Shounen Jump PV

youtube.com/watch?v=buedVUC3Oic
New promotional video for the current WSJ line up. You can actually see what titles are irrelevant/about to get axed soon.

Attached: logo.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2019-05-19/im-from-japan-manga-has-important-announcement-on-may-27/.146886
youtube.com/watch?v=ES9sGIfRCMs
monstersandcritics.com/anime/haikyuu-season-4-release-date-anime-director-ready-for-fourth-season-in-2019-haikyuu-manga-confirmed-long-enough-to-continue-shoyo-hinatas-story/
asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201808150008.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Goodbye Kami Yui and Saiko

>no Souma
Rip

Jimoto's author has to be sucking literally everyone's dick to not get axed. Even the "funded by the government" argument makes no sense since it's more about random jump references than actual shilling for nippon prefectures.

>BNHA shows whimpy ass mc and his bully butthurt (((friend))))

>Black Clover shows Chad MC and his too cute to be a man childhood friend with completely no homo feelings for each other and a shared nun fetish

One piece
Haikyuu
Bnha/BC
KnY/TPN
And the rest, Dr stone, Act age and Jujutsu

it's been obvious for a while now. honestly the axe is the best thing that can happen to it at this point, tsukuda shit the bed

You know shokugeki is getting axed :)

I'm pretty sure this is release order, with the obvious exception of Souma. Then again I didn't see Ghost Tits and that debuted with Kimetsu

I can't believe Yonagi isn't axed yet

I guess CSM is not that big yet.

Because its actually good

It's not old enough really, S8 is an exception for obvious reasons

If they put samurai 8 which it's 2 weeks old and not csm, it's a bad sign

trap user?

Oh fuck off, putting S8 over CM eventhough it hasnt proven anything yet. Hope this is another Robo, cause Jump is so fucking clueless.

Because it's by Kishi. Still sad though, not even one small snippet. Even Kamio and Saiyuki got something.

nice

Attached: queer.png (1065x655, 560K)

It's Kishi sure, but its stupid that they still chose not to advertise CM properly. Fuck, its doing better than Act age 2 volumes in, surely it deserves a spot.

>no BC
axe soon

P-please read the Last Saiyuki. I like it and the girl is cute

Attached: the-last-saiyuki-34504.jpg (350x484, 76K)

Suddenly, Samurai 8 push is much worse than Dr Stone...

Yeah, they're stupid as hell. Might be because it gives a bad image to WSJ that warrants censorship even though it's popular? Atleast, they're giving it good placement in ToC nowadays.

Retarded to have made this now. The Reiwa Era just started and there's going to be like 5 or 6 more serializations this year after this round fighting to become something big in the new era.

Suddenly, i want to see S8 fail. Wont happened vol 1 in, im not that deluded, but 5 volumes in, hopefully my wish gets granted

Hm?

Attached: 3151bd32fbd70f74d516686fb651de25.jpg (562x880, 89K)

Is sexy hot springs dead?

Definitely seems to be in its final arc, not really any loose ends left after the current conflict is resolved.

Hard to tell, ecchi stuff is deliberately kept a bit under the radar sometimes

>Exposition: The Manga
How about no?

t. action brainlet

Souma is there at 1:33 in the video.

But hunterchads told me exposition is good

According to ANN it has an important announcement next issue. animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2019-05-19/im-from-japan-manga-has-important-announcement-on-may-27/.146886

General theory seems to be that it'll either become a digital only title or move to a different magazine.

How the fuck is Black Clover still popular?

>Act-age getting its own bit
ACT-AGE CHADS RISE UP

Attached: 1529177984722.jpg (1040x1040, 426K)

It survived long enough.

If I wanted to see boys talking to each other I'd go to social media.

It's weird. Clearly data shows people are buying the manga and watching the anime, but online fan presence feels so tiny compared to the other more successful, popular manga.

You faggots should stop that stupid wars CHad vs Virgin with Clover and BnHA and focus on the REAL king of Jump (apart from the biggest manga ever), Haikyuu!

And why Bokuto is so based.

People who shits on hxh exposition really need to see Saiyuki. Almost every fucking chapter so far is them endlessly explaining the plot/setting for brainlets instead of actually moving the plot.
t. actual brainlet

>already shilling Samurai 8 over some that's been there for way longer than 2 fucking chapters
Jesus they're going all in

>Shokugeki no Souma
>Hinomaru-Zumou
>Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san
>Boruto
>Shishunki Renaissance! David-kun
>Chainsaw Man

Attached: its coming.jpg (425x425, 10K)

>Axe man is irrelevant
ohnononono

It looks like the author of Yui was told that his manga will get axed if he won't change something. The last chapter feels so desperate with completely retarded plot and random fanservice out of nowhere.

