Kimetsu 158

Huzzah cross country flights. Enjoy a 7 hour late TL. Is TS user around?

Attached: 0072.png (959x1400, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/6ngedq.rar
mediafire.com/file/cq6ocns647dd7oc/KnY ch 158.rar
mangadex.org/chapter/618749/1
mangadex.org/chapter/619407/1
twitter.com/iceemperor_mh/status/1130821709693693953?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

[side] Accept that gaze
[side] The evil demon smiles eve more.
158: Absurd

The goosebumps just won't stop.
If I don't put strength even into the tips of my finger,
My body will immediately start shaking.
[side] In front of an upper moon...

Compared to this guy,
All the demons I've defeated to this point were like babies.

I'm now able to stand because of this fierece.
It's as if it's burning my body.

Attached: 0073.png (959x1400, 1.34M)

Ty user.
Love ya

Not me.
Thanks for the TL.
Did your seat was by the window at least?

Thanks tl user
Color pages pls too

yes am here

The back of my throat is boiling up.
I feel so uncomfortable, I want to scream.

If I don't flail around, my body might get diced into pieces.

I actually feel dizzy for the first time in my life.
The anger is surging through me. So this is hatred.

Disgusting!
How dare you kill all my blood relatives!! [I think this can be phrased more emphatically]

Aisle

Attached: 0074.png (959x1400, 1.1M)

Breath of Flower, Fifth form
Peony of Futility [Better names please]

"Seven... eight... nine straight attacks!"
"How nice. They're so pretty. Now my turn!"

Attached: 0075.png (959x1400, 1.33M)

heck yeah

Blood Demon Technique
Falling snow in a wilted garden [I want to make it sound cool, but 垂り (shizuri) is apparently the specific act of snow falling from a tree branch]

Second form
Divine Plum [In this case, 御影 can mean the spirit of the dead, but 御影石 means granite. So another okay translation is "granite plum"]

Attached: 0076.png (959x1400, 1.48M)

Isn't ume a plum blossom as in the flower and not the fruit?

what's the word after fierce?

Oh I see. It's the eyes.
She has special eyes.
She endured the attack by barely warding off the attack just now.

My shoulders, gaze, toes, elbows, knees
She's predicting my next move by attentively looking at my faint inclinations.
She's not only smart, but she's also not your average swordsman.

So let's just gouge those eyes out.

Yes

Attached: 0077.png (959x1400, 1.14M)

Fierce anger.

Sixth form
Swirling Peach!!

Attached: 0078.png (959x1400, 1.39M)

Might be nice if we could have some sort of cohesion. Flower breath techniques are all named after flowers so I think have something like an [Adjective] [Flower] format for all the techniques might be nice. I'm also not a native English speaker so I don't know how good that would sound.

What if we just didn't have Kanao and Shinobu's fight was extended to this point? Also, if Shinobu had a similar scene to the coin-flipping one? Would the character arc have been more satisfying?

"That's quite a well trained body you have there!"
"It's like a spring"

Blood Demon Technique
Frozen Cloud

Attached: 0079.png (959x1400, 1.22M)

Too close!! I had to close my eyes or my eyeballs would've frozen.

"Hold it, hold it!"

Blood Demon Technique
Vine Lotus

Attached: 0080.png (959x1400, 1.48M)

What was unsatisfying? The only thing unsatisfying about Shinobu is there's always a chance she'll be revealed to have survived. She and Kanao are totally different characters and neither would be as interesting without the other.

"Time for the next one!"

Blizzard White Princess

Attached: 0081.png (959x1400, 1.45M)

"That's one wide ranged attack. I can't get close..."

Attached: 0082.png (959x1400, 1.36M)

Winter Icicles

Attached: 0083.png (959x1400, 1.44M)

"Ugh...!!"

"Hey, you're getting farther and farther"

"You gotta get close, or you can't get my head"

Whoosh

"He's go-"

Attached: 0084.png (959x1400, 1.22M)

"See that?"

Attached: 0085.png (959x1400, 1.29M)

I feel like Kanao doesn't really exist as a character. We have her show up in like chapter 8, then she fucks off until the healing arc where she's just a wall to climb, then there's the coin-flip thing. She doesn't show up for most of the arcs that follow, and when she does it's never in anything but a support capacity until this final one where she reveals a bunch of abilities that are never shown before because she's never had that much screentime.

"You weren't holding that tightly, so I took it"

"Okay then"
"I'll just stick it here"

"Better come here quickly!"

Attached: 0086.png (959x1400, 1.3M)

Blood Demon TEchnique
Scattered Lotuses

A lot of swords?
Or some ice demon technique?

Look closely
Look and decide.

