Raildex

How must longer must he suffer?

Attached: 1235809.jpg (1200x862, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nogi_yasuhito/status/1130075517644754951
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bLea0MTifwo
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Magisterus_Bad_Trip:Volume2_Chapter_4#Part_2
twitter.com/js_06/status/1130286543988510721
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q_sQUK418mM
jp.square-enix.com/index-if/special/index.html
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1971741
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r-38Bh9Sr2I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3LVn0hFzik
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hCnpE3n4xCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forever. Because he was made for suffering

twitter.com/nogi_yasuhito/status/1130075517644754951
Nogi's looking for an assistant. Make sure you can help draw battle scenes and Junko, Misaki, Kuroko, and Gunha, he says.

What makes you think that anybody here is qualified for that kind of job?

What does an assistance do?
Backgrounds and paneling?

Everything.

Attached: u2.png (1675x2400, 732K)

I'm always running after you
You're my ideal, you are me

It depends on the sensei, really. The main illustrator's the one who calls the shots, so assistance can go from anywhere from having to do everything to having very little to do. Either way can be frustrating. Some authors are so controlling that even when they get assistants forced on them by editors, they're not allowed to do much.

Alternatively, there's also the issue of how the author works. For instance, take Bleach, which rarely had much in the way of backgrounds. Even if Kubo gave his assistants work, how much do you think they really would have had to do?

Just reread NT4.
Kamijou mythos is the shit and I need more.

It was pretty interesting. Touma wasn't really in much of that volume, but he had a greater presence than anyone. The story had a completely different tone from previous volumes, but the moment he steps back into the picture, he forces it back to normal.

He’s not suffering.

See
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bLea0MTifwo

This speech applies directly to his character.

Attached: 0FD136E4-2CCE-4AEB-B533-54C81C7D64B7.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

>Raildex
>Rail

Is this a newfag thing?

>ingunfags

Damn. Touma is such a loser.

Until he redeems himself like this I’ll never be a fan.

why don't the clones just rape him

I just want to him to eat something at this point.

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Magisterus_Bad_Trip:Volume2_Chapter_4#Part_2

twitter.com/js_06/status/1130286543988510721

I can't ever hear this fucker say anything and not immediately associate it with Alucard.

Whats the ETA on the new anime?

That’s endearing.

next season

Did you forget Angel Fall?

>"Yeah, I don't have an ounce of luck! Just this summer vacation alone, I almost died a few times, and I even had my entire right arm sliced off recently! If I had to compare it to anyone else in my class, I could only conclude that this summer's been nothing but misfortune! But when did I ever say I regret that!? When have I ever said I don't want this summer vacation!? To hell with that! My summer vacation may be full of misfortune, but so what!? Is something so minor supposed to get me down!? Sure, if I were luckier I might be able to live a long life and wouldn't have a foot permanently in the grave. But is that really fortunate? Casually living through everyday life, completely obvlivious to the suffering of others, drenched in their own blood as they cry for help. Can such an ignorant life really be called fortune? So don't try to stop me! I don't need that kind of luck! Compared to living such a carefree life where I'm blind to the suffering of the people around me, I'd much rather keep my misfortune and get involved with their pain. Don't you dare think of me as unfortunate! Because right now, I'm the happiest person in the world!"

ESL please

Attached: D6-uU6tUcAArGce.jpg (990x1169, 243K)

What happens if you fuck someone without sin like Fiamma or Lilith?
Do they lose their powers?

My dad is Kamachi, he told me that theres only 8 novels left for Index

put you trip AnonRaildex

Is it obesity that kills her?

Contrary to popular belief having sex isn't a sin

Gay sex is

Not with hats on

Is IT an Archeon?

Apparently it's something that encompasses all Aeons, so it might be a mistake to classify it as something purely related to Thelema.

Yes.

Attached: archaea.jpg (280x251, 9K)

Only if you're doing it right.

It might be related to Gnosticism as that encompases all Aeons

Hm. Sophia? I can't imagine that it's the Demiurge or Satanael.

Final round soon.

Attached: Strongest.jpg (700x493, 140K)

There is the stuff in NT12

Kamisato user better throw his hat in the ring

This is the outfit Mikoto should wear when she becomes more powerhungry. The hearts turn into skulls when she's angry and back to hearts when near Touma.

where can i find the light novels?

Should I pick up this series? I remember watching the first couple minutes of the first ep on my break and found it kinda cringy, dont remember what exactly.

Good thing Touma's an atheist.

Attached: t049.jpg (428x600, 109K)

It's a light novel series, but the plot is pretty different from most of the more famous light novels. That said, if you can't stomach it, then you can't stomach it. And I feel like saying "it gets better after fifteen volumes" is retarded so, you know. You either like it or you don't. I don't know where your tastes lie so it's pointless to say anything.

If you like shamelessly chuuni content, yes. The first arc isn't really a good one to gauge if you're willing to dedicate your time getting into this series, though. Most will probably agree if you still don't like it after the Sisters arc (10 eps in), then to give up.

Attached: 1370726158851.jpg (424x358, 34K)

Attached: D67yOsNVsAAxE4O.jpg:large.jpg (637x900, 110K)

I thought ep 10 was the end of Izzard

Attached: Try it out yourself you dumbfuck.jpg (1440x2530, 606K)

No, that's 9. 10 begins the Sisters arc.

He'd probably like the Railgun S version of the sister's arc more

I feel like watching the S version first would just raise your expectations too much.

That's how they get ya. Before you know it you're way too deep to quit.

If by cringe you mean Touma shamelessly forcing his obnoxious ideals and morality on people and them thinking "Nani!??" then you should probably drop it. New plots and more Main characters get introduced later but for the most part, the show still follows that same formula as the one in Sisters.

>forcing his obnoxious ideals
Is he like Nardo?

Touma's ideals are literally just "Hey bro could you try doing this in a way that doesn't fuck over other people"

Everyone will always suffer so long as there is no OST uploaded yet.

Touma is just a "friend". There is someone else they want to devour.

Attached: f1c1b0208f70dcc8118ac499066c2ea8.png (1045x793, 490K)

Isn't it not coming until the last BD. Why have you guys started whining for it already?

On the Toaru Project BD page it says that the OST second volume comes as a first edition bonus with the 5th BD volume, which is the latest release. It doesn't come with any other BD.

Attached: 00000289.png (1000x698, 785K)

Don't think it's comparable. Nardos Talk no Justu was just side dish, in Toumas case breaking his opponents ideology is the main dish, and if he doesn't, he most often loses the physical fight like against the Thor.

