Dungeon Meshi

Just finished it after 8 hours marathon and holy shit these people are so stupid and hilarious. It's a miracle they don't get party wiped and come this far.
Overall a really good manga and very fun to read, what do you think about it?

Attached: dungeon-meshi-021.jpg (2289x1500, 2.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sumikai.com/mangaanime/manga/egmont-manga-lizenziert-delicious-in-dungeon-von-ryouko-kui-246325/
youtube.com/watch?v=G1ClLvMSCz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It might be my favorite manga ever when all's said and done. I adore the cast, the character designs are fantastic and the art is really nice in general, and it's just a good story that does both comedy and drama well.

Attached: 1528101235218.png (825x407, 280K)

this was a great idea but just died after the first volume

>died after the first volume
What do you mean?

I don't really buy manga nowadays but DM is one of few exceptions. I have to support the author who produces this amazing work. It really is one of the best manga around today.

Attached: dungeon_meshi.webm (600x600, 653K)

You're entitled to your opinion but I respectfully disagree

Attached: 1550286933391.png (644x465, 157K)

>Just finished it
Really? Can you tell us how it ends? I don't think anyone but you has finished it so far, not even the author!

>might be my favorite manga ever when all's said and done
I don't think it'll make the top spot for me, but it is already in my top 9. (Pic related.)
And despite it not being finished yet, I do consider it one of the safer bets to keep its place in that list.

Attached: manga3x3.png (999x999, 981K)

it's very boring to me, and i think they do a bad job with the tonal shifts, i end up feeling meh about scenes that are supposed to be dramatic.
I'm also really annoyed with "mc" guy, being another reliable but stupid and constantly mocked/disrespected easy going dumbass type.
Also the plot is incredible weak and almost not present at all.
it's like a 3/10 if just the writing alone was the concern.

Character designs are really cute though, and the art can look nice at times, 6/10 overall.

It's easily one of the best manga that has come out in recent years.

Attached: 13.jpg (2260x1600, 1.88M)

Dear god please be a girl.

Attached: 1558029252563.jpg (4000x2746, 3.19M)

You can't tell male and female elves apart?

Attached: 1515269681592.png (900x563, 383K)

Of course Captain is a boy. I can imagine Murase Ayumu voicing him ala Devilman Crybaby's Ryo in anime.

Yeah, I think I'd only read up to the man-eating plant chapter when I went ahead and bought all the volumes that were out then.

This sucks man. I don't wanna be gay.

This omake need more page or a chapter.

Attached: n1.png (1252x1800, 561K)

Attached: words of wisdom.png (809x571, 277K)

The race swap chapters kind of covered that dynamic already in a more interesting way.

Attached: 1550251608075.png (680x530, 291K)

Does it even matter what gender an elf is? Regardless of the presence of a womb, at least three of their holes are getting impregnated.

>presence of a womb
Bingo. That's exactly why it matters.

So that's what he mean by talking Farlyn place.

Attached: 26.png (742x846, 213K)

Attached: two agents with alien.jpg (450x471, 30K)

Not even the cat is that flat.
Face it kiddo, your waifu is a man

>It's a miracle they don't get party wiped
Not relly, they're very capable adventurers. But the dungeon is doing some weird stuff they don't know how to deal with and have to improvise.

I know they're capable but... just look at this page.

Attached: 24.png (1269x2731, 1.66M)

Stop posting that, Blood Elves never looked like that.

Attached: 1491237101416.jpg (1120x800, 137K)

>Laius knows exactly how to minimize any accidents while they go abouy curing Marcille's petrification
>he also manages to convince Marcille to take her pants off for him
Laius is extremely competent.

Attached: stupid elf.jpg (540x443, 76K)

I've been reading manga for more than 20 years and Dungeon Meshi is easily my favorite ever, so I'm glad you picked it up, user.

Stupidity Is contagious.

Attached: 4.png (2183x1257, 1.55M)

you still havent calmed down you closet degenerate?

