It seems to be the general opinion of Yea Forums that anime generally fucks up the ending

It seems to be the general opinion of Yea Forums that anime generally fucks up the ending.
So, what are some shows you feel had good endings?
Pic related would probably be mine, even if the middle arc was a little awkward they actually managed to give the show a very satisfying theme.

Attached: mpv-shot[HorribleSubs] Akanesasu Shoujo - 12 [1080p]0032.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

They never explained why or how her brother disappeared. Across all timelines, he just vanishes without a trace at a specific moment.

That wasn't the point of the show.

He went to play in the ocean and drowned while Asuka lied about what happened

Attached: 1534862442145.jpg (1280x720, 324K)

They didn't need to, although it seemed theoretically possible that he (and many/all of his instances) converged on the same universe at once, causing a mass-erasure of most versions of him.

Isn't one of the shows messages to move on?

Did that shota from seriasuka's world ever give back the body he jacked?

While not technically the last episode (there are two "bonus" episodes after it), K-ON!! pretty much had a perfect landing.

Attached: Tenshi-ni-Fureta-yo-k-on-33737702-640-360.jpg (640x360, 36K)

Attached: korosensei.jpg (268x268, 4K)

It wouldn't be possible without going around to other worlds and stealing other bodies. That's why I think Sillyasuka's brother disappeared as a result of some kind of mass world-hopping event.

Attached: Doing what you had to do.jpg (1000x5639, 2.45M)

the entire second cour was dogshit

Asuka's whole character arc and how she finally earned her cassette is by moving on from Kyo-chan's disappearance. It doesn't matter how he vanished, he's gone and she has to accept that instead of letting the guilt ruin her life. They made that pretty obvious so I don't get why people got mad over that.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Akanesasu Shoujo - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.04_[2018.12.17_09.37.00].jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

>that entire scene with the assassination
The was intense.

Your entire second course was dogshit, your pies aren't sexy at all.

Attached: 660289.jpg (1920x1200, 507K)

Madoka finale was great.

Attached: [Meguca]_Puella_Magi_Madoka_Magica_Part_III_-_Rebellion_[BD][h264-720p_AAC][06B21A44].mkv_snapshot_0 (1280x720, 2.37M)

Still can't believe they called in Oonuma just to do his thing in the finale.

Move on faggot

Devilman Crybaby
Madoka
Assassination Classroom
Evangelion (fuck you)
Cowboy Bebop maybe?

>Devilman Crybaby
Read the manga.

>Cowboy Bebop
Planned with the ending in mind (foreshadowing at the start).

>Girls und Panzer
Plucky underdogs enter competition: guess what happens? Endings don't have to be unexpected to be satisfying.

>Girls' Last Tour
The manga ending would have been good too, but what they did worked pretty well I thought.

From the Cute Girls genre, Yuru Camp and Comic Girls both ended pretty well. YC's mirror of the opening was nice, and CG was like GuP - inevitable-but-that's-OK.

Attached: Moon.jpg (680x384, 50K)

A related issue: some shows end so you can't possibly have another series; some end so you definitely MUST have another series, some end so it's in the balance. I assume producers usually aim for the last option so they can decide about a S2 depending on the ratings etc. I thought Kemono Friends S1 got it just right. (There is no KF S2.)

This. Honestly that ending was kind of overrated here considering all the unanswered questions. I wonder if it could have been because of that canon yuri stuff or something else.

Ah yes, the good old "this can't possibly be as good as people say, it's a yurifag conspiracy!" meme.

Attached: cartadowww.jpg (669x782, 95K)

I was surprised how well this ending was handled.

Attached: dancing.gif (208x117, 494K)

>implying

>responding

I've watched over 400 anime and not a single one had a good ending.

stop watching garbage anime then

That was one of the best anime final boss fights in the last decade.

>stop watching anime
no

Don't it's dogshit.

Have you even seen Girls und Panzer?
You can't possibly say that had a weak ending.

1) TANK DRIFTING
2) Win the battle
3) Save the school
4) Even Mako's grandmother cheers up

Go on, say that was a weak ending. I dare you.

>So, what are some shows you feel had good endings?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Seikaisuru Kado - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.10_[2017.07.23_23.54.36].jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Ginga Nagareboshi Gin ended with the takedown of Akakabuto instead of doing the weird wolf arc in the manga that I haven't read. While I guess it was more about Toei being cheap than anything else, I couldn't imagine the stuff afterwards being anywhere near as good (similar to Hokuto no Ken peaking at Raoh).

Attached: 2011-01-09-04h34m26s250.png (720x540, 784K)

I actually really liked TTGL ending.
Also G Gundam was great.

Oh, also Symphogear S1.

>wish fulfillment GOOD

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Space Patrol Luluco - 13 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.01_[2019.05.20_17.59.47].jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Just off the top of my head
Turn A Gundam
Zeta Gundam
Space dandy
FMAB
Hunter x Hunter

Kemono Friends ending was beautiful, good thing they didn't ruin it with a shitty sequel made by a bunch of hacks.

I will never be not mad

Attached: 62218534_p0.jpg (1300x1700, 256K)

K-On! ended quite pleasantly.