Attached: 0087.png (959x1400, 1.33M)

And now she fights this Upper Moon on an equal level to the Pillar she's succeeding, without having shown us a baseline for her abilities/powers, so that when she does get a powerup it just feels like she did it all in one final boss-level fight for her character arc.

Look through it all
As precise as you can.

The minimum areas
Look for the where damage can be kept to a minimum.

Look hard...

Attached: 0088.png (959x1400, 1.22M)

>without having shown us a baseline for her abilities/powers
Succeeding at the selection exam without any scratches was more than enough

They have always shown us that she is one step stronger than Tanjirou. Sorry if you haven't paid attention.

"Orraaaghhhh!!!"
"Inosuke-sama has descended from the heaveeeennss!!"

Attached: 0089.png (959x1400, 1.27M)

>one step stronger than Tanjirou
>After the first arc involving a Lower Moon
And then fucks off to nowheresville of being ignored by the author.

>She fights this Upper Moon on an equal level to the Pillar she's succeeding
Lmao no, Kanao hasn't gotten a single clean hit on Douma while Shinobu had gotten multiple stabs in pretty quickly.

So your complaint is that she didn't get screentime? I think everyone agrees with that. But Genya had literally the same problem until last arc, he was even less of a character before he finally got his arc.

Shinobu's character arc was that she needed to die, and Kanao's character arc was that she needed Shinobu to die so she would be forced to step up. It was always implied she was really strong and Shinobu was really weak (relatively) but Kanao didn't act for herself and needed Shinobu's guidance. We also always knew Kanao had super sight and speed and breath and again, this is just like Genya where his first big fight was where all his powers got revealed.

Breath of the Beast, Fifth form
Maddening slash!! [I think I've seen this before, but I don't remember]

"Bullseye!!"
"The crow's guidance was right on the dot!!"
"Fight! Fight!!"
[side] Uhyaah
[side] Hyah hyah
[side] Hyaaahh!!
[endnote] Inosuke joins the fight!!

Attached: 0090.png (959x1400, 1.23M)

Basically this, it's Genya all over again but with Kanao.

PIG ASSAULT TIME!!!
Thanks for the TL user.

For reference and a laugh, the official English names of techniques:
Peonies of Futility
Barren Hanging Garden / Honorable Shadow Plum
Whirling Peach
Freezing Clouds
Lotus Vines
Cold White Princesses
Wintry Icicles
Scattering Lotuses
Crazy Cutting

I guess the one thing I would take from this is they keep present tense where they can.

I think for Inosuke, we use Fang instead of Form.

Fifth Fang has previously been tl'd as Mad Cleave.

Attached: x3 (1).png (959x1400, 1.04M)

Then fang it is

Which for the record, I think is a consequence of all the Lower Moons getting killed and the manga being so fast-paced. It was clear to fans from very early on that the set-up was the five exam kids were all part of one generation representing the five senses and they'd clearly grow together. But once all the Lower Moons were killed there was no longer a challenge for them (since they were too weak for Upper Moons and Pillars had been too strong for Lower Moons) and instead every pairing had to be with a Pillar. Genya and Kanao got sidestepped (even Zenitsu and Inosuke got pushed to the side!). It would have been great if Kanao had somehow been able to be part of the red light district arc but that arc was stretched out enough as is with all the characters. If this actually were the final arc it would be a huge disappointment this was where Kanao got her character growth but since there will be more story after this, it should be fine.

Color powers: files.catbox.moe/6ngedq.rar

The only thing I wish is that we'd gotten to see more of her relationship with Shinobu, we know they worked together but didn't really get to see them interact that much. It takes away some of the weight of this fight. (unless we get that background in a flashback...oh god)

just letting you know i am working on this, but there is a ton of redrawing so it will take a while

>since there will be more story after this, it should be fine.
Yeah, we shouldn't worry about Kanao characterization, there will more things to cover and she must be in, as one of the survivors. We don't know how this fight will end, it might be Douma retreating or it might be interrupted by killing Nakime or by the sunlight itself.

We literally got to see Shinobu help rescue her as a child after she was sold into slavery and she's been following her ever since. If what we've already seen isn't enough for you, another flashback wouldn't help.

I'm surprised nobody's dumping colors

It was a late start. The user that usually dumps them probably fell asleep.

Attached: 0466.png (959x1400, 2.35M)

Attached: 0467.png (959x1400, 2.23M)

Attached: 0468.png (959x1400, 1.59M)

Beautiful Douma

Attached: 0469.png (959x1400, 2.26M)

oh this looks nice

Attached: 0470.png (959x1400, 2.66M)

Attached: 0471.png (959x1400, 1.81M)

Attached: 0472.png (959x1400, 2.49M)

Attached: 0473.png (959x1400, 2.14M)

Attached: 0474.png (959x1400, 2.66M)

mmm I wonder how they’ll do his eyes in the anime
I feel like they could give them some sort of iridescent or holographic effect or something

Attached: 0475.png (959x1400, 2.55M)

Attached: 0476.png (959x1400, 2.21M)

Attached: 0477.png (959x1400, 2.29M)

How about any of the time period between when she was a child and now? Christ, you're a fucking dumbass. How did their relationship change after kanae died, what were their interactions like while they were working, what was their time off like, any of that would have been interesting and further developed their characters.

