What would you do if you got isekaied as a farm girl?

What would you do if you got isekaied as a farm girl?

Attached: 1535413857641.png (1028x1600, 508K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/user/2119876/series/44430
youtube.com/watch?v=BVxOb8-d7Ic
novelupdates.com/series/tag-team/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6_(number)
strawpoll.me/16344045
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=70805130
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=71152809
mangadex.org/title/37406/i-turned-into-a-farm-girl-after-i-got-reincarnated
mangadex.org/title/26504/boukensha-ni-naritai-to-miyako-ni-deteitta-musume-ga-s-rank-ni-natteta
youtube.com/watch?v=afqhBODc_8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish everybody that actually enjoys isekai to drop dead

Get fucked by the farm animals

farm

Masturbate.

Masturbate

probably get raped or die of starvation, those middle age-ish isekai worlds aren't exactly great for peasants

Masturbate, obviously.

Get married to Peasant E, or get hauled off to the local lord's manor to be a servant

Attached: 1551580003161.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

user, as a fantasy middle ages female villager, you're not gonna ever have to worry about taking up arms and joining the levies whenever they're raised, but you most likely will have to learn some sort of basic magic from the local wizard (who'll most likely molest you because he's a senile pervert) if you want to get anywhere in life.
Otherwise, you'd best learn how to farm and know damn well when it's harvesting season, because the gods know the nobles won't.

First, I'd probably love that I'm actually, finally a girl.

But working on a farm? That sounds like it would suck ass.

>Naturally, without any cheat powers, I don't get any special objectives either.
Having memory of an alternate reality with all the technological innovations, life experiences, and even knowledge from various books/cinema/tv would already put you leagues above the peasant plebeians if you used your knowledge correctly.

travel to the capital and whore myself

the average high schooler does not know anything useful like how to make gunpowder or anything.

what else

>memorize Tolstoy's War and Peace
>rewrite the whole thing (with some name changes)
>get shit on by everyone because it doesn't appeal to their culture's values and the nobles won't read shit by peasants and no one can read
>memorize a play and recreate the script
>none of the acting troupes hire women
>dedicate time in learning how to recreate firearms
>don't know how to create any of the parts, produce the necessary material to create ammunition, and the local blacksmith thinks you're retarded for thinking a woman could create weapons
>memorize entire philosophical treatises, doctrines, etc.
>no one cares what you think, think you're a heretic, that you're crazy, or there's no forum willing to let a woman enter debates
A sane man in a mad world must really be an insane man in a sane world.

They should at least know enough to make a chemical battery to produce electricity, or even the general concepts of an internal combustion engine.

Uh, that wasn't my experience of being in high school. Making ghetto bombs and exploding shit was basically what we all did..
I know someone who got suspended to making a shotgun in 11th grade Metalworking.

gender bender isekai isn’t fun because no one knows they’re a gender bender

>muh women were oppressed

Some of the first novels were written by women.

the average high schooler definately does not know that.

Come up with some kind devious plan to sow disorder and strife upon the world and become the farmer of misery.

Why would you love that you're finally a girl?

>only one 5 page chapter
I fell for it

Masturbate

He probably wants to be a girl but isn't retarded enough to ruin his life by mutilating himself.

Good plan.

Attached: 40KFarmer.png (999x328, 63K)

>wants to be a girl
>isn't retarded
Okay then.

There's a second chapter
pixiv.net/user/2119876/series/44430

youtube.com/watch?v=BVxOb8-d7Ic

>wanting to be not a girl
u the retard
you had middle school in saudi arabia wtf

>you had middle school in saudi arabia wtf
Nah, rural Australia.

Find some local lord's son and seduce/marry him. Get a bunch of creampies and take his cock like the little whore I am, have children and then use them to help move up the ladder of nobility.

aw hell yeah

>not knowing how bastard children are treated

>This town is going to hell in a handbasket
>One day all our daughters woke up and just started masturdating for an entire day, and refused to ever do their chores!
>Even since then they just stay in the house or occasionally meet together and have some strange arguments about hunters and something called a narootoh.

In any case, i'd masturbate.

Probably try to not die horribly because living in ye olde fantasy land is dangerous as fuck if you have the powerlevel of a female farmer.

Attached: 1555999425513.jpg (4000x2393, 3.25M)

Why does user want to be a girl?

Attached: 1556068231972.jpg (2048x1448, 516K)

To suck cocks and get fucked.

When life gives you lemons, you seduce a man and marry him and get fucked.

Because why chase after cute girls if you can BE the cute girl and instead just play with yourself? It just shows the level of "fuck other people, I can't deal with them" people here have.

>novelupdates.com/series/tag-team/
The summary for this is hilarious.

Attached: 1556043814172.jpg (2048x1448, 422K)

>Masturbate
why does everyone say this? your sex drive would go down as a girl

Attached: 1556078422797.png (848x1199, 1.24M)

Play with my bobs and vagene as I was previously a male in the previous life and this is a dream come true. But once I get bored of that or raeped i'll commit sudoku.

Then I become a cumdump for sweaty hairy old men.

Attached: 1556007961145.jpg (1448x2048, 274K)

Nothing like game of sudoku when you're bored

Try not to get enslaved.

Attached: 1530618310024.jpg (768x1024, 369K)

She looks like she's enjoying that too much. Not that I can blame her.

Attached: 1556048936350.jpg (2048x1448, 224K)

This is unironically the wish of every burned out college students

Because I want to be a girl, however...
Nothing I can do could ever change that. Hormones can only do so little. Whatever physical traits you're born with, in regards to body shape, face, voice, etc., you're stuck with.
I just do. There's already quite a few aspects about me that are feminine enough, and I don't really like being a guy.
Nah, I don't actually have much interest in sex.

Attached: 1556068039301.jpg (848x1199, 104K)

Attached: 1556184140924.jpg (1448x2048, 366K)

Attached: 1556007849448.jpg (1448x2048, 327K)

what does it mean to "just" want to be a girl? is there something about being one that's better than being a guy?

Attached: 1556006202015.jpg (1448x2048, 320K)

Just because it would go down, does not mean it would go away. Besides I masturbate around five times a day anyway.

>implying I don't know enough farm isekai to see there will be cheat powers for sure
I level up by killing some slime in the way of my plants from time to time. I then have a flashback of the past life and use ingenius knowledge of the last millenium to set up a scarecrow that kills slimes. This will slowly set me up to accumulate lvl 100 in 10 years or so. Meanwhile, I raise my Farm : Skill. There will surely be ways to abuse it I can't even think of. Heck, I'll have a scythe to train with since I'm a farmer so no way I won't get death powers too by the plot. At 50 I'll be like a necromancer of plants who can summon the forest to do my biddings and make the Tree (ripoffed from Tolkien's ents) walk to do my bidding and overthrow any demon lord or kingdom, if not more. I laugh at everyone who understimated me because I didn't get hero skills.

Am I cute?

Smart man not wasting his life, may you be reborn as a girl on your next one.

same

Attached: 1556454530912.jpg (724x1023, 387K)

You are an NPC. You are generic as fuck, and cannot compare to the main cast.

So arguably cute.

Yes, you're a generically cute girl with normal hair and clothes that aren't fancy.

Attached: C28rCxJUsAAjqtj.jpg (788x700, 143K)

thats cool and all, but could you make it with pre gunpowder medieval times?

thats some retardedly big blade

It's partially a reference to that one doujinshi about a dude who has 2r hours until he turns into a girl, so he crossdresses and masturbates one last time as a guy, then the next day is sad because he's now a girl and his dick is gone, but is immediately cheered up by all the guys at school who held a poll while he was away asking what the first thing they'd do if they turned into a girl, which everyone answered "masturbate", and that's what he did when he hoy back home from school.

well, time to start a revolution, and guillotine the bastards

Did you forget you are an NPC? People like you get killed by the hundreds.

Attached: Defias_Thug.jpg (364x589, 49K)

I had to do it I gave my mc two slaves.

honestly, I will happily die in the revolution

Fear the queen, holy hell.

