Nanatsu no Taizai

Chapter 311 spoiler out.

Attached: zel.jpg (383x468, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/6137195764
manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1132740
readms.net/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/311/5881/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 4ef2a951f3deb48f545a607cfe1f3a292df5786e.jpg (894x1300, 317K)

post them you fag

>he's in purgatory
RIP you shit son

Seems like the Demon King is possessing Zeldris now, given he aged up quite a bit that it wouldn’t make sense otherwise.

what about the 10C though, shouldn't they still be in Mel?

Demon King Zeldris
>I am still alive, Meliodas!!!

10C are the manifestation of DK that they drove out of Meliodas.

He even stopped using so much hair gel.

the fuck is up with the trophy? did he finally won something?

How the fuck did he power up sufficiently to take the throne by getting his shit repeatedly shoved in?

watermark by spoiler provider
it's a fucking oscar

Finally caught up with the manga, what was the fucking point of Arthur? what an absolute jobber

Attached: 1507358923051.png (864x720, 538K)

As long as he doesn't kill his waifu.

So the Demon King got raped out of Meliodas' body and somehow switched to the dying, passed out Zeldris and fucked off offscreen? Lmao

link?

tieba.baidu.com/p/6137195764

Nanatsu no Taizai will receive the Lead Color Page for chapter 312 to reveal the character popularity poll results. I bet Ban, Meliodas, Escanor will be Top 3.

I guess the magic he lent to Zeldris worked as a backup to hijack his body.

thank you uwu

It will be Ban, King and Mel.

Looks like we're getting the brother vs brother fight after all even if zeldris is possessed. It's not like any other sin except Ban (and Hawk) could go to purgatory to help anyway.

Attached: kongo.jpg (557x359, 69K)

LMAO

>Zeldris chilling with his Oscar
Good enough end

this is why you don't help saucefags (unless it's me asking for sauce)

So, the curse was still in action because the Demon King is still alive inside Zeldris?
What about the Supreme Deity?

punished zeldris

Oh NO NO NO NO NO

…I'm still alive, Meliodas!!!
Bottom text: To be continued in chapter 312 / Outbreak of a war
Center text: A new tragedy raises the curtain. The Demon King Zeldris is born…!!
Margin text: Behind the delight, the great evil that was supposed to be stopped is on the move. Having taken possession of a new vessel, the mortal Demon King revives once again…!!

is this a chink meme?

Attached: 70f5fa039245d68824269f07aac27d1ed21b2471.jpg (720x1093, 137K)

Is this technically a win for Zeldris?

Korean scans
manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1132740

>Marysuelin saved Elizabeth
Eat a dick Nakaba

>Elizabeth still alive

Fuck this shit.

/OUR GUY/ CUSACK
KEIKAKU DOORI

Attached: rip in pieces.png (668x522, 394K)

Attached: best boy.png (651x942, 738K)

didn't we just get the Demon King?
Nakaba better not make him get low diffed by Ban again.

and they both just died like that

While I liked how intense it was, it's still a gigantic waste to kill these two so damn easily.

when was the last time they had a popularity poll? Must have been before Escanor.

> Merlin saved Elizabeth

GODDAMNIT.

Attached: hml.png (749x897, 452K)

what a fucking hack
I thought he actually had the balls to kill her off
but then no one dies in this manga

CUSACK YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Attached: cusack.png (748x855, 313K)

So why can't Mel remove the curse despite his power being annihilation? How the fuck can Merlin somehow prevent the curse death of Elizabeth when it's fate based and impossible to stop?

Except the demons.

It's seemingly possible to stop but the curse will keep trying to kill her.

>Cusack and Chandler came back but were killed before we could see their Indura
What a waste. Perhaps Zeldris will summon some from the demon realm to compensate for this.

Attached: JPm80T1.png (960x689, 970K)

The real technical win for Zeldris was the friends made along the way.

Of course she did. It's like she exists for the sole reason of pulling shit out of her ass.

>its another Merlin asspull episode
the worst fucking character in the entire manga, literally remove her. fucking only exists as a plot device.

is this a double KUBOOOOOOO moment or more of a lolMashima moment. Cause it reminds me of the cases where Wendy gets nuked only to be back immediately after.

If someone believed that Elizabeth would just stay dead only has himself to blame.
That aside, faking the removing her from the story is still pretty fucking boring

I just want my boy Ban to have not actually lost his immortal-ness

Attached: e632429315855859de2827a7464462cb.png (540x864, 65K)

What a fucking waste of potential, I knew nabaka was a hack but damn

The character have that whole reincarnation thing behind her, so wouldn't have been impossible.

> removes his immortality
> makes him super overpowered
> makes him not use a single of his techniques

Way to make him bland, Nakaba.

DK will probably have an alliance with the GQ next chapter. He can't win this solo.

>Zeldris is alive
BASED

>It's just the demon king
FUCK
That explains the height.

Attached: 1552503749604.png (211x242, 86K)

Zeldris does is alive, we saw him quickly before he got possessed.

>Merlin being the worst character in the series and asspulling AGAIN
>more Demon Clan wank rather than the Supreme Deity

This chapter sucks.

Attached: 1542470097171.png (124x142, 34K)

>Escanor ranking in the top 3

Maybe if it was a western poll but not with the Japanes fandom voting. King had literally 4x the votes over every other character last time. He'll be first again no problem.

>>more Demon Clan wank rather than the Supreme Deity

I'd wait until next chapter at least, DK should know he can't win this alone.

Reaffirmed the idea that this manga is ending soon, just not as soon as we all thought. Goddess clan never ever

WHAT A FUCKING HACK. THANK GOD I STOPPED READING THIS CRAP AT 160

I only started caring about King after this scene

Attached: Capture+_2018-10-29-10-42-09.png (1042x714, 796K)

Nah, it's time for the REAL Holy War with DK and SD joining in.

