Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!

Who would you rather bust a fat, gooey load in? Hana or her mom?

Attached: e054ea5abd7287170e8c06b3b0343464.jpg (1004x800, 167K)

It's been a week where's the typesetting for the next chapter?

im a big fan of Oyakodon.

The mom because then I don't have to worry about Hana's senpai murdering me.

oyakodon or bust

Her mom easily
After they introduced her I give zero shits about Hana

Attached: 74739671_p0.jpg (2000x1632, 739K)

I prefer the younger ones they give a good fight

Attached: CE0CBF62-3E6D-4863-854C-C04AC5F4A20A.jpg (238x202, 15K)

Impregnate Hana and make her a mother then have mommy pregnant sex and impregnate her again along with our daughter.

Attached: ..png (650x750, 1.87M)

Hana, she’s got more years and she’ll probably turn into her mom sooner or later
This too though

>binary choice
I don't have a punchline.

Attached: chadkoto.jpg (225x350, 25K)

Yes

I'll take Sakurai.

soon

Attached: 1557202981760 - Copy.jpg (410x450, 67K)

Mommy! mommy mommy MOMMY

Attached: MOMMY!.jpg (480x522, 80K)

the fuck is this meme

Attached: Tsuki2.jpg (480x679, 49K)

Attached: tsuki.jpg (720x480, 60K)

Hana is cuter, younger, and less saggy

Attached: UzakiShout.jpg (150x249, 18K)

That is some incredibly stilted english.

Attached: D65wBt9V4AYs5ni.jpg (668x944, 135K)

I'm gonna break it down for all you anons in the thread, so make sure you keep up. This technique is fairly advanced, however those with high enough IQ can figure it out

When faced with the choice of having Hana or her Mother, the immediate response is (and should be) 'BOTH'
However what if you must choose? What if you are only able to have one as the OP has specified? Then there is only one correct choice

You see, I prefer the mother. However the smart man, he recognises that the true answer is Hana.
Though you must forego pumping your load into that voluptuous older woman, you have made the right decision. For not only do you get to bang a shortstack, but given enough time, you will eventually have what you couldn't choose before. Hana, given enough time, will BECOME Tsuki. And not only that, but if you fulfilled your duty of impregnating her multiple times, then you will also have your own daughter-harem of smaller Hana's

You get to have Hana, watch her breasts only get larger after carrying your children, and then grow old with the shortstack you love as you watch your offspring grow into beautiful 4'11 goddesses. That is what every man should strive for

Attached: Beautiful.jpg (550x469, 53K)

Attached: 1557104952585.jpg (1033x679, 41K)

OP is not talking about marrying them, just a one time fuck. Well, who would Yea Forums choose for a one time fuck?

The mom

Truly a connoisseur my stupid brain could have never baffled with such decision

Attached: really intense ishigami.jpg (1129x944, 430K)

I don't get mom's appeal.

Extremely based user

Attached: EB65241E-C643-458E-869B-0B3DAC433781.gif (312x360, 772K)

My fetish is cold starting an old uterus so it's the mom for me.

Attached: img000012.jpg (241x329, 38K)

Anyone who chooses the older woman is stupid. All they will ever see is an old hag. By choosing the younger one, you get to experience her youth as well as her milf body.

>as you watch your offspring grow into beautiful 4'11 goddesses. That is what every man should strive for
And then get NTR-ed as they bang random blokes. That is what every man should strive for.

FTFY

I like Hana better but she is for her Senpai only so I will help her mom release some of her pent up stress.

Remove this post

Attached: 1558338604275.jpg (324x289, 54K)

Attached: 1556167744953.gif (298x150, 3.86M)

This is some High IQ posting.

I'd bust a fat load in Senpais butthole while Hana watches. Then i'd smack his balls and spit in Hanas face.

>cuter
You got the other two points right but this is flat out wrong.

>hana doesn't get to grow up because she gets raeped n killed by Senpai after he snaps
Bet you didn't think of that huh. Milf is the right choice.

Do we have a genius here on Yea Forums?

Her mom. Hana just acts like an annoying cunt all the time.

I'm almost certain that line of reasoning was mentioned in Desert Punk.