>male marcille is hotter than female

My only complaint is that Laius doesn't wear a helmet.

That was the first time I posted that.

Hah they are in the darkest timeline

Truly they are in the Darkest Dungeon.
>Gnawing hunger sets in, turning the body against itself, weakening the mind…

Attached: dungeon meshi darkest dungeon.png (1280x674, 457K)

Ahh, I want to become an adventurer too. Anyone wanna join my party?

Roleplay somewhere else.

Super serious aren't you? I didn't even thinking about rp or anything.

Marcille is so fucking cute and fluffy I can't stand it. I want to kiss her. No, pet her head! I want to braid her hair!

Attached: marcille_5.png (470x323, 127K)

Jesus milf Laius has no right to be that attractive

Indeed.

Attached: 1465834134273.jpg (261x331, 22K)

I understand the advantage of tucking in your head and limbs and covering your ears, but what's the purpose of taking off the pants?

It was a trick?!

Attached: marcille.png (407x374, 144K)

They were kind of thick and baggy, I think the idea was so she could tuck her legs in as tight as possible.

Nah, I think it's just Laius being Laius.

Why take off the pants though?

Read the thread.

Agree with both. It's the only series I plan to buy the full series of. Maybe will follow it up with Witch hat Atelier.

Sailor Moon, ?, Yotsuba, OPM, HxH, Houshin Engi(never heard of it), ?, DM, ?
New to the manga thing, would abreciate filling in the gaps

One of the few manga that I said to myself that i will buy it when it comes out in my language. For some reason it hasn't been translated in German yet.

Attached: 14413507981956.jpg (170x243, 49K)

>Sailor Moon
Nope, it's "Codename wa Sailor V". Came before the Sailor Moon manga and I prefer it to the latter. Feels a lot more like the anime when it comes to the character develepment and pacing.

>never heard of it
Make sure not to watch either anime adaptation if you ever want to acquaint yourself with it, but read the manga. The anime don't come close.

>filling in the gaps
(Well, I did include the titles ...)
Top-center: Cutie Honey
Bottom-left: Tsugumomo
Bootm-right: Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou

Ryoko kui's cute face

>Ryoko kui's cute face
How do you know that her face is cute? Have you seen it?

Laius was already secretly planning to use her as a pickle press and figured pants would get in the way.

Attached: 1546485715742.jpg (1280x1792, 329K)

>Laius was already secretly planning to use her... and figured pants would get in the way.

Never.

Attached: marcille.jpg (923x1000, 194K)

Dungeon Meshi threads outside of release days of new chapters were a mistake.

Agreed, but the shitposting is always glorious
If you look closely, very closely, you'll notice that male Marcille's ears are still fat, she's definitely a half-human

It's now double the shit because you brought that dumb theory in here, even with less logic this time.

Attached: img000009-02.jpg (1128x1600, 544K)

>implying Marcille herself or the general public would know that her father was a human

And here we go again. Kabru said that, who was raised by elves, and is also very good at reading people in general. If anyone would be able to tell an elf and a half-elf apart, it should be him.

Attached: 51-01-02.png (1252x1800, 1.2M)

>shitposting
>glorious

Go fucking kill yourself, fucking redditard

She also has fat ears in every single picture. She's just got fat fucking ears made for pinching and stroking and groping.

user, has there even been a mention of a halfbreed being at least common enough to be seen in public? For all we know Kabru probably has never even seen a halfbreed
Besides, compare the other elves in your picture. MARCILLE HAS
FAT.
SLUTTY.
EARS.
GET OVER IT

>the ears argument
And I'm done. Have a Fionil with even fatter ears. Coincidentally the second elf we ever saw in this manga.

Attached: sex hair elf 1.jpg (392x568, 71K)

>user, has there even been a mention of a halfbreed
No, maybe they barely exist to the point that we having this argument is absolutely tiresome and dumb in the first place. Marcille is an elf for the sake of the story and the discussion. You can speculate all you want, but she is an elf.