Nakaba can't help but ruin his antagonists. On top of that Elizabeth is alive. Irredeemable shit series as I thought.

JUST!

>elizabeth is still alive
just end it already

Dreyfus inherited Fraudrin's magic after sharing a body for like 12 years. Ban has lived with the fountain flowing in his veins for over 1000 years so chances are there are still some traces of it left.

>Elizabeth isn't dead
A coward and a hack.
Bravo Hackaba

>To be continued in chapter 312 / Outbreak of a war
I wonder how this is going to work. The demon clan has lost their 10C, the masters and a good chunk of their fodder demons. The goddess clan doesn't have bodies and even if they did the archangels wouldn't fight the Sins anyway. There are no soldiers left on either side, only the leaders.

Why won’t that whore just DIE. Fuck you Nakaba

This is technically a victory for Zeldris

DK will probably just unleash a horde of indura on Britannia

I guess the curse on Elizabeth is still active, so she'll just keep attracting fatal incidents to her to fulfil it, but some things can be avoided? Maybe they'll get worse over the day?

That would actually be a pretty cool way to get everyone up to the same level.
>King&Diane fight one so Diane can surpass Drole in power
>Ban&Gowther fight one so Gowther can power up a little while Ban accidentally finds his sacred treasure
>Escanor&Merlin fight one so Merlin can reveal her sacred treasure's power and Escanor can unlock his actual magic
I guess Mael could show off his peak for by killing one too and then there's of course Elizabeth and Mel with whatever magics they have.

Alternatively I guess Mel and Zel's mother could show up or perhaps the DK could resurrect the OG Gowther to use his broken magic against the Sins.

Last week
>HOW IS IT POSSIBLE NO ONE SAVED HER
>THEY ARE LITERALLY DEMIGODS WHAT THE FUCK
>THEY WERE STANDING RIGHT THERE
Today
>I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY SAVED HER
>WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ASSPULL

Attached: 1558064345692.png (1093x1024, 755K)

Why must the boring one kill my dude Chandler

I think we just wanted this mess to end already so everyone could follow with their lives

he didn't regenerate in his fight with the dk so no it's gone

Fakeout the fucking fakeout, what a waste

Also I guess the devil king son's are eternal ageless manlets because they are nothing than vessels for their father

They're all way too overpowered now for it to work.
And to be honest, the only one I really want to see is Escanor getting his hulk magic and going full emperor of mankind.

To be honest, the only way I can see this working is if the demon king actually shunted a huge chunk of his power in purgatory so that his vessels his sons could contain him.

And that's why purgatory is a horrible place his energies were so evil and vast that it turned an entire dimension into a litteral hell and he still had enough power to slap everyone's shit.

What the goddess is doing is probably even more clandestine and insane.

But, to be honest, I just want a third powerful group to show up and slap everyone's shit.

>They're all way too overpowered now for it to work.
Eh, Ludo got smacked around by Indura Derrieri while Indura Monspeet overpowered both Sariel and Tarmiel at the same time. Mel, Ban and King are obviously stronger but the remaining Sins would definitely struggle against the Indura.

Also I'm thinking that Zeldris might have actually gone to the Demon Realm instead of Purgatory. The Demon and Goddess realms have been mentioned a couple of times so it would make sense for the Sins to end up visiting them at some point.

What can the DK do at this point? Mel+Ban beat him

He'll probably gain access to his full powers. He put 50% of his power into the Commandments which allowed him to possess Mel, which means DK Mel had 50% of the DK's power + Mel's own powers. However, this power couldn't manifest fully because Mel was fighting against the DK's control in his mind, which is why Ban alone managed to 1v1 DK Mel's physical body even though he couldn't do anything to the DK in Purgatory. It seems like the DK almost died when Mel and Ban defeated him, but we don't know what happened to the power he had. It's possible that the possession episode allowed him to escape Purgatory and transfer 100% of his power to Zeldris.

I feel bad for him, he really cared for Zeldris.

>Demi gods
>bleeds from a piece of rock
What did Nakaba mean by this? Are angels squishy?

Elizabeth is part human I think. Also the goddesses can self heal or regenerate so they don't care about being injured.

For those who can't actually read japanese, the dialogue is very clearly the Demon King's voice.

You deserve every punishment imaginable.

>Also the goddesses can self heal or regenerate so they don't care about being injured.
If a kitchen knife hurts you it doesn't matter if you can regenerate, you'll turn to scraps if a building falls on you.

God it's like her, Elizabeth and Mel are competiting over who can ruin the manga more

Yeah, but I want to see powerful demons and sociopathic aloof evil angels too.

Just because they are a king/queen doesn't mean that they are the most powerful or that everyone in the kingdom is under their sway.

Found a crude summary of the chapter on MH.

The bit about only Elizabeth's curse remaining is interesting. They conclude that it means that the DK is still alive, but that means that the SD must be either unable or unwilling to keep Mel's curse going like the DK is doing to Elizabeth. Perhaps this is connected to the goddess clan having lost their bodies? It might also mean that the SD and the goddesses are not going to participate in this final war, which suggests that they will be saved for the Arthur sequel. The sequel will probably take place between 500-1000 years in the future in order for King and Diane's kid to be grown up enough to participate, which might be enough time for the goddesses to regain their bodies. This would also make it possible for weaker goddesses like Nerobasta to be relevant in the sequel, assuming the goddess clan appeared before the powercreep got too intense.

I had mixed feelings about it initially but I think leaving the goddesses for the sequel might actually be a better option than trying to shoehorn them in at the very end of the series like this. It's better if Nakaba properly fleshes them out.