Attached: Q19.png (1075x1600, 322K)

based

What are you reading today?

I started Jimi na Kensei wa Soredemo Saikyou desu, it's kind of comfy.

>your sex drive would go down as a girl
Ha ha ha.

Library of Heaven's Path AKA Everyone's Face is Getting Slapped Forever

>boring swordsman
As effective as sleeping pills.

Attached: yen.jpg (650x924, 219K)

I dunno. I guess I'd plant some vegetables. Are carrots hard to grow? I think I'd do carrots.

Go for cash crops: Potatoes.

Unless the blight hits, in which case you are fucked.

>Pride won't stop a bullet
Since when did titmilk megaman get this cool?

but you will be at the bottom of the social structure, you won't have access to health nor education, and die before you thirties

get raped by the lord

Attached: sya1.png (363x500, 163K)

Sounds fine to me.

Attached: CYSNSF9VAAA5EFG.jpg (1200x854, 166K)

I think you don't get it, having barely any teeth in your twenties, malnourished, and overworked

to be a farm girl? i doubt that. Farming work is not very fun.

Prima noctis

Not that user. Sorry about the long essay, but if you really want to understand, it's not about being better or worse, it's inborn personal preference and there are many aspects of it...

The physical aspect:
I doubt you have no opinion on how you look like. Your own ideal body is most likely some kind of a masculine chad bodybuilder and you are happier the close you get to that ideal. If you instead became more feminine, you'd probably feel uncomfortable. It's the opposite for me, the more muscular, hairy and masculine I get, the less comfortable I feel about myself. I don't think there is a concrete logical reason for that.

The psychological aspect:
Masculine mannerism and behavior is probably natural to you and you would feel very uncomfortable acting like a female. It's mostly the opposite for me, but I have to repress it and put on a facade unless I want to be excluded from the society. Being a girl would allow me to act the way I want without going against society, without it being unnatural.

Biological roles:
It's a man's role to be a provider and protector. It's a woman's role to be a homemaker and to bear and raise children. The modern society tries to destroy these roles, but they still are there. I don't think one is better than the another, again, it comes down to inborn personal preference which role you want to fulfill. But the one you are assigned is based strictly on your gender.

Sexuality:
Women and men have different sexualities. Without going into detail, I think you already understand it comes down to personal preference, and if you happen to fit into a wrong role, you aren't going to have much fun in life.

I wanted to be a girl ever since I started having conscious thoughts. Of course I didn't realize everything straight away, but it started with the physical aspect and I slowly figured out the rest. It's probably a mental illness, but there is nothing I can do about it. Agree with this user

Find out if there are beastmen to fuck.

>I want to be a girl
it's basically tantamount to saying you wish you were dead, because as a girl you'd not be who you are now and that means your old self would be effectively dead. So go kill yourself.

Just please, don't commit suicide.

Untrue. The reason Middle Ages peasants had low life expectancy was due to high infant mortality, if you survived until adulthood you would probably live until your 70's. Your teeth would be fine due to no sugar in your diet.

If you were transported to an Isekai world with XP points and skills there would be no reason not to become an adventurer. Leveling up would essentially make you superhuman. As a weeb/vidya nerd you could figure out ways to cheese quests and grind XP safely. In fact Isekai worlds based on the middle ages don't make sense because all the peasants would be doing this and the class structure would break down.

If you were transported to a Isekai world based on the middle ages with no way to acquire magic then you probably would be fucked. People forget that humans have actually become dumber as civilisation progressed. The people in your world would be smarter than you, you would have a better education but finding ways to apply it that the locals haven't already figured out would be difficult.

Most of the guys i know are fed up by high stress uni and urban lifestyle, they crave for a more frugal and honest hard working lifestyle. There was also some threads in /sci/ related to this a while back, meaning there's a shared sentiment not just in my uni

Attached: IMG_20190520_184711.jpg (1080x1572, 224K)

If I drink some water or cut my hair I'll also be different from my old self but I'll not be dead, derp.

He knows his role in life, doesn't look like he is a tranny, don't worry.

They just wish the degree was useful desu

Tranny is a state of mind, not whether you take action or not. Sorry anons in denial, that's how it is.

Thanks user, I'm definitely not planning to. In my post, I only described aspects of life inherently tied to gender. But there are many other unrelated aspects that can fulfill me and that I can enjoy such as my hobbies, work, and family. And it's not like I can't manage living as a man, it's just not my personal preference.

So what you are saying is more than half of the anons in this thread are trannies.
Isekai was a mistake.

Well, yeah. But it looks more like genderbender thread than isekai one.

I'm great at HM and Stardew, it won't be a problem.

Is that codespeak for 'I wish I could die and reincarnate as Hero-sama desu?'

You're great at being a slut too.

Isn't that pretty obvious? I don't think it needs to be mentioned.

Attached: LvN0QZX[1].jpg (1200x1716, 299K)

I'll be your first customer

Only after I'm done tending to the chickens, sweetie

You're a pro at raising cock

In the lower class they were user

I'd soonder dig holes than have to tolerate one more hour of metaphysics about museums.

>what is testosterone

Your female classmates were discreetly having multiple orgasms in public swimming pools years before you went through puberty.

Job's taken already, unfortunately; by a damegami, of all things.

Attached: cock_magnet.jpg (950x1351, 303K)

>Farming work is not very fun
It's unironically fulfilling to grow shit with your own hands
Considering the state of modern medicine and chemical knowledge anyone who watched shitty DIY videos on youtube and more importantly was willing to work could grow some shit to eat
In fact you could do it with basically no training, tubers, cabbages, and so on are incredibly hardy plants that don't need too much watching

What does testosterone have to do with anything you halfwit
Do you think girls don't get turned on
I bet you think they don't poop either

>1:10:100 or some othersuch rate between copper, silver, and gold
This shit is my fucking bane!

>I bet you think they don't poop either
one of the more convincing arguments why 2D>3D

1 gold = 1 yen

Don't mutilate your body, user-Chan

imagine being turned into a farm girl and forced into slavery while bandits raid and burn your village ahah

The only isekai I remember to have a conversion system that isn't base 10 is LotM and that's mostly because it's ripping off the system the bongs used to use.

Damn, I want to breed a farmer user

Blame D&D for that
Alternatively, it's not total nonsense because the coins aren't the same %metal or the same size, so a 'gold coin' is like 32.6% the volume of a copper piece but it's still 'a' coin.

Because he’s mentally ill.

Probably just work hard and get drunk at night. Like Aqua.

Find a cute boy and bear him children. Be honest with him about how I was a Japanese teenager transported to another world via the mythical art of truck-kun. Depends on how edgy my setting is.

Like am I in Goblin Slayer? In that case I find a safe zone and learn some basic self defense.

Attached: aqua enjoying herself.png (822x449, 311K)

That sounds like kino, tbqh.

In a world without calculators, picking a number with a lot of factors helps, which makes calculating fractions a shitload easier.
If you used 12 as the base of your currency, you can easily have twelfths, sixths, quarters, thirds and halves, but with base 10 you only get tenths, fifths and halves.

Become meguca

Base 12 and base 8/16 were both very common historically speaking
You also had weirder combos like base 24 or base 60 depending on country but 10 is actually a very poor choice for a base, numerically speaking.

Rereading the dad sword mango.

Attached: p28.png (1055x1500, 545K)

>and get isekai'd

just don't think about it too hard

Attached: 1500771565698.jpg (766x1080, 298K)

too bad
MC-kun would probably save her at the last minute

From a pure mathematics perspective, any number base is as good as any other.

Ye olde coinage was always only worth what they were made of, but you gotta understand that gold was worth like fifty to seventy times that of silver in the west. Copper(/bronze) fluctuated way too much to be used as coin throughout most of history, so it usually wasn't. Commoners would do 90% of their business through bartering.
Gold to silver has historically hovered around 1:50 to 1:70. In any case, the people who actually used those knew how to count and do simple calculation. Having a base 12 or 16 was usually nice to separate within a single metal 'currency.' Merchants would haggle between the rates of exchange between metals more than anything else.