An elf with some human DNA, yeah

Attached: Clipboard01-2.jpg (945x1075, 402K)

Marcille having fat ears could just be a trait young eastern elves have. We only have Marcille, her mom, and that one beginner elf adventurer representing eastern elves, but Marcille and the beginner elf both have rounded ears, while Marcille's mom has pointy ears. If fat, rounded-tip ears are features of young elves, it makes sense that Marcille would have fat, rounded-tip ears since she's barely an adult in elven terms. Whether this is only applicable to eastern elves or all elves is yet to be determined.

>while Marcille's mom has pointy ears
Except the first time we saw her, in chapter three. It's almost like it's an art style thing.

Attached: 02.png (412x647, 238K)

I liked when it was actually about making survival food in a dangerous dungeon. Now its some weird politics and super serious adventures and its not even nearly as fun.

fucking kek

There's better images of her mom where her ears are noticeably pointier than Marcille's, such as in pic related.

Attached: Elves.png (964x341, 418K)

The author has to give a lot of light moments because without them the story is a very dark one.

I think Marcille is just supposed to be ugly. Notice how unremarkable she is as a human.

Meanwhile, Senshi is very handsome, and is attractive/cute regardless of race.

Which was also created later, almost like the fatter ears are an early art style thing and Kui decided to give other elves more pointier ears later on, but it stuck with Marcille and Fionil.
Anyway that is still the dumbest discussion forever. Marcille is an elf. The manga itself, at its current state, agrees with me. I'm not saying that this twist could never happen. But so far everything points at her being a normal elf, her entire backstory doesn't require her to be a half-elf at all and even works better if she is a normal elf. I shouldn't even need to argue this, the arguments for her being a half-elf are paper thin and often misinterpreted.

>I think Marcille is just supposed to be ugly
We are enemies now!

Attached: tumblr_pqwmitu0Rh1rq0x9xo1_1280.jpg (1094x1646, 393K)

Attached: Best Elves.png (750x694, 634K)

A wise man once said "it's not gay if it's an elf"

Attached: Sentashi.jpg (189x272, 18K)

Halfling Senshi is the true face of Senshi's heart and must be protected at all costs

It's honestly the best fantasy work I've seen in a while, shit oozes creativity and I love it.

Marcille, Marcille, Marcille, people always talk about Marcille.

Attached: 1558041691416.png (259x417, 63K)

Thinking about Farlyn makes people sad

Egmont has licenced it...

sumikai.com/mangaanime/manga/egmont-manga-lizenziert-delicious-in-dungeon-von-ryouko-kui-246325/

You just made my day.

Attached: 14413507981918.jpg (264x215, 17K)

Last time I read something from them (more than 10 years ago) their translations were horrible.

To be completely honest, Egmont is by far the last publisher I would want to buy a new series from, for several reasons. But that would lead to far here.

I love this manga so much, I'm avoiding discussion and religiously support my country's localization of it.

So creative, excellent main cast, hilarious and heartfelt. Love it as much as Atelier of Witch Hat.

Attached: constanzar63.jpg (332x418, 50K)

>I'm avoiding discussion and religiously support my country's localization of it.
That really doesn't do much for anyone but the publisher. If you want to support the author or the manga itself, you'll have to buy and import the raws.

It's a pretty nice edition so it does much for me at least.

This manga is kinda dark if you actually think about it.

Well, that's fair. I'm pretty sure the raws are nice as well though.

The bottom line was I really liked it and I want to hold it on paper, but now that you said it, I'll consider it. Are there any illustration books or stuff like that?

Would it be wise to eat the thing?

Attached: 1552583819166.jpg (519x323, 50K)

I hope it will eventually get an anime adaptation. I want to see it in motion with sound.

>Are there any illustration books or stuff like that?
Not so far, I think. But it's probably only a matter of time.

It's great but the Monthly releases are starting to get to me a bit.

It has some dark elements, yeah.

You and I both know that it won't be the 2D Ghibli quality magic that we wanted but rather a CGI laden QUALITY loaded work.