To me it comes off forceful and very surface level, almost like a preset bot with specific command lines. But don't let that discourage you from reading. I still enjoy this series enough to read all of its books, side stories and manga. While I personally don't like Toumas clashes with others, I don't want you to misunderstand the point of my original post. If you think Touma's stuff is cringe then they will only get more direct and important from here is what I'm saying.

I'm impressed you used so many words to say so little. You must have been great at essays.

> suffer
Lmao. He is the luckiest harem MC i know of, his plot armor is infinitively thick.

>That I know of
There are easier ways to admit you've only watched 5 series.

Is being forcefully kept alive while in pain luckier than dying happy?

Raildexfags are absolutely convinced that their generic MC is unique and free of tropes. No point engaging with brick walls.

>Deflects to an entirely different topic the moment anyone calls him out

Attached: 1548132771717.png (809x705, 28K)

That was my Touma impersonation.

>Anyone who says something I don't like is one person conspiring against us!
Take your meds, schizo.

So you're just spewing stawmans for fun?

There's no such thing as a stawman so I'll say no.

>There's no such thing as a stawman

Attached: 1552062169507.jpg (564x495, 66K)

That's correct, ESLfag.

You could at least try to be subtle about the shitposting, you're being way too obvious right now

Reminder that Touma x Othinus is an asspull.

Where were you guys yesterday? I thought you guys were gone for good.

Attached: file.png (225x225, 97K)

Thinking about what NT 22 R would be about.

Slow times, waiting for content. Chuuya chapter and Accel anime soon.

I was working on stuff

Attached: in her dreams lmao.jpg (750x935, 653K)

The new identity he got is Kamisato, right?

>Chuuya
How far along is he?

MEMBER just got BTFO.

He is the girl Depart made as a sex slave.

Reminder that Will-Tan literally lives inside Accel.

No she doesn't. She can't even give him power if he's not using his choker.

She literally said that she is with Accel at all times and in all places.

That's because she's an AIM thought being. As long as Accelerator has his choker, he's connected to the Misaka Network, which means he's always connected to the Will. Since the SISTERs are scattered all over the world, the Misaka Network is also cast globally, which more or less makes the Will omnipresent.

Is there a sister in Antarctica?

I doubt it.

No. It was made clear that she is always with him at all times and in all places. Actually try reading.

Most of the time he is saying some variation of "You really should not kill people for your goals" which causes some people to classify him as a moralfag.

They just ain't living their life correctly.

>“I don’t know how you see it /return. The Misakas are simply here as ourselves /return. We are all with him at all times and in all places /return."

So are we just ignoring this bit then?

That’s literally the most annoying and whiny part of Touma’s character. Don’t say it like it’s a good thing to be quoted.

t. not living his life correctly

Disgusting.

As long as he has IB he will continue to suffer.

Shit only got worse when he lost it. He's fucked.

Underrated post

IT NTRing Touma out of existence

Shut up Crowlola

It'll be like beta world except instead of other Touma going to school and whatnot, he'll be having a great time killing all of his friends.

Forever

Mikoto will save Touma with the power of love(lust)

Then a big tiddie onee-San dorm manager will sweep him off his feet and cuck Mikoto, and Mikoto will be so mad that she’ll take out her sexual frustrations on her side pig, Misaki

He's already suffered for millions of years, another million wouldn't make much of a difference

What's a tropeless character?
What's a trope?

FUCK KEK ORDER

Attached: D66j3QRU8AYWJBt.jpg (1574x2048, 565K)

woomy

Attached: D6_VfUrVUAAHHHC.jpg (724x1024, 87K)

>accel fused with 545 and got squid bits all over
>touma fused with Othinus and the only thing that stuck is having one eye

Attached: 1553189849879.jpg (1032x1525, 785K)

Accelerator is now both a kid and a squid now.

How long until she rapes Touma?

Attached: 1554402321649.jpg (500x585, 77K)

Skid.

After she tells IT to fuck off

!

Attached: 0dfb439640f26208efeed3e62fb3bc8e.png (414x385, 245K)

All that lust has gone to Misaki, it may never happen.

Is misaki dumny thicc?

He will eventually sacrifice himself and either die or ascend to a greater plane of existence; one life for everyone else’s.

true number one

>Accelerator
>His power isn't actually Acceleration
LIAR

>pancake ass
No

Not long now. Then he reverse rapes her.

He manipulates the scalar part of the vectors.

Particle Accelerator.

THATS IT, IM GOING TO FUCK EVERY SI

I’m attracted to Saten.

A-user?

All of us are.

God damn it MP ate another one

And Index too!

RIP

Cant rape the willing

I LOOOOOOOOOVE MIKOTO

Are you saying your mom can’t be raped?

I am my mom

Would you guys consider Index a god?

She’s a lady

Index tongues my asshole every single day because she’s too stupid to realize my shit isn’t actually chocolate

Holy shit, based

He’s attracted to her.

That’s true

I’m attracted to the way Index scoops out my shit pellets with her tongue. She’s really good at getting the ones that are clinging to my ass hairs

Hey boys! Namirin did an Only my Railgun cover.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q_sQUK418mM

Attached: BCC8B960-5DD4-4F4A-BC09-989DE47020F6.jpg (284x177, 8K)

>ohhh no I’m super attracted to Index so I’m going to say dirty things about her

Extremely based

It’s not.

t. Jealous Index hater
You wish you had her cleaning your butthole like she does to me. She makes my asshole sparkle like new each and every day, and your mad that you’ll never have that opportunity. I’d tell you to deal with it, but I know you can’t.

That’s just gross. I’d rather just go shopping or something.

Index is actually the best rimjobber, because she has perfect memory. She perfectly memorized every crevice of my butthole and diligently cleans it to perfection every time

Why doesn’t Mikoto invite Misaki to go to the mall? She only invites Kuroko.

Kuroko is uglier so it makes Mikoto look better by comparison

I’m glad somebody admits she has perfect memory. Lately you’ve all been trying to deny it and whenever I tell you guys to prove it you all say “just read the LN” as if that’s somehow going to prove an imaginary point.

Literally nobody has ever denied this, post evidence stating otherwise

My personal opinion would be

Saten (obviously)
Kuroko
Mikoto
Uiharu (canon worst looking)

Mikoto has always been more of a cool character over attractive.

Well obviously now you’re going to play stupid now that you just admitted it without thinking.

The oldest trick in the book.

At this point, I’ve stopped bothering to wipe my ass after I shit, because
I know that Index will do an infinitely better job at cleaning me up anyway. And it just makes her so happy, after she’s done she always gives me a big shit eating grin

Misaki picking out non-childish clothes for Mikoto to wear when they go shopping together would be cute

The oldest trick in the book is playing wonder wall on guitar.

