon fluff and plot procrastination!"
>But they would not listen to his truth and instead seethed in bleak melancholy; and from that day forth were many black-faced wallflowers found amongst the endless party threads

for the war!

Cute baka

Negi told us to fight

I feel like Fuutarou is going to know that Ichika wasn't actually lying in the upcoming chapters. Doesn't feel right that Ichika is going to be left out just yet.

>why did ichika so scared of someone this pathetic?

Nino lost her shit after seeing Fuutarou with Miku just hanging together and proceeded to admit that she was ichika tier of backstabbing snake.

No. I translated the few Japanese pages posted here and someone typeset it. We don't have any gook speaker left.

Nothing? And that's a good thing because she avoided the death flag

She wasn't disguised then and he still couldn't tell. Wouldn't she want to make it doubly sure next time that he knew it was her, otherwise what would be the point of the kiss?

Attached: file.png (1426x2048, 880K)

She's being a wingman for a wingman. Seriously it'll be very complicated just to make her get in the bowl

It's clearly Ichika, the one who actually kissed him and has been trying to do so since the legend arc.

Nino always has the best expressions

forgot to quote

I'm calling goblin slayer.

Attached: bait.png (224x225, 7K)

3rd Strike! Batter Out!

She will win the deluxe meal ticket

>arc ends with all quints having equal chances

Based Negi, I knew he was a cute above other harem writers!

Attached: 1532083128337.png (292x448, 154K)

What are the chances of Meeku reverting back?

>Ichika

But Ichika just killed herself.

Negi please

I'm sorry I called you a snake. You were a cute snake though.

Didnt she already revert back to her original personality?

Attached: wooow.jpg (808x566, 101K)

Same as usual. Yotsuba taking Itsuki's special loli trait which brought hope into Yotsubros and left Itsukifags speechless, and Miku's confession being more of a joke which left them falling into depression or seething

The legendary assblasting thread.

I haven't read this since that little kid was in a few chapters.

What's happened so far since then?

Archetypes with zero chance of winning from the onset aren't participants, they're padding.

A lot. The plot moves blazing fast unlike the more comedy focused romcom.

>goalpost

>She wasn't disguised then and he still couldn't tell.
Have you actually read the manga?
Fuutarou couldn't tell them apart. They literally looked 100% identical to him.
Being in disguise doesn't make it any harder.
>otherwise what would be the point of the kiss?
The kisser wasn't happy with the kiss and ran away. Surely she has a reason to for keeping it hidden

She is the only 1 with 0 affection for the protagonist now. And thus chance or her being the kisser is also 0.

On the upside this made her stand out from the rest of the group now which is a good sign. If the series go on for at least 4 or 5 big arc then she got a chance but if it will end this year then sorry i think she has brew it.

>as soon as she gets any romantic development
You underestimate Negi. If you think Yotsutards are going to be relevant after this reveal, think again. Itsuki's the one who's going to get development.

>Miku's confession being more of a joke which left them falling into depression or seething
What are you talking about? It's a good confession.

Miku as well, then?

Bro...

Attached: FB_IMG_1557678920543.jpg (1210x720, 123K)

Why is Fuetaro's face all flushed? What's going on?

Miku is different, Japan loves her and she has the theme of growth as a plus

Attached: 1558345987859.png (580x821, 466K)

>Identical sisters look identical
She played him like a fiddle

Attached: 1557851963869.jpg (1108x1222, 215K)

The dedication and love for her sisters is too strong. Ichika's given her entire hopes and dreams just for her sisters, just so they can be happy. It's so pure, so courageous, so heroic, so bitter, and so sad. The irony is so sad.

Fuutarou should understand the sacrifice and love she's showing for her sisters right now, like how he himself sacrificed day and night for Raiha. Ichika has worked her butt off for her sisters, helped them grow into better people, and helped Fuuta turn into a better man as well.

Goddammit. She really is best girl. It'll be a shame, a S H A M E if she loses. Of course she hasn't actually lost yet, she will eventually realize that she couldn't forget about Fuutarou and all that.