Attached: 18207_yui-kamio-lets-loose-chapter-10_016.jpg (784x1145, 435K)

>Saiyuki is only exposition
Yes, but the little action there was was really good, and it seems like we are going to get more of it from now on with a first mission arc coming up. The chapters of exposition also improved our investment in the characters so we actually feel something when something happens.

Nah, it's actually pretty great with the recent chapters. The comedy is on point, though the first few chapters are still trash.

Yeah, the first few chapters were so un-funny it was bewildering. For a series like this, you'd read it expecting some good comedy at the very least but all the gags sucked.
It's been getting better but far from great. I hope it survives. Yui is too sexy to get axed

>Kamiofags
I thought I was the only one.

Attached: 1555165909042.png (489x424, 129K)

Meet the Big 11
Say something nice about them!

Attached: D6_PFqcUIAAhYbR.jpg (1902x1068, 410K)

It has one frame in the vid though.

no denji/10

What reasons? Kishimoto?

Obviously. He gets VIP treatment and comparing it to fujo basket is laughabale

Why make him do the story, his writing sucks??

Fuck, you're right. It went by so fast that it's easily missed.

forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-20-19-16-08.png (854x480, 451K)

>make him
He clearly decided he didn't want to draw on a weekly schedule anymore

Hope Samurai 8 crash & burn

It's good.

Somabros, I know the series went down in quality pretty hard but this still hurts...

HEY SOUMA -

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TRY COOKING OMURICE AND MAKING RINDOU A POINTLESS CHARACTER NOW YOU UNCOMPELLING BASTARD

YOU UNCOMPELLING, SHARK JUMPING BASTAAAAAAAAARD

Attached: christian_bale_american_psycho_patrick_bateman_axe_10989289_RE_PwnzElite_has_declared_war_on_Grammar (600x450, 46K)

Fair.

It's better than the other shit in Jump, that's how.

So you give them a 11/10 ?

Souma had already gone to shit by time Rindou appeared

>chainsaw virgins seething hard

Hahahaha, no.

Based Yonagi

Your manga isn't even there, user. You have to come to terms with this without resorting to agression, you can do better than that

Attached: 1543395420470.png (393x768, 170K)

Why is that literal corpse still there instead of the crew?

still, central crap looks like a masterpiece compared to EL HERMANO

Togashi can get Chainsaw Man axed with just one phone call.

He has to find it first.

Attached: togashi.jpg (480x360, 68K)

Oda can get HxH with just one message

Shueisha owns One Piece. Togashi owns HxH. Oda is just their slave.

THE NEW BIG 3:
One Piece
Haikyuu
My hero Academia

Haikyuu and Hero haven't been in top 3 for a while lol.

I think for current toc system it's more like they are successful enough to survive without being on the top of toc. (OP is special case).

Have a taste of the good old days.
youtube.com/watch?v=ES9sGIfRCMs

OP, MHA, and Haikyuu outsell TPN, Kimetsu, and Dr. FLOP despite those series being high in ToC. ToC is fucking irrelevant.

So you're telling me Saiyuki will live?

Hopefully. It has potential.

We. don't have first volume sales. Its impossible to say until then.

He's saying it wrong. Top of the ToC is fucking irrelevant. Bottom is very much relevant, there's no need to manipulate it.

I really want to get into act-age but I read a chapter and go meh.

What the fuck? It has to be the most boring Jump title in a while, I'm surprised someone is contrarian enough to say it's even remotely good.

I prefer reading it in chunks. Reading it weekly doesn't do much for me.

It's the shotafags. Don't believe their lies.

Samurai 8 is going to be the hardest thing jump ever pushes. Kishimoto could take a shit on a piece of paper and jump will treat it like gold.

Fucking retard, Samurai 8 just debuted last week in WSJ so of course they would add it in the PV.

>so of course they would add it in the PV.
They skipped like 8 other manga.

>no David-kun
time to say good bye to piss-kun
a truly bro

Attached: piss-kun.png (950x765, 736K)

user, the next chapter is literally the last, what's the point

>no Hunter x Hunter
HAHAHAHAHA COPE, BITCHES

is that already confirmed?

It's pretty obvious they are wrapping things up if you read the last chapters.

