Do you think (((they))) have any influence in the anime industry?

Do you think (((they))) have any influence in the anime industry?

Attached: get.png (660x454, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haim_Saban
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Promotes paedophilia and degeneracy in the west
>user thinks they aren't aware of lolis or support it

Attached: e529fd7f7da68d544707815bd63e87d9--puppies-lions.jpg (236x419, 19K)

Lolis have nothing to do with pedophilia. If anything, the trouble with lolis is that they keep people away from real children, and jews certainly don't like that.

This is an important topic to discuss in any type of board

>Lolis have nothing to do with pedophilia. If anything, the trouble with lolis is that they keep people away from real children, and jews certainly don't like that.
*Unzips pants*
*Start fapping*
>FBI, CIA & local police raid your ass
>"O-officers, it's not what it looks like. I'm just masturbating to a drawing of a child, not a real child"

Attached: 1558293623438.jpg (400x427, 32K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haim_Saban

no, they only uses loli for witch hunts.

yes

Attached: 74251022_p0.png (1100x555, 572K)

Lolicon is illegal in some places, but not everywhere. It's not illegal in the US. And I don't live there anyway. Even when it is illegal, it does nothing to prove that it has anything to do with pedophilia.

It's easy, just don't live in retarded countries

No, the jews will never have power in based nip land. Remember they were on the side of Hitler, they knew the right side all along.

Attached: samurai.png (2538x1394, 3.31M)

go back to your containment board

Cringe and pedo-pilled
It legal in the USA as long as some cop or judge doesn't want you. It varies from state to state

>pedo-pilled
Lolicon is not pedophilia, and if it were pedophilia then you wouldn't have so many people constantly attacking it. Real pedophilia always flies under the radar.

Nuh-uh, mister Goldstein, you don't get to escape THE NOSE by turning yourself into a cute anime girl!

Attached: 1556622944522.jpg (384x384, 103K)

fuck off back to your containment board

Fuck off and kill yourselves.

>oh, please state, protect me from those pedo drawings, boohoo
kek, here, retard. some highly illegal material

Attached: 1557967368092.png (1050x1515, 403K)

everyone should be factpilled on the Jews their danger to the world

Attached: 1557671995633.png (400x300, 56K)

>Lolicon is not pedophilia, and if it were pedophilia then you wouldn't have so many people constantly attacking it. Real pedophilia always flies under the radar
Sexual feelings towards children is paedophilia user. Whether your outlet is images or real life children it's still paedophilia. Also it's 2019, the white race is evil while the rest can preserve their 'culture'
I think you shouldn't come out your basement. You're a danger to society

Yes user. Everything you don't like is part of a massive Jewish conspiracy against you. Yes, you personally, because you're that important.

They aren't children, they are stylized anime characters. If someone isn't attracted to actual children then they are not a pedophile, end of story. Anything else is mental gymnastics.

Why do you fags like shitting up every board with your garbage? It wasn’t bad enough when you brought in all the r*dditors huh

>depictions that are drawings, cartoons, sculptures, or paintings of children and being sexually attracted to them isn't paedophilia
- Yours truly Mr. Paedophile in denial

In most countries (including japan) 2d is completely legal.
In the worst case scenario they can get you for copyright abuse if you downloaded the work without paying.

You are a pedophile and you are projecting. I am not attracted to children, but obviously you are.