Be chad MC

>Be chad MC
>impregnate the sick side character and not the main girl
Hakuoro is a complete chad,what did Yea Forums thought back when it aired?

Attached: uta.jpg (1422x1427, 861K)

If I remember correctly, they didn't know because the game wasn't fully translated at the time and the anime didn't show or hint at that. Waiting for him to do with the rest of the cast after the events of Mask of Truth.Karura best OLDER SISTER.

I cannot see that stupid mask without thinking of Underwater Ray Romano.

Attached: Underwater Ray Romano.jpg (480x360, 55K)

It's sometimes strange when you sit down to think that Yea Forums was already popular back in 2006, and before Yea Forums there was SomethingAwful and before SA there was IRC.

I feel such a strange feeling of nostalgia wash over me when I think about the age of the internet but then I also remember that barely any time has passed (all of these things happened only two decades ago at most) it's so weird...

Can you not make shitty threads with Yea Forums terminology

Fuck,dude,i've just seen the anime,and i can't choose who is best girl from Hakuoro's group,they ALL are good,The angel sisters,the tsundere,the onee-san,eruruu and aruruu,but Hakuoro like the chad he is goes straight for his brother's sister and KNOCKS HER UP
They story is good,the pace is good,the character are good,truly a hidden gem

Attached: africancatlaffing.png (846x900, 884K)

The chad Hakuoro vs the virgin Haku

50 % chance this chad did it too.

Attached: 1558325278782.jpg (500x730, 132K)

>I convinced him to take on my burden so that I could fuck my waifus all day long, and he fell for it!
The absolute madman.

Attached: hakuoro.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

But not forever.

Attached: 1511945191405.jpg (3000x3000, 1.13M)

To be fair, Hakuoro would probably die as his waifus fought over the right to be first on his dick. Either that, or he'd die from excessive snu snu.

>aired
Read the VN

Finished watching the first anime, should I watch the second anime or pick up the sequel VN?

If you like getting reamed by monkeys.

Yes, in that order.

Don't watch the anime. It's fucking garbage and will ruin your experience.

The sequal game is alot better than the Anime.
Second game was mostly world and character building for sake of third game, which somehow in anime translated inot ALOT of boring filler.
First half of the Anime is okay but it starts getting bad pretty fast.

>You can literally hear Karura blowing through the gates on her mad rush for the D
>Hakuoro gets raped in throne room with everyone just averting their gazes because "It cant be helped"

didn't even watch the anime

We would have chimped out.

he fucked every girl in the VN.

Went a bit more like
>Haku, if you take on this burden you'll be forever held down by my sins, you'll be-
>Haku: So you're offering me a job where I can laze around all day, do nothing, and get worshipped. Sign me the fuck up. No take backs

Then he kicked Hakuro out of heaven and told him to go work for a living.

First thing that's going to happen when he gets back is that Benawi is going to give him a huge stack of papers and tell him to get to work. Since Kuon and Oboro ran off.

Are Mask of Deception and Mask of Truth worth 40 bucks each?

I've seen them go down to $30 each, but they're definitely worth it full price.

what's the other half