OUT BY THE ROOTS

I'd read that short story. Someone Isekai'd into a little girl that desperately wants to get raped but the MC "saves" her at every turn.

name?

I mean not really
There are special numbers and 6 (and 12, etc.) is one of them. 10 isn't.

Depends on where you actually were and so on but yeah
I mean the point is that having a gold piece worth xxx silvers is just sort of a shorthand, it's not important in your story so you just do whatever the fuck. The only time you need to make the exchange rate 'real' is if you're either worldbuilding hard isekai has never seen worldbuilding before or if it's somehow a plot point.

>There are special numbers and 6 (and 12, etc.) is one of them. 10 isn't.
You can assign some sort of special meaning to any sort of number. The fact we have 10 fingers is as perfectly a valid reason as any to use base 10.
I mean the core of mathematics doesn't change at all with number bases. We could do everything in something as simple as base 2 or some random as fuck base like base 77, and mathematics would still work perfectly, it would just look different. Certain number bases just may us to take certain shortcuts in some calculations, but that's about it.

I'm pretty sure he means that he would read it IF it existed user, sorry to dissapoint you.

No, I mean that 6 is quite literally a special number.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6_(number)

Thanks, but don't worry, life as a man is preferable to life as a hormonally imbalanced, mutilated, infertile man with a wig. Unless I can get isekaied, I'm fine staying the way I am.

Since it's an Isekai, test all kinds of herbs and shit to see what buffs they grant. With that knowledge, change job to Alchemist and open up shop in the capital.

You should wear a skirt and ride my cock, user.

>testosterone isn’t the reason males have vastly higher sex drives

10 is divisible by 2 and 5
12 is divisible by 2, 3, 4 and 6, making it much more convenient
6 is an even more special number but it might fall short on convenience as base 6 numbers would be way too long

You could find a list like that for basically any number.

when you're a cute girl you can't feel the same attraction to cute girls you had when you were a man, though

So are you trans then? Or just a very effeminate male?

>I died and reincarnated as user with shitty taste!?

I always craved the dick though.

what if it's yuri?

most isekai MCs have shit taste

>he doesn't know what AGP is

Is there any good Isekai with a female lead?

You haven't even bothered to look at all, have you?

That was my original point as to why a currency system may not be base 10.
But with calculators, it's largely irrelevant, and base 10 is so engrained that you're never going to change it for the mainstream.

You understimate me.

Attached: 19.08.2016.jpg (1500x1320, 1.43M)

this

>Certain number bases just may us to take certain shortcuts in some calculations, but that's about it.
Calculations are pretty much all that mattered about mathematics before the 18th century or so. Any shortcuts that speed up calculations can result in large increases in efficiency, especially when there isn't huge amounts of computing power that can be thrown at any problem like today.
There's a reason why numbers like 12 pop up in lots of measurement systems around the globe; being able to deal with whole numbers instead of halves, thirds, or quarters just by changing a unit is incredibly convenient.

I despise isekai and even I know because I spent more than 10 minutes on Yea Forums in the last six months.

start masturbating, making pizza and experiment with steam engines
not necessarily in a separate order

Depends on how you define it, I probably fit into that category psychologically, but I haven't made any alterations to my body nor am I planning to do so for many reasons.
I was raised as a man and I live as one, it's just not what I both subconsciously and consciously desire and it has been this way ever since I remember. There probably are many people like me, but you can't normally tell. I've never talked about this outside anonymous image boards. But let's not make this thread into my personal blog, I only wanted to answer user's original question.

>seriously asking this question when we talk about them every thread

Attached: 1457070159347.jpg (900x900, 357K)

But all of these amounts are still representable in any base.

You can sell a pizza for 12 foos, C foos or 0y20 foos, and it's still the same number of foos, and if you split it with five friends, everyone still pays 2 foos, 2 foos or 0y2 foos.

The reason to use base-10 ("decimalised") currency is that it aligns with the base-10 counting system that everyone uses, and you just need currency tokens of value 1,2,5, 10,20,50 100,200,500 and so on to represent any amount of currency with a small convenient number of currency units.

>as a girl
kms
based

>“Fireworks? My lord, what are fireworks –?” the familiar spirit began to ask.
>“I forbid you to speak of anything that you have just heard! Leave! Leave, immediately!” Curatos ordered the familiar spirit.
Alda having ptsd over fucking fireworks never gets old.

pic related are some of the popular otome protagonists
outside that, you have FUNA lolis which are mostly to meme about
for more shounen oriented i'd say wild last boss or sheddy

Attached: villainesses.jpg (3248x5492, 3.53M)

>is there any good isekai
I wonder that myself

Last boss, lax demon, apotheosis of a demon, bookworm and jashin average.

second user here, cuz they cute of course. I'm not trans though

how?

he said 'good'.

What otome shit are you guys reading lately

Essentially read them all, so I'm just keeping up with the updates now.

tiny hats

She doesn't even wear the tiny hat in the manga, it's so disappointing

>tfw people enjoy what you write
Thanks minotaur, its been awhile since I've felt happiness.

>you got isekaied as a farm girl?
I have seen enough so far. You will learn how to be a female who makes a strong and lasting impression in your new life.

You got

How to make a female voice heard. How to deal with your body. The different types of women. To be attractive. A man's perspective. Women's voices.

So far you've read the material. In the first 20 pages you'll learn the basics. Then you'll get to listen to some of the best talks I have ever done. The book gives you the chance to have an active role in your own happiness. And you get an opportunity to hear me talk directly to the listeners. There is nothing better. If you've never done this before, get in now, before you get depressed about it later!

recommend me some decent isekai plz

Chasing a certain adventurer who loves to slay goblins.

Attached: LN_Vol_03-13.jpg (1434x2048, 415K)

Acquire a dog.

Attached: Wolf (Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga).png (1352x1920, 702K)

mental fucked

That sounds like a good attitude to have.

Be so filled with anger, hatred and jealousy for having no powers in a magic world that I gain pure negative mana.
I then kill all the villagers and use them to further my power.
I eat their corpses in blind rage and head out to the city.
I stay in the alleys and kill the guys who wander in trying to get pussy.
I wear a black hoody with a white/red shirt/dress.

I then kill some shota because I hate shota so I bash their heads in and hang them up as a signal to other that a madman is here.

I see slave shop so I head inside and immediately kill the slaver and take the slaves which I order go make money while I take the girls and play with them.
I gain sex powers and feel better orgasms then I ever did as a man.
I keep one huge wolf like beast slave as a mount while destroying it's brain and controlling it with my negative mana.
I leave the city after I steal all the valuables in the merchant guild and kill them all.
Now I head off to somewhere with a loli with me.

How long until she commits war crimes?

Sakamto666 would be proud.

war crime is western's invention

She's working under Nobunaga, he'll be the one to commit war crimes.

Attached: OH NOBUNAGA SAMA.png (1352x1920, 884K)

How long until she commits making-love-with-a-canine crimes?

Use my scientifical knowledge to reinvent Haber-Bosch method and start world war for the glory of the Reich!

If I defeat Nobunaga in a honor duel to leave would he do a Grifffith

>generally spend 8 hours a day working with one day of rest.
>a quarter of your year is taken up by religious holidays and festivities.
>go "caroling" in notchristmas season with a village mob, help yourself to your Lord's fancy wine.
>isekai land gives you limited access to magic for emergencies, chance to win the heart of some superhuman hero and get dicked down by him every night.
Take the deal

then i would masturbate on the floor

>"Shit, not again"
I'm not joking, this actually happened to me once, I know people will think I'm crazy or won't believe me, but it did, I didn't get hit by a truck or have a near death experience or anything, I just went to sleep one night and woke up a big boobed farm girl with no memory of ho I was before, It was such a dull life, milking cows, shoveling horse shit, carrying hay. I was like that for what felt like decades fthen one day as i was just looking out at the farm while it was raining like a jolt, I had woken up back in my own body with no time having passed in the real world.

it's not something I want to experience again.

first I would plow the fields, then plow your mom.