Watch out for an anime announcement soon. That's when you know the manga is ending.

Not him but god no. I don't want that.

I'm glad those don't take the original magna away. I don't think I would have ever given, say, Golden Kamuy a chance if it was just "that show with the CGI bears".

Maybe it was his plan all along.

Attached: 7.png (1278x1617, 1.51M)

Sshh, it's too early to reveal that.

I wish this manga has a game similar to Darkest Dungeon(but with no permanent death of cause)

Attached: Darkest-Dungeon-kak-razbivat-lager.jpg (770x391, 142K)

Do Dungeone Crawlers usually not include a hunger aspect to them? I don’t play much games, but the only Dungeon Crawler I know that has the hunger aspect is Fear and Hunger

Foods are mostly healing items in most games.

Attached: Marcille.png (442x421, 112K)

>Foods are mostly healing items in most games.
And in real life.

Poor Marcille, the dungeon really broke her.

That sucks ass

Attached: 1539460298976.png (451x875, 663K)

Attached: 7.jpg (613x540, 100K)

That's not real Marcille though

That was something Marcille would still do.

Attached: elf_problems.png (610x647, 95K)

>Laius defending her
God I love them both

Attached: THUMBSUPDORF.jpg (173x309, 13K)

Marcille is my wife!

I was first.

Attached: 14413507981958.jpg (405x492, 149K)

OPM faggots should gas themselves.

Fuck off, troll.

>troll
Redditors should gas themselves too.

How well is this manga doing?

Fuck off salesfag.

If the manga isn’t doing well enough I’d pay hundreds of thousands of yen just to spend a day at a park with Ryoky Kui

How about you stop shitposting on completely offtopic things, shithead?

Very cute

Attached: Half dragon imotou a cute.png (1050x395, 82K)

What are you talking about?

Attached: 99 insight.png (235x356, 141K)

Dude, I like Tsugumomo as much as the next man, and it's a very satisfying ecchi manga, but you can't be serious putting it in the top 9.

Attached: 1539418044696.gif (559x275, 125K)

I'm scared she would die for real at the end

Why not both?

Attached: farlynxmarcille.png (1082x1162, 1002K)

Wait wait wait, is it female Cabro that is trying to seduce Laius?
And what are Marcille and female Sureau saying about Laius?

Why not? One of best artstyles out there, as far as I'm concerned. And great comedic narrative. People put shit like Kaiji on their 3x3 all the time, and that has far less of a sensible narrative.

No, Farlyn is pure!

Farlyn was the lewd one in the bathing scene.

Attached: 1547234657591.png (420x420, 73K)

I can't force myself to like it, no idea why.
I guess the wacky premise isn't interesting enough.

Pure girls can do lewd things together as long as they are both pure, the sheer pureness cancels out any lewd energy so they both remain pure

I do believe that Marcille is an half-elf. It was kind of weird how Marcille's mom comforted her about her father's death.

Tsugumomo's girls look awesome (especially naked) and the manga is very enjoyable, but the story and characters are mostly generic.
And there are a lot of better manga than Kaiji (even if I'm risking getting knifed by saying that on Yea Forums).

It's difficult to get a manga that has the best of everything. There's almost always at least one thing that could be better.

Attached: 1524910352301.png (589x490, 119K)

>It was kind of weird how Marcille's mom comforted her about her father's death
>comforted her
She didn't. Read again. Consider what her mum is telling her, consider where and with what people Marcille grew up. I believe in your intelligence to figure out what her mother wanted to tell her and that it makes 100% for her to be an elf. I believe in you! Please stop

Attached: 1458032206092.jpg (204x275, 22K)

She referred to it as "running a different pace." There is no concrete proof in one way or another. For all I know, her "papa" might not be her biological father but a step dad.