>muh art references
>muh jump references
that manga is fucking thash and a waste of paper

because they're irrelevant

How can actage alive? It's a shoujo manga in a shounen magazine.

Do you even read actual shoujo?

They were probably expected CM to be a dud and have been taken by surprise by its success.

Don't worry user, I'm rooting for it too.

>still no hxh
Cringe virgin sweeties make me wanna dap in pain from the lack of chad hunter material

shokugekibros....

Let it go. Its days are numbered.

RIP Chainsaw lad

All the ones I don't like and appeared in this are pushed and deserve the axe.
All the ones I don't like and didn't appear are irrelevant and deserve the axe.

Sounds like you got shit taste to me buddy.

Attached: 1557919659369.jpg (800x815, 92K)

Huh? What the heck are you talking about? This arc isn't on track to address Yuuna's regrets, or settle who Kogarashi bangs. It's been about showing what Kogarashi was like as a kid, and about demonstrating that while the one family is run by a bunch of assholes, that their rival family who had seemed okay other than their insane founder, is in fact run by assholes as well. Resolving the current conflict isn't even on track to resolve that both factions want a war with each other, and Kogarashi and friends is the only thing standing in their way.

>pushing S8 this hard

The first chapter was boring and a visual mess. Maybe the subsequent chapter might be better but oh boy SJ is jumping the gun with this.

Are you a hunterchad?

If I wanted tons of exposition I’d read a good book. I come to manga for pictures dammit

Ok, now I wish another Kurumada's Seint Seiya case only to see your salt mine.

t. user who like some HxH arc more than OP arc but is bored of HxHfags chimping out in every thread.

Cringe brainlet hes subverting the medium you're a pretty big virgin for not realizing that

It’s been promoted pretty heavily, and has all the fun tropes stacked up, and doesn’t have any shame for it. The art is also good

Chain saw man should be safe though? It’s sales are pretty good for a new entry

>he actually believes hunterchadposters are hunterfags

Attached: furudo.png (653x610, 315K)

Also zumo will never be axed because the yakuza have jumps balls

This desu it's all false flags

Yonagi a cute, anime when

Attached: 69402034_p0.jpg (750x750, 147K)

They'll announce it during the Jump Festa in december

I’m really happy to see act age and jujutsu kaisen. I always thought they would be axed when I first saw them, and honestly worried for act age up until the theater arc. It’s nice to discuss act age online, where it was practicals dead before. Jujutsu is still dead but at least I never had to worry about the axe with its sales

There was no Kamio or Saiyuki in the video wtf

>bokuben and kimetsu have bigger squares than BC
>s8's square is almost as big as BC's this early on
OH NO NO NO WHAT HAPPENED CLOVERBROS? I THOUGHT WE WERE THE NEW BIG 3???

Toc was always about the promotion heavily than ever before. If it was based on sales, act age and zumo would have never survived. The only ones you can tell are the ones that consistently rank bottom, don’t sell well and aren’t new

Act age did piss poor for its first volume sales but it survived. It’s all about if jump wants them

It gets good later, but if you don’t want to read it then don’t. First arc is pretty weak, and it gets good about 20 chapters

> Act age did piss poor for its first volume sales
post the sales

Samurai 8 debuted cause they have a super popular veteran author behind it. It makes sense to promote it, it’s easily going to get sales and a low risk investment to promote. We’ll see if it flops or not later

After The theater arc, act age has been selling pretty well. They also give it a shit ton of color pages, so it’s not going anywhere

Both were in the beginning

Attached: CC4780F5-42FF-4C61-BB3B-A03DC75014C9.png (715x383, 17K)

most series that are axed from thr getgo only sale in the thousands

It's more safe than half of the manga in jump right

Wait for real? Damn did not know that

This and Jujutsu is pretty much guarantee to get anime adaptation in the future, the question is which studio is willing to pick it up.
I know a lot of folks are pushing Kyoani to be the one who adapt it but I just can't see them picking up a Jump series even if it fit their style like act-age.

Attached: HA9OTwt.png (585x633, 338K)

Can you imagine what shonen jump will look like when one peice ends? How many current series will still be running? Will HxH get another chapter by then?

For once it makes more sense to live action it

>important
one piece
volleyball
hero aca
black clover
Kimetsu
neverland
bokuben
dr. stone
act-age
jujutsu

>shilled
samurai 8

>not as important but still noticeable in the video
kamio
ghost tits
souma
sumo guy

>Didnt see anything for
Chainsaw
hunter x hunter
david-kun
everything else

Attached: saiki face.png (154x252, 40K)

They just do both like with Nisekoi and Saiki. Hell even Gintama one.

