But the anime gets good after 50 episodes!

>But the anime gets good after 50 episodes!

Is it worth watching an anime you hate because it apparently "gets good" after a while?

Attached: 1487325014597.jpg (560x560, 34K)

Just skip to the episode that it gets good then

It gets good on episode 750, just keep watching it

The only one I fell for this for was HxH and that was to get pussy

Anything gets better once you've sunk 25 hours into it

I dont have a punchline

Holy fucking shit, me too. The fell for it part, not the get pussy part.

>Is it worth watching an anime you hate

Attached: chadkoto.png (225x350, 32K)

Attached: skeptikal yui.png (428x850, 238K)

No

There's not a single anime longer than 50 episodes that's worth watching.

That's up to you.

Yes. Steins;gate for example was really boring for me in the first 7 eps, but then i realized it was one of the greatest shows ive watched

I draw the line at 1/4 bad, maybe 1/3, but even half may be justifiable.

LoGH has a 20 episode pleb filter.
I usually follow the 3-episode rule unless there's a specific point I should keep watching to, like the halfway point for S;G or the first arc of LoGH.

Attached: 1556728018132.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Why is this the default opinion everyone seems to have about S;G? Every time S;G is brought up someone says this (the first half is boring).

> like the halfway point for S;
Shit, there it is again. How can people find the first half this boring?

If you hate it, not really.
If you don't think much about it but has a tonal/character shift because it has a timeskip or introduces new themes later on, it usually is.
I can't think of too many very long series that do that that much late, usually the first cour gives you an acceptable idea of the foundation of the series.

No idea, I actually liked the first half more than most of the second half. The 'route' episodes stuck out like a sore thumb.

I liked the first half, but you can't really blame me for thinking it was going to be another slice of life with some supernatural components.
I go into shows as blind as possible. I didn't know S;G was even about time travel. At most I 'll read the shows tags before watching it.
I dropped S;G about 4 episodes in the first time, but was told to at least stick with it until the halfway point. I've since played the VN and 0.

Attached: 1548811097162.jpg (464x800, 102K)

>turboautist LARPing (fake) scientist playing pretend with his mentally ill adoptive sister and perverted 'SUPA HACKA'
I wonder why anyone would drop it so early.

I usually watch the first two episodes, and if I don't like them, I don't watch the rest of the show

I actually dropped Steins Gate when it started doing the side character time travel arcs. I loved the first half.

I usually look at the full Japanese title, and if it begins with a vowel, I drop the show.