>no evidence
I accept your concession

It’s too bad Mikoto and Misaki aren’t actual friends let alone best friends like Kuroko and Mikoto or else she’d have been shopping with them.

I won’t be bothered to dig up information for you. You know what you did on the inside so I don’t care as long as you know you’re wrong and got caught deep down.

Nice.

Attached: misaka.png (740x768, 604K)

Nice, I’m very happy for the two of you user. Index finally found a way to be useful

The oldest trick in the book is executing your enemies right after declaring a treaty after a long war.

It’s really good isn’t it? I enjoyed it a lot.

>goes to a burger place with her
>goes to a cafe with her
>goes to yoga with her
Totally not friends

The only problem is that she gets too into it sometimes. Every time I fart, Index immeadiately tries to rip off my pants and stick her nose in my anus.

They’re discussing business every time. They’re not hanging out for fun. Totally not friends.

We get it. You have sexual fantasies about Index. Get in line.

Attached: 0DC60D72-823C-4621-945E-F7295C394F58.gif (367x321, 553K)

Kissing Mikoto's shoes!

I do try to vary it up for Index. I make sure to eat corn atleast once per week. She likes fishing out the corn out of the turds. She calls them “kernels of truth”

Move onward, not there yet, so let's just live...

Attached: 74432753_p5.png (700x1035, 806K)

They can’t help themselves. Ever since this fanbase seen Index in that lewd red bikini in Index s3 they’ve been talking about her and making nasty comments the entire tome. She’s not one of the most popular characters in this series for nothing.

If you think that’s bad just wait until Railgun s3.

Hit or miss, I guess she doesn’t miss ha?

Attached: CABA0876-8209-401E-9097-BD1AECE67AFC.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>Quads
BASED

Only real fans know the answer to this.

What color is Index’s hair?

I just asked Index and she said she likes to eat the sticky, semi-solid shit the most because it feels like a challenge that she has to overcome

Kubo had no assistants, I think

How could you have asked her when she’s too busy tanking number one in Japan for 2019 so far on JNN?

Would you guys consider Index a sunshine delight or a moonlight princess?

Attached: 766B7907-15DF-4084-9C28-A8605756F4A3.jpg (800x889, 174K)

retard

That cover is actually pretty good.

Mikoto will destroy Touma

Lol, sure.
You are right, but maybe one person would get how generically bad their MC is, literal SAO-MC tier.

Sexually? Because she probably will, being the most thirsty of all, next to Misaki.

Did Touma become a smt mc?

Vectors aren't even real, they are just an easy representation of his broken power

They'd have to write the plot.
>vectors aren't even real
What did he mean.

Attached: maid kanzaki2.jpg (716x1012, 115K)

Attached: lewd frenda.jpg (1764x2508, 429K)

New doujin fucking when?

Attached: 74821181_p0.jpg (724x1023, 374K)

Misaki a pile of shit

The artist is too busy being a fatechad to make raildex doujins.

Attached: 74816729_p5.jpg (827x1169, 156K)

>fatechads dabbing on raildexmonkeys all over again
Sad.

Attached: 74816729_p0.jpg (827x1169, 99K)

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CARISSA'S TIME!!

The sexiest

If IT and the Dragon's are link to each other, it might be some form of Chaoskampf, using Dragons from different myths and phases. Chaos is also a Thelema Deity like Hadit, Nuit, Horus, Aiwass, and Choronzon

Attached: Eight_Dragons_Design_(Kiya_Shii).png (343x480, 94K)

>that one fatefag that constantly has to samefag and perpetuate some gay fanbase war that literally nobody buys into
Embarrassing desu

Did we have a resident drawfag interested in doing a Kanzaki doujin?

Cope. Your threads literally died twice yesterday.

Reminder that Misaka is such a SHIT, that Kamachi named her after a serious illness. I'm a health care professional, and I know that Biri-biri is the medical term for life threatening vitamin D deficiency.

Suffer from what?

>western garbage like the kamikuro ""doujin""
no thanks

There was one thread that “died” prematurely at like 480ish replies or something. Also literally who the fuck cares in the first place? What are you, 12? Why are you even obsessively following Raildex threads if you like Fate so much, shouldn’t you be discussing shit over there since it’s supposedly so much better? Get a grip lad, it’s seriously giving me second hand embarrassment

Honestly I don’t see what the problem is with it other than
>left to right
I’ve seen some people mention noses but To me they are acceptable. Not like tumblr noses anyway

Accelerator is so broken that he applies his power on something that is only a mathematical concept to easily describe things. His true power is manipulation of literally everything, and vectors are just a tool to apply it easily. He could try different representations and get more versatile results.

You can't discuss anything in Yea Forums Fate threads without waifufags ruining everything.

This. The author doesn't know anything about science, so we have this.

That’s the reason I don’t go to Fate threads any more either

I’ve honestly only seen 1-2 fags get pissy about it. Honestly it’s pretty damn good for western stuff, though I will admit it started out a little rough

>that literally nobody buys into
You don't really believe this do you? Fatefag/Jannuposter has been living rent free here and even produced imitators.

>muh fanbase wars
Christ grow up

>Accelerator: manipulates vectors
>Accelerator negro: manipulates tensors
>Accelerator blanco: manipulates pseudotensors
>Accelerator calvo: pic related

Attached: 517272a-i1.jpg (200x310, 12K)

I’m a Madoka fan?

All of us are. You’re not special.

It's like Dark Matter, Kakine doesn't manipulate Dark Matter but rather creates and manipulates his own. It's only called Dark Matter.

Accelerator doesn't really manipulate vectors, he manipulates basically almost everything from physics, concepts, Kakine's dark matter and even possibly magic. He is incredible broken and might have become even more broken.

>Accelerator calvo
Metatensors

Fatefag samefags himself and gets asspained when people tell him to fuck off and that nobody buys into his gay fandom wars. He’s the same fag that tried to start shit with SAO and a few other fanbases too, and it literally never ever works because his post style never changes. In fact, Raildex is on good terms with half of said fanbases because some people went out of their way to go to said threads and warn them about said faggot.

Oh, and when you accuse him of this shit, he instantly screams ONE GUY YOURE PARANOID! like the dirty rat that he is. It must suck knowing that his shitposting is almost completely ineffectual

I'm inclined to agree on this at this point since he's been literally touching conceptual contracts since NT21 so it seems shit like fate and time he could probably mess with.

>suddenly MP appears
Shocking

Attached: 1556491582016.png (2100x1600, 662K)

Based

raildex isn't even a blip on other fanbases' radars, it's less of being on good terms with them and more them not acknowledging our existence
mostly because Index is past its prime by about 7 or 8 years

no one cares paranoid retard

Have sex.