Attached: peasant.jpg (960x895, 273K)

Water jets under the surface, combined with no refractory period.

>“The reason why you’ve never been insulted… is because you’ve never met me. If you’ve met me earlier, you would have long been insulted!”
Ah chinks, never ever change.

>mc saves user-chan
>user falls in love with MC
>tries to make him hers
>ends up getting cucked by best girl at the end

>implying Akechi wasn’t Griffith

>*sniff* fine I'll just yuri the other girls"

Also because you can turn into something other than a human turning into a girl isn't really anything special for isekai
>kms
You'll only make it worse if you get isekai'd again

Clearly that individual is a monkey who never experienced himself being scared by the MC killing a chicken yet.

New chapter today.
Worst arc incoming.

Attached: 005_5ce18314826d0.jpg (1125x1600, 1.36M)

Just learned that baasedyoung = han yoosoung after reading the archives. You guys were always singing her praises and calling her best girl and such. So, when I started I was pretty excited, and then I got really confused when I didn't meet this 'baasedyoung' even when I had caught up to the latest chapter. She's a good girl but I still wanna dick Uriel a lot more though.

Uriel isn't for dickings.

agreed

Attached: man of culture victory.png (680x378, 416K)

Would it be better to be the village whore or go into the city and be a prostitute?

>Have to work like a slave
>Can't tell your boss to fuck off
>Need to read some cultivationshit to relieve the stress
I feel bad for them.

>(Could it be….. The monsters in this hunting festivals are all extremely weak?)
Man, it's kinda sad how low her self-condidence is.

It's called a dream, user.

what series?

Last Boss

at least they have a spirit to be angry

you look at the Japanese salaryman and all they want is an adventure guild to do labor work

you mean Wild last boss, Last boss otome, or Taming the husbando?

Ruphas-sama's novel.

Women porduce enough testosterone to be horny.

Zweihanders are about 7 feet long. She's sitting down, and she's a woman so she's probably only like 5'4" to 5'6".
Is she using the sword correctly? No, definitely not.

Attached: zweihander.jpg (266x400, 12K)

Abandon humanity?
[Yes] [No]

go on a quest to get my dick back

no not be a guy again, go full futa route

zweihanders are basically used as a polearm if I remember correctly?

What if you reincarnated as a shemale/newhalf with limp dick?

Would I get sued for that?

Attached: -.png (500x500, 378K)

That's half swording, and that's done with most blades. I'm not sure the specifics of zweihander fighting style.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pdghu2LftV1tz7jvm_1280.jpg (860x580, 123K)

This looks like trash but I like genderswap so I guess I'm in.

Fuck.

Attached: 1507039128651.jpg (1280x1110, 74K)

it's that time again

strawpoll.me/16344045

>be angry no magic
>get magic because angry
ironic or not this is embarrassing to read

Purechads rise up

Live the life I always dreamed of

I want to be preyed upon as a lover/slave/pet of some Carmilla-like onee-san vampire

like this?

Attached: vampire 3.jpg (1600x1200, 485K)

I already thought about this while unable to sleep one night.

60 is the best number for whole fractions.
1,2,3,4,5,6,10. It's the smallest number you can conveniently have integer fractions for most common divisions. Better but larger is 120 (which can 1/8) and smaller but slightly worse is 12 (which can't 1/5 or 1/10).
Independently it came to me: this is why time is in base 60 and 12. You can have a half, third, quarter, fifth, sixth and tenth of a minute or hour and still be talking about an integer.
My next morning sucked but I felt enlightened by the ordeal.

Attached: 1476433970112.png (350x350, 88K)

tell me more about your pic pls

to think, the earliest civilizations of humanity already thought of all this and actually used the system and then somewhere along the way a bunch of plebs who could only count their 10 fingers became the chads of numerical systems

Attached: 470px-Babylonian_numerals.svg.png (470x279, 28K)

Why not 232792560? It's objectively superior in every way, because it can be divided by every number from 1 to 20. Ever wanted to have an eleventh, thirteenth, or even nineteenth of your base number? If you use 60, too bad, 60 sucks dicks! But with 232792560 it's possible and easy!

nah, too many symbols to memorize. looking at how many hanzi a native chinese reader can recognize would probably give us an upperbound on what ultimate number system we could realistically use

I was just kidding, 60 is fine.

i know, but i actually think the idea of something like base 6000 might be pretty cool for worldbuilding

Stay butthurt because Isekai is taking over, and is here to stay!

Fran is now officially a chink cultivator murderhobo.

Attached: x12 (1).jpg (1125x1600, 673K)

As for me, I very much want to like isekai. I've been playing mmos since I was a kid and the idea of reincarnating into a different world is my ideal afterlife. This genre has unlimited potential, so many possibilities for creative settings and plots.
Yet they always make it into a bland and boring, generic high fantasy no.10541 with blatant self-insert protagonist and harem. It's sad to be honest.

I don't mind the self-insert and harem stuff. I just want a world that's truly felt unique and fantastical instead of usual cookie cutter medieval fantasy

I mean, self-inserting is fine in itself. But they often make the mc have no personality for that reason. This means we are automatically locked out of some interesting character interactions. Or the interactions happen anyway, but there is no logic behind them. Like mc getting all the girls to love him even though he did absolutely nothing that would justify i, but that's a problem with harem in general, not just isekai.

this it?

>essayfags still posting their shit

Last boss is good you faggot

Attached: DzNwWEjV4AUAvch.jpg (700x800, 83K)

lmao, why is she trying so hard when the guy she's aiming for is marrying another girl?

Attached: c17.png (1792x2548, 2.03M)

>Fran is finally riding the sword
Lewd

Damn, it's kinda freaky how that updated today after someone mentioned it in a thread a few days ago. Do you think that scanlators browse these threads?

Attached: 1542018817777.jpg (1750x2480, 749K)

where's this from? looks interesting

oh dw, just realised its teaching feeling

i wish the TAS one did, cause then he would know he's a furry faggot

Testosterone regulate the sexual appetite.
Women past 25 barely have a libido if there isn't a good to acquire or a point to be made.

Base 60 is in fact the number system used for Sumerian numerals.

To feel the pleasure of being cummed inside.

Attached: 1543847144608.jpg (386x381, 47K)

Fran is just to cute she can't be compared with trash chink cultivators.

To do list:
1. masturbate
2. lewdly have an 'accident' after holding it in too long
3. masturbate some more
4. learn magic and gather artifacts to become the most powerful being alive

I see that you never met a woman before.

What kind of massage function is this?

Attached: S12.jpg (950x1351, 276K)

>the black and quick ones should go away
What's that supposed to mean?

Attached: T2.png (650x933, 452K)

Are you ten that I have to spell it?

Attached: 1540094235809.jpg (389x469, 56K)

alright. where does saltpeter come from? Gunpowder is like 70% saltpeter

Sometimes, men want to feel cute, too. Losing my dick would be a shame, though, as I have fun with it. I actually like being a man, and boy am glad we don't have to deal with monthly bleeding.

Plenty of women say otherwise.

Attached: 1545470001992.jpg (708x1000, 188K)

Keep farming. Everybody knows farming builds strength and other attributes so it's the most efficient start. And eventually you'll be able to farm herbs which increase your attributes directly.
And the gardening special attack is super strong in the beginning.

Interesting, source for this mango?

Young master do you dare!

>The core could be a person, a location, or an object, but Kaita knew for a fact that it was a person thanks to his base game, ‘Isekai Dating Simulator’.

Our guy.

TWIIIIIILIIIIIIGHT

Attached: Capture.png (580x87, 27K)

Based, start writing.

Second this, I don't understand moon runes and that's all google gives me.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=70805130
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=71152809

i miss this manga

So it's just a translated image from pixiv gallery? Oh well, thanks anyway.