Attached: 0478.png (959x1400, 2.08M)

The best part about this is the post literally right above it that has Douma snatching her katana right out of her hands. But yeah, equal level to the UM.

there's no one that consistently dumps colors, I've done it a couple times but other times it's been someone else

Attached: 0479.png (959x1400, 2.09M)

I can't get over the fact that Inosuke was waiting for Douma to steal Kanao's sword and attack her. Fucking pig. Also I find hilarious that he will team up with a girl, he has always seen them as little bugs.

Attached: 0480.png (959x1400, 2.23M)

Attached: 0481.png (959x1400, 2.31M)

Attached: 0482.png (959x1400, 2.08M)

Attached: 0483.png (959x1400, 2.16M)

You're the one complaining you don't want another flashback. We already know what they were like because we know what their history together is and what they were like individually. Shinobu tried to be a better person and Kanao struggled to show genuine emotion. You could basically complain about every relationship in this manga in the same way you are singling out this one. There's just as much with these two as there is with basically any other characters.

And that's the color page dump.

Attached: 0484.png (959x1400, 2.09M)

Except we knew Kanao was Shinobu's successor, which meant they were close, but we saw them together for a handful of pages, tops. That means her reacting to Shinobu dying doesn't feel as strong as it could have been, had they been properly developed.

In your opinion. People reacted very strongly to Rengoku's death and those characters hadn't even known for him for more than a day in-universe. Shinobu's death didn't feel strong because people don't feel confident she's actually dead and the arc is all over the place. On re-read after everything is over it will obviously work better.

inb4 the pig gets immunity because of the mask

who else are we likely to lose this arc? this feels like the kind of confrontation where both sides come out significantly weakened
I can only see Douma and Kokushibou making it out from the demons since it's hard to picture either of them being taken out by anything the good guys can throw at them
for my money, Himejima is 100% a goner in all of this, probably one other pillar as well at minimum

Attached: v15c.jpg (764x1200, 476K)

Himejima for sure, mist maybe, wind maybe, snek maybe.

>In your opinion.
No shit, you stupid fucking retard

thanks

> everyone who disagree with me is a retard.

it would feel cheap to get rid of scarboi or snek, like we are getting rid of all the people that don't like Tanjirou for his inevitable promotion to pillar
besides, scarboi needs to quit being a prick and make up with Genya if not for his sake at least for Genya's
so this makes me scared that we'll end up losing one of the pillars people actually like... again

Attached: v6c.jpg (813x1280, 434K)

I think you're focusing on the Pillars too much. Rengoku dad and Tengen are involved too, I wouldn't be surprised to see Rengoku dad die.

I agree that I think losing Sanemi would just be overdoing it with the formula and be cheap. We can have some happy endings for people that would be easy to kill and sad ones for people everyone wanted to live. I do think he would at least retire though, I can't see him and Genya both being Pillars. I think Rock and Mist are the most likely to die this arc but Tomioka should have died and he didn't so I'm on the fence. At this point I'm open to anyone dying and nobody dying. Snake probably has to live, it would be too much to try and squeeze his development and death into this already crowded arc.

Snek and Love will survive and have daughter that will combine the two breaths and create its own variation called Breath of the Crocodile.

nezuko's demon cunny

I don’t want mist to die

He won’t, the pillars that are going to die are probably Rock and Wind.

YAAAAAYYYY

this was the worst chapter to redraw in the last couple of months. i really am not looking forward to colors

Attached: 158-1.png (959x1400, 1.19M)

Attached: 158-2.png (959x1400, 1.17M)

Attached: 158-3.png (959x1400, 947K)

Attached: 158-4.png (959x1400, 1.19M)

I mean he basically has to since his ancestor was equals with Kokushibou

Attached: 158-5.png (959x1400, 1.27M)

Attached: 158-6.png (959x1400, 994K)

He could get crippled and retire like Tengen

Attached: 158-7.png (959x1400, 1.22M)

Man, the author really likes showing off Kanao's legs.