He said doujins, not shitty scribbles that even the drawthread shits on.

Kanzaki is made for dumping semen

>defaulting this hard
Looks like I touched a nerve. Go try to shitpost on promare or something, maybe they’ll buy into your ebin fanbase wars

>MP immeadiately disappears when the “””other””” shitposter steps back in to defend his e-peen
Epic.

What part of that post was shitposting?

RENT FREE

Is that knight leader from behind?

MP can only shitpost so fast user, no bully

It can be anyone, even (You).

Guys how the hell do I get into this series? I've heard the anime is shit, so how do I read the manga?
>inb4 LN
I can read it, but I'd prefer the manga since it's visual and more entertaining.

The manga isn't a good starting point, it skips multiple arcs

You don't.

Read the LN, don't be a pleb.

Watch season 1 of the anime, read the manga up until the last point, then pick it up in LN form.

Or stop being a fag and read the LN, the manga is behind the anime

The Railgun manga is a pretty good and easy entry to the series. Read it and decide whether you want to invest time into the series as a whole.

alright cool I think I'll do the first option because I'm gay

"Tch," user clicked his tongue.

Should I watch the anime season 1 like
said?

Well ok then. Tsuchi, Acqua, Thor, and Touma are best and cutest boys

And.

And.

And.

Nah just read the manga honestly, half of Railgun anime is filler shit. You only watch the first season of Index because the manga skips two arc from it

>And more entertaining
It's the same material. But basically you don't because it skips a lot of arcs and it's not even ahead of the anime.

no, the railgun anime is shit and has filler

She has a pass.

Meant for

And yet...

And yet!

And yet!!!!

That’s still only 2 posts per minute. It’s hard to maintain two different personas that way, hence why MP always “disappears” when other similar shitposting occurs

>it's hard to maintain two personas when you only post in one thread the entire day at twice the speed of normal people

The normal high school boy you can find anywhere clenched his fist so hard that it started bleeding.

People are used to MP posting every thirty seconds though. I mean try it for yourself user, see how fast you get called out on it

I have a computer.

This. Railgun manga is great, but you should read it after watching sisters arc in anime or reading the LN. You will become a fat mormon if you only read/watch railgun

I guess 99.6% of us are fat Mormons.

(You)

Realistically it’s probably around 90% though. I pretend I’ve read the series in order to just make conversation a lot and nobody had caught me except for a couple times. I’m sure a lot of others do the same.

No MP, you’re the only one retarded enough to do such a thing and openly admit it.

She's really a big girl

Season 3 reboot soon lads

NTR will be the age of KamiKuro!

Attached: 1472426394909.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Is it true that the Blood Sign is ending soon?

Yes, the upcoming volume is the last one.

No he got turned into Touma's hoodie.

Yeah, another Kamachi LN flopped.

Is Accelerator pretty?

Attached: Accelerator.jpg (1920x2160, 388K)

>nowhere near the flop line
Keep trying to push this, maybe someone will believe you
>b-b-but I FEEL that it flopped!
Provide numbers supporting your claim. Or simply ask yourself why they would keep greenlighting Kamachi series if all his series were supposedly flopping.

I think that covers everything, no need to rehash that particular line of bullshit

If he offered me a blowjob, I’d take one. He’d have to wear a dress though

Fuck off Touma

The Will of the Misaka Network is everywhere. Unless you guys are implying that Accelerator was in that room with Touma in the Omega World as well. She's not limited to a physical body so it's stupid to think that she's literally following Accelerator around or sticking purely with him. Because she's similar to an AIM Thought Being, she's not limited by distance or location. It's like that whole "The Lord is with you" thing is Christianity.

Attached: Washing Machine is a smooth operator.png (2100x1600, 1.07M)

BASED

>suffer
a girl cares about him, I'd kill my dog for such a thing to happen to me.

>I'd kill my dog for such a thing to happen to me.
Thats exactly why no one cares about you in the first place

Your dog cares more for you than a woman ever will.

>I'd kill my dog for such a thing to happen to me.
Just kill yourself instead, your dog deserves better

Otp

Why do you feel the need to reply to such bait posts? You realize they only appear every thread because they get replies like this right?

Fuck off kamisato

Yeah but not nearly as much as Touma's harem.

Almost all of Touma’s harem has tried to kill him at some point and is 90% filled with bitchy tsundere cunts. The dog is more loyal.

Well yea.. because we are Touma.

There is only one or two people who care more about Touma than a dog would.

Oh it was just MP, figures

>Shoot your tide pods inside of me!

Is he a good boy! Is he a good boy!! Yes!! He’s a good boy?!

He’s a good boy.

Isn't it funny how he's included in Touma's harem?

Attached: D4QUOLSUUAApVPo.jpg:orig.jpg (1024x861, 152K)

Attached: 1523483500694.jpg (357x604, 66K)

>kuroko is the harem
Nice

I don’t like that outfit. Just so you know.

Kuroko is in the harem*

Good thing the opinions of subhuman Mormons don’t matter

I don't like your meat either.

Attached: Japanese street food.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

Feel free to play around with it:

jp.square-enix.com/index-if/special/index.html

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1920x1080, 409K)

So you are actually ignoring what was said.

Perfection

Attached: 1519598810687.png (504x276, 133K)

I'm pretty sure what he means is that will is with him, but not only inside him since that wouldn't make sense.

Noukan is a good boy

It means that she's always with him, but she's always with everyone connected to the Misaka Network. She can see everything that he sees just as she can hear everything that #10032 or Last Order can see. She is always with every Misaka except the Original. And Accelerator. And Qliphah Puzzle 545.

WILL and the original are one and the same. It just hasn't been revealed yet, but you'll see.

I like how they're actually 3D models and you can make them follow your cursor if you hold it down. Mikasi and Accelerator are the cutest.

Attached: jwUXIBi41rOwn7e4.webm (300x600, 2.81M)

>She isn't with Accelerator
>Will says she is literally with Accel at all times and in all places.
Try again.

What they mean is that what Will said herself was completely wrong.

Original is Mikoto. She's not a clone, never got connected to Testament and isn't connected to the Network in any way, so the Will isn't with her.

Are you even reading the posts? She's with him just as much as she's with every single clone. She's the LITERAL EMBODIMENT OF THE MISAKA NETWORK. As long as you're connected to the Misaka Network, she's with you.

How?

Yes, I am reading your posts and all I see is you completely ignoring what Will herself said. Next your going to say that Accel didn't cross the abyss and Qliphah doesn't sit in the 11th sphere.

The manga reached 15 out of 44 novels and a third of it isnt scanned

Jesus Christ you're thickheaded. Nothing I say contradicts him, unless you're implying that she's ONLY with Accelerator and isn't with any of the clones, which doesn't make an ounce of sense given what she is.