Attached: TL.png (942x736, 136K)

I'm not even going to read all that because who fucking cares, this is all so stupid.
>lol oh btw i figured out how to defeat the curse offscreen somehow, all i had to do is hit it with my sord lol ohshit it didn't work sike!

Attached: 1558363656-zeldrishit.png (400x300, 210K)

Classic Merlin.

Attached: merlinasspull.jpg (114x166, 17K)

The reason Mel couldn't dispel the curses earlier was because he wasn't strong enough to overpowered to deities. The demon clan is big on curses and Zeldris even managed to curse Merlin at one point so it makes perfect sense for Mel to know about them as well.

>actually trying to defend this shit writing
It's a narrative toilet, I don't give a fuck what your reasoning is.

>Escanor unlocks his true magic.
>Adds the Demon King to his list of wins just like his kids.

I would love this running gag to continue, the levels of asspull for it would be worth it.

Attached: Escanor beating all the Brothers.jpg (1016x682, 515K)

This end chapter wouldn't have happened if Meliodas looked for Zeldris, let that sink in.

Attached: This is totally not fine.png (331x251, 29K)

I think the writing has been weak ever since Estarossa was defeated but there was nothing wrong with how the curses were dealt with. You don't care what my reasoning is because you can't disprove it but you're too prideful to admit you were wrong on an anonymous image board.

When did Cusack grab Zeldris' body? If it was after the DK was defeated then holy shit Meliodas just left Zeldris lying there without even bothering to check if he was still alive. Stone cold. No wonder he feels he's a bad brother.

he only cares about elizabeth
at least he's willing to admit he gives no shits about his bro

>Nerobasta
It's time to stop user.

If you really think about it Mel deserves all that suffering for literally only thinking with his dick.

it happened while they were celebrating their victory, so yeah, they were ignoring Zeldris (you can see Mel casually chatting in the bottom right panel) so hard that none of them noticed.

Attached: hl1.png (650x856, 462K)

She will be back. She'll be Arthur's main love interest mommy gf and will appear on all of the chapter and volume covers alongside Marciel.

Set up for nanatsu no omega.

I thought the Supreme Deity cursed Elizabeth and the Demon King cursed Meliodas.
Why did Mel's curse have him go through Purgatory and lose his emotions? That just helps the DK.

user, its time to let go, especially Marciel is literally never coming back.

Attached: 1544626099748.png (198x205, 40K)

If there was a lot of smoke then I guess I can overlook it. It's still a bit weird considering they saw Zeldris take what looked like a fatal blow and no one asked Elizabeth to rush over to him.

DK thought its the only way he eventually could make a comeback. Evidently he wasn´t entirely wrong.

>especially Marciel is literally never coming back.

s-shut up.

Attached: marciel_escanor1.gif (1503x1500, 992K)

SD wanted the BDC too

I know it hurts, but she was too good for this whole series. Not every waifu made it through.

Attached: 1547820584643.png (347x204, 129K)

The SD controls life so she made Mel immortal. The issue is that there was a slight delay which allowed the DK to feed on his emotions while he was dead. Elizabeth's curse is similar to the Commandments since it has a trigger and a specific effect that follows it, so it makes sense that it was cast by the DK.

But controlling reincarnation is also a Goddess thing.

I am more pissed about the fact that we got the absolute perfection that is adult solariel only for Nakaba to take her away within 2 pages.

Attached: 1531554647019.png (508x1236, 493K)

Chandler is literally Cusacks' horse half

>no main character is allowed to die ever
fuck off nakaba
this is exactly why this Manga is shit

Honestly, if you look at Nakaba's waifu game I think he might be able to come up with something even better for the sequel. He went Elizabeth -> Diane -> Elaine -> Guila -> Janko -> Liz -> Vivian -> Merlin -> Matrona -> Melascula -> Derieri -> Nerobasta -> Marciel. He started out with boring vanilla moeblobs, transitioned into tomboys, yanderes and mature women and then finished with the best girls. The designs also kept getting better for the most part.

There was Perona too.

Bloody brilliant.

I was mostly focusing on the girls that got a little bit of screentime. There were some minor characters like Jenna, Zaneli, Dolores, Rosa, Gerheade and Peronia but they had very minor roles. I guess they still kind of followed the pattern though.

Her and Marciel are the foundation of one of the Arthur's knights. It was stated by Sariel I think that humans can inherit powers from those that possess them which was then demonstrated by Dreyfus. This means that Margaret has some of Ludo's powers while Solaseed has some of Sariel's powers.
>Gil and Margaret have a daughter with thunderbolt/Flash magic
>Howzer and Solaseed have a son with Tempest/Tornado magic
>those two have a kid with wind/thunder storm powers + traces of Flash and Tornado

I think you are the only one who wants to kill himself, user.

The DK had better get Zeldris some new clothes now. Hopefully something other than tights this time.

MARCIEL WHEN

Attached: marciel uh.png (149x228, 42K)

Raise your standards and read this.

Attached: Here.jpg (333x499, 43K)

Fuck, no.

They both are gods so they can have enough power to try (or learn) any kind of magic, I think. I figure the reason why Supreme Deity cursed Meliodas and Demon King cursed Elizabeth is because they did so as a sign of their unbreakable friendship.

Attached: 1430183464650.png (614x714, 496K)

But Nanatsu no Taizai is better.

At least she'll appear again in the Anime.

Implying s3 gets 26 episodes, how far should it go, anyway?

Attached: marciel_escanor2.gif (1394x1000, 1.53M)

Being in denial is holding you back. Just give it a try.

Attached: ALL MIGHT.png (770x433, 314K)

Reminder they gave Nerobasta Denzels voice so Marciel might speak with a male voice. Id still smash, Ludo is based.

Attached: m.png (427x391, 163K)

He really went all out with the girl act.

