ITT: Anime that need a remake

Maybe just the first season, but it really feels like it can be much better if re done. I loved the manga and the second season was kino, but the first season feels hard to watch.
Also, someone needs to update the scans for the early chapters in the manga, those are terrible.

Attached: A3345-39.jpg (480x480, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/026oD-L3Nrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I liked the first season for what it was aside from the filler, it could use an uplift to get rid of those weird 70s proportions but there's always the movie for that.

Attached: trash.jpg (640x960, 309K)

Do it right this time, KyoAni

Attached: 1541040494628.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

It's great for what it is, but I've love to have a Gurren Lagann with a better episode 4 and with some of the ideas they dropped along the way (like exploring Simon and Kamina's village more).

Attached: Gurren-Lagann-7.jpg (1366x768, 247K)

Berserk

fist of the north star

It's great the way it is

Don't understand people who say this. The first season is even better than the second

Why do you think that?

Better music, subdued color fits the tone of the show better, fights are more abstract and impactful, adapts a more interesting part of the manga, lots of reasons

>Better music
The placing they used for the ost in it was even worse than the second season. Not to mention how terrible the audio is, making it even harder to appreciate the music. Only times they did it right was when Rikishi was involved in anyway.
>subdued color fits the tone of the show better
They get inconsistent and it makes things feel too wacky at times, but it was the 70s.
>fights are more abstract and impactful
Disagree, the movie did it much better.

None of the music struck me as memorable in either except for the op of 2 and the fights felt a lot better with the fixed proportions. 2 was just so much smoother overall.

Fucking this

First season has soul.

Attached: shamanking_intro.jpg (1024x768, 234K)

Gundam 0079

Imagine having this bad of taste

Couldn’t be me.

Attached: 2B17D85A-2722-49D1-98FC-595A165C384B.png (696x1920, 1.37M)

this current trend of remaking things needs to die, fuck you if you support it

Yea man berserk and one piece are fine as is

the first season was fucking kino including the filler
best ost of all time

Eva needs a total remake by White fox or Trigger.

based.

Simon's comeback in episode 11 could have been a lot stronger. Imagine if it had the scene from the Gurren-hen movie instead.

fucking Overlord
>inb4 whatthehellisthis.webm

fuck you the first Ashita no Joe is the best and I don't want a garbage remake from an inferior director with cgi and shitty bright effects.

disagreed but it still doesn't matter.
Fact is Joe is a much better character in the original while the AnJ 2 just repeats a lot of the same story- elements like starving and far more shitty antagonists like fucking Harimao

I can't believe you forgot about this youtu.be/026oD-L3Nrk

>Shitty antagonists like fucking Harimao

Nice cherrypicking, bro...

It could be stylized, like Mob. No need for CGI really. Oil painting style for key moments would look great. Maybe even charcoal.

Shit would be expensive to produce though.

Yu Yu Hakusho

Trigun need a faithful remake of the entire anime.

>this thread
>nothing but shounenshit
Cringe thread on a cringe board.

Gash Bell.

Attached: 1497082522696.png (375x218, 70K)

Add something else then, faggot.