JK Hana > *

You're implying he wouldn't immediately move onto Tsuki after he was done with Hana

Amazing

The mom. Just look at that delicious body mang.

I didn't know we had doctoral-level anons here. Exquisite post, my friend.

Mom

Attached: 1548692394529.jpg (960x960, 146K)

While this is the absolute truth you are disregarding the raging primal desires that Hana's mom is inducing.

There is nothing groundbreaking about that post, stop replying to it, you reddit-browsing fucks.

Tsuki. But if Oyakodon is an option, then it's the only option.

Milf...

the hobbit is viewing this argument from the wrong point of view: he's assuming the daughter is akin to another woman to make your woman, but that's not the case, she's actually your mean to have another son in your family, a son you can't make on your own with your wife but rather have to take from someone else to make part of your personal tribe, not unlike how you had to take a woman to start reproducing your genes and to take the woman's genes
a daughter is actually the man's heterosexual mean of having sex with another man so that your genes mix into the progeny
as such it is truly cuckholdry only if you are weak enough to let the man's family steal your daughter instead of stealing the man from his family through your daughter

Attached: 1497336164512.png (886x397, 539K)

BUT user!
When Hana becomes a mature older woman, I won't be the same young bull that gets to keep her sopping for hours on end
ALSO
When she does become the older woman I want her to be, she'd have been regularly rammed, which is no fun when presented the option of an untouched mature woman begging for your cock

A lot of Milf Hunters in this thread. Feels good to be around so many men of culture

When you are with the woman you love, every time is the first time

Attached: princ2.png (500x516, 186K)

user... Do you know how mothers are made?
Also, if you fuck her for hours every day like you should, you'll keep up the physique and stamina to keep her sopping for hours on end, pussy.

>flesh fang on the wrong side
DROPPED

At last I truly see.

We are all mere students of the great Kayoin...and must preserve his greatness for future generations .

Very enlightening

Yes
>*unzips pants*
"Wait you can't do that you have to cho-
Get out of the way you stand between a man and his lifes work

I was once a random bloke, but then I was known. How is this NTR exactly? You're adding members to your family.

You win. I can't argue with this.

>a daughter is actually the man's heterosexual mean of having sex with another man so that your genes mix into the progeny
This is one a whole new level of high IQ posting

D'aww

Her mom. Her being so easily scared is pretty cute and Hana would probably piss me off pretty quickly.

wasn't aware that we had a PHD in shortstacks in this thread

but their husbands just become your adoptive sons.

> I won't be the same young bull that gets to keep her sopping for hours on end
Assuming you keep yourself decently in shape, you can continue doing that for quite a while. And once it drops off you can just munch some pills.

Jesus...

Imagine if mother had sex with daughter

>Tsuki pinning Hana and desperately asking her what it's like to be with Senpai
>Feverishly grinding against her daughter whilst apologizing profusely

HOW HAVE I NEVER CONSIDERED THIS, GOOD FUCKING LORD

Attached: 1557182004430.jpg (672x434, 23K)

I would tease left and straight up rape right

t. Senpai

Absolute god among men.

no one has ever said this for years but

winrar

anime when?

source

>China has a habit of killing their daughters

is there a more based country?

>literally made their country a sausagefest full of beta suicides because the surviving girls can all pick rich chads
it's a real problem they're having

what being based get ya

The Lonely Generation is fucked up.

I remember the same thing was happening in India (dunno if it's still happening), which lead to the practice of Polyandry (1 girl married to multiple guys who don't even know who the kids are from).

being a cuck is pretty much inevitable isn't it?

Mother is so overhyped. What does she even have in comparison? Longer hair, smaller body and bigger tits? How's that a big deal?

I lov3 chiken egg ricebowls!

she has ara ara

>Smaller body
>Bigger tits

Attached: 1555754113782.png (181x256, 59K)

Polygamy and adultery was already a problem in chinas long before the 1-kid policy though. If only they changed their culture to good olde xtian 4channel monogamy, and take up volcel for the unmarried, it won't be a problem.

Those are huge deals for many a dick.

Those always closed eyes does wonders to my dick.

Attached: 1547211203116.jpg (1588x1500, 226K)

Not to mention the fact that she seems to desperately want someone to ravage her

Uzaki, don't even have to think about it.