>Do you think that scanlators browse these threads?
Yes, to a limited degree at least.

What if you like isekai, but because you like it, you also recognise that 95% of the shit out today is utter garbage and your fandom of the genre drives you to seek out the best examples and even create your own, rather than being satisfied with any garbage that floats in front of you?

I have liked Isekai since before you kids came out of your mother's wombs.

Attached: i26.png (312x305, 14K)

That's not incorrect, but as soon as you go decimal everything but 10 sucks.
Of course base 12 might actually be more convenient for peasants dealing only with small and whole numbers, but for Science there really isn't a way around the 10.
At least that's my perception of it.

You'd just need 11 number symbols instead of 9 and it would work the same way.

Well damn, when did my guilty pleasure isekai manga get this good?! I mean I always thought it was pretty good, but had a hard time convincing myself I didn't just like it because of the tit-sucking.

I- Huh. You know that's the first time I've ever looked at it that way and it makes a lot of sense now! Thanks user! I knew there was a logical and simple reason for why currency was arranged the way it was!

That's actually an enormous help for any worldbuilding I do, holy crap. You have no idea how much of a boon you've just been.

Genghis Khan and Attila the Hun would like a word, as would every petty warlord in the ancient Middle East and throughout Chinese history.

The only reason you could argue that the west 'invented' war crimes, is that we actually took steps to minimise the suffering and make war at least a little bit civilized, as opposed to the might-makes-right barbarians who saw nothing wrong with their horrific acts.

Where's the option to be mostly yuri, but curiosity for the cock..? Seems like that'd be most realistic to me...

>farmer gains nature skills
Nah, it'd be the opposite. The farmer is the reaper and at odds with nature to protect his crops from dying, and as such would gain skills that have an advantage against nature enemies such as poison, pesticide, slashing scythe, piercing fork, and food related buffing moves/item crafting.
Poison the enemy first turn, then buff up and tank it out.
Party members are the migrant workers you hire to your farm and animals that assist you like the dog, the horse.
Game turns into a recettear meets harvest moon with important crop deadlines to deliver to the farmers market, side quests to expand your vegetable garden, all while fighting off nature to keep your farm safe (and profitable!)

>i wish everyone that actually enjoys isekai got isekai'd

Attached: blush.jpg (744x1052, 85K)

Kill myself. Death is better than being a woman.

I want to be reincarnated as a skeleton so I can live forever!

>Not wanting to be reincarnated into a female deity of an isekai world
With all isekai MC's being overpowered, how about drop all the pretenses and have the MC genderbend reincarnate into a new goddess. At least the power wank would feel legit if they were some sort of supernatural god-like being.

And you wouldn't have to wear underwear anymore

All I now imagine is MC being Isekai'd into Aqua.

I want to be reincarnated as a Goddess and let myself become the toy of the biggest, fattest, ugliest noble in the world!

Attached: 1518137242781.gif (540x304, 1.93M)

It would be one of the greatest isekai ever.
>Random Jap gets isekaied as not-Aqua in the not-Konosuba world
>Tries to be nice, but not-Kazuma is an asshole, and all her party members are dicks
>She slowly becomes an asshole like Aqua because its the only way she can deal with the group

Fpbp

Desire for it to happen != ability or actual willingness for it which I’m sure you realize from your pic. They simply want the ease of modern life without the complexity, or the simple life of a farmer without the labor.

What manga?

Oh good I was worried I was the only one with this fetish

Get gangbanged in the barn all day

I don't get reincarnation that's really possession of a completely different grown body. What exactly happens to the person who grew up in that body until that exact point in time? They never explain it.

Usually it's implied that they died. Take Ascendance of a Book Worm for instance, the MC basically inherits the body of a really sickly girl who was probably taken by illness.

Sometimes the original person die, sometimes it's just recalling old memories without much personality change.

My nigga.

>You aren't stealing someone's life
Unless the child was stillborn.

Yeah, it is sad. It's also brought up in the series once the girl's childhood friend realizes that she clearly isn't the same person, and the MC says that she doesn't mind giving the body up, but that wouldn't bring the dead girl back.

That's why reincarnation from birth makes much more sense storywise. You aren't stealing someone's life, you are just born into the world and develop.

That's why I love picture related. The best part is that she reincarnates into her old friends' kid.

That's actually pretty fucking sad if you think about it.

>Little girl dies
>She wakes up
>Different personality
>j/k, she's really dead and her body got taken over by some stranger.

Attached: Reincarnation.png (1338x1920, 2.17M)

Underrated

this
then this
then a little of this

then repeat.

>Unless the child was stillborn.
Ugh, this discussion took a dark turn.

>Yeah, it is sad. It's also brought up in the series once the girl's childhood friend realizes that she clearly isn't the same person, and the MC says that she doesn't mind giving the body up, but that wouldn't bring the dead girl back.
Dang, reading these "take over another person's body" isekai just got fucking dark. Guess shutting down your brain and just enjoying the story doesn't work anymore.

That's why a lot of these series have the MC inherit the body of not particularly good people (see: otome villainess series) so you feel less bad.

>That's why a lot of these series have the MC inherit the body of not particularly good people (see: otome villainess series) so you feel less bad.
Yeah, that does make it a little bearable. Taking over the soul of a pretty but shitty woman to replace the worst part of her is nice.

Now, the question, why aren't there gending-bending isekai where the guy reincarnated into the villainess or her boot-lickers?

get that girl a sammich

Attached: sammich.png (416x379, 89K)

Based.

>dark turn
Complications during childbirth that led to infants expiring was common before medicine became more than a practice of witch-craft. Baby body borrowing isn't that bad for an isekai protag.

There's only one gender bend otome isekai (that actually got published into a light novel) I know of and it isn't translated.

Funny you bring this up, since it's one of the few series where the isekai'd protagonist takes over a body where the original owner's soul still exists, it just gets moved to another vessel (see the cat).

Attached: 91sFsaoXllL.jpg (1512x2220, 831K)

blight only matters if you're some sort of dumbass that only grows one variety...Ireland.

>Gender bending otome isekai
>Orginal girl is angry cat
>Not translated
Fuck, this sounds like fun. I would read this over the hundreds of power fantasy isekai getting translations.

Would American isekai protagonists deal with their problems more efficiently than Japanese?

Attached: ameristrid.png (374x530, 200K)

It got cut short. Barely 2 books.

lucky you
I still havent found the one chink novel where he kicks the girls hymen in as revenge

Same shit, same outcome
>Master is cooking!
>slaves stop gathering crops to gather around their owner
>"I-I did it!" american MC exclaims holding up two slices of bread holding ground up beef into a patty with a slice of cheese melted on top
>the smell makes his dark-skinned slaves smell the air excitedly
>MC bites down and starts crying
>master whats wrong?
>T-this is the taste of my country! America!
>ohhh amazing!

Of course, it would get canceled.

I bet it was because they couldn't self-insert into a busty rival girl so they didn't buy it.

mangadex.org/title/37406/i-turned-into-a-farm-girl-after-i-got-reincarnated

retard

No, it would become a hillbilly area while they get killed by superior royals and beastmen since american foot soldiers are garbage tier nevermind the normal ones.

Why does it have to be an isekai? Why does it have to be a literal man in a woman's body? Why can't it just be about a cute farm girl in a fantasy setting?

Attached: [BTN] Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei - 03 (1280x720 h264 BD FLAC) [6D1594D4].mkv_snapshot_05.21_[2016.06.2 (1280x720, 130K)

Because the cute girl would get pregnant at the age of 14, then die of old age in 22.

Become the Virgin Slayer.

That's no different than any good male isekai MC.

This is the absolute state of Yea Forums, holy shit
Say this shit back in 2006 and you'd be doxxed out of here

Have you read the responses to this thread? It's because half these guys want to become cumdumpsters, and I can't tell who is joking and who isn't anymore. Such is the state of isekai readers.

Man, I just wanna be a sword.