Let it go. He's either fucking with you or wasn't look for a discussion in the first place.

So cute.

Attached: Misaki.jpg (489x838, 119K)

He is and he's canonically described as being handsome and beautiful.

It is though.

Then what is the point of her saying that ALL the Misakas are ALWAYS with him at ALL times and in ALL places? When that was just a bunch of lies?
Maybe this was referring to the whole third tree thing rather than the Will herself.
I'm not saying she's only with Accel, she can be in multiple places at once, except when she enters the world itself.

The Will of the Misaka Network always refers to herself as "we". She represents the Misakas as a whole. Naturally, this is a one-way street since the Misakas aren't aware that the Will exists.

WORST knows she exists but yes apart from Accel, Qliphah and Touma and perhaps Aleister, no one else seems to know of her existence.

WORST is an exception. She's connected to the Misaka Network but she's not allowed to affect the whole. She wasn't given those access privileges.

At that point it's more about how fast you could type your posts than it is the cooldown. Unless you're tossing out one line quips.

Yeah, she's more like a hacker which is one of the reasons why Will doesn't seem to like or even trust her. It's probably unlikely that Will can read her thoughts or check on her like she does the other clones and Accel.

I think Will likes control.

We all are.

It's more likely that she wasn't connected through Testament, so she can't really affect the Will. The Will is an amalgamation of the thoughts and experiences of all Misakas, but Accelerator shouldn't be a part of that collective despite being connected. She can see what Accelerator sees, but most likely only from an outside viewpoint. Unlike the clones, Accelerator can't transfer his thoughts through the Network, nor can he read orders from it.

>Accelerator shouldn't be a part of that collective despite being connected
She mentioned he had a backdoor though, that's how 545 got in

Yes it was a backdoor that he and most likely she wasn't aware of. I think he's always been more connected than what was known which was proven last volume.

Except Will seems to just know what Accel is thinking, feeling and doing. I mean the only possible explanation on how she saw what was going on with Qliphah was through Accel, which was elaborated on when she said Accel provided an access point/back door to the network itself.

It's probably more due to the fact that 545 is a demon rather than a human. She's not really bound by the same rules as humans, so she can do things that they can't. She's more similar to Aiwass and Coronzon.

I don't think so. It's more down to Accel's connection to the Misaka Network. Accel is the middle point here, not Qliphah or even Will.

There's also the part where Will said that Qliphah has contacted the Misaka network through Accel's body and that he accidently made a backdoor.

Mikoto=Will

Mikoto isn't Will. She doesn't even know about Will and I doubt she ever will.

I interpret as more meaning that the backdoor always existed, but it wasn't possible for anyone to take advantage of it until now so no one was aware of it. The Will of the Misaka Network doesn't know much about magic, so a demon contract providing a method for a third party to access the network probably came completely out of left field. This is literally the first time that anyone has ever managed to speak directly to the Will without a SISTER as a go-between. The Will was able to directly speak to 545 telepathically. On the other hand, she still needed to possess 545 in order to speak to Accelerator. This implies that the special one is 545 rather than Accelerator. Otherwise, the Will wouldn't need to constantly waste her "tickets" and possess a clone in order to speak to her.

Sephiroth Puzzle 545 when?

There was a parragraph about symbols affecting the original in one of Agnese volumes
Theres Aleister being so good t
at stage play that it could influence the original.
Something like that could be happening with the clones

The Backdoor most likely did always exist but it wasn't known until the last Volume. Will herself seemed to be shocked by it as well.

Qliphah can not access the Misaka Network without Accel. It was because of Accel's connection to the Network and his Connection to her that she was able to access the Misaka Network.

It seemed that she just directly spoke to Accel actually.
>“Hmm /return.”
>An exasperated voice appeared in his head like a surprise attack.
>And this was not Qliphah Puzzle 545.
>This was someone else who had been seated in their throne from the very beginning.

Like I mentioned above the whole backdoor thing was something that Will herself didn't seem to know anything about either. She didn't know that Accel can work as an access point to the Misaka Network and most likely would have never known if he had never made that contract with Qliphah.

Thing is he was always connected to the Network anyway. That wasn't outside her expectations, since the Misakas are the ones who grant Accelerator the processing power to use his abilities. It's just that the Will never expected anyone to take advantage of that connection in such a manner. I highly doubt that she wasn't in control of just how strong that connection was. Remember, if she wanted to, she could cut Accelerator off from the network completely. She has that much power over their connection.

She's Will from the future, gone to the past.

Come to think of it, something doesn't really add up. If we assume that the Will can only see what those connected to the network see, then it feels like she knows way too much about Touma. Touma rarely has much contact with the clones, but the Will knew that Thor had messed with him. There shouldn't have been any clones around during that fight, but she knew about it. She seems to always know where Touma is and what he's doing. She even managed to catch him just before he committed suicide even though no one should have been around to see what he was up to.

She can hijack clones, and the clones can hack into things. It's really not much of a stretch.

Would Will be willing to sacrifice a clones' life?

He is but that doesn't mean that he should have been able to provide a way into the network via his own body.

Accel has a special connection to both the Misaka Network and Qliphah. He's literally connected to both and through that connection Qliphah can be connected to Will.

Accel is the main key here and it was practically emphasized in NT 22. That isn't to say that Qliphah doesn't have a special part in all of this either but it's Accel himself that was the key.

Will is inside Mikoto ever since Railgun Daihasei.

She knows about Thors because of Mikoto maybe

What is, your inability to quote?

Does she live rent-free in his head?

Saten does.

You know she is.

You wanna talk about Mikoto sisters? Nope. I talk about a Saten sister inside everybody’s head at all times.

Saten looks like a fucking bird

When's someone gonna call her Misaki-chi in universe?

Saten is truly omnipresence.

All she'd need is a connection. Qliphah Puzzle 545 is demon connected to an esper who's connected to a network of nearly 10 thousand electromasters. The standard rules don't apply. I don't believe that Accelerator has any privileges that the Will of the Misaka Network wasn't aware of. That'd imply that she has less power over the network than she should.

It was a loophole, an outside context problem that she never knew about.

We have dragons, demons, dwarves and vampires so what other mythological or magical creatures do you want to see?
Celtic fairies, werewolves, trolls, giants or unicorns? Surely there is a phase that's a full on high fantasy world.

Werewolf waifu please

The girls kept yelling at me.
Perhaps because I kept clicking their tits.

Misaki doesn't seem too bothered. Or maybe she is threatening me with a smile.

Accel was said to be the access point not Qliphah. This was made clear.