Attached: 158-8.png (959x1400, 1.04M)

Attached: 158-9.png (959x1400, 1.27M)

Attached: 158-10.png (959x1400, 1.27M)

maybe i should change it to princesses since there are two of them

Attached: 158-11.png (959x1400, 1.19M)

Attached: 158-12.png (959x1400, 1.25M)

Attached: 158-13.png (959x1400, 1.07M)

btw the bottom right panel in this page has a bubble sfx

Attached: 158-14.png (959x1400, 1.14M)

Rock's backstory is about him not being able to save kids. Right now, he's paired with a literal kid. My guess is that he will sacrifice himself to let Mist live

Attached: 158-15.png (959x1400, 1.13M)

Attached: 158-16.png (959x1400, 1.14M)

added more text to cover up for my poor redrawing skills

Attached: 158-17.png (959x1400, 1.06M)

Someone edit a dick shadow on Kanao's face in that panel

Any questions before I start?

Attached: 158-18.png (959x1400, 1.09M)

pan 3 bub 2: It’s so strong it feels like it’s burning my body.

I think she just like legs in general, not just kanaos

pan 2 bub 1: If I don’t go on a rampage, my body might rip itself into shreds.

pan 2 bub 1: She endured my attack just now by barely warding off the blows.

Princesses is a good idea

pan 4 bub 1 (missing): Whoosh

Attached: 158-19.png (959x1400, 1.04M)

Attached: 158-2.png (959x1400, 1.17M)

Attached: 158-3.png (959x1400, 947K)

pan 2 bub 2: The crow’s directions were righg on the dot!!

Attached: 158-6.png (959x1400, 996K)

That’s supposed to say “right”, my bad

Attached: 158-10.png (959x1400, 1.26M)

pan 2 side 2: [Does Plum spirit sound bettet? I’m trying to capture the nuance of the words]

Attached: 158-13.png (959x1400, 1.07M)

Attached: 158-19.png (959x1400, 1.04M)

Attached: 158-5.png (959x1400, 1.27M)

pan 1 side 2: [trying to shorten this one since it sounds too wordy, unless you’re using it to avoid redraws]

i will try my best but yes

pan 1 side 2: Wilted garden snow [this is the best i can come up with]

Just changing it to Snowfall in a Wilted Garden cuts off a few syllables without changing anything much.

If it’s too hard for you, then you can skip it.

Hmmm this works too. I dunno if that sounds catchy though.

wilted garden snowfall? best of both worlds

I’ll let TS user decide. I think that’s really my last PR correction anyways.

Attached: fite me.jpg (1024x654, 191K)

I can already tell Inosuke is going to make Douma incredibly butthurt.

although i think the original was more elegant. though wordy.

Attached: 158-5-2.png (959x1400, 1.27M)

PAanon here, TLanon can I contact you over a discord/mangadex/etc or something? Don't know how these things are usually done. Now that I have more time I was thinking of going over all the episodes so far, and could use your expertise in putting together a final version of the subs.
Maybe just make a thread for it at some point?
Not exactly urgent, best would probably be to put the first cour into a release, or just the whole season at the end.

Well in that case, which one do you think sounds better? Then you can up the page you like.

What’s a PAanon? You mean the subber?

Yeah, I meant that to stand for Pig Assault

Snowfall in a Wilted Garden then

Ahhh right. Yeah i have a discord and a dex account. You can just get it from TS user, since I contact him via both platforms.

Just mail him on mangadex.

Sounds good to me

i'll go with that, sounds nice

So why are UMs a threat again seeing as 2 non-pillar randoms with 1ish year of training can hold their own against the 2nd strongest UM?

Kanao has been trained for years, probably ever since he was found by the Butterfly sisters.

>holding their own
Amazing, someone who is both unable to read yet claims to see the future.

>Non pillar randoms
>1 year training

Kanao has been raised as a successor since she was like 6 years old, and was already nearly at the level of a Pillar during the Final Selection, and Inosuke is a nearly pillar tier prodigy who entered the final selection after beating down demon hunters bare handed and taking their swords.
On top of that, the time between the final selection and the current chapter is closer to 3 years than 1.

mediafire.com/file/cq6ocns647dd7oc/KnY ch 158.rar

mangadex.org/chapter/618749/1

Attached: D20NeI_UgAA79Np.jpg (1534x2048, 285K)

>sword breaks on a shit-tier demon's spider thread
>pierces Akaza just fine

Attached: x11~01.png (959x1400, 1.06M)

>the time between the final selection and the current chapter is closer to 3 years than 1
Inosuke wasn't a Demon Corp member then. He trained for 1 year tops

Douma is styling on both of them though

>just fine
The blade is visibly cracked though?

old sword was folded 100 times
new one was folded at least 1000

>Inosuke got smashed by a Lower Moon's MINION during spider arc
>can now fight the 3rd strongest demon in the world with barely 1 year of training
uhh

>implying
You know Kanao and Inosuke aren't dying
Douma will job 100%
Only thing that would justify his loss is if Shinobu injected him with some super venom while getting absorbed

or maybe the figh get interrupt.