Attached: p12.png (1055x1500, 867K)

I wanna be a spear.

What manga? Seems comfy.

I almost forgot that this manga was a thing.

Attached: daddyhunter trying and failing to hunt a daddy for herself.jpg (984x1400, 729K)

This one.

Attached: 004.png (1080x1598, 2.66M)

I feel so bad for Liza being stuck in that shitsekai. She deserves much better.

I haven't read the novel but keep seeing people say that it all goes downhill after her daugher finally meets up with him again, AKA right where we are at on the manga

>Three Ways to Survive in a Ruined World
>3.149 chapters
>An average of 1.9 hits per chapter
>An average of 1.08 comments
That's just sad. Who the fuck would spend 10 years of their lives to write a story for just one person.

A few others too. I hoped for more of a character focus, not plot.

At least that's a fairly satisfying conclusion

There are probably dozens of people who keep writing and posting their stories online despite no one ever reading them so this isn't too unrealistic, it is pretty sad though.

Attached: DySOEoYUYAAXl3U.jpg (841x1200, 115K)

otome grills
tanya
funa lolis (kinda hit or miss)

it's cute how innocent and clueless Yea Forums can be.

Is't rape if she(he) willing

Don't forget that popularity of something typically hinges to the beginning, so most of these stories probably fell off a cliff in readership and zero people read it for the current material.

Holy shit

Attached: x21 (1).jpg (985x1400, 1.18M)

have sex

>no refractory period.
thats why

>Biological roles
>forgot the mensual pain

Thanks for posting what it was, really appreciate.

the literal deus ex machina is handled in the same way that WN ?

The manga hasn't gotten there, iirc the novel has it being the same.

What worst arc, Jean is based and so is the ending

back to discord

Announcer? She was handled way way better than slime iirc

Get gobbed

>not futa with +16 inch, hard cock
nope

You don't have to be a girl for that, user.

or rarely but happens, the body now have 2 or more souls

Honestly loving the art in this, it just feels right.

Attached: x10 (1).jpg (1280x1820, 735K)

Not as horny as men. Women have a tenth of men's testosterone.
Please enlighten me. Do women not have lower sex drives than men? Is it not commonly accepted that women desire sex and masturbate far less frequently than men?

Falling in Love with the Villainess is the only series I recall doing that

haunted villaines is one
balurd with 2 japanese souls and a demonic mother is other

+Haunted duke daughter and the other one with gold loving old warrior dude

Attached: c15.jpg (969x1400, 755K)

The MC is so fucking boring, Lisa deserves so much better.

I recall Haunted Duke's Daughter and Akuyaku Reijou ni Nanka Narimasen doing it.

Satou is one of the worst parts of it. Maybe it's partly justified in the story by things like poker face and his other stats, but he just feels too removed from everything that goes on around him.

Attached: Art_P185.jpg (1199x1800, 899K)

Because he is the generic self-insert protagonist most isekai have, its kind of a given at this point.

Having no real emotional investment and being detached all the time doesn't exactly help with things. Good thing I read it for the girls.

Attached: DM ch 53 p 3.jpg (969x1400, 976K)

We might have lost the goddess but at least we got the perfect loli slut in exchange.

Attached: a9.png (1125x1600, 778K)

She's a expert.

Attached: a11.png (1125x1600, 885K)

I swear this art reminds me of some loli femdom doujin.

The comments section on mangadex is on fire with "augh, pedos" comments and it's making me laugh.

It's a common problem, but some are much worse than others, and I think this time it's the author's inability to do any better.

So do I, but times when I expected to get more of them like the trials there was hardly anything. I want more content when the WN ends this volume that's just SoL with them.

I always enjoy more DEMONIC BREASTS.

Attached: 4ab75b85827af931abb04e02bbfee7ee010.jpg (969x1400, 400K)

I would hope such things would go into the LN when it gets there. But from I've read of the English translated LN volumes, it was largely removed.

Attached: fa93514c68af17684b6a6bcf7d23896b013.jpg (969x1400, 348K)

>this black company meme

Attached: C3.png (1008x1434, 315K)

>Kid at work today asked if I liked my job
>Replied no
>They asked me why
>Said I'd rather be at home writing my isekai
>Asks me what an eh-sah-kay is
>I told him that it was a dream that we all hoped for

Next tell him it starts with you stepping in front of a truck.

Stupid demon, why did she think she can live together with humans?

Attached: 1536942791337.png (840x1200, 1.59M)

run off with the mountain steppe nomads, get married and become a matriarch

Its the same for beast people. How dare they think they can live among us pure beings.

Attached: 1543015541191.png (1290x1821, 651K)

I can't believe how basically every single porc in Slime is a perfect cinnamon bun whose smiles I want to protect.

Attached: x6.jpg (1352x1920, 977K)

I wonder how the anime only crowd will react to that scene when the anime airs.

Beastkin, elves, and all other nonhumans deserve to fucking burn. Humanity is the best and all other species can fight over our scraps.

No joke, I have seen guys get heart attacks from over working.

>yfw you realize that at any random moment, a japanese teenager in another dimension could suddenly get hit by a truck and reincarnate into your body, effectively killing you

>I used to work in Tokyo as a programmer and got to know this real estate agent. One night we went out drinking he started laying out about his working conditions, he got told by his boss that the job ends at 17:00, but successful people go home at 23:00. So basically he and his colleagues had to do 6 hour unpaid overtime every single day for a chance at promotion a few years down the line, and they were all competing for it, and catch the flue at the wrong time and it would never come to fruition. I just told him I was fucking happy to work for a gaijin company where we didn't do that shit

Attached: MAD TAPRIS.png (586x522, 410K)

I know, the attraction would be even stronger

Attached: 73949192_p0.jpg (2480x3508, 3.86M)

What are some good places to post my isekai stories, user? Royal Road or Scribble Hub?

Attached: Begon foul demon.png (405x547, 209K)

Why not both

t. literal monkey
Go back to flinging your shit human scum.

This man gets it. Underrated post.

A garbage can.

Futa magic cock or just rubbing clits?

>animalfucker/treehugger complaining about humans on a site made by humans for human entertainment
Nonhuman genocide beat day of my life. The only thing beastkin are good for is domestication and subservience as pets. Elves are only good for firewood and toilet paper.

>gets invited for a (bedroom) tea
>goes to full EAT ME MC-KUN mode instead
goddamn why are otherworld girls so loose

Attached: hag_pussy.png (1792x2548, 2.09M)

They've learned that people from Japan need at least that much to be convinced.

She wants him to stay on her side, that's why she tried to marry her daughter off and instructed a maid to take care of his needs. She thought the maid would get dicked constantly and then he requested her. They all need to fuck off since cute village girl is waiting for him.

Attached: 1540766072396.jpg (640x640, 47K)

Because the other way around would be depressing.

- Ugly as fuck
- No game
- Small penis
- Only way to have sex is by rape

Attached: 035.jpg (2000x1500, 2.14M)

Become denim shorts wearing tomboy with short hair and sunhat.

Hell, the maid thing wasn't even her idea alone.

Attached: el_pimpo.png (1792x2548, 1.53M)

To be fair that guy just wants for his sister to no longer be aslave.

Is this the thread?

Get a gun.

Attached: gun.png (650x933, 472K)

>gun
>when guns don't exist
>when you have no idea how to build a gun from scrap
>when you don't know how to make ammunition from scrap
>when you have idea how to reliably acquire the resources to make any of the parts to begin with
>when you can get the same effect using magic
>when your memories of your previous life slowly erode away
Good luck, user. Girls with guns is my fetish.

>we actually took steps to minimise the suffering and make war at least a little bit civilized
>mustard gas
>carpet bombing
>napalm
>white phosphorous
>nuking civilian cities to test their effectiveness
The only thing war crimes are useful for is sending brown people to the ICC. The biggest criminals all get away with mass murder scot-free and are even praised.

Not to mention that making gunpowder is a long and arduous process that took centuries to stumble upon.