Attached: marciel kiss.png (477x320, 85K)

> Totally not setup for Escanor THE ONE facing the GQ

Attached: marciel1.png (1890x993, 1008K)

Attached: marciel no dignity.png (219x289, 111K)

>They both are gods so they can have enough power to try (or learn) any kind of magic
I don't think so. The story has so far been pretty consistent in portraying the two gods and their respective clans as opposites. Dark magic can only be used to regenerate the user, it will corrupt other lifeforms(like the bird that Estarossa exploded or Twigo) or the humans that were turned into demons by Hendy and Grayroad and it can also interfere with the healing of immortals. Light magic can be used to heal and purify anyone except for the demons, it can be used to make people reincarnate and Elizabeth using it also causes plants to spontaneously grow. Back when Elizabeth purified the Indura, Mel stated that he couldn't help her because his dark magic would counteract her light magic, so they've more or less been set as opposites.

There was also a potential plot point raised about this when the two gods were trying to recruit Merlin. The DK gave her resistance against goddess brainwashing and knowledge about dark magic, but the SD only gave her resistance to curses. She tried to keep Merlin from learning the secrets of her clan's magic and the DK couldn't give Merlin that information either. This could come into play in the Arthur sequel as the one area of magic that Merlin is not very knowledgeable about. It could also be related to the holy grail in some way.

If 26 episodes then they'll cover roughly 100 chapters like S1 and S2. It would end with the defeat of the DK I think. Looking at these recent developments however, I get the feeling they'll probably go for 39-52 episodes instead. I mean if the same magazine just gave Fairy Tail 50 episodes for its final arc I don't think Nanatsu, which sells more than Fairy Tail did, would only get 25.

Nerobasta had a male voice because she was in Denzel's body. Ludo was in Margaret's body so Marciel should have Margaret's voice.

But I read it sometimes, when I decide to pick it up again after losing interest and stopping reading it. The current arc with edgemasters doesn't really capture me so I am currently not reading it. I mean, I don't think Academia is BAD, it's good sometimes, sometimes it may be great, sometimes it's okay and sometimes I drop it because of the lack of interest.

Still, I would rate NnT much higher.

Attached: 1486214540601.jpg (408x192, 59K)

Wait, I said that wrong, Nerobasta had a feminine voice. So Marciel should have Ludociel´s male voice.

Attached: 1542664046484.jpg (1128x748, 128K)

>I mean if the same magazine just gave Fairy Tail 50 episodes for its final arc I don't think Nanatsu, which sells more than Fairy Tail did, would only get 25.

Well, FT got WAY more episodes than Nanatsu overall.

> episode airs
> Marciel just have Margaret's voice
> Ludociel chose to use Margaret's voice instead of his own

He went out of his way to give her lipstick, wouldn't be too far stretched.

Attached: gunnm_lo_phase_73_06.jpg (279x236, 57K)

>Ludo due to posessing her discovered his feminine side and embraced it.

I hope they give her Margaret's voice then, otherwise my dick is going to be very confused.

That's mostly because it started airing back when long runners were a big thing and then kind of transitioned into the more modern model. If Nakaba is indeed planning on ending the series this year then I doubt they would animate 100 chapters in a big season and leave the remaining 30 for a short finale. 39 episodes for the entire thing sounds more reasonable and allows for a slightly slower pacing too.

3 cours would work, then. Maybe even with extra (good) content, one can dream.

>its Ludociel VA doing the most high pitched feminine voice he can
>the other goddesses try to not comment on it

Attached: HENDIED.png (333x185, 31K)

Shit does that mean Kay is gonna have all that POTENTIAL!?

Try to imagine male Ludociel pulling this kind of body language. The guy was really into it.

That sounds really hot.

Attached: Marciel1.png (443x516, 227K)

True Marcielfags would ALSO fuck Ludo.

Attached: no homo.png (201x491, 41K)

wasn't ludo a homo? he lost his lover during the war

>can be used to make people reincarnate
Yet, the Demon King can make a person reincarnate too, endlessly at that. He also could create the Original Demon and later split that being into two new creatures as a punishment. I agree with what you are saying about the powers of Darkness and Light being different but well, what I meant is that Demon King can create a spell that might be similar to that of a Goddess's, with a different way of working but similar effect. I don't see how he couldn't curse Meliodas with immortal life himself. The immortality curse works pretty simple: the cursed dies>his soul gets sent to Purgatory>DK eats the emotions and the soul is sent back into the world of the living>soul returns and the body heals its wounds and starts working again
>knowledge about dark magic
He sent her to Gowther who taught her a witch's or wizard's sort of magic. Merlin can't use the demons' racial magic and she wouldn't be able to use the goddesses' magic either.

Attached: 1486897495268.jpg (169x301, 61K)

It was his friend. He even told Hendy he isn't that sort of a guy. And neither is Hendy!

Attached: 1423164241273.jpg (599x428, 52K)

He specifically stated he isnt into dudes, so probably not. And that was supposed to be a friend. That said, everything points to him being gay anyways.

Attached: marciel cute.png (426x404, 93K)

Everyone remembers how Ludo was super rude and creepy when telling Elizabeth how she should leave Meliodas because there are way better suitors among the Goddesses? That was his way of helping his little bro Mael to get the girl.

Is there a better wingman out there?

Attached: Chapter 203 007.jpg (890x1278, 212K)

It was a terrible attempt.

So, will we ever see a healthy Ludo at full power?

The demon king made the single mistake of becoming a manlet.

Attached: Manlet Slayer.jpg (259x442, 34K)

Will we ever see a healthy Sinner at full power? Most likely not. Ludo is probably okay though, just without a body again. Or he is dead. Still, I wonder if it will turn out that the masters can walk those "wounds" off. It's a shame that we didn't get to see the normal Meliodas interact with Chandler.