Attached: 1552440235884.png (284x613, 160K)

The confession itself wasnt that good, but what followed after was great. Early chapter Miku is back!
He got bamboozled by a quint. Hes embarrased

She embarrassed him. Pointed out how over confident he was.

I am fine with itsuki development. She deserves it. But if next arc is another 1+2+3 drama again i am gonna riot.

>I'm not as Idiot as certain someone who keeps attacking
Holy shit, Miku!

>It only applies to the quints I don't like
Oh, ok then.

Yeah nice damage control Negi, equal chances my ass

It makes sense for Ichika to be the kisser desu. She was also trying to kiss him and unlike Nino she's too much of a coward to own up to the kiss.
That said I believe the kisser is a red herring.

>The dedication and love for her sisters is too strong
You mean when she was trying to murder them for the past 16 chapters?

New Miku? She's basically back to where she was.

Negi can't leave it at Ichika lying that she lied. Futarou is going to have to find out sooner or later.

>everyone is aware of her feelings for fuuts
>literally everyone thinks she is going to confess
>JK lol youre too selfconcious
She pussied out like a bitch.

The theme of the manga isn't growth at all, and Japan also liked a bunch of characters like Miku who never won so I don't get your point.

Why?

>another 1+2+3 drama
Tell me again, what part of this drama was Nino's?
It was a Miku-Ichika arc

Because Fuutarou literally admitting that he expecting Miku to be in love with him with 0 doubt at all and Miku pointed out how he rushed to conclusion so easily.

What was going through Yotsuba's mind at this moment?

Attached: D4F7ABB0-0CE7-491A-9E5D-032B5D8EE4B7-205-000000B5C5E7EF96.jpg (1115x930, 273K)

I've been thinking the same thing, you have to be blind to think that plotline ends here.

It's about making peace with your past and moving on, which favors Nino.

Thanks ichika for everything.

Which was basically her opting out of situation where she would have to confess.
She got scared and ran away by embarrasing Fuuts and roasting Nino.

Good job ruining your confession, Miku

Yotsuba too, don't get what Itsuki's theme is besides ded mom lol and buffets

He wasn't wrong though.

Is anyone actually winning or is it just fanbases squabbling?

This is part of her storyline. She still doesn't know how to reconcile her love for Fuuta with her sisters. That has literally been her issue since god knows when. That area of development hasn't been settled yet. Obviously, it won't end this way.

There is still a evidence to point that Ichika was the kisser and the bride. Don't count her out. Sure, Ichika is down and out for now, but mangaka always have a way to surprise you.

Attached: 1557370922657.jpg (1234x400, 258K)

>She got scared and ran away by embarrasing Fuuts and roasting Nino
Isn't that a generic tsundere behaviour?

I mean, it puts her back in the game, I guess, but at the same time, I kind of agree with this.

This but unironically. The development of Ichika throughout the story has been rather thrilling to say the least. With each chapter as the tension escalates, there is no one else that could manifest the irony and poetic feeling that the manga evokes right now.

If Ichika doesn't win, it's a testament to the depth the literary and manga industry has fallen.

>D-don't count her out!
Kill yourself michlan

>"So you're saying that there's a chance"

That came up once in Seven Goodbyes. And how the fuck does it favor Nino any more than the other girls.

Next chapter 87 ot88 is for Nini

What do you think lmao. The manga is in final stretches though, ending in 2019/2020.

>back tracks on her confession because of her sisters' presence
>embarrasses Fuutaro for thinking that he knew she was in love with him, literally insulting his intelligence one of the things he values the most
>this is winning according to Mikufags
The absolute fucking state.

THIS. I totally agree with you. Your opinion is on the mark. I would just like to point out that Ichika quite literally is the biggest reason why the arcs have been so interesting. She is the heart and soul of this manga.
Her losing is a travesty! I mean, there's no other way to explain it!!

Attached: 1537265372689.png (343x513, 396K)

The kisser is Itsuki, but she isn't the bride and she didn't kiss out of love, she did it because she knew Fuutarou won't be able to tell the sisters apart so she kissed him only so that he'll be more romantically aware of the sisters.