>Chainsaw
Retard

My bad, it's Axeman

was it already canceled? I liked the first few chapters

He's right though, you missed it.
Nope.

Samurai 8 anime by Studio Pierrot confirmed early 2021

right about what? All he did was call me a retard. I admit that I didnt see anything the first time, but it was because it happened so quickly. Someone even had to point it out.

Are you really proud about having 1(one) frame in this video. Do you really think he's a retard because he haven't noticed a single pathetic frame?

MHA will be the most pushed manga, if it still goes on at that point.

Jujutsu anime when

By pierrot very soon

Saiyuki and yui appeared once

Attached: 69FA54F6-7B6A-4D8F-9A30-C051E233E8A6.png (1125x2001, 1006K)

>For once it makes more sense to live action it
It really doesn't. You will get a bunch of mid/low-tier actors playing as the "genius" actors. And then they're supposed to show some kind of "god-tier" performance when they literally can't because they aren't god-tier.
Act-age will be better as an anime.

Attached: D0B070B7-8105-4DA6-B148-7B795980A2DF.png (1125x2001, 1.16M)

JJK would be better without the forced high school shit

>how the fuck is a good series popular
Sometimes people on Yea Forums just go full retard

>Black Clover
>good
Pick one.

>Black Clover
>good

Attached: 153040993821.png (263x240, 117K)

Plus it's only 20 chapters in.

>Black Clover
>good

BnHA is worse than BC and it's popular. Why is it so surprising when a series better than BnHA is also popular?

Act-age from the people who did Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju would be good.

MHA had a stronger beginning and the anime is well made.

AHEM
FUCK DR. PUSH AND FUCK AUTHORS DUMBER THAN THE CHARACTERS THEY WRITE FOR

Yes, but I don't believe in miracles.

You know what will happen if you say bc is good

Attached: just.png (131x218, 34K)

MHA has better art, designs, and more emotion

>2 chapters and Samurai 8 is already bigger than Black Clover

Attached: 1516392472868.jpg (1600x900, 655K)

If Kimetsu can get one then so can we.

Tell me how BC is good without bringing up another series.

Attached: g3rwm60lw2m21.jpg (2048x1935, 776K)

BC has a good magic system that allows for creative and unique encounters. The battles are good and well drawn. It's generally fun to read because the characters are fun to have in the manga. It follows a somewhat classic shonen structure which makes it charming because it isn't overly serious all the time.

That needs some updating.

You should update that chart

So many of them have trash art

In addition to the previous post, the characters all have their own niche in the series where they stand out, the women aren't useless, the world feels alive where problems are seen and acted upon not just narrated by some character, and the asspulls are kept to a minimum, if any at all.

>tfw samurai 8 might get an anime adaptation before act age and jujutsu

all 3 are shit compared to MHA

I tried to read Dr.Stone, but it was absolute trash.

>tfw it'll probably be an ongoing anime that has lots of filler

More Haikyuu anime fucking when

>WHEN??
Late 2019

Source:
monstersandcritics.com/anime/haikyuu-season-4-release-date-anime-director-ready-for-fourth-season-in-2019-haikyuu-manga-confirmed-long-enough-to-continue-shoyo-hinatas-story/

Wrong. News at the end of 2019 but the anime will debut in 2020

Why would a studio that's literally never touched or been considered by Shueisha for Shonen Jump adaptations before, particularly cause it's not even close to being in their business model anyway, suddenly do one other than Yea Forums doesn't seem to know the name of literally any other studios besides SHAFT, Kyoani and Trigger and doesn't understand how the industry actually works even if it's blindingly obvious upon casual observation and doesn't seem to escape Japanese fans or even reddit really.

This is part of the big problem with Yea Forums, nobody has any goddamn idea what they're talking about because they don't actually pay attention to anything ACTUALLY happening in the anime scene unless it's kind of a meme like those 3 studios or related to Yea Forumss own bullshit....again like those three studios.

Anyway I think that's enough of this months experiment with Yea Forums. You people just have literally no goddamn idea what you're all talking about still in 2019 and no amount of greentext and belligerent posting is suddenly going to change that.

>lady JUSTice
lmao what a trashfire, it relied on the same gimmick of the heroine losing her clothes for some dumb fanservice i could get in other manga, a year after My Hero Academia came out. AndI remember people claiming Iron Knight was going to be the next Attack on Titan kek.