Attached: ZeldrisGelda.jpg (1723x1832, 2.64M)

2 meters (Estarossa/Mael) is not a manlet's size.

user, Cusack literally ripped Chandler to shreds, and Demon King blew up Cusack, its fair to say that this time they´re down for good.

I stopped reading this after Elizabeth pulled some Godess power out of her ass at a really convenient time and the series started to feel like a discount fairy tail, should i pick it back up ?

Attached: 1f8ff023c84fcf7463cfb545a5472894.400x300x1.jpg (400x300, 15K)

Wait if we finally get to see Ban's Weapon?

Let me dream. I mean, wasn't it stupid of them to let Arthur cut them up? What if he tried cutting them more?

wait til it finishes

> Lower your standards and read this.
FTFY.

> Will we ever see a healthy Sinner at full power?
He is dead buddy, he wil never appear again. Mael oneshotted him.

>sucked at wingmanning so bad girl went and sucked demon dick instead just to get away from him

Literally what was the point of their existance

>Mael oneshotted him
I think two bigger problems would be that his two parts seem kind of dead and the fact that they probably become two different and the resulting Sinner is probably nowhere as good as the original Sinner since he has an unending internal struggle about which Demon Prince is the best boy. It's just fans thinking up excuses but it does explain why the only "impressive" thing the Sinner could do was beating Merlin by belching/throwing up at her bullshit.

Attached: 1454938542978.png (178x287, 68K)

>they probably become two different
*they probably have become too different

To get Escanor to give up Sunshine to Mael and to make Mael look good in his first actual showing.

I just hope that you're right and that we will get not!marciel and not!Solariel daughters.
Because damn did those angels know how to rock dem bodies.

Attached: 009.png (876x1300, 158K)

Fuck Nakaba, and I though you had balls.

Make escanor give sunshine to mael since nakaba wasnt willing to kill him off.

That'll be Merlin.

COME ON KAY, MORE SCOOPS, COME ON MAN

The fact we didn't get a proper flashback for Sinner should be a sin (pun intended).

that means nothing in Nanasspull no Stakes
Ban will "die" at the end of a chapter to generate hype/controversy, just to reveal the next chapter that he actually can still regenerate

>elizabeth alive
Dropped. Call me when escanor rapes zeldris once again

More bullshit, elizabeth is alive, masters killed and next one is gelda

Impossible, he killed the fountain for a girl.

You remind me of all those anons who said they picked the manga back up last week
Shame Nakaba didn't follow through with it. Really shot the manga in the foot. Seriously that was hypest moment the manga has had for a long time.

Attached: 1548136947976.png (720x410, 135K)

shouldn't Elaine be immortal? if the foutain just stopped existing that means the fairy forest is fucked.

All signs are that Elaine now has the immortality Ban once had. She'll probably have to give her blood to the forest regularly like Ban was

>Technically this is a win for Zeldris

I imagine Harlequin being matured now can fix it.

what the fuck is going on, didn't this end and even have an epilogue? did I allucinate that?

He still looks very much like his unpossessed self, and their looks is the source of power for shotas, you know it's a win for Zeldris.

Is the tree what matters, ban used his blood to nurture the tree

Elaine said in their story that if the fountain is no more, the forest will die off.

And the fountain comes from the tree

Not a huge fan of the hairstyle but I kinda like that he grew out of his manlet form. His sword melted and his clothes are now ruined so I guess we're going to get an entirely new version of Zeldris soon.

He can just make a Darkness sword and growing up is temporary.

Sure but Nakaba is obviously changing his design for the final battle to differentiate from the regular Zeldris. He'll probably turn back normal afterwards.

Does that mean Vampire GF will end up getting killed by Zeldris?

Maybe or the power of love will save zeldris

>the power of love
Mael is confirmed to use his Sun abilities to protect Zeldris's vampire girlfriend!

Attached: 10csmile.jpg (1689x1957, 1.86M)

>Demon Queen will ride in with the 4 Indura of the Apocalypse soon
I'm excited.

>Still, I would rate NnT much higher.
Man this just seems out spite.

Makes it more funny that NnTfags are spouting this.

Looks like the Demon King wasn't as retarded as we thought and actually had a back up in case Melidioas didn't work out.

but that wasn't the DK's plan, Cusack did it all by himself to make Zeldris the next DK but he fucked up as he didn't know of the possession.

ISNt that at the end of the first arc tho.
That's the best arc, outside of Escanor everything after is drastically worse

Well, maybe I didn't make myself clear but I rate Nanatsu no Taizai higher because it's much better, not because I frequently lose interest with Academia. I don't have a bone to pick with Academia.
You, on the other hand, seem pretty spiteful, what with somehow seeing spite in my positive comment towards Boku. Why though? Is Hero losing to it in Volume sales or something?

Not as funny as Boku's bottom bitches (shills) coming to the NnT thread to complain about NnT fans.

Attached: 10c-casual.png (881x957, 866K)

Obviously it's all part of his plan. He knew that Meliodas's emotions had escaped Purgatory and he pretended to be stupid enough to still try to possess Meliodas only to slip on his spaghetti.

In other words, he emulated Fraudrin and tried to placate the higher powers of lucky coincidences by purposefully doing something and hoping that it will work to ensure that even if the heroes win one battle, they don't win the war.

Attached: v005.jpg (869x1266, 182K)

>50+ chapter holy war featuring multiple TC and archangels, the masters, demon and human armies clashing, Estarossa chaos, Mael reveal, Purgatory adventure and the DK
>everything gets resolved
>DK comes back, next chapter is "outbreak of a war"
How is Nakaba going to pull this off? If this is the actual final battle then this has to somehow surpass the previous arc in intensity and I don't really see how it can be done, especially when 2 of the few remaining enemies were just casually killed.