The problem started when wars were no longer decided by taking out certain people or places, or being able to starve populations the old fashioned way. "Total War" is a horrible thing that is what is keeping us from starting WW3.

New Rachel

Attached: 0dpywjc.png (630x896, 437K)

It could be one of them.

Attached: D7Dn6iRVsAAhvCk.png orig.png (482x559, 417K)

Attached: D6_BnirUYAAZRMr.png (701x715, 462K)

It's weird how Wiz shows up so early as a change in the LN. I fell off around the end Beastmen tournament.

Crap, I remember reading this but forgot the name. Could you please remind me?

tfw bow virgin will never fuck the spoder
tfw mods won't let me make a decent isekai thread

>tfw bow virgin will never fuck the spoder
Now because the author won't write more. I wish I was capable of making an alternate version of this with spider and dragon instead.

Attached: 33366ca307f0e4bed03cce97dc497578.jpg (650x919, 133K)

Tsuki ga Michibuki Isekai Douchuu

Attached: 1550167589281.jpg (803x1146, 179K)

>is less than a hundred posts away from autosage
>asks the question
nope, probably not.

Attached: yan.png (640x933, 616K)

The average isekei fan thinks of themselves as "smart but lazy" and likes to believe they could just casually figure all of that out whenever they actually put their mind to it.

>tfw he's still traveling around with those 2 traps
What is wrong with oboro?

LOOSE, SO LOOSE I SAY

Attached: LEWD.jpg (950x1350, 340K)

look at this essayfag
look at him and laugh

Does she win?

The first thing I'd do in a fantasy world is start an insurance company

Don’t project.

>he thinks this site was created by humans
Kek you humans are so dumb.

and how do you make the customer won't scam the money out of you?

Because they'll never get the money back. Don't you know how insurance works

>scammer#1 incite the masses
>implying people will invest in a company as shady as yours

100% profit margin user. Who wouldn't invest

can we get a proper thread next lads?

Wood ash and urine.

For what? Isekai? No matter the thread it will always get derailed one way or another.
The thread before this one got taken over by people talking about programming it was comfy as fuck.

as long we don't essayfags and slaveryfags i'm ok with every kind of shitposting

enjoy your venereal disease

It isn't the same, user. Vaginal walls are very sensitive unlike the rectum. Scientists died to ascertain this.

Attached: 1552492599229.jpg (451x372, 84K)

Yeah lads. The isekei general has really gone down hill let's make the next one a no shitposting edition.

>being spiritual gay

A shame that by story she will grow up. She is perfect just like this.

Attached: 1535522705209.png (1125x1600, 727K)

RIP.

Attached: 1542835073508.png (590x435, 340K)

>tfw your homebrew reads like release that witch but with american tech

Try to learn magic if not learn basic sword techniques and CQC combat then fuck off to somewhere to find a legendary weapon or item that will empower me further.

indeed is a heap of raw iron

>new lucid
>still no tiny couples

>Fran is now a peerless chink protag cat girl on her way to defy the heavens

Attached: x13.jpg (1125x1600, 571K)

New Tiny Hat when?

Sauce? Google shit itself

But will she court death and make young masters dare?

mangadex.org/title/26504/boukensha-ni-naritai-to-miyako-ni-deteitta-musume-ga-s-rank-ni-natteta

Not any more so than lower class men. They were equivalent on the Great Chain of being.

Women are more sexual active than men dude. They just want to appear not to be so that they can be more selective.

Thanks user. Have a nice day

No, and she also won't defy the heavens, because in part that the gods there are pretty cool.

That reminds me when teh chaos goddess came down to hash out a deal with her and master, and everyone on the comment section was RP'ing as a chink muderhobo

Would you like to be isekai'd into a world where monstergirls survive by draining energy from males, so you're constantly surrounded by overly clingy girls that are hungry? Obviously it would be nonlethal, or otherwise they'd be hunted to extinction.

Attached: 1545685371773.jpg (1280x1808, 297K)

I wanna get isekai'd to metaworld's

Why even bother asking a question where the answer is obvious?

How is it obvious? There are anons like that one who wants a fat and smelly noble to ravage him, or other anons who want to go on a holy crusade against monsters. Obviously you'll have like 90% of people wanting to live in such a world, but the exceptions are what makes it fun to ask.

Sauce?

>he actually believes this
You incels don't do it as much because you can't get it

You can't plow my mom if you're my mom.

youtube.com/watch?v=afqhBODc_8U
Shitters are better off using sticks.

Attached: b8.jpg (900x1040, 803K)

Seriously what the fuck where is couplet should put a message somewhere

Finals maybe? healslut also fucked off to nowhere even tho he said 1 chapter every 2 weeks or so.

Attached: b15.jpg (900x1448, 840K)

Attached: b18.jpg (900x1419, 865K)

>Would you like to be isekai'd into a world where monstergirls survive by draining energy from males, so you're constantly surrounded by overly clingy girls that are hungry?
Being Isekai'd as a female in a world full of monster girls simply screams for lots of hot yuri sex, orgasm denial for long periods of time, aphrodisiacs, and monster girl genocide. I'd fucking go Raidy on their asses and be fully prepared to get molested HARD in return.

this is bullshit. a doctor's ethical would compel them to treat a dying person even if they knew they were a murderer. and he only acquires a slave if he treats her as one. there's nothing here to be morally conflicted about here.

she's a headpat slave.

Something seems wrong here. Either the translator is chinese or the isekai is.

Attached: x.jpg (1655x636, 169K)

She is legally his slave though. Ownership was passed on to him, so if anybody asks, he is the one who owns her.

I imagine that in this world one cannot simply release a slave, as this was also the case in ancient times. Mind you, if he did release her, he would set free a young woman in poor health, no skills beyond being a punching bag, and no money. I would not be surprised if she turned out dead by the next week.

somethingsomething about sick mom or something.

Attached: mant.png (969x1400, 1.34M)

Arafoo feels like it has some good potential like what they did to the brother and sister and their rivalry.

Hit on the local girls until I"m banished for being an ungodly woman given to unnatural attractions, then wander the forest until I'm attacked by orcs. Then and evil, but beautiful witch will happen by, and see this, but just as she turns to leave me to my fate, I see her and beg for her help, promising to do anything in exchange for her saving me. At which point she turns the orcs into slime girls. Back at her evil lair, she subjects me to all sorts of experiments. Eventually, tales reach a hero, who decides to save me. However, just as he's about to strike the last blow against the witch, I jump in front of his blade. He kills me, but my last words are please don't harm my mistress.

We already had an arafoo. Checking the english titles of both it should mean something like "around forty".

Attached: 1529032845303.jpg (399x543, 56K)

Ravioli, Ravioli
Don't bulli the Death loli

Attached: death_loli.png (1114x1600, 339K)

>She is legally his slave though
pretty sure it was implied that slavery wasn't legal. that was the whole pretext for the trader just handing her off as his other options were too "troublesome".

suck all the shota dicks in the village

My brother, but I wouldn't stop there.

>change class to temptress
>research magic that halts the users ageprogression so I can cast it on my shota slaves
>ultimately build an entire kingdom of shotas and other women who enjoy them

Attached: 1556853685309.jpg (1838x1336, 1.49M)

Are you courting death user?

Saving the genre like a boss.

Attached: the hero isekai needs.png (305x454, 131K)

Damn, didn't mean to quote. Just clicked on the last post at the time.

>lewd loli
Manga immediately improved.

Attached: 1432997972032.webm (1200x674, 1.45M)

Temptress is not a class. Neither is slut.

How is it slutty if you literally devour the innocence of young boys?

Attached: 1540944424448.jpg (460x455, 32K)

Not with that attitude!

If bard is a class, why can't slut be one?

leave that job to the succubi

I must have fapped 3 times to this thread, why is the thought of being a girl so hot?

Thank you Yea Forums.

katia best girl

Attached: shun katia and company.jpg (850x688, 167K)

Because you need to learn how to play an instrument, be good with weapons like bow and blade, have a repertoire of songs and poems, know how to do a play.