That's basically been Fuutaoru's entire character arc. Not being bound by the memories of the photo and moving on with his life. We saw it pop up again this very chapter you dunce with what he said to Rena.

It favors Nino because she was the one with the strongest connection to her past.

Dunno, maybe because it was literally Nino and Fuutarou's theme?
Nino let go of how she wanted her sisters to stay like in the past.
Fuutarou let go of Lolikano

Shes better that way, and now that shes got her feelings straight shes almost as dangeorous as Ninoo here my dude. The nips are gonna love this chapter

Man, Negi is really a hack.

>She was also trying to kiss him and unlike Nino she's too much of a coward to own up to the kiss.
KEK Nino is coward bwahhhhhhhhhh Nino is the kisser

grandpa was the kisser

>It's not like I love you or anything!
Tsunderes gotta tsundere

>I need a time machine

Miku was initially someone who challenged Fuutarou and pushed him to his limits. She can do it if she tries

The only way she can make a come back is that if she pull a Nishino. Leave the school then become famous actress kr then with a small time skip got back to futarou again.

The Mikuship is unstoppable now

Kill yourself braindead subhuman

>No, it's fine like this

YOTSUBAAAAAAAAA!

Takeda wearing quint mask to stalk Fuutarou is the kisser

foreshadowing

Attached: g5.png (850x1086, 1.54M)

>pull a Nishino
No way in hell can she pull a Nishino win.

I don't know where this Yotsuba copter is flying, but I have hope.

Attached: 937086129.png (50x111, 4K)

What is Yotsuba going to do after choosing to die?

>shes got her feelings straight shes almost as dangeorous as Ninoo here my dude.
Never compared Nino to this shitty girl Nino never takes back her confession Miku =0% dangerously

post the rudest of tits

And he wasn't even wrong.

Kill yourself subhuman

Attached: DxgrgQUU0AAotc1.jpg (1800x1012, 271K)

Stop biting bait plz

Miku was fucking based this chapter though not gonna lie, Nino was just kinda meh

So this why Itsuki went back on her words? She's trying to play cupid for Yotsuba and Futaro.

Attached: DSbWV36UEAIV3Pm.jpg (500x341, 46K)

Honestly, I think I would have found a lot of this more satisfying if we'd had more time to see Fuutarou with the quints since Scrambled Eggs. Instead, we got Nino reconfirming her feelings, the mock exams, and a shitload of sister drama that wasn't particularly well handled.

All of the quints are capable of driving him crazy and pushing him to his limits, but lately it seems like we've only remembered what Miku and Nino can do.

In our dreams

Yotsuba is winning. And she loves it.

Attached: NinoManga50.png (780x702, 737K)

Going back to sleep, but remember.

Attached: 1557114628383.png (2339x2500, 1.66M)

Yes, it is obvious that the Rena back in 7goodbyes was Yotsuba 4D chess creation. Fatty was just an accomplice.

Attached: it is coming home.jpg (1760x2000, 1.03M)

Attached: n.jpg (1080x588, 127K)

So adorable

Attached: quint.jpg (580x416, 69K)

Happiness is simple.

Yotsuba just feels guilty about dragging her sisters down with her grades, she feels that she doesn't deserve happiness because of this. She believes that the least she can do is make her sisters happy by giving up the boy she likes to them despite the throbbing pain in her heart.

Attached: yotsuba81 angel.jpg (960x720, 106K)

I want to cum on Nino's limp hand!
Imagine seeing her groggily looking at it half asleep before she realized what's on her hand!

>Finally she confesses to him
>Fuutarou confirmed her feelings so it's good
>It's time to move their relationship for lov...
But
MIKU :NO FLAGS BECAUSE MUH NOT REASON

She wasn't

>FUUBOWL CHANCES
Ichika: Out
Nino: Good
Miku: Good
Yotsuba: Low
Itsuki: Low

This is what this arc was about.
Fuck fighting, blood is thicker than water!