I don't think losing to two pillar tier characters after beating one (face it, they are) is jobbing

Attached: Kimetsu no Yaiba - c083 (v10) - p083 [mag] [anonymous].png (959x1400, 1.49M)

Probably only Himejima and Tamayo. This the last/second to last arc, and Urogidaki is going to be killed by the last boss when he escapes the trap and heads towards Nezuko's hiding place before he himself is killed by the combined power of friendship.

Why would Tanjirou be a pillar when they're going to kill all the demons at once? When Muzan is dead, there won't need to be any demon hunters because all the demons will die too.

Will Genya die too since he's part demon?

There have been so many timeskips I think they've been demon hunters for 2 years. But basically, plot armor. I'm guessing it'll be something like
>Oh I wasn't serious during this fight and it was my downfall
or
>Oh Shinobu's body was just full of poison and now I'm dying from the inside out
Also, I guess at least one of them will manifest a mark during this fight and get a powerup that just happens to be a good counter to his ice magic. Kanao is like Nanao from Bleach all over again; she gets some minor appearances, has her backstory dumped before the final battle, and then gets her battle/exposition dump just before the whole series ends.

He's not really part demon, he's just able to eat them up and get more powerful for a temporary boost.

It's addressed pretty early. Katanas aren't that strong, they can cut demons only if the slash is perfectly aligned with the blades edge.

Thanks

She did get literally a single hit in though. When their fight first began basically & she sliced his guts out. Other than that she’s literally been dodging his every move. He hasn’t gotten a clean hit in at all.

He’ll just shift his lungs to his dick or some shit

I can’t fucking wait

PIG ASSAULT
PIG ASSAULT

maybe I am, but I don't think anything below UM tier phasing those two anyway, "retired" or not
there just aren't enough demons of that level to just throw around when you have a whole bunch of pillars running around your M.C.Escher hideout
I sincerely doubt that this is the last arc and Muzan's gonna die here
not with Kokushibou running around at least

Attached: toomanytoofeweyes.png (821x870, 708K)

FUCKING FINALLY SOME PIG ASSSAULTING

This isn’t the last arc, Kimetsu is too popular to stop now, maybe Wani wil get a rest after this arc is over or there is going to be a timeskip.

I think tomiokas death will be saved for a later time

we'll have to wait and see how the Shinazugawa Brothers situation shakes out
our boy Genya is in dire dire need of some achievements/feats if he's going to put on par with the main crew & Kanao since he doesn't even have other characters vouching for him like Kanao
the most likely place for us to take losses right now is with whatever group(s) run into Kokushibou
Urokodaki dying in such a situation as Muzan's final "Fuck You" before he runs off to lick his wounds would be a nice touch actually
it would hurt like crazy and I can already see myself bawling over it, but it would be a good storytelling beat to give us that last final bit of motivation to end him and his ilk
but let's not kid ourselves about Muzan letting himself get roped into a final confrontation like that
we all know that sniveling bitch will hightail it the hell out of there moment there's no big prize for him to snatch anymore

Oops, meant to reply to for the first part

KANAO CUTE ASF!!! I WANT TO MARRY HER!!

He won't die retard, the only death flag he had was when Akaza was about to donut'd him

>Kibutsuji Muzan
>Muzan Kibutsuji

Attached: 1477485650965.jpg (263x378, 19K)

This arc could also be called "powercreep on MC-lvl", the tattoos everyone unlocks will now excuse the bullshit takedown of the UMs and somehow the other pillars are STILL nowhere to be seen despite the fact that literally only 2 upper moons exist from which we know that they can fight.
This series went down the drain massively once the mangaka decided to have UM5 and UM4 get defeated in a single 20 chapter long arc.

Gods work scanlationfags.

Thanks TLanon and TSanon

Don't... Worry... Kokushibou... is... More Than...Enough.

Predictions:

>Love and Snake help Kanao and Inosuke defeat Douma, Inosuke gets the mark, they still just barely win
>Rock and Mist fight Kokushibou. Rock gets the mark, and dies protecting Mist, who is himself crippled, losing a foot and maybe more.
>Tamayo dies but her medicine prevents Muzan from making more demons
>Wind and Genya kill Nakime, destroying the dimensional fortress and ending the arc
>Timeskip of at least a year where Tanjiro gets a lot stronger by training with pillars, one final arc with all the hunters against Muzan and Kokushibou

Attached: mu.png (800x720, 160K)

cute mu

Cute small Kanao.

Imagine the blowjobs

Don't eat them out though, trust me on that one

also Tanjiro is now fire pillar

It has all the hallmarks of a last arc. They're even killing off the Arrancar. Unless we get some kind of Sternritter plot twist about the Blue Spider Lily I can't see where it goes form here.