It was through Accel's body that the connected between Qliphah and Will was made.

Without Accel Qliphah wouldn't have been able to access the Misaka Network.

It was something that she nor Accel was aware of which can happen.

Think of Qliphah as a user, basically us. Accel as a router which allows us access to the internet through the network we are on which in this case is the Misaka Network. If we want to access the internet we can't do that without a router or an access point.

>That'd imply that she has less power over the network than she should.
How is this implied?

Junko should have been one. She's basically Misaki's loyal lapdog and her power is supersense and superstrength. Imagine a werewolf girl with well conditioned drill fur.

You should read Monogatari then, Hanekawa got a werewolf bodyguard waifu in one of the later books.

You can get Accelerator angry by clicking his tiddies too.

Because earlier you said that Accelerator had a larger connection than the Will believed and I don't really accept that.

When did I say that?

I take it this wasn't you then.

>Yes it was a backdoor that he and most likely she wasn't aware of. I think he's always been more connected than what was known which was proven last volume.

Legit "can turn into a wolf" or just dog ears?

Attached: Ecchi na no wa ikenai to omoimasu.png (336x577, 240K)

Birdway spinoff when?

Attached: 1529731678111.png (993x618, 987K)

Legit lycanthrope.

New Testament: A Certain Magical Index SS when?

How does this translate into me saying that Accel has a bigger connection than Will? All I said her was that Accel himself was more connected to the network than we first thought. Than even Will and Accel themselves though. This is in no means saying that he has a bigger connection to the network over Will. Will is the network, although there was that bit about Accel and the third tree.

>Corded controllers
This is why nobody likes magic side characters.

Look at this pleb and laugh

I didn't say he has a bigger connection, I'm saying that if Will didn't know how big Accelerator's connection was, then that implies a lack of precise control. Because he's literally connected to her. She IS the Misaka Network, and she doesn't know how big the tube connecting him to her is? That's a pretty damn severe oversight.

Corded gives less input lag

How does it imply that Will doesn't have control? This could have just simply been missed.

It's hard to imagine how she'd miss that if she is literally the network and controls all aspects of what's connected to her and how strongly they're connected to her. Simply "missing" that seems like too big of an oversight to me.

We haven't seen vampires yet, we need some for himegami

Of course she would miss it because for the access point to work there needs to be a two way connection via Accel which didn't happen until Qliphah.

Qliphah is connected with Accel via their contract. Accel is connected to Will via the Misaka Network. So it's kind of like a special connection that isn't easily accessible.

That doesn't mean that Accelerator has a larger connection than the Will anticipated, it just means that the existing connection that she already knew about could be used in a way beyond her expectations in the event of a connection from an outside party.

It does though. Why are you trying to ignore what was said in the actual novels?

The connection wouldn't have been possible without Accel. It was made clear in the novels that the connection happened via Accel not Qliphah. It's like your purposely trying to ignore all this.

That probably has more to do with Accelerator's personal reality than the connection itself. It's Accelerator who's special, not his connection to the network.

That's possible.

I agree with this.

He will continue to suffer until everyone starts living their life properly.

It

bothers

Misaka

me.

How does Lilith know Touma so well that she's all "Dude, HE'S gonna come and kick your ass" when she only knew him for like five minutes?

Kamijou mythos.

Attached: hair handle.jpg (1750x1450, 757K)

She wasn't even in this world for that long.

Touma's known across AC as that one random guy that will show up to kick your ass and leave with your girl

Attached: 74800168_p0.jpg (1745x1233, 1.27M)

I'm surprised rumors never spread about him and Misaki given how quickly others do

Hey, don't slander him. Not one girl in his harem was in a relationship before meeting him.

Mikoto being a romantic is so sweet and cute.

Attached: 234534563456432778.jpg (1280x1286, 219K)

Wtf are those eyes? Dark Matter Mikoto?

I never thought about it like that but now that you mention it, it makes sense. This is only a theory but it seems that she has some strange sort of connection to all three trees. I'm a believer of the theory that the color of his wings has something to do with all three trees. So black is tree of evil. White means tree of life and platinum means the third tree. The tree of evil deals with the negative part of the soul and the black wings deals with negative emotions. The tree of life deals with the positive side of the soul and the white wings deals with positive emotions.

Is that Mikoto or Kakine? I can't tell!

Aiwass already said that the black wings were derived from the Aeon of Osiris.

Then Kuroko came and ruined the moment.

I'm guessing White wings also come from osiris as well. I'm not sure if Platinum wings come from horus or something beyond horus.

Why doesn’t Touma take that old man stick out of his ass and start living his life correctly? How long has it been and he’s STILL single? Really?

I’ve always thought he acted too old and lame for his age. I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks so.

If nothing else, platinum wings were the Will's doing.

>“The Misakas are more than just military clones /return. Not only can we approach those not connected to the Misaka Network /backspace, but now they can also approach us /return. Misaka will praise you for this /return. It feels good /return. But just this once, okay /escape? Hurry up and get it over with /return. Misaka wants to smugly strike back against that person who obliterated Kamijou-chan as much as you do /return. And that’s well worth temporarily lending you some power /return.”
>Accelerator silently reached for his choker’s switch. He only had to flick it with his finger. What burst from his back was not black or white. It was a pale and nearly transparent platinum. Those wings were nearly as colorful as Holy Guardian Angel Aiwass’s, so the world around them seemed to fade into the past.

We don't know much more than that. Also, back when Accelerator thought Fraulein Kreutune had eaten Last Order's brains, he was on the verge of sprouting some truly grotesque wings.

Nigga half of NT19 was dedicated to him going on a date with a cute girl.

>platinum wings

What flavor of wings do you think Index likes the best? I think she looks like a garlic parmesan type of girl.

If that’s what you call a date you’re just as lame as him. Also don’t call me that.

I don't think they were Will's doing as they were compared to Aiwass'. I think they appeared because Accel himself now understands the world and the cosmology behind the world as a whole after gaining the abyss knowledge and seeing the third tree be implanted. I actually don't think the wings have anything to do with Will.

Don't touch her man... either of them.

Attached: fan the commander.jpg (485x645, 411K)

>But just this once, okay /escape? Hurry up and get it over with /return. Misaka wants to smugly strike back against that person who obliterated Kamijou-chan as much as you do /return. And that’s well worth temporarily lending you some power /return.”
Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

That could literally mean anything.

Mikoto is clearly frustrated because she wants to pick Kuroko but she won’t because deep down she thinks it’s wrong.

That’s a fair statement. We all want to pick Kuroko at the end of the day.

In this context, it's hard to say it could mean anything other than that. She wanted to get back at Coronzon in order to get revenge for what she did to Touma. So she gave Accelerator some power and he used that power to do just that. Kamachi isn't that subtle, user.