Attached: 1549255276842.jpg (850x1202, 109K)

Has anyone got that pair of images where the moms nipples get erect? I require it

In this case, oyakodon and bust are the same.

With Hana, I'd be able to be the first man to impregnate her. So it's an easy choice, really.

Attached: 1549114846203.jpg (1320x2048, 550K)

Patrician taste

i love this image

Imagine sticking your dick into that

Why hasn't the scanlation been updated with the uncensored version of this chapter?

Attached: 0073.jpg (1035x1456, 188K)

Attached: 0074.jpg (1035x1456, 229K)

anime mothers are known to be really thirsty because their husband neglected them.

Because it's extra work.

>That tiny little frame
>Those massive tits
perfection

Never seen a better post on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1469130510369.png (724x583, 384K)

Monogamy exists for sociological reasons. If you allow polygamy, then you will eventually have a large group of men unable to get women. This will destabilize your society in various ways, the worst of being flat out riot by angry incel terrorists. We also look down on adultery for the same reasons. In contemporary times, the mass shift of women into the workforce, along with easy contraceptives ala condoms and birth control, has also created the same problem. Instead of marrying down from their ridiculous standards, now they just get a career, fuck random guys until their bodies break down from age and never marry. Women call it sexist to want traditional gender roles, but it turns out that logical reality is really fucking sexist.

Attached: 1550668544536.png (400x400, 190K)

>we should lower ourselves to the standards of incels
I'd rather they don't pollute the genepool with their inferior DNA, thanks. If they can't attract a mate/mates, that's their problem.

Kuso cat is not to be denied.

Attached: 1532495425351.jpg (695x800, 62K)

>Hana taking a massive barbed cat cock

>he fell on top of her
>his hand is under the bikini
???

>Implying Senpai isn't smooth as fuck and is just pretending to be dense

Kuso cat is Uzaki's protector, he would never lewd her.

Attached: DziE0B0U8AAHMGK.jpg (1280x1024, 301K)

If he impregnates her, then she's protected from being impregnated by other men for 9 months!

He ships Hana and senpai, it's his duty as her ward to safeguard their relationship.

It's their problem until they start taking a gun to everyone they see and make it everyone's problem. Despite how unsuccessful eliot rogers may have been, you don't want copycats to perfect his plans

Both

Attached: 1549114058418.jpg (1564x1060, 255K)

>We should cave to terrorist threats
I see you're a spineless faggot. The solution is simple: Find anyone who's made posts/visited an incel website more than twice in a month, and kill them.

Obviously I wouldn't like it if it affected me directly but that'd be actually fun to witness.

>The solution to a problem is to cure the symptoms
You and your mindset is why the US has been "at war with terrorism" for twenty years. You refuse to address the underlying reason for why acts of aggression are coming up when man is quintessentially a beast of ease. It is natural for a man's soul to desire nothing, but normalcy, so do you not see it wrong when men act out radically? They are not complacent because a need to their lives are not being met.
meh.

Shut up incel.

Oyakodon.

We're in a time of enlightenment amd ots beautiful

Beautiful

tl;dr: p-please don't take all the women

just make vr sex sims

>we should lower ourselves to the standards of incels
If polygamy and social stratification continues it won't just be as incels as they are now. In a society of polygamy, men born into families of wealth will monopolize all of the women.

Easy, just remove women all together.

lol k

>Middle east world
>women are treated like shit
>wives have to be obedient to their hubbies by law
>still angry murderhobos

meanwhile we got Sweden that's has one of the better standards of living despite all the YES

>Only fevers will raise your temperature and make you sweat
Not all unrest is from incels, sweetie

unequivocally based

Beautiful

Attached: 1478317492870.jpg (342x260, 32K)

Attached: 73667969_p0.jpg (993x1280, 263K)

Intellectually sound points there, but there is a flaw. Tsuki is shorter than Hana. Hana will never be the shortstack her mother was.

Can't argue with that.

oyakodon
but the mom is the better one of the two

This is incredibly reasoned logic.

Attached: toguro genkai younger.png (500x714, 421K)

impregnate mom bully hana