>but the story and characters are mostly generic.
I'd say it's not any more generic than most manga. Probably far less. It does take risks and goes its own ways. You don't usually have the hero's mother becoming the antagonist. You don't usually get the female MC written out of the story for a large portion. You also don't really ever see the kind of relationship between the male MC and such a huge sidecast.
Anyway, it's not among my favourites because it's innovative or unconventional or even objectively good. It's simply there because I find it highly entertaining and intriguing. It's a purely subjective thing.

I love this sibling.

Attached: 27.png (965x481, 259K)

>She referred to it as "running a different pace."
It's almost like she is an elf living among non-elves. She was likely born on the island, inhabited mostly by humans, halflings and gnomes. That sentence has nothing to do with her father, it is solely for her and describes her huge lifespan as an elf compared to other races. For the sake of not repeating the same mistakes, please read the threads when this chapter was dropped and approximately the other 100 subsequent threads where we discussed this very same matter to death.

Attached: 1452358555645.jpg (338x556, 64K)

B-but what if she's a half-human?

Attached: 1539410284797.png (388x443, 98K)

It was joke

Attached: 1471023916190.png (302x302, 86K)

>That sentence has nothing to do with her father, it is solely for her and describes her huge lifespan as an elf compared to other races.
>It (the embodiment of death) swallowed up papa and Pipi! (her pet bird)
>The embodiment of death ages Laius when he touches it.

Sorry I'm bad a jokes

>>It (the embodiment of death) swallowed up papa and Pipi! (her pet bird)
I like how you deliberately omitted Farlyn, because that would break your theory completely in half, since she died not of old age. We discussed this to death ha!, user. The monster is symbolized as killing via old age in her dream, but it also ate Farlyn, meaning it symbolized the fear of death in general and not just old age.
So, what should I assume? That you lied and left this important detail out for whatever reason or that you just made a mistake?

>I like how you deliberately omitted Farlyn
She hasn't even accepted that Farlyn is dead.
>The monster is symbolized as killing via old age in her dream, but it also ate Farlyn, meaning it symbolized the fear of death in general and not just old age.
And its modus operandi seems to aging rather than poisoning unlike Laius originally thought. I'm not sure how any of this disproves what I said.

He has OPM and HunterxHunter in it, what do you expect.

>She hasn't even accepted that Farlyn is dead
It's right here, user. Right here. She mentions her father, Pipi and Farlyn. But you omitted that. Why? It's important for her as well. Kui puts it right in front of the reader.
>I'm not sure how any of this disproves what I said
Because as I said it "ate" Farlyn too. Don't ignore that, don't act like it doesn't matter because you have a prefabricated theory and it doesn't align with it. You should assume that the aging is much more of a stylistic choice. It allows to Kui to put pressure on Marcille by not directly killing Laius. Instead he's still able to interact with her while he's also in visible danger.

It ate Farlyn too. It's said right here. Marcille is an elf. Her mothers speech is about her own age related to non-elven peers. Several times has she been called an elf, there was the word "elf" written directly above her and she turned into a halfling instead of a half-halfing or whatever half-kender do exist in Greyhawk, mind, so that thought about this union existing is not alien, thought doubtful if Kui knows about it We talked about this too many times.

Attached: 42-20.jpg (1252x1800, 217K)

Do we even know how old Marcille is?

Old enough for me

Attached: 15.png (397x434, 99K)

No, she grew up alongside Farlyn and classical D&D has elves growing up at roughly the same rate as humans for many editions. Couldn't find anything of how Wizardry handles it, however.

Attached: img000001.png (1050x1500, 546K)

>Farlyn is pure
>let Marcille into her secret cave back at school

Attached: 1471024505283.png (130x182, 10K)

Attached: 80.png (824x500, 314K)

I really hate where the story went. It was comfy cooking before with a dungeon theme but now it seems like an adventure and drama manga with cooking undertones. I just want them to cook again, damn it.

Blame the lack of good ingredients in the current floor.

Chilchack is my husband! And Otta is my boyfriend!

Attached: eca43261e6106c66a273e707fe6848bb.png (610x984, 155K)

But they still cook regularly?