And Saten too!

>Kamijou and Kuroko didn't become instant bros after this scene
It just makes no sense.

First of all we can’t prove that Accel used that power and secondly you’d be surprised at how complex Kamachi is willing to be when he puts his mind towards it. Remember who Touma’s face fell directly into Agnese’s panties? That was symbolic for the close beginning of WW3 in that series.

when*

Not who.

Did you forget? Kuroko and Touma are rivals. They’re not buddies in any way shape or form.

Seriously? Immediately after she says that she's giving Accelerator power, he sprouts those platinum wings. I think you're trying a little too hard to read between the lines, there.

Bro-rivals.

You just made that up!

That is not pretty cut and dry especially since Will lent some of her power earlier which is what she is referring to here.

None of the wings have anything to do with Will. She can only lend calculating power, that is all.

I think you’re just trying to make Kamachi seem simple in order to talk smack on the series while pretending you’re friendly.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1971741

Unfortunate.

What about Saten?

>enough games! Come at me with your full power Awass

She’s so cool!

Attached: 4AE759D3-D7E1-43B2-A423-8DDC6BF40AFF.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

The fight earlier had nothing to do with Coronzon. Accelerator was fight Nepthys. She was an unaffiliated obstacle. Here, the Will says she wants to get back at Coronzon, and so she lent Accelerator power for that purpose. It's very, very obvious.

There is no need to default for the roundabout explanation when the simpler and more straightforward one clearly suffices.

I'm not saying he's simple, but he has some issues as a writer. He tends to tell rather than show, and he often says things in the narrative that would be better left unsaid in order to keep from causing any unnecessary misunderstandings. Kamachi tries too hard to be clear in his writings so he has a habit of saying too much. Given that habit, it's unreasonable to think that he'd do something as roundabout as have a character refer to something that happened over a dozen paragraphs ago when talking about something that would much more obviously refer to what's gonna happen one paragraph later.

It's not like I hate his stories. If I did, I wouldn't have stuck with this series for over forty volumes.

That would actually be a good fight.

He had also just embedded the third tree which was the real reason the wings appeared and not Will.

I hope we can get some drawfags to make some chuuni Saten comics.

I was just joking. I actually don’t think he’s a great writer either. His world building is pretty good though and I like a lot of the characters in this series because of nostalgia so I’m still a fan anyway. Right now I’m watching Magical Shopping Arcade and episode six was probably one of my favorite all time anime episodes. They managed to do that type of jazzy atmosphere better than Bebop did even though it’s a comedy. Not that I’m a fan of Bebop anyways but still.

No it isn't very obvious and plus Will can only lend Accel extra calculation power. The wings themselves have nothing to do with Will, they are merely a consequence of him embedding the third three into the world and witnessing it; which I'm sure not even a magic god has seen something like that, despite being thousands of years old.

All of Accel's wings are related to him and him only.

2/2
I’d highly recommend the dub in any comedy anime but especially this one

user, he doesn't "embed the third tree" until after the wings sprout.

No one cares about that whore saten

Dumbasses like you are why we still see so much shitty bait

We all do.

Hey! Leave him alone!

>“I am a demon, a shadow without a body of flesh and blood. But I can do more than just protect the forces lurking in the Qliphoth. I can also grant the power to cross the Abyss that obstructs the path of those attempting to ascend the Sephiroth.”
Something else overlapped the world Accelerator could see.

>What he saw before him was not just another realm crossing over from a different phase. It was different from the cosmology of microcosm and macrocosm that had been spoken of for more than two thousand years along with the Sephiroth and Qliphoth.

This says otherwise. The tree was beginning to be embedded into the world before the platinum wings. The effects was felt by Coronzon even before Accel contacted her and other magic side characters like Villian as well.

>Something else overlapped the world Accelerator could see.

Was he thinking about asking LO to marry him?

Not with Estelle in the picture now. LO will be lucky if she gets wipes to clean her diaper ass after that sunshine blonde made her way into his life.

I thought her name was Esther now?

If you call her that again I’ll hurt you.

Esther.....I mean Estelle!

His only wife is the trash squid.

You be quiet now.

Indirect kiss, user. That's a marriage proposal in demon culture. I should know, the homeless guy who lives in a tent down the street who wears aluminium foil hats to keep the aliens from finding him told me.

Did he go to college for demon culture?

>no

There you go.

No, but he took an elective in high school.

We all did.

Get me some fanart of Frenda and Saten tribbing and I shall care again.

I challenge you to invite him into your house and watch a comedy anime with him.

Don’t worry big boy. I’m pretty sure there will be a 12 episode arc dealing with just them in the new season of Railgun and the intro songs are going to BLOW our minds. I can tell.

Attached: 7C054100-319A-4E29-9C7F-A425A492D97F.jpg (750x422, 81K)

He says that he needs to stay where he is at all times in order to absorb as much power from the local ley lines as possible. Except when he uses the money I sometimes give him to buy booze.

Why does Saten have a bigger flower than Mikoto? Is this subliminal NTR?

That would explain why Mikoto is so frightened.

That’s true.

You’d be frightened as well if you were face to face with a moe moe bubblegum genki sunshine girl like Saten. You couldn’t even make eye contact without wanting to kiss her.

Imagine if it was Mugino! That’s SCARY!

I’d be scared that she’d bite my ear off. I wouldn’t even try and look at her that close and that’s a fact.

Do you guys think Junko is more charismatic than Saiai at this point?

I’d say so. She’s also technically a better esper at this point as well.

Mikoto a best

She’s a girl.

The funny thing is in OT a lot of people here probably would have thought Junko wouldn’t stand a chance in the world against somebody like Saiai and they’d have called Junko irrelevant filler. Funny how the tide turns after a while.

Attached: bottomless mikoto.jpg (768x1024, 213K)

It’s also funny because Junko is much cuter than Saiai as well. Can’t even deny that.

But is Junko cuter than Touma?

Attached: komoe's secret.png (1013x1956, 1.72M)

Attached: icantbelieveitsnotmoeblob.png (1013x1956, 1.72M)

Kanzaki never needed improvement did she.

Attached: 186F8C9B-5C65-4A84-8318-3D850AD7EFED.png (512x682, 211K)

Nah. Junko is fine but Saiai is one of the most vibrant espers in the series without needing an entire manga.

MP gives me the strength to go through the day. If she hasn't killed herself out of embarrassment for how pathetic she is, I too can muster the strength to keep going, knowing I'll never be that bad.

Tsuchi's face is fucking chiseled in NT7 holy shit

You’re officially Railgun friend. Congrats.

when will I be able to poke her?