>Nino lost her shit after seeing Fuutarou with Miku just hanging together
It's more like she's wanted also her moment with him

Just like how Onodera won when it came out she's the promise girl

So this is the volume parallel?

Attached: x19 (2).png (1115x1600, 651K)

After every positive chapters the dormant shitposters and newfags come out crawling.
I hope you won't hold it against us like we didn't hold it against you.

Attached: 1538409879905.png (574x608, 360K)

You're a joke, just like your shitty waifu.

Not trying to meme here, but I imagine the next chapter will focus on Nino in some way. She's got to think about how to step up her game in the wake of what Miku did.

If not next chapter, then within the next two or three.

>Nisekoi

>Main girl in the middle

Sisterhood > dick.
They won't fight each other again, r-right?

If Yotsuba wins we praise Negi!

Attached: 4chan.png (240x240, 13K)

Nino barely appeared. Anyway, dividing the end of the confession like this worked out really well for Negi. You get a cliffhanger by ending right as she says she loves him, and then you get a rare good Miku chapter because it's separate from her runaway attempts and all the convenience of the confession itself.

I want to lick yotsuba's drool.

Attached: 1557905316601.jpg (366x439, 63K)

>Yotsuba will reveal to Fuuts that she is the lolikano
>Yotsuba said she wants everyone to be happy
>So, Yotsuba would be a wingman to Fuuts and help him to confess his feelings to Nino
>Everyone are literally happy
END

Absolutely based, Negi wins again.
I would have also loved if Nino was molesting some thighs to her sides but I guess I can't win everything.

Attached: NinoManga224.jpg (500x446, 88K)

How would she even know what it is?

A repeat of Scrambled Eggs and then 15 chapters of nothing again?

>In the end, what does Nino achieve in this arc after she said that she would settle everything in Kyoto?
MIKU SAVED THANKS TO NINO

Nino isn't dense.

>yotsuba reveal cliffhanger
>sidelined player finally gets focus and turns out to be big
>n-next chapter will be about nino!

>you're too self conscious?
actually Miku says him that Mr.self conscious

Attached: QFHUnoT9_400x400.png (337x337, 135K)

>also ending the chapter with Yotsuba again
Negi really loves doing this kind of stuff huh

>being a creep is the most effective way to win someone's heart
It's the most effective way to making someone hate (you), dumbass.

Hope and feelings she thought she threw away.

Attached: x5.png (1115x1600, 624K)

>all this shitflinging over in a few chapters

Forced as fuck

When the fuck are we getting the Yotsuba cover?

Eatsuki chapter when?

Attached: 1558328222989.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

ook eek la???

In jail for attempted assault

You know that being saved for the end is a good thing?

This chapter is the last chapter in the volume, so the cover should be soon.

Oh shit bros, she's doing the bride pose.

Attached: bride pose.png (150x122, 19K)

Open with tension and close with sisterhood

Attached: image%3A1010417.jpg (375x302, 112K)

>Nino is not the mum
Cute!

>Yotsuba the winner of this arc
This I approve.

thanks Nino, but you'll probably regret giving miku that confidence...

I can’t believe she threw them away again.

I still don't understand what the last page of chapter 77 was meant to do? Nino says she was gonna settle everything yet her role in the arc was giving Miku a pep talk, executing the plan for Miku's date, and semi-chewing out Ichika and then taking it back because she thinks she might have done the same.

Based Negi parallel again

It's just a reference for her having a criminal record.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/184426569/#184426569

Attached: 1549630623162.jpg (1050x591, 338K)

don't think too much about it

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 73626706_p0.png (900x1420, 841K)

>Nino has plans
>plans are derailed because she has to babysit her daug- sisters
It's not fucking hard, dude. Not everything goes as planned, plans also change.

Maid Miku is so cute.

Attached: 57336ceb65e57eacc25c7fb173d48010.jpg (958x1524, 243K)

>>being a creep
What

She wanted to take advantage of the trip but then drama happened and she forgot about that

Okay niggers, I just woke up
What happened

>444

HOPE happned

Takeda won. Nips are burning Negi's house

It's called itsuki.