>but I rate Nanatsu no Taizai higher because it's much better,
But its not thats what makes your statement so laughable

Why would will be shilling in your mostly dead threads? Its just funny that despite everything that's come about you idiots still want to act you're above MHA whrn not even the fanbase shares that sentiment so yeah it is just out of spite.

It's Boku, right? You caught on the "Boku no Pico" joke? Good job. And I am glad to see that my jokes are making other people laugh.

>Why would will be shilling
I don't know, but you seem intent on doing just that.
>dead threads
You haven't seen dead threads, I guess?
>you idiots
Funny reading this from the guy who's made so many mistakes in one sentence.
>whrn not even the fanbase shares that sentiment
What? You need every 4chin anonymous to like your manga or you will hate it? That's retarded, user.
>so yeah it is just out of spite
I know that you are posting out of spite, but thanks for admitting that.

Attached: 010-11.png (277x375, 8K)

I am and forgot to ask: why is there two Bokufags TOTALLY COINCIDENTALLY replying to my post basically at the same time? Samefagging is bad, user.

Congratulations. Nothing you wrote refuted anything.

lol no one likes anime Sky High faggot

Attached: 1528663180034.png (455x558, 142K)

>s-s-samefag!
Finally rock bottom I see
>You haven't seen dead threads, I guess?
Yeah these threads. They were even people making jokes about how the manga was ending and no one caredm
>I know that you are posting out of spite,
You were the dumbass who got asspained when someone implied that MHA could be better and then gave a non-reply explaining why its mot the case so no you're just saying no out of spite.

Quite a few people do honestly more than this dreck.

>Despite releasing at the same time the NnT movie was a huge flop while the MHA movie was a nig success

Really makes you think.

both were shit, so doesn't really matter.

No just the NnT movie

Why are you people falling for the bait?

Attached: 1535334442280.png (238x334, 56K)

>Sun abilities to protect Zeldris's vampire girlfriend

that's not a good idea

You are terrible at the whole refuting thing too, samefag shill. Maybe you should stop being a spiteful little bitch and go back to your general and post again about how Mineta is your waifu.

>Finally rock bottom I see
Yeah, rock bottom of shilling. Just because you are doing it doesn't mean you pulled your opposition down to your level.
>Yeah these threads
So you really haven't seen dead threads.
>They were even people
Who are these "they" and why were they "people"?
>and no one caredm
What is caredm?
>the manga was ending
Not everyone is trying to milk their stories to death by needlessly prolonging them.
>You were the dumbass who got asspained when someone implied that MHA could be better and then gave a non-reply explaining why its mot the case so no you're just saying no out of spite.
You just called me asspained and spiteful for disagreeing with some shill and you have the gall to say something about no-replies? Seriously? You never said anything about why Boku is better and yet you expect everyone to explain to you why you are wrong? Seriously? No, seriously?

Was it? I didn't think the movie was very good and I doubt it sold many tickets, but it seemed to have a pretty big impact on overall sales unlike BnHA's movie.

Attached: Capture.png (808x947, 70K)

Okay, I will stop. I think I roasted him enough.

Oh, so the shill is a blatant liar.

>Arthur sequel. The sequel will probably take place between 500-1000 years in the future
Once and future king?

That listing doesn't include boxoffice revenue

>My Hero Academia Two Heroes
>1.7 billion yen

>The Seven Deadly Sins the Movie: Prisoners of the Sky
549,019,700 yen

The single release for the movie's theme sold over a million copies based entirely on the artist performance not the movie hence why its so high.

>Not everyone is trying to milk their stories to death by needlessly prolonging them.
This fanbase is the equivalent of the Emperor Has No Clothes.

Attached: 1440449096943.jpg (1858x3500, 3.22M)

Will Nakaba bring Gawain back from his earlier series for the Arthur sequel?

He already sneaked a doll robot from Boku to Kimi no Aida ni in as one of the former Ten Commandments members, so maybe.

Attached: 僕の君の間に 01 096 (gray).png (834x1200, 159K)

>Arthur and Kay already introduced, Tristan and Lancelot (and Galahad) are descendants of the Sins, Gawain makes a comeback and Nanashi tags along as the token samurai
I guess that's going to be the core of the round table. Perhaps add Bedivere and Mordred in there as well.

DK is fucked though, because Zeldris still has his emotions. It's probably why he looks like a teenager instead of an adult: the possession isn't complete.

Attached: 1554504557734.jpg (600x416, 48K)

> truly believing boku no shit happens is better than last-arc-horseshit taizai

> capeshit was liked
Its almost as if superhero crap is the most beloved troupe and setting that can be sold to people. Really makes you think.

Yeah that's probably why Nakaba brought Gelda back, so she can help snap Zelris out of it. He's also missing the weird arm tendrils that DK Mel has.

> The single release for the movie's theme sold over a million copies based entirely on the artist performance not the movie hence why its so high.
So you are actually a brainlet, explains your posts.

>"Zeldris is no longer in this realm"
>actually just chilling in a nearby cave

Attached: Capture.png (633x761, 416K)

Seems like it, I think the oscar meme was actually quite funny, so I made this for our troll god Nakaba

Attached: oscar goes to.jpg (891x1300, 679K)

He probably didn't even remember Zel until like the morning after the battle so he just said random crap to Gelda.

readms.net/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/311/5881/1

It could just be since Mel is now DK level she can’t curse him.

So did the half they defeated reappear or is this the other half that was in purgatory? This is all so confusing.

Attached: 20.png (897x1300, 181K)

it's the half that was in the commandments, so the half that was fighting Ban

>Let's his younger brother get taken over by the demon king

Mel really is a shitty older brother.