I didn't care about Histugaya in his last manga, and I don't care about him in his current manga.

Too many unresolved conflicts at this point, like Wind Pillar's beef with Genya, chances for the other Pillars to be given the limelight, ramification of Nezuko's progression, the big deal with UM1, Muzan's past, Nakime potentially showing up for the fray (the surveillance demon), the aforementioned Blue Spider Lily mystery, and more. That's a massive undertaking for a supposedly final arc.

There's bound to be at least one more arc dealing with Kokushibou and Muzan. I hope there's another arc dealing with Douma but it looks like he's gonna die now :(

would he be the fire pillar or the sun pillar?

>fire pillar
It's flame pillar you fucks

Attached: IMG_20190520_122138.png (433x385, 34K)

There's that, but Douma could also pull an escape after being cornered, the act of which would deal a massive blow to his ego. There's potential for making him run after brushing with death for the first time in his life.

god i hope so, he rules. but he's busting out so many blood demon techniques this chapter, it makes me think we'll see the end of him

Why? The core conflicts of the series have never even been addressed yet. This is literally just a set-up for the final saga by heavily damaging the hunter organization with deaths and injuries while also supplying them with power-ups so the remaining members can get stronger. Muzan and Kokushibou have been completely left to the side for this entire arc and there's no room for them to get their story in without heavily compressing it and instead they will now come to the forefront for future arcs. This will be the arc where the hunters learn Koku exists which is HUGE, since they will recognize he's a former demon hunter himself and that will cause the flashback arc. Muzan still has to get immortality and Nezuko has to also get it (or be turned back to a human though that seems anticlimactic, especially offscreen) for the blue spider lily arc. Even UM5 and Douma could potentially survive to be finished off later. Nakime probably has to die to end the arc though. I think the main question is, will there be a few years timeskip after this so that more new demons are created or will we just go right back into the action of hunting the demons we know about? I really don't want more demons to be created (unless another Pillar is turned) because the new ones feel so cheap like Kaigaku. Plus, it would just artifically extend the story.

>Too many unresolved conflicts at this point
You mean like how the Water Pillar was vacant this whole time, or how the whole point was for Nezuko to stop being a demon?

We already know that any loose ends can be wrapped up in a single chapter.

Flame pillar used Breath of Flames. The distinction between Fire and Flame is very important in these cases, or so I'm told anyway.

Yes, but even stuffing that many resolutions into a single arc, no matter how quickly they are done, is simply too much. Any half-competent writer will realize this.

Exactly. The only way that ending happens is if it's cancelled or the author abruptly wants to end it for their own disinterest. The former obviously isn't going to happen and while the latter does happen quite famously in Jump, it's not in arcs that are obviously the last arc. It just happens abruptly and all the readers feel cheated. This has no indication it is the last arc, if it is the last arc, it will be because a terrible rushed resolution is tacked onto the end.

It's more likely that he will die in this arc. If he lives though, he can give himself an even stronger comparison point to Akaza (who gets paired up in scenes frequently enough for it to not to be coincidence).

If in the Red district fight, Tanjirou woke up after 2 months, now imagine how long will take for him to wake up again after Akaza fight. Also he hasn't read the letter that Aniki lil brother sent to him. This fight will leave many casualties in both sides.

I'd say the series has one more good arc in it
Too many people with too much plot weight are too damaged right now to be of use, and UM 1&2 won't go down without getting everything that the DSC has left thrown at them, even then it's iffy with Kokushibou

I always thought Muzan drew inspiration from from Inuyasha's Naraku, being a progenitor of demons and such. I won't be surprised if he decides to stop bothering with UMs and begin producing copies of himself.

What's the point of Kanao having good eyesight now that Tanjirou has the see-through world? The see-through world is cool but it makes Kanao seem almost pointless.

Either it comes with the caveat of taking a severe toll on the user, making Kanao's signt more suitable for general-use, or she becomes the second of Tanjirou's generation capable of achieving it.

All the new gens use their super sense to predict attacks before that was a thing though
It's not like she uses her super sight in a particularly special/unique way
and the see-through world is not about "seeing" persay
It's more about pushing all of your senses to their utmost limit and then further beyond and using that information to develop a cohesive mental image of the world around you

Attached: D4P8EyoU8AI21BZ.jpg (1380x700, 180K)

>the see-through world has a mangekyou sharingan type drawback where you slowly lose your sight
I'm down with it. It was mentioned using the see-through world takes your body to the absolute limit so we might see some drawbacks later on.

Is there a difference between the dance of the fire god and the dance of the sun god or is it a translation thing?

Was he using the see-through-world during his fight with Daki when he went berserk? His eyes (were also bleeding) and hair were doing the thing & he saw through every single attack she was throwing at him. It was stated to be just him pushing his limits via sheer force of rage but still. It’s all very similar.