Nah. It only helps her

Mikus true form has been unleashed

Reminder that Fuutarou's gift was a photo album. In all arc Kyoto Nino was nostalgic for her photos with her sisters. In fact Nino is most concerned about his gift.
That's why it's was strange that Negi doesn't put pannel with Nino'reaction

Maybe he will give us Nino 's reaction for her next chapter solo with him

YOTSYOTSYOTS

I'm currently taking measurements for the cross Negi's going to be crucified in.

Based Nino "no brake" Nakano

Attached: 1549489632077.jpg (635x903, 127K)

Ahahahahahaha

Yotsuba's about to hang herself again

>All this hope
Nice. Can't wait to color more Yotsubas

Attached: HnScrop.png (769x386, 263K)

The best part of this shit arc ending is the Miku/Ichika drama is finally fucking over and can be laid to rest. Anyone else think this drama kind of sucked overall and just made things incredibly annoying.

Family first

He only shows the album to rena.

Attached: a376c8fc97a2512d7978bdb80b213fdc.jpg (955x1444, 153K)

Which bitch downvoted?

Jishiki Kajo-kun>>>>>>Fuu-kun

Kill yourself subhuman

Negi tried giving Yotsuba some hope but she's cucking herself again

This fanart didn't aged well thanks to this chapter.

>design
5 = 4 > 2 > 3 > 1
>entertainment value
4 > 2 > 1 > 5 > 3
>personality
2 = 4 > 3 > 5 > 1
>sexiest
4 > 2 > 5 > 1 > 3
>wife material
2 > 4 > 5 >= 3 > 1

Attached: quints14.jpg (1920x1200, 272K)

Ichika got the cheek kiss of death flag.
Miku's confession was fake, she was pointing at the quints hiding behind Fuutarou.
Yotsuba is Lolikano.

>444
You know what happened, Negi delivered us some fucking hope.

>3 above anyone in personality

So the I like/love you line doesn't work anymore? She ended up saying she loves her family instead.

Attached: and i like you.jpg (395x832, 183K)

Be more specific.
Include 3 year older quints, old hair Nino and Lolikano

she'd be above ichika but not itsuki

What the fuck is happening, i though yotsuba was a lose cause

Fuutarou should've busted a nut on these sluts while they sleeping

FUCKING FINALLY

Miku is finally looking like a real contender now instead of a bullied kid, it only took us a Ichika shooting herself to do it!

Fucking hack

1=2=3=4=5 in all categories.

Attached: ohoho.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

Yotsuba is playing 4D chess, but she has no intention to win.

4 is past, 5 that comes right after is the future.

Nooooooooo. Not Yotsuba God dammit. Give me Nino at least.

Wait, what was miku original oersonaloty suppose to be ?

>No, it's fine like this.
Man, I hope sometimes Yotsuba would stop shooting herself on the foot. This is fucking depressing.

Now that Ichika and Miku are done, we can move to the actually relevant quints.
Next arc is Yotsuba/Itsuki, then Nino

Of course she is, she got the childhood friend flag.

>Ichika that low in entertainment value

>Fuutarou is blushing
Good job Smug Miku

Attached: d89a6b4e6f823ff2d47bad205638edf2.jpg (840x1200, 152K)

>I love you [my sisters]
How doesn't it work?

>5 = 4 > 2 > 3 > 1
2 before development > 4 = 2 after development > 3=5 > 1

Her 4 sisters downvoted her.
I guess Fuuts upvoted her because she can't upvote her own video.

we made it bros

Attached: deadinside.jpg (406x581, 121K)

>and I like you [sisters?]
Depends how it's in the raw

>Nino was BTFO because Meeku called her an idiot, right
The girl who called her sister an idiot is herself worse than idiot so it's funny and painful

>fuutarou will save nino from the stalker!

Attached: 1555919569177.png (1009x1281, 599K)

More like this and less like she got beat up by a thug, raped and left in a dark alley

Attached: 9.png (1070x1600, 583K)

It's lunch time

Attached: itsuki lunch.jpg (618x720, 103K)

No doubt, Fuutarou wanted to punch that fucking brat too.

