HE DIDN'T FUCK FARNESE WHEN CASCA WAS RETARDED AND NOW HE CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE I'M SO FUCKING FURIOUS AAAAAAAAAAAA...

HE DIDN'T FUCK FARNESE WHEN CASCA WAS RETARDED AND NOW HE CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE I'M SO FUCKING FURIOUS AAAAAAAAAAAA FARNESE IS THE PERFECT KINKY WAIFU YOU FUCKING IMBECILE REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1522597707333.png (983x1073, 1.56M)

schierke

Only time he should have fucked Farnese was when she was on top of his sword, naked.

Attached: farnese grinding.png (592x778, 423K)

Farnese belongs to rape-horse.

Farnese belongs to me

Farnese is a whore

I dunno how she could do that and not be in agony after, a girl on a school trip got scratched by barbed wire on her puss and was screaming for 15 minutes straight.

Guts belongs to Donovan.

The pain turns her on, the kinky bitch.

was Guts gay for Griffith?

No, but Griffith was gay for Guts. Guts loved Griffith platonically.

What class were you in

That would make Serpico a cuck. SF is OTP.

Attached: farny_serpy.png (800x1052, 814K)

Farnese belongs to Serpico

New chapter when?

>he didn't fuck rosine

Attached: 1458960573130.jpg (490x723, 52K)

MIURA ONEGAI

Friday

He is too far gone into the SideM train. He cannot hear us anymore.

DONT GIVE ME FALSE HOPE EVEN IF I KNOW ITS FALSE

Attached: Sangry.png (128x128, 17K)

they're siblings though

where do i find cute lewds of schierke

hot

imagine the smell

Both are wrong, Guts loved Griffith homoromantically but not homosexually, Griffith loved loved Guts homosexually but not homoromantically.

Exactly.

Attached: FS.png (962x1493, 2.79M)

Nah m8, all Guts wanted was for Griffith to acknolwedge him as a friend and as an equal.

How did Farnese lose her edge so fucking quickly?

What do you mean with edge?

F-Franku? Is that you?

the mass lust for burnings, and the whole being sexually aroused by suffering stuff

Because she realized she was fucked up and caring for Casca kinda normalized her I assume

That sword isn't razor sharp. The geometry and momentum are the things ensuring the cut.

>How did Berserk lose it's edge so fucking quickly?
ftfy
It was this piece of shits doing.

Attached: kills your manga.jpg (767x1100, 406K)

How to oust yourself as a faggot in one simple step

Don't worry, Casca might go retard again or run away from the trauma. Then Guts accidentally fucks Farnese in a moment of anguish as frustration relief. Then he tells her it was just that one time and he doesn't love her, he disapears one night to look for Casca (again). Franese goes crazy and uses the behelit. Shit hits the fan.

He can have both.

>denying facts
Cope

this mf

Wait what?! I didn't have internet access for five months. Did Casca get fixed?!

Catch up.

Your boyhole belongs to raped horse