It’s a translation thing. Fire and sun appear to be synonymous, while flame is distinctly different. DotSG/DotFG/BotS are the same thing.

It's basically the sharingan, she can predict and see through anything by just focusing her sight

They are homophones when you just use the katakana instead of the actual kanji, ヒノカミ can be both 火の神 and 日の神.

Ahhhh, okay gotcha.

We need the virgin vs chad meme.

No, he has tattoo and flashback power ups now, so he will stand up and keep going just because of
O MY WILLPOWER.

Attached: IMG_20190520_155108.png (800x500, 341K)

This. It won’t take him long to wake up. Probably after Douma gets taken out.

He couldn't even grab his sword properly. Now he will wake up like nothing? Think again.

someone draw this

>Any half-competent writer will realize this.
And yet it keeps happening.
>Busou Renkin
>Mahou Sensei Negima
>Baketeriya
>Helck
>Youkai Shoujo

Because he’s the main character.

Imagine if we got a timeskip where he was in a coma for 20 years and it was WW2.

>Rengoku owl
Perfect. His design and personality always reminded me of Bokuto

Attached: 34234523.png (500x281, 133K)

It's been established that mastering breaths increases your recovery speed. Tanjiro will be alright after a week tops and this isn't an asspull or a MC specialness, it's part of the setting.

Attached: 015___1558062815.png (959x1400, 918K)

Remember red light district when he managed to get up from complete exhaustion like 2 times? He'll be fine

At least I can see him waking up the next day.

PIG ASSAULT
I
G

A
S
S
A
U
L
T

It's been just as much established that Tanjirou is a mad lad who doesn't give a fuck about his own well being and keeps on combining sun breath with all his other skills for quite a devastating effect on his own body.

That's always funny.

oh my god it's an angel

artist please

Aside from one shotgun and the train, has there been any indication this is Taisho-era Japan? They're still using crows and not the telegraph, there's been no cars, everyone still swings swords instead of learning to use guns, and aside from wearing uniforms with buttons most of the demon hunters still look like people out of Inuyasha or Bleach.

It was outright stated at the start of the series. Given that the demon goes on to say that he'd been captured 47 years ago during the Keio era, we can even say the story starts somewhere between 1912-1915.

Attached: x3.png (959x1400, 970K)

Bretty good.

No, I mean having actual signs that it's Taisho-era. Because it really feels lacking in that aside from what I already listed. The uniforms could even make it Meiji like Rurouni Kenshin.

Asakusa arc?

@ruyow

>thinking that any of that is a misrepresentation of how the lives of non-city dwelling folk in Taisho-Japan

pigfags sure are annoying

Cute, pigged and canon

Attached: piggy.jpg (1080x1623, 709K)

Get fucked boyo

bump

He has to force himself awake every instant this happens, and the portrayal of how he does it make it clear the decision to push forward tears his body apart. Right now he has managed to wake up from the Blacksmith arc after about a week (Pillars recovered in 2-3 days), but he still had broken bones that required several more days of rest. He and the rest of the survivors will need plenty of time after this.

Naaaaaahh

If anything his spiral penis is going into Aoi.

Why not both butters?

Because one of them is definitely for Tanjirou now that Shinobu is KIA and Midori is getting the twin snake dicks.

We see the Blue Spider Lily during the River Sanzu scene in Zenitsu's chapter, when he's almost dead. They're all around him.

Those are normal spider lilies, which are red

Zenitsu would have noticed their coloration if that was the case. Spider Lilies in general are meant to symbolize saying your last farewells to a loved one, hence why they appeared during that particular scene.
Speaking of the Blue Spider Lily, it may be possible that it's really a codename for the actual medicine Muzan was seeking before he switched targets. Maybe it does result in a blue-colored one, but it would explain why the guy spent a millenia on an unsuccessful snipe hunt.

>watch the animu
>very fun, get hooked
>catch up to the mango
>people say its the last arc

Pls no.

Also unless the series is getting axed it would be a very rushed ending and I don't know why any author would do it willingly.

It's not the last arc, just a bunch of mouth-breathers who keep regurgitating wrong information when a tagline got translated poorly.

people seem to forget that this is shonen jump serie.

Remember how abruptly some mid-tier Jump series ended. It's ending.

colors for anyone who wants to read them mangadex.org/chapter/619407/1

It's still got quite a ways to go.

Why don't images work for older chapters?

Do we have confirmed blade colors for every named character in the series?

The scrub 5 are
Black
Yellow
Indigo-Grey
Pink
Gun

There's an image floating around for the pillars.

I've noticed that Mitsuri and Kanao sword have the same color, do their breaths derived from the breath of water or flame?

flame - red
water - blue
sound - gold
mist - white
rock - grey
wind - green
love - dark pink
insect - purple
snake - greenish blue(I think. not totally sure)

that's weird. I'll try reuploading to see if that fixes it.