>Black clover
>good

Attached: 1553759157547.png (504x660, 222K)

I agree with your sentiment but to be fair Ufotable adapting Kimetsu also sounded like something unlikely before it happened.
But yeah Kyoani doesn't seem interested in adapting manga nowadays, save for Dragon Maid, and apparently even that's gonna change studios for its second season.

Kishimoto is a big fucking deal, samurai 8 is guaranteed to get pushed hard. I don't think it's going to be very good, but maybe Kishi will pull it off.

clever and well though out response
tell me your reddit so I can give you gold

The blatant and obvious favoritism, pushing and shilling towards certain content, producers, artists, editors and creators is one of the most off putting things about the modern anime/manga scene to me and Shonen Jump is clearly starting to use some of these tactics as well of late to launch their new manga in Jump+. Sometimes it's warranted, often times it's just obviously because a particular set of producers and editors really just want you to pay attention to specific things they would like to market in the immediate future. If it didn't involve a blatant degree of stealth marketing and pretty obviously industry people and shills pretending to be independent parties who are suddenly and coincidentally REALLY interested in this particular thing that's only had a dozen or so chapters and that those people totally don't have a financial stake of some sort in it might be different, but it's like they're relying on the general ignorance and stupidity of the current stock of fans to make these tactics work.

Also telling is how Yea Forums used to just automatically hate JUMP stuff because it was seen as stuff on the "normies" liked but suddenly are all fucking over it right as Shueisha and it's partners are making one of the biggest marketing blitz's in their history to start the new generation of Jump manga as even One Piece isn't gonna last forever and most of it's catalog is now made up of stuff that started in 2015 or later. Nothing at all suspicious about that sudden 180 in attitude (petty one or not) along with several other 180's I've noticed with Yea Forums in recent years that blatantly coincide with industry marketing pushes and strategies and just make Yea Forums look an anonymous industry shilling board half the time now.

That Act-Age spot was pretty kino

imagine seething over garbage

It's literally just cause Aniplex appears to have been granted exclusive rights to produce TV anime adaptations for Jump's latest catalogue of manga and ufoTABLE (who only ever does stuff for Aniplex and Bandai Namco Games anymore it seems anyway cause they probably give them the highest paying contracts and know their brand will bring an audience) is one of their favorite studios to outsource animation productions too. See also Yea Forums just not understanding how the industry works for how that apparently got missed. Like it's not exactly normal for Shonen Jump series to be airing at midnight on a Saturday in a time slot geared towards young adult otaku and where the potential for TV ratings is virtually non-existent either, and yet nobody seems to have blinked at or noticed how that's kind of weird.

What did you expect when you went to Yea Forums anyway ,-,

the ufotable niggers also like the series the same way Bones likes MHA

>So many of those axed series being licensed in my country
>still no Samon

Attached: 1443292823613.jpg (540x540, 88K)

That's fair. Thanks for not being in steadfast denial about it. It must be frustrating for the few people that you see every now and then who clearly have a clue but are outnumbered like 15 to 1 both in terms of actual posters and the degree to which their willing to shit stuff out that has no basis in reality.

>Shounen Shitten
kek, imagine if that actually started this year

Chainsawmanfags are really delusionals.

damn, I will miss him

Attached: CHADavid-kun.png (949x668, 556K)

I'm gonna repeat what I said in these types of threads before: Jump marketing their manga, maybe more than ever, is fucking obvious and should be expected.

Has David cancellation been confirmed, if yes, source please?

what the fuck is Ochako doing there?

Attached: WSJ.png (3958x6444, 224K)

wtf is this supposed to show, please explain.

So apparently the sole qualifier for getting an anime adaptation out of Shonen Jump series anymore is just to last longer than a year or so and then it's more or less just guaranteed. Seems like an impressively low bar to clear and yet judging by that image.....I don't know man Shueisha is kind of looking a little desperate to me of late. Like I don't know how actually prepared they are for the day that One Piece, JoJo, Hunter x Hunter, Dragon Ball etc inevitably do end for good and are just searching desperately for any amalgamation of the otaku audience that hasn't historically followed it's publications before to try to shore up readership for when those days come.

asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201808150008.html

It looks like they're starting to lose a lot of younger male kids and teens to other hobbies and pastimes too. That and it looks like they're desperately trying to force a hit out of certain things that manage to make it beyond a year but haven't quite hit that "established" status by rushing them to big budget big advertised anime adaptations as early as possible which has led to some mixed results and really fucking short runs for shows.