Not just that, he sent gelda to her death

We still don't know what Cusack did offscreen at the start of the arc.

Attached: 7f1da57a40ae50288b1a8c28fba54dce2e5abf8bv2_hq.jpg (1024x495, 78K)

SHE DIDNT FUCKING DIE
FUCK U NAKABA

at first I was pissed they couldn't just let Melzabeth have a happy ending, but then it just turned into an even shittier pos. what the fuck is it with shit-tier manga and anime where they ALWAYS bring enemies back? the demon king shtick is already seen and done at this point, so is the fight with the demon clan. dangit this mangaka is a fucking hack. at least concentrate on the divine mother or whatever the fuck her name was. this is just an infinite fucking loop. piece of shit.

>> Merlin saved Elizabeth
give her an oscar

>NnT
>BnHA
>OL
>SAO
what the fuck is this darkest timeline we live in where crap like this hasn't been burned down to the ground?

50% is in the Commandments but it's unclear what's going on with the rest. Did Mel obtain it when he was possessed by the DK? Is it stuck in Purgatory, meaning that the DK-possessed Mel only had 50% of the DK's power in addition to his own? Was that 50% possessed by the mental image of the DK that Mel fought inside his mind and did it disappear when the DK was defeated? The DK now has to somehow obtain more power than what Mel has, which suggests that some of his power must have been left behind in Purgatory.

Attached: Capture.png (335x428, 45K)

If the Commandments were on the brink of disappearing then doesn't that mean that Mel probably already sucked most of the juice out of them when he absorbed them? He still has some of that power even after ejecting the DK because he can still activate his DK form. DK Zeldris should be much weaker than DK Mel and he doesn't even have any allies left. He's going to need to pull some serious power out of his ass to start this war the next chapter is teasing.

Dont think too much about it, there is going to be another asspull

I remember it being around like chapter 190 or something no way it was the first arc

It's funny, when I thought this was ending Ishit on it, but now I feel like there is literally nothing good that can come from the series going on any longer. What could it possibly do that would be worth seeing?

Escanor putting yet another demon in its place.
Mael's The One.
Ban's sacred treasure.

I think this series is kind of like Bleach in that the overall plot can be kind of iffy but it's fun to see what Nakaba comes up with every week, especially since the art is pretty good and the action scenes are cool.

Based Zeldoris and based DK

HAHA LE BSAED EPCI!!!

I hate merlin so fucking much

Bring him back and a team up of the 7 sins against the DK

Attached: 57511e0e77b8241c921b0c7e9521d508.jpg (640x640, 91K)

Of course Nakaba wouldn’t have the balls to kill Elizabeth, but at least he had the balls to (mostly) troll his entire fanbase with a fake ending.

What are your hopes for the third arc?

You mean second arc?

Shit wrong series

The ONE Mael vs Zeldris (DK absorbadio) incoming

Go check up on Arthur?

Technically this is a win for Zeldris

>Mael said to be a talent as strong as Mel
>Has never once shown that talent
>Has don’t nothing but job

Best boy Mael being /ourguy/ again is all I ask.

>shitanor
>popular in japan

Delusional.
It will go
>King
Significant gap
>Ban
>Mel

Why do nips like skinny beta waifufags so much again?

Jericho can still win right?

But that's literally what Escanor is, on top of being a cuck.

But 50% of the time he's alpha as fuck. King on the other hand.

Can king still get that high without all the shota enthusiasts voting for him though?

Does it look like it ended shitdick?

This is...technically a win for Zeldris?

Now THIS is a win for Zeldris.

>it was technically a win for zeldris all along
Fuck, that user was right.

This is technically a win for Zeldris.

Lads, this is technically a win for Nakaba.

>how many times do we need to teach you this lesson, old man?

I can't believe it managed to get worse.

What a waste.

MERLIN FUUUUUUUCK YOU

>mfw no more short-haired shota King

NAKABAAAAAAAAA

> dead thread
> dead series
I'm looking forward to the series ending.

Attached: image.jpg (659x531, 64K)

Good.

Fucking faggot pulled a Fairy Tail.
Cheap, purposeless cliff hanger...
Hack

dropped

This is technically a win for Zeldris

Mael had the same power as Escanor, including The One which defeated Meliodas in his demon form.

Of course, now Mel is way stronger once again due to having demon king level powers. Which means everyone is about to get another powerup of some kind because Nakaba.

so why couldn't he transform zeldris into a chad like he did with Meliodas? he's just a fucking edgier manlet.

>Arthur sequel.
Is this an actual confirmed thing or just fan speculation?

This truly is technically a win for zeldris

He litterally lost his body, hr didn't want the commandments and he is now a slave to the DK. He won't get is love back. How is it even a win?

What?

Imagine that loli’s reaction to her newfound buxom body haha

The amount of blood makes no sense then. There is even the bag to give the scale.

Attached: 20.png (893x1300, 204K)

>he's just a fucking edgier manlet.
So was Mel.

Attached: 0300-021.png.jpg (1806x1300, 431K)

> her whole puberty wtih all the urges related to it goes to her instantly as she wakes up

Ban is ridiculously tall, 210cm. That puts DK Meliodas at easily 180.

Attached: 40.png (603x589, 191K)

where does Ban even hides his dick with those pants?

In Elaine.

WHat the fuck is the demon king gonna do against ban and mel? Add King and mael into the mix and he's super done

>instantly ahegaos and jumps the nearest person to grind on

best boy Hauser deserves some pussy.

lmao no. that thing is shit. but so is nnt. but who the fuck wants to substitute shit with diarrhea? that's insane.

wait what the fuck this isn't over?