And soon he's going to eat his sister.

Attached: 15.png (551x312, 87K)

Hot

Hot? He's going to kill his own sister, cut her to pieces, cook her and then eating her with his friends.

Attached: H16.png (299x658, 111K)

>Farlyn was the lewd one in the bathing scene.

Attached: 3.png (637x437, 265K)

>Half ling Senshi and Cat
Absolutly adorable
also fuck, her name was something like izimushi but i am not sure

>izimushi
That's Izutsumi.

Attached: fearful.png (1379x456, 575K)

Attached: 1524722156480.png (1054x479, 142K)

>izimushi
Well ... at least you didn't call her "Asebi".

Attached: cuddle_the_cat.gif (326x471, 249K)

i dont remember the birthday of my mom and i am gonna remember the name of a stupid cat

Attached: listen u dipshit.jpg (250x193, 7K)

>i am gonna remember the name of a stupid cat
Yes, indeed. You will remember the name of that cat. And don't you dare ever forget it!

Attached: hmph.png (502x463, 57K)

Attached: dark elf4.png (2010x1694, 2.97M)

The only cat i remember is MY cat
he is a true warrior

>he is a true warrior
So what. Izutsumi is a ninja! You can't beat a ninja!

Attached: ninja.png (722x404, 190K)

The Wizardry game series upon which Delicious in Dungeon / Dungeon Meshi is based upon doesn't have half elves.

she's so far the only elf we've seen that's not a chestlet.

>Cat
Made for scratches behind the ears

who says so?
my cat its sneaky as fuck,and had has more figths than you had on your life probably
he lost his tail tough,a bit of his tounge and kinda has a bad eye,but he is still alive and unkillable
your pussy barely gets her hands dirty
also dont worry my cat gets shit to get healed

>doesn't have half elves.
What happens then when you cut one right through the center with a sharp sword?

>I dont remember the birthday of my mom
Are you me?

>your pussy barely gets her hands dirty
Because she doesn't have to. She's efficient!

Attached: chibi_cat_t2.png (139x255, 14K)

I dont know user, do writte books,enjoy doing bussines, has a black cat and is a virgin who is into history?
then yes
>efficient
as a waste of food

Attached: smili fagg.gif (230x250, 1.97M)

>is based upon doesn't have half elves
Finally we can end this forever.

Attached: 1510684253550.jpg (150x196, 11K)

>as a waste of food
She's a killer. But a cute one. That's enough to earn her share.

Attached: bird_in_bed_t.png (631x381, 79K)

Whenever the monsters used vorpal swords to instakill my elven bishops, they just had the status effect DEAD.

How many tats does that cat have?
i close my case

Can I not blame the author instead? It's his fucking manga. I just miss when it was every chapter a new thing, now it's been like 2 things over 10 chapters. One of them was just normal food, too. If I wanted a shitty fantasy story I'd read another manga, I'm here for the fantasy cooking.

>How many tats does that cat have?
No idea. But she has the perfect number of nipples!

Attached: lewdcat.png (529x965, 47K)

Attached: cat tats.jpg (529x965, 173K)

god, now we got a male and a female cat

Attached: stalin is worryed.jpg (409x377, 18K)

Ignore that imposter with the disgusting fake tits.
Izutsumi has a perfect female body.

Hey, my edit.

Attached: NoseElf3.jpg (540x499, 201K)

Ultima and and Ultima inspired games had food/hunger. Some rougelikes have them too. Rogue-lite Pokemon Dungeon series had a hunger mechanic that kicks you out of the dungeon if you get too hungry.

I seem to have forgotten what Elves are for, anyone have any ideas?

Attached: 1529087984419.png (1094x496, 416K)

It's certainly not dumb shitposting edits.

Are you sure?

Attached: 1507995767215.png (532x516, 120K)

Attached: 1524047599298.png (532x516, 196K)

Darling Make Harpy.
youtube.com/watch?v=G1ClLvMSCz8

make the tits bigger

Kino

Why, are you German?

i would

Who wouldn't

>his

no, what does being german have to do with it

Trash, isekai-fags get out.