Didn't ufotable do a Toriko OVA before it went to Toei (who fucked up even by their standards)

>forced high school shit
I don't even notice it desu, the "school" just functions as a hub for the sorcerers in the area to get missions, train, etc.

Yea Forums tastes shifting towards shonen might just be that, and not some super secret underground shilling marketing. Manga and anime being more popular would mean more casual tastes would be on Yea Forums, and I doubt Japan cares too much about the western market. Manga plus was a nice addition but something that needed to happen in order to modernize

I think it's just the number of series that have been axed year on year in black. It shows that while they're now serializing more series per year than in 2013 that over half of them have gotten axed anyway in 2018 and the ones that don't have been given anime adaptations within a year or two. Basically a mixed bag.

ty

I started reading The Last Saiyuki now cause of this thread, I'm liking it so far.

>cause of this thread
Only like 3 people shilled it

they are wrapping things up in the latest episodes
too bad, i had some fun reading it, but its gimmick is getting too old

Attached: NOPE.png (948x970, 838K)

If there was anything remotely believable or genuine about most of what gets posted here I'd be inclined to go with this but it's just not and again coincides far too much with the recent noticeable marketing pushes by . Maybe I'd buy that it's just people being so fucking awkward and indecisive about what they claim to like or not that they're buying right into it and don't even know they're kind of acting as second hand advertisers because it's just such a goddamn big marketing push all around. Changing sentiment though? In a vacuum and for rational reasons of coming to realize that hating something for stupid petty personal reasons regarding their hangups about "normies"? I don't think so, not for Yea Forums. This place hasn't earned that level of credibility or benefit of the doubt as to it's collective motivations.

Sad to see it go, but I guess that's how it is.

Don't tell Yea Forums about this then or people will lose their goddamn shit about being infiltrated by reddit and the like again and you'll have a month of threads with people haranguing and melting down about board culture and normalfags.

My point is that sure, in hindsight it being produced by Aniplex and animated by Ufotable does make perfect sense, but it's not something I would have predicted.

I get the impression it is really popular with the younger kids cause thanks too the protag looking like a kid and all the hyperactive energy.

Okay? What I said still stands. I didn't bother searching through the posts to reply to each one.

If you are referring to all the obvious falseflagging and console wars between different Jump "fandoms" then I do think it really is just kids shitposting and being retarded for the sake of attention, and not some elaborate shilling.

Maybe you should go back there.

> One piece
> Haikyuu
> Boku no hero Academia
BIG THREE
> Black clover
> Kimetsu no Yaiba
> The promised neverland
> Bokuben
> Dr Stone
> Act Age
> Jujutsu no Kaisen
> Samurai 8
True TOC
the rest, axe soon

It's the chronological order, retard.

yeah I don't get why Shueisha would shill HxH when it's on hiatus for more than half a year, for example.

>bokuben and dr. Flop above AA, JJK, and S8
yup, he's retarded

>BnHA have bigger proportion than BC
I thought these two suppose to be rival?

Lives rent free in your head, it must be

Attached: 1519794353994.jpg (170x170, 3K)

is BC worth reading?
I find the artstyle/char design weird

It's an okay-to-good shounen but its beginning is the most generic shit I've ever read.

>Act-Age in it
Fucking live, goddamit!

Fuck, i really like the girls

Attached: 11.jpg (959x1400, 268K)

It is worth reading, don't take it too seriously tho.

i think at this point, AA is in holy ground already
no need to worry about it unless they shit the bed like Souma's mangaka
is that fucking Kubo?

Attached: kubo-tite-image.jpg (300x300, 18K)

I am reading it right now (finished chapter 1-2)
its pretty dull so far

for fun yes, for plot hell no

only for c ucks, but clover is inferior in popularity

>unless they shit the bed like Souma's mangaka
dont even remind me that
Souma was fun as hell till Erina's Dad appearance
Now El Hermano is burying that manga

AA bit is one of the most well made parts in my opinion. I don't know who did this PV, but he probably really likes the series.

It'll probably move magazines and have a darkness tier sequel.

BC is worth it because it's mostly light-hearted fun and all the characters are unique (there will be introduced a lot of characters later on) The magic-system also allows for unique encounters.

It's a new shounen manga watched/read by a literal kids. You'll get more of a discussion in some discord and what japanese zoomers using.

It can be toei