He's talked about a sequel focused on Arthur multiple times over the years. He also named some of the Sins after the parents of the core members of Arthur's knights, setting up the next generation. He's also made an effort to not reveal many details about things like Arthur's magic power and Cath. It is possible that he could have changed his mind later on, but if that had happened he probably would have let Arthur become relevant here instead of putting him in stasis. He also mentioned in an interview that he scrapped his original plan for the 3rd arc of the series to focus on Mel and Elizabeth's story, which might imply that the SD and the goddess clan who were presumably going to be the focus of that arc will be explored in the sequel instead.

>The commandments, individually, all have amazing, reality-bending powers and rules that must be followed
>When you put them all together it just makes you punch really hard
Literally the worst trope

Attached: 1536674358030.jpg (644x432, 36K)

Gimme gimme angel titties.

Attached: 1529126811025.jpg (2007x1200, 1.04M)

I look forward to watching Merlin try keeping Arthur safe from all the ara-ara angels.

Attached: thegoldensmurf_nerobasta1b.jpg (993x1200, 1.21M)

>Mael
>Jobber
Mael one shotted Sinner, which according to Chandler was almost a fatal hit. And Sinner was, as a reminder, a guy formed by two monsters stronger than Assault mode Meliodas. A demon so strong just his sheer presence shattered 5C Mel's darkness shield. Yes such a demon got one shotted by Mael in relatively late noon.
He also nullified Ominous Nebula, which gave troubles to The One, the guy who One shotted Assault mode Meliodas.
He's also the one who finished zeldris, just before the latter jobbed to the DK.

>the DK wants to start a war
>the grunt demons are dead, the TC are dead, the 2nd strongest demon is dead, he's now in a weaker body than before and Meliodas is now stronger than before
Is he actually going to pull this off or is this all just setup for the SD to kill the DK and take over as the antagonist? The only thing the DK could possibly do is utilize the Indura, which might be why they were mentioned in the previous chapter, but even those things should be weaker than the Original Demon.

>but even those things should be weaker than the Original Demon.
I don't think so in the slightest. Angel form Ludo had more trouble dealing with two low tier Indura than dealing with Sinner. The latter only managed to put up a fight against Ludo after losing some parts of its body, and Ludo was still in a weakened state at that.

...What if DK himself has Indura and decides "Fuck it, time for the nuclear option"?

Attached: 1543931796499.png (604x416, 184K)

What would you say are the strong points of this series, compared to other shonens currently in publication? I've always seen this name throwed around here and there, but mostly by women.

Attached: look eat.gif (101x170, 30K)

The ride never ends does it?

This is bleach 2.0

The characters while often simple are pretty entertaining, even though Meliodas/Elizabeth are straight up some of the blandest fuckers ever. At the same time Ban is always fun to see do stuff, let alone Escanor at his finest.

Attached: Technical victory.png (630x361, 113K)

the artwork

NnT is a soft josei

Hot girls, entertaining cast that made me want to see what Nakaba would do with them.

Attached: meraderri.jpg (1768x2500, 2.45M)

Ludo actually only really fought Derri while Monspeet roasted Sariel and Tarmiel. Mon and Derri were just barely above 50k too so perhaps stronger demons would make for stronger Induras?

It's because Nakaba is an inconsistent hack.

Okay I'm easily attracted by this cute girl's design + the MC who seems to have no qualms.
I expect him to be one of the seven. One guy in the posters looked awfully similar to him but I might be retardedI hope it will deliver and that it's not a brain dead story.

Attached: based MC.jpg (1080x1612, 786K)

You're gonna get spoiled to hell and back if you stay in this thread. It's a quick read so come back next week when you're caught up.
>I hope it will deliver and that it's not a brain dead story.
I guess it depends on what you want to see but I wouldn't expect anything groundbreaking in terms of the writing.

Merlin is such a shit character I swear to God this series would be at least 10x better if she didn't exist.

The writing has taken yet another nosedive with the reveal that Mel's curse was cast by the supreme deity. It makes absolutely no sense for her to make a curse that benefits the demon king in an oddly specific way. This just feels more like a retcon because Nakaba doesn't want a goddess arc and just wants to end the manga.

>It makes absolutely no sense for her to make a curse that benefits the demon king in an oddly specific way
The SD and the DK were in cahoots. Just wait until it's revealed that Elizabeth constantly reincarnating benefits the SD in some way too.

based MC

Attached: the pinnacle of shonen.jpg (1080x1623, 804K)

didn't this end like 2 or 3 chaps ago?

it was merely a ruse

Considering that it's been a while since S2 aired, how would you feel about S3 starting with the Edinburgh story as a recap of sorts? It introduces all of the Sins and their abilities, although Escanor's appearance is a bit different. I guess they could portray it as a story that the Sins are recalling so that current Escanor could comment on the difference. They most likely have to go through the Edinburgh stuff anyway since it's needed to introduce Gelda.

i miss her old haircut

Just fucking end it Nakaba.

Attached: 1396301315431.jpg (456x386, 81K)

Why do Nips dislike Escanor? He is the ultimate male power fantasy.

Attached: 68734698735.jpg (768x768, 65K)

I thought this shit ended.

Westerners like manly men who are good at banter and dab on their enemies, Nips like twinks with small dicks .

Don't tell me she gets "character development"

Attached: pure Chad.jpg (448x687, 155K)

I want to FUCK king

>Chandler calls Zeldris a failure
>after he saved him and Cusack from Merlin and fought better than their combined form
Oh wow, I don't feel so bad about him getting cut up anymore.

Attached: P0079_FrYJmE7vloc.jpg (595x149, 31K)

Mad Liz when?

Attached: y1OB5rG.png (864x1326, 660K)

I think she is already insane.

Attached: Ch.222 004.png (905x1300, 199K)

This chapter was a blunder compared to the last one