>Itsuki is Lolikano and loved him for the past 5 years! That's why she kissed him under the bell!

Attached: x16 (2).png (2852x2048, 2.06M)

ahaHAHAHA

Attached: smile 2.jpg (640x640, 32K)

Why is she so perfect bros?

Attached: 1556497187267.png (1066x1298, 2.98M)

Did yotsuba buy 5 charms because she knew she 5 times dumber than the average person?

>all the other are cramped except Miku that took 2 seats of space for sleeping
Based

Attached: ssblanket.jpg (260x303, 38K)

Where's the raws at?

Love Miku and Yotsuba.

Attached: lTgfk4K.jpg (2000x3100, 451K)

27 hours

up your ass

Nice flashback, yots is the first one who help fuu reconcile with other sister.

I can't believe Miku won the Fuutarou bowl and the other quints should just kill themselves.

>>Miku took the mantle of main girl from Itsuki
It's Itsuki the first girl fusion with Nino the main girl

I hope this competitive Miku is back.

Dude, no one was expecting Itsuki to be lolikano for a while, on the other hand, people were genuinely pushing for nino fanfics.

>muh camera noise!
>muh taking pictures!
>muh last hospital shot!

In the raw, all she said was suki.

Negi is such a hack!
Also, how dead 425fag are?

Attached: 425.webm (784x720, 1.27M)

I know, I mean this chapter

She'll get rejected.

I see some falseflagging Meeks

Where is the page between ?????

Is having no intention to win a part of 4D chess too?

I´m fine with either a Nino ending or a Yotsuba ending.
Feels great bros.

Conceal don't feel don't let him know

Here

Like it or not she'll be FORCED to participate.

>It's a parallel
It's second time Fuutarou looking at Nino sleeping
Cute

Yes, she needed to put in 5 times the effort because she's the dumbest quint.

Attached: file.png (1008x733, 828K)

Tell me that this face isnt the Miku we knew and loved, Shes back baby!

Attached: the face of based.jpg (806x571, 101K)

Nice narrative.

Nothing happen. Go back to sleep

what kind of BS is this? FUCKING HACK , and people defend this motherfucker

I just don't want her to shrink again when things go south.

Fuutarou look at Ichika and Miku asleep just the same before

No. I think she's pleasuring herself.

Miku fucking herself over is the funniest thing

well, hopefully smug miku is here to stay. best girl honestly

How Fuutarou could meet Rena ???he don't knows her phone

All quints are best but their husbands are trash

Attached: 5toubun threads_ch86.png (528x613, 190K)

Smug Miku is great but Negi has been playing pingpong with her character too much, I fear this won't last.

No, she's always thinking about her sisters. She's a good girl.

>Dead eyes
>Somber smile
>Can't even look him in the face
>Backpedaled her confession
How is she back, again?

>>fuutarou will save nino from the stalker!

Attached: tenor.gif (344x426, 714K)

Negi commands the plot and he demands pointless DRAMA

Attached: 1558055995847.jpg (651x976, 179K)

Fucking based hopebros.

Miku goes from shy meek girl to broken down mentally to happy to spend some time with Fuutarou back to kuudere from earlier chapters. It's even crazier when you consider that it happened over the course of 3-4 days.

Futarou understood her confession. She ridiculed Nino and can stand up to her.

read the chapter yet?

Except for Miku's husband,Fuutarou

It's the magic of Negi is a hack!

4D chess vs cuckqueen, which is better?

>muh fuutarou: the character
>one-dimensional
>about to commit sudoku one day, smug in the other
>best girl

Kill yourself subhuman

Don't nitpick now, most people want old Miku back since she's fun. I'll say this as the biggest 2/4fag around

>2/4fag
Stop this.

>cuckqueen
Are you talking about Ichika 'It was all a lie' Nakano?

I just wanna ask one thing, when did Yotsuba knew that Fuutarou = Shotarou? Ever since the begnning? After Fuutarou wore the wig in the fieldtrip? or at the end of chapter 34 where she was eavesdropping on Itsuki and Fuuts in the hospital?