Attached: orianaThomson_smile-09b8a3974e9a4ebdd855bb9a4bcfa23a58856d20b387dd09ea66508d75cab794.png (946x1536, 72K)

Ohhh man.. I don’t like that.

None of us do.

They should have made her a cowgirl with a revolver and a rope.

Two negatives make a positive I suppose

I would love to see her reaction to boob clicking.

There’s not enough jazz and atmosphere for my specific taste in this anime. I hate to turn my nose to but it must be done

up^

Attached: 61fcc50de32caba6568672bfbc6a5a31.png (704x778, 292K)

Accelerator's anime is guaranteed to be full of oddly placed jazz tunes

See. Now she has an excuse to be a degenerate. Now her character ACTUALLY makes sense.

Damn

To think that Kamachi could have fixed an entire character with a simple outfit. Really makes us think.

Attached: 990B18D9-C414-4BC2-9EDB-655C8742D118.jpg (500x281, 46K)

Sorry, I lied.

>His only wife is the trash squid.
Will and Accel are Q-chan's master. It is not right to steal from your master.

I haven’t been able to think since I seen Index in that skin tight cutie cutie angel fall bikini. I’m still having sweaty fever dreams about it to this day.

About 99.8% of us are. You’re not special.

I’d ask who the .2% are but I’m pretty sure I already know they’re the Othinus fangirls.

Lucifer when

When Touma gets a girlfriend.

Soon, although he's probably gonna job with Beelzebub

How can Accelerator be a hero if he is outside the Lord's Law? The Law of God demands that a man should fullfil certain obligations and he has already failed then.
He doesn't believe the Lord above all things.
He made an idol out of Kamijou Touma and is consorting with demons.
He doesn't respect the Lord's name.
He never brought honor to his parents.
He KILLED.
He stole.
He committed adultery with a demon.
He lied.

Accelerator is filth, he needs to be purged.

>LO will be lucky if she gets wipes to clean her diaper ass after that sunshine blonde made her way into his life.
I don't think Estelle would return again after getting badly rejected. She was so mad that she almost destroyed the hospital room Accel was staying when she left. Besides, LO is not the only rival she has because LO is just part of Will. Estelle might be a great magician but I don't think Estelle can outwit someone like Will.

If Accel cheats on her again she might be forced to make him relearn his lessons again.

Attached: 5fa1871349d5b26c87d6b3cce62fb2ba.jpg (566x800, 285K)

But the demon is cute.

But the Will loves Touma.

Oh dont worry about god. He continues to exist in God's world, so whats the solution? Replace god, as in Kakine's world he will be punished.

Attached: 145567436784.jpg (249x202, 26K)

Lucifer has a spot in the Aeon of Horus though, Beelzebub gets to be a psycho british shota at best

It’s already bump limit. That’s too bad because we didn’t even get to discuss Kanakiri showing up in AB. I guess next time we can.

>lord of pride jobbing to lord of gluttony
>pride is known as the worst sin
If anything, Lucifer is going to kill Beelzebub. It'd be interesting to see how a rogue angel thinks nonetheless, considering how robotic normal angels are.

Do you guys think Accelerator finds her cute or he is incapable of that kind of jugdement? Would he answer if he was asked about it?

You're under the impression that the Aeon of Horus is coming. If anything, something else is coming. Aiwass and Anna seem to both be beyond Aeons. Either way the heavylifters for Christianity should be here soon if their time being relevant is at risk, narrative-ly speaking

>Accelerator is a dead man walking though

I meant Kazakiri*

>Either way the heavylifters for Christianity should be here soon if their time being relevant is at risk, narrative-ly speaking

You mean the big name saints or the big J itself?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r-38Bh9Sr2I

Attached: 72650C56-278A-4A21-B583-A0FEC5CD982D.jpg (571x571, 55K)

kys

This song with this scene would remind me of a scene from FLCL or something.

Wouldn't Lucifer be more of a support like Neph?
I mean he literally gave humanity knowledge with the fruit of Eden

Big G, big J, Luci, Bubz. I'd imagine if some end of Aeon event was occurring physically they wouldn't sit around, assuming they're not inanimate masses of Telesma

The guy was Michael's predecessor. Fuck no, he's most likely the second strongest angel, surpassed by only Michael

>"…After all, they’re not bad people /return. Even if they got a little twisted and went a bit nuts in the past, they weren’t too insane for you to find a foothold toward reaching an understanding"
Was she talking about Accelerator? Would Accelerator's heart break if he found happiness only to learn that that happiness was achieved by sacrificing Touma?

Are angels and demons the same thing? They are described as working similarly with the except of incubus and succubus. Coronzon calls lucifer and Aiwass demons. Coronzon is the angel of the 10th aethyr. And iirc real life crowley said something like the gods of one religion are the devils of another

She loves him so much that she decided to make him so strong so that he won't be need her anymore.
She wants to be him so much that she could not even spare a single clone to live together with him.
She does not want him to get hurt so she lets people beat him to death and then use it as an excuse to beat those people back.

Attached: x7.jpg (900x1280, 462K)

Coronzon was a retard who didn't know that Secret Chiefs (Aiwass) even exist. In Raildex they're two sides of the same coin

>She loves him so much that she decided to make him so strong so that he won't be need her anymore.
Well she was prepared to support him, hence why she possessed a clone and got to where he fought Accelerator. There was no reason to do that if her only aim was to have some pointless expository dialogue with Accelerator.

>She wants to be him so much that she could not even spare a single clone to live together with him.
She doesn't manipulate the decisions of individual terminals. She lets them live freely.

>She does not want him to get hurt so she lets people beat him to death and then use it as an excuse to beat those people back.
Her options are kinda limited since she can only control the clones and none of the clones were nearby. She can't speak to Accelerator directly either. Even if she wants to help Touma, her options are limited to whether she can take control of a nearby clone and rush as fast as possible to help him. Most of the time, that's not possible.

The Will of the Misaka Network possesses great power, but she lacks the means to utilize that power. That's why Accelerator's vital, but she can't convey her intentions to Accelerator without a medium.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3LVn0hFzik

Attached: 85CA605E-06FD-4E7B-A40F-76CF693AAA43.gif (480x270, 1.63M)

Oops. Wrong thread.

kek

Music anime soon.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hCnpE3n4xCk

Attached: D9442159-59B3-4EBC-8E60-8CA8B27185B1.jpg (1058x1500, 189K)

Attached: F5C8B58F-970B-4BA5-8829-75C5D7C540E7.png (1274x717, 1.47M)

2/2

Attached: 531DCEBD-CE9E-4305-AAEB-312A5C872BBE.png (1000x563, 1.04M)