Sucking dick requires very little knowledge and does poorly when trying to defeat a Lich.

I'm more of watching shun suffer sexual.

Aren't we all.
Can't wait for spider to destroy everything he loves.

You could just simply exist and not care about these things. You put these things in arbitrary values because you truly believe the alternative would genuinely be better. Its like how that one user said they didn't care much for sex, its objectively false because any other reason is literally pointless. Gender itself has pointless arbitrary rules and simply saying you're defined by one or are envious of the other means you have inherent degenerate ulterior motives. Comfort is a state of mind you put yourself in, and feeling uncomfortable simply because you see a lot of cute anime girls not look like you is the same as saying you want to be socially acceptable without having to do anything.

People like you make me sick. At least most isekai'd female protagonists have the aptitude to do something for themselves and not just whine about retarded garbage they deluded themselves into thinking.

>The author won't write more
Explain further. What happened to the author? He die?

No updates for close to a year, even to say why there are no updates. They show activity on twitter, just nothing posted themselves. I don't know about any new LN volumes.

>Evil Queen used magic killed a random girl and isekai'd her in order to save herself from being killed

Attached: x8.png (500x711, 273K)

>another LQ alphapolis rip
This is getting tiring.

Kinda cool love stuff like this.

So LQ even the search engines have no idea what the fuck manga this is. Got a name?

Path of the Evil Queen

So Ebil Queen still died right?

Mmmn I can't wait for the AmericanIsekai to make some Jelly Donuts.

Thanks.

I guess so, the girl's soul took over her body and obtained her memories

She is a literal whore. Fuck this shit, dropped.

Seems its a pretty short story (Only 2 volumes), the novel was fairly short as well. Gonna check it out, hope it doesn't get dropped.

Did you miss the part where they revere him as a literal god? If god asks for your pussy in exchange for fixing not only your problems, but also the problems of your people you'd spread your legs quicker than your mother whenever I come over.

Not an upscaled lq rip though. It's so easy to get the hq ones yet too many don't seem to know how, even if they have plenty of artifacts too.

Attached: 1080x1536.jpg (1080x1536, 361K)

Damn the difference is too much, maybe you should tell them in the comments on MD.

I'm not sure how those are meant to be viewed normally, I only heard about changing the urls for each page here and wouldn't have guessed that alternate resolution.

Well just letting the scanlation team know there's actually something out there should be enough, let them figure out the rest. The point is to fill in their ignorance, if they are too lazy to change then there's nothing to be done.

>What would you do if you got isekaied as a farm girl?
>Introduce crop rotation
>???
>Profit

Pretty sure that existed before the middle ages. Hell, you can even find it in the Bible.

It's an established rule that things like crop rotation don't exist in isekai. I guess I could "invent" calculus and the steam engine.

But calculus was invented before the birth of Christ! It's even in the name: "little stones". People using little stones to make operations.

Suck burly farmer cocks. What manga?

People say some mean things about isekai fans, but I want you all to know that I love you and you're wonderful people. I hope when we get isekai'd one day that we can all get to the same world and dominate it together.

Attached: 1553401360017.jpg (508x508, 113K)

>sharing world domination with others
This is how Eight Kings of Greed had fallen in Overlord.

Attached: 1547081655780.jpg (1440x1272, 852K)

How do you think all those legends in isekais were made, user? About old heroes fighting each other and stuff like that. We're going to be just like them. One day the cock hungry slut in our party who got the ability to transform his body into anything dies from overuse and then we destroy half the world so people who get isekai'd 1000 years after us can get some relics and shit.

Attached: 1555202204070.jpg (700x921, 127K)

Actually yeah, there's still a shitload of idiots that think picking a fight with her is a good idea.

Have we even figured out what the 8GK's guild name is? For all we know it really could be the 2ch guild from the WN.

Nah, I'd prefer to mess with whatever other isekai'd people's plans are. Sounds more entertaining.

Too few members, but the end is fitting.
>Demon Lord
>Just chuuni isekaifag
FUCKING AQUA!

Just because you're a farm girl doesn't mean you can't be a hero. Remember the one chick from FFVII started out as a flower vendor. Sure it might be a bad example considering how she ended up, but you can do it.

She has a husband. She's a literal W H O R E.

>bad example considering how she ended up, but you can do it.
Perfect.

Attached: 1547031213638.jpg (800x800, 42K)

>>Too few members, but the end is fitting.
Not really, could be like Ainz where only 8 were around when they got transported. Also remember 2ch guild got rekt but were also a top guild, much higher ranked than AOG during their heyday. All that combined makes a decent fit for the 8GK's wealth and power combined with how they fell, but of course it's definitely not enough evidence, just speculation.

The only absolute we know is 6GG or 8GK are definitely not Seraphim. No one could possibly have stopped Seraphim.

He doesn't eat her, watches with indifference when the country is pounded by hungry northerners then almost watches with indifference while village chick is almost forced into marriage with another dude and only when she screams I DON'T WANT IT he snaps out of his nippon mentality and interferes. Still doesn't fuck her.
Fuck this series.

>No one could possibly have stopped Seraphim.
At full members, faggots got what like 3-4 WCI?

>husband
No she doesn't what the fuck?

You forgot the part where said "flower vendor" was the chosen one of the planet and had fairy princess Jesus powers.

They wouldn't need WCI in the first place if at full members. They can just gangbang all the dragon lords. Being angels they would also easily unite the other sentient races cause of their alignment and they can go full crusader on their enemies.

>They wouldn't need WCI in the first place if at full members

Attached: RAUGHS IN OHK WILD MAGIC SOUL-DELETING BEAM.jpg (422x657, 133K)

He would die in the first volley of spells, he wouldn't even have a chance to attack.

You're already reincarnated in another world. Is that not special enough for you?

No, since if Samsara is real, then everyone I know is reincarnated as well.

He sits in a literal million zombie pile.
You don't have enough DAKKA among 30 people to burst that shit down before the soul-deleting beam goes off and them you TPK.
You need shit like TGOALiD to make it work but when attacking in numbers Dragon Lord wouldn't hold back his ulti attack at all, you'd get it in the face on entry.

Attached: 1545431276717.jpg (720x972, 136K)

Working Gods like that are pretty rare isekai too, also getting rid of religion is a great move

>among 30 people
Seraphim had way more than 30 people. AOG itself is the tiniest top guild as far as we know and it had 41. Guild ranks were not based on trivial PVE shit, but by actual overall power. Ainz alone could take on Elim even without his mainline bullshit treasury, it's impossible for Seraphim in full power to not stomp Elim. If Seraphim had only 30 members that would mean they are even more elite than AOG and the only way that could be possible is if they had multiple WC/WD or perhaps the #1 WC at which point it's a hopeless cause for anyone in the NW.

>Seraphim had way more than 30 people.
At the end of Yggdrasil? I doubt it.
>Ainz alone could take on Elim even without his mainline bullshit treasury
Ainz has WCI.
>it's impossible for Seraphim in full power to not stomp Elim
With WCI protecting them - sure, he got no chance.

Oh god, George, you filthy siscon you.

A guild that can maintain itself at #1 all the way to the end would definitely not be lacking in strategy or tactics, it's easy to set up an instant kill with 30 members unless half of them were non combat. Even Nazarick's NPCs can do it without a WCI if they plan ahead and jump his ass and they wouldn't have 30 people.

Actually a WC can use their techniques to do the same thing, that's just how broken they are.

>it's easy to set up an instant kill with 30 members
It's not easy to kill 1 million of zombies under 1.5 seconds it takes ECDL to get off the soul 404 beam.
You lost me.

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

Pass me a brick then. Sisters are a menace.

Attached: 1548511769616.jpg (769x761, 196K)

Yeah, especially when they know you've been jacking it to them since the moment you've entered puberty.

That's a mom.

Seems like that's a you problem then.

still not dead?

going to get isekai'd into the archives soon, the truck is waiting just below page 10