4 and 2 are simply the best girls

Tick-tock, the time for rejection is soon Ninofags.

Supreme taste

Whatever man, I'm happy Miku had none of the assist bullshit and cancelled her confession. She acted like a good sister and she gained her lost confidence. shes stronger than ever before

>Yotsuba looks like she's about to hang herself
>even pulls out a "there's no way that would happen again"
>somehow this is good for hopefags

Not him, but speak for yourself. I have no interest in characters that are so inconsistent.

When she returned his test.

One more point. She is the only one who had never shown her room to Futarou. I would expect yandere level of room with futarou pictures all over it.

Yotsuba really does still have a chance!

>Hey guys, what if Miku's wrong about Nino and Fuutarou? Total wild guess here, but just throwing it out there. What if Nino gets him better than she does?
Yes like Ichika about NinoxFuutarou relationships ch84

>t and cancelled her confession.
Excepted she didn't cancel her confession.

By example, did she mean the one not to follow?

So Nino had her wish granted. Her family is back together again.

I'm tired of your bullshit Negi, get it over with already

Attached: 1518900369590.jpg (846x570, 94K)

We haev. It's full of plants

I don't think they even shared their names when they met in the past because it would be odd if the only one who knew his name was Yotsuba.

I think she realized it when Fuutarou wore the blonde wig which means her surprised reaction had a deeper meaning since Ichika also found out when she saw Kintarou

Interest is one thing. But you can't say the mopey Miku is better to read about than old Miku. Can you?

Cue smiling Fuutarou. Fuutarou is always happy seeing them get along.

>the biggest 2/4fag around
Wrong

Attached: 1526822999836.png (631x627, 436K)

>If you don't agree with me you're a speedreader
Yeah, and my point still stands.

I thought people liked miku because she was shy and sumisive, why is everyone now getting hard but this smug monster ?

You didn't read the translations, did you?

She did

Why? the 24bros are real.

Attached: 1555052875685.jpg (3840x2160, 2.63M)

>reread the entire manga after ch 86 spoilers
>all those weird reaction faces from Yotsuba all made sense now
I'm starting to connect all the dots. This is pretty fun when you read it on Yotsuba's POV

She knew his name the first time she spoke to him.

I was since the oneshot raws came out.
Fight me

Attached: Nino134.png (167x276, 50K)

>If you don't agree with me you're a speedreader
Yeah, and my point still stands

Why are you saying that Yotsuba has a chance? Just like Ichika, she isn't competing. She never even tried. Plus Lolikano is a relic of the past.

And she's already wasting it!

She literally picked up his test with a giant UESUGI FUUTAROU plastered on the front, dumbass

After the manga ends, we absolutely need to reread it 6 times, 5 for every quint perspective and once for fuutarou

Negi flip flopping between those 2 Mikus is annoying to read.

I don't know about you guys but Nino was the one that tried to salvage the trip the hardest in conjunction with Yotsuba.

Wrong quote, meant for

>he can't superimpose six POVs at once while reading
Fucking brainlets.

Exactly. Imagine if Meeku didn't have her childish breakdown. It would be fun trip with kino moments.

Just like Itsuki too

Probably after seeing him in a blonde wig or after Nino realized the boy in the pic was Fuutarou and told her(them)

Wouldn't it be weird for 2 kids to hang out all day and never give each other their names?

It would be different if they just forgot.

Uhh yeah. It's Miku's fault. Riiight

Yotsuba sucks

Negi should have shown Miku to be more depressed than she was in final exam arc, not challenging Ichika confidently.

And Fuutarou noticed that. I'm sure she won some goodwill

Main girl and mom of the quint

Meeku ruined Fuutarou's field trip with her teasing and calling her sister an idiot

Well, Yotsuba is dumber than rocks.

Indeed it is weird, but we're talking about Negi here.

Not exclusively, but much of that shitshow would've been avoided if she had some backbone

12bros where we at

Attached: IMG_20190516_062142.jpg (1537x2048, 249K)

Reminder that Fuutarou just wanted to hang around with his bros but those bitches wouldn't leave him alone since day 1.