Love Breaths seem to look like Snake's fighting style, so it might be a breath derived from water as well. We don't have confirmation though.

I hope the upcoming databook give us some info about all this.

Same, info on Breaths, Marks, and Nichirin Blade color and how they all interact with each other would be great to know. We can only really speculate for now.

apparently US mangadex servers are down

Thank you

reposting from dead thread cuz this eludes me

>people keep screeching about how "generic shonen" this series is and i shouldn't waste my time with it
>i decide to read the manga so i would be able to properly judge the writing itself instead of focusing on the pretty animation
>get fairly far and finish the arc with the demon train
>it's pretty damn good

What the fuck is the agenda against this series?

To add to it, it definitely isn't some MASTERPIECE but I don't really understand what about it is really worth ruling out, it tackles some straightforward concepts but executes them so solidly I'm not really bothered at all.

I always assumed it was Black Clover that was getting shat on.
I've stuck with this series because it feels like something that's trying its hardest to be a shonen battle manga, so whenever it breezes past training arcs that would have sufficiently added at least 15 chapters each and segues into goofy potato aesthetic in the middle of dramatic moments, it feels earnest and almost refreshing. That, and the author is good at landing the emotional beats when the time comes for it.

I don't know. Yeah the story is not special but to me this is a great shounen battle manga.

Attached: 68745080_p0.jpg (713x899, 134K)

I'm gonna say the h word

He has the tattoo power up now, he will soon be awake, not completly healed but still be able to fight.

What are you talking about? This series wasnt really talked about at all for most of its run, just recently people got into it.
You are confusing it with BC my friend.

Episode 8

Attached: D7FDeP6UEAAgxYb.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

Attached: D7FDfQIU0AAOW4f.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

Attached: D7FDgZwVsAAzZQK.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

Attached: D7FDhiGUYAEXXIH.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

cool, we get to see Muzan ruthlessly murders 3 people and upvote dude with armpits girl.

Attached: kimetsu shinobu tanjirou mayonegg.png (959x1084, 1.01M)

>blushes with Shinobu
>nosebleeds with Love
>no reaction with aoi or Kanao
Is he into older women?

Yes

Attached: kimetsu shinobu tanjirou blush 2.png (959x1400, 1.06M)

But Inosuke can't even use breaths

that's genya

I think Kanao is at best stalling Douma a little even with Inosuke having an easy time breaking Douma's ice
Getting her katana stolen seems like it shows too much difference considering her eyes couldn't even perceive it
Douma probably has something like absolute zero too

Attached: 1532993367246.jpg (1200x1111, 228K)

7 more ep until new OP and ED

full ED when, I need that Kajiura chorus.

>no reaction with Kanao
Did you miss him staring at her for 2 pages

>Two beautiful young ladies.
>Non of pillar make a move .
Are they even straight .

Attached: 1555851522135.jpg (2894x2709, 3.4M)

yes same with tamayo

Attached: D6jO3xwUcAAS-s2.jpg (1600x1200, 344K)

He's been having that tattoo for a while now. It works wonders from restoring him, but it's no Senzu bean.
Speaking of tattoos, we need more tattoo bois here. The original marked warriors seem like an actual squad, and the Demon Hunters' currently marked warriors are too disjointed to match up with them just yet.

Hey Tomioka-kun, want to have lots of unprotected vaginal sex with me and ejaculate in my cervix over and over until I get knocked up? Im ovulating right. now.

Attached: frf.png (960x592, 1.22M)

>vaginal

I mean.
>vagina

UIIIIIIIIIIII

>Fire
>Flames
Dance of the Fire God (Hinokami Kagura) has the Kana that can be read as both, Fire and Sun.

As long as Senjurou's letter exists, Kokushibou and Muzan will still be kept around.

>Inb4 see-through world is only exclusive to BoTS users.

I don't think so, it seems like that was what Akaza was trying to achieve and UM1 probably has

Tamayao must have been a upper moon.

Taking Tanjuro's words into account, it seems like it's the last stage of having full control of the Hinokami Kagura, I think it's how the black sword will manage to change it's color, just like the eyes and hair.

I want to cum on Zenitsu’s eyebrows

Attached: IMG_20190519_122019.jpg (768x1024, 162K)

Attached: D7F28J1U0AEBMUx.jpg (1000x1200, 239K)

Kimetsu no Yaiba is having an all volume reprint, so 1-15, set for June 6 going directly to bookstores.

great

source?

Fine but vol. 16 and 17 shouldn’t be released already? There is enough chapters?

16 should be out june or july

twitter.com/iceemperor_mh/status/1130821709693693953?s=19