My noprize is blunt ears is a neoteneous feature. As they get older they become sharper. Rookie mage also has her eard

How much mention of stupid shit like cheese and butter is there? I dropped goblin slayer because of that retard lizard and his constant cheese gag

this is so fucking embarrassing

stop fantasy shaming us bitch

>the magic mirror can only be used for one hour a day
I choose to believe this is a rule imposed by the wizard to stop them from being mesmerized.
If its function really was that limited, it wouldn't be able to cause anybody to waste away.

Attached: tumblr_inline_on5ev42thw1s6h2s8_400.gif (346x194, 1.88M)

This one's funny.

It's fantastic but the english printing seems to he very limited, my LCS can't even seem to order more and my pull list takes the single volume copies they can get.
Makes it very hard to share/recommend to others.

This manga looks fun. Gonna pick this one up, thanks for the suggestion, senpai.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 3.33M)

unironically cringe

>the magic mirror can only be used for one hour a day
Marcelle is making that rule up on the spot.

Muchos gracias

Attached: B7kqphECcAAig7v.jpg (600x839, 95K)

>Chil with knives

Attached: 1544569820888.png (493x654, 146K)

Rogues can use knives and bows yeah.

Post your favorite panels you have saved.

Attached: senshi's heart stopped.png (249x479, 41K)

You know what this is my actual favorite.

Attached: true_friends.png (381x510, 128K)

Baggy pants might get caught on something while you're carrying them, which could result in a leg getting snapped off.

always love these edits. based user

Attached: filthy whore.png (527x512, 200K)

Chapter 69: Succubus

Attached: 1539416112177.jpg (793x1203, 126K)

I could spend an entire day counting how many and still not be certain.

Attached: 1550228566438.png (146x164, 17K)

Attached: 9.jpg.png (492x508, 156K)

Attached: SenshiDurr.png (146x198, 38K)

Attached: 8680103.png (243x254, 23K)

Attached: Kk16.png (433x260, 63K)

I'm not sure what exactly you're talking about but there's no particular food gags, just the general joke of Marcille really not wanting to eat monsters, but she eventually gets over it.

Attached: 1523794813739.png (443x610, 104K)

Attached: 1544837639823.png (891x626, 565K)

Handsome Senshi was the funniest part of that whole arc.

Laius actually killed the true chosen one. That living armor would have saved everyone.

Attached: Apex Predator.png (1252x1800, 433K)

This creature requires love and attention.

Attached: 1502633605228.png (376x648, 245K)

Laius truly is fit to be the next king.

girl sureau is CUTE

The sauce

I need it

source?

Itty Bitty Kitty Titties
Big Fat Cat Tats

Precious girl worth delving a dungeon, killing a dragon, resorting to dark magic, becoming the chosen new dungeon king, and killing the ancient dark elf for.
Worth doing a dozen times over.

Attached: laius.png (506x453, 114K)

>Handsome Senshi
That's redundant.

Attached: 1531583852803.png (161x157, 16K)

Sorry, hansome-ER Senshi.

I would a cat and a knife-ears and Chilchack is the best boy.

Attached: harJYm4.png (876x567, 261K)

Attached: yaranaika.png (529x250, 121K)

If it sheds pollen, it's male.
Don't belive in its tits.

Those are split elves, user.

I want to raise Farlyn as a daughter and see her grow up strong, smart, and independent.

Attached: 1552663501226.gif (345x505, 472K)

Those three panels broke my heart.

>Finish readimg Dungeon Meshi
>No more chapters
It's not fucking fair, I was getting into it, why is it whenever I enjoy something good it ends abruptly?
What the fuck am I going to read now? This isn't monthly right? It's like most of the enjoyable manga I read is either monthly, hiatus, or getting cancelled(Not counting the regular weeklys)

Attached: Magi - Magi 037_ Moon Watching - 11~2.png (282x223, 43K)