Exactly.

My dick!

>It would be fun trip with kino moments.
Ichika was there with 100% intention to ruin the trip

>Yotsuba vs Nino soon
It's parallel to ch78 last page

It's nice to see that 2 likes to complain about her Fuu-kun to 1.

It is to a degree. Responding like her life was over everyone had to stop what they were doing to fix her. Ichika instigated it because Miku was a easy target

Ichika did nothing wrong. Guess who said that?

my hope

Not Ichika

miku?

No?

Is Dex down for anyone else?

Yes. Repeatedly.
At least Ichika had the guts to apologize, miku didn't for being such a spoilsport.

Fine for me.

Yeah, doesn't work.

>increasingly nervous ninofags say ichika is out of the bowl for the 10th chapter in a row

Yep

Enough with these alliances. They are not real and xfags only use them to hide the disappointment in their main girl. Yotsuba is Lolikano? Hey look, I am a 24bro. Ridiculous. There is a difference between being fine with several ending and supporting your favorite.

>I still don't understand what the last page of chapter 77 was meant to do? Nino says she was gonna settle everything yet her role in the arc
'NINO SETTLE ALL HER SISTERS PROBLEMS
NEXT ARC WILL BE HER MOMENT

BUT HER HUG WAS CUTE

Hownew

Why would Ninochads be nervous about Ichika?

Obviously she need to settle the impending stalker plot

>Yotsuba is Lolikano
>ridicoulus
Did you somehow hyperspeedread the whole manga?

It's okay user, I can be your supporting friend and be loyal to my quint as well. Come, which fag are you, 5?

It feels like Itsuki for nothing this arc.

12345bros reporting in!

What's the point of Lolikano now? Fuut thanked her and the quints through Rena and the 2 Lolikanos hid everything. Learning that Yotsuba is the OG Lolikano is cool for us the readers but how does it affect Fuut himself or the quints? For him it should be a case closed now.

Did you speedread my post? I was not saying that was ridiculous.

Reunion, I guess?

>Her sister calls her a idiot
pathetic Nino

>those bitches wouldn't leave him alone since day 1.
Nino literally exchanged 2 sentences with him

>Family above all.
Ichika and Yotsuba literally gave up for family. Nino didn't.

>I'm sure and I bet that Fuutarou keep one Nino's photo
The photo when she heard the first time the stalker maybe it's was really Fuutarou like here before Madea shit

kek

Attached: user_23744_3TE98SS9.gif (340x340, 134K)

When did Fuutarou notice?

Heroes never get the recognition they deserve

I megaspeedread it.

Itsuki hasn't given up yet. Seeing Yotsuba hurting herself will trigger Itsuki and urge her to reveal the truth. It'll tied into Yotsuba's problems and Fuutarou'll help her get rid of her selflessness and low self-esteem

Fuck off, cockroach

>So this is the volume parallel?
>Based Negi parallel again
All the parallel vol begins with Nino and ends up with Nino center

Looks like the next arc is Yotsuba/Itsuki and the endgame is Nini

This arc was about 123 making fools of themselves in their desperate quest for dickings.

Don't be a dumbass, this is the final chapter for this arc and this volume

Mecchahayaireader

Never reply to me again insectoid

Hopefully it turns better than the other nino predictions for this arc, eh?

Holy shit "it was all a lie" is Negi fucking serious? That's just too cruel.

Attached: 1551218852987.png (514x559, 399K)

>Give me Nino at least.
Negibro gives her the parallel of this vol

Fuck yourself, you inferiority.

When did Nino "made a fool of herself in her desperate quest for fucking"?
She had nothing to do with Fuutarou in this arc. Less than Itsuki with her stupid Rena thing, for sure

What are the chances that Ichika will reveal to Fuuts that Yotsuba is the OG Lolikano?

Fuck off to your cockroach friends on tieba, subhuman

Like mikucuck

So we really don't have any early KR translation.

>second time for Nino
I don't care about the other quints

His saves her life three times

You don't need them to shitpost.

Oh, skipped personality