I just got through marathoning Mr Bones Wild Ride and it was a lot of fun. Season 4 when?

I just got through marathoning Mr Bones Wild Ride and it was a lot of fun. Season 4 when?

Attached: rattle rattle.png (1366x768, 1.58M)

>he unironically wants another season

Attached: 112331231221.jpg (541x570, 37K)

Did that shitty crossover actually attract people to Overlord? Also, never.

Read the LN

Who?

>reading animes

Attached: SASUUGAAAAAAAHHHHRRRRRGGGGHHHH.jpg (652x611, 51K)

I want it to be an endless march of gobbo army.
These little CGI fuckers can conquer anything by just parading through it.
Not even all Nazarick's guardians together could stop them those losers don't even exist in 3 dimensions, lel

Attached: fucking glorious.jpg (853x480, 81K)

I'd watch a new season only if they can make better 3dcg.

>I want it to be an endless march of gobbo army.
Aha.
>These little CGI fuckers can conquer anything by just parading through it.
I see. I see.
>Not even all Nazarick's guardians together could stop them
Yes. Yes. Tell me more about your brain damages.

Attached: 10823445743454.gif (620x610, 24K)

Rude.

The CGI Goblin band slowly walking around the corner was supposed to be hilarious right?

Can we agree that the side story was better than at least half the volumes?

You mean the workers going into the tomb? Hell yeah. I wanna see Ainz go demon king on more people. Up until now it feels like everyone he's gone up against has deserved it. I just wish he actually felt more evil.

It was supposed to be as epic as the arrival of Rohirrim during the battle for Minas Tirith.
In reality, it was even better

Here's what should have happened. Take the strengths of anime, the visuals, and make it an ecchi-horror-comedy, with plenty of boobs and all kinds of shenanigans.
Did we ever see Shalltear having fun? Aura? The meidos? Literally anyone? Just a tiny bit? That's the real problem of the overlord anime adaption, and why ultimately ple ple pleiades is the better show. Just some shorts bullshit. But still.

I recently just finished it as well for the first time, but what I can't figure out is #1 if he actually finds someone else from his original world what the heck is supposed to happen? They take over the world? No,ultimately what would end up happening is a battle for control of the world, so they would fight. So why the hell is he out there spreading his former guilds name? Is it because he doesn't want to be alone in a world that will never challenge him?

Attached: 1488347353117.png (898x790, 279K)

his guild was infamous. anyone who played the game would have known the name and would know that other players are here.

But how would this benefit him? Maybe Im thinking to hard about it

I'm in the middle of season 2, and Sebas is such a good lad.
It must be so hard being one of the only people with positive karma and want to be good, but your edgy fellow guild npcs wont let you.

He probably just wants someone else to talk to about how crazy it is being their game character and in a new world. Someone who can understand and isn't just a subservient npc who worships the ground he stands on.

would would humans send out radio signals into fucking space?

I liked the Entoma fight, I just wish animus would stop yelling out attack names.

Is it safe to say Overlord is the worst thing to happen to Yea Forums in recent memory?

That's something really relatable to the human race. The desire to not be alone in the universe.
However, I submit this question to you

Why should a undead king who repeatedly hints at losing his humanity, goal be exactly what makes humanity so special.

It's hypocritical writing

Attached: 1528689402762.jpg (1000x568, 103K)

If he finds a member of AOG he wants to pick them up and let them rejoin Nazarick. If he finds another player then he can loot them for their Yggdrasil items, which will strengthen his army far more than the crappy NW weapons. Also, in the LNs he's said he wants to find a player and kill them so he can test how resurrection works on players, because it's too scary to try himself.

it was garbage no one asked for with characters no one knows that pushed main story back for decades
its behind a paywall of buying shittiest low quality anime no one would want to buy
and its shows that mc could be a much better person if nazarick aka main story didnt exist

I haven't posted anything in an handful of years of Yea Forums but I must say that your autism triggered me to a point where I just couldn't ignore it.
I must say I've never seen someone lacking as much humor and ability to tell what is second degree and what is not, in fact I can't tell if you're just really autistic about your favorite anime, which tends to be a trend among overlord fan, a pure product of summer, or just really really young, or a combination of the above.
By any means congratulations, if you're being extremely retarded on purpose that I have to say that even in a lifetime of shitposting I would have never thought of making a post seeming like it was written by an autistic child as well as you did, if homewer, you are serious about this, then I am really, like really sorry for you and your existence, as you'll likely never be able to make any friend that won't secretly tell things about you behind your back like "he's fine but a bit limited" or understand anything in the real world.
I hope you read this and learn something new about you in the process, I've made this post as clear as possible and tried to explicitly avoid anything resorting to 2nd degree in order to avoid any kind of misunderstanding between us. Have a nice day!

>be anime only fag
>excited to see him eventually find another player
>novel fags tell me they are a million volumes and chapters ahead of the anime and he still hasnt met any players

Attached: okay.jpg (149x200, 6K)